CompanyCam

Build trust with less talk.

4.5/5
4.5/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.4/5

Amanda

• Customer Support Software

Company Cam is a must have!!

Reviewed on 2022-04-26

Company Cam has been a lifesaver for us! We used to store all of our customer's jobsite photos in files on our company server and this took up so much space!!! The computers ran slow and it was just a mess. Now that we have Company Cam any of our employees can log in and upload photos to a customer file via PC or their smartphones. It's super fast and user friendly. We can make different projects on Company Cam for a customer so that their pre, during and post photos are all separated. We can make photo reports of the pictures we take instantly which is also very important. Company Cam is worth EVERY PENNY.

Pros

We love Company Cam. We utilize it mainly for keeping all of our customer's jobsite photos in one place. Everything is clean and super user friendly to search for the customer name or address and all of their photos pop up. The report feature is also very nice!

Cons

There is really nothing that we don't like about Company Cam...

Kyler

Quality

Reviewed on 2023-04-27

My experience has been phenomenal with CompanyCam, they have top-tier, customer service, and their time to respond is second to none.

Pros

Customer service and ease of use. Their tech department is great. Not only will they sit on a call with you and walk you through hiccups, they will FaceTime you on a zoom call.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the company, immigration was easy and my customers love how easy it is to use.

Zachary

Take it or Leave it

Reviewed on 2021-10-26

Meh

Meh

Pros

I liked how easy it was to take pictures in the customer file and tag other co-workers.

Cons

The software does not allow you to enter customer contact info to easily access it. You must pull up your document with the info first.

Jordan
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

• Customer Support Software

CompanyCam makes the overall customer experience so much better and workflow smoother!

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

A large benefit to CompanyCam is having all of our jobs, photos and notes in one place. Everyone in the company can access the information and makes notes so we are all on the same page. If I miss something during my initial inspection, having these photos to turn to really helps minimize any mistakes on my end. Pictures are worth 1,000 words and that's so true so when we are about to start and finish a project in a customers home.

Pros

I love having all of the photos of each job at my fingertips. I show these pictures to my customers and they are impressed. I review each job with my install manager and our installs go so much smoother. Having before and after photos really sets us apart from the competition and we can show how great our quality of work is. Must have tool.

Cons

I don't have any issues with CompanyCam. At times I have to wait for photos to load, but that is normal with any online photo storage software. I don't know what I would do to make the application any better. There are updates from time to time that keep enhancing the experience.

Stephen

• Customer Support Software

Very satisfied with Company Cam. Has improved efficiency in sales, installation & service...

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

Massive increase in overall efficiency. Information is power in the HVAC industry and the information that is immediately sent back to managers from technicians in the field is invaluable. It is quick and easy to use, and quick and easy to sort and organize data.

Pros

Quick photo option and the reports. I put together a report for every job that I sell. It used to take me 15 minutes - upload photos, organize them, print them, label them. Now it takes less than two minutes. This makes a huge difference when I am running up to 6-8 sales calls a day from April to October in a very busy seasonal business.

Cons

System needs to work better when there is limited cell service. In my opinion, the app should be able to operate without any Wifi or cellular signal, uploading and updating the information once a signal is restored.

Evan

Photos Managament

Reviewed on 2023-03-16

Pros

Easy to use app that allows real time data and nearby project locator. Easy to communicate company wide with employees that are any where. Easy to edit photos and creat photo reports to for customers and insurance purposes.

Cons

Seems to integrate well with some apps like Sumo Quote for example. Some file viewing is not always user friendly becuase you can rotate the file but not on a page by page basis.

Alex

• Customer Support Software

Companycam, the best way to manage your project's photos!

Reviewed on 2022-05-16

Amazing experience, each issue that we've had, it's been addressed with their support team and they're very eager to resolve the issues ASAP.

Pros

It's amazing how easily CompanyCam can integrate with almost any CRM out there, we've used it with JobNimbus, Zapier, JobProgress, and SalesForce.

Cons

It's not a con but maybe do some redesign of the UI. It has changed over the past two years and it's intuitive but, it could be more "attractive to the eye".

Mike

CompanyCam Rocks!

Reviewed on 2022-04-26

My overall experience has been positive and I highly recommend CompanyCam for your business. The time it saves you from all the paperwork and it allows you to send out reports instantly. It is easy to use and offers your business to expand.

Pros

I love using CompanyCam for the ease of the program to sending my clients the proof is why I love this software. The file sharing option is the best!

Cons

Picture taking can sometimes glitch and cause the pictures to be blurry.

Mike

• Customer Support Software

This is a huge help in making sure the accuracy in measuring roofs.

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

Pros

Ease of getting an accurate roof measurement in a matter of minutes. Besides giving the amount of squares, it also figures rake edges, eaves, valley ridge and hip measurements etc.

Cons

Some locations are not always easy to see entire roof and get measurements because of trees and shadows. Also had trouble seeing a few roofs at all, but very few. Sometimes ground views are not available. When looking at overall views from S,N,E,W views, many times it is very difficult to locate exact house because so many in neighborhood look exactly the same.

Jason

• Customer Support Software

Very useful, especially when going back to projects that I didnt start but I will be finishing

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Pros

Saves me from having to remember everything. Just take a picture and all the info is there whenever I need it. I can also look at anything the other users in my company post for reference or follow ups.

Cons

I would love to have video capabilities. My only complaint is the app is slow to refresh when trying to add photos or new jobs.

Timothy
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Super easy to use, easy to get pictorial info from the field to the office

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

Better customer satisfaction from pictures and office quality from them.

Better customer satisfaction from pictures and office quality from them.

Pros

Ease of use and intuitive. This is important with employee turnover. No need to hold lengthy training sessions. Gets information from the field to the office instantly. Great tool.

Cons

Can be a challenge when not in cell service or wifi. Several times users have taken pictures and they have not saved. I don't like the fact you have to "save" each picture after taking. I would prefer that to happen automatically. It would be helpful if the app would save the pics on the phone and automatically download them when cell service or wifi was restored.

Shelley

Company Cam is Great

Reviewed on 2019-08-13

Easy to use, easy to train, good picture quality. You can produce quick reports, quickly allows editing reports and more.

Pros

Very easy to use. It works with other software like Job Nimbus. Picture quality is good. Ability to comment on photos, make notations on photos.

Cons

I wish the report layout was customizable to better suit our needs.

Stephanie

• Customer Support Software

Love this program for my business!

Reviewed on 2018-04-27

Pros

It is easily shared within our company. Love the before and after pictures. Love the ease of sharing pictures with customers and suppliers.

Cons

The GPS location. When arriving on a job, the address doesn't always pull up. It will say it is 3 miles away.

Luis
Luis

• Customer Support Software

Save a photographic record of your projects

Reviewed on 2018-03-29

To have a tool that gives a different approach to the recording of progress in the work or projects, since it uses the photographic advance, although it is more for the physical projects sector, I have managed to find much use in the computer area

Pros

This application is excellent, it is the first time I use some of this type and I loved it, it was recommended by a colleague and it is very useful, it allows you to keep track of your projects but in a photographic and chronological way, I example I use it to have a record of meetings with clients, it helps you to remember better the projects, who are involved and what they want precisely, really that a very important visual complement, try it, I recommend it.

Cons

At first it may seem a little useless to say the least, since normally in my area you are not used to this type of tools, so you may stop using it, but give an opportunity and you will find how useful it can be.

Company Cam Pros

Reviewed on 2019-04-19

Company cam is easy to use and I enjoy sharing photos with our customers. Seeing a before and after photo is pretty amazing sometimes.

Pros

Being able to share galleries with customers so they can view pictures of their projects is my favorite feature.

Cons

Merging photos together is my least favorite because sometimes I lose photos in the process.

Jennifer

Company Cam Review

Reviewed on 2022-05-12

Easy to use. Helpful.

Easy to use. Helpful.

Pros

It is very easy to use. The field guys and subs are able to take pics and leave comments easily.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with the software we are using so we had to use about 7 different software to get our jobs done.

Collin

Easiest Photo/Info Sharing Software there is

Reviewed on 2019-08-02

Very positive experience that I would recommend every time

Very positive experience that I would recommend every time

Pros

Very easy to take and annotate picture with any info needed. Very easy to navigate jobs and share albums with colleagues.

Cons

Nothing that I can really think of. The software has never really given me any problems.

Sarah

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2021-06-15

We love Company Cam and we will continue to recommend it to others!

We love Company Cam and we will continue to recommend it to others!

Pros

I love how easy this is to use. Everyone in our company can use it whether it's on their ipads, mobile phones, or computers we can all be linked together! It's awesome!

Cons

I don't have anything I do not like just yet. We use this everyday and I have no heard any complaints so far about it!

Joe

Great

Reviewed on 2021-06-15

I have had a good experience with company cam so far.

I have had a good experience with company cam so far.

Pros

I liked how easy it is to download and track pictures. The biggest thing is it linking up to job progress. All the guys have loved that feature.

Cons

I don't have anything really bad to say about the software besides being a little expensive in my opinion.

Paul

We outgrew CompanyCam very quickly

Reviewed on 2022-05-26

Pros

It was a great system to use but we outgrew it quickly and needed something more inclusive

Cons

has very limited functionality. as a company we outgrew it very quickly

Debbie

• Customer Support Software

Effective for documenting with photors

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

Pros

The ability to sort via project, dates or by technician helps and if unable to find the search feature will surely find what you are searching for

Cons

It takes to many key strokes to download, then emails indicated what you just were doing, then unzipping the files. I bypass the emails completely to obtain my files

Owen
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate Software

• Customer Support Software

easy to use and works for my company purposes.

Reviewed on 2018-01-12

Pros

I can access it pretty much anywhere. Workers can take pics and the bosses can see progress of work on the jobsite

Cons

Sometimes takes a bit for pics to download. Once pics are taken, I wish I could be able to delete some of them if I wanted.

CompanyCam Makes it Easy to Document, Share & Collaborate

Reviewed on 2018-11-30

Pros

CompanyCam is easy to use and instantly collaborate with your team no matter where you are. Also you are to about to access CompanyCam on your computer and mobile devices.

Cons

So far, there is nothing that I do not least like about CompanyCam. It's really simple and easy to use.

Emily
  • Industry: Facilities Services

We use this for most of our projects.

Reviewed on 2022-06-16

Pros

I'm not an estimator, I'm in the office all day. Company Cam allows our estimators to communicate with both myself and the employees/contractors. They can see the work from photos and videos which means an estimator/property manager doesn't need to walk with them the day of the project.

Cons

One of my estimators seems to complain a lot about it not working saying she has no service and when she tries to exit the app and open her regular camera, the app prevents her showing a "camera is already in use" error message and she needs to restart her phone.

Ronald

Company Cam

Reviewed on 2020-02-27

It has been a very positive experience and has really helped our organization.

It has been a very positive experience and has really helped our organization.

Pros

This software makes it extremely easy to take, share and store photos. It was important to be able to document repairs for my company because we have so many customers.

Cons

There really isn't anything I really dislike about this software other than price. If the price point was a little less I would love this software even more.