Adobe Connect Reviews

Adobe Connect

Write a Review!
Web conferencing solution for schools and organizations

4.0/5
4.2/5
4.1/5
Customer Support Software
4.3/5

LINA MARIA
LINA MARIA

• Customer Support Software

A software that allows us not to leave pending assignments for later

Reviewed on 2018-08-01

Pros

Due to my duties within the corporation where I live, we have to make trips to the interior of the country and abroad in order to attend petroleum meetings, chemistry or simply go to recondite places where it is presumed there will be future oil exploitation.

In this absence to our natural workspace, Adobe Connect plays a fundamental role, since, among its many benefits, one of the most important and for which we use the software the most, is that we can make meeting rooms online, from a Android device, tablet or IOS, with our immediate supervisors, managers and managers, making daily reports of the progress we are making in the external areas where we are working.

This incalculable goodness saves us incalculable resources of time and money, since only from our cell phone or tablet, we can be making timely advances in the site in an effective way and with the greater security that only Adobe Connect can offer.

Cons

When I have had to set up an online room to set up meetings, complications have arisen based on some complex tools that the software has. While it is not a problem in itself of the functionality of the software, it is a point that should be taken into account so that the next updates are easier to use and so everyone can use the software in a simple way.

Bruce
Bruce

• Customer Support Software

A functional and effective tool for business

Reviewed on 2019-04-08

We definitely recommend you to try Adobe Connect for your business. With a help of this service, you can easily share files, presentations and organize meetings. In addition, it helps to stay in touch with your team despite a location.

Pros

The best thing about Adobe Connect is its functionality. The software offers different pools, chats, file shares, and quizzes. In addition, there are multiple designs which are very useful for work. We are convinced that Adobe Connect service will help you to conduct online conferences, meetings, training classes or webinars much more successful. Adobe Connect is a web conferencing service with a help of which you can easily share data and multimedia files. With the assistance of this software, you can get back immediate feedback from hundreds of users. Moreover, with this tool, you can easily lead to webinars and online meetings.

Cons

There is no doubt that Adobe Connect has more advantages than disadvantages, but some issues should be improved. Firstly, it is a little bit hard to figure out everything connected with the interface’s features and options because of an interface itself a bit overloaded. It takes some time to sort out everything and learn all the necessary combinations. Moreover, the service can easily shut down or freeze without any reason.

Sean
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Adobe Connect with teaching

Reviewed on 2020-06-23

I would say that I am thankful I used Adobe Connect. For simply screen sharing, and limited VOIP audio, it did a decent job. The worst parts of the software were really in the setup. Once it was up and running it was pretty much streamlined. I think it did a good job; I just really feel Zoom to be the superior product hence my review at the level of 3.

Pros

My institute had a license for Adobe Connect for several years. I began to use Adobe Connect around 2016 to facilitate lecture delivery in a large classroom. In my case, I had a room where students had a poor viewing angle of the screens and whiteboard. Initially used the software to solely screen share. As I became more comfortable, I also began to share audio when students could not attend a lecture. This was a help with being prepared for the Covid-19 online transition. As it turned out, I used another software en lieu of Adobe Connect (Zoom) as it was better setup to facilitate captioning and cloud recording. Nonetheless, Connect was a good software package.

Cons

I found that the UI was not plug and play. Every time I setup a new course/lecture it was moderately involved to get it to a situation in which I could screen share with the students. It did work but ultimately in comparison with Zoom or Blue Jean it was more involved on the setup end. Setting up a recurring meeting was not an option that I ever found. This meant that I was using a single link for the class. Prior to Covid-19, I doubt this was a big issue, but post-Covid-19 and Zoom bombing, I'm certain this would potentially have been a significant issue. Additionally it was not directly integrated in my university's course management unlike Zoom. This meant there were a few steps of "abstraction" I had to follow in order to get the notifications out to students vs. having a link automatically appear in the learning management system.

Ahmet Fatih
Ahmet Fatih
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Collaboration with the audience must be easier

Reviewed on 2020-12-15

We have been able to meet with our students.
We would expect an improved UI design, easer to use...

We have been able to meet with our students.
We would expect an improved UI design, easer to use icons and tabs both for the students and the presenters.
It looks primitive when compared to other popular applications. (Zoom, Tandem, Meets)

Pros

Adobe Connect features specific sections for notes, easy surveys, screen shares, and document uploads which are really cool if you manage are planning to lecture with little interaction with the audience. You can present your work, get audience opinions via polls and sketch on the shared files.

Cons

We have been using the program since the outbreak of Covid19 around March and the overall concern of many of the teachers is that they cannot indulge the students into the meeting. The reasons stated (and I also experience) are: students have conncetion problems starting the porgram, they log off when trying to activate mic or camera, once the voice is activated you have to wait some time to hear the student as the system activates and lets him/her heard by the others. Overall, this pai program makes me (and the other personnel) feel that the free version of other programs (Zoom maybe) works better for video conferencing and collaborative teaching.

Amanda
Amanda
  • Industry: Semiconductors

High quality videoconferencing

Reviewed on 2022-08-29

Adobe Connect has features that stand out and make it an effective choice. It reduces costs and optimizes the company's communication capacity.

Pros

It has a pleasant and easy-to-navigate user interface. It has a reduced learning curve. It allows you to connect in an easy and agile way, from anywhere and at any time, using any media, device or operating system. Security and scalability are two characteristics that stand out in this platform. It enables effective videoconferencing and screen sharing. It offers a library of content stored in the cloud for easy access.

Cons

Although this platform is very robust and versatile, it is necessary to have a good bandwidth to enhance the experience and enjoy all its features to the fullest.

Nigel
Nigel
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

So much potential but failed to deliver

Reviewed on 2022-12-19

The team put a HUGE amount of effort into converting our existing materials to Adobe Connect. We loved the all of the functionality that the platform provides - some of which are not available elsewhere to my knowledge. We ran the first few sessions on the new platform but it was just too unstable. The video quality for just about acceptable but the audio was just unacceptably unstable and was interfering with the learning process. Very disappointed to have had to drop the whole thing after so much effort went into making it work. Lots of promise but just did not deliver.

Pros

I absolutely love the concepts that Adobe have created in relation to online classrooms. The ability to create rooms and screens and views with elements that can be switched on and off is fantastic. The best feature for me is the ability to save these set-ups and re-use them over and over again. Run a session; save it; refresh it back to the start-up and run another session.Breakout rooms are great and with some work it is possible to set up shared whiteboards that the facilitator can monitor in real time without entering each of the rooms.

Cons

The biggest issue was the audio quality - or lack of it. It was OK most of the time - not great but useable. However it was often very poor and it became too much of a hurdle. We had to ditch the whole thing and revert to MS Teams. Most disappointing.

Vikram
Vikram
  • Industry: Banking

Best Tool For Web Conferencing

Reviewed on 2023-02-27

Adobe Connect is best Web Conferencing and real time collaboration tool . It has best GUI n which we can easily find associate ,create breakout ,chat and polls. It provides HD audio and video web conferencing and recording . It provides great features for interactive sessions.

Pros

I am using Adobe connect from last 3+ year and I found It best tool for web conferencing . We are using this for online training with team also it provides recording meeting feature so we can share this with absentees.It is very secure tool. It also provide virtual breakout, chat and poll feature.

Cons

I haven't found any issue yet. It is working very smooth and perfect for me.

David
David
  • Industry: Semiconductors

• Customer Support Software

Versatile solution to streamline communication

Reviewed on 2022-04-30

Adobe Connect permite organizar el trabajo colaborativo, proporcionando una comunicación interna altamente efectiva.

Pros

It has advanced chat functions that allow you to create groups, use messages and notifications to send to your contacts. It allows quick simple selection surveys to better identify user preferences. It is easy and very useful to share PDF files on the screen with participants. It is very easy to create interactive content and present it in virtual classrooms.

Cons

It has presented problems to play long videos and when you are a new user it is necessary to document yourself well to take advantage of its full potential.

Trina
Trina
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Overcome the barriers of space thanks to this software.

Reviewed on 2018-09-24

Adobe Connect is one of the software I use most regularly when I hold high-level meetings, involving managers of other publishers, cultors, artists, musicians, and other members of the various publishing projects we intend to undertake.

Pros

Currently in our publishing house we have made many links with authors and musicians outside our latitudes, with whom we have developed joint work to align strategies for the construction of new books, where music and literary elements go from the hands of the experiences, anecdotes and stories of these authors.

Adobe Connect has been a fascinating tool, which has allowed us, among many things, to overcome this barrier of distance, thanks to a comfortable and highly interactive online conference room, where we interact and steal information according to our interests as a publisher. Another innovative element of this efficient software, is the possibility of establishing lines of work for each room in order to treat each topic with special depth, without combining themes or dispersing information. Another positive argument of this software is its warm and functional interface that segments the roles of each of the people who participate in videoconferences, making much easier the work of editorial research.

Cons

One of the impediments that seem when I use this software is that for some artists and developers it is not very easy to use, having to do small introductory courses to use it as I wish. This happens because there are certain aspects of computing and software management that are not so digestible. However, it is not such a big obstacle that it detracts from this incredible software.

Travis
Travis
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

Why I Choose Adobe Over All Others

Reviewed on 2020-03-25

My Overall Opinion With Adobe Is Completely Satisfied, Once You've Achieved The Knowledge of What your doing within their software, Anything you Want to do can be done, Don't Believe me? Requires Patience And The Willingness to Learn. Thats All You Need.

Pros

Once You Learn how to use Adobe Software in general it makes it Sooo Much Easier for Future use of Their Software, I Love Adobe's Features like Adobe Connect Due to it Being Super Easy and Simple To Get Quality Results Within Minuets. Quality? I mean what other software offers Top HD 1080p Quality as there Standard Format?

Cons

Only Down Side With Adobe, Unless you Learned in school how to use properly, Youtube is Your Best Friend Teaching You how to even navigate within their software. Needs to be a tad more user friendly.

Ray

I use to sell Adobe Connect...Best Reliable Conference Platform on the Market

Reviewed on 2017-06-27

This was the best conferencing tool. Sold it and used it daily.

This was the best conferencing tool. Sold it and used it daily.

Pros

You can customize your conference room depending on how and what you want to share. There are pods within your conference room which allows you to have a document sharing pod, a video sharing pod, a chat pod, survey pod, etc. To many to name. You can host one on one as well as one to many(Events). I use to train clients on this tool and the feedback was always positive. The interface dashboard is very is to navigate while in the meeting because you can show only what you what your audience to see. This allows you to pull documents, presentations and videos in the meeting on the fly. You can also record your meetings and send out recording that can be tracked to know if the recipient viewed the recording and or forwarded. There are way to many pros to name. The company I worked for was a conferencing provider and we sold partner products...WebEx, Microsoft, etc and Adobe Connect was always ranked high. One other pro...there is no download to join a meeting, you click the link and you're in. Ever tried to join a meeting and have to wait for something to download on your desktop before you enter - headache.

Kenatu
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

80-20 Split

Reviewed on 2018-12-16

Adobe connect is a stately gentleman that ladies wished would be a little bit more of bad boy for that extra excitement. If you are looking for a higly relaiable, stable profesional, no nonsense web conferencing tool, then we have a winner. Adobe connect has it all except the excitement factor but that is Adobe's trade mark...Give you that 80% and leave you wanting the little 20% extra.

Pros

It has a rich list of feature that make a web conferencing experience for host ans user very interactive. You can turn your past sessions in to archives after making your own edits. This adds value ro repeat sessions and online learning facilitattions.
The in session Q&A and provate chat faciliations are also a big plus.

Cons

The price tag can make a goat gag but when you have clients that are more comfortable with this platform what are you gonna do?
It also requires a high level of technical savvyness but offers everything you need to become that guy. There is no shortage of information to make yo an experton the platform.

Samson
Samson
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Need major updates to successfully move away from Flash

Reviewed on 2020-08-31

Given that Adobe is such a well-known company, Adobe Connect is certainly not it's top product. Unless you have some history with Adobe, if you are new to Web-Conferencing software, you certainly should look elsewhere.

Pros

Adobe Connect does not have a rich history, at least compare with WebEx. As an Adobe Product, it relies heavily with Flash when it first introduced. It was fairly successfully at the beginning.

It's a very common training tools, and that was how I started using it. We used it for training sessions, attendees can interact with various aspects of the program and with each other.

Cons

As Flash is dying, Adobe is in need to make a major move to get off from Flash. However, the new product is not s successfully as the original Flash version.
During the current pandemic when web-conferencing software is most needed, there is a lot of downtime. The issue is can be capacity of its server.
Subscription is also an issue. You have to deal with retailer instead of directly with Adobe. Also, there is only Annual subscription and lack a shorter term.
If you need to host >100 users session, be aware. Although it is dorable, license and technical are both need to be worked out first

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Wannabe LMS?

Reviewed on 2019-05-23

Adobe Connect service for meetings and online conferencing works great! Never had any real connection issues or problems setting up profiles, just takes a bit of instruction.

Pros

It gets the job done for the user. If you are looking to make an initial switch to online learning/ delivery of online modules this would be a good first step.

Cons

The administrator role can be very confusing to know where to navigate, how to file things, how to enroll learners, and pull learning reports. Like I said before, if you are looking to test how your users will adapt to a change/ shift to online learning, then this would be a good first step in getting the job done and monitoring how much access/ click through you get on items. It doesn't have much for fancy delivery other than customization links. It acts as a simple serve LMS.

Raghavendar

Feature rich collaborating tool

Reviewed on 2019-02-22

I was using for conducting quick training and attending other presenter webinar

I was using for conducting quick training and attending other presenter webinar

Pros

Allows you to very good Digital training, webinar and collaborative experiences. Compare to other similar tools, Adobe gives you better control to Hosts like add images to back-ground, host can decide the functionalities to be available and as many part on the screen as we like, which will be seen by audience. Custom Layouts allow pre-defined grouping parts, making one structure to class room or webinar. We can go for one layout for all or separate layout for each speakers.

Navigating through multiple layouts within a session with different content like slides, videos will make the audience more attentive and engagement with content.

Rooms that are pre-designed will stay with the account and re-use the same, saving time and efforts. But the contents, layout or notes taken will exist within that url and available for future use.

We can save that custom designed as template for multiple use.

Also the “presenter only area” allow collaborate with individual audience or presenter. We can measure the engagement of the our room. Another, prepare-mode allows to visit and set-up layouts without disturbing the live meeting.

Cons

Needs improvement in "look & feel" and some areas are confusing to host. Connectivity issues too pops up. Help option is needs improvement

Cathy
Cathy
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Adobe Connect is Not For Me!

Reviewed on 2020-04-29

Very poor experience. Here is an unedited cut-and-paste message from their customer service team: Hi cathy, For Adobe connect concern only you need to contact in that number they will help you with the information if issue is not resolved please contact us back with the same case reference number we will help you with information.

Pros

As a presenter, when someone else is hosting a webinar, I have found Adobe Connect easy to use. I have enjoyed the various features and the way the set up looks when I am delivering a presentation. It's clean and seems to provide a good experience for attendees.

Cons

I tried, really tried, to create an account and use this system so that I could offer webinars to clients and potential clients. I am not really tech-savvy but I am not stupid either and I have always been able to learn new systems and make them work for me. Not this time. I needed customer service to set myself up as an admin. I watched quick start videos and tutorials, read user guide materials and even took a live demo. Nope. All of it was so far over my head I could not process what they were saying. When I reached out to through the sales staff they made it clear they were not interested in my business. They want big companies with IT departments, not sole proprietors trying to help nonprofit organizations.

Corine
Corine
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Used for 2+ years

Useable and Decent

Reviewed on 2019-11-09

My overall experience with Adobe Connect was alright. I was able to use it for its proper purpose, but it definitely worked a lot slower than other software. Some of my classes also stopped using Adobe Connect for office hours because it was older and slower than other software.

Pros

Adobe Connect is definitely a useable tool to use, although it seems to be a bit less modern than other tools. I like that there are options for video chatting, voice only, text chatting, and sharing screens. This came in handy for school projects and office hours that I attended in school. I study through an online university and Adobe Connect is what we used to connect with teachers for office hours and for presentations. While having office hours, students were able to easily ask the teacher questions and the teacher was able to share their screen with us.

Cons

What I least liked about this software is that it seems not so updated compared to more modern products that do the same thing. It was also a little bit difficult to use at first. I thought it worked very slowly as well.

Anais
Anais

• Customer Support Software

A high quality web meeting room

Reviewed on 2018-07-27

It is the best option in the market to make videoconference rooms where work team meetings can be held that for one reason or another are not located in the same physical space

Pros

The inclusion Adobe Connect to the consortium where I work has been one of the best decisions taken by the Department of Informatics, and this I say, because the previous solutions we had to communicate in video calls and video calls were very poor and did not offer all the benefits offered this software.

On the one hand, this software is excellent because you can create conference rooms with a personal key that allows controlling access to users, giving you higher levels of security.

On the other hand Adobe Connect offers other elemntos for the interaction in the room that are very interesting as they are, notes, private chats and group chats, shared files and videos, which increase the interaction between the different participants of the room.

And finally, one of the greatest benefits that Adobe Connect has and that makes it one of the best is that it can be used in tablets, smart phones and IOS.

Cons

For the amount of benefits that the software has, it tends to become a bit sophisticated, needing medium knowledge in the computer area to use the software at its maximum capacity

Robert
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

Excellent service for communication during quarantine

Reviewed on 2020-06-30

Pros

Our company has a number of employees who work remotely; during quarantine, the number of these people increased. Adobe Connect helps us establish effective communications, organize conferences, and share information. Most conveniently, the software does not need to be installed, because it works directly through the Web using Adobe Flash technology. Although, if necessary, you can install the desktop client.

Cons

This software has no significant drawbacks and I do not understand why few people use it.

Alicia
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Solid Tool for Web Conferencing

Reviewed on 2022-12-30

It is multifunctional allowing you to share files, and presentations, and organize attendees into pods for group work. It also is able to record the sessions for future viewings.

Pros

I appreciate that you can run the app from your browser and it is also mobile-friendly. It offers high-quality video conferencing and is useful for running my international business.

Cons

Some participants in the conference have issues getting the platform to work, ut requires a strong internet connection. It does require some high-level software knowledge to set up the back end.

Lessonly and Webex Suite

Zoom Workplace
John
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

great for webinars

Reviewed on 2017-11-17

Pros

It's easy to use the software that hosts a platform that can handle multiple users. The interface is pretty and vibrant and if you've used any other adobe product the familiarity will be there.

Cons

The biggest issue I have with this program is that for the first time user who isn't familiar with adobe does have a fairly steep learning curve especially with all the features that it tends to have over other online platforms. So you have to dictate your purchase based on your skill level.

Chris
Chris
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Adobe Connect has been replaced by Zoom for my company, but I prefer Adobe Connect

Reviewed on 2019-07-23

Pros

One of the best parts about Adobe Connect was how quickly and easily you were able to connect to meetings. I loved the fact that as soon as I logged in, a number was ready to call me and have me join a conversation quickly, whereas with Zoom, I feel like logging into a meeting takes essentially triple the time. I also like being able to pause myself if I need to step away very quickly, where I have not found the ability to do that in Zoom.

Cons

Some of the features seem a little dated and it is not the most user friendly experience, and I think this is why my company has ultimately switched.

Harsh
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Perfect Tool for Working Remotly

Reviewed on 2018-07-27

I highly recommend this for training and webinars

I highly recommend this for training and webinars

Pros

Adobe Connect can be used for Training , Webinar, and connecting with you Team at work. It is great while connecting offshore and onshore team. It has Video Audio Screen Sharing feature all integrated. Presentation are impressive here

Cons

It takes a little time to learn all its feature. Sometimes system may freeze(not for all user) and we need to restart the meeting. Chat log sent to you is not organised.

Michael
Michael
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Exponentially improves collaborative work

Reviewed on 2022-05-28

Adobe Connect offers all the tools used today to keep teams communicating effectively. It is a really useful platform that you need for your business.

Pros

It has an elegant simplified interface that allows you to focus on common places of work. It allows video meetings with high quality. A whiteboard can be created and used to dynamically share and display information. Chat provides the ability to communicate and share content in real time.

Cons

This is a very complete and efficient platform. So far the only downside is the simplicity of some of its features.

Ravindu
  • Industry: Textiles
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Adobe connect for video conference

Reviewed on 2020-08-09

In my overall experience adobe connect is the best software for video conference because it has very useful and unique features.

Pros

Using adobe connect, we can design our visual room and create custom experiences. It has ability to create different layouts. After we design our virtual room, we can save it as a template, and this is really useful for future meetings. Adobe connect also includes many number of power features. Presenter only area and preparing modes are my favorite features in adobe connect.

Cons

Well, in my experience adobe connect has not user friendly interface and it is more complicated than other tools. In fact we need a little time to learn those features. Otherwise there are no big issues with adobe connect.