Whatagraph

Whatagraph

All-in-one marketing reporting tool for digital agencies.

4.5 /5 (44 reviews)
4.8
Ema J.

This product is amazing!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018

It saved us a lot of time while using it. Also, the graphics are amazing.

Pros

The user interface is easy to navigate . This tool has really good graphics. It saves a lot of time.

Cons

I did not find anything that I would put into this category. There are some limitations in the sources that this service offers but the customer service is amazing. I called the customer service and ordered a fine-tuned version which fits our needs.

Manvydas S.

Whatagraph Review

Reviewed on 10/21/2019

I have still not yet mastered it but it seems that whatagraph is a very usefull tool

Pros

reporting tool and that it is cheaper than socialbakers and you can add multiple sources into one report and make automated reports

Cons

I don't like that not every option is available like gathering link clicks from Facebook page posts. I have to count it manually

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for the feedback, Manvydas! Let us know what areas you're struggling with and we'd happily help you master Whatagraph. As for the link clicks, this metric is available for Facebook Ads, whereas organic Facebook posts have post clicks.

Adina M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Good value for your money.

Reviewed on 10/1/2019

Pros

- User-friendly interface.
- Easy to add accounts and various channels.
- Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership).
- Automated reports.
- Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

Cons

- The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support.
- Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: Self Employed

Set and forget (Whatagraph then does the rest)

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 11/30/2019

I was looking for an easier way to receive regular reports in a consistent format from the various platforms I use socially. Whatagraph does that perfectly. I now get regular reports that are consistently branded and laid out from the several social networks I use.

Pros

The ease of receiving an email regularly to let me know the latest report is ready for viewing is priceless. The quality of the reports themselves in the platform is excellent as well.

Cons

The number of connections is limited, but honestly suits my personal needs.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much! So glad to hear Whatagraph helps you create better reports in a fraction of the time.

Martin W.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Beautiful and easy to use

Reviewed on 9/30/2019

Pros

Whatagraph is an easy to use (drag and drop) reporting tool, that helped us automate our client reportings. We have got huge time savings thanks to Whatagraph. Furthermore the styling options as well as the support are great!

Cons

There was actually nothing. We are completely satisfied.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Martin! So so so happy to hear that. Saving time and resources is our number one priority! Keep up the great work.

Ellen R.

Whatagraph is fantastic.

Reviewed on 9/25/2019

Pros

I like that you can include a number of different platforms in the one report. Our clients find this very easy to read.

I also like the fact that we can customise it however we want.

Cons

The modules can be a bit fiddly. It would be good if while you're dragging and dropping, the existing modules can shift around based on where your mouse is. Kind of like when you move apps around on your phone.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for your feedback, Ellen! Passed it on to our product development team so they could take a closer look at the drag&drop feature.

Brent N.

Robust Reporting Tool

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 10/18/2019

The customer support team has been responsive to all of our needs. Our team enjoys the simplicity of setting up the reports and how the data is presented.

Pros

Really easy to connect data sources within the tool. The library of report templates has been helpful.

Cons

Occasionally the data sources get disconnected. So you have to reconnect them.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Brent! So happy you're enjoying the platform.

Julieanne G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Top notch customer service and functionality

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 1/20/2020

- increase transparency with clients (high priority for my business)
- decrease in time spent on reports
- automatic reports emailed to me first
- faster to navigate than some of the native platforms' analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, GMB)

Pros

I've been using Whatagraph for a about a year, and it's simply the best. It saves me SO much time while simultaneously making beautiful looking reports that always impress my clients. The reason I initially chose it over other programs was due to how many platforms it can connect to to create a single report and the vast metrics you could report and customize to the needs of each client. Reports that used to take hours now take me 20 min or less and look stunning.

The reason I've stuck with them for so long though is their customer service is bar none. Occasionally there's a very specific stat I'd like to be able to pull that I have to research manually. Most recently, this meant pulling hashtag information in order to capture information about client events. I looked into so many programs and couldn't find 1 program that did it all, even the top programs available for Instagram stats like Iconosquare and TalkWalker. I contacted Whatagraph support and they sent me a detailed email asking questions about what I'd like to see in the feature. A month or so later, they emailed me back saying they created the feature I requested! I'm totally blown away! The developer even made a little video to show me how it works. You just don't get customer service like this anywhere else.

Cons

It's a little pricey for small businesses, but considering how much time it's saved me it's been 100% worth it. I would like to upgrade to the white label version soon, but haven't due to the price.

Theresa E.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Reviewed on 10/8/2019

Pros

When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

Cons

There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you so much for the nice words, Theresa! Hope we'll continue to meet your expectations going forward :) And always feel free to reach out.

Shannon R.

Unique Analytics Reporting Tool With Lots of Integration Features

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2/7/2019

Overall all, not bad. If you need easy to read reports for clients that have trouble reading analytics, then this is a good solution. They just need to fix some bugs on the backend.

Pros

Has a very unique way of displaying data in their reports. Looks more like an infographic rather than an analytics report. many of our clients like this layout as it's easy to read and understand. They seem to add integrations on a regular basis and will fit the need of most markets who need reliable analytics reporting.

Cons

The backend UI can be clunky to use sometimes when trying to customize reports. Have had issues in the past where data was not being pulled in properly and made the mistake of deleting the integration and trying to add it again. Whatagraph currently makes you wait 7 days to add the same integration again, apparently to stop people from trying to add more integrations than the plan limits allows. So basically, if you have a data reporting issue, do not try and fix it yourself, you have to contact support and wait a few days for them to get back to you. They really need to fix this.

Guy A.

Great reporting software

Reviewed on 10/7/2019

Overall is a great reporting system, not many similar alternatives, I can see Data Studio as an alternative but it's far more complex and technical.

It's easy when you design a simple report, but when you are looking to create something big, it becomes frustrating!

Pros

Great list of data sources to pull from,
Ability to drill down into the data, segmenting, sorting, etc.
Great customer services, always been helpful and were deploying almost every suggestion we have requested.

Cons

It could take hours to built reports, even if they are templated. We could spend hours on designing reports instead of analysing the data.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your feedback. I'd love to help you speed up the process with report building, I'm sure we can find ways to speed up the process for you. Please reply to my email and we'll be able to figure something out.

Kevin M.
Company size: Self Employed

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Reviewed on 10/7/2019

Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Pros

Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver.

Cons

I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated.

Response from Whatagraph

Amazing to hear that, Kevin! Working hard on meeting your expectations and delivering something new and more powerful so you'd enjoy Whatagraph even more.

Coen T.
Industry: Education Management

Absolute time saver and clear adviser to crucial decisions that create real results

Reviewed on 11/25/2019

Just set and forget and wait on your inbox for the ​magic to happen.

Pros

Bundling multiple channels,​ who have there own challenges to reveal cluttered metrics, into a clear readable report​.

Cons

White​ labeling is restricted to just uploading an​ image. Would prefer a header with more options in design, layout, ​and content.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Coen! Working on making white-label more flexible, your insights are greatly appreciated.

Industry: Machinery

Fast results due to logical concept

Reviewed on 11/20/2019

Monthly Management Report for Internet Activities. Fast and problem-free solution of the task.

Pros

For the monthly management meeting I needed a tool that quickly and easily shows the most important metrics around our website.

Due to the simple and logical concept of Whatagraph I was able to solve the task quickly and efficiently. For me it is very positive that after the setup I have no further effort to present the results.

Since I am the only employee working on these evaluations, this means a large work direction.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Cons

Personally, I think that the user interface might be a bit lighter and less technical. Practically this is not relevant, because the generated report looks perfect.

Nate R.
Industry: Graphic Design

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Reviewed on 9/20/2018

Pros

If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

Cons

This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

Ricky S.

Client Reporting Made Easy and Visually Pleasing

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 11/26/2019

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

Pros

I like the automation I can do with Whatagraph, I can deliver weekly updates to my clients and the reports look splendid. My clients are loving it and commend me for spending time collecting datas and making such beautiful and clean reports when Whatagraph helps me automate most of this workflow!

Cons

All the features are working fine, if I have to recommend something for improvement it would be that they can add more new features more frequently. I don't see why they cannot dominate the market with such solid platform.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Ricky! We have some exciting releases planned for 2020 so stay tuned and hopefully, we'll take down the market together :)

Ellen D.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Very ease of use and great support

Reviewed on 1/22/2020

I am very satisfied with Whatagraph. It's an easy to use software, has lots of integrations, lots of visualization and if you have a question you get instant great answers.

Pros

Whatagraph is easy to use and lots of integrations

Cons

I work for several clients and it's not easy to adjust the templates with the correct branding.

Sam L.

Digital Reporting Made Easy

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 9/25/2019

Whatagraph has cut my monthly reporting time way down, allowing me to knock out reports in a fraction of the time it took me previously. The customer support is great — they even changed the copy/description on one of the modules based on feedback I had. It's definitely pricey, but I think completely worth the investment.

Pros

It looks amazing (clients love how easy it is to digest) and is very easy to set up. I love how quickly I can set up a monthly report for a client and then easily pull the same report every month. The reports are very easily customized and tailored to whatever needs you have.

Cons

Some of the more granular data can be hard to pull sometimes, and constructing your own modules is not the easiest or most intuitive process.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Sam! We always appreciate your feedback, and hope to get even more great ideas from you in the future.

Victoria F.
Industry: Government Administration

Best tool ever

Reviewed on 1/20/2020

So easy to provide the Board and senior managers with the overall performance of our work

Pros

So easy to use and it is not costly - makes reporting so easy and I like that it compares with previous months or years

Cons

Nothing - not anything not to like about this tool

Industry: Photography

Helpful if you are handling many kinds of reports and pulling data for various clients

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 9/7/2018

Used the trial version to test if it would make sense to implement it within our workflow, but decided against it after all.

Pros

So I guess the main point of this software is for it to be used by marketing agencies or marketers that handle a fair amount of clients and find themselves spending a lot of time reporting about their efforts and results. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense to pay for this. The pros are the fact that data is gathered automatically once you add the different channels and very intuitive and nicely presented graphics for it to be displayed.

Cons

Although I didn't have a lot of different data points to show, I did find a couple of discrepancies which raises the question... is one supposed to be checking up on this when used at a larger scale? I guess it could have been a minor bug too, but I did not find much use for it after the trial since I am not actively handling many clients at once.

Marvin C.
Industry: Farming
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Awesome and Convenient

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Pros

Easily accessible when you need to check up on your digital platforms performances on-the-go.

Cons

For multi-source in the formula table, you can't seem to see which source is it pointing from and this often tends to bring a confusion wondering if you've/not added the source to the formula.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Marvin! Working on streamlining the multi-source functionality. If you ever have any suggestions, let me know.

Great for metric and trend monitoring

Reviewed on 4/14/2018

Pros

Nice software for customizing instantly sharable reports of your website data. You can set up auto-email delivery which is great for monitoring your key operational measures. They offer a free trial so give it a spin.

Cons

Not a true data analysis tool. If you want to drill into your data and get a deeper understanding look elsewhere.

Alexandre W.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Beautiful but not optimal

Reviewed on 9/25/2019

Great help from the team, but I only keep Whatagraph for an accessory use for now (small reports on a given campaign).

Pros

- Simple reports fast to build
- Good looking widgets
- great support team (big up to reps)

Cons

- not enough freedom in the size and design of widget
- no choice of landscape format
- not enough data available
- No enough freedom in the number of rows and columns in one chart.
- INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED in term of choosing of dates (multicalendar)

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Alexandre! Passing this on to our product development team. I know they're looking at the multicalendar feature very closely, so we should have more intuitive functionality pretty soon.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Paola P.
Industry: Photography

I did a trial on this product and it does seem convenient for reporting more simply.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017

Like I mentioned, ease of reporting. This is golden for that.

Pros

I don't have to go fetch data from lots of sources, and then figure out a way to put it together nicely. This comes with template reports which also help because you don't even have to be thinking about what you need to look for, this is taking it automatically for you. Plus, the design is really sleek and easy to read with graphics and elements that I would have never bothered to add there if I had to do it manually.

Cons

For the trial, LOTS of branding. I'm sure once you pay a plan this is removed, but I also read that there are plans that still keep the witagraph branding for the cover of the report.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, thanks for the review!

Chase L.
Industry: Computer Software

LOVED using it for the Free Trial Period.

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 4/1/2020

Pros

Being able to easily and quickly integrate our social accounts to report analytics for both the pages as well as the ads was amazing. Everything is easy to do. Branding it and making it look how you want was awesome.

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the price. It is the only reason we aren't going to be using Whatagraph. If there was a free version or a more affordable price point for small startups like us, that would amazing!