Whatagraph

All-in-one marketing reporting tool for digital agencies.

4.2/5
4.2/5
4.3/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Ema J.

This product is amazing!

Reviewed on 2018-02-22

It saved us a lot of time while using it. Also, the graphics are amazing.

Pros

The user interface is easy to navigate . This tool has really good graphics. It saves a lot of time.

Cons

I did not find anything that I would put into this category. There are some limitations in the sources that this service offers but the customer service is amazing. I called the customer service and ordered a fine-tuned version which fits our needs.

Ellen R.

Whatagraph is fantastic.

Reviewed on 2019-09-25

Pros

I like that you can include a number of different platforms in the one report. Our clients find this very easy to read.

I also like the fact that we can customise it however we want.

Cons

The modules can be a bit fiddly. It would be good if while you're dragging and dropping, the existing modules can shift around based on where your mouse is. Kind of like when you move apps around on your phone.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for your feedback, Ellen! Passed it on to our product development team so they could take a closer look at the drag&drop feature.

Nate R.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Pros

If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

Cons

This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

Erman E.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use marketing data reporting tool

Reviewed on 2021-02-10

I think this is a very useful tool, as it takes tons of hours of data.

Pros

The tool is easy to use; you do not need to have development resources. Even my junior project managers are capable of making campaign reports in minutes. There are a lot of pre-made templates you can use as well as many pre-made widgets.

Cons

In the beginning, it takes a lot of time to prepare your templates for the reporting. As with all the tools, you need to make yourself aware of the interface.

Sam L.

Digital Reporting Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019-09-25

Whatagraph has cut my monthly reporting time way down, allowing me to knock out reports in a fraction of the time it took me previously. The customer support is great — they even changed the copy/description on one of the modules based on feedback I had. It's definitely pricey, but I think completely worth the investment.

Pros

It looks amazing (clients love how easy it is to digest) and is very easy to set up. I love how quickly I can set up a monthly report for a client and then easily pull the same report every month. The reports are very easily customized and tailored to whatever needs you have.

Cons

Some of the more granular data can be hard to pull sometimes, and constructing your own modules is not the easiest or most intuitive process.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Sam! We always appreciate your feedback, and hope to get even more great ideas from you in the future.

• Industry: Photography
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Helpful if you are handling many kinds of reports and pulling data for various clients

Reviewed on 2018-09-07

Used the trial version to test if it would make sense to implement it within our workflow, but decided against it after all.

Pros

So I guess the main point of this software is for it to be used by marketing agencies or marketers that handle a fair amount of clients and find themselves spending a lot of time reporting about their efforts and results. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense to pay for this. The pros are the fact that data is gathered automatically once you add the different channels and very intuitive and nicely presented graphics for it to be displayed.

Cons

Although I didn't have a lot of different data points to show, I did find a couple of discrepancies which raises the question... is one supposed to be checking up on this when used at a larger scale? I guess it could have been a minor bug too, but I did not find much use for it after the trial since I am not actively handling many clients at once.

• Customer Support Software

Great for metric and trend monitoring

Reviewed on 2018-04-14

Pros

Nice software for customizing instantly sharable reports of your website data. You can set up auto-email delivery which is great for monitoring your key operational measures. They offer a free trial so give it a spin.

Cons

Not a true data analysis tool. If you want to drill into your data and get a deeper understanding look elsewhere.

Paola P.
  • Industry: Photography

• Customer Support Software

I did a trial on this product and it does seem convenient for reporting more simply.

Reviewed on 2017-07-21

Like I mentioned, ease of reporting. This is golden for that.

Pros

I don't have to go fetch data from lots of sources, and then figure out a way to put it together nicely. This comes with template reports which also help because you don't even have to be thinking about what you need to look for, this is taking it automatically for you. Plus, the design is really sleek and easy to read with graphics and elements that I would have never bothered to add there if I had to do it manually.

Cons

For the trial, LOTS of branding. I'm sure once you pay a plan this is removed, but I also read that there are plans that still keep the witagraph branding for the cover of the report.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, thanks for the review!

Indre J.

Great value for money

Reviewed on 2021-02-26

Pros

There's value here for every member of the marketing team.
Informative graphs, all information can be displayed visually, easy to interpret.
Easy to set up.

Cons

Some integrations are missing, like Pinterest and some other data-based marketing tools.

Ana A.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool! Great people! Great experience!

Reviewed on 2018-02-22

Time saving tool

Pros

I mostly liked that it is a very time-saving tool. Additionally, I liked that it easy to use and navigate. The graphics look good as well.

Cons

It takes time to show historical data. It is limited to the most popular data sources. I really liked the rest of the features.

Jordi T.
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Quick visual reports, ideal for local businesses

Reviewed on 2019-12-02

Pros

Quick and visual reports. Templates are really useful, and you can customize it with your own widgets.

Cons

Not so flexible and powerful as Data Studio. Expensive is we consider the value for money. I miss more source integrations.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Jordi! Thanks for your review. We agree, Data Studio offers flexibility like no other, but it does require a high level of skill working with spreadsheets, whereas Whatagraph helps you aggregate and visualize data in a really simplistic manner.

As for the integrations, we're always happy to hear your suggestions! Let us know via the live chat on our site

Karan B.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Excellent reporting tool, that literally does the job for you

Reviewed on 2021-08-11

Aggregating market campaigning data from different sources

Pros

Before Whatagraph, we were using different analytic tools for different platforms. With Whatagraph, combining this data, and putting it together became so much easier. It creates visualizations that are so easy to understand and present. The learning curve is minimal.

Cons

Honestly, I can't find anything that I would say is the least likeable thing for Whatagraph! It really has eased my job.

Antoine S.
  • Industry: Market Research Software

Great tool

Reviewed on 2021-02-08

My overall experience is really positive!
Whatagraph allowed us to increase the conversion rates of our marketing campaigns.

Pros

I loved the UX and the simplicity!
When I signed up, I could start using the tool in just a few minutes, which is really nice for this kind of tool.

Cons

I would enjoy even a lower price.
Actually, it's valuable cause the tool is very powerful. However, the price might be even lower.

Mitchel W.
  • Used for Free Trial

Awful company

Reviewed on 2021-02-18

Poor.

Pros

None.

Cons

Rude sales team. Pushy team and rude manner of communication.

Mindaugas S.

• Customer Support Software

Unprecedented reporting solution for marketing specialists

Reviewed on 2021-02-15

A very good tool for reporting my Google Analytics and social media platform metrics to clients. I made a switch from GDS and Sheets for reporting to Whatagraph, and I am saving literal hours each week on performance report creation. Our small firm actually managed to onboard 2 new clients as a result of all the time we saved on managing data and reporting. The customer service is also really helpful and easy to reach, however, I am located in Europe so I did notice that some reviewers weren't too happy with customer service hours but they were located in NA.

Pros

I like how incredibly easy it is to set up this platform for reporting. Integrating digital marketing tools is quick and you can start reporting in just a few minutes after setting up an account. I noticed they also recently launched a new feature called Smart Builder, which basically builds the entire report for you, based on the desired platforms and reporting specifications. Amazing stuff really.

Cons

Some graphs are interactive and allow you to select the line graphs you wish to display at the same time, however, I only discovered this by accident. This feature should've been communicated more clearly.

Manvydas S.

Whatagraph Review

Reviewed on 2019-10-21

I have still not yet mastered it but it seems that whatagraph is a very usefull tool

Pros

reporting tool and that it is cheaper than socialbakers and you can add multiple sources into one report and make automated reports

Cons

I don't like that not every option is available like gathering link clicks from Facebook page posts. I have to count it manually

Socialbakers Analytics Plus

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

That we can use more accounts in whatagraph for the little bit cheaper price.

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

That we can use more accounts in whatagraph for the little bit cheaper price.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for the feedback, Manvydas! Let us know what areas you're struggling with and we'd happily help you master Whatagraph. As for the link clicks, this metric is available for Facebook Ads, whereas organic Facebook posts have post clicks.

• Customer Support Software

Set and forget (Whatagraph then does the rest)

Reviewed on 2019-11-30

I was looking for an easier way to receive regular reports in a consistent format from the various platforms I use socially. Whatagraph does that perfectly. I now get regular reports that are consistently branded and laid out from the several social networks I use.

Pros

The ease of receiving an email regularly to let me know the latest report is ready for viewing is priceless. The quality of the reports themselves in the platform is excellent as well.

Cons

The number of connections is limited, but honestly suits my personal needs.

Cyfe

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

The setup was easier, and so far the platform has had far fewer data disconnections than I'd experienced in free versions of other platforms I'd tried previously.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much! So glad to hear Whatagraph helps you create better reports in a fraction of the time.

Kevin M.

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Reviewed on 2019-10-07

Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Pros

Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver.

Cons

I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated.

Google Cloud Platform

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

Scope of integrations, flexibility of design and the support available is fantastic!

Response from Whatagraph

Amazing to hear that, Kevin! Working hard on meeting your expectations and delivering something new and more powerful so you'd enjoy Whatagraph even more.

• Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Fast results due to logical concept

Reviewed on 2019-11-20

Monthly Management Report for Internet Activities. Fast and problem-free solution of the task.

Pros

For the monthly management meeting I needed a tool that quickly and easily shows the most important metrics around our website.

Due to the simple and logical concept of Whatagraph I was able to solve the task quickly and efficiently. For me it is very positive that after the setup I have no further effort to present the results.

Since I am the only employee working on these evaluations, this means a large work direction.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Cons

Personally, I think that the user interface might be a bit lighter and less technical. Practically this is not relevant, because the generated report looks perfect.

Ricky S.

Client Reporting Made Easy and Visually Pleasing

Reviewed on 2019-11-26

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

Pros

I like the automation I can do with Whatagraph, I can deliver weekly updates to my clients and the reports look splendid. My clients are loving it and commend me for spending time collecting datas and making such beautiful and clean reports when Whatagraph helps me automate most of this workflow!

Cons

All the features are working fine, if I have to recommend something for improvement it would be that they can add more new features more frequently. I don't see why they cannot dominate the market with such solid platform.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Ricky! We have some exciting releases planned for 2020 so stay tuned and hopefully, we'll take down the market together :)

Darjan H.

Cross-channel reports heaven

Reviewed on 2021-02-10

I'm satisfied with this tool and its opportunities. They are fastly developing and adding new features that I'm keen to try on.

Pros

I work with several products at a time, running more than 100 campaigns. And of course, clients want to see it all. Here comes Whatagraph which gives me an opportunity to have all data in one place and in a visually appealing way. Reports are pretty, and it is easy for clients to understand them.

Cons

Several times there were bugs that I had to report, but it was fixed.

Alexandre W.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Beautiful but not optimal

Reviewed on 2019-09-25

Great help from the team, but I only keep Whatagraph for an accessory use for now (small reports on a given campaign).

Pros

- Simple reports fast to build
- Good looking widgets
- great support team (big up to reps)

Cons

- not enough freedom in the size and design of widget
- no choice of landscape format
- not enough data available
- No enough freedom in the number of rows and columns in one chart.
- INCREDIBLY COMPLICATED in term of choosing of dates (multicalendar)

Google Data Studio

Reasons for Switching to Whatagraph

I continue using Data studio when I design more sophisticated graphs

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much, Alexandre! Passing this on to our product development team. I know they're looking at the multicalendar feature very closely, so we should have more intuitive functionality pretty soon.

Ignacio N.

• Customer Support Software

Huge time savings with reports for clients

Reviewed on 2019-10-28

This software has reduced the time we use to spend in reporting dramatically. It is really easy to use. I would recommend this without hesitation.

Pros

This software is really easy to use, ver user friendly. I like the interface and has really help the agency to save time in reporting for clients.

Cons

There are a few glitches that i have found. Also some limits with functions, for example in reporting the call details from Google Ads, there is a limit of 100 calls.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Ignacio! Thanks so much for the review. Always feel free to drop us a line whenever you encounter a bug or a glitch of any sort our team will immediately take a look at it.

Muk M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Reporting made for human eyes

Reviewed on 2019-12-01

Pros

The visual representation of numbers and complicated statistics is a treat to the eyes, makes for easy understanding by the average business owner and its a breeze to set up once and forget it. The automated delivery of the reports over email means there is one less tool to go and log in to.

Cons

Not faced any challenges so far while using the tool.

Nikola W.

What a time saver!

Reviewed on 2019-10-07

From start to finish it has been an amazing experience, from the sales to the support - 100%

Pros

I found Whatagraph at a time when I was frustrated at how long my client reports were taking each month and cutting into my bottom line when it came to staff time allocation. Our reports were taking hours to collate all the data from the different software packages and to include in the report. Now it takes no longer than 20 minutes, as the report just automatically pulls the data in the report each month in an easy to read format. Love it!

Cons

Sometimes it can take a while to download a pdf copy of the report as it pulls the data. But the response from their chat help is awesome and it is always fixed promptly if need be.

Response from Whatagraph

So glad to hear that, Nikola! I hope Whatagraph will continue to satisfy your reporting needs. Let us know if there's anything you're missing from the platform.