4.5
4.7
Andrew D.
Industry: Computer Software

A solid invoicing app with a lot of features.

Reviewed on 10/7/2020

I've used it for 3 years and never once thought about switching to a different app - that should tell you a lot about how good I feel about using Invoiced.

Pros

It just works. I set it up several years ago when they had cheap legacy pricing. Since then I've enjoyed using it. It's easy to setup customers and create invoices - and it integrates with a whole bunch of payment gateways out the box, which is good!

Cons

Some of the good features have been moved to a much more expensive plan - like subscription and part-payment support, however it's understandable.

Jessica T.
Industry: Graphic Design

Invoiced - A great business tool

Reviewed on 8/30/2019

I truly enjoy using this software. The organization of my customer information and the ease of use makes it a top tool for my business.

Pros

There are two main features that I like the most with Invoiced. First being the ability to set up recurring billing. I have several customers who this applies to. I can easily set up a payment plan to send a bill to my customer without the need to manage it all myself. I can also easily make an adjustment if needed. The next feature that I favor is the ability to set up a payment plan for certain customers. With partial orders, I am able to setup a payment plan with partial payments, to meet the needs of my customer..... not to mention that this software offers several ways to pay, which makes it even easier. The organization of the information for each customer is very organized as well.

Cons

The only downside to this software is the cost. For a smaller company who has few customers and little business revenue, this is not a very cost effective software to use. The basic package is $100 a month, which can add up over time. For a more established company, this is a GREAT tool.

Pierre B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Solves our problems for the most part

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

We enjoyed a quick solution to our invoicing problem

Pros

It presents very well and the individual statements are pretty clean and clear.
We can easily have our own branding and send and track directly from the software.
This is really helpful!

Cons

We were not able to generate statements how we needed them - basically with each customer invoice marked up as "due" and "paid" in matching columns. Instead payments received do not seem to have anything to do with invoice amounts sent and we are currently exporting data to excel and generating customer statements ourselves.

Sometimes the exported data does not always make sense - BUT the customer service team has been responsive and even fixed a bug we found. That was impressive.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Emily S.
Industry: Internet

Amazingly Easy to Use

Reviewed on 8/18/2020

It's very easy to keep track of overdue payments. It's very customizable. The site has a clean feel, and it's pleasant to look at (and when you crunch numbers all day, they may as well be nice to look at). I've only ever experienced one glitch that was easy to fix, which is amazing for a software company. Their customer service is also great and very helpful.

Pros

We implemented this during the height of the Corona virus pandemic, and, being in the video conferencing industry, it was an EXTREMELY busy time to be learning a new software for how we manage all our invoices. But Invoiced was so amazingly intuitive it ended up making my job much easier. It honestly makes me like doing my job more.

Cons

There are a few things that I would like to be able to customize even more but I really only have good things to say.

Roman Z.

Very Limited in customization and Canadian Businesses

Reviewed on 2/20/2020

Pros

Easy to use interface. Nice portals for the customers to check out all of their invoices and pay them. I like the notifications of when someone viewed the invoice.

Cons

-On recurring subscription, the only option to charge is ahead of the billing period. We charge our clients at the end of the billing period. For example, this month customers see the bill February 2020, even though it should be for January 2020. That becomes problematic when someone cancels the subscription and says they already paid for February.

-No option to receive ACH payments from US clients for Canadian companies. If your address is Canadian the only clients that will see ACH options are in Canada. There is no ability to add another address even though we have an office in the US as well.

-Quickbooks Payment Synching the Credit Cards Payments don't automatically sync in a proper way where you split the transaction between Stripe Fees and what you actually got to the account. Each transaction needs to be edited manually

Response from Invoiced

Thank you for providing a review of Invoiced on Capterra! For any issues you encounter, please always feel free to contact our award-winning support team at support @ invoiced.com. Addressing your specific concerns, for subscription billing, you can definitely bill in arrears. We are more than happy to walk you through that configuration change. Regarding ACH payments, it's generally not possible for Canadian merchants to accept ACH unless you have a US domiciled bank account and a US entity. If you do have those, we can help enable ACH processing. Regarding QB payment sync, it shouldn't be necessary to edit each payment manually. While we don't perform reconciliation of credit card processing fees, you can record a monthly expense for aggregate processing fees instead of per payment that should make life much easier! Our mission as a company is to enable you to put A/R on autopilot, so we sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope these suggestions are helpful!

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Internet

Invoiced made our AR 100x better

Reviewed on 5/30/2019

Pros

We LOVE Invoiced. Straight up has made our AR 100x times better. Now receiving payments is (and on time) now whereas before it used to be like herding cats, both our sales team and our customers. Now customers know when everything's due and our sales and success teams can focus on serving customers.

We were able to integrate Invoiced with our application and business processes easily. Plus, our accountant loves being able to maintain an accurate AR balance, which made it much easier for us to move to accrual accounting.

Truly night and day from our old home-grown way of doing AR. Such a great value.

Cons

Honestly, not a single thing is bad about Invoiced. Everything is super customizable, and when we got stuck, Invoiced customer support was able to get their engineering team to implement something custom to suit our needs.

Joseph C.
Industry: Entertainment

Listen to your your inner invoiced

Reviewed on 8/13/2018

Pros

Invoiced is really easy to use for all of your invoicing needs and it stores all of your data right there for you to track down the road. It is nice to send to clients who haven't paid yet or to record a payment and still send them the invoice.

Cons

It could be a bit more organized instead of having to search for everything in the search bar.

Industry: Banking
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy and intuitive; provides complex solutions through easy-to-learn features

Reviewed on 10/19/2018

Pros

Invoiced possesses the qualities of a great accounting software. It allows check processing, receipt management, partial payments, mobile payments, tax calculator and many more features. It has been a great and amazing tool for me with its flexibility, I haven't had much trouble with different invoices. Online invoicing and payments are also possible with Invoiced which gave my clients and me to settle statements online. It is a very great tool for an accountant.

Cons

The unavailability of doing work through Invoiced offline is a great setback for me. There are times where work needs to be done on the go and internet connection is not available.

Francesco B.

Invoicing e subscription

Reviewed on 10/21/2018

Billing and collection of payments

Pros

The ease of use in managing invoices and payments, perfect compatibility with stripe and the possibility of using the subscriptions.

Cons

The inability to pay in installments and problems during changes to a plan.

One of the best invoiced cloud services

Reviewed on 3/8/2018

The INVOICEd makes it easy for you to issue, track and complete invoices.

Pros

INVOICED is simply the best invoice service you can get. Invoiced is continuously developing their software. Easy to connect to various 3rd party services.

Ck L.

Easily one of the most effective and efficient tools I use as a freelancer

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 9/20/2017

Pros

After using 2 different local install and 2 web-based invoicing software, Invoiced has easily been the most effective one thus far. There are bigger apps and software. There are probably more robust and integration featured software: There are tons of ways to tie together all your account into a central management program. There are many other options, but when you take away all the complexity and vastness of the others, you get something concise, easy to use, and quite frankly beautiful like Invoiced. Creating and delivering invoices, its primary core, is what it shines at. I started using it when it first came out. It was free: It was practical: It did exactly what I needed. Since then it's grown, a lot, and continues to be honed at an incredible rate. Here are some of the things that really enticed me to move to a paid account.

+ Feature rich, but not to heavy
+ Synchronizing with popular accounting software
+ Integration with a wide variety of merchants
+ Visually concise - Simple at-a-glance summaries
+ Provides almost every possible payment option available, including Bitcoin and direct banking
+ Pricing platform is more than fair
+ Gives invoice recipients the benefit of submitting payments
+ Mobile app is a great representation of the desktop experience
+ Support is quick and friendly

Cons

Now, with all that said there are a few thing that I can see some people having trouble with. Especially if you're moving from a local install program to a web-based one, or a larger piece of software to this.

+ Importing data isn't really an option (At least I haven't really found a way)
+ Like accounting software, not everything is intuitive unless you know invoicing/accounting
+ Can't work offline - For some this will be a problem

I can't really speak too much on what bothers me about this software. As a freelancer with a small clientèle, I don't face the same accounting issues a medium to large business might face when dealing with multiple clients and billing hundreds of people.

Jason W.
Industry: Entertainment
Company size: Self Employed

Excellent features, excellent value, excellent support

Reviewed on 11/22/2017

It helped me get paid on time and appear more professional to my customers

Pros

I rely on Invoiced.com for all of my invoicing and payments and couldn't be happier with the service. I started with the free service and upgraded to the start-up plan as soon as I was sure it would satisfy my needs. Invoiced is easy to use, very feature rich, and most importantly has helped me get paid on time. It also features an API for tying into my website and integrates with Stripe for payments. I recently had one question for their support desk and they were quick to answer and very helpful. Overall I would say their service is 100% worth the small cost.

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say about Invoiced, I suppose they could offer more pricing options. Their 4 pricing options work well for my business but I could see some business's wanting something between the 3 non enterprise prices.

David R.
Industry: Computer Software

I rarely write reviews, but this is a product I love. Very easy to use and get's the job done

Reviewed on 9/21/2017

Pros

As a SaaS business, we work with Chargify as the main billing solution. We started using Invoiced for customers that didn't want to pay with a credit card because Chargify's doesn't have a good solution for manual billing. Invoiced allowed us to send grate looking invoices to our clients, using great UX and UI. With time, we also started using their Subscription feature and ACH payment feature. Invoiced is still not doing everything, so it can't offer a full solution for a medium-large SaaS business, but it's very good in everything it does. They also have good support.

Cons

We never tried to integrate with Invoiced's API, but my general feeling is that the system is still not robust enough to provide a full solution for our business (In regards with requirements like: sync billing with product, metered usage billing, dunning management, reporting, etc.)

Logan P.

Simple, intuitive invoicing platform...great for small businesses

Reviewed on 9/26/2017

Pros

The dashboard is clean and the cloud application is accessible anywhere. The dashboard is responsive to any screen size, and the menu structure is easy to navigate. The payment process for my customers is self-explanatory, and the emailed invoices / payment window make it easy to get paid on time.

Cons

As a paid application, I do wish it had more features and customization. I wish I had more control over the invoice design / styling, and the subscription setup and maintenance can be a bit cumbersome and limited in scope. However, not all invoicing software has this capability, so having subscription functionality at all is one reason I chose Invoiced. Most of the websites I both own and build use WordPress as a platform, and I wish Invoiced had a plugin or link to Woocommerce to better and more quickly facilitate a tie-in to these websites. They do have an API with good documentation as an alternative.

Keith A.
Industry: Human Resources
Company size: Self Employed

Hands down best product for stripe invoicing, awesome customer service

Reviewed on 11/16/2016

I searched high and low for the right product to be able to send invoices and payment reminders for use with stripe recurring payments. So glad I found Invoiced. I cannot say enough about how great it works. It is very customizable, is super easy to use for me and my customers as well. On top of all that, the customer service is bar none. When I send in a question is it answered the same day, usually within an hour. When I first started using the product I had a few things that I didn't like, and within a week they updated the software to reflect the changes I wanted. This software saves me so much time every day.

Pros

Customizable emails, great reporting, easy for customers (they have their own billing portal), amazing customer service.

Cons

Couldn't come up with a bad thing to say if I tried.

Response from Invoiced

Thanks so much! We really appreciate it!

Bryan B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best option for recurring/subscription billing

Reviewed on 9/22/2017

Pros

We love Invoiced because it has nearly the same features as the big players in the subscription billing space (namely Recurly & Chargify), but Invoiced does not charge a transaction fee. That's a big deal. We also love the flexibility of being able to handle one-off invoices, installment plans, and subscription billing. Many of the big players can't even do that.

Cons

We would like a little more control over the design and layout of the hosted payment pages. Otherwise, we don't have any complaints.

Michael B.
Industry: Security & Investigations

great interface, great support

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Pros

I really like the layout and the features of invoiced. The best thing, though, is the invoiced team's eagerness to listen to feedback and make small adjustments that really make a difference when you're a startup.

Cons

I dont think that there's much to say here. Maybe a "subscription canceled" notification for our customer would be great.

Khoren P.
Company size: Self Employed

I love how easy it is to use.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017

I can get invoices generated quickly and easily, I can look up reports on clients, and see stats very quickly.

Pros

Invoiced provides a simple tool in order to charge clients for both one time invoices and recurring charges. I love how easy it is to use, and that it continues to automatically notify clients of declined payments, and tries to rerun the cards all on it's own!The support is super.if i need to know about a feature sometimes within minutes support answers.I did lots of research, and chose Invoiced. I highly recommend invoiced, particularly for subscription based services like mine where I provide marketing services.

Cons

Would be nice to have video tutorials for the features and for first time users how to setup recurring cancel ,...but I got used to it after a while with their easy follow help.

Michael K.

Love Invoiced.com

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Pros

Great rates and makes running my business and tracking my clients payments very easy. I've used them since day one and will continue.

Cons

Limited to only stripe.com for a payment processor. A phone app would be useful as well. Trying to add customers from a web browser on the phone is difficult.

Nathalia G.
Company size: Self Employed

Invoiced.com is our go to software for invoices and records of payment. Its easy as cake!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Pros

Its really straight forward and simple to use, which makes it great for incorporating new employees.
Everything is well detailed which make searching for past invoices a breeze.

Cons

An app will make work while mobile a lot easier.
Email problems from time to time.
That's about it!

Dana T.

Awesome Collections and Billing Notifications Agent

Reviewed on 12/7/2019

Overall, Invoiced has been a very useful software that has saved us time chasing down client balances. It is sometimes cumbersome, but the pluses definitely outweigh the minuses.

Pros

I love the automatic chasing feature, which sends clients emails when invoices become past-due.

Cons

It is difficult to set-up properly. Some of the features are good ideas, but have something that prevent us from taking advantage of them.

Kevin L.

Fantastic experience that has significantly simplified all our recurring billing

Reviewed on 9/26/2017

Pros

It's extremely user friendly. We can create invoices and more importantly take recurring payments really easily and our clients seem to love it as well as we have a much better collection rate than we had with Blesta that always seemed to be broken.

Cons

The price is a little high compared to alternative that we can integrate into our site but we think it's well worth it.

Gabriel M.
Industry: Consumer Services

they deliver. Simple, complete, elegant, supportive.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

I feel a sense of ease with the money. Our accounts receivables went from couple weeks to an average of 2 days!

Pros

They are an example of elegant software. It took me a lot of painful mistakes in selecting invoicing and payment processing software.

Cons

They don't have deep dive analytics at the lower price tear. Which I would like to have.
I would feel even better about it if they increased the number of invoices I could send at the lower price tear. I think room for improvement in the pricing/revenue model to both deliver the goods and keep the lights on.

Stacy P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Super easy to navigate!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017

My time back so that I can focus more on our clients.

Pros

I appreciate Invoiced for making the most loathed part of my job super easy and efficient. I LOVE being able to link my clients into their accounts so that they can easily view invoices, update their contact and credit card information, pay invoices, etc...

Cons

It would be super helpful if I could create a statement for my clients based on a time range selected rather than saving/sending each individual invoice.
The reports are VERY basic. I am needing detailed reporting such as sorting through clients, products purchased and payment method in which they used.
Then again, as I type this maybe their is a advanced option of invoice that I do not know about or haven't explored!?

Jessica R.
Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent Tool! Very User Friendly!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017

Efficient way to get invoices to clients--very easy for clients to manage as well!

Pros

Love how easy it is to invoice our clients with this software! Super user friendly in creating invoices and the Client View URL is so handy!

Cons

It can be easy to forget some steps as a new user when you're issuing refunds. Cutting out a few steps would make the entire experience a bit more streamlined.