GoFormz

Capture better data with digital forms

4.7/5

Francois
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

A great product that with continued improvements will be a spectacular product.

Reviewed on 6/23/2021

GoFormz has worked extremely well for us saving time and errors in the field and simplifying workflow and again saving time in processing data/billing in the office. Anytime we ran into roadblocks while developing forms everything was resolved promptly by the great support staff. The platform has been solid and has worked very well for us.

Pros

The ease of use and setup is excellent. Great support from the staff. In the field use of the forms and following workflow suits our needs very well. The GPS Location, Digital Signature and Time Stamp functionality has been invaluable.

Cons

Tiered Pricing not great for us. We would like an added feature that would require our licensing level at the next tier adding a lot of costs but as its not critical we opted not to buy into the higher tier. If we needed other features or if if was critical for us, we would pay the extra. Make sure you confirm what features each tear provides. As you develop forms you start adding (or staff or management start adding) wish list items that can easily bring you to higher tiered pricing. This is not a deal breaker, but something to think about.
Bad on-line documentation. The on-line help/documentation is incomplete at best. It tends to have a lot of pages about what the product can do but no real life examples of useful code. Web pages that are supposed to have (read should have) code examples do not have examples at all. Syntax can become an issue. This was dealt with by the great support of staff that were very helpful and responsive via e-mail. We would have required less help if there were better Code/Syntax examples in their documentation.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for your very detailed and thoughtful review, Francois! We will take this feedback back to our team but in the meantime, we are so glad to hear that GoFormz is assisting with your workflow needs.

Steve
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Recommended to many peers already

Reviewed on 7/6/2020

Very happy with decision to choose GoFormz and have recommended GoFormz to peers in my industry of industrial field service.

Pros

Pros:
"List view" is much easier to fill on a smart phone than the full size "form view". List view was the deciding factor for choosing GoFormz
Easy to create forms quickly
Great documentation and responsive live customer support
Plenty of field types to choose from
Adopted quickly by all users, so much so, the users are asking admin to convert more paper forms to GoFormz
Creation of public forms that can be sent free or affordably to persons outside your organization

Cons

Con: Cannot edit the PDF document and preserve the form fields after the form has been started. There is a work around by uploading the updated PDF then dragging all the previous form fields to the updated PDF.

ProntoForms and Device Magic

Reasons for Choosing GoFormz

Too cumbersome to fill in full form view from a smart phone. Acrobat too time consuming to create forms.

Reasons for Switching to GoFormz

List view and favorable price.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for leaving a review, Steve. We greatly appreciate your feedback and continued support!

Kate

Overpriced

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Not bad for basic form completion but price is totally overinflated- not sure if this is because of integrations we will never use but price feels steep considering the other applications we use and love.
Have never used customer service so unable to comment accurately re this aspect

Daniel
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

• Customer Support Software

GoFormz will make your business grow!

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

I noticed a tech from a HVAC contractor using their smartphone getting a signature from a Client of theirs. I inquired what app he was using. It was Goformz! So on my way back to the office on the train I downloaded the app and read up on it. When I got to my office a created a quick flatten PDF form uploaded and I started creating my first Goformz. It was pretty much straight forward with a few gotchas. Not a problem though as I called my tech support goformz guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who help me polish up my new Template.

Pros

Easily set up and got it running within hours.

Cons

Its kinda tough to think of cons with this as goformz is keeping up with new aspects of its product. What comes to mind is their server Azure had an issue somewhere out west after a storm and goformz was down for a few days. It hasn't happened since so I believe they identified the break down and put stop gaps in place.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for leaving a review Daniel, we are so happy to hear that GoFormz has helped your business!

Tearin
  • Industry: Farming

GoFormz-Alliance Agri Turf Bobby,Harry and Chris

Reviewed on 11/14/2018

I would like to Thank Customer support for taking the time to call me and my colleague to walk us through how to use all of the functions properly and working through our frustrations that occurred during the process. We are very new to using the Form and could not have done it without the GoFormz team. They took the time dedication and patience to work with us thoroughly and diligently. They sat with us on the phone for over 2 hours trying to walk us through the correct steps. Would really like to take the time to appreciate these gentleman.

Highly recommended

Pros

I like the fact that you can use this software as a multi-purpose form for a lot of different things including an ordering system, calculating and many other options. This software has been used to create something we can use for our company for years to come. It does exactly what we would like it to do without all the complications of trying to figure it out for yourself.

Cons

If you change one text or any field, it could potentially ruin your database. It is very touchy but if you have the right tools you can easily make it work to your needs.

Aaron
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

This product tripled my output

Reviewed on 12/9/2020

Responsive when questions arise or we need help with access issues. Goformz has tripled my output, lowered my stress and increased our billing rate from 15days to...as soon as I want. The ROI is beyond calculation.

Pros

Customization! I can build the form ANY way I want. I can control the inputs and outputs and communicate with my Technicians 24-7 through the forms. The Corp brought in another company that mainly builds Accounting platforms and during their presentation of the "service portal" - they got a clear description of how stable and strong GoFormz is. By the time the meeting was done, they were like, "your existing Service Dispatch is better than ours - keep doing what you're doing."

Cons

Sometime the InterWebs isn't available everywhere - but the techs just have to transfer their forms when they get service.

Response from GoFormz

We are so happy to hear that GoFormz has helped your team, Aaron. Thank you for the thoughtful review!

Dale

• Customer Support Software

This application has saved us a tremendous amount of time and money!

Reviewed on 11/13/2020

Great experience and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome!

Pros

I love that I can make my own fillable forms with a myriad of options to customize the forms to exactly fit our company needs. The time savings alone is worth every penny. I could list 50 reasons you need this application today!

Cons

The price? if I have to write something .

Jotform

Reasons for Switching to GoFormz

GoFormz is very customizable and scalable.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for your thoughtful review and years of support, Dale! We are very happy SiteMix is thriving with GoFormz.

Angela

Extremely Happy with GoFormz

Reviewed on 11/1/2020

Our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been extremely helpful with any questions that we have had, and I like that he provides additional literature, new features, and other information in general. I also like that he "checks in" with me to make sure we are utilizing GoFormz features to its fullest potential and follows up.

Pros

Setting up a fillable form in GoFormz is very easy. It has saved hours of repetitively retyping the same data over and over again. Also, with working from home, I get my forms via email as soon as our estimator clicks "complete".

Cons

The one feature that I thought was a downside actually is now being addressed in GoFormz new platform for giving outside public access to our forms. Not all of our customers want to sign on our company iPad or even want face-to-face meetings for things such as roofing estimates. With a video call and remote GoFormz, it could be a really successful feature for us. Or Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was very helpful in explaining the costs and features of this new platform. Definitely something we will be using in the near future.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Angela. We hope our Public Forms feature addresses all of your external form sharing needs. Please let us know if we can help you leverage this feature to its full potential!

Steven

• Customer Support Software

The ultimate paper free tool

Reviewed on 6/29/2020

It has revolutionised the way we produce our forms, certificates, record keeping and much more. It's hard to imagine going back to the way we used to operate. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an excellent has been an excellent account manager who always offers his services and keeps in touch to help us with anything we need.

Pros

Amazing software which allows you to customise your existing forms and turn them into an electronic format. It has changed the way we operate, saying goodbye to messy paper and time saving filing of documents in physical folders.

Cons

It took a bit of getting used to in the initial stages and it does take time to get your forms setup the way you want them to function. When you get there it's worth the effort.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review, Steven. We are very happy to hear that your team has benefitted from digital data capture!

Brandon
  • Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

I strongly recommend Go Formz!

Reviewed on 2/27/2019

I have been very pleased with Go Formz. They continue to improve their functionality and they are always open to ways they may alter the software to better fit our needs. Customer Support has been very accommodating and always respond promptly to our requests.

Pros

We mainly use Go formz because of its ability to store a vast amount of data. Also, the electronic reporting and organization built into Go Formz is ideal for our Company. Outside of inspection reporting, we have found many internal uses for our company as well, including fleet maintenance checklists (inspections) as well as questionnaires.

Cons

Although we love the use of Go Formz ability to send group emails with an attached pdf, I wish there was the option to include additional attachments (i.e. additional pdfs , excel spreadsheets, etc.)

Response from GoFormz

Hi Brandon, thanks for the thoughtful review. We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team!

Lisa
  • Industry: Machinery

A Great Option for Service Businesses

Reviewed on 10/5/2020

Go Formz helps us to complete reports in the field for our clients. The results are professional, efficient forms that can then be emailed as soon as they're completed. Set up was easy and support is always easy to access and we get a response in a day or so. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our account manager is always very helpful.

Pros

Easy to use and train others in, can use your own templates, easy to update.

Cons

The android app was a bit buggy to start with, but has gotten a lot better.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform, Lisa. We are so pleased to hear that GoFormz has improved your field reporting process!

Jorge
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

GoFormz help us to grow the size of the company

Reviewed on 6/29/2020

It's been a great experience for my company to use the GoFormz software.
We are a Company based in Mexico, we have more than 5 years using it.
We totally recommend this software.
Great Customer Service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Ease of use.
Customer Service.
Integrations.

Cons

Prices go higher each year
Features change a lot with each category but for starters or small business we recommend Team Subscription.
You should offer discounts for loyal users.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for your years of support and for leaving such a wonderful review, Jorge. We appreciate your feedback and have passed your thoughts along to our team!

Tania
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Software Review

Reviewed on 9/30/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our account manager and he is very helpful and provides excellent service and advice when we have questions and require assistance.

Pros

The ability for us to update our form content easily when changes are required. Our inspection reports are able to be emailed directly to our customers saving time and resources.

Cons

It is not a dislike but it would be good if our inspection reports could not only be sent to our customers directly but also saved into our software application which stores this information.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for reviewing GoFormz, Tania! Please be sure to reach out to our support team ([email protected]) for any questions regarding integrations to software applications. We'd love to help you!

Andre
  • Industry: Events Services

Business increase

Reviewed on 4/22/2020

We use a team using a lot of daily forms, and we feel a reliable data management and we use it expressively in serving our customer. Also, we’ve got extraordinary support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. We are very satisfied with Goformz

Pros

The ease of collecting a data, organizing them, storing and integrating with information and logistic systems

Cons

Maybe integration with Zendesk system, more logical conditional programming functions (“for do”, “while”, etc.) and maybe more integrations with databases. But this is just desires, not indispensable features.

Kelly

Go Formz

Reviewed on 8/20/2020

We love Go Formz! It's user friendly and their customer service, along with our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], acts quickly and efficiently.

Pros

The initial launch with our team and Go Formz was made easy because of their ability to take our exact forms and make them digital. They fit what we were using into their technology, not us trying to squeeze into their vision.

Cons

With any technology there are hiccups and with a young company there are always administrative changes. I do believe their customer service makes up for any of those hiccups.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for the wonderful review, Kelly!

Heather
  • Industry: Design

Design & Construction

Reviewed on 10/2/2020

Our experience has been great. All questions and issues resolved quickly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great account manager for us. He makes himself available for any questions and has taken our issues into discovering new items that will help our company's needs.

Pros

GoFormz is very user friendly for field employees and office staff. The customer is always first and questions are always answered promptly.

Cons

We have yet to run in to any cons while using GoFormz.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for your review, Heather. We are so happy to hear that GoFormz has been a success for both your field and office teams!

James

Great Tool

Reviewed on 6/5/2019

Great tool that increases your team’s efficiency.

Pros

GoFormz is a very simple platform to learn; accompanied by friendly support people to help you get started. Impressed by the flexibility of what you can create. Our expectation was in creating one form. Quickly we realized that all our forms should be done on GoFormz.

Cons

When e-mailing forms, currently only able to have it send from a generic company e-mail. Would like to have it sent from the e-mail of the user who creates the form.

Response from GoFormz

Hi James, thanks for leaving a review. This is fantastic feedback, and we'll be sure to forward your note on email functionality on to our product team. Thank you, and please reach out to us at any time!

Dawn
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Personal view of product

Reviewed on 10/13/2020

It has thus far assisted in improving productivity and increased the professionalism in the completion of required documentation. New forms currently being developed for a new team which will hopefully have the same beneficial result.

Pros

The ease of use, auto- population and professional end product are definite pros. The quick response by staff to problems encountered/ questions are highly commendable ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]).

Cons

API integration only available with most expensive subscription; PDF could not be added as Image option; forms static so changes need to be made to original template.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform, Dawn. We are so happy to hear GoFormz has helped your team improve its productivity and professionalism!

woodrow
  • Industry: Food Production

Meets all our needs

Reviewed on 10/2/2020

very good

Pros

I like the simple layout of the app, it does not take long to train any employee on how to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the team have always been very helpful

Cons

sometimes not the entire form loads onto the tablet screen, most of the time backing out and reloading fixes the problem

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for the wonderful review, Woodrow!

Leah

Streamlined Form Solution

Reviewed on 2/18/2022

Streamlines our process and provides a user friendly form that clients can easily complete and provide the information required. Our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], regularly checks in and ensures everything is operating smoothly.

Pros

GoFormz compliments an existing data management process, improving communication and reducing resolution speed.

Cons

The ability to attach a PDF document would be a handy option.

Response from GoFormz

Leah, thank you so much for your thoughtful review! As always, we appreciate any feedback we get! Stay tuned for some exciting updates coming soon to GoFormz!

Hanna

Great Program

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

Great software and our account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always on top of his game! Very helpful and responsive! Any questions or concerns I have he always helps out! Thanks!

Pros

It is very user friendly, with an easy interface

Cons

I wish it was able to sink with Acculynx

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for the wonderful review, Hanna!

Bryan

Satisfied User

Reviewed on 11/12/2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great at staying in touch with me.

Pros

Easy to use and the ability to complete forms even when internet is not available.

Cons

Not having the ability to expand a field as more information is needed.

Response from GoFormz

Thank you for your review!

Andrew
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

GoFormz

Reviewed on 2/23/2019

GoFormz has saved my employees countless hours by streamlining our paper trail process.

Pros

Pro: Very simple to create mobile forms from our firms existing paper forms.

Cons

Con: Filling out forms on website looses some functionality compared to mobile platform.

Response from GoFormz

Hi Andrew ¿ thanks for the thoughtful review. We love hearing from our customers ¿ please feel free to reach out to us at any time with your feedback!

Susan
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 4/15/2020

Satisfied customer!

Pros

The option to upload photos to client forms is what I like most about GoFormz.

Cons

I'm not thrilled with recent additional cost per form but staying with GoFormz.

Tommy

Awesome Software

Reviewed on 1/10/2018

Pros

The software is fantastic. It gives you the ability to build your own custom forms. We built our own inspection/reports that are easily emailed to customers.

Cons

Building the forms can be difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it is is very easy. You have to create different templates that can then be used for different forms.