Apollo

Find ideal prospects and convert them into customers.

4.4/5

Reunaldo
Reunaldo

My Review for Apollo

Reviewed on 2023-02-18

Pros

Apollo.io impressed me as a capable and user-friendly platform for handling consumer data. I also appreciated how simple the interface was to use and how quickly I could create, monitor, and analyze client data. I also like Apollo's potential to be integrated with other well-known platforms.

Cons

The lack of customization options for developing bespoke queries is the least preferred part of Apollo.io. Despite the platform's extensive selection of query templates and parameters, it might be challenging to modify a particular query so that it meets the demands of a project. The platform may sometimes take a while to react when you execute queries.

Great value with a lot of features compared to alternatives, but there is a learning curve

Reviewed on 2022-01-14

Pros

It has great features for email sequences, integrating with HubSpot, managing accounts and contacts, and more. You also have access to a lot of contact information that would cost more elsewhere. It's the best value for your money.

Cons

If contact data is your priority, you many often have trouble finding information for all of the contacts you need, especially when prospecting smaller businesses. Most of it's data comes from LinkedIn as far as I know, so if they aren't there, they won't be in Apollo. This can be frustrating.

Additionally, it offers a lot of features and is very customizable, but this can create a steep learning curve and require a significant investment of time to get it set up and integrated the way you need.

David
David

• Customer Support Software

Failed me, in the middle of a critical business trip over multiple days. No helpful support.

Reviewed on 2023-10-02

Low quality customer support experience. Much degraded from last year. Everything from the support chat interface that asks runs you through a wizard before each itneraction, the slowness of getting an agent, the quickness of closing the thread if after a long waiting period you step out of your desk or you end up working on another tab.Due to the company's weak support and broken functionality I was unable to properly execute an outreach campaign during an expensive business trip which was disappointing and expensive for me.

Pros

Reasonable price and feature set. Used to be much better.

Cons

Many key functionalities don't work as expected. Broken functionality due to low quality QA testing.The chrome extension has a 30% chance of working as intended. Support is too based on copy and paste templates leading to wasted time.

Andrei

They reached a great market position

Reviewed on 2023-12-28

Pros

Apollo has grown and become almost the default go to when it comes to leads contact data, as it consistently seem to be having the largest global database in many industries.

Cons

I liked the amount of data per industry available and the ease of use.
One can build lead lists very fast and the time to outreach is extremely low thanks to this, thanks also to the built in sequencing.

Rebecca

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, and quality of data is pretty good

Reviewed on 2022-06-16

We purchased this software when they were running an incredible discount, so I am more than pleased for the price I paid. At full cost, I might be more annoyed with some of the failings (we do get about 10-20% of the leads bounce on our cold sequences, which could be due to bad emails provided or spam blockers).

Pros

The interface is very easy to use. I like that you get info on company's tech stack, as well as which departments are growing. This can make it interesting for building lists of accounts that may be more suited to our offering.

Cons

It often creates duplicate account records, so then I get errors when pushing leads (so I have to find the account in Apollo, merge it, and retry the push). It also isn't clear when building lists, which data has come from our CRM versus which data has come from Apollo itself. So sometimes I think I'm getting new data, and it's just giving me the bogus stuff that was already in my Salesforce.

Gilang

Great product for those who are into Sales Prospecting and Cold Pitch

Reviewed on 2021-08-20

I have been getting lots of meetings, by using Apollo alone. Some of my customers even bought the product I offered to them. Before I use Apollo, I use the traditional way of prospecting (connecting with them, introduce myself,

Pros

Ease of use of the product itself, generally high validity of email (around 6-8 out of 10 is a valid business email), have a built-in CRM which helps a lot of managing and organizing all the leads that have been viewed

Cons

No preview of the profile which does not have an email on it. I wish there was a preview of the email if the profile has any email so we don't waste our credits.

Gary

Apollo Review

Reviewed on 2022-06-26

Pros

They have a huge lead database and among similar service, Apollo have the highest information accuracy. The search interface is also clean and well organized, very handy when looking for specific leads.

Cons

Their search engine is not intuitive, you need to have your search in perfect spelling otherwise you won't get any search result.

Jessica

• Customer Support Software

Fast way to find highly qualified leads

Reviewed on 2020-08-21

Overall, Apollo is absolutely necessary to achieve our business goals, as we are able to find leads quickly for our sales team prospects.

Pros

What we like most about Apollo.io is the ability to find qualified, cold leads at scale. You are able to filter contact on nearly any type of qualifier, such as title, location, etc. And the company filters are almost endless: revenue, number of employees, software they use, and many more. That is highly useful in finding very qualified leads, with just a few clicks.

Cons

There really aren't any cons that come to mind, other than the price is a bit high if you want the unlimited lead option. But the return on investment for these leads is worth it, in my opinion.

Shwetha
  • Industry: Information Services

Great tool for Sales People

Reviewed on 2021-12-08

Apollo has helped me a great deal in my outreach activity by providing me accurate data

Pros

The accuracy of the contact details and the number of credits provided

Cons

need to keep applying filters after going back to the list

Kamal

Best Lead Generation Tool for Less

Reviewed on 2020-11-12

Pros

I really like using this tool. It has helped me a lot with the generation of valid B2B and B2C leads which has helped a lot in prospecting contacts. The accuracy rate is about 95% and it allows you to Export leads, Create lists, and Advanced search.

Cons

I can't dislike this app. I'm enjoying every of its feature.

Trisha
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Well States Healthcare - Provider Relations Manager

Reviewed on 2022-02-17

Provider personnel who answer the main line often refuse to give out email addresses. This is frustrating as emails are often reviewed after hours and could easily be responded to at any time. Whereas a voicemail left can quickly become a game of 'phone tag' lasting for days or even weeks. Having a way to find email addresses can bypass this issue and get you in communication with the correct person in a timely manner.

Pros

Ability to acquire email addresses for the people I need to communicate with.

Cons

Sometimes finding the company name on the search does not work very well, especially if the company name has several words in the name.

LinkedIn for Business

Reasons for Switching to Apollo

LinkedIn was the not user friendly AT ALL! I didn't even make it through a full week of the free trial before cancelling.

Best lead generation tool

Reviewed on 2022-08-11

It's been great and I am really not sure if I am ever going to rely on any other tool for lead generation.

Pros

I used it to find leads with work email and it did provide me authentic emails with 95% accuracy.

Cons

After a certain period of time it ran out of database.

Snov.io

Snov.io

Lead generation done effortlessly

Reviewed on 2023-03-03

Apollo is an amazing tool that I use on regular basis to help me with my lead generation. It comes in handy to many marketing and sales folks and plays a big part in running sales campaigns.

Pros

Apollo is my go-to tool for any lead generation request, it helps to ease up my process of finding prospects' email IDs and phone numbers. I can get all the details in a single click. The Email IDs I obtain are more authentic and validated ones compared to other tools.

Cons

The paid feature is very costly and the UI/UX of navigation between pages of the free trial isn't that user-friendly.

John

Personalization at scale

Reviewed on 2023-05-07

Apollo has helped me to solve personalization at scale, using sequencing, AI, and task management with alerts to ensure I am engaged at the right cadence with the personas important for my campaigns. I am very happy with their lead generation solutions.

Pros

The beta release of AI writing to help quantify the real value proposition is cutting-edge and incredibly useful. The reason I use Apollo is that its email and task sequencing is the heart of a best-in-class lead-generation process. The productivity visualization and manager cockpit view, and call monitoring help me manage the work output and quality of the entire team and take steps to help them meet their outreach responsibilities in a timely manner.

Cons

Apollo does not allow the use of VPN which isn't just annoying but can actually interfere with work if your company requires that you connect.

Nacky Jake
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Apollo, a trusted data source

Reviewed on 2023-02-27

Pros

Apollo impressed me by being really simple to use and intuitive. The UI was excellent, and it was simple to use. The fact that it had strong analytical skills and made it simple for me to examine and analyze my data was another feature I enjoyed. The Apollo team's customer support was also something I truly appreciated. They attended to my needs with great care and were quite helpful.

Cons

In terms of personalization possibilities, I thought Apollo had a few limitations. It has fewer options than some of the other software options available, which can be a drawback for certain users. Also, the pricing structure is slightly more expensive than other choices, which can be too expensive for some customers.

Rakesh
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

Apollo is a great lead generation cloud based tool

Reviewed on 2021-12-17

Very good and I will continue using it.

Very good and I will continue using it.

Pros

I like the ease of adding data from LinkedIn and in the automated campaigns; besides, Apollo has its own database of millions of records, and relevant filters and information about companies is collected so you can decide if the company is suitable. You can get links to social media, which acts as an integrated system.

Email templates, automation of emails is easy to understand, and support is mostly prompt.

Cons

UI can still be better, and it looks a little complicated. The colours can be better, but that is not a big issue

Evgeniya

• Customer Support Software

Apollo for leadgen team in software development

Reviewed on 2022-02-18

It was great and my team members still use the product. I used it to understand and then manage my team

Pros

Good established flow of sequences of every kind; works better for Russian target audience rather than international (for us)

Cons

Search option doesn’t work in Russian; too complex integration to corporate emails

Lusha and RocketReach

Seemingly simple workflows
Almir
Almir

Intuitive and User-Friendly Software

Reviewed on 2023-06-10

Pros

The software offers a remarkable ability to integrate with other tools, including customer relationship management (CRM) software, resulting in a seamless workflow. This integration empowers users to effortlessly import and export data, while also providing the ability to track their interactions with prospects. By seamlessly connecting with CRM software, users can maintain a cohesive and efficient system that streamlines their workflow and enhances their overall productivity.

Cons

While there is still room for improvement in providing accurate and up-to-date data, including real-time updates on prospects' contact information, company size, and industry, investing in Apollo proves to be a valuable choice for streamlining lead generation efforts and enhancing sales productivity. Despite the need for further enhancements in data accuracy, the overall benefits and features offered by Apollo make it a worthwhile investment for businesses aiming to optimize their lead generation processes and boost sales efficiency.

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Industry: Market Research Software

• Customer Support Software

Great alternative for Sales Navigator!

Reviewed on 2022-12-16

Overall it's a useful software. Very effective tool for lead generation and one of the best alternatives for Sales Navigator. Data download feature is very useful!

Pros

Best part of this software is that one can easily download the lead search result data into an excel format. It is very useful for lead generation and it also has very handy filter options.

Cons

It is expensive and daily credit limit is also very less.

Pankaj
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Best tool to find prospect details

Reviewed on 2021-12-22

I have been using last 2 years and have good experienced. It's great tool to find the prospect details, quality is 100% and easy to use. When I'm not able to find prospect email ids from other sources then Apollo provide valid email id. so definitely I will recommend this to everyone. This tool is good for every organization to generate the lead and increase the revenue.

Pros

I like very much this tool, User friendly interface and everyone can find the details easily. This tool provide email ids with accuracy.

Cons

Nothing for me, but Apollo team can provide the direct or mobile number that would be great for every organization.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

Solid for the price.

Reviewed on 2021-05-10

Excellent. I prospected and closed deals using Apollo. Good salesforce integration.

Pros

I like Apollo. It’s a direct competitor to most Outreach tools and really does a nice job of keeping everything organized and in structured view. I used Apollo to prospect and cold call, and it has an amazing feature to search companies globally within the app and prospect (think ZoomInfo, but integrated). A lot of my coworkers had occasional bugs with it but I really enjoyed using the tool and would totally purchase it again.

Cons

Sometimes it was buggy. Sometimes contact info was not correct. A lot of times I found old prospect info of someone who hadn’t worked at the company for 4+ years.

Sandeep
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2022-02-17

I love apollo

I love apollo

Pros

Real time data, lead segmentation, Artificial intelligence,

Cons

Data should be accurate so sales team not waste their time with other tools

Lusha

Reasons for Choosing Apollo

User experience

Lusha

Ui
Ermina

Apollo.io

Reviewed on 2021-12-15

The customer service department is based in another country, which is typically good. During regular business hours, the chat function is pretty helpful in resolving most concerns. The team is friendly and responsive.

Overall, it's a fantastic deal, and it isn't easy to picture a business not signing up for a month to try it out.

Pros

The free plan is an excellent way to test Apollo. But it would be best if you use Gmail. It provides enough contacts to try out, but it is limited in taking your outreach to the next level.

I've been using Apollo.io for almost 2years now and what's nice about it is the contact database being integrated with the sales engagement platform.

Cons

It may take some time to become used to the user interface. It's not something you can get started with right away without experimenting with some features. Another concern is that your inbox's default setting for sending emails is relatively high, and you risk getting sent to spam. It's essential to warm up your email domain.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 2023-03-23

Overall Apollo is a good lead platform for the cost.

Overall Apollo is a good lead platform for the cost.

Pros

We have used other platforms, common ones on the market, and Apollos' results were just as good, if not better, and at a lower cost.

Cons

The user interface and organization could use a little work. Also, it's hard to track which clients we've pull on lists to import into other platforms.

🐨 Daniel
🐨 Daniel

Incredible Software, Incredible Team, Overall Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 2022-02-22

I genuinely love the tool and all of the astronauts at Apollo.

I genuinely love the tool and all of the astronauts at Apollo.

Pros

That I can have my entire prospecting work flow be in one place. I can create lists directly in LinkedIn/SalesNav (which ever I prefer. And enrich and put into a sales sequence all in one place.

The data is also top notch.

Cons

There were a few times where I had to ask someone on the Apollo team for help. So I guess maybe a little less intuitive that is ideal. (but for such a complex product as far as its capabilities I wouldn't complain too much about that.)

Mixmax and Mailshake

Reasons for Switching to Apollo

data and platform. not just a platform.