Erica L.

• Customer Support Software

Hands off reminders and easy communication

Reviewed on 2021-03-24

Great reminder system!

Pros

The text-chat feature is very convenient and lets the patient know we are personally texting with them.

Cons

The customer service is slow. I like the chat option, but I've been in que for over 30 minutes occasionally. And I wish they offered reminder phone calls as well.

Suzy Z.

Centralized Office Management

Reviewed on 2020-04-30

A game changer. We are more responsive to our patients and can give a more personal and relevant experience since we instantly see who is calling and when their last visit was and all critical information about them right on Weave without having to lose time going into our Dental Software.

Pros

The ability to access all text and call records to every patient in office and remotely is key. As an Office Manager I can assign team members responsibility with texting or calling patients and then easily see through Weave that it was done and read the detailed texts or listen to the recorded calls as well to ensure the work wasn’t just done but was done the right way!

Cons

The inability of the system to sort the auto text messages to a separate tab so they don’t crowd the ones that need a response.

Terri Z.

Phones, fax and text

Reviewed on 2020-03-31

Pros

It is so easy to use the app and the desktop pop-up. I love the ease of dragging and dropping a file to fax it to someone. There is so much in Weave that we haven't used all of it yet.

Cons

The cost. It seems really expensive, however, we do have phone lines and the software. I think that as Weave continues to develop features it gets closer to worth the cost.

Jessica R.

• Customer Support Software

One of our greatest investments!

Reviewed on 2020-03-26

LOVE IT!

Pros

The app for both desktop and mobile is very user friendly. It makes communicating with patients easy and thorough through text - and we have LOTS of patients who love that we have that ability. Appointment reminders are great also!

Cons

We recently sent out our first newsletter to test out the new Weave feature... I understand the newsletter is still in beta testing and has very basic features are this time. When sending out the newsletter , it doesn't give the patient the option to reply directly to that email. We have been continuing to use Revenue Well for our newsletters, simply because it allows patients to reply to the newsletter and their response comes directly to our general office email.
We are using Weave for ALL patient communication, except newsletters and would love to have the minor kinks worked out during the beta process.

Dawn T.

Weave is the Best for Businesses

It has been awesome!

Pros

I really like that this product is constantly updating and adding better and new features. I love that it has the feature to see the history of all calls, text and emails for patients. You know if someone did return that patient call or text. I love all the automatic texts and automatic emails. I also love the payment options and fax features!

Cons

They fixed the con feature that I hated, so I have none now. :O)

Christopher B.

Weave Revolutionizes Reception in Dental Practices

Reviewed on 2019-09-19

My dental office implemented Weave into our practice about a year ago. WOW, what a change it made to our office. It made our receptionists jobs so much easier by confirming patients via text, giving them voicemail, caller ID and more. Another awesome feature of this software is that after every appointment, they send your patient's a text so they can leave a review for your office online. The customer service for this company is remarkable and setup was super easy. This software gives your receptionists much more time to focus on other things. We see about 25-40 patients per day and Weave can handle it all... from the appointment confirmations to reviews. Weave changes the industry. This software is perfect and a must have for any dental office.

Pros

EVERYTHING! The features are remarkable. The best features of Weave are the caller ID feature, digital fax feature, the phones, the customer service, automated appointment confirmations, patient communication/texting feature, voicemail, and patient practice reviews. There's so much to say about this software that I'd have to write a book.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software. This software is flawless.

Chad D.

Success with Weave

Reviewed on 2019-10-18

We are gaining patients. We are retaining patients. We are learning things about our practice, as far as numbers, that we didn’t know previously. This has been a huge addition in our practice. In order for success, the system needed to improve our efficiency. This has been the case. In addition, our patients truly appreciate the efforts and communication.

Pros

The ease of use and user friendliness. The ability to easily communicate with our patients. The ability to consolidate some of our communication services was a bonus.

Cons

It’s not a dislike, but onboarding to the new system took patience and time. I think this is the case with any technology advancement implemented into a developed system.

Aimee C.

Great Stystem

Reviewed on 2020-05-05

Weave has been great. The only thing i can even think of is we signed up at vision expo for our other office a few years ago and they had that promotion where you get the apple watch. I know we never got it. We were in contact with someone about it and they said it says we received it but we hadn't. But besides that silly thing it all has been great.

Pros

The texting feature is probably one of my favorite things. The caller ID may be a close second. Really helps to know who's calling so you can prepare.

Cons

There isn't really anything we don't like about it.

Staci A.

Great! Very easy to customize

Reviewed on 2020-03-20

Very satisfied, even our older population (which is a majority of our patients) is responding to confirm appointments and saving us time. Weave has been super helpful in alerting patients of our office closing for the Covid19 virus. We can still communicate easily while our office is close to walk-in patients.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to change settings settings customize, customers love the quick responses from us!

Cons

I love all the features! However, I can tell the number of users has increased greatly because the wait time to chat with someone has gotten longer. It's still convenient to not have to hold on the phone, just wish the wait times were shorter.

Liz J.

Optomerty Practice

Reviewed on 2020-03-25

Pros

Most features are helpful and save time. It is fairly easy to navigate and over the past year, upgrades have improved the usefulness of the app. The support staff is friendly and usually able to fix issues in a timely manor.

Cons

The Polycom hardware that came with Weave lacks features most multi-line phone systems have. Putting calls on hold and transferring calls is never seamless and often results in dropped calls. There is no way to confirm that automated emails have gone out to patients. As with most applications in their infancy, there are often glitches and bugs that need to be worked out.

Shelley V.

Weave

Reviewed on 2020-04-24

It's been really good. We've had some issues with getting a hold of customer support in the past, but it seems that they have added more staff to help. The chat support system works really well now.

Pros

We love that we can text with our patients in real time.

Cons

There are quite a few places in the website that are really hard to see. Some of the radio buttons are so pale gray that they are really hard to see. We would also like to be able to customize our campaigns a little bit more.

David W.

• Customer Support Software

Weave telacommunication takes Patient communication to the next level.

Reviewed on 2020-03-25

Pros

Weave gives me access with my smart phone to manage remotely the communications of my. Practice it allows growth and management of my business it ways I never dreamed possible I find myself saying, "Wow, the Weave can help me do that better a lot"

Cons

There are a few features that don't fully integrate with my practice management software that would allow better remote review of my schedule.

Christine S.

Weave is GREAT!

Reviewed on 2020-04-03

Pros

I love the integration with our practice management software, and that patients like the features that allow text responses and ease of communication with our office. I like the newest features added by Weave during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Cons

I wish Weave would implement a spell check feature and would pick up cell numbers from any field from our practice management software.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Do not recommend this software unless they improve their overall service

Reviewed on 2020-04-09

Once you have realized how bad and precarious this service is trying to cancel your contract is a nightmare. They refused to give us our Account number fo several weeks until we have to get one of the owners of the company to speak with a manager. Our rep was nowhere to be found after we told him that we needed our Account number to go back to our previous provider. After that, he never answered our calls or emails. Total Fiasco this company.
Save yourself the headache and do not sign up with Weave, stay with your current provider even if its a bit pricier. I can promise you they provide a better service than Weave.

Pros

Nothing. There is not a single thing that I would recommend from this company. We saw them at a Fair and their demos are great, they promise everything and say yes to all your business needs...unfortunately when its time to implement all that you were told they could do you will be very disappointed.

Cons

- The software looks cool and promising at the moment of the pitch, however, the excitement only last what the demo lasts. 80% of the things promised to us were not possible because "they are still developing" they capabilities.
- Customer Service does not suck, even worse, is simply Non-existent. Their website is so limited that for you to customize your phone service your business's needs you literally have to clear your schedule for a whole afternoon and stay on the phone for at least 40 min to get your call answered. Then to your disappointment when you ask for help with particular features their only answer is: we cannot do that yet but we are working on implementing that in the future.
- Chat service does not work, ever !!!. Better for you to be patient and call customer service and waste a whole day trying to get in contact with them. Good luck.

Troy V.

Great product

Reviewed on 2020-04-25

Weave has reduced holes in the schedule. The cost of the product pays for itself.

Pros

Integrates well with Eaglesoft. Meets our needs for what we are targeting to out patients.

Cons

Cannot block off the schedule in Eaglesoft remotely, leading to confusion and multiple scheduled appointments for the same time slot, during off hours by employees

Berdell S.

Optometry Practice

Reviewed on 2020-04-24

The use of Weave has been very beneficial to us.

Pros

I love having the ability to communicate via text with our patients. We are often more accessible via text than on the phone or email. I also like that we are now able to receive photos via text from patients.

Cons

Using the Text-to-Pay feature has not been the best experience due to the processing fees that are accessed to the practice per transaction. Reconciling the patient ledgers with these fees can be challenging on the back end.

John H.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019-12-16

Pros

I love the system integration. It gives me the patient info. right away with the incoming calls. Also I can track missed calls and review previous calls for quality assurance measures.

Cons

The most recent software update. It changed the view of incoming messages and it is too small for me.

Elisabeth M.

Office Manager

Reviewed on 2020-04-24

Overall we really like the app. We use it on a daily basis and it works well

Pros

I really like that I can use the software from anywhere on my phone, and that it is easy to use

Cons

I cannot stand the phone feature on the app! If I do anything or switch apps and switch back I cannot make a call it closes and then I have to reboot it! Also you cannot filter messages on the app to unread, making it hard to use that feature on your phone

Drew L.

• Customer Support Software

Best "phone" service company for a dental office

Reviewed on 2019-12-14

Pros

The tremendous value, basically the same price as our old phone service provider. The weave team is constantly offering new features as well.

Cons

It's hard to keep up with all the new features and keep the team trained on the new updates.

Lynette G.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020-04-03

Pros

WEAVE is extremely easy to use and set-up for office use. As a small staff, it's extremely helpful to be able to login from the PC or mobile app to check missed calls, messages, set-up business hours, & alter messages based on working hours.

Cons

WEAVE is supposed to be compatible with our practice management software (we don't use that feature yet) but so far we truly haven't ran into any issues as of yet.

Lynette H.

Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019-12-17

Pros

Like the ease of texting patients for all contacts

Cons

Customer Service.. it is hard to talk to someone lately and if you do call or chat there is a long wait.. also the pictures of patients do not match in Weave with our Dentrix software

G. jan S.

WEAVE SYSTEM EVALUATION

Reviewed on 2020-03-30

MOSTLY GOOD EXCEPT FOR MANY TIMES HAVING DIFFICULTY IN CONTACTING SUPPORT BUT THAT HAS IMPROVED. THE NEW COVID-19 VIRUS TRAINING AND FORMS ACCESSIBILITY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD.

Pros

BROAD SCOPE OF SERVICES OFFERED AND PHONE SYSTEM INCLUSION

Cons

BOTH SOFTWARE AND PHONE SYSTEM TOO COMPLEX FOR USER FRIENDLINESS AND EASY OPERATION

Jeff R.

Patient communication

Very good

Pros

Know who is calling and help to make patient feel more personal.

Cons

Since is hooked through computer sometimes the connection is lost.

Kim G.

Great software system

Reviewed on 2020-03-20

Pros

Easy to use. Online training and instructions are easy to follow.

Cons

We are unable to send out a mass E-mail to our patients.

Katie C.

LOVE!

Reviewed on 2019-04-10

Love this product!

Pros

Easy to use, great practice integration, easy to use app!

Cons

If the internet goes down, you are out of luck.