TelemetryTV

Cloud-based and scalable digital signage solution.

4.7/5
4.7/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 2020-06-23

This product has been great for our culture. We now celebrate team wins, sales data, funny things and a variety of other content throughout the company on the big screen. It's really helped to further our culture and share in so many things.

Pros

The ease of use of this product is key - there is no barrier to creating quick content for our team. If we think of something, 3 minutes later it's up on our screens.

Cons

Honestly I can't think of anything, it's ticked all of our boxes.

Joseph
  • Used for 1+ year

Excellent Signage

Reviewed on 2019-09-17

Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

Pros

I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Cons

The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

Mvix Digital Signage

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Cost, Support, and reliability.

Reasons for Switching to TelemetryTV

Cost, User Interface, Ease of Use and Customization Options.
Victor

• Customer Support Software

Good price, some problems found

Reviewed on 2022-07-30

Pros

I started using TelemetryTV because of it great prices (although they increased the price). I like very much the visual aspect of the solutions as well as the facility to use the tool.

Cons

I have found several problems with the product (specially after updating). Besides, sometimes I have had some connection problems.

Bob

Constantly Improving

Reviewed on 2020-06-08

My first real experience with Telemetry was dealing with their support team. I jumped into the product with no experience and limited knowledge. I had never even used a competitor, so I reached out to the support team to get help and was immediately impressed. Support responds within minutes and gives thorough and helpful answers. They also pointed me toward their extensive list of help articles.

Pros

TelemetryTV is constantly improving. They continuously release new features, enhancements and fixes for their software. The solution is fully cloud based, so these new features are delivered in real time. The product was great when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically over the 14 months. You're not just paying for what the product is today, but you're investing into something that will be improved over time. That gives me more confidence as I continue to put time into the product. I don't feel like I'm poised to outgrow this solution.

TelemetryTV has a very short learning curve. It is easy to use, change and adapt. I appreciate the fact that you can quickly use the simple features, but there is a huge amount of flexibility and options that you can grow into as you move forward.

Cons

When I first started with the product, I had a few issues getting things going. There are so many options for devices and slide design that I wasn't really sure where to get started. What really helped me get over the top was reaching out to support and the extensive help library I found.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A hassle free Digital Signage solution

Reviewed on 2020-06-10

Managing a large amount of screens in an educational environment.

Managing a large amount of screens in an educational environment.

Pros

After experiencing reliability issues and poor support with our existing Digital Signage solution, I decided it was time to invest in something different. After trialling a couple of solutions I came across Telemetry TV, I am so glad I did! Telemetry TV is very simple to setup, easy to administrate and allows you to deploy rich content to your screens in no time. I really like being able to see snapshots of what my screens are doing in real-time, overrides, the multitude of app integrations and most of all the instantaneous screen updates once a playlist is updated.

Cons

I love this product but TelemetryTV please create an Admin app for turning on overrides and making changes on the go.

Mike
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Support is always the most important aspect of a product like this......

Reviewed on 2023-10-05

Great overall experience, from initial meetings, to demos, and support has always been great.

Pros

We came across an issue that was region based for our players, not real sure how it happened, but I worked directly with the support channel , and escalation team to get the issue resolved. very efficient, precise and knowledgeable. All these things make for a better experience and sets you mind at ease, you know there is someone there to help.

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like , it fits our venue perfect and gives us what we need.

Kyra
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Platform - Really Advanced

Reviewed on 2023-06-29

My overall experience was great however, I believe it would take some learning and time to get familiar with it and all of the various features.

Pros

It was easy to get started with, fairly intuitive for adding media and using some of the basic apps they have. I could see this being a useful software to get complex with in the future. Looks like they have a lot of functionality for API integrations.

Cons

There are so many features and a lot of complexity so it is a little overwhelming when I first created my account. It took a while to watch the videos and read how to use some of the features.

Keith
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Excellent product and service

Reviewed on 2023-06-23

Pros

I used helped select this company with my last company before leaving and had an excellent experience.

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult with updating different kinds of devices but their development team worked with us.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

TelemetryTV made my life so much easier

Reviewed on 2020-03-16

Digital signage - Videowall at the entrance (4x1) and staff noticeboard in office.

Pros

Super easy to configure, very flexible, great pre-canned applications

Cons

RSS Feed won't refresh if it goes down, needs a little more customisation options, but seriously i'm having to nitpick.

UPshow, ScreenCloud and Spectrio

Reasons for Switching to TelemetryTV

Ease of use, customisability, price.
Jared
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Telemetry TV Review

Reviewed on 2023-06-28

My experience with Telemetry TV has been fantastic. No major complains, gets the job done.

Pros

Telemetry TV's user-friendly interface, remote display management capabilities, content customization, real-time monitoring, and comprehensive reporting are what you like about the platform.

Cons

I had some issues trying to integrate telemetry TV with my current processes. Although the customer care team did an excellent job assisting me

Ian

Top Notch Quality, Value and Service

Reviewed on 2020-10-28

Excellent team that is not only easy to work with, but also innovative and always thinking ahead for us. The product is rock solid and one of the best platforms on the marketplace that we have found in the 15 years that we have been in the digital signage business.

Pros

TelemetryTV has an extremely robust set of tools to create some of the best digital signage I have seen. Tools and apps in the user interface are straight forward and intuitive and can be easily learned. The advanced features are solid and with them, we are able to create innovative playlists and media for the viewers of our signage networks.

Cons

None that I have found to date. For features that we were looking to implement, the team guided us to them or helped us by getting them on their feature roadmap.

Tony
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Telemetry in Schools

Reviewed on 2020-06-10

Our organization consists of multiple sites, the furthest spanning 70 miles apart. The ability to remotely access all of the devices, their content, and the ability to override that content and mange users and groups from a single point of access is critical to the productivity of our technology department.

Pros

In today's world the ability to access management software with the simplicity of opening a web browser and navigating to the website from anywhere at any time is key to providing the real-time distribution of information that is expected by consumers.

Cons

Updates to the system are made frequently. Which is a good thing because the updates continually improve the user experience, but often causes frustration among users when they can't find a feature because the "look" and "feel" has changed since their last use.

Steven

• Customer Support Software

Great software with a simple interface

Reviewed on 2020-01-08

Pros

Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Cons

Calendar interface took some getting used too.

OptiSigns

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Wanted to integrate Video into our screens

ScreenCloud

Cost and ease of use
Rachel
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use digital signage

Reviewed on 2022-06-20

Great! Really happy to have TelemetryTV in our office.

Great! Really happy to have TelemetryTV in our office.

Pros

We primarily use Telemetry the host of analytics this systems are able to support. Keeps both our US and Canadian company in synch.

Cons

Compatibility - can only be used with Google devices

Response from TelemetryTV

Rachel - thank you for the kind words! I wanted to clarify that we are not only compatible with ChromeOS devices. We are hardware agnostic and work on a range of operating systems; TelemetryOS, Linux, Windows, MacOS, and Android. If you're interested in exploring other device options please feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we will be happy to point you in the right direction based on your use case.

Marco
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

Love Telemetry, great customer service!

Reviewed on 2019-09-19

Amazing. Great customer service that really cares about making their product work for you. Telemetry wasn't specifically designed for our purpose when we first started using the app, but the team guided us through different options and made sure that it was working for us. Thank you!

Pros

Fantastic customer service: we were having trouble with the offline button showing up on the screen, so we asked, and the Telemetry team adapted the app so we could toggle it off!
This was really helpful for our organization, as we were previously using powerpoint to project a pre-show slide show over a 16 day festival. Obviously, a lot of announcements change, so Telemetry was a perfect app for us to update slides in multiple locations on the go.
Also, the ability for Telemetry to work offline in the app mode is great! We don't need to rely on a weak wifi signal crashing our slide-show while there is an audience in the theatre, but we also can rely that it will update the slides once it's back online.

Cons

No cons. This changed our whole operation and saved us hours of work, communication, and headaches!

Casey

• Customer Support Software

Great product to easily create eye catching displays!

Reviewed on 2020-09-11

Great customer service- fast and prompt responses.

Great customer service- fast and prompt responses.

Pros

Very easy to use and it only takes minutes to make changes across the boards.

Cons

Can't integrate with Instagram and Facebook feeds right now .

Macy
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Such a great service!

Reviewed on 2022-10-18

Pros

Telemetry TV is easy to use and the quality is great!

Cons

I dislike having to purchase an external box on our TVs to run the software. The boxes we have forces our TVs to turn on in the middle of the night after hours. This is causing our TV's to wear down faster.

Victoria
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Telemetry for School Announcements

Reviewed on 2021-02-10

Pros

TelemetryTV is easy to use and effective. I am able to update current screens and add new screens efficiently. There are different options for apps and media which gives the user the ability to create unique screens to engage their audience. I have enjoyed creating engaging posters, reminders and weekly menus for our students and staff to view as they wander the halls.

Cons

We are currently using the free version, so we do not have all the features. We are also limited to one device. One feature I would like Telemetry to improve is their social media options. As a school, we post often to our social media platforms. Unfortunately, TelemetryTV only allows Twitter to link to the display, which is our least used social media platform.

Sean
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Telemetry TV

Reviewed on 2020-11-16

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. Tutorials were very well done and helpful.

Cons

Not much. We did have a few initial issues but Telemetry support was very helpful and got everything squared away.

Victor

Amazing Product

Reviewed on 2020-02-14

Great product with a great support team

Great product with a great support team

Pros

Very easy to use and learn
Works great for my company because we have at least 10 displays in the office and areable to change each screen and have multiple options through out the day

Cons

Certain apps or softwares may not be work with the software (small amount)

Teressa

Versatile

Reviewed on 2021-06-30

They have been so supportive and receptive to any of our questions and suggestions. They have gone above and beyond to help customize some of the features we have requested and always respond immediately to our needs.

Pros

The options that are offered are so extensive and it is going to offer our advertisers a lot of variety and impact on their marketing.

Cons

I am not familiar enough yet with the software, we are just launching the product.

Asher

Very Pleased

Reviewed on 2020-01-16

Pros

It is super easy to use and set up devices

Cons

I didn't like how the notification emblem would cover the uptime when it turned off more than 30 times.

FWi
Gustavo

Awesome time saving tool

Reviewed on 2021-11-08

The experience is excellent

The experience is excellent

Pros

The integration with Google G-Suite admin platform is awesome and save a lot time in deploying

Cons

When the device doesn't show in the Telemetry dashboard after the G-Suite setup, can be a bit of a challenger

Geert
  • Industry: Furniture

Extending our Outdoor Furniture Showrooms

Reviewed on 2021-02-26

Showing latest pictures and movies in dealers showrooms faster than before.

Showing latest pictures and movies in dealers showrooms faster than before.

Pros

I like the user interface. It allows you to start right away. And after some time you will discover even more advanced features. We already had 40 smart tv's (Android) located at our dealers showrooms worldwide showing pictures from a USB stick. But after installing TelemetryTV we now can show our latest products. And with a more personalized playlist. During the implementation we always had good support.

Cons

None that I can think of. It does what it is says.

Amy

TelemetryTV

Reviewed on 2020-12-21

TelemetryTV is so easy to implement from a development point of view and is incredibly easy to use. We've received plenty of support with any training needs we had and would definitely recommend this product again.

Pros

Cons

The only concern is the UK support, would be useful if this was covered off during normal 9-5 hours but as it stands, support is only available after 12 noon. However, we've not had to raise any issues since launching this product 6 weeks ago.