Shopmonkey

Write a Review!
Cloud-based auto repair shop management software

4.6/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
Customer Support Software
4.8/5

NAOMI

• Customer Support Software

Absolutely Love this software!!

Reviewed on 2019-05-24

Shopmonkey gets it, they understand what we need and are always right there if we have questions or suggestions!

Pros

It's modern and up to date. I can text customers quotes(and they can authorize), paid receipts, invoices, appointment reminders. I can log in from home or in the car on my phone and check everything. We are a new shop that opened in 2018, I stumbled upon Shopmonkey and was thrilled, signed up immediately for the trial, best business decision we made, makes our lives easier how everything works. Every user can be personalized with what the can see and do, the reports are seamless. Most of all our customers love the online quotes, texting etc.

Cons

Nothing, Shopmonkey team is always updating and improving the software.

Charles

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2020-06-13

Pros

Customer service, hands down. The software is relatively problem free but should you need help finding a feature or even adding one that wasn't there before this company is super responsive. Quick, accurate responses that save you time and money.

Practical use is good, the ability to add canned services for commonly sold packages is great. They've recently added the ability to move line items between and within services - sounds small but anything that helps provide more clear communication w/customer is great and the SMS feature, with pictures, is great for that.

Cons

Like most automotive packages some tie in's don't work well - carfax (separate product that SM integrates with) has plenty of problems but that's the carfax product not SM. Same with the parts/labor lookup.
Invoicing and reporting are not as feature rich as other platforms. Things like "sales tax" reports should be integrated into any invoicing package but SM does not handle tax well.

brayden

Why i switched to Shop-Ware

Reviewed on 2021-01-08

It was great to start out with, but for the price and the features usable its not work it. Shop-ware is way better built out for just a little bit more. No feature talks with the entire software so you find yourself repeating the same thing on multiple pages to keep information the same across the platform.

Pros

its pretty and almost there. It looks better than it is. The customer support is great and very responsive. It got us out of Mitchell 1. Its hard to write Pros because everything I like about SM has a flaw that pushed us away from it.

Cons

* YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT TRANSFER TO OTHER MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES!*
Id like to see feature role out that are complete and note just 50% there. Every new feature i see are half baked. Nothing talks to each other in the software. Its pretty, but not functional for anyone looking to improve workflow; every step requires 6 more steps to ensure everything is working together as it should, but that usually requires alot of cut and paste and work arounds. In particular the new tech view is awful! As an admit i cant complete things, see progress without diving into the tech view. Why this was a priority over a service manager being able to see a snapshop view in the workflow of how far along a job is baffles me. Its like the staff here has never worked in a shop before or managed one. The priority needs to switch to management and workflow speed. SM makes things take so long because it has to done several times so that information is congruent throughout the software.

Shop-Ware

Reasons for Choosing Shopmonkey

Mitchel is outdated and overpriced

Reasons for Switching to Shopmonkey

Because at face value it looked like it had all the features it claims. But after using it, it truly does not, at least not yet.

Response from Shopmonkey

Thank you for your feedback, we strive to provide the best software solution possible and your feedback helps get us closer to that goal. That said, we never keep our customer's data captive. All of your customer and shop data is exportable, and if you have an active subscription, we're happy to help with this as needed. We have also taken large steps to provide a more efficient workflow, fewer clicks to complete operations, and we've put a strong focus on improving the tech and admin views. We've recently released Shopmonkey for Techs mobile app that's designed for the day-to-day technician operations with a to-do list to track progress on the job.
We actually do have a number of employees that either own or ran a shop, and we make customer visits a priority to ensure our roadmap is inline with your operational needs.

We've taken every piece of your feedback to heart and have addressed with our product team. We're sad to see you go, but we wish you nothing but the best!

Corey
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

CARS

Reviewed on 2020-12-29

Any time I have had problems with the program, (and other business problems), Shopmonkey has been there to help either online and in many cases over the phone. They are always very helpful and I think they truly see us as a customer rather than just another number. They have done a great job of making us feel like part of their distant family (since they are on the west coast and we are in the mid west). ShopMonkey has earned my business, and as long as I can get through this pandemic and keep my shop open ShopMonkey will continue to be a part of it. Thank you everyone at Shopmonkey, and thanks for recognizing we are people just like you!

Pros

I like the ease of using the electronic repair orders and how it is linked right to my quickbooks and I can transfer the data to quikbooks in 1 simple click. Access to Recall, carfax, repair history, and other info, I don't use the feature at this time but the ability to link with suppliers and do so all through my program.

Cons

I have some trouble finding so things that I don't use alot being a small shop some of the features are a little more than I need, and I think the labor guide times are off a bit as I've compared them several time with another program, overall I plan to keep ShopMonkey as my preffered shop program because for the most part is is very simple and it is almost an all-in-one program

ALLDATA

Reasons for Switching to Shopmonkey

Because they offered multiple features in 1 product that simplifies lots of my work. Giving me more time to focus on vehicle repair and less office time.
RYAN

• Customer Support Software

Shopmonkey software for wrenching Ryan’s auto repair

Reviewed on 2021-08-07

I definitely highly recommend shop monkey and also recommend pairing it with a system like identifix as well it’s a really good value for what your getting its a better value for larger shops with multiple bays and multiple employees

Pros

The ability to send and get estimates approved by cell phone and email

Cons

The payment system it takes two rolling business days to get payments from shopmonkey to my business account

Identifix and ALLDATA

Reasons for Choosing Shopmonkey

I switch because with shopmonkey I can run the software anywhere I have internet where with Napa you have to use one device that has the software loaded on to it

NAPA TRACS

Reasons for Switching to Shopmonkey

Mostly the convenience of being able to operate the software in the field I’m a mobile automotive shop so that’s very important to me
Nicole

• Customer Support Software

Run don't walk away from this company

Reviewed on 2024-02-19

The worst experience ever. I have been in this industry for over 35 years and used Tekmetric, Janco, Mitchell, AllData and DIrectHit to name just a few. All these companies have their own set of issues but I have never felt so unimportant or that my money/shop were not important enough to even speak to me about what my problems are. After begging to speak to someone for OVER A MONTH I am now canceling and going else where. My review will be accurate and not controlled by shopmonkey like these others.

Pros

The reviews were amazing and the sales department is awesome at making promises and telling you what you want to hear. However this is not what you will get. I have been calling and texting for a month about the lack of labor times on everyday repairs. I have yet to get a return call, even called sales who are always there to make money but they also promised to have someone call back that was a week ago.......

Cons

No labor times on things like engine oil coolers, transmission replacements, valve cover gaskets. If you require help from them they are quick to text but tell you it will be 2-3 days for an answer. Is your customer going to wait 2-3 days for an estimate? Not mine! That is a loss in revenue yet they charge more than others in the industry like Mitchell. You will not matter to them and they will leave you hanging.

Frank

• Customer Support Software

Shop Monkey is very easy to use in our auto repair shop.

Reviewed on 2020-03-31

We rolled out SM three months ago, moving from paper RO management to no paper. We did this with older non-computer using techs and everything went great. Not looking back at all, we left Aldata Manage. We now can do all shop operations and customer communication with ease. Text approvals and appointment confirmation come rolling in.

Pros

I'v used ADP, R&R, Alldata, Mitchel, and others..........Shop Monkey is the best interface and work flow by far. We love it. Amazing customer support.

Cons

Need a good CRM to manage and reach our customers list.
Need to get the real World Pack order system connected.

Shop Boss

Reasons for Choosing Shopmonkey

We were in the dark ages with customer contact & inter shop communication. Took a long..........time to write and RO, and to invoice and close it. I could write a list of fails on the old system.

ALLDATA

Reasons for Switching to Shopmonkey

The interface with the work flow, appointments, ROs, and the invoice process, Digital inspections, Parts ordering in the RO, Customer communication, Ability to move an RO to invoice-appointment-process- and back, with no issues, can't mess up.
Gary

Working with the monkeys

Reviewed on 2021-11-02

copy and paste from 2 above , word to your mother . . . . .

copy and paste from 2 above , word to your mother . . . . .

Pros

The team on the intercom chat

The team has always been MORE than helpful in helping me understand how to operate this system , no matter how big or small of a problem i was having .

These 3 people stuck out to me in a BIG way, i am naming them in chronological order of my Shop monkey encounters

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Now i am NOT going to say these 3 people deserve a raise , because that would be insulting to the company and the individuals themselves . These 3 people need to be sitting at a table and making decisions for the sake of the company , as well as the consumer.

I make this decision based on their work ethic , their interaction with their customers, and their overall demeanor. As a small business owner / operator myself, I look for a certain head on a certain set of shoulders. They passed the tests. Do the company a favor and Bring these guys up , have them train the next generation, and set them at the company table with you guys . I would like to go into detail about EACH interaction with you guys. I CAN AND WILL justify every statement made about each interaction.

Cons

In my opinion , a " pay per feature " instead of the bundles packages . . . . . . . .i would buy more features TODAY , but the bundling is WACK

Mitchell RepairCenter and ALLDATA

Reasons for Switching to Shopmonkey

Youtube and face book just kept ranting and raving about them
Carmelo

Shopmonkey Rules!

Reviewed on 2023-06-15

With anything beginning takes a little time. However, it reminds me of a smartphone. Very intuitive regardless of if you come from an Android or Apple device you will figure it out!

Pros

Customers love this! Very thorough service -- and what I mean by that is you can offer a customer an experience like no other. Text msg, send pictures, and upload videos to a multi-point inspection report. In the year 2023, customers typically choose text msg communication over phone calls. It's a great tool!

Cons

I wish we switched sooner! Change is hard but this is one change we should of done sooner!

Ashley
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2020-05-21

Pros

I really love the way Shopmonkey is easy to use. I have tried many other shop management systems and NONE are as simple as this one. I truly love the carfax integration, it makes life so much easier, and although there are other shop systems that also have this feature, it definitely wasn't as easy to use as Shopmonkey. In fact I had issues trying to access the carfax information in other systems. I also love the payment terminal, its very modern and easy to use. I am beyond pleased with Shopmonkey.

Cons

There is nothing that I really dislike about Shopmonkey. If I must say, one thing that would work well with the software is adding the option to not only add customer information but also company information. Adding a customer or company switch when adding a new customer would work well here. For Example, as a shop manager I work with a lot of other shops and fix some of their vehicles adding them into Shopmonkey can get complicated because they don't go by first or last name which is required to add a new customer.

Lisa

• Customer Support Software

Shopmonkey - Glad we switched! No regrets!

Reviewed on 2019-08-19

Great product...and it just keeps getting better.
Our invoices are more detailed (and accurate). ...

Great product...and it just keeps getting better.
Our invoices are more detailed (and accurate).
Our employees and shop manager can see the amount of time they have logged into a particular activity within a job (they couldn't do this before).
The ease of communication (and the tracking of those conversations) with our customers is also very nice.
Love the quick response time from Shopmonkey staff and their willingness to listen to suggestions.

Pros

Everything is better than what we were using before but the feature we like best is the ability to clock into and track time on individual activities within a bigger job.

I also like that it's still a work in process and that the staff at Shopmonkey is interested in the ideas of it's users. They are very fast in responding to an issue.

Cons

We are more of a restoration shop than a repair shop - so our jobs are often bigger jobs that require periodic billing to the customer. We have created some work arounds to make this work for our company but there really isn't an ideal "out of the box" solution with this software. Note: Our work arounds are still better than what we were using previously...

QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Switching to Shopmonkey

We chose Shopmonkey because it was developed for our specific industry and understood our needs better. Glad we did!
David

Shopmonkey review

Reviewed on 2023-06-06

The system being cloud based is very nice.Shopmonkey is a decent system.

The system being cloud based is very nice.Shopmonkey is a decent system.

Pros

Easy to use. The final invoice looks professional.

Cons

When I signed up the sales person said it will integrate with Mitchell and still no progress one year later.The system has been freezing up, but is getting better.

Tekmetric

Reasons for Switching to Shopmonkey

The look of the final invoice.The ease of billing parts out.
Daniel

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 2022-02-09

Stellar!! It's a 100% vital part of every day at my shop!

Stellar!! It's a 100% vital part of every day at my shop!

Pros

Work order management is stellar, and customer support is second to none! I recently needed a specific wiring diagram that wasn't immediately available and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from customer support helped me quickly and got me the info I needed in a timely fashion, and was friendly and helpful throughout the process.

Cons

Motor integrated diagrams and lookups isn't as comprehensive as I'd like. Not ShopMonkey's fault but if I have to pick something I like least.

AutoLeap

Reasons for Switching to Shopmonkey

Responsiveness from customer support and sales team.
Victoria

• Customer Support Software

The BEST decision our shop has made

Reviewed on 2020-08-26

Pros

I cannot say enough great things about Shopmonkey!! One of the biggest game changers for us (but I didnt think this would be originally) is the chat/messaging feature with customers. Before SM, most of our conversations with customers would be via email. If customers were in a conversation with one staff member, other staff wouldnt be able to be caught up on everything going on if needed. Now, with SM, the conversation sticks to the work order which makes it so much easier for us as a team to figure out the status of the job.

Another game changer is being able to tag items on the work order. You can tag labor or parts items, or tag the entire work order. For example, on labor items, we have tags like "In progress" or "Completed." For parts items, we have tags like "Ordered" or "Installed." On entire work orders, we tag them "Waiting at Shop" or "Dropoff" or "Needs car back by ___"

Accepting payments - this is something we started using heavily when Covid hit.

Other features: cloud-based, customers being able to confirm or cancel appts, customers being able to authorize some work and decline others, easy inspection reports!, canned tasks, amazing integration with Quickbooks Online, looks good and modern.

On top of all this, their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Their chat service is nothing Ive ever seen before and they are on top of it all! You can even request features and they LISTEN!!! That is rare.

Cons

It's not easy to use on mobile. They are coming out with an app but it's more for use by the mechanics. I wish it was easier to use on my phone.

Rolanda

Streamlining Work Orders and Customer Communication

Reviewed on 2023-06-29

Pros

We love the ease of communication with customers through Shopmonkey! Being able to send a quick message, attach pictures of what we're talking about, and have them authorize services withouth having to take time to call each time has streamlined our customer service and time management. It has made scheduling a breeze with quotes attached to each appointment eliminating any confusion. The system for the technicians is wonderful as well, adding notes for the service writer, clocking in/out of jobs, having a detailed work order.

Cons

Integration with Quickbooks was definitely a rough start for a few months. We still have connectivity issues sometimes and there are item types that aren't able to transfer over from Quickbooks and things that transfer from shopmonkey in odd ways which takes time to correct. It is also laggy at times and takes a while to receive payments, authorize services, etc

NAPA TRACS and Tekmetric

Identifix and ALLDATA
Sean

• Customer Support Software

Great product with top notch customer support

Reviewed on 2020-08-11

As a Service Advisor for 17 years in the dealership world I worked with all of the major dealer management software and a couple of the smaller ones too. There is no perfect solution for every business but the Shopmonkey team does an excellent job of providing a lot of the features present in the major DMS at a fraction of the cost. Anything in my review I marked at 4 stars is because currently I feel it could be improved upon. With Shopmonkey I feel like they will continue to improve their software and have seen evidence of that in the time I've used it.

If you were just to use Shopmonkey for scheduling and customer contact I feel it is worth the money. That is the original reason we started using it and then we began using it for tracking technician efficiency and other reports.

As I said in the title the customer support is excellent and when you ask a question of them they do a great job of showing they are interested and that you are not just contacting a random call center.

Pros

The messaging features are very good and pretty easy to use. The amount of time saved in the day having the ability to text and email customers directly through the system instead of playing phone tag is impossible to put a price tag on. Scheduling is easy to use and functional as well. We don't use it for actual invoicing but use the system for time tracking and efficiency reports for my technicians and it is good for that role. I've looked at the invoicing side and it looks well integrated.

It is also fairly easy to train people that are not super computer savvy on this system which boosts efficiency. Time is money and Shopmonkey can help you save time.

Cons

It's hard to put a finger on this because whenever a fault is found they are very responsive to fixing it or explaining how to do it when it is end user error.

Tad

Changed our business!

Reviewed on 2020-09-09

As a small high-performance automotive fabrication shop, we had operated for years using yellow note pads, pieces of paper and our memory. We knew we could not go to the next level without getting a computer based, QuickBooks compatible, trackable and reliable system in place. We found that in Shopmonkey! Having a team of people that are literally minutes way from a chat response is unheard of. We have asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a million plus questions and they just keep coming back and asking what else they can do to make the platform work better for us. Shopmonkey has definitely given us the tools we need to take this shop as big as we can imagine! Thanks Guys!

Pros

Shopmonkey helps us do everything better. The ability to track tech time on each project, pull reports on labor hours per project or collectively, build and maintain what we call "active invoices" that can be shared with the customer (and receive payments & deposits) at any time during their build by email or text, great integration with QuickBooks, importing parts pricing lists from our vendors (23,000+) so we can see our costs and MAP right in the invoice, a great built in system for collecting and managing work requests right from or own website........ and on and on and on! One last very important Pro...... CUSTOMER SERVICE IS INCREDIBLE!

Cons

A combination of growing pains from moving a small "paper only" shop to a computer tracking system and a sometimes changeling process of fitting a full custom performance fabrication business into a format originally designed for more traditional automotive services. These could have been too big of a stumbling block, but as stated in the "Pros", the Customer Service Team continue to do as they promised and walk us through every step. They even work hard to modify the platform to better fit our type of shop. Do we come across glitches, sure, but they small and the team is quick to try and resolve them.

Syed

My reasons for leaving Shopmonkey

Reviewed on 2021-03-24

I didn't feel like the software was built by individuals with hands on experience in the automotive industry. Rather it was built as cookie cutter software to fit the automotive industry by trial and error at my expense. I only got phone support once I threatened to cancel my very expensive subscription.

Pros

Shopmonkey looks nice on the screen. At first use of the software I did not have any other shop software to compare it to. I was impressed that it was not tied down to one computer. I can use it at any computer as long as I had internet (cloud based). Once I started using it daily than the issues started to pile up one after another.

Cons

For what they charge, I was surprised how basic their system was. The Quickbooks Online integration was a mess causing accounting errors. Their reporting is very confusing and I was not easily able to track my shop's profitability . I wasn't even able to add cost of parts or labor to the order. Their electronic customer communication is hit or miss and often tiem not reaching customers.

Response from Shopmonkey

Hi Syed, We are very sorry to hear your experience with Shopmonkey didn't meet your expectations. We take great pride in our product and have a commitment to provide the best customer service, so we take full responsibility on areas where we missed the mark. We average an under 5min first response time during business hours, and are available by chat, phone and email. We've invested heavily into Quickbooks, and our last few updates address the issues you raise. In regards to profitability, we strive to provide our customers with actionable data, which helps our customers monitor and increase profitability. Many of our shops use Shopmonkey to track profitability, and we're happy to help you to get it configured to meet your needs. With the Basic tier subscription that you selected, it's designed to give you the core functionality with full reporting, while still being economically priced. We wish there was more we could have done for you. All the best to you and your shop!

Josh

Shopmonkey Review by Service 658

Reviewed on 2021-01-11

The thing that I like most about the software is the support. If there is ever a question or concern that myself or my team have, the Shopmonkey support team is fast and extremely helpful. The program checks almost every box that our business needs to operate. The boxes the program does not check, they are in the process of implementing with their amazing engineering team.

Pros

Creating a repair order is exceedingly simple. Our company model of after-hours fleet maintenance requires that our technicians have to create repair orders, thus having a program that is simple to use makes life better. Plus, our clients love the text communication feature.

Cons

There are some items that Shopmonkey does not have that would help my business. For instance, batch payment so that I can apply payments to my fleet charge accounts more easily. However, that is being developed with their engineering team and scheduled to roll out soon.

Tessa

Reviewed on 2020-10-14

Overall the experience with Shopmonkey has been a positive one. When problems have arisen the support team have been fantastic to deal with and have taken feature requests in stride. I feel that the members of support that I have dealt with genuinely want to help and care about me as a customer.

Pros

Easy to use. Quick to learn. Visually appealing. Easy for customers to understand. Integrated communication with customers. Awesome support staff with usually no wait time. Prompt resolution to problems. Listening to customer feature requests.

Suggested:
-Ways to process warranty, ie show what it cost the shop while still zeroing prices for customer. Would show as a complete loss to the company.
-Way to set up customers that may be tax exempt, ie car dealers who are PST exempt.
-Better options for procedures and labour time look ups, I understand Motor is available but it would be nice to have other options that are more in depth than Motor.
-Better Reporting. Profit/ loss report. PST report. GST report.

Cons

Flaws with use of this software in Canada, ie nickel rounding on cash invoices. Penny rounding on most invoices is incorrect due to a rounding logic error. The logic to integrate with Quickbooks is flawed for Canadian use. There is no way to process warranties that shows a zero dollar amount for the customer without applying a discount.

Mark

Form and Function

Reviewed on 2020-05-26

It's been very smooth across the board. We brought it on as an appointment scheduling tool as well as a Mobile Repair Potential when we're out on jobs and delivering bikes for pick up or drop off.

Pros

As a bike shop owner things have to be organized.

The system allows me to quickly organize a large docket of requests and organize them by priority and types of requests.

This is huge because it allows us to quickly communicate to our customers and give them realistic expectations prior to their arrival.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the feature is not having implemented it earlier and in hopes that it will integrate more into other POS assets.

We currently have it integrated onto our website and is working smoothly - ideally if it were able to integrate with our POS system that would be perfect.

It would be nice to create contracts and subscriptions that are based around small businesses like ours as well or have flex plans but all in all I think what you're offering is of fair value.

We're still moving off our old system and training the staff on the new system is the only hurdle in that we are back logged on the old one.

Aaron

• Customer Support Software

SHOPMONKEY KEEPS OUR BUISNESS RUNNING!

Reviewed on 2018-10-03

My overall experience with Shopmonkey has been a great pleasure as they make my day and workflow move smoothly and as it should while providing me with more tools then I need.

I look forward to growing my business with the help of such a great software platform to work with!

Pros

It is easy to use, easy to learn, easy to communicate with staff members.
keeps tract of everything needed to keep an automotive repair shop running smooth without valuable information getting missed or forgotten.

Shopmonkey keeps our shop running smoothly and making sure we are making the money we need for our services.

Cons

I cant put my finger on a part of the program i dislike.

there is such good communication in the shopmonkey community as well as direct communication with the development team that if anything does come up where something is proving difficult or just harder then needs be or something could be added to improve work flow, the team is there to listen and make improvements!

It's a community and a supportive one. In the business world, that is something that is hard to find these days.

Gabrielle

• Customer Support Software

Absolutely the BEST software for any automotive business

Reviewed on 2018-08-13

You can stop reading reviews. EVERYONE loves this app. If you have an automotive business, this is the app you need.

Pros

The Software Support Team is the #1 reason to use this software. Any company can build an app that functions, but the team at Shopmonkey has not only built an amazing app, but they are always available to fix any bugs you may run into immediately. They are constantly in the process of growing the app and adapting it to their clients use. They care about you, your business and how the software works for you.

Beyond their support, the app features are virtually perfect and always growing. The ability to send text confirmations and receipts to clients got me hooked. The way they've set up the intended workflow is simple, but powerful. There is no jumping from screen to screen to complete one task or look up information.

Cons

This app only supports quickbooks online for accounting integration and Stripe payment gateway for in-app payments. I use XERO and Paypal for my business - literally the only downfall.
While having these integrations would be nice, the value of this product as a whole makes up for anything it lacks.

Bez

• Customer Support Software

Time-saving product, erased our stress, amazing customer service

Reviewed on 2021-01-13

I asked them if I could write a review because we like their product so much. Our customers now say things in their reviews of OUR company like, "This shop is so organized and professional - they send reminders about appointments and invoices over text so everyone knows exactly what's going on." That's not us - that's Shopmonkey!! We're a small (growing) team. Before Shopmonkey, one of our weak points as a business was "dropping" customers inadvertently because their calls or emails got lost in the sea of interest. That doesn't happen anymore and we almost exclusively communicate with customers through Shopmonkey.

Pros

We own and run a van conversion shop. Shopmonkey has literally saved us hundreds of hours of stress and disorganization - and we've only been using it for 4 months. The layout is intuitive, the workflow ensures we don't drop customers, their invoicing is far more elegant than what we were using previous (QBO). Their customer service is first-class - fun, helpful people who are always there to solve problems and hear our requests for new features. I can't imagine running our shop and NOT using it now that we know what it feels like to have everything in one place.

Cons

There are some features we are hoping will come out soon, like the ability to communicate within the software with techs or other service writers, synching the calendar with Google cal, and being able to send purchase orders directly to vendors. Several of our biggest problems/desired features with the software recently were added in the latest upgrade!

Micah

Mac's Quality Used Tires Shopmonkey Review

Reviewed on 2023-06-19

Shopmonkey has been great for our business once we got it up and going. Has helped us keep track of things a lot better and take our customer information side of things to the next level.

Pros

Shopmonkey helps us keep track of customer orders and information a lot better than how we did things previously. The incorporation of being able to keep track of inventory has been great as well, though the user interface of doing that for used tires is somewhat difficult.

Cons

The onboarding of the program to our business was tedious and somewhat difficult. I would say it had to do more with the way our side of things was structured, but nonetheless took a while to get things to a point of running smoothly