Kartra

Kartra, the all-in-one business platform

4.4/5
4.3/5
4.0/5
Customer Support Software
4.1/5

125 Software options

Danielle M.

• Customer Support Software

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

Reviewed on 2019-07-25

Pros

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

Cons

I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

Marvin s. D.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Why we selected KARTRA

Reviewed on 2019-05-19

MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

Pros

KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

Cons

INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

AWeber, WordPress, Kajabi and Keap

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

KARTRA HAS ONE PRICE POINT FOR EVERYTHING NECESSARY TO GET TO MARKET IN ONE SYSTEM FAR BELO G THE COST OF ALL OF THE OTHERS INDIVIDUALLY.
David D.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 2020-04-09

I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

Pros

Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

Cons

I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for.
Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

ClickFunnels

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

I tried several different products before settling on KARTRA. The fact that KARTRA had everything all in one place was terrific!

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

Price, Ease of Use, Overall completeness of what I need to run a business online.
Pablo R.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

The best thing that happened to small businesses

Reviewed on 2020-04-11

Overall, I love Kartra. The thing that I love the most is that I can literally run my whole business from it. I don't need to use any other program. I love the fact that it even has great royalty free pictures that I can use for my pages. I highly recommend it and think it's better than Infusionsoft or Clickfunnels (yea I said it!).

Pros

I love the fact that it literally does everything from lead capture, payment processing, pre-written emails, campaigns. I love it all. It's been the biggest contributor to my business's success. Without it, running a business by myself would be really difficult.

Cons

I would love if on the sales pages there were prompts of what to write instead of filler copy. Those prompts are currently in some of the squeeze pages but I would love to see them on the sales pages. Also, it would be great if it had a photo editing feature within the software. Something similar to a photoshop.

Dean B.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Best holistic solution

Reviewed on 2019-05-15

It has been easy to learn, it has great training support with articles and videos, the support community is extremely active and answers to questions are very timely. The team is extremely pleasant to work with and executive rarely disappoints as he understands what digital marketing is all about. Every month brings new enhancements and features that make it better. This is one-stop shopping when it comes to digital marketing.

Pros

Kartra keeps everything under one roof eliminating the need and expense of multiple apps. It has drag and drop simplicity and deep funnel complexity. The best thing is the features keep getting better and the community is super supportive. After having used many programs with multiple clients such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, VTiger, CF, Leadpages... this is the cleanest and easiest interface to optimal functionality.

Cons

Video bandwidth can cost you money so only marketing videos requiring analytics and funnel tagging should be housed on the platform. Still need Vimeo Business for everything else like training videos. Need a HIPAA compliant version for some clients as healthcare arena is exploding.

Guy S.

It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools

Reviewed on 2019-05-15

It's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform...

Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company...

I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -

Pros

It really does Everything, that's WHY I said it's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools...I was spending well over $1K per Month on Dedicated Server Hosting, a Dedicated Email Server, WordPress Membership Websites, GetResponse, SendGrid SMTP Service, and the list goes on and on...

I'm saving over $800 Per Month by moving to Karta AND I'm not concerned about Hackers breaking into my WordPress Memberships or Members NOT getting their login credentials...

Kartra is TOP Shelf!

Cons

I would be GREAT to have a Done-for-You Membership Campaign...I really can't think of anything else that I would want...

Agency would be fantastic for my customers too, and I know this is in the works...Can we speed the deployment UP?

Sean M.

• Customer Support Software

Speaking from the Stage is different then Speaking from a Landing page!

Reviewed on 2019-05-17

I think it's awesome.

Pros

The trainings and the tips and tricks, all the content and the Facebook group all have helped me learn what I can do and what I need to do to build my business. I can now explain clearly what I want to a freelance if I choose to get some additional help..

Cons

Still lots to learn.. mostly plug and play... when I want to 'advance'.. .take a bit more learning for me.

Richard C.
  • Industry: Online Media

Time Saving Software Platform

Reviewed on 2019-05-15

Having the ability to have videos hosted within the monthly charge, a powerful auto responder with sequences and campaigns along with little touches like the calendar function provides a massive advantage to me when offering these services as well as running my own business.

Pros

The speed at which I can put a landing pages together is unbelievable with the Kartra platform. Once the content has been agreed with the hook and calls to action etc, I can put an example in front of a client real easy. It's quick, but I don't let my client know how quick otherwise putting something together in an hour would be the expectation every time and my fee rate would be called into question. Primarily for landing pages, I've also built complete websites with the Kartra platform and just about to build my first membership site. I'm still discovering the power of this platform, it has a lot to offer.

Cons

Whilst you can build an online store with Kartra, I wish it was a little more advanced in this area. I know it's not the primary function, but combining the ease of building landing pages with the ability to have a powerful online store as well would be awesome.

Roe C.

Making Business Easier

Reviewed on 2020-04-09

It's been very simple to learn and use allowing me to save from hiring out services for small jobs, now I am able to leave that for larger projects. I love the analytics features too.

Pros

is the all in one feature. I love having a one stop shop platform

Cons

When constructing an email and pages, I have lost my work more often than I like.
It doesnt' save my work automatically (I had this feature in my last provider).
emails dont' have an undo button

Beverley T.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great product, bad support

Reviewed on 2019-12-17

Great product, great tool... Customer support needs to help customers in a more timely manner and LIVE chat actually needs to be available, why promote live chat and help when it's rarely ever available?

Pros

I liked Kartra as the idea of having an "all in one" tool was very appealing to me. The functions were easy to figure out and the dashboard is intuitive. Not a lot of training is required to use Kartra which made switching over a very simple process. The landing page templates are thorough and the email automation area was a breath of fresh air.

Cons

I did not move forward after my trial was complete. When I asked for Kartra Support, it took them 2 days to respond to me. The response time was completely unacceptable, especially when I was switching ALL my services to them. I even had to tweet the Kartra account to ask for help with my support ticket. Finally when someone replied to me, they didn't read my entire message and gave me incorrect information.

All I wanted to do was subscribe to a lower tier package, and I never heard back from anyone at Kartra for five days.

Katie P.

Great all-in-one option

Reviewed on 2019-05-19

Fantastic. In fact, I'd like to know is there is any referral system (other than being a full-on official affiliate) as I have a couple of other biz friends that I'd love to recommend this to.

Pros

When deciding to buy:
That everything I need is in one platform - membership/content hosting, payment/checkout, email system etc.
Affordability
I knew the support would be great as I was already with WJ & EW
After the sale:
Committed tech team dedicated to making ongoing improvements
Great FB community

Cons

Not able to have custom fields in checkout or in emails
(Didn't have weekly payment option before, but does now - yay!)
Would also love to be able to host quizzes that feed people into a particular email sequence based on result.

Nigel W.

• Customer Support Software

Kartra is now my go to marketing platform for pretty much everything. I saved a small fortune.

Reviewed on 2019-05-16

Integrating landing pages, Sales funnels and email automation in a single platform and being able to use done for you campaigns as template means there is much less risk of bad links and workflows. This was always a challenge when I was using separate software products.

Pros

Kartra has everything I need in one platform. Landing page builder, email autoresponder, video and file hosting platform, course and membership site, the list goes on. I just have to learn and pay for one software product and I can build everything together in campaigns that I can share with clients.

Cons

Not much. It would be nice if it was easier to edit pages on my iPad, but it’s not a deal breaker.

Andre B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Why I Use Kartra

Reviewed on 2020-04-09

Pros

Has all the features to create campaigns - page builder, auto-responder
The training is excellent on how to use Kartra and marketing training
Integrates well with my website and Webinar Jam

Cons

A fairly steep learning curve to be effective in using everything Kartra has to offer

Fernando C.
  • Industry: Information Services

Everything you need

Reviewed on 2019-05-15

Pros

By switching over to Kartra I was able to cancel a handful of other software programs. That's the beauty of Kartra - it's the one to rule them all. It's got so much functionality and you can run your entire business from it. I've used so much software out there today and Kartra is hands down my favorite platform.

They are also constantly improving, adding more features and listening to customer feedback.

Cons

Because it does so much it can be pretty overwhelming at first but with their Kartranaut training you can shorten the learning curve quite a bit.

• Industry: Online Media

• Customer Support Software

Packed with features but Kartra isn't for everyone

Reviewed on 2021-01-18

I have been working with Kartra for more than 18 months on nearly daily basis. It was a learning curve in the beginning but after a week or two I had a good grip of what was possible to create.
I still believe Kartra is a great system IF you make use for all the goodies that are built in. If you are interested in learning how Kartra can make your business prosper, it will be well worth the money and the effort. But do not think that Kartra is like a magic lamp. You can not just pay for it, rub it for a while and expect that it will make you a fortune. You have to invest in yourself or hire someone to do it for you.
I recommend you to try and see for yourself what you think and how it could work for you and your business. I wish you the best of luck.

Pros

All-in-one system with website (?), funnels, automations and email marketing

Cons

After more than 18 months with Kartra I still haven't come to turn with Kartras Page Builder. For me it's a very slow process to create the look and feel I would like to achive. I have been working with many other page builders and might be spoiled (?) with the possibility to make the page content almost pixel perfect.
I love (LOVE!!!) the possibility to make automations, build email sequences, track leads and their behavior on sites but if the way to create content to show the leads there is no need to have super great automations in the background.

Marty N.

• Customer Support Software

Review of our experience with the Kartra platform.

Reviewed on 2019-05-15

We have developed a membership site, breathoftaichi.com. Just recently launched. So far working good although we did have some problems with our OTO yearly up-sell.

Pros

Like the idea of comprehensive all-in-one design under one roof platform...without having to purchase other software / solutions.

Cons

Customer service leaves something to be desired. Plus, creative use of Kartra is not as intuitive as we would like. Also, we should be able to produce multiple sites without additional charges.

• Customer Support Software

Great all in one Platform for all your Internet marketing needs

Reviewed on 2019-05-20

Very good, straight forward and easy to use.

Pros

I have everything that I will need to run a successful online business all in one place. There is great supportive training and strategies to build my business bigger and bigger. Support is amazing. I would highly recommend​ it to any person in the coaching, education or personal development field.

Cons

I can not charge People in ZAR (South African Rand Currency).

Ed O.
  • Industry: Market Research Software

Kartra: Is there a better all-in-one marketing solution?

Reviewed on 2019-05-21

Pros

Pros: You'll receive most tools needed fort marketing to new and existing clients. Easy to use interface. Learning curve is less than most other software programs. They are continuously adding new features and functionality.

Cons

Cons: Compared to everything else on the market, there aren't any. Like any new piece of software, you'll need to be patient implementing everything. Give yourself around 3-4 months. If you want a quick solution find users through their Facebook group, who will provide done-for- you services.

Claude B.

A must have for marketing

Reviewed on 2019-05-20

Great!

Pros

Everything you need in one location. Easy to understand.

Cons

Would love a compliment app. Wish there was an app to do small tasks.

David M.

Kartra is THE best kept secret in Marketing and Sales automation

Reviewed on 2019-05-15

Excellent - couldn't recommend it enough!

Pros

- Great set of features without bloat
- Can replace a wide range of other products
- Superb customer service
- Intuitive

Cons

- On some occasions (though not many) there are sometimes a few too many clicks needed to perform an action. But it's few and far between.

Kaja K.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

• Customer Support Software

A good way promote your business

Reviewed on 2020-01-16

Overall, Kartra has worked out for us. The landing pages are a little difficult to link up to sales pages but not so hard that I would stop using it. Customer service is adequate but not a very fast response time.

Pros

It has landing pages, sales pages, and email communications all in the same place. The layout is simple to navigate.

Cons

you cannot have a url with the word "resource" in it and customer services says it is because of something they use for their own coding. I would think they could find a way to let us use that word.

Crappy service, slow loading

Reviewed on 2020-04-01

Pros

Drag and drop - one stop shop - affiliate program is built in

Cons

They give you a hassle about things like importing leads and the site is embarrassingly slow to load

ClickFunnels
Damien D.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Kartra Review

Reviewed on 2020-04-09

We are not really using it at the moment.

Pros

The best thing about Kartra is that it integrates so many things into one package. Email delivery rate also seems to be good although we have limited data.

Cons

It's very difficult to navigate. The UI is very poor and unintuitive.

This is why we are not really using it and likely we will cut it as soon as I can find a better alternative.

It desperately needs a way to search and find the emails that you have written in the autoresponder sequence. Its utterly painful trying to find certain emails in the sequence to edit them and specific landing pages. The overall structure of Kartra is a mess.

Shiniesh S.

Amazing software

Reviewed on 2019-08-16

Pros

I use kartra to sign up my affliates and its amazing the back office is laid out perfect to see your earnings. You can get paid by check or direct deposit.

Cons

Nothing was not liked about this product highly recommend

Paul S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Good for some uses but has some ballbreaker shortcomings for me.

Reviewed on 2019-05-16

kartra saves me time. Once I have built some sales funnels they are repeatable and their success (or not) is measurable. Kartra provides me with actionable data that is easily and quickly accessible so I'm basing my decisions on real time accurate data. And I can set it up so that I am making money while I sleep

Pros

Has many functions on the one platform. I could use my own domains and favicons. There were some templates to use and the webinar help sessions we useful. It provides realtime actionable data to make good decisions.

Cons

Customers cannot select multiple items of a product in one purchase transaction on a specific date when they want to join one session once that already has others in that session. For a tourist who has a family of 4 people they cant buy 4 tickets and they cant specify that they want to go on a tour that already has people booked on it but there is available space for them. And they cant book for the one tour once.

GetResponse, HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

The test period offered, the pricing was better and there were some templates to use. It was a more turnkey solution than hubspot.