ChildcareCRM

Leading provider of CRM software for childcare organizations

4.4/5

59 Software options

Sarah J.

Could be More User Friendly

Reviewed on 2020-11-07

We are using ChildCareCRM as our place to manage all incoming leads across our sites. We have been able to integrate with our website which has been good and important. However doesn't necessarily integrate that well or easily with out system that we use to manage families once they are enrolled and attending our schools. Also doesn't display information from our application that well. Overall my experience with ChildCareCRM has been quite good and met most of our needs but I definitely think that it could be better and with more customizations would be able to better meet our needs.

Pros

The organization of leads is good and the layout in which the lead information is provided is simple and straight forward with a clean look. Really like to ability to schedule reports have them come automatically to my email as well as be available once I log in to my account. Also like the ability to conveniently manage and access multiple locations; for someone who is an administrator but sometimes a user at specific locations this is important. Like the bar graph view to get a quick overall look of where each location is at with their leads.

Cons

Don't like that you don't have the ability to add or remove status names/titles, would be better if we were able to customize this to meet our needs. Also don't like that you don't have the ability to manage notifications on a more specific/detailed level versus just on or off. The drip campaign feature is somewhat difficult to figure out and use even after watching the videos provided on the CRM support page. Customer support through the website isn't always super responsive, occasionally takes a significant amount of time or escalation from our account manager before receiving an adequate answer. Also was let down by the actual capabilities of ChildCareFORMS versus what we were told it was going to be able to do. And the implementation process took significantly longer than expected. Merge and duplicate functionality doesn't always work that well or seamlessly especially if its a merge/duplicate across multiple locations.

J.d. H.

Fantastic Software Choice for Child Care Proviers

Reviewed on 2019-05-24

The experience has been good.

Pros

This software helped us finally get our arms around the incoming funnel of potential new clients. The systematic process of moving the leads through the process has helped us better structure our marketing and enrollment process.

Cons

The software has almost too many options. Beginners beware, this software is not for the non-tech savvy user. You must have some sort of technical ability to navigate through the different screens. Some of the features are buried in menus which are not intuitive. They are not difficult to find once you know where they are located, but the features are not where you might think they would naturally fit.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to ChildcareCRM

This is the standard that seems to be used in the child care industry
Loura M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2020-11-05

Before we implemented ChildCare CRM, I was having to hunt down leads on pieces of paper and sticky notes. Teachers were forgetting to tell me about phone calls. Parents would forget their tour times and dates. Follow up was not even a thing!
Now we have a link on our website that takes you straight to a form that goes into ChildCareCRM. That allows us to received leads even when we are closed! Drip campaigns handle our follow up! We can see who has received our communications and opened them.
This software truly has been a game changer!

Pros

This program allows me to get rid of the endless sticky notes, staff having to remember who called and keeping straight which parent is which. We are able to put plenty of information in order to truly customize the experience for the family, as well as have great information to pass on to the teachers. Being able to track emails and communication is invaluable!

Cons

It does take some time to learn and remember all the different things. I struggled with drip campaigns and templates, BUT the customer service is great and able to walk you through anything you need help with!

Taylor S.

We love Childcare CRM

Reviewed on 2020-11-11

Childcare CRM has made my job exponentially easier as the company's Enrollment Specialist! We have increased enrollment greatly and I attribute a huge part of that to Childcare CRM....and my winning personality of course!!

Pros

It has made keeping up with leads so much easier! I went from keeping track on spreadsheets to this! It makes my life SO MUCH BETTER!

Cons

I think the reports are great! I just need to become more versed in them

Procare Solutions

Reasons for Switching to ChildcareCRM

Nicole L.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

AWESOME!!!!!

Reviewed on 2019-08-27

Pros

It allows us to keep track of all current enrolled familes and familes thatwould like to enrool with us. It is a great tool for us.

Cons

There is not much that I can say about this application that is negative. It is a great resource for schools, companies and all.

Helpful for childcare inquiries

Reviewed on 2020-09-30

Overall we have had a good experience with CRM. It is helpful for checking in with families that want to inquire about our center. COVID put a little bit of a damper on our attendance and CRM has been helpful to organize previous inquiries and check in with them.

Pros

We use this site daily to be able to gather inquiries for childcare. It is connected to our company site and is easy for parents to use.

Cons

It was really hard to get it to connect to our Procare software to be able to import information into the system easily.

Ted C.

Best CRM on the planet

Reviewed on 2018-04-02

We were able to fill our school and keep it full for over 2+ years.

Pros

The ease of use! From the moment we signed on, to the continual use...the team was very approachable and eager to help us maximize it's use.

Cons

There is really not much that I didn't like about this software! We ended up canceling our subscription since our Franchisor developed something that was very comparable that was part of our franchise package.

Stephanie N.

• Customer Support Software

Complicated system in organizing how to boost your schools enrollment

Reviewed on 2017-12-19

It helps you come up with a email system of boosting enrollment for your school. Also helps you organize the inquiries that come into your school.

Pros

The software has great ways to email parents, soon to be parents and more, but it is a complicated system and takes awhile to learn how to use. Our school personally had so many technical issues which potentially lost us business instead of helping us with business. It does help organize things though.

Cons

There are too many technical issues and although the customer support tries to help, the issues costs us business and were extremely frustrating.

Brian D.

• Customer Support Software

Has made me a lot of money!

Reviewed on 2015-10-07

I tried this product with a free demo and was hooked immediately! I saw amazing results from day 1 and over the past year my revenue has increased $400,000 which I attribute directly to Childcare CRM. It is easy to use, it saves me time by engaging my prospects literally while I sleep. In the first month I was able to recoup a two year's worth of investment, it is well worth the cost whether you are a single location center or have multiple centers.

Thank you so much for this amazing product.

Lisa F.

• Customer Support Software

Child Care CRM is necessary for growth!

Reviewed on 2015-10-07

The customer service at CRM is fabulous. We use CRM to send our weekly newsletters and also to specifically target our customers and leads who have shown interest in our program. Automated responders make contacting potential customers easy and with the new automated enhancements we are very pleased.

Preston D.

Opportunity for growth

Reviewed on 2015-10-07

In utilizing this we've been able to allow Directors to personally reach out to prospects. With this we are able to continue the customer service past the inquiry and tour stage. Great for tracking trends and conversions.

Rebecca P.

Childcare CRM

Reviewed on 2015-01-19

Program is very helpful for tracking all parent/child information. Very user friendly and many tutorials for questions. Great customer service from CCRM team, too!

Maryanne M.

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016-01-21

We are super pleased with CRM. After two months, we are getting use to all that it offers. The customer service is great and always so helpful.

Ashley M.

Childcare CRM to track leads

Reviewed on 2020-11-17

Overall, I have had excellent experiences with the professionals that work in the customer service department and check to make sure that I am continuing to do well while operating the software.

Pros

I love that this software takes our extensive waitlist and makes it manageable to keep up with correspondence and questions so that those on the waitlist feel like we forgot about them or lost their information. The templates speed up the email process and with it being automated I don't really have to think about it.

Cons

I have had a few struggles with the app connection when trying to use the Childcare CRM app on my phone/iPad. I have had some difficulty with bringing up my to-do list for follow up while working remotely. I can easily remedy this by logging into the full website though.

Kim A.

• Customer Support Software

Can't image my job without CRM!

Reviewed on 2020-11-05

I have used this as a director and have been amazed on we every enrolled families with out it. As the Enrollment Specialist, this makes my job so much easier to enroll new families for 5 locations. Any time I have a question everyone is eager to help!

Pros

We have 5 centers and we are able to keep all of our families in one system for me to be able to contact. It keeps on track for follow ups, be able to email or text groups, send out massive emails, and to make personable for families. Everything is one spot!

Cons

At this time, there isn't anything. This makes my job so much easier!

Aisha A.

• Customer Support Software

Really great program! Keeps you on track

Reviewed on 2018-07-18

Pros

The constant reminders and the ability to track all enrollments from start to finish. The automated email replies that keeps potential families interacting with us.

Cons

When saving information that has been entered ex: new family, an event, new child, updating any information once you hit save it takes a long time to let you know that its being save and move onto the next screen.

Response from Child Care CRM

When saving records in ChildCareCRM, we prevent duplicates and check for them when saving. Normally there is no delay in saving records beyond 1 or 2 seconds. However, sometimes a user's local internet connection is slow and that can occasionally affect the time for a record to save.

Nicole L.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 2019-02-04

It allows the staff to get detailed information on those that are seeking our services so we are better equipped to assist them. I love it.

Pros

This software gives you such detailed information for all who use it, it does not get any better than this!!!

Cons

Not any problem for me or the staff. I would recommend this.

Sarah S.

• Customer Support Software

WAY better than Salesforce for child care industry!

Reviewed on 2015-10-07

Child Care CRM is an innovative and integral resource for the child care industry that enables timely, data-driven decisions. Developed by industry veterans, Child Care CRM harnesses comprehensive features important to the sales funnel and enrollment process.

As a multi-site organization, we find it easy to use at all levels: from individual centers up through our centralized corporate sales team. Our previous database system, Salesforce, was clunky and industry agnostic. Salesforce was not easily understood by the center directors and it was difficult to customize. After the switch from Salesforce, we would never go back. In a survey of our users, 95% of our team said they liked the team as much, more than, or much more than Salesforce. It was an incredibly successful transition!

Child Care CRM is always innovating. They genuinely listen to their customers and are responsive to the needs of individual businesses. Customer service is personalized and top-notch.

The reporting is outstanding. We can now analyze our performance from multiple angles quickly and easily. The entire organization can enhance performance as a result of comprehensive data capture and analysis.

Hands down, Child Care CRM is the best sales tool on the market for child care industry professionals.

Jessica C.

Childcare CRM

Reviewed on 2020-11-05

Pros

I like that it tells me when the emails I sent out are being opened by the person receiving it.

Cons

When I have to change a child from new lead to enrolled it is a bit of a process and it takes a while. Im not a fan of how long it takes

Brandy B.

Reviewed on 2018-12-06

Pros

I love the automated emails that go out once they have been set up

Cons

It is very complicated to get used to, but once you have used it for a while it gets easier

Malikah C.

First Time user

Reviewed on 2020-11-18

Pros

This system easy to use after we got a tutorial

Cons

Not being able to see a full message at times

Alnita H.

Very affordable childcare marketing

Reviewed on 2015-10-07

Childcare CRM Software allows you to keep track of new leads and communication with future enrollments of families. Great tech support provided. Easy to review past communication with new parents. It has made a difference in the number of children enrolled in my center. You can easily review reports that will help you make decisions on how to increase enrollment in your childcare center.

Erica T.

We Love CRM

Reviewed on 2016-12-19

We recently implemented CRM and have been very happy. Anytime we have a question, the support time is available and quickly helps us figure it out. We feel more organized and our new clients frequently comment on how much better our communication and outreach is as compared to our competition.

Donna J.

I LOVE CHILDCARE CRM

Reviewed on 2015-10-07

Child Care CRM has taken our center to the next level. We are full with a waiting list. The support staff is fabulous and they even call us regularly to see if we need any help!!! Training opportunities are ample and it is very easy to use. Makes following up with parents a breeze!!!

Sari A.

• Customer Support Software

The software is easy to use, the customer service is amazing and the program has unlimited...

Reviewed on 2016-01-07

The reports are very informative. You can pull a report on millions of categories. The program is completely customizable and keeps you on course with all your leads.