5 /5
Danniela G.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for collaboration and tracking!

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Pros

I love PTO Ninja because it allows us to easily request and manage PTO/WFH requests, set up collaboration with our teams, have accurate data for resource planning and more. Our office has multiple work locations, work from home, etc. and setting statuses really allows us to find each other easily!

As an administrator PTO Ninja provides me an easy way to track PTO for all employees. It is a HUGE time saver.

Cons

Some of the features are not customizable or don't work well together (layered statuses) as it relates to how we use the product. We added Stepping Out feature and we can't layer it with a WFH request.

Cameron G.

• Customer Support Software

Saves time, keeps everything on slack!

Reviewed on 2019-02-25

Pros

Love that I don't have to move out of slack to manage PTO.

Cons

Nothing really - does everything I expect it to!

Response from Treehoppr

Thanks Cameron! Always love hearing from our happy customers!

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Love this software

Reviewed on 2019-03-08

Pros

I love the integration with Slack and how easy it makes it to track PTO. It's super helpful for unlimited PTO organizations where expectations can get muddled and people widely vary in how much PTO they take. It's so easy to request it as well.

Cons

Nothing! My company was just trialing it, but I hope we will end up using it for the long-run.

Response from Treehoppr

Thanks for the note! So glad to hear you had a great experience.

Ben T.

• Customer Support Software

Great lightweight way to track PTO!

Reviewed on 2019-07-26

Professional, responsive, great customer support. Great team to work with!

Pros

It's built right into slack and it's so easy to use. Plus there are helpful reminders when we have somebody out, so we can allocate resources accordingly.

Cons

We hadn't previously been doing a great job tracking time, so it took us some time to set up our process... but that's really more of an us thing. No complaints!

Kimberly B.

PTO Ninja = Game Changer

Reviewed on 2019-04-18

I honestly could not be happier with the tool and the level of service. I am super impressed they were able to take an annoying problem (transparency into out of the office) and find a simple, but effective tool to address it. Furthermore, they go above and beyond to ensure all questions are answered and my team is getting the most from the tool.

Pros

1. Super easy to set up, use and customize. LOVE that it integrates with slack and google calendar.
2. User and admin friendly. My teammates ramped up quickly and use it frequently.
3. Speedy and reliable customer support.
4. VERY reasonable pricing. It was honestly a no brainer. Worth every penny.

Overall, they do one thing super well and that is giving everyone on my team more transparency into when they are out of the office. As an admin, I have finally have a dashboard with relevant data that can be easily accessed using just a few simple slack commands . As a 100% remote company this transparency is a game changer.

Cons

The teamwide video conference training had some bumps, but their team was open to feedback about how to make the process smoother. However, the tool is so intuitive that there was minimal confusion/questions to get my team using PTO ninja consistently.