4Degrees

Customer relationship & pipeline management for companies

5 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
Moody H.
Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

4Degrees is critical to our venture firm's workflow

Reviewed on 4/9/2019

Pros

A venture capital firm's greatest asset is the strength of its network. 4Degrees allows our team to understand the nature of our relationships with other investors, entrepreneurs, and individuals in our ecosystems. It's also a fantastic supplement to our deal flow process - we use 4Degrees to track our deal pipeline and for workflows associated with our portfolio. Features like ensuring I reach out to people before an upcoming trip and allowing me to import and export CSV data are also a huge benefit.

Cons

The prepopulated tags are good, but if you have a specific way of looking at the world it requires some manual tagging. Visualization tools are also good today but there are some additional features that would be helpful. Mobile application could be enhanced as well.

Lance D.
Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Great dealflow management and relationship management platform that we use hourly

Reviewed on 6/5/2019

4Degrees is perfect for our needs and it has made our workflow incredibly more efficient and effective. We can't say enough about the leadership and support teams -- they have been fantastic to work with.

Pros

-Serves our needs well at a very competitive price -- we needed/wanted dealflow management and relationship management in one platform.
-Company is continually iterating on functions/features and frequently solicits our feedback; we feel very much a part of the process and appreciate the white-glove service.
-Fantastic customer support that is incredibly responsive and proactive.

Cons

-We haven't used the "reports" section much yet for the dealflow management side of the platform but will likely do so in the near future and will look to the company for robust analytics around that aspect.

Camille P.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: Self Employed

tracking and optimizing your network

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 6/5/2019

managing my networks.

Pros

I love that this software uploads and optimizes my contacts from Linkedin. I"m able to track frequency of connection and target certain companies based on which cities I"m traveling too. The team is eager to help and highly responsive to feedback.

Cons

It is not seamlessly integrated into my work streams yet.

Peter L.
Industry: E-Learning

Great value for price

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 5/28/2019

Pros

Really effective as a “in the background” app — helps me mine my connections and surface who I need to stay in touch with, helps when I’m traveling and want to see who to connect with in the city, and allows me to share articles online with relevant people.

Cons

Team is constantly building out new features and improving, so it’s getting better consistently.