TimeClock Plus

Workforce management, time tracking and scheduling software

4.4 /5 (178 reviews) Write a Review!

Tiffany T.
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

Accurate tracking of time in attendance, vacation, sick, and personal time.

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

I often work alone in the sales office, and my attendance is verified by the TimeClock Plus punches throughout the day. Very accurate reporting of time in attendance, when working without on-site supervision.

Pros

I like the self-service feature of TimeClock Plus. All clocked hours are visible over the course of the pay period. Requests for punch adjustments are submitted through the software, as well as requests for use of vacation time, and reporting of sick time used. The software is linked to the workstation IP address, so punches can only be made while in attendance.

Cons

Occassionally time punches are not logged the first click through. I always double check the daily log to ensure each punch is recorded, and sometimes have to click through a second time. If I get rushed and a punch isn't recorded, the approving manager is able to make adjustments.

Beth P.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Why I Love Time Clock Plus

Reviewed on 2021-02-23

We became customers in 2003 and we starting exporting to our payroll software in 2005. Time Clock Plus employees have consistently been great to work with. We have changed and added options over the years and they have been with us every step of the way.
The employees, all of them, remind me of a family that enjoys spending time together whether it is work or having fun and their customers always come first. Regardless of what the future holds, I hope they never lose that!

Pros

Integrating can be stressful and time consuming with any software but Time Clock Plus walked us through each step and continues to provide support. The software is easy to use, gives us the information we need and exports to our payroll.

Cons

I would like to have more options to personalize some of the reports.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019-09-06

Pros

I like how simple it is to clock in and out with the software

Cons

Wish there were more features and options with the software

Gary J.

Best Decision We Made for Time/Attendance/Payroll Management

Reviewed on 2021-02-09

TCP reduced payroll processing from 4 days to 2 hours. It also freed up 60% of the time bookkeepers were dedicating to payroll at individual schools/departments to dedicate to other tasks.

Pros

The seamless integration with our payroll software; the ease in fully automating ALL manual, paper-based time/attendance/payroll processes; the ease of detail reporting; the EXCEPTIONAL customer support; the ease of use for employees and managers; the accuracy in maintaining federal and state compliance; the management of COVID-19 related matters; the ability to track FFCRA, FMLA, and other compliance tracking; the management of the company and care it provides to customers; and the knowledge base of the support team and resources available for users.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about TCP. I submitted several requests for enhancement to company readily designed and implemented.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Comprehensive Software

Reviewed on 2020-12-29

TCP has everything we need from a Human Resources aspect to payroll. It keeps track of everything, and helps team leaders manage their teams better, quicker and with less time loss.

Pros

We struggled so much looking for solutions to keep attendance and track breaks, etc. We used several budget solutions that didn't work correctly. TCP was a game changer, it was a complete overhaul, it gave us the ability to keep track of many aspects of personnel attendance in each of our 11 locations.

Cons

The onboarding was tedious and the learning curve was a bit higher than expected. Especially when you are dealing with so many employees.

Sam G.
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Great for a small business

Reviewed on 2019-07-18

We went from collecting time data from hand made notes to this software. It was very inexpensive to purchase, did not require hardware, and has been working great. This has saved our company 8 hours a pay period being able to import time data directly into Quickbooks and process payroll very quickly. It has also saved many hours of reentry and reduced errors as well. Overall we are very happy with the product.

Pros

Software is intuitive and easy to use. Every report that I need is already built in to the software. No need for custom report writing. The customer support is great. I am able to get questions answered right away and they even call back after a few days to follow up and make sure everything is working well. Well run company.

Cons

The most recent software update moved around several options making the software not as easy to navigate. All functionality is still there, just harder to find having used the old version for several years. Also, the web based product is fairly slow at running reports that cover multiple months. Our company recently upgraded our internet connection which helped this problem.

Larry C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Timeclock made easy

Reviewed on 2018-08-08

Moved from a local version to the cloud several years ago, it cant get any easier, when you export to Quickbooks it done in seconds, i then review the data make any necessary changes and submit my payroll by direct deposit. EASY!

Pros

I love this cloud based timeclock, it allows all my employees to clock in and out at thier computer, smart phones or tablet. I exports to Quickbooks and works flawlessly. It also give you a place to conduct and store review information. It will do biometric login or simple login. Works great!

Cons

Well i was going to say if the internet is down your down, however it will allow clok ins and out and when the net comes back it syncs the data.

Ashleigh S.

It's pretty alright

Reviewed on 2019-12-06

All of our hourly employees punch in and out on TCP and then subs and sick hours for our teachers. It's an alright system, I just don't think it's as user friendly as it could be.

Pros

I like that I can clock in on my phone and that there's usually an easy way to fix last punches if I forgot to do something. I also like that it keeps track of PTO and things like that for the whole year, which is handy when we need substitutes.

Cons

I dislike how difficult it is to initially set up on a phone. Whenever a teacher gets a new phone or something like that, I have to help them figure it out all over again. I also dislike that the offline feature has never seemed to work. If a server is down and it redirects you to the offline version, those punches don't always seem to stick.

Shelly V.

Makes my job easier!

Reviewed on 2019-03-15

For me, keeping employees honest is the biggest piece. Before Time Clock, I know there were employees not reporting absences and not fulfilling their contract hours. It is still a daily struggle to get them to comply, but now I have it on record and they can't get away with it anymore.

Pros

The software allows for more accountability on the employees end. Tracking hours worked is very important and going from paper to electronic time keeping leaves very little room for error. I couldn't be more pleased with the product.

Cons

Sometimes can be hard to understand the technology piece of it when setting up, but once everything is in place it pretty much runs itself!

Justin A.
  • Industry: Wholesale

TimeClock Plus Is great

Reviewed on 2019-03-22

Moving to timeclock plus has been a great overall experience. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Pros

I like that its cloud based. I like that you can configure the software to fit your companies specific needs. I like that you have the options for physical timeclock or web browser timeclock or even mobile app clocks. The customer and technical support is amazing. Timeclock offers web training events to make sure you are knowledgeable on the platform.

Cons

Learning some of the features can be difficult. It's definitely a learning curve at first but is worth it once you figure it out.

Dionne W.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

TimeClock Plus

Reviewed on 2020-06-13

My school used TimeClock Plus so that teachers are able to clock in and out from the comfort of their classroom computer instead of having to walk to a time clock.

Pros

I like that my school has the software on each computer. It helps to be able to clock in from your classroom as opposed to walking to find a time clock.

Cons

I love the software, but the thing that I like least is the amount of "clicks" it requires just in order to clock in or out. The software asks a series of questions before you are able to perform the task.

Angela B.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Yep, thats a Time Clock.

Reviewed on 2019-04-10

It is a good little piece of equipment. It does what it needs to do, even if it has a couple of quirks at the moment. I think the function to view leave requests is great, though I would prefer it not auto pull them up once you attempt to clock in.

Pros

- Easy to clock in and out. Most of the time.
- Ability to see leave request approval/declines is pretty nice.
- Sturdy piece of equipment.

Cons

- Sometimes it lags when you're attempting to clock in for the day.

- It has a few bug that should be worked out, such as attempting to punch in too fast after a previous person punches out. I think overtime those will be ironed out.

Shannon C.
  • Industry: Information Services

PRACTICAL PRICE ROBUST FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed on 2020-07-15

TERRIFIC CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND EASY TO BUY PROCESS

Pros

TCP HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO WHAT USERS NEED AND WHAT THEY DON'T

Cons

DOES NOT COVER THE INTEGRATED EXPENSE MANAGEMENT

Mecole R.

TImeClock

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

Its been great. I've been using TCP for 3 years and I love it.

Pros

Its user Friendly, great reports, easy to navigate, make edits, additions. great support team to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.

Cons

I don't have any cons to be honest, TCP is a great timekeeping product. the support team is easy to get in touch with and assist with any problems that may arise

Lisa M.

Quiet Competence

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

TimeClock Plus allows us to track staff hours for payroll & wage/hour compliance. It is a quality product that needs little maintenance and when the day is already busy - to know this will be working seamlessly is important.

Pros

Reasonable price; quality product -- works quietly in the background without a lot of maintenance.

Cons

I would like it to track staff competencies, training, etc. I would like an expanded version.

Use of TimeClock Plus

Reviewed on 2019-04-01

When I request time off, my supervisor can approve it and it will automatically enter my time. The payroll person in charge of TimeClock Plus has provided us instructions for everything and that has made the experience with TCP very easy.

Pros

It is so easy -- if I make an error I can correct it immediately.

Cons

There is nothing about this software that I do not like.

Kyley shinead E.

• Customer Support Software

Used this at my first job out of college.

Reviewed on 2018-03-13

Pros

Ah the days of hourly employment. This system replaced a literal punch clock at my first job. Allowed for easy clocking in and out and all without the startling noise of punching in!

Cons

We had issues using it to schedule time off. To be fair, that may have had more to do with how the system was implemented than its overall quality.

Serene S.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Upgrade to V7

Reviewed on 2019-03-15

This version of the software allow managers/supervisors to utilize the system on the go. Which is a plus for busy managers.

Pros

It is really similar to V6 (non hosted software). Really user friendly. We upgraded from V6 to V7 and it is seamless with little training.

Cons

Accruals and absence management, it is not integrating with our HRIS both ways.

Elvira D.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 2019-03-26

Tracking of hours for ACA and state retirement requirements.

Pros

Easy to import employee data from our payroll software to TC for new employee setup. Import time data from TC to our payroll software. Lots of report functions.

Cons

Wish we code incorporate the employee and user profile to the same area.

Rob C.

TimeClock Plus Review

Reviewed on 2019-03-18

We use timeclock plus for daily time accounting and payroll.

Pros

The software is very user to use. The configuration was simple, and management is also very easy. Tech support is easy to access when needed, and they are quick to fix a problem.

Cons

Honestly, I don't have any complaints about this software.

Ursula C.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

TimeClock Plus review

Reviewed on 2019-03-15

I have been the project manager over the initial implementation for our division in 2014 and overall we have been happy with TCP.

Pros

I like the accuracy and efficiency of TCP software.

Cons

The biggest con is the software's rounded 7 minute rule. Also, how it times out every so often and lose whatever you are working on.

Ruth H.

Efficiencey

Reviewed on 2019-03-22

This has been an excellent product for our school. It allows us to have efficient reports for our records and keep all in order.

Pros

We use timeclock plus for accountability. This works much better than any punch card.

Cons

Easy to use. I have not had any issues with it.

Roger W.

Great Time & Attendance Software

Reviewed on 2019-03-26

Exceptional software and support team to back it up. Was easily able to integrate with Payroll providers.

Pros

Ease of use and easy to integrate with other software.

Cons

The time it takes to customize/configure for Canadian Healthcare.

Jesse R.

• Customer Support Software

TimeClock Plus is great software.

Reviewed on 2018-11-20

Pros

TimeClock Plus is a great software. It is easy to use and easy to navigate. Our employees don't have any issues using the system. It has been great for our agency.

Cons

Haven't had any issues at this point to make note of.

Cesar A.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Great

Reviewed on 2019-04-01

Had several jobs with time clock and is always been very easy to clock in and out

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly specially the fingerprint recognition

Cons

Nothing I really think the software does what it is intended to do