tessello

tessello

Collaborative learning solution

4/5 (6 reviews)
Oliver D.

Visually engaging and easy to use. Customer Service superb with evidence of SLA in place ...most que

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

Like the search facility. Communities great idea and the fact you can create communities. Most Popular Resources and Latest Activities good as is Leaderboard and Likes feature. Products till seems to be in development stage. Some of the tiles are still too big and take up too much space. Helpful to have tiles within tiles. Resources take up too much space once tile opened . Helpful to access a particular on line programme without having to click on several links before opening. Delays also experienced opening links where you have to save and then open . My Learning tile too big as is My events. Todays daily activity email needs to be visually more engaging

Response from Brightwave Group

Thanks for your comments Oliver, we really value your feedback. We have a lot of new functionality on our roadmap that we think you'll really enjoy¿we're really excited to be rolling these updates out to our customers over the coming year. With regards to the tiles and the daily digest¿we hear you loud and clear! We will be improving both these areas of tessello over the next couple of months. I'd love to discuss our upcoming plans with you in more detail, so I'll contact you directly to arrange a call.

Anna Morris-Peters, Head of Products, Brightwave

Charlotte D.

I am responsible for administrating 3M's Abrasives University

Reviewed on 3/1/2016

PROS:
- easy to use
- management center is also easy to use to adapt the main site
- report functions are very useful
- looks engaging and appealing to users
- always given strong support from Brightwave, especially during workshops that we hold twice a year.
- lots of functions e.g. learning pathways, communities, event functions that work well within our organisation

CONS:
- some functions are not yet available. For example, a tile within a tile or able to add more tabs to separate languages within a tile

Response from Brightwave Group

Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm very pleased to hear that you've received strong support from the team.

The 2016 roadmap contains some big improvements to the resource tile layout, so I hope these will address some - if not all - of your requirements.

All the best,

Karen O.

Great experience using Tessello - just a few refinements needed on the management centre.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

Tessello is easy to use front end - as a learner and sharer. It looks stylish, and is a great service that we can make it bespoke to our business needs and branding. A mobile optimized site would be a great benefit, as we don't have access to the app.
The Brightwave Management system however I find a little complicated and clunky. There could be some improvements - for example having clear sight of when a resource was uploaded, and being able to delete old/out of date resources completely to avoid having to search through endless files to find the one you're looking for.

Response from Brightwave Group

Hi Karen,

Thanks so much for your feedback. We are working on creating a fully responsive site during 2016.

I'll add your comment regarding resource deletion to our Product Feedback Catalogue.

Kind regards,

Martina M.

Management and Execution of e-Learning

Reviewed on 3/1/2016

Pros:
Easy to use Platform
Well structured for eTrainings
easy to implement content selfsufficient
Glaobal utilization
Cons:
Fixed to given structure
Not yet available as App
fixed reporting should be more easy to adapt to customer needs

Response from Brightwave Group

Hi Martina,

Thank you for your review! We have a tessello app which can be download from Apple or Google Play store. It's designed for capturing experiences while on-the-go.

We'd be happy to discuss your particular reporting needs. I'll ask Steph Bright, our Customer Success Manager to get in contact.

Kind regards,

Katherine H.

Great Solution

Reviewed on 4/6/2016

Tessello has been a great solution for our company onboarding requirements. We were looking for a stand alone system for global new joiners to gather information about the company pre-joining in a fun, fast way and Tessello offered all this and more.

Tessello is incredibly user friendly and interactive for users yet flexible and fast to upload and maintain for our Admin users.

The only con we have come across is the post launch IS support. The team can be very slow in their response to queries which has marred the overall excellent experience to date.

Nigel W.

Easy to use. Links all work seamlessly and navigate to different sections

Reviewed on 3/7/2016

Pros - Tiles make it easy to find areas of interest from front page.
Cons - None I can think of.