GoFrugal

Write a Review!
ERP solutions for retail, restaurants & distribution

4.3/5

Gofrugal | A Truely POS

Reviewed on 2021-04-02

Gofrugal | A Truely POS, user friendly software

Gofrugal | A Truely POS, user friendly software

Pros

easy to use
good customer support
friendly behavior of tech support members
Cheap in cost
Inventory management
E invoice feature is good and easy to use

Cons

no phone support, need edit option in transfer out screen but overall experience with this software is good for us !

Muhamed

My Experience with Gofrugal

Reviewed on 2023-06-15

Gofrugal is everything the future needs to evolve especially in business. These people are so fast, they are so focused on supporting u right from the start to completion. Sriram gave me an immediate call, Suba was very and is supportive all the way she seems in command and in service at the same time.. , just like a business mother , and when it came to installations and technical related needs ,there's this guy called [sensitive content hidden].. he entered my machine like a ninja turtle and did almost everything that i didn't understand according to my demands , he works as he shows u how to and the whole process became so easier than I expected. Gofrugal makes u feel at home though u at work. When I found it, I found everything I ever needed in a software. I can't forget to mention at a point when I felt I had disturbed these people to the maximum but they never minded and they kept calm, not bothered at all and together with me till now. Gofrugal is so vast and I have realised that with it, am gonna move mountains and open doors for me and doors for different businesses. This is a tool compatible with almost every kind of business , just name it. I therefore testify that whatever I've written here is absolute truth and no bias.

Pros

Its fast, meets almost all business needs. Its flexible. The Gofrugal team is very supportive. My team which i work with [sensitive content hidden] are doing a very great job

Cons

What can I say? Can i say something that does not exist?

junaise

genuine reviews

Reviewed on 2021-03-17

Your product is ok but service is pathetic

Your product is ok but service is pathetic

Pros

Reports and it’s a user friendly software

Cons

Customer service and support ia not getting on right time. None of our staff didn’t get an proper training from your side till now. If we have any doubts still we are connecting to chat. i requested many times to give proper training still no feedback from your side

Ginesys

Reasons for Choosing GoFrugal

your software is user friendly and i like your features

Reasons for Switching to GoFrugal

Representatives are friendly and you have enough features and i feel more comfortable while using it

Response from GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for your review. We will get in touch with you to understand more in detail on how to improve our ratings

Swoyam

• Customer Support Software

Good Software with decent customer support for Retail Book Trade having a Mid Tier Pricing...

Reviewed on 2021-04-02

My overall experience with GoFrugal has been good over the years.
but "Thank God", they stopped...

My overall experience with GoFrugal has been good over the years.
but "Thank God", they stopped partnering with other local companies to sell their product in the market. At the time of installation 5 years back, it was a nightmare, their local vendor only knew how to install the product but not how to train us in moving our age old business procedures and techniques to the GoFrugal Platform. I was seriously considering of cutting my losses and moving to Tally. But I am now realizing that I am much better off with GoFrugal as my partner;
No doubt there were initial hiccups but even though they started their business from Pharmacy Vertical, they have currently tailored their product for Book Trade pretty decently.
GoFrugal has saved us a lot of time, effort and money over the years and helped us grow.

Pros

1. Ease of Use - The Menus and Navigation for billing are quite simple making it easy for even our support staff to jump in and help during peak hours.
2. Robust - We have been using RPOS 7 since the last 5 years and there has never been an SOS situation
3. Customer Support - During there initial years they were struggling in this aspect but since the last couple of years they have become better but there is room for improvement.

Cons

1. YouTube Videos are helpful to some extent but they don't update their help documents repository.
2. Most of the times when I contacted customer support there first suggestion will be please update to the latest build and hope this has been fixed, even after I have told them, I recently updated.
3. There are only a few knowledgeable customer support executives who immediately can figure out your issue and have the solution ready for you. For others they need to train more thoroughly. "I do not want to know the cause of my issue but the solution"

TallyPrime

Features and Pricing

Amal

A few suggestions that can benefit all your clients

Reviewed on 2021-03-24

Overall, I'd rate the experience a little above fair. I have shared a lot of suggestions and the discussions are not being taken very seriously. Some essential features are still needed in the software which can definitely make this one of the best software in the industry. Some existing features are not complete and they are blunt. They can be improved by taking direct suggestions from the customers' experience. A recent happening was regarding the ORDER EASY APP. There were a lot of glitches in the app but it was very hard to commincate with you and I had to spend a lot of time and money to develop a new app with other company. I will be happy to share more views on the Gofrugal product and improvement suggestions over a google meet if possible. You may contact me over my email if you are interested.

Pros

I like the many solutions that this software has to offer. A lot of the solutions that come along are really great and make the work easy. A lot of the common issues being faced in the FMCG retail sector are already addressed in the software. Also, I would like to appreciate the kind and respectful attitude of all the staff, especially, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. However, improvements are needed in a lot of areas.

Cons

Yes. Definitely. There are a lot of features that can be updated and a lot of other modern features are to be included as well.

1. A lot many offer management scheme exists. But majority of them are useless for HQ customers having central pricing and offer management. As we have multiple outlets, we are unable to work out offers for our customers centrally. Most of the offers can be set only in the RPOS which is not the way forward. Also in today's market offers using promo codes must be made available.
2. There is no real solution to handle damaged products. Practically, the process is a lot more complex one than just transferring it to a sub location and using the wastage entry module in the software. This creating a lot of financial trouble for us.
3. No way to bulk update Markup/Markdown price setting for products in HQ.
4. No way to identify the minimum/maximum stock level of the products as a variable. The minimum stock level for 20000+ products cannot be determined easily and varies outlet to outlet, product to product. These values must be picked up from the sales data of the product. Also, there is no notification or interface to know the stocks approaching zero and order them before approaching zero.
5. No way to print shelf price cards for products directly from the software after purchase entry so as display them on rack.
6. Big lag in solving issues. When an emergency situation arrives there is no point of contact to solve it asap.

Response from GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing the review. We definitely look into your feedback and work on it

Soumya J.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use feature packed software within budget

Reviewed on 2021-04-13

Pros

The first benefit one will notice while using this software is its ultra short learning curve with easy to use features and a host of options to choose from. This is just the beginning, pros also include good support from their assure care team and a timely resolution of of the reported issues in most of the cases. There is also an added benefit of development support for any customisation or personalisation requirements. The HQ portal consists of a host of analytics and reporting tools to ease MIS and business intelligence needs.

Cons

With all the the benefits and features currently offered I feel there is still scope of improvement by adding up to the existing ones. Many other competitors in this segment of retail ERP is strategically partnering with many a lot of third parties to offer free integration from the ERP end. A similar list of strategic partnerships with Gofrugal is hopefully under development or yet to be developed. Focusing on this area may have a positive impact on customer satisfaction as well as business development.

Response from GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Soumya, Thanks so much for your feedback! We're really glad that you are enjoying our product and service. Yes, we have worked along with the third party payment, CRM integrations, you can get in touch with Ushatirtha Das and discuss on it.

DINAKARAN
  • Industry: Automotive

GoFrugal

Reviewed on 2021-03-25

If any new development required based on our business requirement, it is taking to complete too long time to take discuss, meeting, development & delivery

Pros

Online credit limit / days approval
HQ reports
Consolidated TB / P&L and BS reports

Cons

Patch update very critical some times

each and every outlet update separately currently we are having 25 outlets. In future if it is increase the outlets Patch update is very critical process. Minimum we are spending 1 to 1 1/2 hour per outlet

Online transactions in cloud based

Outlet connect to customer support team (online support) it is taking the connection more than a half day also

We have only 1 server & 1 client for each outlet, If support team connected unable to use

Backup taking more than 30 mins some times

centralised options superuser & users in outlets

Backup need to update external hard disk or in cloud from outlets

Stock Ageing report in HQ

Offer / Discount reports

Response from GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Mr Dinakaran, Thank you for your feedback. Our team has been continuously working on reducing the patch size and the time consumed for patch update. We will definitely look into your feedback and work on it. Also our team member will reach you along with the next step of action on the feedback you have shared.

NANDAKUMAR

• Customer Support Software

I have been using this software for the past four years. feeling good

Reviewed on 2018-02-07

It have 1000 plus reports give me vivid picture about my business and make comfort on planning for the next month.

Pros

i have been using enterprise version, it lively links multiple stores and maintains the stock. it has 1000 plus reports, it will give you detailed analysis even i learned many techniques through that. the finance linked with this software, gives enough to avoid tally software. the mobile version makes not just comfort, its superb when we out of office.

Cons

customer support has been made chat, that phone calls. its annoying many times. because if you are not a software person like me, could not understand the problems many time. that how will you express it in text format to make their Assure care executive to understand.
for every chat they will send you youtube.com link to see video. if you are capable of doing by yourself of watching videos, need no worries.

Shaikh
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Sams

Reviewed on 2021-04-14

Ok

Ok

Pros

Security and reports gst but it is easy to operate

Cons

It promised me a picture to be added to the quotes which is pending and returning a damaged item or under warranty is a issue

Response from GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Mr Shaik, Thank you for your feedback. Please raise your issues as tickets in myGofrugal app, our team will look into the issue and solve it on priority.

Best Software for Reatil

Reviewed on 2021-04-13

Best Product to maintain All your Retail business. They have very detailed software Billing to Balance sheet

Pros

Support and Upto date Software Update as Per best in industry standard

Cons

Report designer should be added in product. It will allow us to design report as per customer required format

my honest recommendation. Do not even try GOFrugal

Reviewed on 2020-03-03

Very bad customer suport. They will stop interacting if thy are unable to solve problems

Pros

no Pros. The software is not user friendly

Cons

This is my honest review.
This software was recommended to me by a retailer in ooty.
On contacting the bangalore office, i was visited by their area manager and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].
I paid Rs 10000 as advance for them to start installation and training
on day one an inexperienced person visited my place and could not install properly even after spending 8 hours on the job. clearly he was not trained and kept calling his office for clarifications. He could not finish the job

On day 4 after numerous calls i was visited by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who spent nearly 5 hours trying to install. Nothing was done to my satisfaction. He told me to start using and any bugs and clarifications would be sorted out the next day

I started using the software and encountered millions of bugs, i made a note of every one and contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He told me he would follow up and solve any issues facec by me.
That is the last i heard from them.
I have since installed Shoper from Tally and am extremely satisfied with it.
With regards to GoFrugal I request all people who are considering it; Please do not trust go frugal. They are cheats to the core and are not interested in followups once they have taken your money.
I have been trying to get in touch with them for a refund but there is absolutely no response from them

Bharat
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Support During Covid19

Reviewed on 2021-05-29

Sales,Purchase, Accounts, MIS Reports and all for keeping ourselves on track.

Sales,Purchase, Accounts, MIS Reports and all for keeping ourselves on track.

Pros

Easy Updation and Operations of this software is one of the best.

Cons

Very Few but as per staff support each and every problem seems to be minimalist.

JustBilling, Stripe and Zoho Invoice

Reasons for Switching to GoFrugal

Best in terms of money & support.
Swaroop
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

4stares

Reviewed on 2022-05-17

it good and friendly software

it good and friendly software

Pros

Sale and purchase and non moving items

Cons

Unmatched software new development in the software

Origo
Rajitha

More than a decade of Quality and Assurance

Reviewed on 2021-04-13

Pros

I've been using their product for about 15 years, and I can whole wholeheartedly say that they've become a part and parcel of my business. They've got an intuitive deisgn that has gone through many iterations over the years. Along with constantly updating their software based on customer requirements and world needs.

Cons

The lack of a Garment Production Module in their software has indeed caused some discomfort over the years in my business.

Ravindran

Feedback

Reviewed on 2020-10-01

I am happy with the investment made on GOFRUGAL Software

I am happy with the investment made on GOFRUGAL Software

Pros

Ease of doing transactions and Customer support is extremely good!

Cons

Nothing in Particular . Over all experience is good and encouraging

Petpooja

Reasons for Choosing GoFrugal

Due to very poor customer support

Reasons for Switching to GoFrugal

Better customer support and ease of working
Sunil

Best software without support

Reviewed on 2021-03-15

Developed best software but unfortunately without proper support system.

Developed best software but unfortunately without proper support system.

Pros

Easy to use, many features and options, constant development, easy to make little changes as per our need, multi company billing,

Cons

Software is very good but no one available to teach or guide how to use it throughly. Even in chat they will tell our team will contact you but no one call back. Even they close the ticket without completely solving the problem so I need to reopen it.
Gofrugal should try to understand their individual customer's need and guide them to develop their customer's business.

Vikramjit

• Customer Support Software

A complete data management package.

Reviewed on 2021-03-15

Pros

Gofrugal Retail POS is just not an ordinary accounting or POS software. It is a Digital Platform for all kind of Data Management Options. Growth of any business hides in its 'Data' which is securely and efficiently maintained by this software. I always recommend Gofrugal who wants to develop their business.

Cons

No cons find yet. (within an experience of 2 years.)

Sureshkumar
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

The front runner

Reviewed on 2021-03-29

Previously some issues are there. But past 3 years i am not facing any issue. if any issue raised they will rectify in next patch update.

Pros

Easy to use, understanding the application and 15 years of addiction

Cons

No issues. Day-to-day updating. Some people are struggling to use this software. They need direct phone helpline.

Response from GOFRUGAL Technologies

Dear Mr Sureshkumar, We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our team will reach you and get the details of the customer, who are interested in Phone Support.

Mohammed

• Customer Support Software

Gofrugal features are very easy to use and can using instantly without training

Reviewed on 2022-09-15

We are really very happy with the service and the features

We are really very happy with the service and the features

Pros

Gofrugal features can be used with zero training with a person with minimal skill set, we can manage all the functionalities from purchase to sales, inventory management with mobile tools in a simplified manner.

Cons

Nothing major as we are serviced with all the required features

Nitesh
  • Industry: Import & Export

• Customer Support Software

Good software, but lacks customization & prompt solving of issues

Reviewed on 2021-04-13

Good. But can be far better.

Good. But can be far better.

Pros

It has good reports, integration with business functions.

Cons

It lacks integration with online business, online websites

TallyPrime

Reasons for Switching to GoFrugal

Ease of use, stock updation, Gst reports

Sekandi

Managing Director

Reviewed on 2021-03-17

I have been using this software since 2014 to date, but and its proven to be the best software in the world

Pros

Usability and functions , good customer support,
currency compatibility in every country

Cons

The software is easy to learn and use, has good customer support and security features

Response from GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thanks, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Gagan

Gofrugal Best software

Reviewed on 2022-11-15

Very Nice software, Live chat support helps and after sells is also good

Very Nice software, Live chat support helps and after sells is also good

Pros

User friendly , easy to use , fast processing

Cons

using from a long Time But do not found any thing that is least usefully

Ganesh M Auti
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Pos

Fantastic solutions

Fantastic solutions

Pros

Very good. Software billing is easy. Secure and rubbust solutions

Cons

Day closing option not much matured.
Modern digitalisation missing

Response from GOFRUGAL Technologies

Thank you for sparing your time and sharing the review. We definitely look into your feedback and work on the best possible solution

Nooruddin
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

The experience with GoFrugal was Awesome. As a partner, we feel comfortable doing business...

Reviewed on 2017-10-31

Intelligent Data Analytics Feature
End to End solution in one software for Business

Intelligent Data Analytics Feature
End to End solution in one software for Business

Pros

Software Features
Regular Software Updates based on Market Need
Automated Support
Easy Self Help Materials as well Videos, to self learn the product.

Cons

Would be happy if they solved the problems, instead of following the processes in some cases. For Valuable partners like us, the trust is more important.

madhusudan

GOFRUGAL IS EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH HIS EMPLOYEE USHATIRTHA HE HELPS LOT

I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH HIS EMPLOYEE USHATIRTHA HE HELPS LOT

Pros

INVENTORY,REORDER,REPORTS,BARCODE SYSTEM,VCUSTOMER DATA MANAGEMENT

Cons

MOB REPORTS AND REPORTS,OFFER,LOYALTY AND ONLINE ORDER