Peter K.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Amazing Product, Amazing Service

Reviewed on 3/26/2019

A+++++

Executive is extremely helpful, if I have a question about anything he responds within minutes.

Pros

the velocity of my products increased by 200 percent as soon as I implemented Perpetua.

Not only that, ACOS went down by nearly 30 percent.

The algorithm is extremely intelligent and makes proper daily adjustments on my bids allowing my to be way more profitable than before I implemented them.

Cons

there are absolutely no cons about this software

Howie S.
Industry: Packaging & Containers

Great Product & Company

Reviewed on 4/3/2019

Seen my sales grow month over month all thanks to Perpetua’s help! Really great company and people!

Pros

Really cool and cutting edge technology that helps me optimize my marketing efforts on Amazon.

Cons

Really nothing negative to say so far. Perpetua is doing a great job!

Rick D.
Industry: Publishing
Company size: Self Employed

invaluable tool

Reviewed on 7/21/2020

Really delighted with the experience. Their help desk are really helpful, and always get back to me in good time. Clean, easy to use software.

Pros

A clean and easy to use software. The way you can set a target acos, and it does all the leg work for you insofar as bid optimization is concerned – well, it's an absolute godsend.

Cons

The only thing I'd suggest is that they include a few more instructional material on the difference between different types of goals. They explain it during onboarding, but it can be a bit tricky to recall all the minutae.