Perpetua

Howie S.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Great Product & Company

Reviewed on 2019-04-03

Seen my sales grow month over month all thanks to Perpetua’s help! Really great company and people!

Pros

Really cool and cutting edge technology that helps me optimize my marketing efforts on Amazon.

Cons

Really nothing negative to say so far. Perpetua is doing a great job!

Peter K.

Amazing Product, Amazing Service

Reviewed on 2019-03-26

A+++++

Executive is extremely helpful, if I have a question about anything he responds within minutes.

Pros

the velocity of my products increased by 200 percent as soon as I implemented Perpetua.

Not only that, ACOS went down by nearly 30 percent.

The algorithm is extremely intelligent and makes proper daily adjustments on my bids allowing my to be way more profitable than before I implemented them.

Cons

there are absolutely no cons about this software

Rick D.
  • Industry: Publishing

invaluable tool

Reviewed on 2020-07-21

Really delighted with the experience. Their help desk are really helpful, and always get back to me in good time. Clean, easy to use software.

Pros

A clean and easy to use software. The way you can set a target acos, and it does all the leg work for you insofar as bid optimization is concerned – well, it's an absolute godsend.

Cons

The only thing I'd suggest is that they include a few more instructional material on the difference between different types of goals. They explain it during onboarding, but it can be a bit tricky to recall all the minutae.

Gerard G.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Bug infested

Reviewed on 2021-04-23

Excellent at first, now an absolute nightmare. I encounter bugs every day and some are serious. To the point that the Perpetua data is not in sync at all with the Amazon data. It seems to do its thing, regardless of what I want it to do. I have notified issues in the past. Support is great, but follow up on the issues is slow. This is in stark contrast with all the 5-star reviews with stellar experiences. My experience is a lot different.

Pros

Ease of use - support - software interface

Cons

Bugs plague the software, and solving them takes extremely long. Especially the brand and display ads are impacted. As an example today, I realized that Perpetua is even showing ads as paused whilst they are active in the amazon campaigns manager. I paused them in Perpetua some days ago, then realized Perpetua was not pushing that new state to Amazon. Subsequently, I paused them in Amazon directly, only to find out today that Perpetua activated them again ( I am not using any other ad software). Mind you, in Perpetua they are still shown as inactive. Although the interface works nice, it leaves you in need of updates and improvements that make lots of sense but seem to on a very long waiting list.