Filter by
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Excellent data room provider

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 7/29/2020

Pros

Datasite is consistently excellent. Their platform is easy to use, intuitive, and customizable. Their customer support is top notch, and the optical character recognition has been incredibly useful for making documents searchable.

Cons

I have used Datasite many times, and it has always been a great experience. However, on the last project I worked on, it would default to the "Index" view of the data room which was not very helpful. I had to manually revert to a different view each time I visited the data room.

Anthony S.

Great tool! Simple to use. Competitive Pricing

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

The software is easy to use. I especially like their customer support. They are always available for live 24/7 support with product experts that really know how to make managing multiple contracts at once while not being hit with additional costs like most competitors I've tried.

Response from Merrill Corporation

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to continuously update DataSite to incorporate industry-leading features and functionality. Our support team is one of our greatest assets. We'll be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our team!

Thank you for being a valued client!

Regards,