AutoFluent

Susanne
  • Used for 2+ years

ACCOUNTING/ADMINISTRATION

Reviewed on 5/1/2018

when printing or selecting reports, it would be helpful to have a MODIFY tab to change the report selected without starting at the main screen again.
I would like it if you could UNSEE quotes when you open a customer but be able to find them if needed later.

Pros

I appreciate the fast helpful staff with the on line chat or auto log in to our computer. I like the reports that I can print. They are easy to read and a variety to pick from. I find the program easy to teach to the new employees and user friendly to find invoices, work orders and payments. This system is easy to modify our needs with ratios, % and discounts. I really like it.

Cons

We have a few issue with it logging us out when we are in the middle of the day. I don't like that I have to go to the main screen each time I need to change a customer name in a report to print.

Cherie
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great Software!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Our company was looking to upgrade from Sage, it just didn't have the functionality for inventory and invoicing we needed. We found Autofluent and it has so many great features that have helped us.

Pros

Very useful for automotive work, inventory is very detailed, can invoice easily. Can hide labour or inventory on workorders.

Cons

Packages don't work well, unable to inventory them.

Response from TABS

Thank you for the recommendation for multi-store customers like you that need to share inventory! Because packages are typically made up of parts that are used in multiple packages or sold individually, we inventory the parts rather than the packages. But we are often able to help our customers with easy alternative solutions that work best for their particular situations.

Jean

Good for small business

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

I do have to say customer service has been very helpful to us. I do wish that it was more friendly to making changes or to replace with other changes

Response from TABS

Thank you for your review. I'm glad our support staff has been very helpful. We continually work to improve based on customer feedback.

Joseph

Changed my life

Reviewed on 5/18/2018

Don't know how to do something? call tech support. They are THE BEST tech support I have ever come in contact with.

Pros

in pricing, I love being able to create an invoicing package with all the usual components of a job. Really helps to make sure we don't forget to bill for any items.

Cons

Would like better way to keep notes on individual customers. Right now it keeps a running log, I would prefer to have sections to I can sort better.

Fernando

Excellent Software For Automotive POS System

Reviewed on 1/22/2019

Auto fluent constantly makes a lot of improvement or update a lot of things

Pros

2 things I like most 1/ u can pay off the software not lease month by month. 2/ if u need the support they provided the best service my example I send them email at nite at 10.00pm . next morning 7:00 am I got call ready to solve my issue.

Cons

i don`t know yet. so far the software support what i need .

Shan

Best automotive software

Reviewed on 10/14/2020

I installed a half a dozen automotive software on my computer in 2010 and chose what was TABS automotive invoicing software which later became AutoFluent which now does so much more. The integration with QuickBooks and other companies makes it first rate!

Pros

The software works and support is phenominal!

Cons

There really is nothing that I liked the least. It works

Justin

• Customer Support Software

I've used TABS for the past 6 years & I love it!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

Very adaptable company that understands the industry. I first used their computer based format for a single location, I now use their online format for multiple locations and I absolutely love their point of sale software.

Pros

They can make changes according to your suggestions or preferences.
It is already heavily adapted for almost any shop environment.

Response from TABS

Thank you so much Justin! We appreciate you, too!

Lisa

• Customer Support Software

The system works well for invoicing and inventory control.

Reviewed on 5/29/2018

Pros

I like the simplicity of moving between quote and work order. Building invoices and being able to put notes is easy. They system as a whole is intuitive as it is much like my old system that was replaced by this one.

Cons

The search functionality for customers is not well done. You cannot simply put in a keyword like you should be able to. In fact if there is a period in a name (i.e. CA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife) you can't find that name if you don't put in the period. That make me crazy!

Response from TABS

Thank you for your review! Now that our support staff has shown you how to do a wildcard search the system should be even more efficient for you.

BYRON

• Customer Support Software

DEFINATE IMPROVEMENT IN SPEED.

Reviewed on 8/22/2018

THIS PROGRAM GAVE US THE ABILITY TO MANEUVER QUICKLY PERFORMING CHORES.

Pros

I LIKE THE ABILITY TO BE ABLE TO HAVE 5 DIFFERENT WINDOWS UP AT ONE TIME EG SALES - INVENTORY - CUSTOMERS - VENDORS - & REPORTS. THEN FROM THERE YOU CAN ACCESS ANY NUMBER OF CATEGORIES FOR EACH ONE. AS WITH SOME PROGRAMS YOU HAVE TO CLOSE THE WINDOW - ACCESS THE INFO - & THEN GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WHERE.

Cons

MOST OF US TECHS & SERVICE WRITERS ARE ALWAYS IN A HURRY & DON'T GIVE YOURSELF A CHANGE TO REALLY LEARN THE PROGRAM SO THAT YOU CAN GET THE FULL BENEFIT OF THE SOFTWARE THAT WILL REALLY HELP YOUR BUSINESS IN THE END.

Don

• Customer Support Software

Best Automotive software in the industry!!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2013

Great program. Easy to use. Extremely helpful staff.

To describe my personality, I HATE CHANGES. ANY CHANGES. But I'm glad I purchased TABS!

Pros

We have been in the tire business for 9 years now. Over the years, we have tried a few different programs before TABS....all which were to exhausting to use. We purchased TABS because of a extremely high recommendation from another tire store owner(who TABS should hire as their salesman) It was the best thing that has happened to us. Besides being extremely easy to use, their Support staff are the best in the industry. This past week, our computers were attacked by a "worm" virus...and it literally contaminated all of our workstations. Troy and Glen of TABS both stepped up and help resolved the situation by doing a speedy analysis and quick reinstall. Unlike some of the Automotive Software Co out there, I was able to dial their Support number...and get someone on the phone the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th time I called. In addition, Glen even picked up the phone late after their closing time to assist me with a full installation after I reformatted the computers.

Cons

No cons. Product is great. Staff is great.

Jason
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Great customer service and support

Reviewed on 3/19/2019

We were a paper company when we made the move to Autofluent. We checked out several different options and decided to go with them. We are very happy we did!

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and easy to use. It is a breeze to teach new employees how to navigate the system, we love it!

Cons

The system is not designed for the heavy truck market, but we have been able to make it work for us. It would be great

Belinda
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

The Best

Reviewed on 12/4/2019

The best by far! Support team is very pleasant to talk with note: again, my fault cause I jump the gun at everything.

Pros

The best program so far that I've had that had everything I needed to use for my business. Also had a few extra things that I've never had before and now that I'm using it I can't do without it.

Cons

If anything I guess I'd say I wish they'd make you go through a tutorial at the beginning for stubborn people like me that tries to do it there self

DWAYNE

• Customer Support Software

Finally a program that works for the professional shops

Reviewed on 8/20/2010

I have tried many programs in the 9 years being in business and this is the only program that meets my shop needs. The support staff at Autobiz is unbelievable, not only are they knowledgeable in the program, you dont have to wait 2 days to get support and the desk help feature is great!!! I would like to thank Brian, Glen and the rest of the team at Autobiz. They have what it takes to make a business feel welcomed and appreciated.

Pros

Program is easy to use. Staff knowledge of the program is excellent. Parts ordering and labor guide interfacing works flawlessly. The reports that are required to run an automotive or truck repair business is a must have and this program has them. Quickbooks interfacing and online support is truly a big plus!!!! My book keeper is truly impressed with the quickbooks interface

Cons

would like to see the end of day reports have options, print or save to a file, currently to my knowledge reports automatic get printed, I would prefer saving my reports in excel but of course Im still new to the program and I havnt asked tech support about this as of today.

Jim

TABs Rocks!

Reviewed on 6/23/2011

TABs has exceeded my expectations and I have recommended it to many of my colleages.

Pros

At C&R Tire, we have 2 retail service centers that do tires and complete automotive service, plus a local wholesale division with 4 delivery vans. We went live with TABs on November 1, 2010 at the begining of our busiest 2 months. TABS is so intuitive, we were operating more efficiently with TABs within 2 weeks than we were after 2 years on our previous software. Four months in were were using enhanced intergrated features like Wholesale Web Ordering, Carquest, Wenchhead, Alldata, Customer Link. OEConnections and Recommended Services. TABs has also been very receptive to my suggestions on how to make their system even better. I looked at about 10 POS packages before chosing TABSand TABs is hands down the most comprehensive and efficient. Oh, and the price is pretty good too.

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

Kevin
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Software is easy to use and has many benefits to assist our customers with their Automotive...

Reviewed on 7/13/2018

Software and service provide exceptional value to anyone in the Automotive repair and maintenance business.

Pros

Ease of use, Integration with other apps and programs, reporting is great and inventory control is great.

Cons

Nothing disliked about this company, Any issues we do have, support will correct or make changes to system to eliminate out issues.

gary

Tabs review

Reviewed on 5/3/2012

I believe the staff at TABS really cares to make their offering a success. Currently I feel it is good value and I expect that as they get more feedback the program will become even more user friendly.

Pros

We found the program to be the most cost effective solution available with all the features we were looking for. The program is relatively easy to enter data into, both customers and inventory. Work orders and quotes can be put together quite quickly and the feature to send quotes to the work order saves time. Sending email reminders to customers is a handy feature and can be set up in advance.

Cons

Although it has muliple report formats I found it difficult to do a month end spreadsheet with the info I wanted. I'm not an accountant so I don't know if the formats of the exsisting reports are useful to most shops.

JERRY

GREAT SERVICE

Reviewed on 6/5/2013

I AM A SMALL GARAGE AND THIS PRODUCT WORKS WELL FOR ME WITH A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF UPFRONT COSTS.

Pros

I RECENTLY REPLACED MY SERVER AND COULDN'T LOGON TO AUTOTABS. I CALLED TECH SUPPORT AND LEFT A MESSAGE FOR HELP. WITHIN 20 MINUTES A HELPFUL ECH NAMED TROY CALLED ME BACK AND LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS. HE WALKED ME THROUGH SETTING UP REMOTE HELP ONLINE AND FROM THERE MY COMPUTER ISSUES WERE FIXED. HE WAS PLEASANT TO SPEAK WITH AND VERY QUICK AT RESOLVING MY ISSUES. I GIVE THIS PROGRAM AND THEIR TECH SUPPORT AN A+

Cons

EXPENSIVE INITIAL INVESTMENT BUT NICE TO NOT HAVE RECURRING CHARGES FOR SERVICES.

Diane

• Customer Support Software

When the Bookkeeper's happy, everybody's happy

Reviewed on 8/16/2010

Would highly recommend their software and support. We were on an old one-write system. TABS has saved hours of time on a daily basis with invoicing and monthly statements are a breeze.

Pros

TABS support did all the installation, so all I had to do was enter our customer base and outstanding invoices. Very easy to work with Glenn and our accountant to set up QuickBooks accounts. Support has been great! We've made some really creative mistakes, and support has always been available immediately to undo our errors and walk us through instructions.

Cons

Can't really think of any cons.

Joe & Charissa

Lincoln Avenue Smog & New Life Auto Salon

Reviewed on 10/28/2010

I would recommend TABS to any business

Pros

1. Customer Support is always there when you need them.
2. The updates are always helpful and what we as customers ask for.
3. Customer Support is always willing to advise ways for the program to fit your needs.
4. Training is wonderful where you call in and log on and go through each step with the trainer ask questions.
I know I am forgetting things however, have been very happy with the TABS program and the staff.

Cons

1. Have not had any to date.

Pam

5yrs and Still Happy

Reviewed on 9/28/2010

I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a point of sale software program. It works great with importing all my data to QB. The inventory tracking is great. The Customer data base has so much info and history tracking. Makes for faster billing and in turn faster payments.

Pros

Very easy to use and learn for anyone. Always changing and updated to keep up with the times and all the changes. The interfacing saves times which means money.

Cons

would like to be able to build more reports and search fields within a report. cannot do custom reports.

DEBRA

• Customer Support Software

TABS Autobiz is a great tool for small businesses

Reviewed on 6/23/2011

I would recommend TABS Autobiz to any small business repair/tire shop

Pros

The software is very easy to work with even for individuals that are not computer whizs. The support staff has always been very courteous and helpful when I have called with various questions, which in the beginning, was quite frequent. I still have support questions and have always been assisted promptly and successfully.

Cons

none at this time

Susan

Love TABS

Reviewed on 8/5/2010

Great program, great support team, highly recommended!

Pros

We have been using TABS for over two years now and love, love, LOVE it. It meets all our needs, the support is second to none and any problems unique to our Canadian business were resolved immediately. We are a busy car detail shop also providing auto glass replacement and this program is better than any we looked at.

Cons

None that I can think of.

MARLENE

BOOKKEEPER

Reviewed on 11/1/2010

I would have no problem recommending the tabs program to another company.

Pros

Making changes to invoices is easy with the copy/negate button. I have found the program user friendly and the staff at tabs very helpful when I was learning the program.

Cons

Sometimes when you use the VIN decoder for 2010 Vehicles the date of the Vehicle is coming up as 1980.

Debbie

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed on 2/7/2014

This is the absolute best program for anyone in Auto Repair. We have tried Mitchell and AllData, but we find that this does the same thing for a lot less money. Also, the customer service is absolutely top of the line.

AND we just added this program to our new launch maximus scanner. Now we can be in the shop and work on the program at the same time!

Lauren

Sean

Reviewed on 9/26/2013

Auto Biz is always eager to help. Employees are friendly and go above and beyond to make sure their customers are taken care of. I had a window 8 computer I needed Tabs added to, not only did they do what I asked, they also gave my some tips on how to use windows 8. Which was a great help to me being that the program is like jibber jabber?