AutoFluent

4.9/5

Justin

Auto Biz Will Help Your Biz

Reviewed on 2010-10-14

Like many Shop owners I went through the agonizing Process of looking at the some 60 or so different Shop Software programs out there.

Tabs Auto Biz was one of the last systems I looked at and I am glad that I took an opportunity to Demo the Software's Capabilities. I wanted a system with expandability, Gadgets, and most importantly good Support!

It was immediately apparent to me that the support was going to be strong and I have always been happy with the continued high level of support I have received, from Tabs. Glen, Dave and Brian have shown a keen interest in listening to their customers needs, and continue to work hard and maintaining relevant software. In the year that I have had the Tabs Auto BIz Software I have been able to increase track-able sales as a result of the Email Reminder system, also allowing me to effectively communicate to all of our customers, and cut down on our printing costs .

Pros

Data Transfer offered.

Email Estimates, invoices, marketing.
The VIKI keyless interface.
All of the features of the higher priced systems, at a lower price point.
Net-workable.
World pac, napa, nextparts, Alldata interfaces.
Integrated Credit card payment systems.
Easy to learn
Great Support Staff.
Web Back up.
Right click functionality
Ease of canned job or Package creation.
Very customizable
Easy to Read invoices.
User generated inspection sheets
Clean estimating system
Customer Decline and Authorize Features, with reminder emails on the fly!

Cons

Not as many Icons / buttons as some of the other systems.

Cherie
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2016-08-23

Our company was looking to upgrade from Sage, it just didn't have the functionality for inventory and invoicing we needed. We found Autofluent and it has so many great features that have helped us.

Pros

Very useful for automotive work, inventory is very detailed, can invoice easily. Can hide labour or inventory on workorders.

Cons

Packages don't work well, unable to inventory them.

Response from TABS

Thank you for the recommendation for multi-store customers like you that need to share inventory! Because packages are typically made up of parts that are used in multiple packages or sold individually, we inventory the parts rather than the packages. But we are often able to help our customers with easy alternative solutions that work best for their particular situations.

Jean

Good for small business

Reviewed on 2016-10-13

I do have to say customer service has been very helpful to us. I do wish that it was more friendly to making changes or to replace with other changes

Response from TABS

Thank you for your review. I'm glad our support staff has been very helpful. We continually work to improve based on customer feedback.

Joseph

Changed my life

Reviewed on 2018-05-18

Don't know how to do something? call tech support. They are THE BEST tech support I have ever come in contact with.

Pros

in pricing, I love being able to create an invoicing package with all the usual components of a job. Really helps to make sure we don't forget to bill for any items.

Cons

Would like better way to keep notes on individual customers. Right now it keeps a running log, I would prefer to have sections to I can sort better.

Barbara

IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed on 2019-06-07

THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS THAT HELP US DO OUR JOB A HECK OF A LOT EASIER. EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. REP. IN TECH SUPPORT IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL THE FEW TIMES WE HAVE HAD TO CALL IN FOR HELP. HE'S PROFESSIONAL, VERY FRIENDLY, AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND. EXPLAINS EVERYTHING DOWN TO OUR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SOFTWARE.

Pros

VERY EASY TO USE. ANY ISSUES, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RIGHT THERE AT YOUR FINGER TIPS READY TO HELP.

Cons

CAN'T THINK OF ANY REASONS NOT TO LIKE. WHEN I THINK OF ONE, I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Susanne
  • Used for 2+ years

ACCOUNTING/ADMINISTRATION

Reviewed on 2018-05-01

when printing or selecting reports, it would be helpful to have a MODIFY tab to change the report selected without starting at the main screen again.
I would like it if you could UNSEE quotes when you open a customer but be able to find them if needed later.

Pros

I appreciate the fast helpful staff with the on line chat or auto log in to our computer. I like the reports that I can print. They are easy to read and a variety to pick from. I find the program easy to teach to the new employees and user friendly to find invoices, work orders and payments. This system is easy to modify our needs with ratios, % and discounts. I really like it.

Cons

We have a few issue with it logging us out when we are in the middle of the day. I don't like that I have to go to the main screen each time I need to change a customer name in a report to print.

Fernando

Excellent Software For Automotive POS System

Reviewed on 2019-01-22

Auto fluent constantly makes a lot of improvement or update a lot of things

Auto fluent constantly makes a lot of improvement or update a lot of things

Pros

2 things I like most 1/ u can pay off the software not lease month by month. 2/ if u need the support they provided the best service my example I send them email at nite at 10.00pm . next morning 7:00 am I got call ready to solve my issue.

Cons

i don`t know yet. so far the software support what i need .

Shan

Best automotive software

Reviewed on 2020-10-14

I installed a half a dozen automotive software on my computer in 2010 and chose what was TABS automotive invoicing software which later became AutoFluent which now does so much more. The integration with QuickBooks and other companies makes it first rate!

Pros

The software works and support is phenominal!

Cons

There really is nothing that I liked the least. It works

Justin

• Customer Support Software

I've used TABS for the past 6 years & I love it!

Reviewed on 2016-10-13

Very adaptable company that understands the industry. I first used their computer based format for a single location, I now use their online format for multiple locations and I absolutely love their point of sale software.

Pros

They can make changes according to your suggestions or preferences.
It is already heavily adapted for almost any shop environment.

Response from TABS

Thank you so much Justin! We appreciate you, too!

Lisa

• Customer Support Software

The system works well for invoicing and inventory control.

Reviewed on 2018-05-29

Pros

I like the simplicity of moving between quote and work order. Building invoices and being able to put notes is easy. They system as a whole is intuitive as it is much like my old system that was replaced by this one.

Cons

The search functionality for customers is not well done. You cannot simply put in a keyword like you should be able to. In fact if there is a period in a name (i.e. CA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife) you can't find that name if you don't put in the period. That make me crazy!

Response from TABS

Thank you for your review! Now that our support staff has shown you how to do a wildcard search the system should be even more efficient for you.

Don

• Customer Support Software

Best Automotive software in the industry!!!

Reviewed on 2013-03-28

Great program. Easy to use. Extremely helpful staff.

To describe my personality, I HATE...

Great program. Easy to use. Extremely helpful staff.

To describe my personality, I HATE CHANGES. ANY CHANGES. But I'm glad I purchased TABS!

Pros

We have been in the tire business for 9 years now. Over the years, we have tried a few different programs before TABS....all which were to exhausting to use. We purchased TABS because of a extremely high recommendation from another tire store owner(who TABS should hire as their salesman) It was the best thing that has happened to us. Besides being extremely easy to use, their Support staff are the best in the industry. This past week, our computers were attacked by a "worm" virus...and it literally contaminated all of our workstations. Troy and Glen of TABS both stepped up and help resolved the situation by doing a speedy analysis and quick reinstall. Unlike some of the Automotive Software Co out there, I was able to dial their Support number...and get someone on the phone the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th time I called. In addition, Glen even picked up the phone late after their closing time to assist me with a full installation after I reformatted the computers.

Cons

No cons. Product is great. Staff is great.

michael

software

Reviewed on 2019-03-19

I was with ROwriter before switching, the customer support with this company a dream come true. I love how every time you get a real person, with real information, and will get to the bottom of the issue without charging you more and more every time. I highly recommend any automotive shop to switch.

Pros

Customer support and the ability to get help

Cons

Getting use to it after years of different software

Belinda
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

The Best

Reviewed on 2019-12-04

The best by far! Support team is very pleasant to talk with note: again, my fault cause I jump the gun at everything.

Pros

The best program so far that I've had that had everything I needed to use for my business. Also had a few extra things that I've never had before and now that I'm using it I can't do without it.

Cons

If anything I guess I'd say I wish they'd make you go through a tutorial at the beginning for stubborn people like me that tries to do it there self

Joshua

• Customer Support Software

The only way to run an automotive business

Reviewed on 2010-08-13

When I purchased my tabs software I had tried 4 different companies repair software. After trying tabs I knew it would be the best value. It was not until I needed help understanding an aspect of the program that I really understood what I had just purchased.

The support team is very knowledgeable and eager to help in any way they can.

I plan on only using TABS autobiz for my growing business. If you own a large or small auto repair shop you don't know how much you need this software untill you have used it and then try to work without it.

Pros

Extremely comprehensive.

Very intuitive and easy to use repair software.

The way parts ordering, looking up labor times and everything else that goes into writing repair orders is seamlessly put together in the tabs auto biz software is by far the best.

Takes advantage of new technology with the ability to email receipts and automatically let customers know when the are due for their next service.

Customer service is superb.

Cons

I would not know how to opperate my business with out TABS autobiz.

Kevin
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Software is easy to use and has many benefits to assist our customers with their Automotive...

Reviewed on 2018-07-13

Software and service provide exceptional value to anyone in the Automotive repair and maintenance business.

Pros

Ease of use, Integration with other apps and programs, reporting is great and inventory control is great.

Cons

Nothing disliked about this company, Any issues we do have, support will correct or make changes to system to eliminate out issues.

Warren

Stans Transmission centre

Reviewed on 2023-07-27

Been a seamless awesome experince

Been a seamless awesome experince

Pros

It ease of use, super easy and fast intereface is a win, would highly recommend to any Automotive business, Customer support freiendly and effcient.

Cons

None to report at this stage.

Response from TABS

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review of AutoFluent.NET, and of our support staff!

gary

Tabs review

Reviewed on 2012-05-03

I believe the staff at TABS really cares to make their offering a success. Currently I feel it is good value and I expect that as they get more feedback the program will become even more user friendly.

Pros

We found the program to be the most cost effective solution available with all the features we were looking for. The program is relatively easy to enter data into, both customers and inventory. Work orders and quotes can be put together quite quickly and the feature to send quotes to the work order saves time. Sending email reminders to customers is a handy feature and can be set up in advance.

Cons

Although it has muliple report formats I found it difficult to do a month end spreadsheet with the info I wanted. I'm not an accountant so I don't know if the formats of the exsisting reports are useful to most shops.

Kristin

Impressive!

Reviewed on 2016-03-15

This program is everything that I had hoped it would be, and a whole lot more. It has taken a bit to learn my way around, but that is only because we updated from a simple, DOS-based system. It seems that every day I discover some new little feature that makes my life exponentially easier! Having the CARFAX feature to look up vehicles by plate number, followed by being connected to NAPA Prolink to directly look up and order parts for that specific vehicle, has streamlined everything around here. The program is easy to customize to work best for you. I was very hesitant to switch to a new program, after 15 years of being so familiar with what we were using, but honestly, switching to AutoFluent was the best thing that we ever did.

Nichol

Impressed

Reviewed on 2013-02-15

I would Highly Recommend this software company to anyone within the mechanical world their software helps you in every aspect you need when it comes to running a business

Pros

I am very impressed with the advancement of this software and their customer service dept. is excellent. Customer Service works hard to keep things up to date for you and helps set up options on the software that keeps your job moving efficiently.

Cons

As a growing and leaning company I have not come across a problem that I can honestly say they have not given 100% to help meet my needs

Yusuf

Great System

Reviewed on 2010-08-17

This is a great system and we love using it. Even my service advisor who isn't tech savvy is proficient with the system

Pros

Tons of features that help me watch my bottom line. I also like the invoice format and ability to integrate other systems such as credit card processing, ALLDATA, etc. Supports is awesome, if I have a question there is always someone available to assist me.

Cons

Tutorials don't cover all the features that are in the software. Some features are not inuitive but again support is great and usually solves my questions.

mo

review #1

Reviewed on 2013-02-13

so far everything been good , ofcourse i know i have been with this program less than 2 months , but we will keep updating as we go along

Pros

the staff at auto biz is extrimly friendly & the fact that when i have a problem they can go on line , & solve the problem while i am whaching it live on my screen is very important

Cons

my sofware before auto biz was a dos base program & the fact that every time i have to change screen for diffrent neeeds , seems to be somthing i have to get used to

LaVerne

Great Software

Reviewed on 2014-02-26

I have worked with this software since June 2013 when our company switched over. Thanks to a lot of work with Troy & Shawn we finally went live the beginning of August. I won't say that there haven't been some glitches, but overall the software is very easy to use & very adaptable to our needs.

Troy is very good at taking the time to understand my questions (and they are not always very clear) & finding answers for me or helping to repair issues that come up due to the conversion.

Steve

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use for new buisness owner, large or small !

Reviewed on 2012-08-21

Would recommend to any auto shop large or small!

Would recommend to any auto shop large or small!

Pros

Very fast install with good online intro to using the software. Was up and running in one session and using the program the next day. Extensive features make this a very flexible system to use.

Cons

A written users guide would help to explain what features should be used when and the best way to utilize the many reports that this program can produce.

Tom

AUto Biz software

Reviewed on 2010-08-12

My absolute recommendation; no hesitation whatsoever!

My absolute recommendation; no hesitation whatsoever!

Pros

Extremely user friendly, would recommend this program to any shop, large or small. The Tech support is like none I have ever experienced. Their support people are not in some foreign country, where you need an interpreter to communicate. The support is second to none.

Cons

Initial layout of cash

Patrick

Tabs Review

Reviewed on 2010-07-28

Highly recommend for any automotive shop

Highly recommend for any automotive shop

Pros

Eliminates loads of paperwork. Very user friendly. The support team is always very knowledgeable and eager to help. Highly recommend this software

Cons

I wouldn't call this a negative. But the system has so many features I am not aware of. Its like buying a ferrari and only driving it in 1st gear.