AutoFluent Reviews

4.9/5

NICOLE

SWANTYS lube

Reviewed on 2016-08-19

HAVE GRATE CUSTOMER SERVICE. EASY PROGRAM TO USE. WOULD LIKE TO SEE CUSTOMER SERVICE RETURN CALLS FASTER. OVER ALL WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE PROGRAM.

Pros

IT EASY TO USE

Response from TABS

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you are happy with our software and support! We strive to have the fastest response times in the industry. We have good news to share with you. CARFAX gives you the ability to look up vehicles by VIN or license plate, and is included free with AutoFluent. In the Work Order, either click the 'C' button by the license plate number or the 'C' button by the VIN. The latest CARFAX features also include marketing tools to promote your shop plus send your customers recommended service reminders. Just click on the MyCARFAX button, as shown in the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm74ozoc6Q8&feature=youtu.be

Cherie
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2016-08-23

Our company was looking to upgrade from Sage, it just didn't have the functionality for inventory and invoicing we needed. We found Autofluent and it has so many great features that have helped us.

Pros

Very useful for automotive work, inventory is very detailed, can invoice easily. Can hide labour or inventory on workorders.

Cons

Packages don't work well, unable to inventory them.

Response from TABS

Thank you for the recommendation for multi-store customers like you that need to share inventory! Because packages are typically made up of parts that are used in multiple packages or sold individually, we inventory the parts rather than the packages. But we are often able to help our customers with easy alternative solutions that work best for their particular situations.

Jean

Good for small business

Reviewed on 2016-10-13

I do have to say customer service has been very helpful to us. I do wish that it was more friendly to making changes or to replace with other changes

Response from TABS

Thank you for your review. I'm glad our support staff has been very helpful. We continually work to improve based on customer feedback.

Susanne
  • Used for 2+ years

ACCOUNTING/ADMINISTRATION

Reviewed on 2018-05-01

when printing or selecting reports, it would be helpful to have a MODIFY tab to change the report selected without starting at the main screen again.
I would like it if you could UNSEE quotes when you open a customer but be able to find them if needed later.

Pros

I appreciate the fast helpful staff with the on line chat or auto log in to our computer. I like the reports that I can print. They are easy to read and a variety to pick from. I find the program easy to teach to the new employees and user friendly to find invoices, work orders and payments. This system is easy to modify our needs with ratios, % and discounts. I really like it.

Cons

We have a few issue with it logging us out when we are in the middle of the day. I don't like that I have to go to the main screen each time I need to change a customer name in a report to print.

Paul

• Customer Support Software

This software does it all!

Reviewed on 2018-02-20

Pros

The best parts are the amount of things this software can do! I am able to track my profits and hours down to the penny. This system is so great once you learn it.

Cons

The only thing I noticed is it takes a while to learn the system but with the amazing support team, I was able to learn all the ins and outs of the system.

Response from TABS

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate users like you who love to learn about the many ways we can help run your business.

Justin

Auto Biz Will Help Your Biz

Reviewed on 2010-10-14

Like many Shop owners I went through the agonizing Process of looking at the some 60 or so different Shop Software programs out there.

Tabs Auto Biz was one of the last systems I looked at and I am glad that I took an opportunity to Demo the Software's Capabilities. I wanted a system with expandability, Gadgets, and most importantly good Support!

It was immediately apparent to me that the support was going to be strong and I have always been happy with the continued high level of support I have received, from Tabs. Glen, Dave and Brian have shown a keen interest in listening to their customers needs, and continue to work hard and maintaining relevant software. In the year that I have had the Tabs Auto BIz Software I have been able to increase track-able sales as a result of the Email Reminder system, also allowing me to effectively communicate to all of our customers, and cut down on our printing costs .

Pros

Data Transfer offered.

Email Estimates, invoices, marketing.
The VIKI keyless interface.
All of the features of the higher priced systems, at a lower price point.
Net-workable.
World pac, napa, nextparts, Alldata interfaces.
Integrated Credit card payment systems.
Easy to learn
Great Support Staff.
Web Back up.
Right click functionality
Ease of canned job or Package creation.
Very customizable
Easy to Read invoices.
User generated inspection sheets
Clean estimating system
Customer Decline and Authorize Features, with reminder emails on the fly!

Cons

Not as many Icons / buttons as some of the other systems.

Joseph

Changed my life

Reviewed on 2018-05-18

Don't know how to do something? call tech support. They are THE BEST tech support I have ever come in contact with.

Pros

in pricing, I love being able to create an invoicing package with all the usual components of a job. Really helps to make sure we don't forget to bill for any items.

Cons

Would like better way to keep notes on individual customers. Right now it keeps a running log, I would prefer to have sections to I can sort better.

Barbara

IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed on 2019-06-07

THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS THAT HELP US DO OUR JOB A HECK OF A LOT EASIER. EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. REP. IN TECH SUPPORT IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL THE FEW TIMES WE HAVE HAD TO CALL IN FOR HELP. HE'S PROFESSIONAL, VERY FRIENDLY, AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND. EXPLAINS EVERYTHING DOWN TO OUR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SOFTWARE.

Pros

VERY EASY TO USE. ANY ISSUES, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RIGHT THERE AT YOUR FINGER TIPS READY TO HELP.

Cons

CAN'T THINK OF ANY REASONS NOT TO LIKE. WHEN I THINK OF ONE, I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Fernando

Excellent Software For Automotive POS System

Reviewed on 2019-01-22

Auto fluent constantly makes a lot of improvement or update a lot of things

Auto fluent constantly makes a lot of improvement or update a lot of things

Pros

2 things I like most 1/ u can pay off the software not lease month by month. 2/ if u need the support they provided the best service my example I send them email at nite at 10.00pm . next morning 7:00 am I got call ready to solve my issue.

Cons

i don`t know yet. so far the software support what i need .

Shan

Best automotive software

Reviewed on 2020-10-14

I installed a half a dozen automotive software on my computer in 2010 and chose what was TABS automotive invoicing software which later became AutoFluent which now does so much more. The integration with QuickBooks and other companies makes it first rate!

Pros

The software works and support is phenominal!

Cons

There really is nothing that I liked the least. It works

Lisa

• Customer Support Software

The system works well for invoicing and inventory control.

Reviewed on 2018-05-29

Pros

I like the simplicity of moving between quote and work order. Building invoices and being able to put notes is easy. They system as a whole is intuitive as it is much like my old system that was replaced by this one.

Cons

The search functionality for customers is not well done. You cannot simply put in a keyword like you should be able to. In fact if there is a period in a name (i.e. CA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife) you can't find that name if you don't put in the period. That make me crazy!

Response from TABS

Thank you for your review! Now that our support staff has shown you how to do a wildcard search the system should be even more efficient for you.

MUHAMMAD

TALKING ABOUT A SOFTWARE I HAVE BEEN USING ALMOST 7 YEARS NOW

Reviewed on 2016-12-08

BEEN USING SINCE 2010 ITS EASY AND COMPREHENSIVE.SUPPORT TEAM IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED THEM.OVERALL PERFORMANCE IS GREAT

Pros

EASY

Cons

ENROLLMENT FEE

Response from TABS

We really appreciate the great recommendation! We took the advice of you and others and now have both a purchase, and a lower enrollment fee subscription option, which we did not offer 7 years ago.

ROGER

GREAT SOFTWARE, GREAT SUPPORT TEAM

Reviewed on 2019-04-30

Pros

EASY TO USE.
VERY DIVERSE.
IF YOU HAVE TO CALL SUPPORT, THE TEAM IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY.

Cons

DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT AUTOFLUENT.

DWAYNE

• Customer Support Software

Finally a program that works for the professional shops

Reviewed on 2010-08-20

I have tried many programs in the 9 years being in business and this is the only program that meets my shop needs. The support staff at Autobiz is unbelievable, not only are they knowledgeable in the program, you dont have to wait 2 days to get support and the desk help feature is great!!! I would like to thank Brian, Glen and the rest of the team at Autobiz. They have what it takes to make a business feel welcomed and appreciated.

Pros

Program is easy to use. Staff knowledge of the program is excellent. Parts ordering and labor guide interfacing works flawlessly. The reports that are required to run an automotive or truck repair business is a must have and this program has them. Quickbooks interfacing and online support is truly a big plus!!!! My book keeper is truly impressed with the quickbooks interface

Cons

would like to see the end of day reports have options, print or save to a file, currently to my knowledge reports automatic get printed, I would prefer saving my reports in excel but of course Im still new to the program and I havnt asked tech support about this as of today.

Jim

TABs Rocks!

Reviewed on 2011-06-23

TABs has exceeded my expectations and I have recommended it to many of my colleages.

Pros

At C&R Tire, we have 2 retail service centers that do tires and complete automotive service, plus a local wholesale division with 4 delivery vans. We went live with TABs on November 1, 2010 at the begining of our busiest 2 months. TABS is so intuitive, we were operating more efficiently with TABs within 2 weeks than we were after 2 years on our previous software. Four months in were were using enhanced intergrated features like Wholesale Web Ordering, Carquest, Wenchhead, Alldata, Customer Link. OEConnections and Recommended Services. TABs has also been very receptive to my suggestions on how to make their system even better. I looked at about 10 POS packages before chosing TABSand TABs is hands down the most comprehensive and efficient. Oh, and the price is pretty good too.

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

blair

• Customer Support Software

grate software easy to use

Reviewed on 2019-02-13

easy to order and set up easy to use program support all ways helps me when i need help over all grate software

Pros

easy for anyone to use easy to set up support all ways helps me when i need help

Cons

carfax / vin decoder needs vin decoder not tided to carfax

gary

Tabs review

Reviewed on 2012-05-03

I believe the staff at TABS really cares to make their offering a success. Currently I feel it is good value and I expect that as they get more feedback the program will become even more user friendly.

Pros

We found the program to be the most cost effective solution available with all the features we were looking for. The program is relatively easy to enter data into, both customers and inventory. Work orders and quotes can be put together quite quickly and the feature to send quotes to the work order saves time. Sending email reminders to customers is a handy feature and can be set up in advance.

Cons

Although it has muliple report formats I found it difficult to do a month end spreadsheet with the info I wanted. I'm not an accountant so I don't know if the formats of the exsisting reports are useful to most shops.

Kristin

Impressive!

Reviewed on 2016-03-15

This program is everything that I had hoped it would be, and a whole lot more. It has taken a bit to learn my way around, but that is only because we updated from a simple, DOS-based system. It seems that every day I discover some new little feature that makes my life exponentially easier! Having the CARFAX feature to look up vehicles by plate number, followed by being connected to NAPA Prolink to directly look up and order parts for that specific vehicle, has streamlined everything around here. The program is easy to customize to work best for you. I was very hesitant to switch to a new program, after 15 years of being so familiar with what we were using, but honestly, switching to AutoFluent was the best thing that we ever did.

Nichol

Impressed

Reviewed on 2013-02-15

I would Highly Recommend this software company to anyone within the mechanical world their software helps you in every aspect you need when it comes to running a business

Pros

I am very impressed with the advancement of this software and their customer service dept. is excellent. Customer Service works hard to keep things up to date for you and helps set up options on the software that keeps your job moving efficiently.

Cons

As a growing and leaning company I have not come across a problem that I can honestly say they have not given 100% to help meet my needs

Yusuf

Great System

Reviewed on 2010-08-17

This is a great system and we love using it. Even my service advisor who isn't tech savvy is proficient with the system

Pros

Tons of features that help me watch my bottom line. I also like the invoice format and ability to integrate other systems such as credit card processing, ALLDATA, etc. Supports is awesome, if I have a question there is always someone available to assist me.

Cons

Tutorials don't cover all the features that are in the software. Some features are not inuitive but again support is great and usually solves my questions.

mo

review #1

Reviewed on 2013-02-13

so far everything been good , ofcourse i know i have been with this program less than 2 months , but we will keep updating as we go along

Pros

the staff at auto biz is extrimly friendly & the fact that when i have a problem they can go on line , & solve the problem while i am whaching it live on my screen is very important

Cons

my sofware before auto biz was a dos base program & the fact that every time i have to change screen for diffrent neeeds , seems to be somthing i have to get used to

LaVerne

Great Software

Reviewed on 2014-02-26

I have worked with this software since June 2013 when our company switched over. Thanks to a lot of work with Troy & Shawn we finally went live the beginning of August. I won't say that there haven't been some glitches, but overall the software is very easy to use & very adaptable to our needs.

Troy is very good at taking the time to understand my questions (and they are not always very clear) & finding answers for me or helping to repair issues that come up due to the conversion.

Steve

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use for new buisness owner, large or small !

Reviewed on 2012-08-21

Would recommend to any auto shop large or small!

Would recommend to any auto shop large or small!

Pros

Very fast install with good online intro to using the software. Was up and running in one session and using the program the next day. Extensive features make this a very flexible system to use.

Cons

A written users guide would help to explain what features should be used when and the best way to utilize the many reports that this program can produce.

Tom

AUto Biz software

Reviewed on 2010-08-12

My absolute recommendation; no hesitation whatsoever!

My absolute recommendation; no hesitation whatsoever!

Pros

Extremely user friendly, would recommend this program to any shop, large or small. The Tech support is like none I have ever experienced. Their support people are not in some foreign country, where you need an interpreter to communicate. The support is second to none.

Cons

Initial layout of cash

Patrick

Tabs Review

Reviewed on 2010-07-28

Highly recommend for any automotive shop

Highly recommend for any automotive shop

Pros

Eliminates loads of paperwork. Very user friendly. The support team is always very knowledgeable and eager to help. Highly recommend this software

Cons

I wouldn't call this a negative. But the system has so many features I am not aware of. Its like buying a ferrari and only driving it in 1st gear.