Weever

Factory monitoring and data capture software for OpEx

4.3/5
4.1/5
4.3/5
Customer Support Software
4.5/5

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Auditing App

Reviewed on 2019-02-01

We use the tool all of the time and is an effective way for us to communicate any issues with clinical managers. It works for outbreak prevention and management when an outbreak occurs.

Pros

This software has allowed my team to complete audits and send professional reports with pictures and comments in a timely manner. The reports are so much more professional looking then a paper tool

Cons

It relies on a wifi connection which can sometimes be spotty

Response from Weever Apps

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you are enjoying Inspections Manager.

Nicki

Simple and effective

Reviewed on 2021-05-14

This is a great product that has streamlined our work systems and has been a huge success at all levels of operation.

Pros

This software is extremely easy and simple from the users standpoint. It makes conducting checks, submitting forms, and annotating abnormalities extremely easy for operators. The ease of use made it easy to transition and immediately integrate in our plant.

Cons

Overall the software is great. What few issues we've had have been addressed quickly. They have also taken several of our Improvement requests and created the function we've asked for.

Lays

Quality in evolution

Reviewed on 2022-06-10

Pros

Helped to improve employee engagement in the aspects of agility in the delivery of reports, accurate forms, action projects, and development in the company's billing.

Cons

The functionality and scope of the software were compromised by limiting use only to the web system, thus increasing the investment cost.

Response from Weever

Hi Lays - Are you sure that Weever is the product you want to review? Is this review an error? We do not currently have any customers who are physiotherapists.

Weever Forms Has Simplified Data Capture

Reviewed on 2021-05-12

Positive receptiveness of the Factory, quick adoption, integrated into our daily management systems.

Pros

Prior to Weever, we collected the majority of our information through physical paper. This was cumbersome, slow, and often difficult to read. The administrative task of capturing this information in an actionable format (often through manual conversion to MSFT Excel) was incredibly time consuming. Due to this barrier, we often not do anything with the paper forms.

Because we could not easily action against this information, it would often disengage our Team Members. After transitioning the vast majority of our paper forms to Weever Forms, our ability to digest this data has increased immensely. We no long lose time on administrative tasks such a transcribing paper forms. Due to this, we can easily action against data that is being inputted through Weever Forms. Lastly, the ability to connect to Weever via PowerBI has opened up a whole new avenue for drilling into data.

Cons

Nothing immediately comes to mind. I've only had to contact Weever support once due to a service outage and the response was immediate and the fix occurred quickly during "off hours".

Michael

• Customer Support Software

How Weever helped us manage our factory in the COVID 19 crisis.

Reviewed on 2020-10-22

We have been able categorize waste more efficiently through a waste report generated each shift. We have developed more rigorous Cleaning and Inspection logs for our operators and managers. This has helped to significantly reduce the amount of contaminated product due to improper cleaning. There are so many avenues where Weever can have a significant impact on the efficiency of our business.

Pros

It was a no-brainer to use Weever for COVID-19 factory inspections. We were able to delineate where and what needed to be sanitized. All areas of the plant could be put on one form to be reviewed by management for compliance. I cannot imagine how we would have accomplished this using paper forms. It was a great fit!

Cons

Complex forms can be slow to download. And, slow does promote use of the product. I wish that there was a shared knowledge base that would detail how different industries created different forms. I am sure that I have been guilty of reinventing the wheel many times. This is not a fault in the software. I just would like to see a better sharing platform.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Forms Manager - 3.75 out of 5

Reviewed on 2019-01-25

Pros

Forms manager is dynamic, yet simple. The software can be applied to various departments. The software's tools are easy to setup, allowing for custom fields the capture the desired information.

Cons

The software lacks any form of data base. Individual forms can be exported easily, but require user manipulation to add to a separate data base outside of the software.

Response from Weever Apps

Thank you very much for your review. Forms Manager's goal is to be the simplest forms automation product, providing an intuitive and efficient user experience. We recognize that secure, yet free flowing, data management is a priority for our customers. As a result, a REST API (Application Programming Interface) is close to launching, which will allow customers to more easily share their data with other business systems. Perhaps we can schedule a quick review with our customer success team to better understand your goals - [email protected]

• Industry: Design
  • Used for 6-12 months

Accountability made easy

Reviewed on 2019-02-12

Great for inspections and audits. Simple product that is easy to use for administrators and staff.

Pros

Scheduling inspections is really easy with this product. Our staff get alerts when an audit or inspection is due. The forms take them through the process so they get it right every time. I like the builder and the reports. The In Progress section helps everyone understand where projects are at if an inspection fails.

Cons

Would be great to have more flexibility for the workflows, like when multiple signatures need to be added, but I understand they are launching a new product soon that will let us do that.

Tim

Weever's Process Manager

Reviewed on 2020-10-08

Awesome, the team at Weever is top shelf! Weever Process Manager enables the users tremendous flexibility to make changes or adds on the fly. This is critical for a successful implementation.

Pros

The software solved a long standing void in our manufacturing segment.

Cons

It was not really backwards compatible, which is okay because when you are building it out you need to stay moving in positive direction.

Response from Weever

Thanks for your review, Tim!

bethany
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Bethany's review

Reviewed on 2021-05-02

My overall experience so far is wonderful. Everything is organized just the way I like it

Pros

I can find everything I need in 1 spot. Very easy to navigate.

Cons

So far I havent found anything I do not like

Yesenia
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Awesome to navigate!

Reviewed on 2021-04-07

Pros

The navigation tools are easy to follow and I was able to understand where everything was!

Cons

Setting up my forms was a bit complicated in the beginning.

Thomas
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used for Free Trial

Good App

Reviewed on 2019-02-08

I reviewed the app to see how the staff i supervise might find it useful

Pros

The app is convenient and because it is on my phone the is no difficulty accessing the tool when I need it.

Cons

I do not always remember the issues found within the app until I begin.

Response from Weever Apps

Thanks for your review, John.

Jesus
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used for 1-5 months

At Inspections...

Reviewed on 2019-02-14

With Weever we are giving our operators an easy to use tool that helps to embrace new working systems. This is helping to tackle the natural resistance to change.

Pros

I like that the app is easy to configure

Cons

The way to design the forms to be applied for the inspections are not so flexible nor visually friendly as other options

Response from Weever Apps

Thank you for the review, Jesus. Our Customer Success Team will follow up to better understand your feedback on the Inspections Manager product.