Roman S.

Great reliable service!

Reviewed on 2017-12-04

Pros

This is great service which allows us to get phone numbers in multiple countries. Quality and reliability is great. We monitor all of our phone numbers and Zadarma numbers consistently show 4+ MOS scores

Cons

We are primarily using this as a SIP trunk and it required customer support to get this configured. Customer support was great though.

Mark S.

• Customer Support Software

I have been using Zadarma since near the time of their conception and they have saved me...

Cost savings

Pros

Great value calls from simple to configure software - works from my contact list and integrates with my call logs

Cons

Tends to eat the battery - but I am more than willing to accept this 'problem' in return for the benefits

Athanasios T.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Quality Services of Zadarma project

Reviewed on 2019-01-31

It is a great project which for me personally has opened up my business activities in fields i was not aware at all i could do.

Pros

Easy installation, no heavy equipment, instant service.

Cons

Nothing really special. Maybe if the cost on mobiles would be little bitty lower. but in general there is absolutely no problem.

• Customer Support Software

SMS delivery was not working and they refused to refund

Reviewed on 2018-08-29

I was trying to get SMS delivery service, however Zadarma di not work.

Pros

The VOIP calls from and to the virtual number worked.
The response of the customer care is fast, however useless. |

Cons

The service I needed was not functional, Zadarma support refused to issue a refund.

Response from Zadarma

Please read the following information on our website: SMS reception is only guaranteed from mobile numbers of the same country as where your Zadarma phone number was purchased. We do not guarantee SMS reception from other countries and internet services, as not all of them support international SMS message delivery.
As we understood, you didnt read this information and had a problem with some internet service.
As for the refund we provided you the following answer: "please write to our finance department by creating a ticket". Unfortunatley, we don't know why you didn't do that.
We made a refund for your without a ticket.

Michael M.

Don't waste your time

Reviewed on 2017-12-04

The service is cheap, but customer service is HORRIBLE to say the least...

Pros

The service worked. Not the best set of features but it worked and the price was cheaper than I expected.

Cons

Worst customer service I ever seen in this industry. It ruined the whole experience for me. I was forced to stop using the service and switch to a different provider after 1 or two month. Wasted my time and money.

Irina T.

Ease of use is the key

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

Pros

Zadarma is simple and easy to use. Non-tech guys will get along with it quickly. Phone calls quality is decent.

Cons

I found no big issues. We are a marketing agency and Zadarma gives us all we need in terms of distant calls.

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 2019-01-31

I have saved money by having a phone number in a far country. This also encouraged people in that country to call me easily because for them they make local phone calls. I think Zadarma is an outstanding company that must be appreciated and supported in order to continue. It did make my life a lot easier, personally and for business. And I am sure it is helping many others too.

Pros

I like the possibility of receiving calls on the phone number provided by Zadarma at a very economical cost (for free when I use the web phone online) and the possibility of making low cost calls to other countries.

Cons

The downloadable calling software did not give me a great line quality though it was OK. But then I simply switched to the online program and it works great.

Burak F.

Exceptionally Good

Reviewed on 2019-02-10

Easy to use. Tons of features. Cheap international calls. High quality audio. Free sip connections. A+++

Pros

We are using Zadarma Sip features for over 2 years integrated with Bitrix CRM. We weren't content with the phone solutions Bitrix offered so switched to Zadarma. Best decision we have ever made. Right now we have over 10 different numbers in 10 countries. We sometimes have hard time to connect to some countries' mobile numbers but that's normal considering the country's infrastructure.

Cons

Nothing much so far. Just mobile calls are a bit more expensive than others. Also, virtual numbers in Turkey expensive and can take up to 2-3 days to activate. Still, it is not their fault.

Alex L.

Reliable and cost-effective solution

Reviewed on 2019-03-01

Pros

I run a company in the US (Florida), and we have customers in States and worldwide (most of them in Europe). We are exploring new markets/target audiences, and switched to pure b2b to the mix of b2b and b2c. Now some of the new customers are calling our main office (we are trying to move communication to email/chats, but that just don't often work, people want to get a consultation by voice - don't know why). So, we needed a solution to set up calls without buying own hardware/software and managing this stuff.

I've come across Zadarma's site and found their rates very pleasant compared to other providers, so I decided to give it a try. For now, we are using it for several months already, and almost everything is fine: no outages, charges are accurate (and still low).

Cons

A couple of time there were situations with wrong calls when the number belonged to someone else, and people kept calling it. I had to contact support to get this fixed, however this was done very fast both times.

Paul Z.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Bulgarian phone in Canada

Reviewed on 2019-01-29

I have never had any problems dealing with Zadarma. I don't think I ever tried contacting customer service. The ability to pay for services is very easy.

Pros

We got a sip line/number from Zadarma and connected it to our VOIP phone system. Our phone system is programmed to automatically use this sip line when we dial Bulgaria's country code. I can call Bulgarian mobile numbers which would otherwise be very expensive with our local phone service.
Voice quality is very good.

Cons

Calling mobile phones is still expensive. Not many of my contacts have landlines. I have tried the webphone from Zadarma's website which is cheaper per minute for mobile phones but I can't always connect.

Roman S.

• Customer Support Software

Flaky service, bad customer support

Reviewed on 2020-05-25

I purchased a virtual number from Zadarma. After setting it up on my phone with their app, I immediately started getting dozens of spam calls a day on the new number.

After an unhelpful back and forth with their customer support, I was basically told that they don't know about the history of the numbers they sell and they had no suggestions other than trying a new number. My question about whether this was a common issue with their virtual numbers and whether I should expect an improvement was ignored twice.

I said fine, I'll try a new number without any sort of assurance whether that would improve the situation. They cancelled my old number and its features, and then asked for more money to add the same features (SMS service) on the replacement number.

Basically, don't expect any meaningful help from their support or for your phone service to be problem-free. Do expect to be nickel and dimed if you run into issues.

Pros

- local virtual phone numbers
- phone app for using virtual number

Cons

- customer support
- lots of spam calls to provided phone number

Erik B.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Need to give a passport to a bulgarian company- nope

Reviewed on 2019-12-25

Would not recommend doing business with this outfit.

Pros

-they have a app for android that works on new android phones.

Cons

They are the unpaid police VOIP gatekeepers- No north american company or voip requires a passport for a number and SMS setup. They do. Wanted for privacy for SaaS SMS verifying. Huge headache, have not gotten a refund yet- go to any other service and you will not have to provide a passport- especially to a 3rd world sketchy back waters country.

Response from Zadarma

Thank you for the feedback.
We are requesting to verify identification in accordance with governmental regulations. Unfortunately, VoIP services are frequently used for fraudulent purposes. We are taking proactive measures to protect our users' privacy and increase security.
Zadarma has been in the market for over 13 years, has offices in 5 countries and is entrusted by over 1,500,000 clients.

• Customer Support Software

I soon came to appreciate how this VoIP contributes to efficient & economical business...

Reviewed on 2017-12-06

Pros

Zadarma's range of supported VoIP features provides excellent value. In particular I find that their virtual number deals make sound business sense. By taking virtual numbers, small and medium size firms are able to compete on international markets in a way previously only open to large companies. For example, from my office in the USA I can open and run virtual offices in the UK, India, Russia and many other leading business centers. It saves a small fortune in office, personnel and travel expenses while tapping into growing markets.

I also find their free cloud PBX (they also call it a business phone system) brings many benefits to both the employees who communicate through it, and customers who call the firm. Since they can receive calls on a desktop computer, IP phone and smart phone, or forward these calls to mobiles and landlines, those important business calls no longer get missed.

In my experience, customers certainly appreciate a positive calling experience. This significantly increases the possibility of that customer placing an order and coming back again to make subsequent orders.
Finally, there is no denying that the cost savings are a big attraction. It is hard for landline service providers to compete when they have to carry the heavy costs of phone cabinet and wiring installations and repair. This VoIP service seems to me to be a much more economical choice without compromising on call quality.

Cons

I had some initial difficulties with the app setup but when I turned to their customer service they provided me with the help I need to quickly complete the setup.

The way their app runs down the battery life was also an issue that bothered me. I contacted Zadarma and they reassured me that in the coming new version of their app they have taken care of this problem.

Oleksander N.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

The service and quality is good, While CS was poor for a while; however lately it was improved

Reviewed on 2017-12-04

easy to use, exception installation and application. moneywise is reasonable

Pros

Software, I mean the App for the I phone is great and easy to use. Softphone on the web is easy to operate, while the general menu is still confusing.

Cons

While App is great , However, the functionality buttons should enlarged. The activation and tune in process is still quite complicated. Recently, during the reinstallation on a new ios device I've spent 30 min myself + another 15 min with a CS. Also, the general menu is too complicated and confusing; the simpler version , like Line2.com for instance is advised. Customer service, especially voice support must be improved.

Sergiy V.
  • Industry: Design

Best value for money

Reviewed on 2020-06-26

Quite a positive experience. We needed one system to unite several offices and easily achieved it with Zadarma.

Pros

The price does not depend on the number of users, we are expanding rapidly and appreciate that we do not have to pay extra for each new employee. Very easy to set up, we managed to do everything on our own.

Cons

We had to verify ID for some of the international numbers but it only took 1 day.

Dima V.

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to use and useful product

Reviewed on 2019-01-31

Overall experience is great, this service is very good value for money

Pros

I use Zadarma PBX for more than a year. It's great and stable product, easy to config, with great prices and very good support service

Cons

There are several technical issues with PBX, such as lack of transfer functions integration with hardware and software phones.

Somhairle W.

• Customer Support Software

A fantastic service for small companies

Reviewed on 2019-01-28

Pros

Zadarma is a great phone system for small businesses. It's easy to set up lines, extensions and numbers and it's very reliable.

Cons

I tried portability from a UK number but they couldn't port it because the 2 suppliers didn't have a porting agreement.

Nicolas R.

Reviewed on 2019-04-16

Станислав С.

Reviewed on 2019-05-02

Pierre R.

• Customer Support Software

Would be perfect if not major issues

Reviewed on 2021-02-05

Could be perfect. Ends up totally wrong.

Pros

Free PBX and multiple options to share lines and API

Cons

Once ported, our incoming calls keep cutting at 30secs. Tech support is unable to solve. Then you discover they have totally stupid pricing based on 10 countries that are totally unrelated and illogic. Calls from any other major coutry is extremely expensive.

Response from Zadarma

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience with Zadarma has not been flawless. Please contact our support team via email [email protected], so we can assist you with this technical issue.

Dan V.

• Customer Support Software

good

Reviewed on 2017-12-05

Pros

Less expensive and friendly user. You can connect to the support when you need their assistance. Overall good

Cons

have to inform support once top up added. should have been automatic. Nothing much to say. Overall software is good

• Industry: Alternative Medicine
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Useless software

Reviewed on 2019-04-17

Scam-like software, don't fall for it

Pros

None, it's doesn't work property, very bad customer support

Cons

Fails all the time, terrible customer support, they take your money and then ask.

Response from Zadarma

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced troubled using our service.
Please, let us know what device you are using and which application. Which one of our services did you have problems with?
We will do our best to get to the bottom of this if you can provide us with more information.

Over 1.25 million clients are entrusting Zadarma with their communication services and their money. We hope you will enjoy the full range of our services as well.

Don srinath G.

• Customer Support Software

Value for money when you need international roaming

Reviewed on 2019-01-31

Overall I consider this a great service with very useful features.

Pros

It is very easy to get a foreign number if you got your documents right, mostly it is passport.
There after you can easily divert virtual number to local number.

Cons

There were few times I noticed audio lag

Evgenia Z.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

• Customer Support Software

Very good Software and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2019-08-30

very good experience, we didn't have any problems everything works smoothly.

Pros

Very good software works perfectly in Mexico.
Customer Support is great in different languages.

Cons

The ID checking process takes around 24 hours, so one has to consider the time.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to-use VOIP solution to your business

Reviewed on 2020-06-24

Pros

Simple integration with top CRM systems

Great value for money compared to competitors

Cons

Free Zadarma CRM is limitted

Small difficulties with the initial set-up and resolved quickly

Response from Zadarma

Thank you for the feedback!
If you have any questions, please, contact our 24/7 online support.