Shanna W.

Great system!

Reviewed on 2018-11-12

Pros

Many good features for scheduling purposes. One-day and Seven-day view allow for a good overview of service providers on the schedule and show what options there are to assign people. Rolling the mouse over names and numbers for a quick profile of the service provider or job information without having to leave the page is time-saving and convenient! The ability to run various reports related to billing, hours of service, pay rates, service zones and more serves many purposes for whatever a specific company may need. The system also processes payroll, leave and identifies staff vs contractors, a wonderful asset for businesses!

Cons

It can be tough to learn at first because there are so many features. It is not obvious how to use these features at first and you may not be sure how to find them.

• Industry: Information Services

Well designed and thought out to allow seamless communication between scheduling & staff.

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

This software is well designed and thought out to allow seamless communication between scheduling and the staff or contractors. From request to placement & job details to billing the system allows for all functions to be housed in one space!

Pros

Usked allows you to keep track of several functions in one convenient place. Availability for scheduling, assignment of work, invoicing and billing history! I also like that you can hover over links and summaries of job information pops up without having to change screens.

Cons

I wish there was a dialogue space to communicate with the scheduling department. I also wish there was a way to set auto reminders for different functions. As the person being scheduled I wish I could set a periodic note to automatically be sent to scheduling to see if there is new work available in my area. I also wish there was a notes area where I could input notes such as "enjoyed working with this client" or "did not enjoy working with this client."

USked

Reviewed on 2019-09-05

Pros

Ease of the app and invoicing features and the submission dates and pay dates.

Cons

No where is it clear what the colors mean.

Kara D.
  • Industry: Government Relations

This app is a dream!

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

As a freelance interpreter, I love the organization and ease of use and accessibily of uSked. We are juggling complicated, full schedules with lots of details to keep track of (times, addresses, documents, names, contact numbers/emails, etc). uSked seems to have thought of everything we might need to do on the job and makes that information easy to find, see, and work with. I love it!!

Pros

+ Love that I can choose different views of schedule... calendar, list, etc.
+ A link to my maps app is available right from the job description.
+ Can do everything from my mobile device.
+ Lots of detailed information about a given assignment is all right there, easy to see and access from one screen.
+ Clients can also update their order/request with follow-up documents that may become necessary for my review before heading out the job.
+ Contact phone and email addresses are links that, when clicked, open in my phone apps and make contacting the consumer very simple and easy.
+ The invoices tab allows for easily adding travel reimbursement costs to my invoice.
+ The invoicing is practically done for you. Automatically generates the jobs and makes upcoming paycheck amounts and pay dates readily available.
+ Invoicing tab allows for easy download of a pdf of timesheet/invoice
+ Invoicing app makes communicating with the billing department super easy via a link that opens my email app on my phone.

Cons

- It takes a bit of time to load every time I open it on my iphone.

Alecia A.
  • Industry: International Affairs

Great for Interpreters!

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

I love Usked as an interpreter and would be thrilled if more agencies used this app and there was a way to have all the assignments under one calendar/way to distinct between companies.

Pros

Love how it's centralized and easy to read.

Cons

Would like to add a feature where interpreters can see their team's contact information (phone number email) to get in touch with instead of having to go through the agency .
Also a feature where we can add admin time when used in states that have that (Texas) directly on the phone and not solely via a desktop.
Also would be nice to have immediate refresh for the daily view page instead of just automatic refresh on calendar view. I've missed a job/was late because the daily view didn't refresh changes automatically unless I went back to the calendar view .

Connor G.
  • Industry: Research

Best Tool For Interpreters

Reviewed on 2018-11-07

Pros

uSked sets an Interpreting agency apart from the pack. It is seamless and easy to use on the go for scheduling. I never have to worry about checking email all day when I can just handle all my scheduling from within the app. I love it!

Cons

I wish there was a way to have a copy/paste function. That way I could put addresses into my preferred navigator software (Waze) instead of having to type it out manually.

Abby J.

USKED

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

My experience with uSked has been fantastic. No complaints, only positive things to say about it. Makes my life so much easier, I wish all the agencies I worked with used this app.

Pros

Ease of use. I use this app multiple times a day for updates about my jobs, to check schedules, and submit invoices. I LOVE that my agency uses this app.

Cons

I have nothing to say as a con, I love this software.

Ronit F.

Awesome Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2018-11-13

Pros

I love how easy it is to pull up all information for scheduling on my phone- I like the options to view as a list or calendar and also that I can easily select assignments I’m interested in.

I also appreciate how quickly I can pull up current assignment info to get an address of room number.

Cons

I sometimes accidentally click on the thumbs up/interested while scrolling through jobs. This requires an email to scheduling and I’d prefer an option to uncheck an item or become unavailable.

Chad M.
  • Industry: Government Administration

uSked Application -request interpreters and review schedules

Reviewed on 2018-11-15

I use uSked application 4 times a week to make sure meeting location is correct and also to see who was assigned to my request. This makes my life easier than opening up the portal on the desktop.

Pros

I use this application often to see who was assigned to my request and also allows me to see my future request. easy to navigate and don't have to use Portal

Cons

Mobile application for requesting interpreting services doesn't save preference or set defaults. All fields on the uSked must be filled out.

Heather K.
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great app

Reviewed on 2018-11-09

This software is very useful. A few minor tweaks would be helpful. The app defaults to the Month view every time it opens. It would be helpful if it could retain the last viewing mode between uses. The Agenda view is limited, as it only allows that view for the month currently selected. It would be helpful to have this be continuous. Adding a cloning feature would be helpful, as well.

Pros

Quick to open and easy to use, which is helpful for when I am away from my desktop.

Cons

Need to toggle between month and agenda view.

Mandi S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Pleasure to Work With and Great Software

Reviewed on 2018-11-14

With uSked we will be able to focus more on the future by automating many processes that were previously done manually and offer new features to customers to grow our business. Customer support has been amazing and the uSked team has went above and beyond!

Pros

uSked is constantly improving and publishing new features based on customer feedback! The uSked team really cares about making the software fit your needs and the interaction with them has been wonderful.

Cons

Because uSked is meant for hourly service scheduling/management of any industry, some of the customization that would make it very specific to our industry was not an option. However, the uSked team really worked hard to find alternative solutions to solve any problem we were facing.

Bethany B.

User friendly scheduling software

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

Pros

This online scheduling software is so user friendly! Viewing my schedule, booking jobs, and especially the ease of invoicing make this a great product.

Cons

I’d love to see an keyword search added to the available jobs search.

Megan W.

Fairly Good Software

Reviewed on 2018-11-09

Pros

Many features and functions available, easy to see schedule

Cons

App is not user friendly, sometimes hard to navigate site

Tyler R.

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

Pros

It is easy to use and the app makes it accessible on the go.

Cons

I wish it was possible to tailor the features and functions by allowing me to turn off or hide some of the menus, especially in app or mobile site so I can see only what I need on the go.

Emily G.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great Scheduling App!

Reviewed on 2018-11-13

Pros

Great way to check my schedule and invoice on the go!

Cons

Sometimes it’s buggy and freezes up when ai need it

Cierra P.

USked

Reviewed on 2018-11-07

Overall I found uSked to be fairly easy to use and operate when compared to a previous system I used “myaccess”

Pros

The calendar views and how I am able to view blocks of assignments.

Cons

The drop down menus are a little small and it’s not always clear what is under which drop down.

Tamar L.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent comprehensive scheduling software for interpreting agencies!

Reviewed on 2018-11-14

We LOVE uSked and we know you will too. The uSked team is extremely supportive and responsive to our needs. They understand the scheduling and business needs of interpreting agencies and the design of the software reflects this. uSked makes our jobs easier to do and has improved overall efficiency so we have time to focus on other aspects of our business.

Pros

We love many features of this software including:
- The simplicity of scheduling, invoicing, and paying for services all through one integrated software.
- A mobile app in addition to a web portal that allows requesters, interpreters, and clients to all see their appointments, the providers assigned, make changes, and provide feedback quickly and easily.
- Creating recurring assignments and updating recurring assignments is easily done with a few clicks.
- Standard reports are available along with easy to customize reports to fit your company's needs.
- The development team is open to input and quickly incorporates innovative suggestions.

Cons

Our previous software could offer assignments via text message and email simultaneously. Although this feature is not available, it soon will be available and we are excited that this improvement is being added.

Rachel C.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great tool for freelance work

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

The only difficult part is working for other agencies who do not use this platform. It has changed my freelancing experience. I know I take more jobs with this agency because this app has made it so much easier.

Pros

User for 5 years and nothing but positive experiences. Assignments are easy to access and manage. The billing section is one of my favorites. I can see exactly when and how much I will be paid.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the app. However it would be nice to have a map view of the assignments to have a better understanding of locations.

Mallory C.

• Customer Support Software

As a scheduler and an interpreter

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

Awesome! WAYYY better than any other agencies system that I'm confident in. But of course there is always room for improvement.

Pros

Organization and automation like recurring events and update recurring and if there is no SP listed then it is autmatically FTFed. I also love that I can sync it with my phones calendar so as an interpreter I don't even need to open the website or app.

Cons

When I fill a job, I would love it it would give me a pop up window "would you like to send a confirmation?" so there is less room for user error

Jenée R.

uSked is a beast

Reviewed on 2018-11-30

Pros

While it is a bit overwhelming to begin with, one quickly can see how efficient this system is upon practice. It is hard to narrow down one specific thing but the ease of scheduling and communicating with service providers and consumers as well is phenomenal.

Cons

My first impression was this system is way over my head and quickly gave up. It's a complicated system but once you play around and get into the groove, it's amazing.

Carly H.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Carly's Review

Reviewed on 2018-11-09

It's been user-friendly and easy to pick up. Pretty much everything can be learned through exploring the site independently.

Pros

- I like the plethora of information you can add to an assignment.
- I like the layout. It is easy on the eyes. Everything is organized in an efficient, clear, concise way.
- It works on a mobile device.
- There are enough tabs where you don't have to click around and be Sherlock Holmes to figure out where the content is that you're looking for.

Cons

- I don't like the 'question mark' that appears over the job numbers to indicate it is "clickable". I prefer an arrow or something that explicitly shows that the job number is a link and can be opened.
- I don't like how the 35 day view doesn't show the details of the assignments like the seven day view does.
- I don't like how I can't submit my mileage the day my assignment was completed. I should be able to "close out" my assignment right after I walk out of the room.
- Not a big fan of the color-coding to indicate if jobs are filled or not, etc.

Laura W.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

All good except one thing

Quick, easy, reliable.

Pros

Ease of use. There are many functions that are easy to navigate and click on for a deeper dive.

Cons

I cannot seem to add assignments to my invoice from my phone.

Kiva B.

Love the browser version

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

Pros

My schedule is easy to access with uSked, and notes are easily passed along from the scheduling team. Invoicing is practically effortless. I haven't tried the app, but the browser version is great. I don't want to have to think about the software, and with uSked I don't!

Cons

There aren't any specific features I wish were available on the browser version. , Again, I've not used the app, but I love that it's an option though I can't give any specific feedback there.

Frances R.
  • Industry: Information Services

All in one software

Reviewed on 2018-11-14

Pros

Easy of use is definitely a plus. I can sync usked to my google calendar and easily see in the mobile app how many jobs I have as well as do my billing and prep work all in the same place

Cons

Sometime if I'm in an area with poor signal the app won't load, and if the details for the job are long the mobile app will cut off the notes

Christina S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Convenient Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

Pros

Mostly intuitive product that provides a clear dashboard at the outset, with options to navigate to more detailed content.

Cons

Menu features/drop downs are not always labeled intuitively and require several taps to get to needed information.