Routific Reviews

Routific

Route optimization software for delivery businesses

4.6/5
4.6/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.9/5

• Customer Support Software

Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.

Reviewed on 2018-04-23

Pros

It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

Hallel
  • Industry: Consumer Services

great service

Reviewed on 2023-05-31

great experience in terms of product and support

great experience in terms of product and support

Pros

The routing is great and the support of the company is amazing - highly recommended

Cons

Nothing special to say here. We are very satisfied

Response from Routific

Great to hear you're happy with Routific!

Kevin

Easy and straightforward

Reviewed on 2021-09-01

It's been great and has saved time and money by planning the routes.

It's been great and has saved time and money by planning the routes.

Pros

Ease of use. It's a very functional program but very easy to use and pick up on. No problems since using. Have used it almost every day during the pandemic.

Cons

Cost to add more vehicles. Sometimes during high traffic times we could use 3 vehicles or more but it's an added feature you need to pay for.

Andy

User friendly platform

Reviewed on 2023-05-29

Good customer support, easy to use interface. Would highly recommend.

Good customer support, easy to use interface. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Platform was straight forward and easy to use for the admin and drivers. Clean and user friendly, functional and not ‘cluggy’ like some of the other platforms I have trialled.

Cons

No further recommendations at this stage.

Response from Routific

Thank you! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Routific.

• Industry: Furniture

• Customer Support Software

Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet

Reviewed on 2018-12-11

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does.
If you are wasting time...

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does.
If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Pros

Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Cons

The solution is missing analytics of your routes

Matt
Matt

Exactly what I needed!

Reviewed on 2020-06-16

I'm running two week-long STEM summer camps for middle schoolers. Our original plan was to have the campers at the local high school all day and we were going to feed them snacks and lunch from our top local caterer. Well, due to COVID19, we have converted camp to an "at home" experience. But we are determined to keep the food component, so we are driving lunch to 35 campers each day. My wife, my friend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and two of my students are doing the driving.

Using my free trial, I was able to set up [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as drivers. Then, I was able to plug the 35 campers into routific, optimize the routes, and then dispatch. It was AMAZING. What an incredible product.

Pros

So easy to use. So easy to make modifications to your stops, drivers, and routes. And the dispatch button is magic.

Cons

I have no complaints. Maybe another pricing tier for users like me.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great software

Reviewed on 2018-08-21

Overall it is a great product.

Overall it is a great product.

Pros

The ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.

Cons

We are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

Response from Routific

Hey there!

Thanks for the review.

Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures.

If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.

Kenneth
Kenneth

• Customer Support Software

Routific really saves us time

Reviewed on 2018-12-04

Great!

Great!

Pros

The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Cons

Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features.

Response from Routific

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

Brandon
Brandon

• Customer Support Software

As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.

Reviewed on 2018-04-09

Pros

- Online routing with previous route history
- The ability to one more many stops around was very useful
- Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features

Cons

- Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more
- Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

Response from Routific

Hi Brandon,

Thank you so much for the review!

Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again.

Best wishes!

Dave

I just needed some help

Reviewed on 2023-08-01

Pros

Other trials were of no use as they had a limit on the number of addresses, so the one week model was perfect.Once addresses were added I was amazed at how easy it was to text a route to a mobile number (driver) and them manage the route from there. The links into Google maps for directions made the deliveries so simple!!

Cons

Nothing. This product saved me hours and hours planning and driving, and as such a ton of money also!

Tijj
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, great support

Reviewed on 2020-03-19

Great onboarding
Awesome support
Lots of developments

Cons

We having a returning business, which can be switched very easily. I would love to have feedback from routific when we should service which customer. Instead of "only" planning the customers I upload.

• Industry: Events Services

Not Fake News: This App is Truly Great

Reviewed on 2021-01-26

There are a lot of disappointing apps out there in the Shopify app store and often the weaknesses are not immediately apparent, so only after trial and error and heartache does one realize the app does not meet expectations. It is incredibly refreshing to use an app that met and exceeded expectations.

Pros

With just a little figuring we were able to use Routific with great results. Easy to create driver profiles, easy to set up with orders from Shopify, easy for drivers to use.  We are a first time e-commerce site and plunged directly into making about 25 daily local deliveries in an area that spans 75 miles. All our drivers are volunteers so they had no special experience making deliveries, and I had no experience making routes. With Routific, it was so easy to select the orders in Shopify and in minutes have an optimal route. The app is browser based which the drivers really appreciated, they didn't want yet another app on their phones, and it meant there were almost no instructions I had to communicate to them. They got a text, they opened the program on the browser, and off they went. When each delivery was finished, the app checked it off and sent them to the next address. Soooo user-friendly!

Cons

It wasn't immediately obvious how to find on the dashboard the routes already created, but perhaps this was lack of familiarity as I did figure it out after a while.

Davonna

• Customer Support Software

We love using this software! Great service!!!

Reviewed on 2017-07-07

Pros

The many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.

Cons

I would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.

Sean

• Customer Support Software

Made Our Days Way Easier!

Reviewed on 2020-11-10

Fantastic! This was exactly what we had been looking for for months.

Fantastic! This was exactly what we had been looking for for months.

Pros

This software was a godsend. Since Covid, we have primarily been servicing our participants via delivery. For months we were trying to find an application that would be beneficial and save us valuable time and resources, so we can better serve our community. Fortunately, I received a delivery from another company that was utilizing Routific and they couldn't stop singing it's praises. We've been able to serve a greater number of people at a more efficient rate. The features have allowed for better and more in-depth services to be provided by our team. We love the fact that routes are saved and can be analyzed at a later date. And the real-time progress reports are extremely beneficial. Our drivers also appreciate the freedom to utilize any map system on the back-end. The editing tools were easily learned and applied. All in all, a great program.

Cons

The only issues we came across, were the occasions in which we had to stop what we were doing after the routes had been published and we're trying to dispatch the routes. It would intermittently ask for permissions that had already been given. Not always ideal, when we're rushing out the door. But again, this happens only once in awhile.

Daniel

• Customer Support Software

Simple and Scalable route planning software that saves you time

Reviewed on 2020-11-04

Simple to setup, simple to use. Fun and informative with the facts about bees (lots of apps miss this 'pleasure' aspect). Can highly recommend Routific for route planning for any size business.

Pros

Routific is really easy to use, especially when uploading addresses via csv. We went for a 'simple' integration approach of exporting orders from our website into csv and importing them into routific. Only brand new addresses (that aren't even on google maps yet) had a bit of difficulty - but for context, it's about 10 in every 2000 deliveries we made where we had to manually adjust those addresses.

Overall, super pleasant app!

Cons

Main missing feature would be the ability to have multiple users without needing to share a single login. And then the other feature that would be nice would be the ability to 'drop' addresses onto the map without having to rely on the address search function.

Stefano

• Customer Support Software

Innovation and quality for your transport

Reviewed on 2020-06-18

I had a really good time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Routific's consultant and has always helped me if there were problems. I am also very happy with the economic aspect; they have always been willing to discuss and meet my requests.

Pros

In a few moments the software is able to organize my deliveries. It provides very important support for my drivers.

Cons

There are very few aspects that I don't like. I would like Routific to offer me an alternative when planning tours, if some deliveries are excluded from planning due to lack of time or other problems.

Nat

• Customer Support Software

Designed for API integration, Routific is highly usable and excels with its own UI

Reviewed on 2020-04-08

I started using Routific to build a direct to consumer same-day home delivery program of hard cider and beer. In less than three weeks, my team of four drivers has made over 1000 deliveries. Routific is central tool to managing this process. I demo'ed two other solutions before selecting Routific.

Pros

Extremely low learning curve. UI is simple to understand.
High quality and rapid response to help requests.
No unnecessary features.
Flexibility in how you use it. Does not push you into one style.
Useful for same-day delivery businesses, which are a big challenge.
Excellent trial offer to get you started.

Cons

Some of the UI elements are a bit buggy requiring careful clicking. (Route/stop timeline)
Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. (Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.)

Joel
  • Industry: Farming

Route

Reviewed on 2020-11-13

I am a tech learner and the software is very user friendly and the tech support iS very helpful. I would have a hard time with out tech support

Pros

It is still amazing to me that there exists routing software. I could not do what we do with out it. The dispatch window is very user friendly

Cons

I use Barn2Door for my online store selling our vegetables with pickup locations, home deliveries and restaurant deliveries. I would like to see more merging of the software so everything is internal and automatic. That said its not too hard once you learn how to download a csv file and import it into the app

Adam
  • Industry: Food Production

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, good value for money, brilliant customer support

Reviewed on 2020-04-06

Really lovely people, great customer service. Good response times and always happy to help.

Pros

Really easy to use and my partner uses it mostly and she’s not the best with computers. Brilliant customer service.
Had an issue with the address not showing up properly when selecting lines 2 and 3 when inputting from excel, but was straight forward enough for me to figure out where I was going wrong.

Cons

Our driver says that following on a phone isn’t the easiest. He says that if he goes into a customer, when he comes out it automatically pings to the top of the list of deliveries.

Nicholas

• Customer Support Software

Great for managing food deliveries

Reviewed on 2020-11-01

Rouific allows us to give the best customer service possible to our customers by providing them with accurate arrival times (which is important to us, since we are delivering ice cream- so they have to be there to receive it!).

Pros

I love the notifications, and the instant route planning- it saves us about 3 hours of work every day.

Cons

I would like to be able to edit my route through the app on my phone, or at least through a mobile site. Sometimes im on the road and i need to add a stop or reshuffle my route because of construction or a last minute order (or a mistake where I need to run back to the shop and grab a forgotten item!) etc. Having the same functionality on mobile as on desktop would be a great help.

very good package overall

Reviewed on 2021-09-01

Good

Good

Pros

All the features which make the package flexible

Cons

The lates app update - all is good except the fact you can no longer swipe up to see all the details of the order/customer

Heather
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

The Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!

Cons

n/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.

John

• Customer Support Software

Great delivery route optimization and tracking.

Reviewed on 2022-02-16

We look forward to growing our dry cleaning business with Routific!

We look forward to growing our dry cleaning business with Routific!

Pros

Very easy to use and saves us time and money by optimizing our deliveries.

Cons

Would like to see driver tracking on the mobile app.

Walid
Walid
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

• Customer Support Software

The best app to set up your routes

Reviewed on 2018-12-18

I use Routific in my company where i have to prepare and deliver meals. Everyday we have new customers with different address and this app organize it so the truck can deliver the meal within the best possible route.

Pros

Routific is a Route optimizer that helps you organize the best route possible to save time and fuel.

What i like the most is that it has two interfaces: dispatcher mode and driver mode to make it easier to understand.

Cons

I think the middle plan could be less expensive, considering the small companies like mine that are just beginning in the business.

• Customer Support Software

Best routing product available!

Reviewed on 2018-02-13

Pros

The ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.