Routific

Route optimization software for delivery businesses

4.6/5
4.6/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.9/5

Jamie

Great For Small online Business that have a number of drivers

Reviewed on 10/28/2020

Pros

very easy to set up, upload bulk orders/deliveries and very quick to adjust the deliveries into a smooth route. I really like the live tracking, when customer call and ask when they will get there order I can easily check the system and give the customer a realistic time frame.

Cons

It would be great if you could have an admin app for phones. when customers call me about there order i have to always go to a PC login in open the program then fine the route etc. if it was an admin phone app that can see the live routes it would be very helpful for people on the go.

As a small/medium business who has just started online sales you have to subscribed to many applications. you need to pay for online store, integration apps (zapier), Mailchimp and now for delivery a routific. when you compare routific to the other apps on the chain i spend more money on it and get the lower level (less premium version) where on my other apps i pay less but i am on higher tiers.

Onfleet

Reasons for Choosing Routific

the other program never worked, did not get my money back and overall it sucked. the other applications i saw like this were either too big and not suitable or to small and less functional,

price and functionality
Rachel
  • Industry: Events Services

Not Fake News: This App is Truly Great

Reviewed on 1/26/2021

There are a lot of disappointing apps out there in the Shopify app store and often the weaknesses are not immediately apparent, so only after trial and error and heartache does one realize the app does not meet expectations. It is incredibly refreshing to use an app that met and exceeded expectations.

Pros

With just a little figuring we were able to use Routific with great results. Easy to create driver profiles, easy to set up with orders from Shopify, easy for drivers to use.  We are a first time e-commerce site and plunged directly into making about 25 daily local deliveries in an area that spans 75 miles. All our drivers are volunteers so they had no special experience making deliveries, and I had no experience making routes. With Routific, it was so easy to select the orders in Shopify and in minutes have an optimal route. The app is browser based which the drivers really appreciated, they didn't want yet another app on their phones, and it meant there were almost no instructions I had to communicate to them. They got a text, they opened the program on the browser, and off they went. When each delivery was finished, the app checked it off and sent them to the next address. Soooo user-friendly!

Cons

It wasn't immediately obvious how to find on the dashboard the routes already created, but perhaps this was lack of familiarity as I did figure it out after a while.

Jimmy

Routific 2 years experience

Reviewed on 9/1/2021

Pros

Uploading the customers, creating drivers and letting Routific do the task of routing the deliveries saved 70% of our daily operations time.

Cons

Live tracking needs to be improved. Customer communications also need improvement.

Rissa
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

No words to describe how helpful and easy to use Routific is!!!

Reviewed on 5/8/2018

Pros

Our church has a large scale fundraiser two to three times per year where we make and distribute approx 1000 chicken salad lunches across our community (~25 mile radius). All deliveries must be completed in about 2.5-3 hours and everyone participating is a volunteer (no previous professional delivery experience). Traditionally we were having problems getting enough volunteers to manage the delivery due to inefficiency in travel, lack of knowledgeable directions to delivery sites, frustration faced when deliveries were not made in timely fashion. I decided we had to make a change if we wanted to continue our fundraiser. I chose Routific because of its integration with turn by turn directions, its stellar routing algorithm, the ability to publish route to phone with navigation, and ease of managing routing/driver assignments. I absolutely could not be more impressed with the way Routific allowed me to send drivers out with easy to understand routes that made sense to them and easily allowed us to deliver meals at the proper time. Every driver returned with nothing but positive comments from the experience and promised to serve as delivery driver again next time! As the coordinator and admin of the project (with no routing or delivery experience) the software was quite intuitive and easy to use. The online help docs are top notch. Use of the software was very simple to learn and implement. Thank you Routific for developing a solution that fits so well for our needs!!

Cons

Really have nothing negative about the software at all to share. It is expensive for our situation where we have two to three one day events per year but have 10 or more drivers on those three days. If your business is delivery this produce would be an absolutely cost effective investment just on the fuel and time it saves alone. Highly recommend Routific!

Ryan

Happy Routific user

Reviewed on 11/17/2021

Delivery management for both wholesale and B2C deliveries has been a lot easier with Routific than other products we have used. It has saved us a lot of time this past year when our services have moved to home delivery.

Pros

Fast and easy to use. Easy to integrate with basic custom automation as well.

Cons

Pricing could be lower. The map function sometimes picks routes that don't make a lot of sense like side streets, back alleys, etc.

Davonna

• Customer Support Software

We love using this software! Great service!!!

Reviewed on 7/7/2017

Pros

The many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.

Cons

I would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.

Sean

• Customer Support Software

Made Our Days Way Easier!

Reviewed on 11/10/2020

Fantastic! This was exactly what we had been looking for for months.

Pros

This software was a godsend. Since Covid, we have primarily been servicing our participants via delivery. For months we were trying to find an application that would be beneficial and save us valuable time and resources, so we can better serve our community. Fortunately, I received a delivery from another company that was utilizing Routific and they couldn't stop singing it's praises. We've been able to serve a greater number of people at a more efficient rate. The features have allowed for better and more in-depth services to be provided by our team. We love the fact that routes are saved and can be analyzed at a later date. And the real-time progress reports are extremely beneficial. Our drivers also appreciate the freedom to utilize any map system on the back-end. The editing tools were easily learned and applied. All in all, a great program.

Cons

The only issues we came across, were the occasions in which we had to stop what we were doing after the routes had been published and we're trying to dispatch the routes. It would intermittently ask for permissions that had already been given. Not always ideal, when we're rushing out the door. But again, this happens only once in awhile.

Simon

Delivering in times of Pandemic

Reviewed on 4/17/2020

Great, we've always done limited home delivery of our sourdough, but with the COVID19 lock down, demand for home delivery has sky-rocketed, and I needed a system that was quick to set up and would save me time overall.
I've been really happy with Routific, it was easy to create a CSV export from my ordering system that fed straight into the app.

Pros

Best features are the easy import from a CSV, and the fact that it remembers your data mapping for future imports. And the customer notification feature is great, it means I don't have to deal with calls.
Also, the predicted delivery times are incredibly accurate.

Cons

I haven't found a way to say deliver to location A before delivering to location B, say if we have to pick up stock from one supplier, before delivering to another customer. I can do it manually though.

blueKiwi

Ruben

• Customer Support Software

Great app and fantastic customer support

Reviewed on 1/31/2022

We operate a non-profit produce box, and we were swamped with the first pandemic lockdown. Routific gave away several months free use to non-profits doing pandemic relief and it was a lifesaver for us.

In the past we had been using Google Maps, with lots of printed paper and manual entry, and we just wouldn't have been able to handle the volume we faced during lockdown. Customer support was fast, clear and helpful as I was testing and then implementing. And it turned out our volunteers love the app and having the route dispatched to their phone.

In our network of non-profits, several others are using Routific, and we all love it. I see it being integrated with many of the farm-to-customer platforms as well.

Pros

Routific is a joy to use. We only use it weekly so we aren't power users, but Routific is thoughtfully designed and is intuitive to work with. The ease of reordering stops is great, and the drivers love the phone app so we can dispatch their routes to them.

Cons

Sometimes I check "Don't show this again" and it shows it again, so I am clicking away boxes when I am trying to work. There is nothing substantially bothersome, they have clearly worked hard on the design.

Douglas

I never give 5 stars...

Reviewed on 4/4/2020

Super happy! We needed an intuitive, plug and play solution for managing several drivers at the same time and Routific saved the day. Customer service has also been excellent and willing to work with us. It's pricey but worth every penny.

Pros

We had to pivot quickly from doing farmers markets to making deliveries after coronavirus hit. Routific ended up being a perfect solution for us, helping us manage 5 drivers and 150 deliveries all delivering on the same day. Getting set up was super intuitive and quick, and we were operationalized within an hour of creating an account. The routing algorithm isn't very customizable, but it's very easy to drag and drop stops from one driver to another, or to shift the stops around. Driver experience was very smooth as well.

Cons

Team at Routific is still adding features, so this will likely be outdated soon after writing (April 3, 2020). The interaction between the software and native map apps on the phone could use a little work. Also as mentioned, the routing algorithm is set up to basically only give out an even number of stops to each driver, regardless of length of route. It's easy enough to fix and we can ship a full manifest, exactly how we want it, with 15 minutes of work after uploading the stops.

Stefano

• Customer Support Software

Innovation and quality for your transport

Reviewed on 6/18/2020

I had a really good time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Routific's consultant and has always helped me if there were problems. I am also very happy with the economic aspect; they have always been willing to discuss and meet my requests.

Pros

In a few moments the software is able to organize my deliveries. It provides very important support for my drivers.

Cons

There are very few aspects that I don't like. I would like Routific to offer me an alternative when planning tours, if some deliveries are excluded from planning due to lack of time or other problems.

Nat

• Customer Support Software

Designed for API integration, Routific is highly usable and excels with its own UI

Reviewed on 4/8/2020

I started using Routific to build a direct to consumer same-day home delivery program of hard cider and beer. In less than three weeks, my team of four drivers has made over 1000 deliveries. Routific is central tool to managing this process. I demo'ed two other solutions before selecting Routific.

Pros

Extremely low learning curve. UI is simple to understand.
High quality and rapid response to help requests.
No unnecessary features.
Flexibility in how you use it. Does not push you into one style.
Useful for same-day delivery businesses, which are a big challenge.
Excellent trial offer to get you started.

Cons

Some of the UI elements are a bit buggy requiring careful clicking. (Route/stop timeline)
Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. (Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.)

Joel
  • Industry: Farming

Route

Reviewed on 11/13/2020

I am a tech learner and the software is very user friendly and the tech support iS very helpful. I would have a hard time with out tech support

Pros

It is still amazing to me that there exists routing software. I could not do what we do with out it. The dispatch window is very user friendly

Cons

I use Barn2Door for my online store selling our vegetables with pickup locations, home deliveries and restaurant deliveries. I would like to see more merging of the software so everything is internal and automatic. That said its not too hard once you learn how to download a csv file and import it into the app

Adam

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, good value for money, brilliant customer support

Reviewed on 4/6/2020

Really lovely people, great customer service. Good response times and always happy to help.

Pros

Really easy to use and my partner uses it mostly and she’s not the best with computers. Brilliant customer service.
Had an issue with the address not showing up properly when selecting lines 2 and 3 when inputting from excel, but was straight forward enough for me to figure out where I was going wrong.

Cons

Our driver says that following on a phone isn’t the easiest. He says that if he goes into a customer, when he comes out it automatically pings to the top of the list of deliveries.

David

Had 24 hours to find a new solution

Reviewed on 4/8/2020

Forget me, my CUSTOMERS love it! The notifications the system sends out are a huge hit with our customers. Major upgrade for the look and feel of our operation.

Pros

We were under the gun, 24 hours to ship and our old routing software could not handle the volume. In literally 10 minutes I had a trial route set up in Routific. Very intuitive with an easy to use interface. But there were some specific things we needed. Within the hour I had all the information I needed from their Customer Support. That sealed the deal.

Cons

Can't wait for the multi-day route enhancement.

Verizon Connect

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Could not handle routes with hundreds of stops

Value and ease of use.
Laurence

Friendly user

Reviewed on 3/25/2020

Really good. Best routing app so far

Pros

Easy to use even if you are not an IT. We use it 2 times a year for 2 big seasons of delivery.

Cons

Add drivers more easy and automatic. Call customer notice 15min in advance option.

Mike

From 0-700 deliveries in 5 days

Reviewed on 4/5/2020

I was asked by a local organisation to help deliver meals to key workers and the elderly during the Covid lockdown. I found Routific online and we did our first group of deliveries the following day. Enormously impressed by support, simplicity and efficiency of the software, and was able to train other in its use in a matter of minutes. A couple of days later I was asked to help with a similar project, this time helping our local pharmacy put together a volunteer network to distribute prescriptions to the elderly and vulnerable I was able to use the software to manage and track delivery of over 650 packages in the first week!

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, accurate and simple routing

Cons

ONLY gripe is that it can struggle with house names in smaller villages..... but then so does Google Maps

John

• Customer Support Software

Great delivery route optimization and tracking.

Reviewed on 2/16/2022

We look forward to growing our dry cleaning business with Routific!

Pros

Very easy to use and saves us time and money by optimizing our deliveries.

Cons

Would like to see driver tracking on the mobile app.

Tracey

• Customer Support Software

This is the best routing software!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017

I have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease.

I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient.

I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.

Jason

• Customer Support Software

Best routing product available!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018

Pros

The ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.

Olivier
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

great trial

Reviewed on 9/29/2021

It helps optimize routes, track the delivery in real time, ad new delivery addresses within an operating tour, that's great.

Pros

ergonomic, user friendly, performant and very usefull

Cons

I'd like to have routes over several days (at least 2)

Nora
  • Industry: Fine Art

Using Routific to organise delivery runs

Reviewed on 10/29/2020

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. I've had good feedback from the drivers that have used the software to deliver items clients have purchased at our auction house. Works really well with Google maps and the messaging system ensures that our clients are kept up to date with any changes to the planned route.

Cons

Would be nice to have some more options for client messaging or ability to communicate through the app

Alexey

BeeStory

Reviewed on 5/21/2020

Helps me organize a route delivery

Pros

Route optimizing, import stopes, ease to use weblink

Cons

Planning only for one day, no route optimize after publishing

Response from Routific

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for the great review! You mentioned that you can't optimize a route after publishing. If you have our professional plan, you actually change routes, re-optimize them, and even re-dispatch them to your drivers while they're on the road. Happy to help if you have any questions.

julian

Routific Review

Reviewed on 4/25/2020

very good, getting a hold of customer service sometimes takes to long.

Pros

optimizes the route which cut off 2 hours on our delivery time and we can see where the driver is.

Cons

before we print out the delivery report we have to cut the cells in excel out that we dont use. if before print it would give us the option which cells we want to be printed out

Brittany

Simplified, clear, efficient

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

efficiency.

Pros

It takes the guesswork and time out of creating our delivery routes! leaving more time for us to sell or produce.

Cons

nothing I don't like so far! It makes everything incredibly easy and efficient. Being able to send the route real time to our drives is amazing

Response from Routific

Thanks so much for this review! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you.