Metrilo

Instant ecommerce analytics, robust CRM and email marketing

5 /5 (24 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.7
4.9
András V.

Happy user

Reviewed on 3/13/2020

Everything works smoothly. Not just the their software is cutting edge, but their customer support is great as well. They helped us a lot to have a better understaing of our customers.

Pros

Easy to use, have tons of valuable data. We use it every day.

Cons

Chat feature with my customers would be nice. But i know sooner or later the software will have every feature we need.

Peter G.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Metrilo has become an integral part of our DNA

Reviewed on 10/5/2018

Pros

The best part about Metrilo definitely has to be the segmentation options for automated emailing. We are now able to contact previous customers with personalized emails relating to the products that they've bought in the past. This is truly an incredible platform to not only monitor and analyse data but also to increase revenue while increasing our overall conversion rate.

The live views and traffic reports make tracking the customer journey on our sites effortless and has provided us with much needed data in order for us to reduce our dropoff rate and create more meaningful customer experiences.

I would recommend Metrilo to anyone that is looking to increase their revenue and better understand their customer experience. The Customer support that I received from support team never once let me down or left me wanting. They offered all the information that i needed and there were absolutely no hidden fees when it came to signing up.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software, my only concern is how much revenue I've missed out on without Metrilo

Alexander K.

Simple, easy way to use and integrate with the website

Reviewed on 3/23/2018

Time saving of data analytics

Pros

The system is providing very good Tips & Tricks regarding analytics and metrics data to improve my business. Very userfriendly inteface. Easy to use. Nice trigger based email automation.

Cons

Unable to customize dashboard. Also can not create automation or email automating based on additional customers fields. I like the service, but if you want to make it better as competitors, give your customers more flexibility and try to automatize everything, all fileds which customers can create in the Metrilo. Make please also a Night Mode.)

Carlo T.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great Option

Reviewed on 3/12/2020

Very good they provide us a great assistance

Pros

Easy to install, eay to use and great support

Cons

The lead generation by mail has to be improved , Sumo it is not a solution.
The customer feedback is great but just in English we need the possibility to customize.

Sk S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Now we can see from where real sales coming

Reviewed on 12/8/2019

We are using Metrilo for a long time with our Magento2 store and we are fully satisfied with this. Now, we can see in details which campaign is working best and from which source/medium we are getting most sales. The revenue calculation is now very accurate and sending promotional emails and abandon cart emails is a breeze now.

Pros

- A good tool for eCommerce businesses.
- Great way to see from where actual sales coming.
- Good integration with Magento2.
- Now we can see which medium is giving us the most sales.
- Integrated email delivery and performance results.
- Abandon shopping cart emails.

Cons

- Everything seems good with this tool except one thing that is the customization of email look and feel.

Industry: Internet

I never thought about my existing customers so much before I tried Metrilo.

Reviewed on 4/27/2018

Pros

It focuses on engaging the people who already bought from you with email based on their behavior. I see how often they shop from me and when I should send the next email...Metrilo helps me keep customers close so I need less paid advertising.

Cons

For some businesses with low income the monthly fees above small plan can be overwhelming... but definetly worths a try

Adriana F.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Metrilo is a marketing professional's dream come true

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2/22/2019

I completely fell in love with Metrilo. It's easy to use interface, great customer support, and specially the way I could easily find the data I was looking for without excessive tech data and language, made my work as a marketer a lot more practical. The main thing is you can find relevant information and act on it in minutes and with that, the sky is the limit for your digital marketing strategies.

Pros

The best thing about Metrilo is how analytics data is easy to read. You can see exactly what matters without getting confused with tech metrics. Metrilo shows you how your customer engages with your content allowing to identify problems and opportunities. AND you can act on it without ever leaving the platform.
You can create different segments of your audience and launch email marketing (or social media) campaigns easily and with full view of their effectiveness.

Cons

The only con I ever found with Metrilo is the price.
Although the platform worths every cent spent on it, the price can be high to new businesses specially if they are based in countries with an economic scene that makes the dollar or the euro very expensive.

Jen G.
Industry: Design

Features to grow my business

Reviewed on 8/31/2018

I'm just getting started but my experience so far has been great. The team hopped on a call to run through the features and the software is so user friendly there isn't much of an onboarding process necessary.

Pros

Metrilo gives me the ability to stay out of complicated Google Analytics and quickly understand what is happening with my existing customers and site visitors. It helps me to measure how I'm performing against my goals without running complicated reports, and send relevant communications to maintain and attract new customers.

Cons

I wish they had a built in opt-in/lead gen form to bring prospects into a nurturing sequence.

Mark D.
Industry: Photography

I was looking for this CRM / Marketing tool for a long time. Every webshop needs this!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018

- More sales
- More targeted emails to customers
- Saving time in analysing data

Pros

- Advanced customers insights
- Lots of actionable data
- Email automation based on customers insights and customer web behaviour (this is worth a lot!)
- Great customer service (they reply super fast)

Cons

So far I didn't see any cons in Metrilo. It is just a powerful tool and fulfils the needs a marketeer needs and can't export from Woocommerce yourself. Maybe it is possible with csv exports, but it is very time consuming in doing it that way. So Metrilo also saves a lot of time in making analysis.

Davide A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Best CRM and Mail Marketing!

Reviewed on 4/8/2020

Great support and easy to use!

Pros

Installation and configuration in minutes, wow! In addition, the interface is really intuitive, in addition to the fact that the resources available are really a lot! A CRM done really well with the convenience and flexibility of attaching mail marketing automation to data. Congratulations indeed to the staff!
5 stars also for assistance, very kind and professional!

Cons

Easy to use and great support. Best CRM and use mail marketing newsletter and mail marketing automation. Great job!

Mc C.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Great tool for analyzing eCommerce data and segmenting your customer base

Reviewed on 4/5/2019

No more blind flight. If you run an online shop you have all necessary metrics you need to know if your business is healthy and you get many tools (segmented emails, feedback and more) you need to grow your business. Great job Metrilo team!

Pros

I really like the beautiful design of how the data is displayed. I tested lots of tools and they seem to orientate to Windows 2000. Metrilo is easy to use and however powerful. In this combination a real jewel.

Cons

I miss a few smaller features, but I know the team will improve their software from month to month.

Gaston O.
Industry: Retail

A must have CRM/Data analysis software

Reviewed on 3/21/2018

Fresh Data
Customer Behavior
Funnel Reports

Pros

Metrilo is one of those few sofwares that can actually make a difference in your business. The software is easy to use, easy to understand and extremely powerful. I log into Spring Metrics daily to see where my customers are coming from, who is buying, which traffic sources are up and which are down. Support is great. I highly recommended.

Cons

Nothing so far. I think this software has everything your eCommerce business needs to increase your revenue.

Christina K.
Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 3/23/2018

Pros

Metrilo integrates perfectly with our store and gives us a quick overview of marketing performance. We see the essential data on sales, traffic, products, clients, marketing campaigns, etc. and make decisions quickly. We really like the focus on retention because that's part of our strategy

Cons

I'd like to add an anformayion about potential customers. But unfortunately I can't do it in Metrilo for now.

Christopher H.
Industry: Cosmetics

Great product with a lot of room to grow.

Reviewed on 2/21/2019

Pros

Everything they are currently doing they are doing great. There are no made shortcuts you sometimes see in functions or UX. Also great customer support.

Cons

There are some limitations when it comes to marketing functionalities. Also 3rd party integrations is their biggest weakness so far but it is to be somewhat expected from a company who seems quite young still. I am sure it will eventually be filled.

Raphael B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

All in one

Reviewed on 8/7/2018

Pros

It's an all in one software, from sales to emailing. You can monitor everything. Customer support is very reactive.
I stop loosing time and energy with 3 different tools.
You can even get a 15 days try for free.

Cons

I have to change my way of doing emailing but you know what...you have to make things simple and at the end it's a real benefit for me...

Jatin S.
Industry: Retail

Best in class e-commerce analytics

Reviewed on 4/27/2020

Pros

Very easy to setup with Shopify and extremely advanced e-commerce analytics to know conversional channels, and CAC. It would be far more difficult to set it up on our own using Google Analytics and similar tools.

Cons

Somewhat expensive compared to other analytics tools on the market and UI is not easy to understand for non-expert.

Roel S.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great product for data driven Marketers

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 9/12/2019

Pros

The dashboard is straight to the point but allows for more sophisticated data points

Cons

Not having a CRO option for Landing Pages

Mayank J.
Industry: Consumer Goods

If you have an Ecommerce store - Metrilo is a must have!

Reviewed on 9/18/2018

Pros

Metrilo provides comprehensive and powerful ecommerce insights with simplicity.

We are able to create complex multi-filter campaigns with much ease. If you are looking to scale your ecommerce store, you have to try out Metrilo.

Cons

The email builder could slightly improve. But I am told it'll be updated soon.

Top Notch Analytics

Reviewed on 11/7/2018

Pros

the analytics at Metrilo is very insightful

Cons

so far some enhancements needs to be done to make the software easier to use such as adding view per month & year instead of past 30 days
some improvements for the email template builder (albeit the latest beta system seems pretty good)

Lyuben Y.
Industry: Retail

Valuable tool for every e-commerce business

Reviewed on 2/6/2019

We use it to segment our customers and create different email and remarketing campaigns based on the data that Metrilo gave us.

Pros

We like the options for people segmentation

Cons

There is some features that needed to be expanded

Ermanno G.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Best marketing automation solution for woo commerce

Reviewed on 3/30/2019

Really good

Pros

More functionality in only one tool, crm, mail automation, survey eco...

Cons

Nothing, just my taste I'd like aA more graphic approach for the mail marketing automation part.

Gus S.
Industry: Biotechnology

Intuitive and easy to use, extremely valuable tool

Reviewed on 4/16/2019

Very easy to use and get the ball rolling. Friendly staff, excellent support.

Pros

Very easy to get set up
Intuitive interface
Excellent support

Cons

Some features we deem critical are not available.

Haitham E.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 8/17/2018

Pros

Everything, especially customer & technical support.

Cons

Nothing, But I'll advice them, I would recommend them to work more on reports

Industry: Food & Beverages

Must have analytics software for shopify

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

> Customer Behaviour
> Funnels
> Customer Profiles
> Segemented email marketing

Cons

Price is the only one cons i felt so far.