Condo Control

4.7/5

Anna

Reasons for recomendations

Reviewed on 2018-10-25

Excellent system, service from the staff, and reasonable rates.

Excellent system, service from the staff, and reasonable rates.

Pros

Condominium management offices need to move forward on electronic access of information on residents, such as phone #'s, vehicle info, # of electronic fobs/card access, lease agreements, vacation info when resident is away on vacation etc.
Resolved the need to communicate with 2000 residents in a condominium community, by being able to post notices, on upcoming events and more.
Our security desk to have access on information of all residents.

Very easy to learn, even for non computer users
Our residents find it very useful to book amenities on line and then come and pay
The ease of being able to pass on contractor events with security staff, being able to read reports written, without having to print.
The ability to use the PO system appears to be very useful, it is too bad I am not obtaining authority to use.
I did experience the Proxy service and was very glad that was available. What a time saver.
I look forward to using more services that CCC may be able to offer in the near future.

Cons

Requests and changes must wait for one month.

Response from Condo Control

Hi Anna.

Thank you for your response! We aim to make all changes and updates the same day they were requested, but making system changes may take a little longer. We apologize for any inconvenience and your customer success manager will be contacting you to see how we could rectify this issue.

Condo Control Central Team

Jereena
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Beginner-Friendly

Reviewed on 2023-11-21

Pros

As someone who has never used a program like this before, I felt that it was very easy to learn how to use the necessary functions required for my position. The video tutorials also were very helpful in teaching me about all the different functions that are available for use. Although we do not use every single function Condo Control has to offer, it is great that the options are still available in the event that they are needed further down the line.

As a Security personnel, the Security and Concierge tab is very well done. They layout is very easy to understand and navigate. Sometimes we have a lot of people come and go, as such, having something that is simple to use makes it easy when trying to teach someone with zero experience.

Cons

Based on the functions that the building uses on a daily basis, my biggest issue with Condo Control is lack of sorting options for things like particular Incident Reports based on Category.

Karen
  • Used for 2+ years

Could be faster

Reviewed on 2018-10-27

Pros

Can keep track of packages, newsletters sent to residents and other items.

Cons

It is very slow and it requires a number of screens to get through to get to what you are looking for. When an email is sent to residents it usually takes 1-2 hours before it is received.

Response from Condo Control

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review! we strive to make our platform easy you use and navigate. We provide training options including video, in person, over the phone, or online to help our customers navigate our platform. We apologize for any inconvenience e-consent feature might have caused, our system usually takes less than 30 mins to send out a service level agreement to all residents. A customer success manager will reach out to you to help rectify this issue.

Condo Control Central Team

Paul

Property Management Software with the bells and whistles

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

Great service and features at affordable price compare to the competitors.

Great service and features at affordable price compare to the competitors.

Pros

I've tried 2 other popular management software and Condo Control is most affordable, easy to use, and lots of great features.

Cons

There were two Cons:1) Under the "Announcement" section, the subject title was restricted to fewer characters.Update: This issue was improved with a much longer subject title to fit the title and dates.2) Under the "Announcement" section, it was not possible to upload a notice in picture format on the message section.Update: Thank you for allowing this feature to work! =)

Supreet
  • Industry: Management Consulting

General Review of Condo Control

Reviewed on 2023-10-05

Good for existing things but there should be more interactive features in current plan

Pros

Database Tracking for Owners and Tenants.

Cons

Not much templates to post notices and are very simple.

Breanna

Easy-to-Use Interface

Reviewed on 2023-09-28

Pros

I like that it's easy to use, even for beginners.

Cons

I think there could be changes to store options where maybe you can have more than one account.

BuildingLink and Concierge Plus

Reasons for Switching to Condo Control

Cost
Lesli

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

Customer Service is great! Quick easy and friendly service! Training was a breeze and set up was so easy!

Pros

Condo Control is very user friendly and that was important to us because we have a lot of elderly residents that are not too keen on technology! The user guide really helps management and our resident get the information they need.

Cons

We really have no complaints! We plan to expand our use of Condo Control at a future date!

Lisa
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate Software

Condo Control is Top Notch

Reviewed on 2023-10-10

The overall experience has been a very positive one. I find the staff very open to making change when I make suggestions which is awesome. The help desk staff are are very helpful when I call in.

Pros

Condo Control is extremely user friendly. Our condo complex uses it to communicate with our tenants and owners. The features we use the most are announcements, service requests, amenity bookings, unit file, make a payment, store, and the library.

Cons

Not that I can think of. I am very pleased with everything about Condo Control.

Angela

Great One Stop Information Management for Condo Communities

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

Rather than running two systems of records we rely entirely on condo control for suite records. It allows us to produce reports and search information easily.

Pros

Nice that residents can log in and change their profile information themselves to keep us updated. Also good to be able to see history of a suite (amenity bookings, parcels received, violations etc)

Cons

There are some features where it would be nice as an administrator to do a select all and then update particularly if a predecessor has not kept up with closing service tickets or incident reports.

Patricia
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great Platform!

Reviewed on 2023-11-18

I have been using Condo Control for over seven years and I found it to be the best platform available for residential condominium management. It allows us the ability to easily post announcements update, resident information and track violations.

Pros

I like how easy Condo Control is to navigate. From locating resident information to security logs and parking passes. The platform is very user-friendly.

Cons

I wish there were more announcement templates.

Michel

• Customer Support Software

The best way to run your condo!

Reviewed on 2021-06-12

Excellent implementation team, amazing support structure, friendly staff

Excellent implementation team, amazing support structure, friendly staff

Pros

Condo Control Central is exceptionally user-friendly. It is easy for new clients, security staff, and residents to quickly learn and use. Out of all the condo management software options out there, CCC is the sleekest by far. It has the best mix of customization options while keeping things as simple as possible for building staff.

Cons

There are occasionally a few bugs/issues when running certain reports.

BuildingLink and Concierge Plus
Lisa
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Condo Control Central Review

Reviewed on 2018-10-25

I've pretty much summed it all up in the Pros section of this.

I've pretty much summed it all up in the Pros section of this.

Pros

I really like the fact that we as managers can do multiple notices throughout the day and be able to specify the users whether it be by group or by unit or by both... love the fact that residents can book the amenities and when booking they can view the agreement in full..love the fact that when a residents inquires about a parcel that was delivered and has an issue with it management can view all the details this including dates, pick up and signature...the program itself alleviates a lot of communication that would otherwise bog the office down it and allows us to work on all the rest of the issues...

Cons

Not really thought or have come across issues with the software that were not fixed or explained in full by a rep when bringing the concern to them.

Pakorn

Head Concierge

Very good and user friendly in many functions

Very good and user friendly in many functions

Pros

Easy to use and many features option. Data correction and archive feature that is helpful even though you have deleted from the main screen. the layout of the screen are well designed.

Cons

Search engine still need to improve - not precise and in term of key word search for example if I search unit 2104 I should get only resident of unit 2104 but I got many data that not related what I am searching.

Larry

Reviewed on 2021-07-09

As indicated it is a very useful tool to assist with efficient and effective condo management. It has made a significant difference in the way we can stay onto of issues with owners.

Pros

As a Condo Board member and Treasurer I appreciate the ease with which I can access required information and documentation. We have successfully deployed Service Request features to track all required owner/tenants assistance which becomes an extensive log of what is going on. No more calls to security to fix routine/non-emergency issues. All requests must be logged to that the Board can better manage the response of management.

Cons

I haven’t yet encountered disappoint in the product.

Harry

How I like Condo Control Cental

Reviewed on 2018-10-30

Pros

I really like that all the information I need is available. From Board meeting minutes to quotations for services or products the corporation has purchased it's all there.

I like that I can book an elevator or a BBQ without having to go down to the concierge and hope he or she is not tied up with anyone.

I also like the notification system, keeps me in the loop on everything going on in the building. Helps to arrange a schedule if needed.

Cons

Originally it took some time to find everything but after a few times navigating it became very easy to use.
I can't say I have any other negative things to say.

Jessica

Easy to Use Property Management and Tenant Administrative Portal

Reviewed on 2023-03-23

Condo Control helps to organize and manage the day-to-day operations of Property Management of busy hi-rise Condominiums.

Pros

Tenant Administration, Community Announcements, Budget and AGM package submissions, Status Certificate submissions, Store purchases, etc. Every function is easy to set up and use.

Cons

Need better templates for Announcement postings.

Alexis

Reviewed on 2021-05-31

Pros

I have used Condo Central as a property management software for over 5+ years - it is a helpful way or keeping track of Residents, getting timely communications out and tracking service issues. I continue to receive positive feedback from Residents regarding the ease of the website. The Condo Central Team is great at taking ideas and implementing them so that mangers get a tool that works right for them.

Cons

I am happy with the product. Any time there was something I wanted, I reached out to the team to implement.

Stuart

Reliable workhorse

Reviewed on 2022-06-15

I've been using Condo Control for over 4 years, and it is a reliable and robust piece of software.

Pros

The software does what it claims, without too many surprises. Overall reliable.

Cons

Interface can get confused when the user does something unexpected - eg: if you scroll down too soon when making a staff log, the software gets into a state where you can't scroll back up to close the window and you need to duplicate the window and close the original to continue.

Stephen

Park Square Condominiums Condo Control Central Review

It's been a delight to use and share CCC

It's been a delight to use and share CCC

Pros

The ability to maintain association records and communicate to owners/occupants

Cons

Needs more features like photos in the phone book

Robert

Essential Condominium Software

Reviewed on 2021-05-10

Permits good management with ease and a forum for residents as well, as well as excellent communication between management and residents.

Pros

Ease of installation, deployment and use.

Cons

Nothing negative to say generally. There are no functionality problems, and all runs smoothly.

Grace

Long-term User

Reviewed on 2023-10-06

Pros

Budget mailing, able to update future resident information.

Cons

Discussion Forum: should allow admin to see the full name of the resident in the discussion forum while residents only can see the initials.

Thomas

Great Product!

Makes my job easier.

Makes my job easier.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the varied functions that I have. Key document for communication to my residents.

Cons

Purchase Order Module needs to be editable after approval.

Babak
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Satisfied with a great product

Reviewed on 2023-12-16

It has been a very big support for a better quality of performance.

It has been a very big support for a better quality of performance.

Pros

Efficiency, user friendly, complete ane accessible from every whete

Cons

Not much to think of. The experience has been great.

Mary

Condominium Management Simplified

Reviewed on 2023-10-10

Using CCC has been an integral part of our Condo Management Business - It houses all the information you need for each Corporation as well as each individual unit. It makes my job easier!

Pros

Simple to use - good layout- good values for the money

Cons

The ICU feature is not current with legislation and is more difficult then it needs to be.

Sachin

• Customer Support Software

Get condo control otherwise you will be tensed.

Reviewed on 2022-04-28

Great and would like to recommend this service to ither property management as well where I am working.

Pros

Ease of using all features on your finger tips.

Cons

I would say adding feature of logging multiple parcels with condo control mobile application is still missing. Right now we have to scan each parcel separately but in desktop version there's a option which allows us to enter multiple units simultaneously order to log in the received parcels for tenants.