EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.6 /5 (65 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.8
4.7
4.6
4.9
Cameron N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Reviewed on 2020-10-06

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.

A Magic wand

Reviewed on 2020-11-11

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Joel N.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019-05-27

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Yasaf B.
Industry: Information Services

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Reviewed on 2018-12-08

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

Anh N.
Industry: Education Management

Good Customer service

Reviewed on 2019-06-26

Good

Pros

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Leonardo W.
Industry: Internet

Get it if you have the chance

Reviewed on 2018-12-09

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Dioshai G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

Reviewed on 2018-09-12

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Pros

all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Cons

the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Harish V.
Industry: Computer Software

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018-12-12

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Pros

Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Cons

Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

Industry: Human Resources

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2018-12-13

THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Pros

Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Cons

The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ian H.
Industry: Design

Great tool for marketing automation!

Reviewed on 2018-12-13

Pros

I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Cons

It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.

Garma gay D.
Industry: Import & Export

Satisfied user

Reviewed on 2018-12-19

Overall experieced was manageable.

Pros

I highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.

Cons

You need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.

Anushka I.
Industry: Information Services

Wonderful User Experience!

Reviewed on 2018-12-28

Pros

EngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales

Cons

There could be more focus on lead generation.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ian N.

Great Product and Service

Reviewed on 2020-10-09

A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Pros

Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Ian.

Sian M.
Industry: Online Media

Sophisticated Software

Reviewed on 2020-10-08

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Ryno V.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

EngageBay if you are on a budget

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020-11-06

It is easyish to use, still lacks loads of features and the way of working is sometimes frustrating compared to something like Hubspot, but that is where the huge price difference comes in. It is efficient if you are really on a budget.

Pros

The price of this product is what is appealing, some aspects are easy to use but there are some that are frustrating.

Cons

When building landing pages you have to manually optimize the pages for mobile, whereas many other tools implement the mobile optimization automatically.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Pierpaolo V.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Reviewed on 2020-02-20

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Muhammad I.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Reviewed on 2018-12-20

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier.

This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Pros

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay.

EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform.

Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Cons

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications.

Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

John H.
Industry: Consumer Goods

A good marketing automation platform

Reviewed on 2018-10-16

Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Pros

As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons

Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Ryan H.

Great, easy-to-use software

Reviewed on 2018-12-10

Pros

The UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant.

Props to Reps for all his help.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. Even if there was, the company's attitude is as such that they will be improving all the time and respond positively to feedback.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad to have clients like you who are always supportive and motivate us to do better.

Gagan T.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Good marketing automation tool for Startup

Reviewed on 2018-12-18

We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign

Pros

Engagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign.

Good support for the Customer as well.

Cons

Its has all the feature that we wanted to.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and enhancing existing functionality.

Praneeth K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Best Marketing tool in the business

Reviewed on 2018-12-13

We use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..

Pros

--> Ease of use

--> Loads of options

--> Promptness of Customer support team

Cons

The filter/ search options to find particular contact could have been better

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on enhancing the filtering options and you should soon notice the change,

Astha M.
Company size: Self Employed

Awesome

It' s Amazing. I am loving it

Pros

Easy to use for beginners also. I have the hand on experience on some other platform but happy to use engage bay.

Cons

Very fewer options in templates where we can drag and drop.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should see them very soon.

Ivana B.
Company size: Self Employed

Amazing!

Rea

Pros

This product is just like hubspot i cannot believe the price, so far i've used it for 2 weeks and those guys have added 2 features more.

Cons

no cons so far, i'm super happy with it!!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Ivana for your feedback. We look forward to your continued support in making the platform better.

Edwin T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Super value for money and simple to use all in one marketing tool

Reviewed on 2018-12-18

Great tool, awesome service, especially by Andy!!

Pros

It does all that I require for marketing, track sales leads, develop landing pages, and forms

Cons

The number of templates are still limited

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more templates. Stay tuned.

Gergely csaba N.
Industry: Computer Software

Light at the end of the tunnel

Reviewed on 2018-12-14

Pros

It covers everything a small business sales/marketing team needs.

Cons

So many features that I could easily get lost . Average looking email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best Marketing automation platform for growing businesses.