GoReminders

Text & email reminders for appointments, meetings & more

4.8 /5 (41 reviews) Write a Review!

Karyn A.

Great reliable app, easy to use

Reviewed on 2020-01-24

I have less incidents of clients forgetting to turn up (although it does still happen occasionally).

Pros

This is so easy to use and has reduced the amount of client no-shows considerably.

Cons

As a home based therapist I am on the lowest plan which suits my business. I have thought about upgrading to get the extra features but it is a big jump cost wise, so I stay on the lower one.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Karyn,

First, I'd like to thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear that our reminders have considerably reduced the number of no-shows you used to have for your appointments.

I'll pass along your additional feedback about the cost of our plans to our team for consideration.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our product!
- Oceana, Customer Support

Michael N.

Great product

Reviewed on 2020-02-01

It solves our problem having to call all of our customers the day before to remind them of their appointments. Saves us alot of time.

Also the customer support is great and very accommodating when we ran short of some reminders. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great in resolving this for us.

Pros

This software is very easy and simple to use. Very easy to show your staffs on how to input the reminders and having both options to either text or email the customer automatically. It's perfect for what we need to use it for.

Cons

We had no issues with the software at all.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our service and customer support. I'm so glad that GoReminders has been easy to use for you and your staff as well as saving you a lot of time with our text and email reminders.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and support! Thank you again for your review.
- Oceana, Customer Support

Kay B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Quick and Simple Text Messages

Reviewed on 2020-01-22

Pros

The ease of setting up new reminders. We like that is saves our contacts for future appointments. The ease clients have of responding to the messages.

Cons

Only have the ability to have message texted one day in advance.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! I'm so happy that GoReminders is so easy for you to use for setting up appointments and reminders. Ease of use is one of our main goals, and it appears that you are benefitting from that :)

You can completely customize the reminder schedule! I'll reach out to you directly right now to make sure you're aware of that feature.

Jeremy C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Helps Remind My Customers To Utilize My Service

Reviewed on 2020-01-26

My experience with GoReminders has been excellent. I would highly recommend them.

Pros

This software is great. It allows me to set up messages to remind my customers to submit orders before the deadline. Since beginning this program a few years ago, I have seen repeat business increase.

Cons

I don't like how if I need to change a date for a reminder, it changes all of them if it is selected to distribute weekly. Sometimes, I just need to send out a reminder on a different day of the week.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am thrilled that GoReminders has helped you increase repeat business and has been so easy for you to use when reminding your customers about their orders.

I am very sorry that you are having some trouble with editing the dates of your recurring weekly appointments when you need to make a change to one appointment. I'll follow up with you via email to assist you further with this.

Thanks again for your wonderful feedback!
-Oceana, Customer Support

Shauna J.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Super easy!

Reviewed on 2019-12-17

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate and set up! I can plug my clients appointments in while they’re sitting at the desk!

Cons

I do wish there was a way that the reminder came from my business number as Some clients get confused.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Shauna,

Thanks so much for your great review! We're happy that you have found GoReminders so easy and quick to use .

Did you know that we can setup a custom local phone number for your reminder text messages? I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you're aware of this, and to get it setup for you.

Michele B.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Five Stars

Reviewed on 2019-12-16

I am able to let my customers know we are coming out way earlier using this software

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup and use this software. It has made my job so much easier and my customers love it.

Cons

there is not really anything that I dont like

Response from GoReminders

Hi Michele,

That's awesome that we've made your job easier and that your customers love it!

We work hard to make GoReminders easy-to-use, and I'm going to show your review to the product team. I know they'll love to see how pleased you are.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
-Noah, Customer Support

Cheryl O.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Thanks

Reviewed on 2019-12-18

It's so helpful having the reminders for my clients

Pros

This is so easy!! Totally fits for what I needed. I tried orhers, but there were much more complicated.

Cons

Nothing. I really appreciated the ease of this program.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use, and that it's helped you remind your clients.

Brittany T.

excellent way to remind your customers of appointments

Reviewed on 2018-03-07

Pros

we use this system to remind our customers of appointments we've made to discuss their insurance needs.

Cons

occasionally my staff will input information incorrectly and i will think that the reminder has gone out and nothing goes, but it is more of a user error!

Response from GoReminders

Hello Brittany,
Thanks for your review of GoReminders. We are happy that GoReminders is working well for you :)

Let us know if you think there's any particular reason why you are experiencing user error. If we can do anything to make our UI better, then we will!

Teri C.

Huge timesaver

Reviewed on 2018-06-21

I'm no longer spending hours making reminder calls or sending texts to my clients to confirm their appointments.

Pros

It's easy to use and has decreased my No Shows significantly. The Customer service has been fantastic and quick to respond to any questions.

Cons

I've only had a positive experience Since I have used their software. I do not have anything negative to share.

Response from GoReminders

Hello Teri,
Thanks you for review! We're delighted that GoReminders has been a good fit for your company. :)

Please let us know if you ever have any feedback or ideas for how we can improve.

-Noah, Customer Support

Bianca C.

An approachable appointment-setting platform

Reviewed on 2018-10-19

I think GoReminder offers a simple solution for a very common problem. I'm sure it will make some necessary technical improvements over time.

Pros

I like that this platform is very client-based. I think unlike some others that are solely focused on the small business side, this program has great client outreach features. It also offers relatively simple platform to navigate.

Cons

While mobile friendly, I think you lose some of the benefits of the platform in mobile format. Displays are sometimes inconsistent between devices (various iphones, androids, etc)

Response from GoReminders

Hello Bianca,

Thank you for reviewing GoReminders. W're so happy that it's a good fit for you. We are always working on improving GoReminders, so we always appreciate your feedback :)

We have updated our mobile interfaces to match the web interface better, and we hope you enjoy the update.

Madhuri A.

Best reminder service out there hands down!

Reviewed on 2016-12-13

This software is compatible both on the app and the website. It let's you Quickly schedule appointments and the clients automatically get reminders via Text Message or Email, whichever you choose. The best feature that I like is, all the reminders show on your google calendar or the app that you sync it to. They provide an excellent customer service too.

Response from GoReminders

Hello Madhuri, thank you for your wonderful review of GoReminders. We are happy that GoReminders works well for your company :)

• Industry: Building Materials
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2019-01-21

Pros

It streamlined a process that was time consuming for our team.

Cons

Can't say there is much to dislike. Overall, very user friendly and easy to use. Great customer service, too.

Response from GoReminders

Hi, thank you so much for your positive review! We're so happy to be able to streamline your business and save time for your team.

We're also happy that we've been able to offer you top of the line customer service :)

Linda S.

Since we started using GoReminders our volunteers remember to show up for their scheduled...

Reviewed on 2018-07-10

Eliminated the need for store managers to call their scheduled volunteers to make sure they remembered to come. If we can keep our thrift shop open, we make more sales which increases the donation we make to the agency we support, so everyone wins!

Pros

We use GoReminders to remind about 50 volunteers a week of their scheduled shifts at our nonprofit thrift shop, and it has eliminated our problem with no-shows which led to our inability to open the store for our customers. GoReminders is very easy to use, and it takes me about 20 minutes to set up an entire month's reminders. If someone's schedule changes during the month, and I need to edit which volunteer will be on a shift, it takes only seconds to make the change in GoReminders. All of the volunteers have expressed their thanks for this notification (we chose 2 days before) so they don't miss their shifts and can find a sub if needed.

Cons

I can't think of anything about it that is disagreeable. It's easy to use, takes little time, and has helped us keep our shop open every day.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Linda,

Thank you for the superb review of GoReminders! We are glad that GoReminders has been efficient for your Thrift Shop :)

If you ever have any issues, feel free to let us know and we'll work with you to solve them immediately!

Nancy G.

Very Effective Appointment Scheduler

Reviewed on 2019-12-16

Pros

It has caused a drastic decrease in no shows for appointments.

Cons

Would like to schedule other frequency of reminders.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Nancy,

First of all, thanks so much for your kind feedback about how effective GoReminders is at appointment scheduling, and for taking the time to post a review. I'm ecstatic to hear that your appointment no-show rate has been drastically reduced!

You mentioned wanting to control the frequency of reminders, so I wanted to make sure you're aware that in GoReminders you can customize the timing and frequency. I'm going to follow up with you directly to get more details and I'll make sure any of your remaining questions get answered!

Melissa D.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Fun and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020-01-22

So far so good. I love all the little updates they do.

Pros

I love that the interface is easy to learn and understand. It is pretty self-explanatory. Set up was a breeze, and any questions I had were answered quickly.

Cons

During the initial set up, my email was entered incorrectly, and I couldn’t log in, so I had to contact someone to help me. I think having a confirmation email during sign up would be helpful.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it was easy for you to learn and understand.

Sometimes there are typos - we understand that and are ready to help whenever someone signs up with the wrong email address :)

Jonathan G.

Love it!!!

Reviewed on 2020-01-23

Really excellent all-around great support and it's been super helpful

Pros

Has made scheduling so much simpler and effective and my patience love it

Cons

There's some things that could be implemented that would prevent mistakes on our end

Response from GoReminders

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that GoReminders has helped make your scheduling easier for you and your patients.

I will reach out to you directly to learn more about your suggestions to help improve our site and app since you mentioned that there are mistakes that sometimes occur on your end.

Thank you again for your great review!
- Oceana, Customer Support

Beverly A.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Great Reminder Software

Reviewed on 2019-04-27

Pros

GoReminders is an excellent software to use for reminding your clients. You can set the reminder for sending messages through text, email or both. Great way to help them not forget their appointments. You can set date, length of appointment and you can also set it to repeat within time intervals. There is a main template that is sent to let the client know what information is needed. If you do not want to use the main template you can customize your own words to say and send it through text, mail or both. How great is that. Best software to remind your clients not to be late. Helps everyone in the long run.

Cons

Great software to have for your business. Keeps everyone on time.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Beverly,

Thanks so much for your great review! We're very glad that you're satisfied with GoReminders and that it helps you run your business smoothly.

Let us know if you ever have any questions.

-Noah, Customer Support

GoReminders is a reasonably priced software. It's ease of functions allows you to schedule...

Reviewed on 2018-01-11

The only downside is that it costs money but it is definitely worth it!

Pros

This software was really easy to use. We used GoReminders for our appointments at work. We had no trouble with figuring out how to use it. It allows you to have the application on your phone making it easy to access. This software is affordable and great. Highly recommend to anyone or company.

Response from GoReminders

Thank you for your review of GoReminders. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write us a review. We're delighted that GoReminders has been a good match for your company. :)

-Noah, Customer Support

Cynthia K.
  • Industry: Accounting

Love GoReminders

Reviewed on 2020-01-22

This helps remind clients that they are scheduled to arrive and cuts down on "no-shows"

Pros

It's super easy to use and link to my website

Cons

There's nothing we don't like. This is the best we've used.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use, and that it's helped cut down on "no-shows!"

Linda B.

Great product for the cost! Makes life so much easier and customer service is excellent .

Reviewed on 2018-07-03

Pros

No more reminder phone calls. Saves on staff time plus customers like receiving a text vs. phone call.

Cons

We thought it might not customize to our industry well but it's very flexible and did just fine. Features to describe the appointment and length are greatly appreciated.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your review! We are pleased that GoReminders is working flawlessly for your company. We pride ourselves on the flexibility of GoReminders.

Any Feedback is greatly appreciated as our main focus is to constantly improve :)

Did you know that in your Settings you can specify the default appointment length, and you can setup all of your services? That way your correct appointment length will be pre-filled when you go to setup an appointment, and you can specify what service the appointment is for, which can help customize your reminders even further!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kathryn M.

Great Product, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020-01-22

We started using GoReminders in an attempt to cut down on the number of clients who did not show up for their appointments. We have not seen a huge improvement in those numbers but everyone likes the convenience of it.

Pros

It is very user friendly, and it is very easy to set up.

Cons

The templates were a little tricky to master at first. But overall no complaints.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it was easy for you to setup, and that you figured out how to master the templates! Let us know if you have any thoughts as to what would have made that easier for you.

Barbara jean M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Cuts down on no shows!

Reviewed on 2020-01-22

Reminding our clients of their appointment via text has saved us from many no shows. No shows cost us money. The texts have really helped to save us.

Pros

GoReminders has been invaluable helping us cut down on no shows. That saves us money!

Cons

Nothing! It's great! We've never had any issues at all.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your review! We love that GoReminders is so valuable to your business. It gives us great pleasure to help you cut out no shows and therefore save you money.

-Noah, Customer Support

Startup was a little tricky, but great performance since then!

Reviewed on 2018-07-16

Pros

GoReminders has been great for us! We waste a lot of time when people no-show for their appointments, especially when we have to bring in specialized staff to run the appointments. This was the first automated reminder tool that we sought out and tried and we are very pleased. We really do think this has helped us with time management.

Cons

As with any automated system, you don't have the ability to actually talk with the client. This can be difficult when the client wants to ask a question in advance of the appointment, but it's something that you need to be okay with. There were a couple minor hiccups setting up the reminders, but we have had no issues since then.

Response from GoReminders

Thank you for the lovely review of GoReminders. We are pleased that it helped with time management and reducing no-shows.

To have a conversation with clients before an appointment, we suggest setting your reminders to send two or three days beforehand. When the client replies you'll receive a notification and you can reply accordingly. Hope this is of help :)

Tara H.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019-12-17

Less no shows for appoinments

Pros

It is very easy to use, before we started using this product we had a lot of no shows for appointments which costs us money and now we have very few now shows. This product is a great tool for our business.

Cons

It would be nice if you could put a small message sometimes with the reminder

Response from GoReminders

Hi Tara,

Thanks so much for reviewing GoReminders! We're so happy that we've been able to help improve your business! We all know that no shows can be a nightmare.

Did you know that you can completely customize your reminder messages? I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you have all the info you need!

Pamela L.

Great program. Saves us time and effort from making daily phone calls to confirm appointments.

Reviewed on 2018-07-13

Pros

I like that it stores the patient's name and phone number. That makes it easier, quicker, and more accurate for future appointment reminders that need to be sent.

Cons

I wish there was a way to search by patient name without knowing the date of their appointment. There are times when I need to see if a reminder has been sent, but I don't want to take the time to look for the appointment date in my company database.

Response from GoReminders

Hello Pamela,

Thank you for the wonderful review about GoReminders. We are glad that GoReminders is working wonders for your appointments. Any feedback is good feedback, we are always working on making GoReminders more practical.

You can easily search by patient name on the Manage Customers page. Let us know if that helps you out!