Robin

4.8/5

Josiah S.

Easy, Fast, Efficient

Reviewed on 2020-11-19

Pros

Robin is such an effective tool in our industry and seamlessly integrates our shared coworking space to ensure bookings are smooth, consistent, and accurate. There has never been any downsides to the software.

Cons

I've experienced no notable functions or features of Robin that I dislike.

Brian S.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Execellent Cloud based Room Reservation System

Reviewed on 2020-08-26

The overall experience we have with the Robin platform is fantastic. Support is quick and the team is available when you need them to be. Operation and reservations on the system are easy whether it be at the device or via the web page. Users have flexability of also using an App on their mobile device. Pretty useful when you have users coming and going.

With Covid, we are looking at options for hoteling users who may be coming into the office, so we may expand our platform, but we need to make sure it fits into a financial budget. I am pleased with the over 2+ years or more that we have been using the platform. It has caused significant improvement of reserving rooms/spaces with our offices.

Pros

The primary features of the system that we liked was that it was cloud based requiring no infrastructure to maintain and that it tied right in to exchange and did everything almost automatically. The ease and set up of the platform is very easy. Room setup and configuration again are very ease of use and not technical.

User adoption is fairly straight forward as well. We use Apple IPad mini's for our enviroment and the units pair with mounts from a third party look great outside of the rooms.

Cons

Some of the additional features and add-ons we felt were a bit overly priced and would like to see more bundled options for all services without having to add significant investment into the stack of features. I would like to use the Desks, and other features, but the ROI or justification of cost could not be done for us at this time.

Nikolai E.

• Customer Support Software

Robin as good base for resolving your meeting room problems

Reviewed on 2020-08-24

We use it in the whole organization. Robin helps us to find a flexible and powerful solution for room booking and management on the go. Releases time in our rooms deleting canceled meetings (ghost meetings protection) and show meeting room usage inside the company

Pros

Fast-growing, their solutions keep up with time, availability (99.9%)

Cons

Basic analytics (not flexible), the small ecosystem,

Zachary D.

• Customer Support Software

Good but can live without it.

Reviewed on 2018-09-12

Pros

Really great tool for helping coordinate room booking and sharing. Facilitates organization without the need for whiteboards/or printing schedule cards.

Cons

The software is great, the only thing is it's typically not business critical. A really "nice to have" option that we could probably live without if we had to.

Tyler B.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Review of Robin

Reviewed on 2020-08-12

I love it.

Pros

The overall efficiency. In short, the software is east to understand, customize, and use.

Cons

There is nothing I really don't like. I think having a more 3D image of the office would make the experience a little more enjoyable, but would obviously drive up the price, so that's not really worth it.

Vincent T.

Reviewed on 2020-08-18

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to log into, add items and get assistance.

Cons

Needs more features. Floor plans could be higher quality.

Joel P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great Meeting Scheduler and Desk Booking

Reviewed on 2020-08-12

Pros

The ease of use and set up. We signed up for Robin due to the recent pandemic and the need for hoteled desks. Robin makes it super easy to block off desks and set up new meeting rooms or desks. There are a ton of features for you to recreate your office space and it is highly customizable. The team also finds it super user friendly when signing up for desks.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of at the moment

Louis H.

• Customer Support Software

Use the service to coordinate scheduling of conference rooms

Reviewed on 2017-06-27

Ease of use to book conference rooms without walking in on another meeting.

Pros

This allows our office to easily book a conference room and know what is available without having to get up and check or walk in on someone in a meeting.

Cons

The customer service and linking to my calendar has never been stellar. Still not running as efficiently as I'd hope to be.

Woltter X.

Great User Experience

Reviewed on 2020-11-19

Pros

Office map containing meeting rooms availability

Cons

I can't book a room for an existing event on my calendar.

Philippe D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 2020-11-19

Pros

I like that I am able to see clearly which seats are available and d a reservation in less than 1 minute.

Cons

I think there could be some improvement regarding the look of the application. It sis user friendly but could be more gentle to the eye.

Sydney H.

Robin - Easy, Efficient

Reviewed on 2020-11-19

My team and I use the flexible workspace often in our office and by using Robin, we are able to book a room in a minute or less. I also love that it syncs to my Google calendar and I can add team members through the Robin platform. Quick and efficient!

Pros

It's very quick to book a meeting, done in under a minute usually!

Cons

I don't have any con's with the Robin platform.

John M.

Reviewed on 2020-11-19

Pros

The ease of use when using Robin is the best part! We use it to book desks within our office due to the pandemic, and it has been a great asset.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing that I dislike about using Robin - if there are integrations with other apps going forward that would be a great tool.

Carsten W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best Scheduling Display Software there is

Reviewed on 2020-08-19

We just moved into new office and one of the main problems of our users is to find the new meeting rooms. With robin ipads next to each conference room, they'll find it easier. Also, the maps feature is helping them a lot - we have displays in the hallway that show them their way.

Pros

Robin has the general best look and feel of all the apps we tried. Zoom, Teem, everything felt just emotionless, but Robin is really fun to use. The folks there really put an emphasis on user experience. Our coworkers are happy to use it because it doesn't feel like another stupid corporate software.
To optimize meeting room utilization, we enabled "abandoned meeting protection" - our users have to checkin, otherwise the room will be freed again. That's one of the best features in my opinion.

Cons

We have dozens of ipads to roll out some days, also in different offices - I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't configure robin on multiple individual ipads using MDM - or perhaps I haven't understood how.

Teem

Reasons for Choosing Robin

The software was being maintained by a trainee and eventuelly abandoned. Also feature-wise totally not on par with Robin.

Reasons for Switching to Robin

Robin provided the best user experience. It's fun to use, so our colleagues use it.
Matt B.

• Customer Support Software

Perfect conference room display!

Reviewed on 2019-11-19

Robin has been great for reducing help desk calls too! People can see everything they need to know about the room right on the display!

Pros

I really like being able to walk up to a room and to be able to see if it is available and reserve the room for immediate usage without having to use a phone or laptop. Just push one button on the display and I can get right to work.

I also like that each room displays what devices and capacity each room has. This has saved me from booking the wrong room when I need a conference phone or projector.

Cons

I would like the ability to have multiple pictures of the room. Sometimes one pic cannot show all of the features of a room.

Shannon M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

User Friendly & Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-08-13

Overall it's been a good experience. There have been a couple of times where some glitches happened, but their support team is FANTASTIC! They are always very responsive and have even followed up to let me know when issues have been resolved.

Pros

Overall, it's a very easy product to learn and use from a user perspective.

Cons

I sent a suggestion to their development team saying that there's one feature I'd find helpful that isn't an option. My company is using Robin to track our office activity and support social distancing because of COVID, so as an administrator, I'd like the option to receive an email when a space has been booked. Because I am not notified of bookings, I have to constantly log in throughout the day and check on our booking activity.

Steve S.

Reviewed on 2020-11-23

Very positive, love using it!

Pros

Robin is very easy to use and has a great design. Overall very user friendly!

Cons

Sometimes, there are some bugs when trying to book a room, so one would need to click 2 or 3 times

Jennifer E.

• Customer Support Software

So easy to request my desk!

Reviewed on 2020-08-17

Pros

Very easy to use software especially if you need to change anything that was originally scheduled.

Cons

Nothing yet - I haven't encountered any problems.

Kamila T.

• Customer Support Software

Great work desk space software

Tracking desk spaces during Covid 19

Pros

Robin is easy, and user-friendly software to use. Just with a click of the button, you can book your desk space for a day or entire week.
Can be run on the smart device as well.

Cons

I did not experience any cons yet (have been using it for over 2 months

Jose C.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Robin User

Reviewed on 2020-12-04

Pros

Easy to read floorplans to find desired space.

Cons

A little confusing to use the hover feature to book the space separate from the calendar elsewhere on the page.

Mari G.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Satisfactory

Reviewed on 2020-09-16

Pros

I did not set the software up, I was only a use, but I believe it was easy to setup.

Cons

I definitely did not feel like this software was user friendly for scheduling meetings. I had to contact support a lot and sometimes they were not helpful or one issue led to another.

keep track of meeting locations

Reviewed on 2019-04-19

helpful for solving the problem of room availability in a corporate office with multiple shared meeting spaces.

Pros

management of shared meeting spaces in a large office. Integration with gmail for simple room reservations. Mobile App to quickly see what rooms are available right now.

Cons

difficult to integrate with older email systems; separate room reservation required from the meeting invitation. recurring meetings is still a beta feature. failing to check in for a meeting releases the room too quickly. Separated employees still have recurring meeting reservations tying up rooms.

Marat A.

Objective and Positive feedback

Reviewed on 2020-08-23

Pros

Immediate booking from iPad, room availability

Cons

Support works on US timezones only, features for COVID state are in the development yet

Daniela D.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Go-to companion for everything related to the office

Reviewed on 2020-11-25

Overall Robin is a great product, it's easy to use even as a relatively new user and is my one source for everything related to office management - and as busy employee that saves me time.

Pros

As an active user of meeting spaces in the office, having them organised and administered through Robin has been a delight. Previous room booking systems struggled from double-bookings and had a legacy feel to them - Robin on the other hand has a clean UI, some interesting analytics which are always engaging to check in on and is generally well integrated with the rest of the company e.g. contact info, admin etc.

Cons

As our organisation is quite large Robin can sometimes be a little slow to load and administer a room booking, however, the intuitive UI does in some part make up for that.

Juliane W.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Easy Scheduling

Reviewed on 2020-11-19

Prior to COVID meeting rooms were in demand and going through Outlook to find a meeting room was tedious and time consuming. With Robin it was quick and efficient. Now with COVID and social distancing mandates, the meeting rooms are even more in demand. Robin quickly finds a meeting room for personal use or a room large enough for collaboration.

Pros

I can easily and quickly find which meeting rooms in our office are open and which features each space has. I can then book one immediately.

Cons

If I forget to check in when I get to the room, it will cancel out my reservation.

Lucas F.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Startup user in an incubator

Reviewed on 2020-11-19

Pros

Ease of booking rooms in a shared co-working environment

Cons

I couldn't synchronize it with GSuite as I wasn't an administrator