Robin

Conference Room Scheduling, Desk Booking, Maps and Analytics

4.6 /5 (27 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.2
4.3
4.7
4.7
Nikolai E.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Robin as good base for resolving your meeting room problems

Reviewed on 8/24/2020

We use it in the whole organization. Robin helps us to find a flexible and powerful solution for room booking and management on the go. Releases time in our rooms deleting canceled meetings (ghost meetings protection) and show meeting room usage inside the company

Pros

Fast-growing, their solutions keep up with time, availability (99.9%)

Cons

Basic analytics (not flexible), the small ecosystem,

Americo M.
Industry: Computer Software

Robin Check-In and Kiosks

Reviewed on 8/13/2020

Of of the biggest problems we solved with Robin was data-driven decisions when expanding existing spaces or building new ones. We used the data gathered from Robin to make informed decisions on how many rooms and what size to build to better serve our employees.

Pros

In our organization, our primary use case for Robin was conference room check-in. The thing I like the most about this product is the way it updates. We don't have to manage that using our MDM software. The software automatically updates to the latest version when it launches.

Cons

While our team uses the kiosk application I think the design can seem less polished than others. It is also not true to scale like other software on the market. I think this is a fairly new product for Robin and probably a lesser used product that other companies. It does work well and I've seen improvements in the latest iteration.

Brian S.
Industry: Insurance

Execellent Cloud based Room Reservation System

Reviewed on 8/26/2020

The overall experience we have with the Robin platform is fantastic. Support is quick and the team is available when you need them to be. Operation and reservations on the system are easy whether it be at the device or via the web page. Users have flexability of also using an App on their mobile device. Pretty useful when you have users coming and going.

With Covid, we are looking at options for hoteling users who may be coming into the office, so we may expand our platform, but we need to make sure it fits into a financial budget. I am pleased with the over 2+ years or more that we have been using the platform. It has caused significant improvement of reserving rooms/spaces with our offices.

Pros

The primary features of the system that we liked was that it was cloud based requiring no infrastructure to maintain and that it tied right in to exchange and did everything almost automatically. The ease and set up of the platform is very easy. Room setup and configuration again are very ease of use and not technical.

User adoption is fairly straight forward as well. We use Apple IPad mini's for our enviroment and the units pair with mounts from a third party look great outside of the rooms.

Cons

Some of the additional features and add-ons we felt were a bit overly priced and would like to see more bundled options for all services without having to add significant investment into the stack of features. I would like to use the Desks, and other features, but the ROI or justification of cost could not be done for us at this time.

Mari G.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Satisfactory

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 9/16/2020

Pros

I did not set the software up, I was only a use, but I believe it was easy to setup.

Cons

I definitely did not feel like this software was user friendly for scheduling meetings. I had to contact support a lot and sometimes they were not helpful or one issue led to another.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Carsten W.
Industry: Consumer Services

Best Scheduling Display Software there is

Reviewed on 8/19/2020

We just moved into new office and one of the main problems of our users is to find the new meeting rooms. With robin ipads next to each conference room, they'll find it easier. Also, the maps feature is helping them a lot - we have displays in the hallway that show them their way.

Pros

Robin has the general best look and feel of all the apps we tried. Zoom, Teem, everything felt just emotionless, but Robin is really fun to use. The folks there really put an emphasis on user experience. Our coworkers are happy to use it because it doesn't feel like another stupid corporate software.
To optimize meeting room utilization, we enabled "abandoned meeting protection" - our users have to checkin, otherwise the room will be freed again. That's one of the best features in my opinion.

Cons

We have dozens of ipads to roll out some days, also in different offices - I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't configure robin on multiple individual ipads using MDM - or perhaps I haven't understood how.

Adam G.
Industry: Computer Software

Excellent Customer Support, New Features

Reviewed on 8/17/2020

Recently, Robin helped us to ditch our old spreadsheets we used for keeping track of seating plans when we activated their desk booking/space management modules. We've also been using the space management module's planning feature to help with our post COVID return to the office plan, as it allows us to visualize physical distancing on our floorplans.

Pros

Robin is basically the industry standard for conference room booking management. Users are familiar with the product and it is super user friendly. Easy to integrate with the most popular calendaring platforms - Outlook, Google, etc. Now Robin is iterating and adding interesting space management features to compliment their desk booking module.

Cons

Robin still has a lot of open runway to refining the new features they are adding- it may not be as robust in these new areas as competitors. Thankfully however, they are keen to listen to their customers with regards to prioritizing these improvements.

Mark L.
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Great App for Room Scheduling

Reviewed on 10/1/2020

The few issues I have had have been quickly resolved, the support staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Pros

Robin Powered was easy to set up and works well. There are a lot of options for the tablet displays, including pictures of the room, color coding.

Cons

Nothing so far, the product does exactly what was advertised.

Rachel W.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Way easier to setup than I thought, great analytics for those data nerds.

Reviewed on 5/7/2018

The ability to quickly book rooms right outside of a conference room is great. Able to see what rooms are available, for how long, and what ones are in use and by whom. I think it helps get the most out of our meeting spaces.

Pros

Easy setup
Analytics
Clean interface
Friendly customer support
Additional features seem to be added often.

Cons

Chrome extension for Google calendar, logs out after awhile so makes using it a pain.
To get the most out of it, I'd need staff to login to the Robin website not ideal with my group of users.

Marat A.
Industry: Internet

Objective and Positive feedback

Reviewed on 8/23/2020

Pros

Immediate booking from iPad, room availability

Cons

Support works on US timezones only, features for COVID state are in the development yet

Tyler B.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Review of Robin

Reviewed on 8/12/2020

I love it.

Pros

The overall efficiency. In short, the software is east to understand, customize, and use.

Cons

There is nothing I really don't like. I think having a more 3D image of the office would make the experience a little more enjoyable, but would obviously drive up the price, so that's not really worth it.

Industry: Law Practice

Room and Resource Management at it's finest

Reviewed on 2/11/2020

Robin Powered has helped us provide structure to our hoteling and meeting/collab rooms across our 5 offices. It has helped saved time (and with it money) by providing the tools need to book and manage these shared spaces. No more headaches with dueling meeting requests and 'room squatters'!

Pros

Robin Powered is a great tool to help manage the chaos of an open work space and helps augment other technologies in meeting and collab spaces.

Key Features/Benefits

- Easy to understand pricing with lot so of great features at entry level.
- Ability to use Android tablets and Ipads.
- Great branding/customization to give it a unique look/feel for office space.
- Easy to understand and use from a booking perspective.

Cons

I have no real issues/cons with the product. It would be nice to have some more improved remote management to help troubleshoot issues. It would be great to see Robin continue to integrate with other applications.

Matt B.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Perfect conference room display!

Reviewed on 11/19/2019

Robin has been great for reducing help desk calls too! People can see everything they need to know about the room right on the display!

Pros

I really like being able to walk up to a room and to be able to see if it is available and reserve the room for immediate usage without having to use a phone or laptop. Just push one button on the display and I can get right to work.

I also like that each room displays what devices and capacity each room has. This has saved me from booking the wrong room when I need a conference phone or projector.

Cons

I would like the ability to have multiple pictures of the room. Sometimes one pic cannot show all of the features of a room.

Industry: Internet

keep track of meeting locations

Reviewed on 4/19/2019

helpful for solving the problem of room availability in a corporate office with multiple shared meeting spaces.

Pros

management of shared meeting spaces in a large office. Integration with gmail for simple room reservations. Mobile App to quickly see what rooms are available right now.

Cons

difficult to integrate with older email systems; separate room reservation required from the meeting invitation. recurring meetings is still a beta feature. failing to check in for a meeting releases the room too quickly. Separated employees still have recurring meeting reservations tying up rooms.

Zachary D.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Good but can live without it.

Reviewed on 9/12/2018

Pros

Really great tool for helping coordinate room booking and sharing. Facilitates organization without the need for whiteboards/or printing schedule cards.

Cons

The software is great, the only thing is it's typically not business critical. A really "nice to have" option that we could probably live without if we had to.

Shannon M.
Industry: Management Consulting

User Friendly & Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 8/13/2020

Overall it's been a good experience. There have been a couple of times where some glitches happened, but their support team is FANTASTIC! They are always very responsive and have even followed up to let me know when issues have been resolved.

Pros

Overall, it's a very easy product to learn and use from a user perspective.

Cons

I sent a suggestion to their development team saying that there's one feature I'd find helpful that isn't an option. My company is using Robin to track our office activity and support social distancing because of COVID, so as an administrator, I'd like the option to receive an email when a space has been booked. Because I am not notified of bookings, I have to constantly log in throughout the day and check on our booking activity.

Alex V.

Robin Makes Booking Rooms Easier

Reviewed on 4/13/2017

I work at a smaller company and sometimes booking conferences room can be a pain. Now that we use Robin it is easy to tell at a glance when a conference room is available and even easier to secure that space. No more double booking rooms! I also love the mobile app which allows me to book a conference room from my iPhone when I'm on the move.

Pros

I like the convenience of the mobile app.

Vincent T.
Industry: Construction

Reviewed on 8/18/2020

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to log into, add items and get assistance.

Cons

Needs more features. Floor plans could be higher quality.

Chad P.
Industry: Accounting

Robin Powered

Reviewed on 8/24/2020

Implementation was smooth and their is very little learning curve for end users.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Excellent tech support.

Cons

Not the cheapest solution. Robin supports various third party room display tablets. I wish that their software would lock these tablets to just running the Robin app. Instead they rely on third part apps to handle this functionality which does not always work very well.

Does what it promises

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 4/14/2019

Pros

Really easy to use, and therefore easy to get usage across the business. The app is especially straightforward and makes room booking a breeze - much easier than trying to do the same through Google Calendar.

Cons

No issues to report , though room usage may have to be a fairly large issue for your business to justify using it.

Joel P.
Industry: Management Consulting

Great Meeting Scheduler and Desk Booking

Reviewed on 8/12/2020

Pros

The ease of use and set up. We signed up for Robin due to the recent pandemic and the need for hoteled desks. Robin makes it super easy to block off desks and set up new meeting rooms or desks. There are a ton of features for you to recreate your office space and it is highly customizable. The team also finds it super user friendly when signing up for desks.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of at the moment

Louis H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Use it to book conference rooms in our office.

Reviewed on 6/7/2017

Keeps conference room schedules organized.

Pros

This is a systematic way for our team to book different conference rooms. Before this, people walked in on groups having a meeting frequently.

Cons

The customer support wasn't as helpful as I had hoped. Everyone I book a room it sends an email out from the person in our company that set the program up, so it looks like it's his meeting not mine and I'm not sure how to fix that.

Louis H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Use the service to coordinate scheduling of conference rooms

Reviewed on 6/27/2017

Ease of use to book conference rooms without walking in on another meeting.

Pros

This allows our office to easily book a conference room and know what is available without having to get up and check or walk in on someone in a meeting.

Cons

The customer service and linking to my calendar has never been stellar. Still not running as efficiently as I'd hope to be.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Elliot S.
Industry: Real Estate

Great user experience

Excellent!!

Pros

Its easy to use, and all of our staff have adopted it without issues. Their customer service is great!

Cons

there are some features that I feel could be added but arent, although they do listen to feedback. Some of the menus are crowded and designing maps isnt as intuitive as it could be.

Jennifer E.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

So easy to request my desk!

Reviewed on 8/17/2020

Pros

Very easy to use software especially if you need to change anything that was originally scheduled.

Cons

Nothing yet - I haven't encountered any problems.

Lisa B.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

EASY

Reviewed on 7/8/2020

Pros

I LIKE THAT I CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE SALESREPS CALENDAR OPEN AT ONCE TO PLAN ALL MEETINGS

Cons

I HAVE NO ISSUES AT ALL WITH THIS PROGRAM.