AccuLynx

4.6/5

Aaron

Why I love Acculynx

Reviewed on 7/10/2019

I have been with Acculynx for over four years at multiple companies and have brought this product to companies it works great

Pros

I like the software because it’s easy to use and keep track of my jobs.

Cons

Sometimes Bugs happen that make the software hard to use but does go away pretty quickly

Pretty Decent Software

Reviewed on 7/10/2019

Good for sales, not as great for management and production. They are working hard to improve production side.

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, tailored to my industry.

Cons

Limited custom options for production and ordering.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Chronicle has too long of a setup process. It is not nearly as turn key.

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Acculynx is tailored specifically to my industry.
Ryan

You NEED to have APIs and webhooks to play nicely with others

Reviewed on 12/23/2020

Pros

It allows good communication throughout the company regarding a client.

Cons

As a website developer and marketer, I rely heavily on aggregating leads from many different sources into one location. Acculynx does not allow this. We have to manually input these contacts. HubSpot communicates with almost every platform. It makes it incredibly easy to create automations as complex as your imagination will allow. If Acculynx would allow HubSpot to communicate with its platform, it could open up SO MANY possibilities. We could create automation for every single step of the process. The client would know everything going on every step of the way. We could automatically create contacts in Acculynx from contacts captured by HubSpot. The possibilities are vast. It seems it would bring so much value to Acculynx by integrating with software like HubSpot, Salesforce, and others like them.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Ryan - Thanks for leaving a review! We hear your feedback regarding the API and are passing this onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Elizabeth

• Customer Support Software

When only the best will do

Reviewed on 11/15/2022

I have used other software programs and none compare with acculynx.

Pros

Full management software. Follow and manage jobs from start to finish. Easy to use. One stop shopping!

Cons

Cost to add additional users additional users is high.

Carol Anne

Worth the price!

Reviewed on 8/23/2022

Wonderful! Customer service is top notch and everyone I’ve dealt with has been super helpful.

Pros

File management. Estimating is a breeze. Invoicing and inputting payments are user friendly. Customizable dashboard and files.

Cons

Mainly the mobile app. I’d like to be able to download documents that are already on the file to my device.

JobNimbus and Jobber

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Easier to use and make sense of different job stages.

Ease of use.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Carol Anne - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software helps you stay organized and aware of different job stages. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Austin
  • Industry: Building Materials

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 5/12/2022

Very happy, more organized, proposals are easier to make having the templates there. We really enjoy the program.

Pros

It's hard to choose just one thing, every feature is very helpful. The calendar and the notes are nice to have to remember who is needing what and when we last spoke with the client. The invoice process is easy and the option to import from the worksheet is a big time saver! Having the "paid" mark is a nice way to give the client a receipt. We highly recommend Acculynx and are glad we chose to go with it!

Cons

At first it was a little challenging added the crews to the mobile app, and figuring that out but we re-scheduled a short training and was able to get the help we needed.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Austin - Thanks for sharing a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you've been able to take advantage of the features designed for roofing contractors. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Chuck

Best CRM for exterior contractors

Reviewed on 8/31/2022

It’s a very good system and they have an incredible support team. We’ve tried multiple CRMs over the last few years. Acculynx is by far the best in every category.

Pros

Acculynx is by far the most comprehensive and smooth CRM for exterior contracting that I’ve seen or tried. We could not find a system that worked for us for years and Acculynx answers nearly all our issues.

Cons

Working with sub contractors is difficult with Acculynx. They have a crew app but it is very expensive. Acculynx is already quite a bit more expensive than any other system we have used so another added expense was too much. We are working around it but it’s not ideal.

Michael

Amazing for organization

Reviewed on 5/12/2022

Pros

Super easy to stay better organized between the office, sales team, and installation teams. Love that it integrates with QuickBooks.

Cons

Disappointed that only when you record an invoice does it import info to Quickbooks. Would like to see an option to sync client info earlier in the process and sync estimates.

Salesforce Service Cloud

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Seemed much better tailored to our industry and some managers had previous experience using the software

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Michael - Thanks for leaving a review on AccuLynx! We're glad that our software has helped your entire team get and stay organized. We appreciate your feedback regarding the QuickBooks integration and will pass that onto our product team.

Jennifer

Acculynx Review

Reviewed on 5/12/2022

Customer service is great. Still trying to figure out exactly how we want to use it.

Pros

Easy to use. We are still trying to figure out how to do pay apps for our subs.

Cons

I still have a lot to figure out. We have only been using for a few months. The scheduler is confusing.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Jennifer - Thanks for leaving a review! We hear that switching to a new program can come with a learning curve and our support team is always standing by to help. Don't forget that we have videos and past webinars in our Knowledge Base that you can reference too! Some of our customers prefer to use those tools to answer specific questions. Thanks again for sharing your feedback!

Maggie

Reviewed on 6/3/2022

Pros

I like how much faster it is than the previous software we were using.

Cons

Switching from something we had been using for so long was hard because it was like learning it all over again.

Michael

Almost Perfect

Reviewed on 10/28/2020

Overall I am very pleased with AccuLynx. I do with that the Quickbook integration worked both ways. As in, if we enter an invoice or job in Quickbooks it synced over to AccuLynx. Right now it's the other way around and that really doesn't work for us.

Pros

I'm still learning all the features, but so far it has been extremely easy to pick up. I absolutely love the dashboard, especially the sales leaderboard. I've gotten into many arguments with our sales reps just trying to get them those numbers and now they can just look at them themselves.

Cons

I don't like that we can't import data from Quickbooks. We enter all of our jobs in quickbooks first so it would be nice if it was a two way street on that. In order to use this feature we would have to completely change how we do jobs/invoices and right now that just isn't an option.

Another problem I've had is that we do a lot of work with property managements, HOAs, and contractors. Most of whom we have multiple jobs assigned to. Right now it is extremely difficult to setup a contact that has multiple jobs in it. I believe that a fix for this is in the works from what I saw in the suggestions & feedback section.

This is just a feature I'd like, but it would be really nice if AccuLynx integrated with CompanyCam. We switched over from Job Nimbus and it was really nice that any pictures our guys took out in the field using CompanyCam, automatically uploaded to Job Nimbus. Now I have to go to the project in CompanyCam and download the pictures, then upload them to AccuLynx. I know our crew can just take pictures using AccuLynx, but our guys are special and we barely have gotten them to use CompanyCam.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Michael - It's great to hear that your salespeople have been able to see their performance! We also hear your concerns regarding the QuickBooks integration and photo tools. We have a new photo update coming soon, so we urge you to stay tuned regarding upcoming changes! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Brett

Summary of Acculynx, 1 month in

Reviewed on 5/26/2020

Production and work flow is becoming more fluid with Acculynx.

Pros

I like being able to view a file in its entirety. In addition, being able to upload docs, pics, etc while at the job site. I am still navigating through all of the options available. And the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] scheduled training's to being able to reach support from the dashboard is huge for me. I am NOT tech savvy.

Cons

A few issues I was having include: photos would rotate and condense when I attempted to draw on them, only able to create 1 estimate in the system (will be addressing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on next training) , and I would really like for the calendar / events to have the availability to scroll down (currently I have to shrink screen to 68% to see the save box) and this is also true when I submitted the idea through Acculynx, that window did not allow for scrolling.

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

We have not made the transition as of yet bc of one main factor: Location/time stamp. In Evernote when I am taking pics, added comments made by adjusters, clients, subs, etc, it is showing that I am on the job site, in real time. Acculynx is lacking that (hopefully only for the time being).

Evernote Teams

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Fluidity and personally the availability of support. From the first contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], hearing from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] during demo to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] following up and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ongoing amazing training's, I am not feeling too lost. (I tend to navigate too far without reaching out for a life line.)
Kyla

Best Software for Roofing Companies

Reviewed on 10/29/2020

Great. Super easy to use and customer support will gladly help you figure out anything that you might be struggling with.

Pros

This is by far the best and easiest to use software for running a roofing company. It really helps you keep everything so organized and on schedule and with the ability to always quickly have everything you need. It has been critical to take business to the next level.

Cons

Really no complaints with this, some things may take longer to figure out how to fully take maximum advantage of but it really can do everything I need it to.

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Way easier to use, better organizational structure.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Kyla - We're glad that AccuLynx has been an asset for running your roofing company! As you said, organization and scheduling are key in order to take your business to the next level. Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Dan

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 11/17/2020

I have been using AccuLynx for almost 3 years now and we love it. I could not imagine trying to run my roofing business without it!

Pros

Easy to use and very user friendly. I like how the system looks and puts everything in front of you to see on a daily basis. It makes it easier to plan my day.

Cons

At first they did not have the ability to do automated tasks. They have since implemented that which has made our jobs easier.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Dan - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you're able to see everything you need in one place and have been able to utilize additional AccuLynx features that we've rolled out. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Tony

• Customer Support Software

It’s getting better and better!

Reviewed on 11/19/2021

I am a fan of AccuLynx and I appreciate their growth. I wish it happens faster though.

Pros

Very easy way to keep your organization organized and on task

Cons

A lot of new features are coming out but I feel it’s behind in the times with some technology that is used in other Crm’s.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Tony - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that AccuLynx keeps your team organized and focused. We are constantly working to improve our product and have had some awesome releases this year with custom workflows, the mobile camera app, and the financial worksheet. 2022 will have even more updates so continue to stay tuned for that!

William

• Customer Support Software

Great platform, mobile app needs work.

Reviewed on 11/17/2020

For better or for worse, our company is built around Acculynx and we we rely on it for everything we do. Gradual improvements have been very welcome.

Pros

Very impressed with task management, template management and ease of estimate creation.

Cons

The mobile app is pretty lousy. It’s exceedingly slow, buggy, and has a poor overall layout.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi William - It's great that you've found value in AccuLynx's easy to use template and estimate creation features. We hear your feedback regarding the mobile app and have passed this onto our product team. We also urge you to stay tuned for upcoming product updates. We think you'll be excited about what we have in store! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Daniel

Good Software with Great Potential

Reviewed on 8/25/2021

Great. Everyone has been a pleasure to work with from Sales to Support

Pros

I love how integrated everything is and how much it talks with itself. There are so many great integrations with various softwares.

Cons

There seems to be a few breaks in the chain where things dont immediately update in other places, the system is very basic for the cost, and there is very little customization

Housecall Pro, JOBPROGRESS and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Housecall was too constrained and basic with little to no integration

Housecall Pro

Ease of implementation, integration with SRS and Quickbooks

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Daniel - We're glad that you're enjoying the AccuLynx integrations! AccuLynx was created with roofing contractors in mind so that no customization is required. Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Thomas

Always Improving

Reviewed on 7/8/2021

Overall, I really like to program as it is set up well for the roofing industry. I have been using for close to 10 years now and have enjoyed the majority of the upgrades. Mostly just me getting used to them (lol)

Pros

I really like the field app for adding the photos, and scanning documents. That is awesome. I used to use cams canner and now I do not :) Job tracking is easy.

Cons

Not able to add additional adjuster names/numbers. We are usually dealing with a field Adjuster and a desk adjuster not to mention new adjuster on claim. I would also like to see data only need to be added once, then be able to be added in other functions such as subcontractors/vendors. They could be added in vendors, directory and contacts by adding info 1 time? Also, it would be nice to edit orders without having to clear all progress but not sure what all the other bad stuff is that could happen.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Thomas - Thanks for the great review! Have you also tried the new mobile Camera App? Many of our customers are loving that for on-site photo capture. We also hear your feedback regarding multiple adjusters and are sharing that with our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Meghan

Great program for Roofing Contractors

Reviewed on 7/15/2017

Overall an effective program and now I couldn't do this without Acculynx!

Pros

Able to keep an accurate record of communications with customers as well as supplies we have orders. We like that we can upload documents to the customer portal and share them with all staff members even when the estimator is in the field.
Acculynx also tracks the phone calls that are made to the customer from the mobile app and tracks all email communications with customers which allows to ensure our staff are providing the proper attentention to the customer and it also allows me to pull the customers portal when a customer calls and says "I never heard from your staff" I can pull it up and even share it with the customer. I can also track orders and invoicing as well as payments.

Cons

The calendar is a flaw, if you have a lot of service personal (They are coded by different colors for each employee) there is a lot of colors! I wish they had an option that would allow you to create separate calendars, example: one calendar for repair crew and a separate one for estimators and instead of colors place them side by side. It gets overwhelming with a ton of colors

Sam

Pretty Sweet

Reviewed on 10/20/2020

Overall, I would say the software is pretty great. A few tweaks here and there and it could really be way above the rest.

Pros

The software as a whole has a pretty user-friendly set up. I think the dashboard is probably my favorite part personally because it just gives you a great snapshot of everything that is going on in real time. Any tab or screen you go to is very easy to figure out with just a few clicks.

Cons

So far, I think the thing I least like about this software is the way you handle a change order. I think a change order should have an extra tab on the Contract page within the job and there should be a way to track them and submit within the job. Also, the permit tracking I would say leaves a little to be desired. I think it should be a little more customizable, especially in regards to municipalities. For example, there could be a drop down to select where the permit is being pulled so that you can run reports and be able to plan your runs accordingly.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Sam - Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer! We also love the "birds eye view" that the dashboard offers. We hear your concerns regarding change orders and permit tracking, and are sharing your feedback with our product team. Thanks again!

Haley

This software is amazing

Reviewed on 12/3/2019

I used Acculynx daily for many years. I believe Acculynx's product development team truly listens to the feedback of their customers. Their support staff was amazing and I was always able to speak to someone when I wanted to. Sometimes I would call and ask "can I do this on Acculynx?" and they usually walked me through how to pull whatever information I wanted from them. This software is a true project management software, but can be used somewhat as a CRM.

Pros

After Acculynx overhauled their reporting feature at the end of 2017 (I think?) everything changed for me. Their custom reporting was incredible. The amount of programs they could integrate with was incredible. Acculynx was a complete 10/10 for me.

Cons

When using Acculynx, there were a few features I wish were a little more customize-able as far as field within a contract/registrant/lead. I also think the addition of a mass mail/CRM feature would truly set them over the edge to excellence.

Response from Exact Logix

Thank you so much for sharing your review Haley. We appreciate you being a customer!

Amber

Reviewed on 7/19/2019

It is an excellent communication tool for a business with multiple employees when the software is used correctly.

Pros

extremely user friendly and is set up to follow operating procedures within any company in a consistent and accurate work flow

Cons

there have been some problems in the software which have been written off by support as "Glitches" and I had one help desk ticket out which was never resolved.

I was not with this company at inception of Acculynx but my experience with the staff and Acculynx after they have used it for 2 years is the training (or lack thereof) from acculynx was sub-par. The staff in our company had zero work flow with the software. I know that aspect is the job of the company super users but apparently there were none in our business as operating procedures of our CRM did not exist and there was zero consistency with our users.

Alexis

Only One Sales Person

Reviewed on 6/24/2019

My overall experience has been great. My boss was told about it at Prosault and wanted to onboard within the year. We called in to get started, but honestly, with just me, it was hard to get the system uploaded and still be able to manage the phones and company. But, the rep(I believe), was great. He realized quick, that phone conversations were impossible, so he made special videos (outside of regular training videos) that I could watch at my pace and use to fix our system. It's up now and for the most part, functioning. We are still phazing out our old system, but we plan to be fully onboarded by the time he goes to his next Prosault meeting. We met with Acculynx at the Roofing Expo in Nashville this past year, and my owners actually won the ATV :)

Pros

that fact that we can upload from the job site and that our reporting is included in the software

Cons

It is geared more towards sales and less towards job completion. Also, too many different calendars for any business with less than 10 employees. I really wish that the calendar to schedule sales was better. I know you didn't reinvent the wheel because it syncs to Google calendars, but the idea is to have one go to spot. We would like to be able to view the calendar in the app instead of having to log in using our web browser. Also, we are excited to see what kind of updates come with the new production additions. We hope to use this software to communicate with our crews and not have to build folders.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Alexis,
Thank you for reviewing AccuLynx! I'm glad it is working well for you and I will pass along your feedback to the product team. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out with future suggestions or feedback at: http://feedback.acculynx.com/forums/243621-general-feedback. Hope you are all getting to enjoy the ATV!

Jennifer

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, good software

Reviewed on 6/28/2021

good project tracking software, CRM system. Lacks a bit on the accounting side and how it interacts with Quickbooks. also, would like more specific permissions so we can restrict users easier.

Pros

it is easy to use and user friendly. training videos are available to help new users.

Cons

the programmers do not understand accounting or take that into account when they make changes which have caused problems for us.
would like to be on a user committee that reviews or tests changes before they are made to ensure no accounting issues.
changes are made without notification.
permissions/restrictions are very vague so it is difficult to restrict users.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Jennifer - We love seeing that you take advantage of our training videos! We also hear your concerns regarding the accounting features. We've got some exciting Quickbooks updates rolling out later this year that will help ease this. Regardless, we're passing your feedback onto our product team.

Barb

Need other options

Reviewed on 7/10/2019

A lot!! Just using messages and tagging employees, workers we can get the little things done to make our customers happy and a happy customer is what EVERYONE wants!!!!

Pros

The ease of the whole software and simple, very easy to upload pics, docs, etc.

Cons

Would like this to change or add on:
1-Job number - you should be able to change yourself and not being able to change starting job number. Ours starts with the year 19-9001 would like to see 19-0001
2-Customer in record you should be able to add another contract to their record. Can't do it. Say further down the road they want basement waterproofing, have to add another record, same but different job.
3-Need to cater to basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could tell you what see needs or would like added.
4-The reports can be more flexible (I called in on that one) they couldn't do anything.