AccuLynx

4.6/5

Andy

Solid CRM

Reviewed on 2019-07-31

Pros

Functionality
Ordering
Estimates
Tracking of customers

Cons

Inability to add pictures/ reports to contract worksheet

Comfort and Familiarity
Lucas

Premium product

Reviewed on 2022-08-23

Acculynx is allowing us to scale and to take care of customers at a high level even as business increases.

Pros

The automations and integrations are bar none.

Cons

I don't like that most admin tasks cannot be done from the app. I am always on the go and I need functionality from a mobile device.

JobNimbus, Roofr and RoofSnap

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

I outgrew Roofsnap. It does not have any true CRM functionality and it is not scalable.

RoofSnap

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

So I am able implement my processes and my software will be able to grow with me.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Lucas - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software has helped your customer service. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Peter

New User

Reviewed on 2022-05-17

Still a new user. Not implemented as of yet (scheduled for June 1). Designing templates at this time and assigning job roles

Pros

Library, template design, communications, reduction of Paperwork

Cons

Cost of the product. Acculynx is almost double the cost of competing products. The margin is even wider when you add additional services.

Jobber and Buildertrend

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

-To reduce paper -Improve accuracy -Improve communications -Timely information -CRM Capabilities

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Easier set-up Geared more to roofing

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Peter - Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad that things like our template library and digital document storage have helped you better run your roofing business!

Caleb

• Customer Support Software

Becoming a slick system but also is less customizable every year

Reviewed on 2017-04-19

It's a good program if you only price on a markup basis and if you have very little labor line items and are in the US.

Pros

Can access anywhere.
Clean and visually easy to find the information you need on a screen (compared to many other programs)
Now able to control how measurement numbers are used to generate material and labor quantities. (used to be a limited feature)
Eagle views can be imported directly into estimates and orders.
Estimates can transfer directly to orders.
Some control of file workflow
Some ability to group multiple jobs under one homeowner.
Can create estimate off of mobile device.
If you are a US company there is integration available with Major suppliers.
Support is quick to get to problems.

Cons

The longer we stay with the program the less control we have over the way estimates, orders, and jobs are handled.
New updates have made having a standard price list practically impossible within the program. By this I mean they are pushing for all quotes to be based on cost and Margin. This causes problems when there are agreed or dictated rates for work with insurance companies and contractors. Some manual over-ride of cost to state the preferred charge per unit is available but this causes job cost breakdown further down the line with the order process.
Emails directly from the program are possible but are unreliable. Easily one third of the recipients will have the acculynx email end up in a spam filter and quotes are easily missed until an owner adds us to a safe list. This problem doesn't exist when emailing from our regular gmail. Any change in email subject line while replying will cause the email to be lost by acculynx.
Despite being able to indicate who the primary owner and the sales owner are on a job, generating a sales report allocates all sales to the person listed as the sales owner. Should you have a production manager who would take on the job as primary owner the sales rep will no longer show this job as credited towards their sales. Effectively making either the sales or primary owner categories useless and sales reports inaccurate.
Recent program changes have removed the ability to have labor and material applied to one item. They must now be show separate. Their assumption is that only one or two labor items will be used for a roofing job, siding job, etc. If you have labor rates for underlayments, accessories, flashings it becomes cumbersome to always ensure these items are added to every estimate and results in an overly wordy estimate.

Carol Anne

Worth the price!

Reviewed on 2022-08-23

Wonderful! Customer service is top notch and everyone I’ve dealt with has been super helpful.

Pros

File management. Estimating is a breeze. Invoicing and inputting payments are user friendly. Customizable dashboard and files.

Cons

Mainly the mobile app. I’d like to be able to download documents that are already on the file to my device.

JobNimbus and Jobber

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Easier to use and make sense of different job stages.

Ease of use.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Carol Anne - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software helps you stay organized and aware of different job stages. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Chuck

Best CRM for exterior contractors

Reviewed on 2022-08-31

It’s a very good system and they have an incredible support team. We’ve tried multiple CRMs over the last few years. Acculynx is by far the best in every category.

Pros

Acculynx is by far the most comprehensive and smooth CRM for exterior contracting that I’ve seen or tried. We could not find a system that worked for us for years and Acculynx answers nearly all our issues.

Cons

Working with sub contractors is difficult with Acculynx. They have a crew app but it is very expensive. Acculynx is already quite a bit more expensive than any other system we have used so another added expense was too much. We are working around it but it’s not ideal.

Joe

Reviewed on 2022-05-17

Good just a few issues.

Pros

There are several things I like about the product. It’s great for organizing everything and having it in one place.

Cons

The way it seems to change too often. The uploading process takes too long. Sometime it doesn’t even upload.

Stephen

my inpute

Reviewed on 2020-05-28

good to date hoping for more ability to customize soon

Pros

i like thats its set up for insurance work and that it links to our suppliers that its new and innovative

Cons

i need more customization for our use i need a line for claim numbers, i would like to tex customers,
i would like to have insurance company and adjusters infor for easier connections and calls
i also would like to be able to send tex to different team members inside of the customer contact

Stan

Review of Acculynx.

Reviewed on 2018-10-12

it's 85% of what we want. We want it to go to 95% so hopefully you listen to users suggestions.

Pros

It is fairly intuitive for newbees and easy to follow through the job progress. All of the features are good especially in the products catalog except when we want to have options like instead of " pieces" we would like to translate to "SQ" so that we order 12 sq instead of 12 sheets of plywood. This is a huge profit and yes the sales guy needs to pay attention and do the math but the option to switch to SQ would have saves our ass.

Cons

It would be nice to have the pricing automated like it did before Allied sold out. The other desire would be to have a place in the products catalog where we could pre-determine what was coming directly from our stock in the shop so that there would be 2 orders: 1 for supplier for delivery and 1 for the shop guys to load for the job. This would eliminate a ton of time and effort by office staff and shop guys from running around the yard. I also think that when this new reports program comes out it doesn't continually increase our costs every time there is an "improvement" in the program.

Robert

Pros and Cons of AccuLynx

Reviewed on 2022-08-23

I can’t say enough about how awesome this software is. From initial personalized 1-on-1 training to the tracking of my first lead through job completion, this software has what I’ve been looking for and my business is better for it.

Pros

Feature rich CRM software that addresses every aspect from lead to final invoicing and closure. I liked the quote/estimate feature the most because you can set up an estimate template and link it to your SRS (supplier) account so it automatically populates with your current pricing. I also liked the billing and invoicing. This allows the option to provide financing for your clients and record/track payments.

Cons

The only con isn’t really a con but more of a learning curve so it’s on the individual’s ability to understand, not the software’s ability to provide what is needed.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Robert - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that our software has helped you manage and streamline so many aspects of your roofing business. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Marisa

friendly

Reviewed on 2022-08-18

I enjoy the program and think it works well.

Pros

I like the user interface. It is very easy to navigate.

Cons

setting up the back end. Nothing wrong with the process, it is just time consuming.

Buildertrend

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Giddy Up simply didn't work properly

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Acculynx had more features.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Marisa - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad to hear that you find our software easy to navigate. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

anthony

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2022-08-23

Pros

It is straight forward with features packed into it, but they are simple to navigate

Cons

Writing quotes could be cleaner/easier. Using a hard list of materials to quote a job is less than ideal, however it works.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Anthony - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We are happy to hear that you have found our software user-friendly. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer!

Carolyn

Awesome all around system

Reviewed on 2021-10-25

I've used this software at a large company, used several other systems since then. Started a company about a year ago and needed software to help keep things organized as we grow. Demo'd every software I could find and ultimately Acculynx was still the best option.

Pros

Everything related to the job is in one place, and it's easy to get to. The dashboard is useful and relevant, and the software is scalable from small to large businesses according to needs. Integrates with many other programs and everything works well.

Cons

Not as customizable as others, but works so well it doesn't need to be necessarily (apple vs android so to speak.) Dont like that you have to pay extra for features that I would consider essential, such as smart docs and the full scheduler/production mode.

JobNimbus and Contractors Cloud

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Smoother interface, full features, ABC integration was a huge plus, the way it generates material and labor orders with or without pricing was also a huge factor. work orders/estimates are easy to build. everythings streamlined. scalable as we grow.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Carolyn - Thanks for the 5-star review! We're glad that you've seen the benefits of AccuLynx for companies of all size.

Elena

• Customer Support Software

Attention Roofers - This CRM was Made for You!

Reviewed on 2021-05-18

Overall, I am pretty happy with AccuLynx. The support team is responsive. I like the chat feature for questions. AccuLynx is constantly coming out with new features/integrations, so I am hopeful that some of our issues with the software will be addressed in the future.

Pros

The best thing about AccuLynx is that it was designed specifically for the roofing industry. Other CRMs have to be customized to meet the needs of roofers - AccuLynx, however, does not. The permit tracking feature is really helpful, especially when you have a bunch of projects going on at the same time. It helps you identify which jobs still need inspection. I also really like the ordering feature. We have ours set up to send orders directly to ABC. This integrative feature makes my life so much easier because it cuts down on the amount of administrative work.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an area in the permit tracking feature to track mid-roof inspections. It could be an optional field (since mid-roofs are not required everywhere/on every project). It would also be nice to have the option to delete notes in the file. At the moment, once the note is in there, you can't delete it. This can create some confusion if someone accidentally puts a note in the wrong file. One other thing is that the integrations with accounting software are limited. Our new accounting software won't integrate with AccuLynx, so that is going to create a problem of double-entry for us in the future.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Elena - We love hearing that you're taking advantage of key AccuLynx features that were designed for roofing contractors like you! We also appreciate your feedback on our product. We're passing your review along to our team, and we also urge you to stay tuned for some exciting product updates. We have some things rolling out this year that you'll definitely love! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer.

Michael

Almost Perfect

Reviewed on 2020-10-28

Overall I am very pleased with AccuLynx. I do with that the Quickbook integration worked both ways. As in, if we enter an invoice or job in Quickbooks it synced over to AccuLynx. Right now it's the other way around and that really doesn't work for us.

Pros

I'm still learning all the features, but so far it has been extremely easy to pick up. I absolutely love the dashboard, especially the sales leaderboard. I've gotten into many arguments with our sales reps just trying to get them those numbers and now they can just look at them themselves.

Cons

I don't like that we can't import data from Quickbooks. We enter all of our jobs in quickbooks first so it would be nice if it was a two way street on that. In order to use this feature we would have to completely change how we do jobs/invoices and right now that just isn't an option.

Another problem I've had is that we do a lot of work with property managements, HOAs, and contractors. Most of whom we have multiple jobs assigned to. Right now it is extremely difficult to setup a contact that has multiple jobs in it. I believe that a fix for this is in the works from what I saw in the suggestions & feedback section.

This is just a feature I'd like, but it would be really nice if AccuLynx integrated with CompanyCam. We switched over from Job Nimbus and it was really nice that any pictures our guys took out in the field using CompanyCam, automatically uploaded to Job Nimbus. Now I have to go to the project in CompanyCam and download the pictures, then upload them to AccuLynx. I know our crew can just take pictures using AccuLynx, but our guys are special and we barely have gotten them to use CompanyCam.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Michael - It's great to hear that your salespeople have been able to see their performance! We also hear your concerns regarding the QuickBooks integration and photo tools. We have a new photo update coming soon, so we urge you to stay tuned regarding upcoming changes! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Sheena

Long Term Success and Scaleability

Reviewed on 2020-10-26

takes quite a bit of time to setup. but once you have it setup, it makes every task more efficient and accurate.

Pros

Once it is set up correctly the sky is the limit. It saves so much time when it is setup right that as one person i can turn out the work of four easily. it has checks and balances. every feature i was asking about has now been created, and implemented.

Cons

I wish there was a way to remove OR EDIT the standard AccuLynx material and labor items. They cause a lot of issues. They are not useful or helpful. If they were removed from my library and system the templates and estimates would be flawless. if i am searching for an item and it finds the AccuLynx item then it is not linked to anything it doesn't have a price and it has to be changed. it is frustrating.

there needs to be a way to forward an email from AccuLynx that was sent thru AccuLynx.

JobNimbus, Jobber and Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Because of the estimating templates. and the ability to invoice. The job flow thru the system from measurements to estimate, to contract, to labor order and material order, to final invoice requires NO double entry work. it is fantastic

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Sheena - We're glad that AccuLynx is saving you time and increasing your productivity! We also hear your concerns about editing the standard material and labor templates and are passing your feedback onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Brett

Summary of Acculynx, 1 month in

Reviewed on 2020-05-26

Production and work flow is becoming more fluid with Acculynx.

Pros

I like being able to view a file in its entirety. In addition, being able to upload docs, pics, etc while at the job site. I am still navigating through all of the options available. And the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] scheduled training's to being able to reach support from the dashboard is huge for me. I am NOT tech savvy.

Cons

A few issues I was having include: photos would rotate and condense when I attempted to draw on them, only able to create 1 estimate in the system (will be addressing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on next training) , and I would really like for the calendar / events to have the availability to scroll down (currently I have to shrink screen to 68% to see the save box) and this is also true when I submitted the idea through Acculynx, that window did not allow for scrolling.

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

We have not made the transition as of yet bc of one main factor: Location/time stamp. In Evernote when I am taking pics, added comments made by adjusters, clients, subs, etc, it is showing that I am on the job site, in real time. Acculynx is lacking that (hopefully only for the time being).

Evernote Teams

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Fluidity and personally the availability of support. From the first contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], hearing from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] during demo to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] following up and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ongoing amazing training's, I am not feeling too lost. (I tend to navigate too far without reaching out for a life line.)
Leanne

Great Software but Still Missing a Few Key Features

Reviewed on 2019-07-02

Overall, Acculynx has made a huge difference to our roofing company. We are able to more easily track our success with leads and keep everything organized. Even though there are still some features we would like to see, we are overall quite happy with it.

Pros

We love the lead pipeline and the ability to track exactly what is happening with a lead at any given point in time. It's super nice that all files and photos can be stored in Acculynx for each job. This helps us stay organized!

Cons

Acculynx is still missing a few features. For example: The calendar on Acculynx doesn't sync with the job files. You can't create an appointment w/a customer directly from the pipeline (after it's been entered as a lead--I know it can be entered when being added as a new lead). Even though the calendar does allow us to enter a job into it, the notes on the calendar don't go to the customer's file. This could cause problems if that info isn't transferred. In addition, the app doesn't give users access to the calendar. Since we use the calendar so much, this would be incredibly helpful. In addition: It would be nice if there was a dedicated field for referrals. We like to credit customers who give us referrals, and a fillable field for this would be great!

Amanda

• Customer Support Software

Complete Business management tool at your fingertips

Reviewed on 2015-04-02

Pros

Best CRM program for contractors by far, but it's much more than that! It's all at your fingers. Access from anywhere in the county where you can have a computer connected to the web. Love the integration with QuickBooks, which eliminated the multiple entries. Managing multiple locations all fluidly from Acculynx. All your reports and numbers are right there. Honestly, we operate everything through Acculynx and QB, and it's so smooth. Very easy to use. Department capabilities so office staff and sales reps view what you determine necessary. Our new hire got on for 5 min and messaged me to say, "Wow this program seems really user-friendly" if that says anything!

Cons

There is nothing I that least like! I think the program is awesome and a giant leap in the industry. We started with Acculynx back when it was still its first version. I can tell you that they are always trying to improve and make advancements anywhere they can. So be understanding if something in the system changes. I promise it's for the better! We all get used to using something one way and people seem to resist change. These improvements come from our feedback like this, and they are hearing it and implementing. Previously, the reps would push back if there was a software update, but then the "awwww" moment comes later in the day and they love the improvements. So definitely appreciate it!

Caleb

• Customer Support Software

Really nice user experience.

Reviewed on 2020-10-20

Pros

It is a very intuitive and easy to navigate product. It is easy to learn and very professional looking. The estimate templates really make things easier and faster. I like the price integration with ABC.

Cons

The lack of company cam integration is so frustrating. The photo app in acculynx is not even close to as useful, and I just wish it would let me integrate. The email system is also clunky and not very professional. I don't really like sending emails through acculynx because it is so hard to use. I end up downloading documents to my computer and emailing them with gmail. Basically when I am inside acculynx I love it, but when it has to interact with something else, I find myself frustrated.

JobNimbus, Jobber, JOBPROGRESS and Contractors Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Ease of use, better looking interface.

JOBPROGRESS

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

It seems easy to use and navigate.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Caleb - The ease of use, templates, and ABC integration are features that many of our customers love. We hear your feedback in regards to the photo app and email capabilities. We do have a product update coming out shortly that will address some of your key concerns. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Kyla

Best Software for Roofing Companies

Reviewed on 2020-10-29

Great. Super easy to use and customer support will gladly help you figure out anything that you might be struggling with.

Pros

This is by far the best and easiest to use software for running a roofing company. It really helps you keep everything so organized and on schedule and with the ability to always quickly have everything you need. It has been critical to take business to the next level.

Cons

Really no complaints with this, some things may take longer to figure out how to fully take maximum advantage of but it really can do everything I need it to.

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Way easier to use, better organizational structure.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Kyla - We're glad that AccuLynx has been an asset for running your roofing company! As you said, organization and scheduling are key in order to take your business to the next level. Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Pretty Decent Software

Reviewed on 2019-07-10

Good for sales, not as great for management and production. They are working hard to improve production side.

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, tailored to my industry.

Cons

Limited custom options for production and ordering.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Chronicle has too long of a setup process. It is not nearly as turn key.

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Acculynx is tailored specifically to my industry.
Harlan

• Customer Support Software

Great program for Contractors and subcontractors

Reviewed on 2020-11-17

I have been working 2 plus years with Acculynx and it has done a fine job of keep our compnay abreast of the issues that face contractors. I will say I am nowhere near an expert in this software, but I learn something new every day!

Pros

I liked that for the most part, this software is intuitive.

Cons

There are so many bells and whitles that you can get lost in the minutiae of the program

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx

Market sharp was NOT intuitive and didn't seem to work well for my company

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx

Acculynx seemed the most interested in getting us on board with their product. The Tech support is without equal! If I have a problem... Thay fix it!

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Harlan - Thanks for being an Acculynx customer and for leaving a review! We're glad that you find our software easy to navigate and that you've taken advantage of our awesome tech support team. Thanks again!

David

Honest Review

Reviewed on 2021-06-14

I have been using AL since 2012 and have greatly enjoyed the customer support and developments that have happened. The support department is really great at their jobs. The development team listens tot he users and reaches out to discuss recommendations that have been requested.

Pros

I really like the tracking that AL provides. From the production scheduler to the payments tab and syncing with QB.

Cons

I wish the mobile app was a little more fully functional as compared to the web version.

JobNimbus

Response from Exact Logix

Hi David - We love hearing your feedback, so thanks for sharing a review! We're glad that AccuLynx helps you track everything before, during, and after your jobs. We also hear your concerns regarding the Field App. We've got some exciting product updates coming later this year, so be sure to stay tuned for those! In the meantime, we'll pass your feedback onto our product team.

Dan

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2020-11-17

I have been using AccuLynx for almost 3 years now and we love it. I could not imagine trying to run my roofing business without it!

Pros

Easy to use and very user friendly. I like how the system looks and puts everything in front of you to see on a daily basis. It makes it easier to plan my day.

Cons

At first they did not have the ability to do automated tasks. They have since implemented that which has made our jobs easier.

Response from Exact Logix

Hi Dan - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you're able to see everything you need in one place and have been able to utilize additional AccuLynx features that we've rolled out. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!