Coaching.com

All-in-one coaching practice management & monitoring system

4.2/5

Cristina Marcano
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

CoachLogix your Coaching Management system

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

Pros

As a coaching management system, it serves to plan, organize but above all, follow up on clients, their goals, their progress processes, allowing them to measure achievements. Something I like is the report that can be made of the process of each client, making a detailed list of progress and achievements over time.

Cons

If you do not put effort to learn their functionality and operation it could be cumbersome to work with this system, but once you study it, you practice it and you do not want to let it go.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Online Media

• Customer Support Software

CoachLogix does the grunt work

Reviewed on 2019-01-15

Before we started using CoachLogix, tracking our coaching engagements was a very manual task that took up a lot of valuable time. CoachLogix software has enabled us to effectively monitor all our coaching engagements, send out progress reports to stakeholders and create impactful reports. Plus- they just came out with many new features that I haven't even tried yet, but I can see will create an even more seamless experience.

Pros

The features we utilize most are adding out coaches to the platform, utilizing the custom roadmaps, adding in our own resources and forms, the hyper links that we can insert into the tasks in the roadmaps and the ability to have our coaches mark their sessions complete in real time. We also use the downloadable CSV files to pull reports

Cons

Sometimes the reporting is not that easy to work through

Response from CoachLogix

Thank you for your review, Kimberly!

We are working on new reporting dashboards that will be available this summer. Stay tuned!

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Ouch

Reviewed on 2018-12-13

Don't do it.

Pros

I liked having billing / payments and scheduling on the same platform. But...

Cons

First of all, making my clients set up their own log-in and master the software made me very quesy. Second, it was complicated for me as a solo coach to master. Third, the glitches piled on top of the workarounds for other glitches...

Response from CoachLogix

Hello,

Thank you for submitting a review. We understand that as a coach, you might be nervous about providing your clients with access to a platform - that's why we make it optional to share a log in with clients. Managing a coaching practice is inherently complex, we try to do the best job we can in making our software easy to use while having all the features you need to manage everything in one place. if you visit help.coachlogix.com you can find helpful resources to get started using CoachLogix. We're happy to help if you ever want to give our platform another try.

Ad
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

The only really professional and essential option and

Reviewed on 2021-03-03

I could not have grown my business without it. My clients have in many cases referred my services to other clients because I was using this tool and it made the experience for them transformative. It’s a way to build a journey for them, and the ability to be both digital as well as personal (analog) is key for the overall experience of my clients.

Pros

Intuitive
Beautiful
A true hub, and integrated with all major apps
Scaleable
A strong success team

Cons

Hard question and I have nothing really. The team is building a new reporting capability, and this will make the overall experience better.

Nicole

This has changed everything

Reviewed on 2019-01-31

CoachLogix is now our one-stop coaching management portal. Brilliantly intuitive and sublimely easy to use.

Pros

We were seeking a solution to end our laborious, long-winded and complex reporting process in our Coaching and Leadership Development company, when CoachLogix came along.
We signed up and explored the features of what has proven an absolute game changer in our business. I couldn’t recommend this platform more, and it keeps getting better with more functionality being added all the time (how did we operate without calendar sync?).
Setting up coaching engagements, scheduling, coach pools, coach bios and client reporting is done in an nanosec.

Cons

In Australia we use a DD/MM/YYYY calendar. It would be great to be able to select which format, rather than the default US calendar.

Reese
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent Support

Reviewed on 2021-03-04

The team is very responsive to any feature request, bug report, or question I send their way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always available and easy to access, and have operated like true partners.

Pros

The product is easy to use and customizable to the organization, which I really appreciate. The UI is intuitive and many of the features are helping us enhance our coaching practice and better measure ROI. The biggest selling point for us was that this product is vendor agnostic. They integrate all coaching from across any vendors into one place for organizations to efficiently manage their coaching practices.

Cons

While this is the most advanced platform of this kind that I have personally seen, it is not perfect yet. The product is still growing and continues being enhanced with each new update. If a feature isn't available yet, the team has been transparent about where that feature sits on their development roadmap and have been able to prioritize and accelerate the release of high-impact features we've requested.

Matthew

Clearly Built By Coaches

Reviewed on 2019-01-17

Overall the creators of CoachLogix have considered just about every part of a coaching engagement to provide a tool that creates structure without feeling restrictive. This is a great tool for any coach to make their practice more consistent and scalable - or just stay more organized.

Pros

The software is clearly built with strong influence of people who actually provide coaching services, as evidenced by the way engagements are structured and the flexibility of different features. Variables like missing a session or even the variety of different billing preferences are all represented here and flexible enough to work for anyone. The software doesn't just help organize your clients and engagements; it encourages good habits and provides a framework that helps you run a better coaching business.

Cons

The navigation takes a little getting used to. However, once you're familiar with the different areas of the platform it comes easily.

Annalise

• Customer Support Software

CoachLogix is a must have!

Reviewed on 2019-01-15

Overall CoachLogix is the answer to a managing your coaching practice, it allows for greater consistency in keeping metrics on your work and ensures a better experience for my clients because my systems are now more streamlined.

Pros

Coachlogix has the sophistication and intuitiveness that I have been looking for to support my coaching practice. I love the applicability of the functions to both my private practice and large scale coaching programs on an enterprise level as well as the ways I can scale up or down depending upon my needs. Also, you just cannot beat the customer care. They are responsive, constructive, and really open to feedback.

Cons

It's not about a disliking anything in particular but I had to learn that you are going to get as much out of this platform as you put into it. As I have learned the functionality and integrated it into my coaching workflow I have become a more adept user, however you do need to learn it, just like anything.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Coaching made easier

Reviewed on 2021-04-30

I do not feel I would be as successful with out it.

Pros

I do like CoachLogix as It helps me keep track of who I have met with, feedback etc. This way no one is falling through the cracks.

Cons

There was a learning curve getting started as there is with anything. I feel I could teach someone else how to use it now that a am a few months in.

Kristie

Don't Waste Your Time!!

Reviewed on 2018-09-23

Very poor experience

Pros

The site kept freezing up and what's advertised as available is indicated "coming soon" once you sign in.

Cons

It appeared to offer more than what available

Response from CoachLogix

Kristie,

Thank you for submitting a review. We're sorry you did not have a good experience as you trialed our platform. We assure you that this is not consistent with the experience of most of the coaches that use our platform. We're happy to provide you with training so that you can determine whether CoachLogix is the right solution for you.

Maribel
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

The advances of your clients at hand

Reviewed on 2019-02-26

It is a very complete coaching management program because it allows planning, organizing and executing the sessions with the clients, as well as doing their respective follow-up, measuring their achievements step by step.

Pros

One of the aspects of this program that I find most interesting is that it allows you to track customers, verifying progress in meeting their goals. For this, it has a very useful tool: reports detailing the progress and achievements of each client in time, facilitating the evaluative work of the coach.

Cons

It is a system that is not totally user friendly, requires study and practice, but once you learn of its functionality and operation it is no longer cumbersome to work with this program.

Pookh
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

BEST FOR MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS

Reviewed on 2021-05-28

VERY GOOD

Pros

ITS SIMPLE FOR LEARNERS. LESS TIME CONSUMING AND DELIVERING LOT OF SOLUTIONS HELPED ME REDLATED PROBLEM, BEST PLATFORM FOR MANNAGEMENT SOLUTION.

Cons

In software 3D animation usually requires and should be programs specifically in 3D animation.

Joelle

Solid software for coaches

Reviewed on 2019-01-15

Pros

The customer service is incredibly responsive.

Cons

I love so much about this software but I sometimes wish there was a mobile app.

Response from CoachLogix

Joelle,

Thank you for your review. We're happy to let you know that we will be launching a mobile app for both iOS and Android in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!