DeliverySlip

Secure electronic signature, email encryption & file sharing

4.3 /5 (40 reviews) Write a Review!
4.3
4.4
Scott A.
Industry: Accounting

We are thrilled using DeliverySlip for emails containing our client's sensitive information.

Reviewed on 7/30/2018

It allows us to easily transmit sensitive client information by email, with no concerns about file size. This is extremely helpful in minimizing our paper delivery time and costs.

Pros

It's directly integrated with Outlook, and branded with our firm name. Our clients can choose to load the add-on, or just use the web client to access their emails, so it's easy for them to use.

Cons

There is not much that we don't like about it. The one thing we dislike isn't a software issue - it's an acceptance issue. Some of our clients don't quite understand the need for secure email yet, so it's sometimes difficult to convince them to set up a password to access their emails. However, that's not software specific.

Barry H.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 9/28/2018

Despite what I believe to be a small lack of customer service, DeliverySlip has been a wonderful experience. The easy to use software has been great for my business and I have turned on multiple clients to this great software. I hope DeliverySlip continues to grow and be as effective for others as it has been for me. Overall satisfied.

Pros

I use encrypted emails for my business and DeliverySlip has an unbeatable rate in addition and is simple and easy to utilize. Highly recommend for any and all business and have turned on multiple clients to this easy to use software.

Cons

I do not believe that customer support is very helpful. I had 2 issues last week (both at the same time and the first in almost a year) and did not feel that my questions were answered. Unfortunately calling the number did not yield any results and I had to rely merely on an email response which I did not find to be professional. I will say however that the staff I talked to multiple times when I called were very friendly.

Kelton K.

Design and Ease of Use are Deficient

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 1/23/2020

The law/tax firm, of which I am a customer, uses this. So I am to use it for security. We customers get no training, so it has to be highly intuitive (which is not bad), but the CON items I mentioned above are indeed "clunky" for its usage.

Pros

Encryption seems to work well (a primary reason for this product).
File upload and download are relatively easy (but sometimes muddy on how to find or use).
It seems to be saving everything (altho following and finding material on different topics is not easy).

Cons

As an end user of one of your clients, I seem to have some functions restricted (not available), which then requires additional work to circumvent what should have been easy. E.g., changing the subject/title of an email. I am not allowed.
If several subjects are being addressed, tracking and finding relevant conversations and files is a real mess, not even separated by correct subjects.
The english in the pop-up asking for this review was very poor. It starts "I Made DeliverySlip . . ." What? Made? I don't think so. DeliverySlip (which I had never heard of) was USED for my secure exchange.
I have to loop through the Logon sequence about 3 times to get in (via using my email address path). After the prompt for password and providing it, it loops back to asking the "method" I want to use, so I supply that AGAIN, then it goes back to password, which was provided on the prior loop thru, and then I finally get the option to LOGIN. It is very consistent - - and poorly implemented - - but works.
Lastly, I occasionally get email from the same staff OUTSIDE the secure services. I have no idea why. Is it their error, or a software error?

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Tracy P.
Industry: Mental Health Care

easy interface

Reviewed on 2/13/2020

Pros

Simple and quick secure email exchanges are essential is protecting client privacy. The system works without a hitch the majority of the time.

Cons

I use an ipad pro and i would really love it if I could use the app in the landscape/horizontal/desk position with a keyboard. It currently only lets me use it in portrait mode with the built in ipad keyboard. If I am typing a longer email where I need to type efficiently, I prefer the add on keyboard. So often I am looking at the app sideways. Not very convenient.

Jake L.

Good secure email

Reviewed on 1/31/2020

Great once we understood the cross-reaction with Outlook & our spam/spyware plugin.

Pros

Web-interface and phone app are stable and reliable. I love being able to check secure communications on the go.

Cons

Tried to use it in Outlook while also simultaneously running our spam/spyware filter. That didn't work. Constantly calling IT to have them re-establish the plugin. I finally gave up on the Outlook plugin and switched to the web-based portal. I installed a quick button in our Practice management software (Open-Dental) that quickly opens DS for me.

David C.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Faulty integration with Office 365

Reviewed on 2/26/2020

See above.

Pros

We are a managed services provider. I feel it is secure and I am a compliance person.

Cons

Only one of our 14 engineers have been able to make this integrate seamlessly with Office 365, therefore we do not push/sell this product very often. I personally spent days on the phone with support and they never could make it work on my device. When we install the plug in, every time you want to use it, it shuts the device down. We reloaded Windows 10 three times at Support suggestion.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Ronald C.

Easy and Safe Mail Encryption Service

Reviewed on 1/15/2020

Excellent.

Pros

Safe and effective software program that easily integrates into my email service.

Cons

That I have to use this kind of software disturbs me, but protecting data is important.

Steven W.
Industry: Government Relations

Solid and Reliable

Reviewed on 2/26/2020

Pros

The program works like it is intended without failure.

Cons

Finding the menu for sent, draft messages is not intuitive. If I used the program everyday that would be no problem but as an intermittent user I am "searching for Waldo" every time. (As I write this maybe it is my fading memory that is the problem).

Catherine F.
Industry: Financial Services

Can only use through the internet

Reviewed on 2/14/2020

It is very helpful in sending and receiving secure emails.

Pros

It works well. Annoyed that I must have a minumum.

Cons

I used to be able to use it with my Outlook account. Now it freezes.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Mantas J.
Industry: Financial Services

Almost great product. Need to work more on fixing issues quicker than within weeks.

Reviewed on 7/27/2018

GDPR compliant. Information security.

Pros

Nice design, made it as easy as possible for customers to use. Support other email boxes while using add-ons.

Cons

While using portal for the first time clients get confused that they cannot reply. Reply / Forward buttons are not clearly seen because of design colour choice. Outlook add-on logs out quite too frequently. Getting software issues quite frequent lately as well.

Mantas J.
Industry: Financial Services

One of the best secure messaging platforms

Reviewed on 9/5/2019

It is really easy to use, well designed, barely have any glitches and competitively priced.

Pros

It is really easy to use, all functions are accessible with one click and it covers all data security you need in one cheap package.

Cons

When you send a secure email, system sends a notification to recipient. If by some dumb reason recipient responds to the notification rather than the actual email, then you get a notification about that, so situation gets comical when you need to send tone of notifications just to get the response.

Philip C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Really easy to use with GDPR compliance.

Reviewed on 11/14/2018

Pros

Deliveryslip is compatible and completely integrated with Gmail and Outlook. This is really important to me as I do lots of work off my smartphone as well as my laptop using Gmail. My secretary however is more desk-bound and uses Outlook. DeliverySlip works perfectly between us.
The system works very well, allowing me to satisfy my GDPR requirements, while retaining the flexibility and functionality I require.
I work in the healthcare industry in the United Kingdom. Secure file transfer and email encryption are very important in this sector. I have no hesitation in recommending DeliverySlip to other small businesses like mine.

Cons

There are very few complaints about the software as far as I'm concerned. The need to invite recipients of your emails to register with the system is a necessary evil and a little annoying but cannot be helped.
The Gmail integration is pretty good but occasionally the page needs to be refreshed in order to allow the integration to become visible.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Robust Feature Set That's Easy to Use

Reviewed on 9/28/2018

Overall, I've been very happy with DeliverySlip. Working with different clients, vendors, and partners, I share and have access a great deal of secure and confidential information, so it's great to have confidence that I'm in complete control of who sees it and when. Also, in the sales part of my job, things like true, verifiable e-signatures go a long way in making my job easier.

Pros

It integrates with my Gmail so I can quickly switch to a secure message with the click of a button.
Being able to see who views, prints out, forwards, and downloads messages and attachments is great, especially when you're on a deadline!
Getting signatures online is super easy.
I especially like that it authenticates in the background, so I don't need to go through massive security protocols every time I send a message.

Cons

I wasn't the biggest fan of switching between my inboxes, but it looks like that's fixed in the latest release.

Cassandra W.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

This is a great product!

Reviewed on 11/1/2018

In my line of work it is critical to protect the private information in our documents. This service has made it easy and affordable to do so. Very happy with this product!

Pros

I love that the file share capacity is so large that I am able to share all of my documents in one secure email. The colleagues I send documents to have also really enjoyed that they are able to download the documents all at once, rather than one at a time, as was the case with a previous service our office used. I have found this product to be very user friendly, intuitive and reliable. Very happy we found DeliverySlip!

Cons

I honestly have not had one complaint about this software!

Christine M.
Industry: Research

Great Product

Reviewed on 9/28/2018

DeliverySlip has easily solved the issue of getting reports quickly to my clients and being able to see what they have done such as open it, print it and if I ever make a mistake I can recall the email all together.

Pros

What we like most about DeliverySlip is it's easy to use and has videos for explanation if you need it.

Cons

The only problem is getting clients used to something different. I am a business where we have to send and receive securely. I've had a couple people just not know how to open this initial invite but I don't think it's the software I should explain it to them a little better.

Erika K.

Awesome product

Reviewed on 10/26/2018

I was in need of a way to send encrypted HIPAA compliant emails and not sure of how to get started. I spoke with David and he was extremely helpful in guiding me to install DeliverySlip to my Google Chrome account. It worked immediately after I registered, hassle-free. I'm so happy with the service and ease of use. Thank you David!

Pros

Easy installation, easy to use directly with my existing email account. Friendly, prompt service from DeliverySlip - they delivered exactly what they said they would.

Cons

So far, no problems at all! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for email encryption.

Marc S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy, and necessary!

Reviewed on 10/3/2018

I was the victim of an interac hack that went through my email and 'relieved' me of a payment I was making to a supplier. DeliverySlip offered an easy way to solve for that awful pain point. Best of all, it was a few clicks and done.

Pros

DeliverySlip was absolutely intuitive. And having just been the victim of an interac scam where my email was hacked for a password, I DEFINITELY see the need for this!

Cons

I find there are a lot of features I'd like to use IF I ever got around to learning them. Personally, I'm super happy with email encryption. That's a major pain point - SOLVED.

Lisa W.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great software, great value!

Reviewed on 11/23/2018

Quick response from customer support. Very easy to install.

Pros

As a nonprofit, I must always find a way to maximize what we spend. However, we must also find a way to keep our customers information secure. This software provides both. The integration with Microsoft Outlook means that the availability to send a secure email is at my fingertips.

Cons

Thus far I have not found anything that I dislike about this software.

Wells W.
Industry: Legal Services

Slow, clunky, hard to find or sort emails

Reviewed on 2/4/2020

This is a secure server, but it is not nimble or intuitive.

Pros

The security features are the only laudable aspects of this program.

Cons

The program is slow, clunky, does not let you easily sort other than by date, like Outlook does, for instance.

When you view any particular email that has an attachment, it can be hard to get past the open attachment and back to the email itself. Sometimes it also does not let you cut and paste from emails, and it does not let you cut and paste headers from current emails.

It takes a long time for it to load old emails.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Susan K.
Industry: Medical Practice

Has been difficult to use

Reviewed on 1/25/2020

Pros

This product is not difficult to use it is just not consistent.

Cons

How it is often not able to open or it switches files around

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Sean M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Good product

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 10/9/2018

Pros

This product is very easy to use and the web interface is intuitive

Cons

The Outlook plug-in is resource intensive and it does not work in a RDS environment.

Industry: Accounting

DeliverySlip Review

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 3/26/2019

The benefits are the protection of clients' data under GDPR, and knowing generally that messages are secure.

Pros

I had met the software as a guest user, and I knew how simple it was to log on and read messages.
My clients liked the ease of use as well.
I liked the ease of attaching files such as spreadsheets, pdf sheets etc from my computer.
The notification to email that new messages exist is very efficient.

Cons

No real problems met as yet - but I am a relatively new user.

Karl M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Simple email encryption

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 10/10/2018

This product is great for Doctor and Dental offices looking to stay HIPAA compliant while giving the doctors and their patients peace of mind.

Pros

Ease of use. User friendly Outlook add-in makes sending or sharing information securely straightforward. No real learning curve for new users. Website is clean and user friendly. Setup instructions are clear and accurate. Works well across all platforms. Clients happy the solution.

Cons

Experienced some issues with the Outlook add-in crashing within the same versions of Outlook 2013/2016 on clients workstations. No common thread between the issue. Usually removal of and re installation of the add-in resolved the issue.

Brian O.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 10/6/2018

Awesome. Thanks T

Pros

Ease of use, I am not good at tech stuff, even I can use deliveryslip

Cons

Functionality with iphone, doesn’t always work on my phone

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Writing & Editing

Great for everyone who likes another layer of security

Reviewed on 12/7/2018

Pros

I love how DeliverySlip does not require you to setup a new email account to enjoy the robust security it offers. It only takes your existing email accounts and builds walls around them that you can control for outbound and inbound mails. This is especially helpful even for solo professionals like myself when talking about financial details or project details.

Cons

Despite the security, it can be a hassle for recipients who are not familiar with the solution. They need to sign-up to be a part of the sender's secure community and if they do not, they are unable to view the secure message.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10