Factorial

Write a Review!
HR software for small & medium companies

4.2/5
4.2/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.4/5

Carmen

A great solution SMO

GREAT!

You need to improve customer services / services desk sometime tickets get loss.

GREAT!

Pros

the UX/ UI, how easy is to start with setting and documents to be uploaded.

Cons

When a release is done, we experience several bugs and then we need to figure our what happens.
Time tracking, we can't add different work schedules, besides 40-20 hours, e.g. we don't have m-t full day and Friday half day.
Signature process som time is quite complicated,

I know all this things are a work in progress, and so far I really like / love your solution!

Marek
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Factorial REVIEW

Reviewed on 2023-06-03

The software proved to be a reliable and user-friendly solution for HR management. Its comprehensive features provided valuable tools for handling various HR tasks efficiently. From managing employee data and leave requests to facilitating performance evaluations and document storage, Factorial offered a holistic approach to HR processes.

Pros

There were several aspects of Factorial that I found particularly appealing. One of the things I liked most was its comprehensive HR management features. Factorial offered a wide range of functionalities, including employee onboarding, time-off management, document management, and performance evaluations. This all-in-one platform made it convenient for businesses to centralize their HR processes and streamline their operations. Additionally, I appreciated the user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation of the software, which made it easy to navigate and utilize its various features.

Cons

There were a few aspects of Factorial that I found less favorable. One area that I liked least was the limited customization options. While the software provided a solid foundation for HR management, there were certain aspects that couldn't be customized according to specific business needs. This lack of flexibility might be a drawback for organizations requiring highly tailored HR processes or unique workflows. Offering more customization options would have allowed for a more personalized experience for different businesses.

simon
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

started so well before going downhill very fast

Reviewed on 2023-07-18

Poor and unhelpful service.Support is useless, if they respond at all.Our account handler keeps sending us PDFs to get us to pay more.

Pros

they clean modern approach to HR softwa4re with great UX

Cons

They have changed the pricing on us 4 times increasing each time and now and want us to now double AGAIN

Joana
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Terrible customer service

Reviewed on 2022-04-04

Pros

A lot of features and options for HR management.

Cons

Factorial has a lot of features and options, however it is very hard to use and implement. The customer service is one of the worst I have ever encountered: they simply do not reply to anything. It was very hard to schedule a meeting with their sales team in order to get a proposal to start working with them. That was almost 3 months ago and I still did not receive the proposal.
Also, they have good features, but it is hard to implement and start working, and since customer service is so bad, I'm not even sure how we'd set them up.

Calamari

We didn't.
Natan
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2022-02-15

I'm super satisfied, Factorial cover everything we need for our HR processes and we can save a lot of time by not doing manual tasks.

Pros

All in one HR software, covering everything we need to manage our HR process. Easy time clock and time tracking, PTO, evaluation performance, documents, and digital signature.

Cons

It's easy to use and intuitive. Had to contact support to integrate with other APIs, but they were really helpful.

Rahul

Qualitative use of factorial

Reviewed on 2022-05-03

Pros

- It's really great place to engage with all employee plus to manage their track records & attendance. We can easily apply for leave application without writing big emails.
- you can have working schedules & employee profiles up to date
- you can manage payroll & holiday calendar + really useful place for survey

Cons

sometimes it takes ages to load but might be server connection issues

Sarah
  • Industry: Food Production

Better Options for HR Systems

Reviewed on 2022-01-25

I wouldn't personally recommend but it may have improved. I wouldn't want to pay for the product.

Pros

Cheap and very budget-friendly. ok for small headcount

Cons

I used the free version before they charged for the service. It was developed outside the UK (spain) so some parts weren't translated well. It wasn't able to handle shifts and varying patterns and was very basic.

Cezanne HR and Youmanage

Reasons for Switching to Factorial

I didn't I moved to Youmanage.
Serena

• Customer Support Software

Factorial easy and clean approach to HR

Reviewed on 2021-01-20

Absolutely positive!

Absolutely positive!

Pros

Time tracking and Time off management

Cons

In the TASKS section when you create a form you can't decide the order of tasks

Veronica

User-friendly HR software

Reviewed on 2022-05-06

Pros

I like Factorial as it's a very simple and intuitive software. From the employee perspective, I think it's pretty valuable because all the documents are arranged in an orderly manner, and it's possible to upload files both from laptop and mobile devices. The dashboard gathers all the relevant information in one place so it's super easy to stay up to date with the events of the company.

Cons

I haven't tried yet the integration with LinkedIn because Factorial is currently working to release an update, and I am really curious to examine this aspect (as a marketing executive, it's important to me that I can link the two platforms in order to enhance employee engagement)

Wassim
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Reviewed on 2022-11-14

Pros

A great and easy tool for clocking in and out. Plus you can find all the employees info, great calendar and you can keep track of all you previous timings. Plus I love the fact that it stores all your company documents such as payrolls. This way I can find them whenever I want without requesting them from HR

Cons

The mobile version bugs sometimes when using the slider to clock in or out

Daniele

• Customer Support Software

All rounded and good HR system

Reviewed on 2022-10-18

overall it's the best HR system we had so far, and i would recomend it to anyone who don't know how to manage his employees

Pros

From the customer side the tool is very easy to use, the interface guide the operations needed to do and it can also be used to create companies surveys

Cons

the surveys could be more fine tuned, currently the feature is a nice to have but should be improved to be more scalable

Domingo Antonio
Domingo Antonio

Simplifying my people management

Reviewed on 2023-05-22

It has made scheduling my employees and managing their attendance so much easier. The platform is very easy to use, and I really like the functionality of notifying my employees when there are changes to their schedule.

Pros

What I liked the most is how easy it is to create and edit shift schedules for my employees. Also, real-time shift change notifications are a big plus.

Cons

The only thing I want to mention is that I would like to see more integration options with other programs and tools, but overall I am satisfied with what they offer.

Limuel
Limuel
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

An excellent application to monitor and record your work hours

Reviewed on 2023-03-08

Pros

Factorial's mobile application provides employees with the ability to manage their work hour through a user-friendly interface. With this app, It's easy to start and stop you clock when necessary, request time off or vacation, and review your previous clock-in records.

Cons

It would be incredibly beneficial to have the option to modify previously requested time off days. This feature would allow individual to correct any errors or make changes in advance of the reviewer's evaluation.

Guillermo
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and reliable

Reviewed on 2020-08-26

Pros

Very easy to use, good UI/UX, very clear with permissions, easy to roll out.

Cons

Nothing to say here.

David
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

This is an excellent software to get HR organized.

Reviewed on 2018-03-14

This software is easy to get started and is great for getting teams organized.

This software is easy to get started and is great for getting teams organized.

Pros

This software is great for getting HR setup and organized. It is easy to use and covers all of the basics and then some.

Cons

The one thing I would have liked is a page for Notes or personal remarks. Also a portion for performance reviews and/or appraisals.

• Industry: Design

excellent

Reviewed on 2023-02-16

great, helped me a lot with my time.

great, helped me a lot with my time.

Pros

It helps me to better organize my time with my day to day life.

Cons

I don't have anything like that that I like less.

Lotte
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Easy Staff Managment Through Factorial

Reviewed on 2022-05-11

As of now, the Factorial Application is running smoothly and meeting all desired expectations in my business unit. Staff is much pleased with the software as they no longer need to visit my office to submit their leave forms physically as the application enables them to request these through the system. Likewise, never missed my tasks and not had any arguments with my subordinates with regard to their day-offs. All the above achievements emerged thanks to Factorial Software. You will never regret owning this software because this will help to save your human assets in the company.

Pros

One of the best aspects of the Factorial app is its handy Dashboard. This provides a great helicopter view to senior staff with regard to identifying many activities such as upcoming events, pending tasks, upcoming holidays, and community posts. The Dashboard is in blocked shape with enlarged text, which helps users to quickly capture the eyes of the user without missing any activity! Furthermore, the users can easily install many user-friendly applications that integrate with Factorial through a few clicks. Some of the great features you can enjoy using these apps are Goals, reviews, surveys, training and etc. Another superb plus point is users can integrate the mailboxes, including outlook. If somebody thinks this is an exaggeration; I must tell you that you should try their free version before purchasing this! You will surely be mesmerized by your output!

Cons

So far, I did not experience any issues, since I have been using limited features yet but there are many other areas to capitalize on. There are abundant capabilities this App has but I am yet to experience any misbehaves of this app. In a nutshell, there are literally zero issues for me as of now!

Steven
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

Avoid Factorial. A terrible experience !

Reviewed on 2024-01-16

This is honestly the worst experience we have ever had with a software vendor, there were commitments made that money would be refunded whilst the company were not delivering, these were never followed through. My honest advice is unless you are a very small business is to stay away from this company. This is my personal opinion based on my personal experience and may not be representative of your experience.

Pros

Nothing, I personally feel "ripped off" by factorial and personally question their business ethics.

Cons

Our experience with Factorial was absolutely terrible, over the first six months we had four different success managers, (they did not seem to be able to retain their people) - to add to that the product was grossly over sold, only for us to find out when it came to implementation that promised features were not available. The support is slow, getting any support outside of Europe is near impossible. Any complaints were met with promises that we never delivered upon.

Denisse

• Customer Support Software

Factorial for our changing process

Reviewed on 2020-08-13

We use to make the payrolls with a company and for me this process was terrible, was that time of the month when i really not wanted to be on. Now all this process is really easy and the communication with payroll staff is vry clear and fluid so any doubt it´s solved at the moment.

Pros

What we like the most was how easy is understand the platform and used. There´s no one who can not be able to find what they need or registered in the platform.
How easily is complete the payroll process and how attent are the payroll staff.
That i can use the platform for more than just one use, as example: payroll, recruitment, as documentary, to share documents with the employees, etc...

Cons

What i like least is that in the lead product that i think is the payroll i mis some usabilities as do changes directly in the payroll when are ready, like last minute changes that make the process return to scratch. Will be more easy if i can do it online.
I really miss create differents document folders. I think that right now you have it but it´s a differente package.

Sara

Very good option for HRIS - based in Spain

Reviewed on 2023-05-16

In general it was very positive. Is one of the best HRIS I ever tried. Focused on the spanish adminsitration, is a very complete one.

Pros

All features have been implemented and improved during last years. Is a very complet HRIS for PTO, time and attendance, onboarding, task list, data base, documentation, hirings, review process, singature and other important needs

Cons

When I implemented, I had a lot of employees based in other countries. Inthat moment, it was not ready for these differences.

Sheen

The only HR app you need

Reviewed on 2023-09-13

Pros

Factorial is a one-stop solution for all things HR. As a user, everything from my daily time-tracking to receiving payslips is handled on the platform. Our company uses factorial a lot. I love the Calendar View where I can see who in the team would be on leave during the month. It enables me to plan things ahead without having to make tens of emails. We also use it during quarterly reviews where we can fill out surveys, put our reviews for 360 feedback etc. If I need any document I don't need to look any further than the platform because all my documents are on this platform.

Cons

So far I haven't come across any major issues. I do see that the app might not be able to offer more once a company starts scaling but it is not a con for me at the moment.

• Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

All hr information Conected in one platform

Reviewed on 2020-06-10

for me it is a great HR Platform, because you can manage everything in one tool! even if you are from the HR Department, or an user (employee) that self manage their neccesities.

Pros

it's easy to use. to ask for a free day it's quick, because your manager receive an alert to be approved or denied, you can control the schedules of all the employees, vacations, the exact hours an employee has worked. Also, all the information of all the employees in one hand.

Cons

I think it is necessary to find another way to control attendance, either by synchronizing with a work tool to avoid forgetting to record worker attendance. In my case, I had to set a daily alarm to remember to fill it.

Maiari

Factorial for IT

Reviewed on 2020-08-13

The "problem" that this has solved is abiding by the Spanish law implemented last year for employees to clock in daily working hours. If we get an inspection, thanks to Factorial, we Will not have any problems. It is also easy for our travelling consultants to clock in wherever they may be worldwide.

Pros

It is easy to use and as the administrator it is easy for me to see if employees are clocking in their hours and chase them if they are not. Also if one forgets to clock in one day it is easy to fill in the hours afterwards. I believe the payslips and time off work well (from a friend who uses it in his company) but we have our own system internally so I do not use this personally. Also when I have had an issue client services get back to me very quickly.

Cons

Can´t think of anything that I do not like about it.

Megan

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, nice user interface

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

It has only been a short period but so far the service has been excellent and we are happy with the product in general. It is still quite simple and some complexity needs to be added regarding historical data and the employee journey but this feedback has been shared and is being actioned.

Pros

The day-to-day operational features are easy for users and administrators. Eg. clock-in, time off, employee directory, org chart, viewing and sharing documents, announcements, etc.

Cons

The product is still in its early stages. It needs more depth regarding employee historical data (eg. changes of position and manager). The reporting could be a bit more automated but the Customer Success team has been very useful to guide regarding any doubts.

Alireza

Half Baked Features but worth the money

Reviewed on 2024-01-10

Pros

It has a great UI and its fairly easy to setup
support was really great

Cons

Most of modules lacks enough features and there useless features that just confuses you

Rippling and Connecteam

Reasons for Switching to Factorial

rippling seems a bit complicated for small companies and Connecteam doesnt have HR modules i wanted