NinjaCat

PPC & SEO reporting platform for agencies

4.4 /5 (79 reviews) Write a Review!

Richard E.

I've been using Ninjacat for over 2 years now and the time it's saved me untold hours reporting

Reviewed on 2018-06-13

Pros

Ninjacat never stops looking to improve their offering. The customer support is very good, from the support centre or through your account manager, they all understand exactly what you want and will go out of their way to find a solution.

Cons

I've had some issues in rolling up reports before, having multiple accounts within the same report.
I found this very difficult to implement, however with the support team recording videos for me, I was able to fix

Christian S.

NinjaCat is great and getting even better.

Reviewed on 2017-05-03

Time savings, standardization of service offering, better data visualization, and consistency of service quality.

Pros

Template-based reports that we can quickly roll out for new clients. Going forward we're excited about the new user interface, more flexible template designer, templated dashboards, and additional data sources.

Cons

The report templating has been a bit difficult to manage and graphing choices have been limited but the new template designer looks like it's going to be great. Likewise the user management had some things I didn't like about it but those have been largely addressed.

Ryan F.

Consolidating our analytical needs for client reporting is a HUGE time saver!

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

The biggest benefit is saving time running large reports from different departments of the company. Giving our clients a professional, well rounded report that gives them the answers to 99% of their questions makes us very happy to have selected this software.

Pros

Once set up properly, with the help of their fantastic customer service, it's as easy as clicking a button for a very professional report to edit and export.
There is virtually no limit to the amount of detail and customization you can have in these reports.
Consolidating multiple different data sources, for one client, into a single report, couldn't be easier to set up and has saved our team many hours of valuable time.
The NinjaCat team is constantly pushing out new features and updating it's users along the way. Their support forum is regularly checked and if someone has a recommendation, their team updates that thread as soon as they can which is VERY helpful and appreciated.

Cons

The tedious part is getting the template exactly the way you need it before running. After running, you are able to edit the report's wording and add notes. But if you need to change a data statistic or edit a graph's timeline, you need to go back to the template, edit, and then run the report again.

Beka H.

Love the live dashboards. Our clients do too.

Reviewed on 2017-05-31

Client communications. All our stats in one place.

Pros

I reached out to support and they responded right away with a direct answer. Live dashboard, reports. It has helped our client communication and put us on the same page.

Cons

I know you are updating the software, but sometimes it has interrupted the workflow a tad. On the other hand, I love the direction you are moving in and can't wait to see what you launch next.

Gabe T.

I can now create my complicated and customized reports like never before.

Reviewed on 2018-01-13

Pros

The customization is incredible and ALMOST meets all of my complicated demands. NinjaTrack phone tracking is great. The team is very helpful and usually responds quickly. I like all of the apis and tools it can connect to. The dev team seems to focus on the needs of the clients and moves fast.

Cons

The price. The initial package is a bit too pricey, don't even want to think of the higher tier I will need as my business grows.

• Industry: Restaurants

Ninja Cat is A Great Reporting Tool

Reviewed on 2019-04-06

Overall, Ninja Cat is a very robust software that has helped with reporting period!

Pros

The best part about ninja cat is the new Shinobi reporting functionality.

Cons

The least favorite part of this software is the customization restrictions that inevitably arise.

• Industry: Automotive

Great platform for your typical paid media stats. Helps scale reporting efforts for many...

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

Pros

The report templates have a ton of flexibility and customizable options so no 2 reports look the same. Can be completely white labeled for your company or agency with logos and colors.

Cons

Account maintenance en mass (i.e. account manager changes / account group changes / account media channels) requires a custom solution/service vs. out of the box mass update functionality. No ability to view double click display ad images yet.

Matthew K.

Excellent product, hugely time saving and value add for clients. highly recommend

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Time savings & better looking reports for clients.

Pros

Saves huge amount of time to focus on actionable recommendations for clients rather than building reports.

Cons

Some restrictions with date ranges to achieve exactly what I'm after 100% of the time but all feature requests have been listened to and implemented extremely quickly so I'm sure this product will keep on getting better and better.

Paolo M.

View all your marketing data on one platform

Reviewed on 2020-06-01

It is very useful to see big picture trends and reports from all your marketing data.

Pros

Streamline all your marketing data on one platform, you can spot trends a lot easier as well as bottlenecks.

Cons

Connecting multiple users from one account can be tricky so can integrating data from certain platforms but support is very helpful.

Sam K.

Pretty good piece of reporting software especially on multi-platform reporting

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Pros

Multiple platform reporting - I like you can incorporate Bing and Other 3rd party Call Metrics. API development could be improved for UK/EU market

Cons

Limited Reports - need something along the lines of a Custom report similar to that available on Analytics - where you can specify specific dimensions and metrics

Carla D.

Report with ease!

Reviewed on 2018-02-15

Pros

This product links with google drive and that makes my life so much easier! It is very functional and reporting is easy.

Cons

The extra fees can be cumbersome and tracking costs can be a laborious task, but it is worth it in the end.

Frankie P.

NinjaCat Review

Reviewed on 2019-11-24

Although this software is mainly used by advertising agencies. I use it to help with my internal marketing campaigns that I run for my e-commerce store. The reporting and call tracking has been essential to helping me retain customers and see what is and isn't working.

Pros

Great for PPC and SEO reporting. Helps provide daily insights into campaigns to measure results. Love the call tracking feature that records calls and provides metrics.

Cons

Sometimes I run into issues with the reporting. Other then that nothing to complain about. Does what I need it to do.

Gregg Q.

A seamless and useful platform with a digestible format

Reviewed on 2017-05-30

Pros

I feel that it is scalable and helpful. I think there are a number of great features that help clients.

Cons

There could be more dynamic visual graphics and intuitive synthesis. I think that the reporting on SpyFu.com is a good comparative too for your programmers to use as a litmus test.

Mariam F.

very easy to use and great functionality

Reviewed on 2017-05-30

Great data info. Love showing it off to clients.

Pros

The ease of making sure all of my information is in monthly reports. I'm really able to dive into data.

Cons

It doesnt auto-save so I've had internet go down half way through writing notes in my reports and I lose all of my writing.

Charlie C.

Great product, easy to use

Reviewed on 2017-04-21

Best customer support ever, great features and east to understand customer reports. Would recommend the product to agencies.

Jennifer S.

We didn't think that Ninjacademy was a good use of our time.

Reviewed on 2018-01-12

Pros

Connecting to multiple APIs. User friendly. Quality product for price. Stellar customer service. We also like that we can have multiple users and administrators for no extra cost.

Cons

That it isn't synced with Doubleclick Search. No way to match up Analytics with platform reporting. We'd like dashboards to look more like a webpage vs. PPT presentation

Kate W.

Took some time, but now we've got it working well.

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

Pros

Easy to collaborate across teams - that is the number one benefit. I also think the presentation is easy to customize across clients.

Cons

Setting up the initial plugins was super labor intensive. Not having an automatic instagram plugin was a huge burden for us. Would like to see better understanding of paid versus organic activity for social.

Rajiv A.

good support, but the new shinobli update seemed to have come with a lot of plaggued problems.

Call tracking

Pros

It allows us to share with our clients their total ad spend & total conversions. Tracking & notifing for phone calls allows us to show our clients that the program we run is successful.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with email platforms like aweber and mailchimp. We have to use third party tools to connect them which don't work often.

Response from NinjaCat

Rajiv, thank you for taking the time to review NinjaCat. Shinobi currently has integrations with MailChimp as well as Hubspot. Salesforce is also in build currently and Pardot is also on our short list of email integrations to add to NinjaCat.

Here is our December 12th integration release that preempted our newsletter sharing our new integrations Mailchimp and Hubspot: https://support.ninjacat.io/hc/en-us/articles/115015727907-Dec-12-2017-New-Integrations-Custom-Dimension-Creation-Graph-styling-options-More-

Let's get together and we can set up Mailchimp with you.

Scott Guttenberger - Director of Marketing

Great product, great customer support

Reviewed on 2020-05-29

NinjaCat has many great features that clients love, and the team at NinjaCat is very helpful and responsive in helping tailor the service for our needs.

Pros

It is easy to set-up, and easy to use. The interface is easy to navigate, and looks great for clients.

Cons

The product is always being updated to include new features, which can sometimes cause existing features to stop working. The support team is always very helpful, and resolves the issue quickly.

Kristine H.

Awesome Reporting, Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed on 2017-04-20

We have been using Ninjacat for a couple of years now. It is easy to use, provides quality reports that are super customizable and is cost effective. They continue to improve functionality as well as increase the number of platforms they connect with. The customer support is some of the best I have ever run into. They are not only quick to respond but very helpful. I know if I have any issues, they will handle it. I LOVE Ninjcat!

Pros

It is easy to use and has the networks I need to report on. Customer service is responsive and take care of everything.

Cons

Can be a little tedious when viewing changes to report but that is changing with their new release.

Brittany B.

NinjaCat has been nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 2017-04-12

NinjaCat has been a huge help for me and my company. It is very easy to navigate through the site. From the start, I have had no issues using NinjaCat and it really helps up demonstrate with our clients important information through the reports we can run! We look forward to the new update and will continue to use NinjaCat as much as we can!

Pros

Being able to generate a report and run it makes it very simple on our end, as we can just download the reports and send them directly to the client!

Cons

I haven't seen anything yet that I do not like!

Steve C.

Ninja Cat is essential to our success as an agency!

Reviewed on 2017-05-15

Pros

Automation, integrated call tracking, and dashboards. The automation function in Ninja Cat is something we couldn't live without, it speeds up everything from our own analysis to client facing reporting.

Cons

I wish that some of the modules were a little more granular in their control and what our display options are. I'd also like to see tighter integration and data segregation with the AdWords call tracking function.

John S.

industry standard in search marketing reporting

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use, Fully Customizable. Upon submitting to a client we have no doubt that the layout ' depth of information provided can stand up in a Fortune 500 Boardroom Marketing Meeting. This product is top of it's class. Simply put, Ninja Cat is outstanding.

Pros

perfect solution for agency reporting. we're able to place, what i would refer to as, Fortune 500 Boardroom Reports in the hands of our clients on a weekly/monthly basis (or as often as needed) The system is fully customizable. We consider our Ninja Cat account as a critical element for Client engagement.
One more point, Ninja Cat support team is OUTSTANDING!

R S.

I love NinjaCat

Reviewed on 2017-03-10

I love the system, and am looking forward to all of the new updates that are coming. Great value, and very user friendly!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Lack of integration of things such as Message Extensions, Dimensions data/reporting (e.g. time of day, day of week, geo location of user).

Nick H.

NinjaCat has helped us develop custom reports and saves us hours of billable time every week.

Reviewed on 2018-01-12

Custom reporting

Pros

The customization is awesome. We use it to add an entirely new level of depth to our monthly and daily reports.

Cons

Lacking a bit in the graphic design functionality. Sometimes the graphs don't look as professional as we'd like, but they have come a long way since we purchased the software, and continue to improve their features.