Alex L.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

We love SalesforceIQ! Perfectly integrated and easy for my team to use.

Reviewed on 2018-04-10

So many. Ease of use, trackable for sales cycle, many more.

Pros

This software is awesome. It takes the stress out of constantly updating your CRM by making it seamless and integrated with our email. It captures a lot automatically, giving my team more time to close deals. We love the customizable pipeline features as well. Great software overall.

Cons

I have hard time thinking of cons for this software. It was so easy for my team to implement. It is expensive I guess, that'd be the only con.

• Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Great for simple helpdesk cases but not intended to be feature rich or robust.

Reviewed on 2018-02-27

It's allowed us to have a basic helpdesk tool that integrates with Salesforce.

Pros

As a helpdesk case tool, it works. Great for simple troubleshooting and just general inquiry cases where by correspondences are kept to a minimum.

Cons

Sold as having great integration with Salesforce, but the integration is extremely difficult to setup and not all fields are integrated. Everyone needs to have a Salesforce license to be able to use the desk tool properly and that gets very expensive. DO NOT try to use the tool as a task manger or PM supplement as it does not work well for these functions. There is also no place to store Client level notes in the tool itself so if someone was backing you up, there would be no place for them to reference client preferences or standard operating procedures for a specific client from Desk itself.

Melinda W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Salesforce Essentials Great Tool

Reviewed on 2019-03-31

This eliminated the need for spreadsheets and works great for a medium team!

Pros

This makes the teams more functional and your group can follow up on leads and identify what contacts are a sure sell. I love the way you can customize it and it automates every things so great from emails to calls its great.

Cons

Runs a little slow at times. Sometimes freezes.

Shala M.

Starter Plan is Worth Every Penny and More

Reviewed on 2017-07-11

Instead of separate email inboxes for our three customer service agents, all incoming mail goes here and can be worked on by all. Perfect for when an employee is out and someone is covering for them.

Pros

Even with all of the restrictions of the Starter Plan I was still able to configure everything to work great for our needs.

Audrey M.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Bad intelligence and hard to override

Reviewed on 2018-08-02

Pros

I do not give only 1 star because there were occasional situations where SalesforceIQ informed us accurately that a client had changed companies. It did not offer us zero valid sales intelligence.

Cons

This software drove me crazy. Regularly confused our clients with other individuals with the same name and filled in data about those unrelated people. Regularly overwrote our own, hard-researched data about our clients with their LinkedIn dreams of being a DJ or Freelance Graphic Designer. I could never find an option to turn it off or siphon their "intelligence" to separate column. Maybe if we'd had a bespoke Salesforce implementation this would have been possible but I HIGHLY ADVISE you avoid if you're using out-of-the-box Salesforce.

Nusrat J.
  • Industry: Research

Salesforce Essentials

Reviewed on 2018-11-14

Excellent experience I would highly recommend this product.

Pros

Excellent product for research industry. We used for inventory for device. Super easy to have everything done in few minutes. I would highly recommend this product.

Cons

There are some time it showed some technical problems.

Ryan K.

• Customer Support Software

Desk was challenging to use on a number of fronts

Reviewed on 2017-08-30

It was a good CRM a few years ago, but never received the attention it needed from the Desk product team.

Pros

It was intuitive to use when working on tickets and responding to customers. The reporting interface was easy when to create and run reports.

Cons

The reporting was barely functional and often times would time out when loading. There were countless days that I needed to run a report and was unable to.

Bingru H.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

• Customer Support Software

Salesforce, a necessary tool for your sales team

Reviewed on 2019-03-13

Pros

Easy to use, and track activities, manage pipelines.

Cons

Doesn't provide customer support, the salesforce community doesn't always have the answer for you.

Beth K.
  • Industry: Insurance Software
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Disappointing in so many ways

Reviewed on 2018-09-26

Not helpful at all. Technology from some other decade/century?

Pros

Nothing; it's so irritating. And I'm an IT person, programmer and DBA? Can't imagine what it's like for a non-tech user?

Cons

Can't add multiple records at a time; groups difficult to work with; emailing a challenge

Matthew L.

• Customer Support Software

Used it for over a year as our sole CRM system; ultimately migrated away to Pipedrive

Reviewed on 2018-03-08

Pros

It had a lot of powerful integration and I could download quickly into excel format. The feed was nice as well as my colleagues who interacted w/ leads was easily visible as a team

Cons

The hierarchy was confusing between setting up an account and then tying multiples records (deals?) to that account. Ultimately got it, but took a while to get setup

Angelise S.
  • Industry: Research

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018-11-14

Overall, this is a great product. I am able to communicate about inventory with much ease and I have very few issues. The few times I have had issues with the pen reader communicating with the Salesforce app, I was able to get immediate assistance to resolve my issue.

Pros

I am able to communicate directly with the Shipper for inventory and returns.

Cons

I have had several issues with the pen reader not scanning the product. I have had to get a pen replacement, and have several trouble shooting conversations with the shipper regarding not being able to scan in devices.

• Industry: Medical Devices
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Help Desk Cases Are Easier to Track

Reviewed on 2019-07-23

Pros

Our old method of submitting tickets to IT for support was to email the IT manager directly. Needless to say, it was never the fastest way to get things done. It gets and responds to requests much more effectively and greater transparency. I used to hesitate to send a request, now, I use the resource stay productive.

Cons

Can't add screenshots of error message which can be rather cumbersome. Also, multiple error messages across a single event can be too much to sit and type out.

• Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Best. CRM. Ever

Reviewed on 2014-05-09

Has fundamentally changed the workflow not only for me individually but the whole team. We are more on top of deals, more efficient with our time, and seeing a major ROI on our investment. Honestly think I would choose my next job on whether or not they use RelateIQ as I could NEVER go back to Salesforce.

Pros

Integrations, UI/UX, Delivers right insight at the right time, automating the follow up process, Gmail plugin

Cons

Reporting tools aren't great yet

Eloisa C.

sAska loves SALESFORCE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Reviewed on 2016-10-06

COMMUNICATION NON-STOP TO ALL MY EMPLOYEES-ANSWERS FOR ANY LAYMEN TO UNDERSTAND.THANK YOU for all your amazing work. i can only say that selling Sparkling drinks worldwide is a task and you have absolutely sold me to this formidable task..

Joy W.

dreamforce16

Reviewed on 2016-10-04

good quality for the money. Assists account managers with general questions and support. Clients are satisfied with the customer support they receive because we utilize this software.

Chetan A.

• Customer Support Software

Nice product, quite and inncovative product. easy interface, confiurabele and providesgood...

Reviewed on 2016-10-05

I have not used it thorouhly my self but the over all feedback is that the tool is awesome and has its unique configurable option . salesforce as a platform is the most amam

Tony T.

• Customer Support Software

Great Product could use more functionality

Reviewed on 2016-10-07

Working through the cases is easier with this product, but I wish it would have more functionality. I would recommend using it again.

Great CRM

Reviewed on 2014-04-25

I've used multiple CRM's over the years and this is the best by far. The integration with email is amazing and the collaboration with colleagues is seamless.

Bobby C.

great product

Reviewed on 2016-10-07

This is a fantastic tool. It integrates perfectly with salesforce lighting. I would recommend to anyone.

Wayne F.

Salesforce Desk Review

Reviewed on 2016-10-05

We have been using Salesforce Desk for approximately one year and have been very satisfied with the software.

Kathy P.

Kathy has review this

Reviewed on 2016-10-07

Great software. user friendly and easy to use. Highly recommended for anyone in the industry. Thank you.

Enrique M.

Sales Force

Reviewed on 2016-10-05

this is a very goog sistem because we are increse our performance whith all of this apllication thas this CRM have

Tom Y.

Excellent!!

Reviewed on 2016-10-05

Easy to use, great functionality. As a new user, I found this was very user friendly and easy to navigate and learn quickly!

Gus F.

Reviewed on 2019-05-08

Sharmila J.

Senior Director

Reviewed on 2016-10-06

looking for data integration. Also see how salesforce cloud works. Need to know about the integration with salesforce cloud. How to use any trip planning. Can we have all these in one place. So far I found separate software for all these. Good to have a place where I can tell my requirements and come to know the one solution.