Christopher W.
Industry: Internet

A simple way to get a professional phone system for your business

Reviewed on 1/22/2019

Pros

We have been VirtualPBX customers for years. When our small business outgrew something like Google Voice, we needed something that had robust calling features that matched our business model. We also needed something modern, and VirtualPBX hit the right price point for us. We are a web development company of about half a dozen people, who each need their own extension and routing rules, forwarding to their cell phone, and SIP softphone capability since we're frequently on the move. VirtualPBX provides all these "level up" advanced features of a traditional PBX or in-house system, without all the overhead or tech know-how. Their concierge service translated all our requirements into the configuration and setup, trained us, and then we were off and running.

Cons

The new "Dash" experience is modern and makes mostly intuitive sense, but isn't perfect. But online chat is very responsive to help you get through any issues you have, and it's right there, which I love. Less so with the software, but I wish the SIP licenses weren't an add-on cost.

Jeff S.
Industry: Entertainment

THE SUPPORT STAFFS WERE RELENTLESS

Reviewed on 1/29/2019

AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL- I believe, she has a sixth sense on support. she tagged the problem, hunted down the right solution and now i get no more calls from one of the biggest scammers in US and no more robo calls.i can actually sleep at night. Other support staff has a personal touch and applies first aid along the way while working on support problems. True front line phone warriors.

Pros

sometimes technical problems can be overwhelming, however i found them to not only offer refreshing approach to problem solving support but also incredibly professional patient and just never ever gave up on getting my problem resolved. AND IT WAS A BIG ONE.

Cons

there was absolutely nothing i did not like.

Response from VirtualPBX

Thanks for this great review! It made our day! We are very lucky to have such an exceptional support and services staff. If you have any further feedback or questions for our team please reach out to [email protected]

Dany H.

Started using a VoiP system a few years ago and we've been very happy with it.

Reviewed on 3/22/2018

Pros

Probably my favorite thing about Virtual PBX is the ability to place and receive calls from "the office" from just about anywhere. Their "follow me" features are very convenient. I also love they they are saving us a considerable amount of money on a monthly basis compare to the local phone company.

Cons

As always, setting things up can be a bit challenging the first time and it's not the most user friendly UI. However they customer support has always been top notch.

Response from VirtualPBX

Hi Dany, your review made our day! We love hearing that Dash Plans allows you to turn any location into your "virtual office". If you have any further feedback or questions for our team please reach out to [email protected]

Dan O.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Technology no small business should be without!

Reviewed on 3/19/2019

24 hour availability has allowed our business to grow almost 20% each year. Being accessible to our clients has benefited them and their overall experience.

Pros

It literally allows me to run my business anywhere my cell phone works! Also being able to sort through calls and direct calls to different employees on the weekends have allowed us to capture more work and grow our moving business.

Cons

Very infrequently, the calls we need to be recorded don't not work

Dan G.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Needed help with phone

Reviewed on 2/4/2019

Pros

I like that you can receive on-line help and more often then not they'll be able to guide you to fix the issue.

Cons

Some of the settings aren't user friendly unless your very computer savvy.

Response from VirtualPBX

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that you receive timely online help from our support team. We are always committed to improving the user-friendliness of our products. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our team.

Ken V.
Industry: Facilities Services

Great way to handle phones

Reviewed on 2/11/2019

I had to keep my number as well as numbers of companies we bought and transferring them to out main number has been the best thing we have done. Years you can keep old numbers and cost you 50 a year approx wow!!

Pros

The ease of use and how cheap it is so you did not lose your phone numbers from business accounts

Cons

There was nothing I could like least about software it has done everything we need it to and more !

Joshua V.
Industry: Automotive

Great Service!

Reviewed on 3/4/2019

I have been using VirtualPBX for almost 10 years. I was a little confused at first being new to this type of service but the customer service is amazing and one call gets you all set up!

Pros

Customer Service is top notch.
Feature rich platform

Cons

nothing really. it was a little confusing getting things ported at first but customer service helps get it figured out

James R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

VirtualPBX makes my job easier

Reviewed on 1/24/2019

I am in sales and VirtualPBX works well with my crm. I use the softphone and just click the phone number and it dials.

Pros

Set up is quick and easy; Call quality is excellent

Cons

Customer service is overseas and while everyone is nice and tries to be helpful, sometimes it takes a couple calls to find someone who knows how to solve an issue.

Charlie G.

Total Freedom

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 1/22/2019

Very pleased. Don't have to think about the phone system and can concentrate on my business .

Pros

Don't need to hassle with configuration changes once the system is setup.

Cons

Settled with the console over dash software because I Iike the announcement I receive telling me which of my 2 companies the call is originating from before I take the call. Wish this was offered on the dash plan.

Response from VirtualPBX

Thanks for reviewing VirtualPBX. Your feedback is very important to us. We love hearing that our product allows you to focus on what matters most ¿ your business. In regards to call screening on Dash, you can enable Number Prepend Setup to attribute the call to company A or company B. If you have any further questions or feedback please contact [email protected]

Jon S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

800 VIRTUAL PHONE SERVICE

Reviewed on 2/12/2019

EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH ALL SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDING CUSTOMER SERVICE THANKS!!!!

Pros

THE EASE OF USE IS FANTASTIC AND IF THERE EVER IS A PROBLEM IT'S A SIMPLE CALL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO BE FIXED.

Cons

NOTHING IT'S SO EASY TO USE.SIMPLE AND TO THE POINT.

Christi M.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

So Far....So Good

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 1/18/2019

I used their service for a more economical option for a business line and service. I had an issue getting the webphone to work. The customer service/technical support team were awesome. It had to get fixed by the engineering team but the next day they had a fix, and then followed up with me to make sure it was working.

Pros

- fairly easy to set up
- lots of features, even with the most basic plan
- tech support has been very responsive!!!
- received an email from customer service/support to arrange a tutorial if I needed help setting up the system - very helpful to make sure I set it up correctly

Cons

- in the future, I will likely need more minutes than the basic plan offers & the next pricing tier is more expensive than their competitors

Mercedes B.

Great Customer Service and Tech Support

Reviewed on 3/16/2019

Every experience with VirtualPBX has always been incredible.

Pros

Any issues are resolved immediately. I have always had professional service and follow-up.

Cons

It is always dependent on our internet service providers quality.

Industry: Retail

Stellar Customer Service

Reviewed on 1/17/2019

Port in Toll free number to existing account.

Pros

Ease of use, working with customer service.

Cons

A tad confusing but, VPBX offers excellent support/explanations

Response from VirtualPBX

Thanks for reviewing VirtualPBX! We really appreciate your positive feedback on our 24/7 customer support and the user-friendliness of Dash. We are always here if you need us to clarify anything. Feel free to contact [email protected] if you have any further feedback or questions for our team.

Touta C.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best customer service

Reviewed on 2/11/2019

Pros

Overall it’s the only one I can use as wish before I find them I did try many others.

Cons

The customer service is impeccable and knowledgeable

Cory L.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Manage your phone system with ease!

Reviewed on 6/6/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I can't say enough about this tool! So easy to setup your ACD Queues and decide what phone is being recorded or not.

Cons

NOTHING! So many features at your fingertips and really has made managing a call center rotation so easy!

Joshua M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Terrific SMB Solution

Reviewed on 2/12/2019

We were using a GVoice line that forwarded to a cell as our main business line. As you can imagine, that got old quickly. So we started looking for a solution and found VirtualPBX. It was exactly what we were looking for. They made it incredibly easy to build out a Virtual Receptionist, build multiple custom mailboxes, and forward voicemail emails to the right people internally.

Pros

The team at VirtualPBX made it incredibly easy to add much needed functionality to a phone solution for our small business.

Cons

I'm finding it difficult to identify something I don't like about the software...

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 3/5/2019

Makes my business look, good

Pros

I have used them for over 10 years..have been very pleased, with the system and customer service

Cons

I cant find anything that ,I do not complain about

Greg A.
Industry: Management Consulting

Fantastic, Great Product

Reviewed on 5/18/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Easy to work with, very flexible, really nice team to work with.

Cons

User interface could be updated but is definitely workable.

Marc S.
Industry: Automotive

I'm very pleased

Reviewed on 1/17/2019

Pros

The price cannot be beat. I am happy with the service and customer service. Easy to use.

Cons

Using the app on my android phone was slightly confusing, but customer service walked me through setting it up on the system.

Response from VirtualPBX

Thanks for reviewing VirtualPBX. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our pricing and award-winning customer support. If you have any further questions or feedback please contact [email protected]

Jason O.
Industry: Security & Investigations

5 year customer

Reviewed on 1/24/2019

Overall I’ve been very happy with the service and it’s a inexpensive alternative to answering services

Pros

Easy to use system once I set it up and when I did have a problem it was corrected easily

Cons

Only problem I had was the switch over from old software to new software, I had a problem with calls no longer being forwarded but it was quickly resolved

Company size: Self Employed

Communication made easy, FINALLY!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 5/10/2018

Pros

VirtualPBX made it easy for every member on my team to communicate effectively and without time being wasted on setting up calls and making sure each member was present.

Cons

I think the visual layout could have been more visually pleasing, from a creative standpoint, but other than that this is a great app.