Heymarket

Business text messaging for teams

4.6 /5 (39 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.3
4.4
4.6
4.5
Holly B.

All around excellent!

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Heymarket allows me to provide personalized customer service in a fraction of the time! With customer groups, templates and personalization, I'm able to send personalized texts to 100+ customers in 2 minutes or less! This has allowed me to increase my customer service and, in turn, increase my sales. I've had an overall great experience with Heymarket from the beginning, which is why I continue to use the service.

Pros

Before Heymarket, I was paying way more for something with less functionality and it wasn't user friendly. I love how easy Heymarket is to use - I love that it's an app so I can keep my business texts separate from my personal texts, yet it comes right to my cell phone. I love that I can create and save templates and send emails to groups that are sent individually and personalized with each customer's name. SO MANY things I love about this app! Plus the Customer Service is excellent! I always receive replies quickly and they are able to help troubleshoot any issues I'm having. Thank you!

Cons

I'm not sure if there's anything I don't like. Just sometimes I don't receive a notification when someone texts me, or the messages are delayed. But that doesn't happen often.

Robin M.

Wouldn't Have a Business Without It

Reviewed on 2018-09-04

They have listened to my suggestions and are always quick to respond to my concerns or questions. The template feature saves me so much time! The app is simply amazing. I'm thankful for Heymarket! Without them, I wouldn't have a business with the follow-up that I do!

Pros

-Easy to Use
-Campaigns and lists make it easy to follow-up with customers and prospects
-Templates save me TONS of time
-Customer service is top notch!
-The app is AMAZING! Runs smoothly and seamlessly.

Cons

-App does not capture on the web version when I delete someone from a list. That's the only downside of the app (and that's tiny!), so I still love Heymarket!
-No ability to state when you don't want a message from a campaign to be sent out. (Example: Sunday mornings 8am-1pm). There is a way to schedule exactly when you want a message to send out, but that doesn't help me when I have prospects in campaigns.

Kelsey E.
Industry: Retail

Great Product- High Price Tag

Reviewed on 2018-08-31

HeyMarket allows me to have my life back by easily setting up campaigns and knowing they are getting to my customers when they are supposed to. I cant live without it.

Pros

I LOVE HeyMarket! It makes running my business very easy. The way that it tests individuals, makes batching messages easy. I’m able to do more in my personal life because I know that my campaigns are up and running and my customers are being contacted. I also love that I can answer on my computer.

Cons

The software can be glitchy. It takes a while for the app to sinc with the server. I’ve also had many issues where it kept creating me a new number- who knows what that was. Other than the glitchy stuff, it’s really easy to use and navigate which is great!
(I will say however, there are more and more tools and apps of the same arena that are coming out at a lower price. I recommend HeyMarkey ALL the time, but the price always scares people away. Apps like Project Broadcast are leaving HeyMarket in the dust at 9.99/mo)

Ian Y.
Industry: Construction

Unorthodox Use – But it works!

Reviewed on 2019-04-02

Rather than using HeyMarket to blast marketing promotions, updates, or new products like the app was originally intended for – we adapted it as a platform for account management. With this app, we were able to alleviate a sales person that was focusing entirely on one account. This allowed us to maintain this existing account and free up time for a salesperson to pursue new accounts.

Pros

We were looking for a text messaging platform where we could communicate with a large client of ours who has multiple points of contact, ultimately retiring a sales person. We wanted a platform that would be simple for our clients to use while giving us the ability to have our entire team view and respond to request from a single inbox.

Cons

The only issue we've really had has been an issue with the auto-responders, and daylight savings time. We had to manually adjust the time with the time change.

Response from Heymarket

Hi Ian - thanks for the feedback. We're glad to be helping G5 be more productive. A fix for daylight savings is in the works, so it won't be an issue in the future.

Thanks!

Ramy N.
Industry: Computer Software

Integral to our success!

Reviewed on 2019-08-28

Pros

HeyMarket has been instrumental in consolidating our need for SMS communication in a team setting while also offering reporting and relations management tools that are critical to our organizational awareness!

Cons

It would be great if HeyMarket also allowed email integration so that ALL corporate communication could happen in one place.

Ed G.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Love Heymarket!

Reviewed on 2018-08-29

I use this app regularly. I searched for some time to find it. I highly recommend it to those who want to build a clientele steadily and easily.

Pros

This is the only software I'm aware of that allows you to blast hundreds of texts to customers from a dedicated number, while not looking like spam. It then allows for individual, ongoing two-way communication, with your existing or prospective customers. All is done without ever revealing your personal phone numbers. This is a great app at a great price, for enhancing relationships and creating value in today's mostly impersonal world.

Cons

Notifications could be better, as sometimes the app does not chirp or give sounds. New features have been slow to be added, though app is robust. Also, there have been times when the messages "waiting-to-be-read" count is incorrect.

Juan K.

Love it would definitely use it.I tried but couldn't practice offline.Need 24/7 easy easy access.

Reviewed on 2018-03-27

Pros

The concept of multiple answers/text/msgs as you zero in on the really motivated buyers. Please help.

Cons

Not for Mac or IOS. Although I spoke to support team, I wasn't able to prepare & set up without using real people who would not be happy to be a part of an "experiment" as you try the messaging and get replies for practice purposes. I can use it a couple of times a week or more depending on the season. Usage is now at its lowest if at all.

Response from Heymarket

Hi Juan - thanks for the feedback. Heymarket has an iOS app that was featured as a best new app in the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heymarket/id985015852?ls=1&mt=8). Heymarket Web works in any web browser for Mac (eg, Chrome, Safari, Firefox).

We'd like to help you get setup and productive with the service again. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or message us at (415) 562-0100.

Thanks!

Chuck W.

Stay Connected via Text

Reviewed on 2020-05-07

Overall I was very pleased and will suggest it to those that I feel it will be a fit for.

Pros

With ease I was able to communicate with my associates as a group they were categorized in or the whole roster. Quick and easy !

Cons

I was needing a product that I could use unlimitedly and with Heymarket, the cost is based on your useage.

Josh W.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Cutting Edge Idea, Implemented Well.

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

We've been able to consolidate all of our texting between clients and allow other staff members to take over conversations easily. Conversations also don't get lost if you have to switch phones, so it also helps with customer management.

Pros

I liked the fact that I could categorize all of my clients easily and send out mass texts with custom templates. The software is extremely reliable, and cross-platform functionality (web/mobile app) is incredibly useful.

Cons

The customer service lacks a bit; it seems they use the same product to communicate/resolve technical issues, and the software is not capable of handling it. Issues get lost and sometimes unanswered. You also sometimes don't know who you're talking to.

Eric V.

Best mass texting software there is! Simple to use and very functional. Great customer service too!

Reviewed on 2018-05-10

Pros

The best thing about this software is the easy to use interface and very customizable lists and contact imports. You can create any fields you would like and then autofill the data for the entire group with message templates after you set them the first time.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the software. Earlier on the uploads were not as efficient but now you can automatically add the contacts to specific lists directly though the initial upload and it is great.

Gavin H.
Industry: Sporting Goods

A Good Start

Reviewed on 2018-09-14

We are now easily able to send and receive text messages (including photos and other attachments) with our customers. This improves our customer's experience and saves emails and phone calls that would otherwise take more time to communicate the same information.

Pros

Heymarket makes it easy for us to respond to customer text messages quickly and to prioritize responses across multiple teams.

Cons

One of the features that drew us to Heymarket was that the text messages would come from our company phone number. Unfortunately it turns out there is a limit to how many texts can be sent this way. Beyond that point the texts come from a Heymarket generated number, which creates a confusing and inconsistent experience for our customers.

Molly C.
Industry: Education Management

Hey Market for PFA

Reviewed on 2018-10-09

We're able to reach out to people via text without having to distribute our phone number with those text being sent. It makes communication with our clients much easier.

Pros

Makes things really easy for us in the office as far as getting in contact with who we need to get in contact with.

Cons

I can not set notifications to go to my cell phone.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Angel L.
Industry: Insurance

Heymarket

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

We have been able to increase and at the same time facilitate communication with our clients. Everyone texts and responds to text.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity. Very user friendly.

Cons

It used to have a feature to export conversations under the plan we have. This is not included in our plan anymore. It is now included in a more expensive plan. We were very disappointed when we lost the feature.

Daniel B.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Run my Business through HeyMarket

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Heymarket is a great to put a personal touch on reaching your customer list. I find the reminder and mass text that send personalized messages with the customers first name at the header, extremely effective and useful to reach customers and elicit a response.

Pros

Great features that make interacting with customers efficient and seamless.

Cons

The messages take a while to load and the app crashes periodically.

Millie H.

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 2018-09-06

Pros

I like that we can all stayed linked in and connected to each other. HeyMarket makes it really easy for my team to stay on top of every support question we receive.

Cons

I can't attach images, so when we need to send photos we have to use other platforms

Response from Heymarket

Hi Millie - thanks for the review! Heymarket does support images (MMS) and links. We'll reach out to help out with this.

James F.
Industry: Retail

Great product that is lightweight, reliable, simple yet robust

Reviewed on 2018-08-13

We use heymarket to manage customer communication regarding delivery, order updates and specials.

Pros

Both the iOS and desktop user interface are very easy to use with just the right balance of feature set . Its also very very nice that you can contact customer support directly via text vs having to navigate somewhere else.

Cons

There currently is not support for shared short codes. It would be nice to have this function inside the platform so that you can manage all SMS functionality together.

Janet L.

Great option for those who want to add Text as another Support Channel

Reviewed on 2018-08-31

Pros

- Mobile app to answer texts on the go
- Saved templates
- Group people into lists
- Can make existing business phone number text enabled

Cons

- Laggy, does not always sync well across all platforms
- Cannot send out MMS if it is a toll free number
- Does not really sync with any other support platforms

Darin H.
Industry: Environmental Services

Works perfect for our system

Reviewed on 2018-08-21

We requested they give us an option to have a sound when we got a new text. They programmed that in pretty quickly. Great staff and very open.

Pros

Customer support is very responsive. We would put in a request and they take care of it. They are open to new ideas and options. It is easy for our staff to learn how to use it and it is compatible with most electronics.

Cons

It is a little more expensive then other systems we have used, but you get what you pay for.

Chuck W.

Real Estate Productivity Coach

Reviewed on 2018-09-14

GREAT experience with the product and with customer service and their follow through!

Pros

I can create groups for ease of targeting a specific group with a message
I love the ease of it connecting to my contacts already in my phone
The speed I am able to get a message / alert in front of my clients
The ability to attach a photo / attachment within the message

Cons

I would like the ability for a few more characters in my mssages

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Lea W.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Functional for those with limited needs

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018-08-28

I wish there were improvements to the system, cause it could be an insanely useful tool. Just limited in its capabilities and in the year I’ve used it, no improvements made.

Pros

Love that you can text multiple people at the same time. It tracks conversations well and like that.

Cons

You are very limited in how much you can text, which makes it hard to send anything of true value. Creating campaigns are complicated and don’t always work correctly. In fact after about 12 hours of developing my campaign, it didn’t work, and customer service isn’t responsive at all!

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Kellye C.
Industry: Cosmetics

Not the perfect software for my company but overall it would prob be great for most.

Reviewed on 2018-08-29

My overall experience has been good because again, they have great customer service. My complaint is not by the way it functions but it’s features. For my business I need a little different features than what it offers but I’m still using it. Not crazy about their pricing. I don’t like limitations. I like one price to do all.

Pros

They have great customer service. It’s fairly easy to use. It prob has way more capabilities than what I’m using it for. But it’s not designed for my type of business.

Cons

It alphabetizes by first name. The messages can’t be very long. I would like to pull up a group and have the choice of send to all or checking the ones I want the message to go to. You can’t send a picture only. It must have words.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Real Estate

Love the ease of use of Heymarket!

Reviewed on 2018-09-05

N/A

Pros

Easy to use. Fast. Holds most basic info.

Cons

Nothing except maybe that I still need to copy & paste numbers between recipients. It would be great if it had an auto-fill feature with the contacts since we are normally just swapping numbers.

Lisa G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Love HeyMarket

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018-09-15

It's been very positive. They are very quick to respond whenever I have a question.

Pros

I really like the list building and scheduling options within the software. I'm a faster typer than texter so the desktop is my preferred method to interact with individuals. I LOVE that the messages go out as individual text messages versus a group message. Makes contacts feel they are the ONLY one being contacted.

Cons

It may be a feature that I have yet to identify but I would like a simple way to import my contacts from my iPhone while using the desktop version. Looks like there is the ability to upload a cvs file.

Stephanie S.

REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE -

Love it !

Pros

Its easy to set up ! I use it for my brokerage for max texting

Cons

The bottom set of groups are hard to send a text out to ! It does not work well if you have multiple groups

Kristi S.
Industry: Construction

User friendly

Reviewed on 2018-08-30

Quick customer service
App and desktop mirrors easily

Cons

Wish could mark messages as unread just in case you click on it and it wasn’t meant for you.