Ed G.

Love Heymarket!

Reviewed on 2018-08-29

I use this app regularly. I searched for some time to find it. I highly recommend it to those who want to build a clientele steadily and easily.

Pros

This is the only software I'm aware of that allows you to blast hundreds of texts to customers from a dedicated number, while not looking like spam. It then allows for individual, ongoing two-way communication, with your existing or prospective customers. All is done without ever revealing your personal phone numbers. This is a great app at a great price, for enhancing relationships and creating value in today's mostly impersonal world.

Cons

Notifications could be better, as sometimes the app does not chirp or give sounds. New features have been slow to be added, though app is robust. Also, there have been times when the messages "waiting-to-be-read" count is incorrect.

Molly C.

Hey Market for PFA

Reviewed on 2018-10-09

We're able to reach out to people via text without having to distribute our phone number with those text being sent. It makes communication with our clients much easier.

Pros

Makes things really easy for us in the office as far as getting in contact with who we need to get in contact with.

Cons

I can not set notifications to go to my cell phone.

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Run my Business through HeyMarket

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

Heymarket is a great to put a personal touch on reaching your customer list. I find the reminder and mass text that send personalized messages with the customers first name at the header, extremely effective and useful to reach customers and elicit a response.

Pros

Great features that make interacting with customers efficient and seamless.

Cons

The messages take a while to load and the app crashes periodically.

Janet L.

Great option for those who want to add Text as another Support Channel

Reviewed on 2018-08-31

Pros

- Mobile app to answer texts on the go
- Saved templates
- Group people into lists
- Can make existing business phone number text enabled

Cons

- Laggy, does not always sync well across all platforms
- Cannot send out MMS if it is a toll free number
- Does not really sync with any other support platforms

Chuck W.

Real Estate Productivity Coach

Reviewed on 2018-09-14

GREAT experience with the product and with customer service and their follow through!

Pros

I can create groups for ease of targeting a specific group with a message
I love the ease of it connecting to my contacts already in my phone
The speed I am able to get a message / alert in front of my clients
The ability to attach a photo / attachment within the message

Cons

I would like the ability for a few more characters in my mssages

Lisa G.

Love HeyMarket

Reviewed on 2018-09-15

It's been very positive. They are very quick to respond whenever I have a question.

Pros

I really like the list building and scheduling options within the software. I'm a faster typer than texter so the desktop is my preferred method to interact with individuals. I LOVE that the messages go out as individual text messages versus a group message. Makes contacts feel they are the ONLY one being contacted.

Cons

It may be a feature that I have yet to identify but I would like a simple way to import my contacts from my iPhone while using the desktop version. Looks like there is the ability to upload a cvs file.

Jane E.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great tool for marketing to a group that looks personal

Reviewed on 2018-09-05

I can send a text video that targeted to a large group and they look personal. It shortens the time to do a task and still comes across as personal.

Pros

You can upload a list, create multiple lists. very flexible!

Cons

learning the system is always the most challenging part but compared to most this was easy!

Sophia F.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Review on HeyMarket

Reviewed on 2018-09-04

It has been an overall wonderful experience. This software is great!

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It has made communicating to big groups very simple and easy to understand.

Cons

It would be nice if the software had a more updated look.

Robin M.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Wouldn't Have a Business Without It

Reviewed on 2018-09-04

They have listened to my suggestions and are always quick to respond to my concerns or questions. The template feature saves me so much time! The app is simply amazing. I'm thankful for Heymarket! Without them, I wouldn't have a business with the follow-up that I do!

Pros

-Easy to Use
-Campaigns and lists make it easy to follow-up with customers and prospects
-Templates save me TONS of time
-Customer service is top notch!
-The app is AMAZING! Runs smoothly and seamlessly.

Cons

-App does not capture on the web version when I delete someone from a list. That's the only downside of the app (and that's tiny!), so I still love Heymarket!
-No ability to state when you don't want a message from a campaign to be sent out. (Example: Sunday mornings 8am-1pm). There is a way to schedule exactly when you want a message to send out, but that doesn't help me when I have prospects in campaigns.

Chuck W.

Stay Connected via Text

Reviewed on 2020-05-07

Overall I was very pleased and will suggest it to those that I feel it will be a fit for.

Pros

With ease I was able to communicate with my associates as a group they were categorized in or the whole roster. Quick and easy !

Cons

I was needing a product that I could use unlimitedly and with Heymarket, the cost is based on your useage.

Millie H.

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 2018-09-06

Pros

I like that we can all stayed linked in and connected to each other. HeyMarket makes it really easy for my team to stay on top of every support question we receive.

Cons

I can't attach images, so when we need to send photos we have to use other platforms

Response from Heymarket

Hi Millie - thanks for the review! Heymarket does support images (MMS) and links. We'll reach out to help out with this.

James F.

• Customer Support Software

Great product that is lightweight, reliable, simple yet robust

Reviewed on 2018-08-13

We use heymarket to manage customer communication regarding delivery, order updates and specials.

Pros

Both the iOS and desktop user interface are very easy to use with just the right balance of feature set . Its also very very nice that you can contact customer support directly via text vs having to navigate somewhere else.

Cons

There currently is not support for shared short codes. It would be nice to have this function inside the platform so that you can manage all SMS functionality together.

Stephanie S.

REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE -

Reviewed on 2018-09-14

Love it !

Pros

Its easy to set up ! I use it for my brokerage for max texting

Cons

The bottom set of groups are hard to send a text out to ! It does not work well if you have multiple groups

Tracie O.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Texting is Key

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

My staying in touch with my clients has become much easier with texting by Hey Market.

Pros

Hey Market is easy to use. Texting is almost always getting open unlike email these days.

Cons

There is not anything i do not like at the moment.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

Over all it has been a great experience. Support is slow to respond. I find that using text interface for new customers gets a quicker response.

Pros

I like the automation piece. It allows me send texts in waves through out the year.

Cons

Search and filter feature for contacts needs some work. I can't filter out who has been added and when. I deal with a lot of realtors and find my self entering duplicate contact information for the same realtor periodically.

• Used Other for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Tried to use this for customer follow up and recruiting follow up.

Reviewed on 2017-12-27

Pros

Ability to send custom messages, including images, links, canned messages. Ability to set campaigns. Would consider using again but it felt like it was still in beta when we tried it.

Cons

Found it to be clunky to use and not easy to upload/ maintain database. We did not continue to use after a few months, was more time consuming than necessary.

Angel L.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Heymarket

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

We have been able to increase and at the same time facilitate communication with our clients. Everyone texts and responds to text.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity. Very user friendly.

Cons

It used to have a feature to export conversations under the plan we have. This is not included in our plan anymore. It is now included in a more expensive plan. We were very disappointed when we lost the feature.

Lea W.

• Customer Support Software

Functional for those with limited needs

Reviewed on 2018-08-28

I wish there were improvements to the system, cause it could be an insanely useful tool. Just limited in its capabilities and in the year I’ve used it, no improvements made.

Pros

Love that you can text multiple people at the same time. It tracks conversations well and like that.

Cons

You are very limited in how much you can text, which makes it hard to send anything of true value. Creating campaigns are complicated and don’t always work correctly. In fact after about 12 hours of developing my campaign, it didn’t work, and customer service isn’t responsive at all!

Barbara H.

• Customer Support Software

great tool better then emails in some cases

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

we have been able to reach our 400+ agents and know they are reading the text.

Pros

easy to access on my phone or pc agents read texts and not always emails and are happy to respond in a timely manner.

Cons

i guess the con would be the ease of attaching a photo or flyer would be the hardest (not really hard)

Response from Heymarket

Thanks Barbara! We're enhancing how photos are attached to messages to further simplify it.

Liam G.

Brilliant experience with Heymarket

Reviewed on 2018-04-08

Pros

it has made communication with my collegues much more efficient. it is exactly what is required with technology and fast pace communications in the work force, and Heymarket was able to recognise the need for efficiency in the workplace with communication

Cons

i cannot think of anything that i do not like about this software. pricing may be slightly expensive for smaller companies but it is worth the investment

Holly B.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

All around excellent!

Reviewed on 2018-09-19

Heymarket allows me to provide personalized customer service in a fraction of the time! With customer groups, templates and personalization, I'm able to send personalized texts to 100+ customers in 2 minutes or less! This has allowed me to increase my customer service and, in turn, increase my sales. I've had an overall great experience with Heymarket from the beginning, which is why I continue to use the service.

Pros

Before Heymarket, I was paying way more for something with less functionality and it wasn't user friendly. I love how easy Heymarket is to use - I love that it's an app so I can keep my business texts separate from my personal texts, yet it comes right to my cell phone. I love that I can create and save templates and send emails to groups that are sent individually and personalized with each customer's name. SO MANY things I love about this app! Plus the Customer Service is excellent! I always receive replies quickly and they are able to help troubleshoot any issues I'm having. Thank you!

Cons

I'm not sure if there's anything I don't like. Just sometimes I don't receive a notification when someone texts me, or the messages are delayed. But that doesn't happen often.

Kelsey E.

Great Product- High Price Tag

Reviewed on 2018-08-31

HeyMarket allows me to have my life back by easily setting up campaigns and knowing they are getting to my customers when they are supposed to. I cant live without it.

Pros

I LOVE HeyMarket! It makes running my business very easy. The way that it tests individuals, makes batching messages easy. I’m able to do more in my personal life because I know that my campaigns are up and running and my customers are being contacted. I also love that I can answer on my computer.

Cons

The software can be glitchy. It takes a while for the app to sinc with the server. I’ve also had many issues where it kept creating me a new number- who knows what that was. Other than the glitchy stuff, it’s really easy to use and navigate which is great!
(I will say however, there are more and more tools and apps of the same arena that are coming out at a lower price. I recommend HeyMarkey ALL the time, but the price always scares people away. Apps like Project Broadcast are leaving HeyMarket in the dust at 9.99/mo)

Eric V.

• Customer Support Software

Best mass texting software there is! Simple to use and very functional. Great customer service...

Reviewed on 2018-05-10

Pros

The best thing about this software is the easy to use interface and very customizable lists and contact imports. You can create any fields you would like and then autofill the data for the entire group with message templates after you set them the first time.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the software. Earlier on the uploads were not as efficient but now you can automatically add the contacts to specific lists directly though the initial upload and it is great.

Trey T.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for marketing and customer intereation

Reviewed on 2018-08-29

They are quick to respond to emails with questions so thats always nice.

Pros

The shared inbox allows all of our team members to keep customers informed. We also can mass update people that have opt'ed in to receive marketing messages from us. It's easy to use as well.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a few minutes for the APP to refresh and update the latest messages.

Bryce V.
  • Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

A no-brained for our business

Reviewed on 2018-09-25

Pros

It is very easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It works as expected and has some important features like lists that go a long way.

Cons

There were some minor glitches with notifications but overall there aren’t any major cons.