PublBox

Social media management and marketing tool for SMBs

4.7 /5 (37 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.6
4.2
4.5
4.8
Janika L.

PublBox - a good helper for work!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018

In this application, I can generate posts for different social networks.

Pros

I've been using PublBox for several months now. I like the service! Beautiful design and intuitive interface. A huge plus for me were teaching videos, there are about a hundred of them! Many opportunities, the most important is to learn how to use. This is the most optimal version of the program for managing multiple accounts in different soc. networks. The program is functional and very practical. I just installed this application and learn how to work with it, because it's so convenient, from one application to post content in different public areas, and PublBox has ready-made templates that can be edited. There are different editors available. I really liked the support, a couple of days after the registration, the manager contacted me and inquired about the success of my use of the publbox, it was nice! The price is affordable, there are also different discounts and bonuses.

Brittany H.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

The service has some limitations

Reviewed on 12/23/2019

Pros

I work as a communications and marketing specialist. One of my tasks is to keep accounts on social networks. To make it easier to work, I decided to find a program for the automatic publication of posts. PublBox does a good job of this. I especially liked that there are no restrictions on the number of accounts.

Cons

The service works in semi-automatic mode on Instagram. The support service explained to me that the social network itself prohibits automatic publication. Keep this in mind.

Alicia W.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Have any of the reviewers actually USED this product?

Reviewed on 6/27/2019

There is not enough space in this review to list the problems with Publbox, but the worst thing is the support. They don't understand what the issues are and keep sending me cut and paste answers that are not solving my problems. I cannot believe that I am the only one experiencing such a wide range of problems - I'm not sure I've ever made a single post without issues. I've struggled, because it's cheap, spending hours of time to get it set up, but it's an utter waste of my time.

Pros

The promises of being able to manage multiple social media accounts at a reasonable price

Cons

The reality of how actually NOTHING WORKS. I cannot understand how they are getting such fantastic reviews. Here is a SELECTION of the MANY things that have gone wrong. This is just a selection. And the customer support is useless. They constantly misunderstand the problem and I don't think any of them are native English speakers so there is a language barrier too.

1. my face book accounts repeatedly disconnect - and I cannot reconnect them unless I'm at a laptop.

2. When I make a post, it posts to SOME accounts but not all. So I need to go and check which accounts it's posted to, manually.

3. When it's counting twitter characters, it does not 1. shorten the link and 2. count the characters in the link. So you think you're OK on character count but then your link takes up 100 characters. And, unless you count that yourself and then subtract it in your head, you've no idea how many characters you actually have for your message. I've never in my whole life seen this.

4. When selecting accounts to post to, sometimes I'm literally unable to select some of them. They are scrolled off the screen and you cannot scroll to them. Currently, since my Instagram account is the last on the list, I cannot post to Instagram at all because I cannot scroll to select it. Meanwhile, second from the end is my Linked in Account. This has been selected, and I cannot deselect it, because, as I said, it's off the screen and I cannot scroll to it. I ALWAYS have to post to Linked In.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Rajana K.

I share with you my experience using PublBox

Reviewed on 1/31/2018

Pros

Elegant design and user-friendly interface) Seriously, many similar platforms seemed to me not very convenient in that they have a bunch of functions, but do not really describe who they are and what they are) Immediately, everything is clear, a great plus for me were training videos! Really give an understanding of the correct use of the service.

Cons

Training materials afe too expensive. I think it makes sense to pay for it, but for me it's a little expensive for a text with pictures.

Ran J.
Industry: Information Services

Great tool to make work easier

Reviewed on 10/10/2018

Pros

I tried many different platforms for automating work in social networks (attracting clients in them turned out to be the most effective), and for 2 years I have been using PublBox. I like the opportunity to build a content strategy, pre-plan publications and clearly follow the schedule. There were no problems with the service, I just post the time of publication and track user comments.

Cons

At first I could not decide what content strategy to choose, I selected the right one through trial and error. I would like more detailed instructions for beginners.

Anatoly B.

Useful tool

Reviewed on 4/22/2019

Pros

The program has an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use interface, and also has a high speed. In it, I can manage multiple accounts at the same time. There are some good templates.

Cons

You can add new messages only manually. There is no tool that would allow content to be collected from competitors. A small trial period for which it is difficult to fully appreciate all the functionality. Difficult logo creation.

Nikolay K.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The program helps to automate the promotion of projects in social networks

Reviewed on 9/23/2018

Pros

Our company is engaged in the development and promotion of various IT projects, so the PublBox program helps me and my colleagues to automate the promotion of sites in social networks. This is a convenient platform for managing marketing companies conducted in FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter and other less common social networks. Unique training materials are available to every user: these are texts, video content, practical tasks and much more. In a word, PublBox is an indispensable platform, accessible to all without exception, which will help you save not only money, but also valuable time.

Cons

I admit, I did not find any shortcomings with this service. Moreover, I can recommend it for use by ordinary users who would like to automate posting in social networks and eventually develop their own SMM development strategy.

Andrey K.

Work without censure

Reviewed on 10/24/2018

Pros

We use the service for almost a year. We have a project that involves several people, so we searched for a service that would help us to automate publishing more than one account. That's why Publbox was selected. It works fine, no cries!

Cons

I did not like the automation of Instagram accounts. Unlike other social networks, the publication in Instagram is not fully automated. We have to manually add new posts. The rest of the social networks are all right.

Armen H.

PublBox

Reviewed on 1/25/2018

Pros

I've been using PublBox for several months now. I like the service! Beautiful design and intuitive interface. A huge plus for me were teaching videos.Many opportunities, the most important is to learn how to use. This is the most optimal version of the program for managing multiple accounts in different soc. networks. The program is functional and very practical. I just installed this application and learn how to work with it. One of the features in this tools is Content Strategy. For me, this is awesome and very useful. Because this can guide me to create better content based on my objective. Also, other great features is Design Editor.

Cons

As with all programs,and Publ Box needs to be expanded. But the cons are not significant. Thanks again to the developers!

Olga S.
Industry: Computer Software

PublBox: and no confusion in social networks

Reviewed on 12/1/2018

Pros

The program is good because it helps me to plan working time and save it very much. Our new SMM specialist asked me to install several additional browsers to log in under different accounts. I have not met such an ancient approach to business for a long time. Found and put her PublBox. The performance increased significantly. In addition to the possibility of entering under different nicknames in different social networks, the program supports a graphical editor, allows you to distribute posts over time and run them on the machine.

Cons

The software also has drawbacks - interaction with Instagram is hardly automatic. Almost everything in it has to be done manually. I also consider superfluous designer for avatars. All this is easier to do in Photoshop.

Anastasiia L.
Industry: Computer Software

PublBox Convenient and easy to use

Reviewed on 11/15/2018

Pros

The service has a nice design and a comfortable interface. Training videos provide an opportunity to easily familiarize yourself with all the key functionality of PublBox, significantly increasing the speed of its study.

Cons

I don’t like the fact that there is no possibility to add messages in social networks in PublBox, and the trial period provided is not long enough for full information.

Shirley B.

The program that makes life easier

Reviewed on 2/17/2018

Pros

For a long time I was looking for an application with the help of which it was possible to manage several accounts in different social networks. Initially, the responses a little alarmed - they are either completely negative or laudatory enthusiastic, but having tested the application in the work, was satisfied.

Cons

I do not have enough of that two or more accounts can not be added from one network, but I would like to publish the posts in the instagram completely automated - it's inconvenient to publish manually.

Anna M.

In general, good service

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 1/31/2018

Pros

In general, a good service for autoposting, it is convenient that you can manage multiple accounts at once, for me this is a big plus. A low price is also very encouraging. We can say that this is a mandatory tool for any specialist who promotes accounts in social networks.

Cons

I didn't really like posting in the instagram, because it's semi-automatic, you have to do a few extra moves, and the Internet should always be on hand. In those support, it was explained that this scheme works because the social network itself prohibits posting. It's a shame, annoying, but there's nothing to be done. Better than losing an account.

Dragos P.
Industry: Management Consulting

Convenient service for promotion in social networks

Reviewed on 12/22/2018

Pros

With PublBox, our employees are able to easily promote pages on social networks, organizing the laying out of posts for the weeks ahead automatically. There is a built-in editor for images.

Cons

I personally lack the ability to interact with the Instagram social network. The interface turned out to be quite complicated for me, which is why I spent a considerable amount of time studying it.

Catalina D.
Industry: Management Consulting

Simple and convenient set of tools for promotion in social networks

Reviewed on 12/17/2018

Pros

I use the PublBox service to promote our company accounts in social networks. With this tool you can schedule the release of posts a month in advance. There is a built-in image editor for changing images.

Cons

The first thing the PublBox tool lacks is the ability to keep track of brand references in social networks. The second is the built-in filter for specified keywords.

Amy L.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Not bad, but with some drawbacks

Reviewed on 12/8/2018

Pros

Using PublBox contributed to a significant increase in the productivity of our company, allowing me to easily plan workflow to save valuable time.

Cons

I do not like the fact that the application does not have the ability to add messages in social networks. The application, unfortunately, does not interact with Instagram, in which we have quite a lot of subscribers.

Djohn T.

Everything is very simple and convenient!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018

Pros

Despite the fact that I use PublBox for about 6-7 months, I'm happy with the nice design and user-friendly interface that is easy to understand at first glance. The program fully meets all the tasks assigned to it.

Cons

Not very convenient, that in PublBox there is no function of adding messages to social networks. I hope that soon the developers will add this feature.

Eric G.

The main feature is the training course

Reviewed on 2/27/2018

Pros

I tried on myself - the training is really worthwhile. At the expense of the program itself - a controversial issue. But it fully fulfills its functional, it is convenient to work, nothing particularly annoying. And this is a huge plus. There is a trial version for those who doubt. Directly cool specialist on SSM you are unlikely to become (I have not yet become), but you can start.

Cons

I agree with the reviews, the test period is really very small. I can say at once that it is unlikely that you will master the program and thoroughly understand what's going on with you during this time. But for 30 days if you want you can do a lot.

Arya B.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Facilitates work with content

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 5/21/2019

Pros

I use PublBox to automatically post to Facebook. I used to post posts manually, but with the development of the public it became difficult for me. There were a lot of posts, and time was short. Now it is enough for me to set the time and the post will automatically be published without any additional confirmation.

Cons

I'd like to be able to keep track of brand references in the social network. Now I use third-party programs, but I would love to do it in PublBox.

Industry: Research

They have video scheduling

Reviewed on 6/29/2019

The only tool i use to schedule my social media posts, and this is the only tool which can schedule videos directly to your social media.

Pros

I have promorepublic which is a similar tool but they don't have video scheduling, I was looking for something which can schedule videos too. Having post ideas and calendar which helps with the important dates so you can create content accordingly. You can have workspaces for different brands so you don't mix up with other pages and handles. The graphics editor is also good but not upto the mark.

Cons

Pinterest is missing as of now, but they have promised to roll it out soon, waiting for the update

Santa F.

Support at all stages and train

Reviewed on 2/27/2018

Pros

The quality of the program itself makes me very doubtful. But, as a tool for starting, she copes with her tasks. I also went through the built-in training. Do not say that after these lessons you will become a guru, but they give the initial knowledge. I am pleased with the approach and technical support.

Cons

You need to increase the free period. It is difficult to keep within 30 days. The program itself needs to be thoroughly refined: both the functional and the shell. In the new version, it should become more user-friendly.

Vesna G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Useful set of tools for promotion in social networks

Reviewed on 11/19/2018

Pros

To promote our clients' business in social networks, we use the PublBox service. Using this tool, you can develop a content strategy for a specific target audience and choose the design of posts from ready-made templates. Detailed analytics system allows you to track the effectiveness of the SMM campaign.

Cons

To the disadvantages of the PublBox service I want to attribute the lack of the function of tracking brand references in social networks. Also, there is not enough tool to collect content from competitors.

Eric F.

For beginners there is training convenient

Reviewed on 2/26/2018

Pros

It's nice when they care about you, it always makes me bribe. The developers of the program took care of the newcomers and developed a whole training course. Only 10 lessons and you will learn a lot about the progress in social networks. The program provides for this work a simple and convenient environment.

Cons

The design of the product is strong on the amateur. It would be worthwhile to work with the shell and make a more beautiful "packaging". This will attract even more users. We also need to work hard on usability.

Daniel W.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Getting there, great value for money

Reviewed on 8/6/2019

Pros

If you look at competitors in the field of social media automation the chance you will only find higher priced one's is pretty high.
With PublBox you get an all in one solution that covers almost all common social media plattforms for a fair price.
Here is why I use it:
- really nice and intuitive UI
- schedule post your blog feed via RSS
- a lot of useful in app helping docs and academy stuff
- onboarding for clients so they only see their specific accounts
- fast, helpful support
- huge time saver with scheduling everything easy and smooth

Cons

If you do not want to pay the big bucks almost all common tools come with one big caveat:
No direct Instagram posting, you have to manually publish it through the app. Basically you create your post earlier and when it is time to publish you have to do a manual 2 step in app move on your phone.

Bambang D.
Industry: Media Production

Simple but Powerful

Reviewed on 1/9/2018

The Content Strategy feature can guide me to create better content based on my objective.

Pros

I just signed up Publbox and was quite impressed with its features. I signed up for the Free Trial. One of the killer features in this tools is Content Strategy. For me, this is awesome and very useful. Because this can guide me to create better content based on my objective. Also, other great features is Design Editor where i feel like this Canva that integrated in here.

Cons

The name of this brand rather difficult to pronounce. Better use name that easies to mention from all over the world.

Most of features still need to be improved. Especially for analytics and localization features.