RepZio

Mobile sales solution for field sales reps

4.4 /5 (256 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.3
4.2
4.4
4.3
Industry: Wholesale

Repzio is a very intuitive product with easy to find features.

order capture
inventory visibility
pricing visibility
presentation building
pricing request / quote submission and tracking
display tracking

Pros

The ability to easily select products, manipulate pricing and send to customer. The pdf builder is an extremely useful new feature allowing the user to build a presentation of items to utilize for a sales call.

Cons

I'd like software to evolve to encompass lead tracking and other crm capability. The entire sales team spends lots of time on the app, but still has to leave it track customer orders or check on a freight program.

Kelley T.

Best Rep tool on the market...hands down.

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

The fluidity between rep and manufacturer. Everything is centrally located. From up to date pricing, to important documents and forms in "sendfiles". Took your reps everyday briefcase full of catalogs and paper and placed it all into one seamless go to platform. Less picking up the phone to call. Very easy to work with. Really takes your professionalism up a notch using RepZio in the field versus fumbling through multiple catalogs. Always gets compliments by customers, how easy and fast we are able to put together quotes or wish lists.
Previously as an administrator the ability to customize the software to meet specific needs of my manufacturer such as custom spec sheets and lables/tags.

Cons

Would like to have the ability to "draw" when trying to explain a custom product needed. Can be difficult when trying to apply custom up-charges while also offering discount overall. Have to apply as a sep custom charge at the bottom overall vs on each line item.

RepZio is an excellent sales tool, easy to find things and easy to send tear sheets

Reviewed on 2018-03-22

it was thought provoking

Pros

It is easy to find products, the graphics are great, the inventory feature is wonderful, it is easy to send pictures and quotes to a customer, change the price level. It is very intuitive. I discover new features frequently, but can find what I need without a tutorial. Easy to write multiple orders at once.

Cons

I don't like that an order can't be staged to send if user is offline. If I am somewhere without an internet connection, I have to set a reminder to transmit the order later. I also don't like that, when a vendor scrubs the data, I have to reenter the shipping addresses for a customer.

Catherine G.
Industry: Wholesale

Overall the app is very user friendly and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Ease of order placing and tracking customer data.

Pros

Ease of use and training capabilities. The app is great because many of our lines use it so the system is seamless when training our staff and temporary help.

Cons

Glitches with allowing credit card functions and not all product info will always upload. Sometimes the app will allow credit cards to be added and other times it won't. When we request assistance they can't always fix it or tell us the issue immediately. Also, there is a select group of throws in one line that will not sync with the app. After numerous uploads and edits we have had little help in getting this resolved.

Sheila R.

I cannot imagine my rep world without Repzio!

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

My very favorite feature of Repzio is the ability to instantly respond to a customer with a quote for a product, which includes an image and all product data. They are always impressed and grateful for the prompt reply. And now, we can add a tear sheet as well. Repzio makes me look good!

I also like to make tags for specific product for specific customers when I am going to see them. This makes our time together more effective.

Cons

There isn't much that I don't like about Repzio, except for the fact that not all my vendors avail themselves of it.

John T.

Great Presentation tool but needs more back half data functionlity

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

I love the graphics and the way the customer can see what your doing every step of the way. Also the book mark capabilities

Cons

we work with products in multiple sizes. i hate that i can not open a stlye set and have the option to click one button to buy all items of a certain collection. At the very even if a customer wanted 90% it would be best to have the ALL button then subtract. Customer say it takes too much time

Send Files..we have a lot can you please create folders so the reps dont have to search forever

Need to scale for iPhone i don't get the entire page

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Karen E.
Company size: Self Employed

RepZio is fairly intuitive and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018-03-23

Pros

RepZio is easy to navigate and allows me to place orders fairly quickly. Many additional features have been added since I started using six years ago. Looking forward to more!

Cons

The more product added and features requested by vendors, the more cumbersome it gets. My vendor does not have the RepZio activity interface with their website, so there is not universal information available to me. I also think it is unfortunate that it can only be used on Apple products (as far as I know).

Andrea pearl R.

Fast and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

I no longer have to carry 8 x 10 glossies of every item. I can quickly send over listings to customers in a few moments rather than build excel spreadsheets. I can look at customers' histories once a few orders have been placed. No connection to the internet needed to use this program,

Pros

I can check stock, send listings, and place orders in less time than it takes to brew a cup of coffee.. Repzio colors show better than in catalogs..

Cons

Sometimes all the specs are not with the products, and there is no way for Repzio to connect info with the item

Carole T.
Industry: Wholesale

overall Repzio is great except for a few glitch

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

able to place an order faster, increase sells. send information right away to the customer with a copy of their order

Pros

easy to place order, all product information are gathered at the same place. can send file directly to customer from Repzio.

Cons

missing some function example: sorting the tags, uploading office file on the website, I wish there would be a function to show different price level at the same time. Can.t show tags in the browse. When need to reset repzio you loose the orders you created.

A well thought out tool for sales representatives and agents. A great app for manufacturers too!

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

This app is a well thought out tool that is fairly intuitive and has all of the bells and whistles needed for working with manufacturers and sales representatives. It is a great way to have one application that can do all of the necessary functions that we used to have to go between 2-3 (or more) applications.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I do not like about this product. It really delivers and I only wish more manufacturers would use it.

Janet P.
Industry: Textiles
Company size: Self Employed

I work with 2 manufacturers who use Rep Zio and I love the product! I have recommended it to others

Reviewed on 2018-03-27

Quick and Easy to use.

Pros

So easy to use, from setting up new clients, to finding products easily, to submitting orders; it could not be more user friendly. Love that it can show pictures of items, immediately send copies of order to clients, and allow customization.

Cons

I have not found anything to complain about using RepZio. I have loved using it and have asked other manufacturers to use it as well.

Tomas L.

very helfull

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

make my life very easy in terms of send info and place orders

Pros

easy to work, and very good to show picture, send picture, mails, promos etc, very east to place and summit orders.

Cons

I really don`t have any big complain about the application, for me works very good, sometimes some of the customers on my customer list vanish and I have to put them bag, beside that no other problem or complain.

Kevin Z.

Use RepZio for two of the furniture lines I sell. Easy to navigate and show clients product.

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

Pros

The ease in creating orders, from adding clients to completing and submitting orders. Very simple to educate new employees on this program.

Cons

Takes a long time to refresh when opening the program. Have to wait for 3-4 minutes with a client before I can open the program and select the customer I am working with, should have. Abrackground app refresh running always to prevent this.

Keith R.

Great sales tool and easy to navigate. Makes presentations a breeze!

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

Rep Zio is easy to navigate and make presentations. The change of finish options makes it an valuable sales aid from a Wholesale perspective. I've been using for over 5 yrs and by far the best and easiest to use I have found

Cons

Difficult to copy orders to another account and changing shipping addresses. Need to mke the fields easier to select and what you are asking for.

Ashley L.

Repzio is a great software program ..... everything you need is in one place!

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

Repzio is a great sale tool for sales rep! I love to use it and have it while I am on the road! I can look up pricing, make quotes for clients and refer to quote that I have sent!

Cons

Repzio is some slow when you need to look up products .... and its hard to merge duplicated accounts. I am not on the admin side so maybe it is easy to merge but over all really few complaints.

Tracy P.

Excellent source for sales representatives

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

Pros

Ease of use and interactive system for both sales tools and website use. It is so effective for selling both at shows and on the road. Also, the product tear sheets are great selling tools for my sales representatives.

Cons

When you look into a customers orders, it takes a online order and adds the totals together and does not separate the totals.

David G.

I have always been a big fan of Rep Zio. Your customer service is great

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

I have multiple lines using Rep Zio and I like the operating system. It is really easy to use. Your customer service is AWESOME! (Especially Bill)

Cons

There is really nothing to dislike about this program. It is very efficient. The only thing I can think of is the ability to expand pictures on submitted orders would be nice

Bob D.

I love RepZio. As a sales rep, I use four different sales apps. RepZio is the best!

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

It always works! No issues with bugs or malfunctions. Never locks up. Intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

No complaints. I only wish all the companies I represent used it. What about a version for retailers? Might be nice for a dealer to log-in and see my products through a RepZio "website".

Lori S.
Industry: Furniture

This app has made ease of doing business on the road amazing.

ease of doing business

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The features for tear sheets, order writing andorder submitting are extremely useful to me.

Cons

I have nothing to compare it to as it seems to work beautifully. Some of the features don't have large enough photos of the product.

Blake C.

It makes my ordering process so easy

Reviewed on 2018-03-24

Pros

Pictures go to customer
NO problems getting work done
All the information the customer needs is easy and fast to find

Cons

Nothing wrong Its the best for both reps and Customers

I wish the font and areas to press were I little larger I don't have tiny fingers

David K.

Easy to work and make presentations

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

Saves time and allows me to close orders very quickly, I have acces to the product information in the spot

Cons

So far I've been extremely satisfied, I have no complaints about it.

It is user friendly and have great tutorials that you can follow in case of any doubts

Harold B.

RepZio makes creating an order, or a list of recommended merchandise easy as typing item numbers int

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

Pros

Easy to work with. Once location to check manufacturers inventory, send pricelists & catalogs, & created orders & list of recommended products.

Cons

Would like to see expected availability of out of stock merchandise. And know if item is in transit to vendor.

Sarah W.

Clarity for all languages if English is not your first Language-images prices etc.

Reviewed on 2018-03-23

Pros

Ease of use with Customer service at all markets, ability to hold pending orders for additions or changes needing to be made.

Cons

When making change to account info-these changes should be red flagged to be changed by admin or it resorts back to default

Rose B.
Industry: Wholesale

Rep Zio earns its weight in Sales!

SALES!

Pros

While at a trade show, we can offer a digital "look book" with Rep Zio while writing digital orders.
We can print orders wirelessly directly from the Rep Zio app using an I-pad that is wirelessly connected plus the customers digital order can be emailed from Rep Zio to their inbox. Using Rep Zio is the best thing we have done for sales.

Cons

The only complaint we've heard is from sales people who must first purchase and I-pad.
Our sales team was very enthusiastic about purchasing their own I-pad. We provide Rep Zio to them. Everyone is happy, especially customers!

Bret B.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Very useful and easy to use. Really like the tutorial videos.

Reviewed on 2018-03-23

Ease of use and ability to have everything in one place.

Pros

Layout and organization are intuitive. Tutorial videos are nice. Really like the ability to have everything in one place and work with a customer. The feature allowing an order copy to be sent directly is very nice. We use the program at markets to work new customers and allow the proper pricing levels to be quoted.

Cons

It doesn't mesh with Rug Manager system we use (could be an issue on our end but they don't sync together which leads to pricing levels not matching, etc.)