SocialPilot

Social Media Scheduling & Analytics Tool for SMBs & Agencies

4.4 /5 (315 reviews) Write a Review!

Julie W.

Decent social platform

Reviewed on 2019-07-27

Pros

Easy and intuitive to use, does almost everything except Instagram.

Cons

You couldn’t post to Instagram and the one time I tried to contact their customer service, they weren’t super helpful.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Julie,

Thanks for your excellent review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot easy and intuitive to use. We also have introduced direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot and Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram.

Juuso Ä.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Get your postings to social media to the next level

Reviewed on 2020-12-09

Posting effortlessly to multiple sites is simple and fast. Easy to repeat the postings.

Pros

Socialpilot is entry level service for people who want to post to social media effortlessly. It's amazingly simple to lauch posts to multiple sites (FB, LI, Instagram, Twitter) at once.

Cons

The analyze feature is not the best in the market, but gives you basic information. The cheapest version includes only 3 people team.

Social Pilot: Social Media Scheduling and Automation at its Finest

Reviewed on 2019-11-08

Overall, SocialPilot did what it promised by allowing you to schedule and send out posts without stressing. As the sole creator of social media posts for the non-profit, and needed to post almost daily, SocialPilot made this possible. This is a well-needed program for us!

Pros

The integration of multiple popular social media sites was the best thing about SocialPilot. I was able to schedule Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ at the same time. Editing posts before they schedule was also a breeze.

Cons

For the free version, you can only add three social media accounts. For a growing company, this became an issue after the initial setup. The new algorithms were not kind to automation applications like SocialPilot and hindered visitors from seeing the posts at times.

Response from SocialPilot

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Delaney G.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

• Customer Support Software

Customer service was very helpful when I had difficulty connecting a certain account. Great...

Reviewed on 2018-01-16

I'm able to really improve our social media presence and reach.

Pros

Scheduling is easy. I like how facebook and twitter posts are published by the program automatically. I also like the idea of having curated content available...however i think that it is stupid that I cannot use the search bar. I also like how I can use it from my phone which is very easy

Cons

i find it extremely inconvenient that instagram posts are not published automatically and that I need to do it from the app.

I also don't like how I can't schedule multiple pictures for either instagram or facebook. (especially when you are able to post multiple on the actual programs)

Finally, I think that it is ridiculous that I can have access to curated content...and not be able to search for it. It's very cheap of social pilot to do that especially when I pay for it. I shouldn't have to double the money out of my pocket to use the search bar. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Delaney,

Thanks for your review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like how SocialPilot works and automates your posts.

The search box is a premium feature Delaney, so you will have to upgrade for it's usage and also Instagram has a restricted API so it doesn't allow any third party tool like SocialPilot to post directly to it. This is something Instagram handles and not in our hands.

We have recently released the multiple image posts feature on your dashboard. Please check to post multiple images to the supported platforms right from the SocialPilot dashboard.

Thanks & Regards,

Travis W.
  • Industry: Online Media

• Customer Support Software

Great for social media platforms!

Reviewed on 2019-09-07

My overall experience with SocialPilot has been wonderful. It has made making posts on my social media accounts easier for me.

Pros

I like how I can add all of my social media accounts into this. I like how I can post all of my updates without worrying about running out of limits. I also really like how easy it is to use.

Cons

There is nothing at all that I dislike about SocialPilot. I like everything that it has to offer. Everyone needs to give this a try.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Travis,

Thanks for leaving us such an excellent review. We are thrilled to know that SocialPilot has made making posts on social media accounts easier for you; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Francesca D.

Such Incredible Value for Money

Reviewed on 2018-12-05

Very positive - would be nice to be able to tag brands on Facebook, I hope they introduce this soon. Any issues are dealt with so quickly by their CS team

Pros

I love that you can plan Instagram posts in advance - such a time saver. The reports are very good too, with enough detail for a basic report for clients

Cons

sometimes it can be a bit glitchy - for example something won't post for some reason and you won't be notified until the next day, by which point the post has been missed

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Francesca,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are always on the run to make it a better tool each day and resolve the issues/bugs/errors to make it a robust tool, and we'd love to look at your suggestion.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The BEST Social Media Management Software for Multiple Business Pages

Reviewed on 2018-12-19

I'm using SocialPilot to manage 16 separate Facebook Business Pages. I use this tool to schedule posts and review analytics for my social media accounts. It is incredibly cost effective compared to other platforms I've researched.

Pros

Where do I start?? I'm able to schedule reoccurring posts for all 16 of my business pages for MONTHS in advance! I'm able to create bit/ly links within the posts, add photos, and more. I'm able to view analytics for individual pages at a glance for specific time periods. SocialPilot has helped me get me social media accounts organized.

Cons

The only drawback to this software is the analytics-I'd like to see a roll-up of how ALL of my pages are performing combined. It doesn't have that functionality as of yet.

Response from SocialPilot

Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We'd love to look at your suggestions too. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us.

Stephanie K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Social Pilot Is A Reliable Social Media Solution.

Reviewed on 2017-03-23

I've used Social Pilot for over a year. It's an affordable solution with responsive customer service to back it up. The reason this isn't a 5-star rating is the bulk upload feature. If you enter commas into your tweets they get truncated. Makes sense, since you use a CSV file. :) The challenge for me is that I tweet so many quotes that the process takes forever. If there was any way to modify that or flag the commas in an editable format before upload, that would be awesome. Also, any Pinterest posts that I schedule prior to a post going live don't show the picture. I schedule them for after the post publication, but it still doesn't seem to pull in.

Pros

Interface. Easy of use. Affordability. It's a wonderful product.

Cons

Bulk uploads can be a pain.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your lovely review! This encourages us to work more and make it a better tool for you each day.

We have the feature where you can very easily edit your posts after you add a bulk schedule!

Watch our tutorial on bulk scheduling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFIhfe_PCG0&list=PLlcVQ_ZkkWVy78Z1Kmor_3ebBjwM1rFC9&index=7

Please get back to us if you need anything else. We want to make sure you are being taken care of!

Tijana G.

Very good

Reviewed on 2019-08-14

Overall very good, especially for the price.

Pros

This is a very affordable software that let's you post to a lot of different accounts. Our company manages a lot of social media accounts for our clients and this was way cheaper than other options with all the features.

Cons

Bugs. Things happening for no reason and when we call customer service they seem to have no clue how to help or fix anything.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Tijana,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that you find SocialPilot affordable.

We are always working day and night to give customers an unmatched experience and resolve the issues/bugs/errors to make it a robust tool.

Jeremy B.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement Software

• Customer Support Software

seamless curation and social sharing for the win

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Cut down on the time it took me to to manage multiple social media channels

Pros

A Cool content curation tool built into an awesome social media management platform. Client safety and account integrity ensured

Cons

The client management module documentation needs work, and an expansion that enabled better client user management would be good. Essentially allowing a client to login and use the tool for themselves, making this whitelable would earn super browny points

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Jeremy,

Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. Also, we do provide white label solutions now.

Amit C.

• Customer Support Software

Great system for Agencies managing multiple profiles !

Reviewed on 2018-01-16

Being able to manage multiple social media profiles with ease. Bring able to have staff accounts and invite clients to link their own social media profiles.

Pros

The software is great to use, main features we like are: the ease of navigation, analytics feature, the ease of managing multiple profiles and integrating them to the system, ability to invite clients to link their own accounts and recently the export of analytics in PDF format.

Cons

The system in general is great, however, there are a few features that could be added, which are: being able to add multiple photos on Facebook, the ability to have 100% white label for agencies and having a client area so they can login and see their analytics at anytime.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your amazing review on SocialPilot. Excited to know you like SocialPilot so much and the ease of functionality drives your social media needs efficiently.

We have recently released multiple image postings right from the SocialPilot dashboard. Please have a look. You can do that now.
And about 100% white-label that's definitely on our suggestions list and we'll keep you posted if there are any updates on it.

• Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Put your Social Scheduling on Auto Pilot

Reviewed on 2019-01-12

Overall, decent program, prices aren't horrible, and it's easier to use than some of the other scheduling platforms I've used in the past.

Pros

I can schedule and forget it for the most part when getting my blog posts sent out to my social media platforms. Easy to schedule, integrates easily with Wordpress, overall feel of the platform is nice.

Cons

When the individual plan, you can only attach 10 social accounts (not a deal breaker since I only have 5ish), however, you can only publish 50 posts at a time. I sometimes schedule upwards to 200+ items for optimal reach.

Response from SocialPilot

Thanks for leaving us such an excellent review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot easy to use software; Our staff will be happy to read what you wrote.

Els D.

• Customer Support Software

I find it a very useful tool, to bad about the Instagram future, but they make it work.

Reviewed on 2018-01-12

Peace of mind

Pros

I enter my post and i don't have to think about them anymore for a while, That way i can focus on more work and without having to think about social media.

Cons

Customer support isn't that great, it also took me a while to discover that when i choose "share as media" for a link the post only shows a picture, instead of redirecting to the link

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Els,

Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and scheduling gives you free time to focus on other stuff.

Please let us know how we can be of help to you, if you would like to walk through SocialPilot you can book a demo contacting [email protected] She'll be helping you out setting up your account and further assistance.

Taylor R.

SocialPilot Review

Reviewed on 2018-10-12

Useful for a contract worker or agency needing to schedule posts on many accounts.

Pros

-Large capacity for accounts
-Ability to easily schedule on multiple accounts
-UI is mostly streamlined and simple to use
-Built-in reporting features
-Added functionality like link shorteners

Cons

-No Instagram reporting metrics
-No direct posting to Instagram (just sends photo/description to your phone for manual posting)
-No ability to view timelines, messages, etc. (although understandable that they focus just on content scheduling)

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Glad to know you find our scheduling easily and makes your social media handling easier.

We are working on direct Instagram publishing. There's a whole process to be followed to become Facebook partners in order to have this feature and we are on it. We'll take in all your suggestions and add it to our list.

We have recently released Social Inbox for Facebook where you can manage your Facebook page conversations, visitor posts and comments all at one place.

Daniel S.

• Customer Support Software

Running quite a few accounts and still happy

Reviewed on 2018-10-13

Pros

significantly cheaper than some competitors

Cons

Can not automate Instagram scheduling which means we have to use an alternative tool for that

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Glad to know you are happy using SocialPilot.

We definitely understand the need of Instagram direct posting and we are working on it. There's a whole process to be followed in becoming Facebook partners to have this feature and we are on it.
We'll keep you posted with updates.

Markus K.

• Customer Support Software

Simple way to handle multiple accounts

Reviewed on 2019-02-13

Simple to set up and post when multiple accounts and formats are needed.

Pros

Easy to setup and start posting. Pricing is fair for a quality product.

Cons

Some accounts seem to disconnect frequently.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Markus,

Thanks for a wonderful SocialPilot review. Glad to know you find SocialPilot easy and simple.

About disconnecting accounts - Please reach out to [email protected] and they'll help you with a solution.

Sarah N.

• Customer Support Software

I have really enjoyed using Social Pilot.

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

While I like the being able to schedule all of my posts in advance, I LOVE the Visual Composer! I am great with words, but not always with visuals. The Visual Composer allows me to add images to my posts without worrying about spending money on stock images or worrying about copyright infringement.

Pros

Having just started my business, I don't have a lot of money to spend on fancy social media schedulers. Social Pilot has been great for my purpose and my wallet.

Cons

I don't like that I have to do different steps for Instagram. I don't know if it is because of Instagram or if it is because of this software.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Sarah,

Wow, thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. You are awesome! Excited to know SocialPilot proves out to be a great tool to fulfil your purposes and how much the Visual Composer helps you out! Thanks!

About Instagram, it has a restricted API, so it doesn't allow any third party tool like SocialPilot to post directly to it. So Instagram scheduling works a bit different at SocialPilot.

Kind Regards,

• Customer Support Software

This website is very user friendly, intuitive, and provides excellent feedback

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

Pros

The bulk post option makes scheduling content for clients immensely eaier. I also really find the analytics very useful!

Cons

I wish this software could post automatically on instagram, however i realize this is probably due to instagram and not to Social pilot.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your wonderful review. We are glad to know SocialPilot fulfils your social media needs and is very user-friendly for you.

We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day and such cheering comments from users like you gives us a boost.

Joseph O.

SocialPilot Soars Above The Rest

Reviewed on 2019-08-31

Pros

It's better priced than its competitors for the features and functionalities that it offers. It's very easy to navigate, allows for easy scheduling of posts in one go, and support is very easy to access.

Cons

To round out its capabilities, it could use a listening tool. And I/we need the ability to tag handles when scheduling a post. That is all.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Joseph,

Thanks for leaving us such an excellent review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot inexpensive and easy to navigate; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We also introduce the feature of tagging handles when scheduling a post on SocialPilot.

• Customer Support Software

A multi-client multi-account social media dashboard with great analytics and a few quirks

Reviewed on 2018-07-12

The multiple client dashboard feature is affordable compared with other solutions, and this one has LinkedIn analytics. That almost makes it a unicorn in the forest.

Pros

I looked forever for a social media management tool that would give me a wider range of accounts than other dashboards, with great analytics, and the ability to handle each client's accounts as part of a "group" of accounts. Social Pilot meets all these criteria.

Cons

The need to create the client account groupings has to happen for every person who uses the software. The administrator can't just create the groups and go. Also, it's almost a default to log endlessly repeating posts on all platforms. I'd like a better preview function that shows how to optimize each post for each platform. You really have to play with it for a while to figure out all the quirks. I'd say the free trial isn't quite long enough.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your wonderful review. Pleasing to know you finally found a tool that fulfilled your requirements comparatively.

We definitely understand the need of giving more access to clients and team members. We'll take in you suggestion and pass it on to our developers.

Nina J.

• Customer Support Software

Does what I need and is easy to use. I looked at a lot of competitors, and this is the best.

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

Pros

I can schedule posts from my RSS feed, and the interface is user-friendly. While Hootsuite and others are confusing and jumbled, Social Pilot is streamlined and intuitive.

Cons

I wish it were possible to change the post text for RSS feed posts in Facebook, Google and Twitter all in the same screen (we create different text for each social service, and have to go back and queue the post separately for each service right now instead of being able to toggle easily from service to service to change the text).

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Nina,

Thanks for your wonderful comment. Excited to know you find SocialPilot the best amongst all for social media scheduling and managing.

We'll surely add this to our suggestions list of having separate text boxes for each accounts.

Dennis B.

Value and Performance

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

Pros

Easy to use, and best value I have found as a complete social media management tool.
Offer complete details on each post as well and connecting all your important social media accounts.

Cons

Never found any negative issues or have experienced any negative issue with the program. If there was one thing I would add is more details on analytics for each post. What is provided has been very useful.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for such a wonderful review on SocialPilot. Pleased to know you find SocialPilot really useful and a complete social media management tool.

We'll definitely add your suggestion of deep post analytics, for now you can find that with the Post Performance area in Analytics to have analysis of each posts posted.

Happy SocialPiloting!

• Industry: Insurance Software

Useful Software for Marketers

Reviewed on 2018-10-12

It is a useful tool, although I would recommend fine-tuning some of the advanced features to create better, more useful functionality.

Pros

Social Pilot is great for social media consultants and marketing professionals who manage numerous social media accounts for their clients. It has some robust features, especially the curated content!

Cons

Having curated content is great, but I wish there were more specific categories that were monitored more by Social Pilot staff to create really useful, interesting posts.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for using SocialPilot and your wonderful review. Pleasing to know you find it useful and great for social media professionals like you.

I'll surely take in your suggestion to widen the content curation lists.

Linda C.

• Customer Support Software

Over all it's been a great experience. SocialPilot is easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Pros

I like that you can post to all of your networks at one time, that you can shorten your links automatically and schedule out in advance.

Cons

I don't like how it's set up to schedule repeating posts, it would be great to be able to repeat them indefinitely instead of by weeks and I think changing the time is cumbersome and is no easy to use.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and it's easy for you to use.

The Repeat post feature works in this way Linda as even if we make it indefinite you will have to assign time slots for it. That makes it more tedious. So this way was set up to make it easy. But we'll definitely take in your suggestion and look if there's anything we can do to make it more easier.

Latisia M.

• Customer Support Software

Absolutely everything it helps me with my digital marketing . It saves my lot of time

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

Pros

I can post to my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram all at the same time for my business. The pricing for this software is really affordable

Cons

I don"t like that I can't speak with someone on the phone concerning my account or issues I may be having.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Latisia,

Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know SocialPilot saves a lot of your time and helps in fulfilling your social media needs.

You can talk to our concerned person who will help you with anything you need to at SocialPilot on phone or via email.

To talk, please book a time slot on the calendar: https://calendly.com/socialpilot/meeting/ and you will receive an email with the details of the call.

You can also reach out to our support team at [email protected] for any issues.