SocialPilot

Social Media Scheduling & Analytics Tool for SMBs & Agencies

4.4 /5 (315 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.5
4.2
4.4
4.5
Dan F.
Industry: Automotive
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Perfect for new and intermediate user

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020-01-23

My overall experience with SocialPilot is very good.

Pros

SocialPilot's ability to bulk schedule content is a giant time-saver. When you have the ability to write everything out on a spreadsheet and then upload into the platform with the click of a button, having all of your content in the right place, on the right date and the right time, that, my friend, is magic! -it's peace-of-mind.

Having that feature plus an intuitive dashboard that was friendly to the new and intermediate user is a recipe for success.

Lastly, SP is on the forefront of advancements and new technology. This is evident by the partnership thye have with TikTok that allows SP to schedule TT videos.

Cons

I don't see very many cons. I used SocialPilot during the trial phase and seemed to like everything I saw.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Dan,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved our bulk Scheduling feature and called it a "magic"; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote.

Nicolle H.
Company size: Self Employed

Simple and east to use with all the functionality

Reviewed on 2019-09-09

Pros

I run many social accounts, set up of these accounts are so easy. I use this on a daily basis and can keep track of all my scheduled posts.

Cons

Nothing I don't dislike , they are upgrading the software all the time.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Nicolle,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find setting up accounts in SocialPilot really easy.; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Luis ignacio C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I am surprised with the kindness that it offers me.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019-04-23

Anyone who works in digital marketing, looking for a reliable tool, is what I have received since I implemented SocialPilot as the main tool for the content management of the accounts for which I work. I have managed to cover many more accounts only with SocialPilot, similar tools offer similar services for very high costs, but do not offer more than five accounts to manage, which I have left in the past since using SocialPilot, is truly amazing. Apart from all that, they also offer you a complete section of analytics, which allows you to show the orderly evolution of your work.

Pros

Carrying the social networks of several companies at the same time, without the perfect tool, is a task that can end in a complete disaster. That is why, after using SocialPilot, I can say with confidence that it is the best option for small entrepreneurs and for consolidated work teams that seek to offer a better service. I like that they offer options that perfectly fit the possibilities of people and companies. Another element that I liked a lot, is that I can obtain the statistics of each of the accounts, which helps me to project the needs that each client may have, as well as rectify my strategies so that marketing is successful. I have received good comments from my clients because the publications are in the correct times and days, all that is thanks to SocialPilot.

Cons

Throughout my experience, my comments remain positive about the benefits and scope of the platform, they constantly include improvements and are very up to date with the recommendations of the users, I have not found any negative aspects to consider.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Luis Ignacio,

Very much excited to know about your love towards SocialPilot. It's amazing to have such users like you.

Thanks for your kind words. We always are on the run to make the tool a better place for your social marketing activities and glad to know we are able to do it :)

Abigail N.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Simple and Cheap Social Media Management Software

Reviewed on 2016-12-09

Social Pilot is a simple social media management tool, I decided to sign up for the free plan to get a feel of the software, in comparison to other SM Management tool.

The signup process was easy and I linked my Tumblr, Facebook page, and twitter profile, after which I added my daily posting schedule to each SM account. I liked the Pinterest and Instagram option available. Other accounts SM profiles allowed includes: LinkedIn, Google +, VK and Xing. Social pilot works like buffer and Hootsuite.

To test the feeds feature I had to upgrade my account or start a free trial, sadly, I couldn't start a trial because of' 'Sorry trial membership is not available in your country.' It seems rather ridiculous that upgrades are allowed in my country but the trial isn't?

I can't say I've had this experience with any other SM Manager.
The content curation didn't really provide me with relevant posts as I was testing this on my book blog and there wasn't any entertainment or literature option among the suggested posts categories.

In comparison to other social media managers such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Swift Social and others, Social Pilot doesn't really stand out. Its strong point, however, is its cheap price, the basic plan is $4.99 compared to buffer and HootSuite's $9.99. And while I think it has a lot of potential, it still needs a unique feature that would distinguish it from other softwares in the market.

Pros

Social Pilot cheaper than most SM Management software in the market, and can be a cheaper alternative to Buffer and HootSuite.

Cons

I really dislike the fact that my "country" supports the free plan and paying for upgrades but doesn't support the free trial.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Abigail

Thanks for sharing your review. The reason for not having a trial in few countries is that, we have some past spamming history from such specific country users. A genuine user's like you, send us a support request for trial activation and we normally activate that. Feel free to email us if you want to access the trial.

We have added many unique features like social media calendar, bulk scheduling, custom FB branding and we are still making our tool more usable.

Once again, thanks for our review. Keep sharing your feedback to our support email address and we are more than happy to answer you.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Gustavo V.

Great Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2017-03-27

I've been using SocialPilot with my team as we've tested some other services that will help us schedule and review the publications we make on social media. After testing more than 7 different services, we will stay in SocialPilot (and that's why I'm doing this review).

Here are a few things I find interesting.

1) Scheduling on Instagram. Right now this is not possible in almost any platform, Instagram doesn't allow other apps to post on them. But the way SocialPilot does this is by reminding you at the time the publication must go, you then open the app and it copies the publication to your clipboard, you just go from the app to Instagram and everything is almost done, you just adjust and hit publish.

2) It allows me to moderate the posts. My SM crew can create the posts for every platform and me or the Social Media Manager can then review and approve the posts when they're ready, this allows us to plan ahead even two or three weeks in advanced.

3) Different team members and accounts. By having different members on my team, I can choose which member handles which social account, will helps me focus my resources in the most efficient way.

Overall I'll stick to SocialPilot and I really recomment giving it a try if you are in need of a social scheduling platform.

Pros

The easy of use and the ability to have team members handle different social accounts and one team manager that can approve the posts.

Cons

I really would like to have more statistics in the software.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Gustavo,

Woww!! That's a pretty much detailed appreciation! This delights and encourages us more to work hard and make it a better tool for you each day.

Glad to know Team & Collaborations feature is such of a use to you and is helping you ease out on your social media needs and increasing efficiency.

We will pass on your suggestion where you need more statistics!
We are working on analytics of other networks also. Stay tuned :)

Joann J.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Social Pilot Provides Consistancy

Reviewed on 2018-10-15

I discovered Social Pilot after reaching my frustration threshold with several other social media scheduling platforms. Several were difficult to navigate; some where not responsive; the most recent software, prior to SP, could never get a grasp on their Instagram push notifications.
With Social Pilot, I am able to push my Instagram notifications immediately upon receiving the convenient reminder from Social Pilot.
So relieved I discovered this software!

Pros

Social Pilot is easy to navigate. I especially like the "calendar" option, where you can view a full month's worth of post, even segmenting by social media platform. This comes in handy, especially with Pinterest. The analytics tab is easy to read and allows me to see which days and times my followers are most engaged, without having to visit that particular social media platform.

Cons

I do not mind the daily usage limitations (within my price range) however, I wish I was able to add all my Pinterest boards to my profile, although I know I cannot post to each board daily. I just would like the accessibility.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Joann,

Thanks much for this wonderful review. Delighted to know you find SocialPilot easy and love the features finally you found a tool that fulfills your social media requirements.

Industry: Computer & Network Security

SocialPilot has allowed me to completely automate my posts on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.

Reviewed on 2018-06-18

Pros

It has several small features that will make your life easier. For example, if you want to post on Twitter about an interesting blog post, simply copy the URL in the are for the message and SocialPilot will automatically retrieve any photo or diagram used in the blog post for you to include in your tweet. How cool is that?

Cons

If you use social networks a lot, you probably noticed that some socials use many hashtags (e.g. Instagram) and some do not (e.g. Facebook). Unfortunately, if you use SocialPilot to schedule your post, there is no way to tell the system, please remove the hashtags before you post on a social network that does not use hashtags (e.g. Facebook).

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your wonderful review. Glad to know it makes your life easier.

We definitely understand the need of having this and that is the reason we are working on the Advance post feature, where you can create different posts for different social networks at the same time. We'll keep you posted with the updates.

Viktorija V.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Social media scheduling is really easy!

Reviewed on 2019-03-25

Pros

This is the best and easiest tool for social media scheduling out there. UI is clear and easy to use from the very start. I like the customization of a post per social network . Experimenting with diferent headlines all the time.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. It does what it says and is the cheapest solution.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Viktorija,

You are awesome ;)

Thanks for your kind words Viktorija. Excited to have a wonderful review from amazing users like you associated with SocialPilot from a long time. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and comments like these give us a boost.

Cheers,

Kristyn F.

Social Pilot is a great social media tool! Easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018-03-27

Detailed analytics that are insightful and easy to understand. So that's my favorite feature by far!

Pros

I've been using Social Pilot for a few weeks now (after using Hootsuite for years), and I gotta say that I'm impressed! What I like most are their ANALYTICS - by far. They save me a lot of time, they're detailed, and the reports are easy for me and my clients to read and understand. Their browser extension tool is also helpful too!

Cons

My least favorite thing about Social Pilot is that you're not able to tag businesses/handles when scheduling posts. So I don't schedule posts through them very often. However.... when I contacted their support team, I was notified that they're working on this and plan to have that changed soon! So when that happens, you'll be good to go.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Kristyn,

Thanks for an amazing review on SocialPilot. Really glad to know you find SocialPilot a great tool to use. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day, and comments like these gives us a boost to get better each day.

About tagging people on Facebook, Kristyn this feature will now not be available on any third party tool, as Facebook has made certain changes in their API policy recently and we unfortunately had to stop working on this feature as we didn't have access anymore.

But we are soon going to release some features which will interest you.

Best Regards,

Rachael A.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

Occasional User

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019-01-15

I was hoping last time I used this program that the brand might implement a hashtag search engine. Not sure if the basic service offers that now (it might).

Pros

It performs its basic functions very well, especially when managing many social media accounts for one brand or across two brands. It's good for busy teams with a lot to post, and excellent for people who like to plan. The program also allows you to post the same message a couple days in a row, which not all programs like it will.

Cons

Last time I used the software there was a good amount of room for improvement relating to video uploads. Sometimes my program froze when I tried to even open a video file while I had SocialPilot open at the same time. I assume that's better now.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Rachael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. We are glad to know that SocialPilot is excellent for people who plan and are useful for busy teams with a lot to post.

We'll take your words and work for improvement relating to video uploads. We are always on the run to make it a better tool and resolve the issues/bugs/errors to make it a robust tool.

Zeeshan A.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Social Media Management

Reviewed on 2019-02-24

It made easier to manage all the social platform.

Pros

It is cheaper than other social media management software.

Cons

If queue were fail there is no automatical alert available.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Zeeshan,

Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Glad to know you find SocialPilot to be a cheaper option than available options in the market.

We do have a notification alert bar where if any posts go into the error or the unscheduled tab you get a notification. Can you please reach out to [email protected] if you are facing any issues? They'll look into your account asap :)

John M.
Industry: Financial Services

Great Social Media Management Tool if you are on a Budget

Reviewed on 2019-01-25

To manage multiple Social Media Accounts, Social Pilot is ideal.

Pros

Fully featured software that lets you do most things that you need to do when you manage Social Media accounts.

Cons

The interface is not that snappy and the menu names are not always intuitive but it gets the job done once you get your head around it.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear John,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot a fully featured software. Our staff will be happy to read what you wrote.

Gia M.

Nice to have a dashboard that is almost all-in-one for all of my social media needs for my clients.

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

Pros

As a soloprenuer, I love that it's affordable, custom branding, content curation feature, and the customer service has been very responsive and helpful. The analytics is a great and important feature and I love that I can access/connect to client accounts without the need for their passwords.

Cons

Not able to add multiple images, especially for Instagram. Would be nice to have a place to store frequently used hashtags for Instagram. Although, I love the URL shortner, it's a pain when I'm trying to include a custom URL and it keeps automatically changing to a short URL. Would like to provide deeper analytics and brief explanations of what each section means.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Gia,

Wow, thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Pleased to know you love SocialPilot and is a one-stop shop for your social media needs.

We have just released multiple image postings to your multiple social media accounts. Please have a look, you'll love this! Also currently we don't have features where you can save hashtags or even posts for later. But that's definitely on our suggestions list and you'll have updates as there is any news about it.

Amy K.
Industry: Publishing
Company size: Self Employed

I switched from another program to Social Pilot at the suggestion of another author. Love it.

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

It saves me time when it comes to scheduling my social media.

Pros

It's easy to set a schedule so that I don't have to 'schedule' every post. It just goes right into the next slot saving me time. This ability also lets me set different schedules for different days and different accounts with ease. This is by far my favorite feature.

Cons

Either I can't or haven't figured out how to tag people through this program. It can be frustrating when it comes to cross-promotion with other authors.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Amy,

Thanks for such a wonderful review. Glad to know you love SocialPilot and it helps in saving your time.

Yes, we currently are not offering the feature where you can tag people on Facebook, but that's surely on our roadmap and you'll get to know about it soon ;)

Rebecca H.

Best Social Posting Software On The Market

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Pros

Ability to work with multiple clients via a single dashboard. Clients can easily see their social post calendar or come on as a team member and make their own contributions. Social pilot also provides great reports so I can spend my time working on what's important.

Cons

A few benefits are missing from the Team dashboard like the ability to copy posts. This is available in the admin dashboard but it would be nice for the individual to have this option.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for your amazing review on SocialPilot.
Pleased to know you find SocialPilot to be the best Social posting software in the market.

We'll surely add this suggestion where you can copy posts in the team panel as well. Thanks!

Industry: Media Production

Social Pilot has been a useful tool for small business owners.

Reviewed on 2018-01-15

Pros

Social Pilot is very easy to use and provides a structured workflow of social media content. It allows for scheduling multiple posts at once on many different types of social media accounts, in particular, the availability of Google + and LinkedIn is useful.

Cons

Social Pilot does lacks some features like content discovery, social media streams, and tracking hashtags that are provided by Hootsuite. Otherwise, it is great for scheduling and posting content to many different social media channels.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for such a wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and it fulfils your needs to schedule posts for multiple platforms.

We do provide content discovery- Advance Curated Content feature where you can just type in your searchable keyword, domain name, hashtags and more and you'll see a list of content related to that search. You can have a look at this link for more information: https://www.socialpilot.co/features/content-curation-marketing-tool/

Also, other features you mentioned are definitely there on our suggestions list and we'll keep you posted if there are any updates on the same.

Kimberly L.
Industry: Online Media
Company size: Self Employed

Finally the Product I have been Waiting For!

Reviewed on 2018-10-12

This product is exactly what I was looking for. I just wanted a simple application to add all my business clients social media accounts to in order to plan, schedule and analyze posts.
Social Pilot is exactly that! No fancy set ups, easy account add ons, easy group set up and easy posting.
If you want a simple, yet effective and affordable application to add your social media profiles to and post individually or to a group, then this product is definitely for you!

Pros

Simplicity, affordability and support! Product is very user friendly and easy to learn.

Cons

Really do not have anything negative to say!

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Kimberly,

That's an awesome review. Thanks much for being an amazing SocialPilot user and it is the product you have been waiting for. It's so cheery to hear this.

Palak J.
Industry: Automotive

How it is very Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020-03-27

Pros

Software is very easy to use and user friendly. I can easily post creatives and videos over, all social media platforms and I can get the analytics respectively. It also connects to the Facebook ads, which helps me manage my ads and posting on a single platform. It also connects with remote storage platforms like Dropbox and Google Drive, which reduces my pain of download and upload. Overall Its very useful and handy software

Cons

It is overall a very good software to use.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Palak,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find SocialPilot a useful and handy software; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us.

Inge D.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

A great platform for small business owners

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018-10-23

The biggest benefit of SocialPilot is saving time and money on Social Media by being able to schedule lots of posts at once, and reschedule very easily.

Pros

As a business coach, I'm always trying to find ways to help my clients save time and automate their business. SocialPilot is perfect for that, as it's easy to use and you can schedule lots of social media posts on various platforms with one click of the button. What I most like is the ability to add images to the scheduled posts. With Hootsuite I had to link them all individually every time I rescheduled posts, and this took up a lot of time. I always recommend SocialPilot to my clients (and of course I use it myself).

Cons

Like anything it does take a little while to get the hang of the exact way to post things (especially the date format) and it can take a while to get an answer from the helpdesk when you do have a problem, but they always get there in the end.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Inge,

Thanks for leaving us such a fantastic review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot easy to use and recommend it to your clients.; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

The cleanest UI amongst social media scheduling tools I have explored

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

Ease of scheduling posts across social media channels for the brands I support.

Pros

Very clean UI. SocialPilot allows you to sort your social media profiles into groups which is useful for managing multiple brands' social media presence. It integrates with all the major social media channels. Its message composition allows photos and video uploads. The scheduling interface is elegant and easy to use. A very well-thought out social media management tool.

Cons

There's just one feature that's missing: live @user tagging in composing messages. As well, you can only post one image at a time per message.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Wow, thanks for such a wonderful review on SocialPilot. It's cheering to know you find SocialPilot's UI the cleanest and is an easy tool for you.

We definitely have tagging in our suggestions list and multiple image posting is coming soon to the SocialPilot dashboard, wait for it ;)

Jimit

Best bang for your buck compared to the competition

Reviewed on 2018-01-09

It's saved me HOURS of work per day. It's really and truly a great system.

Pros

The price... I tried the competitors and just found them too expensive for what I was looking for. SocialPilot's pricing is why I chose them. The fact that it's a great and easy to use system is a total bonus lol

Cons

I love all the existing features -- my only complaint might be that if I schedule a post to go out at the same time across 20 social profiles then if need to go and change those times, I have to do each profile one at a time. I may want to change all 20's to the same timeframe. There may be a way around this, however, that I am not aware of.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you love SocialPilot so much and fits your budget so well.

We'll surely add your suggestion to edit the time slots of the posts you have made together, as one.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

One among the best product for scheduling social post

Reviewed on 2019-04-12

Good & worth for value

Pros

Very easy & quickly we can setup or plan the post to our connected social media platform. Lot of predictions and engagement analytics

Cons

Nothing much as it is a one of the best in class product for marketing

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your amazing SocialPilot review. Glad to know you find SocialPilot to be the one amongst the best scheduling tools.

It's great to have users like you who love SocialPilot which gives us a boost to make it a better tool each day.

Sam E.
Industry: Online Media
Company size: Self Employed

Great tool for scheduling content

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017-03-20

I love using Social Pilot to schedule content for multiple accounts. For some accounts I have a year's worth of posts all ready to post. I find the price very competitive, especially with the features you get, plus new things are rolling out all the time. Make sure you check it out.

Pros

It works really well, at a price better than other options.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Sam,

Delighted to see such a wonderful and well appreciated review of SocialPilot.

Glad to know SocialPilot works really well for you and helps you fulfil your social media needs.

Users like you help us grow and encourage more to make it a better tool for you each day.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Josephine S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Streamlining the Process

Reviewed on 2018-10-19

Happy that I was approved to buy this manager. Can't wait to use it more and learn how to take full advantage of SocialPilot!

Pros

I love that everything is clear and efficient. I have hardly had errors and those were due to mistakes on our end. This makes my bird's eye view of our social media brands easy to navigate. Much better than managers I have used in the past.

Cons

So far there isn't anything I have had issues with. I wish that Instagram would allow a better way to post, but that is not SocialPilot's fault!

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Josephine,

Thanks for such a wonderful review. Overjoyed to know you love SocialPilot and find it efficient.

We are definitely working on direct Instagram posting and will have it soon at SocialPilot.

Happy to have customers like you :)

Jenny C.

Overall socialpilot is a awesome app!

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

Pros

I like that i can have multiple websites with seperate groups of accounts to post and schedule to as I do social media management as a side gig and it keeps it all organized. I also love that it has instagram integration. Being able to add a blog feed right from social pilot is also a great feature!

Cons

It Rarely works properly when sending a video to instagram or twitter. Also the analytics seem off.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Jenny,

Thank you so much for a wonderful review on SocialPilot. We are glad to have users like you who love SocialPilot and find it awesome.

You can reach out to our support team ([email protected]) if you face any issue with the video posting to Instagram or Twitter, as it's working completely fine!