Operto Teams

Customer Support Software
4.9/5

Shelley

• Customer Support Software

Value, service and a remarkable product!

Reviewed on 2018-10-25

We have been able to easily schedule all of our cleaning and maintenance services. Communication with all individuals that work with us is easy and all in one place. Every individual has a dashboard that is easily accessed on phones or computers. As a company, we have access to everyone's dashboard. Pictures can be uploaded for every property, which makes it easy to make sure things look right. The customized checklists have made life easier by allowing us to know what is happening at every property. Overall, we have been very happy with the service and the product!

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive. I had tried a few other programs and could not figure them out without a lot of help. VRScheduler seems easy to move around in and set things up. If you do need help, the customer service is fantastic. I really appreciate the automated rules that allow us to set things up and then not have to worry about it.
We currently service 40 Vacation rental properties (VRBO and AirBnb) and growing. We love that the cost of the software is very affordable and easy to use to communicate with everyone involved in our services! We are able to keep track of everything! I would absolutely recommend VRScheduler for the value, the software itself and the service!

Cons

Any cons I have experienced were quickly taken care of by the technical team and the customer service has been extremely personal and helpful!

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you, Shelley, for your 5-star review of VRScheduler vacation rental software. We are thrilled to hear that you find the software intuitive and that you are happy with our pricing and customer service.
Very best,
Sarah

Chelsey

World of Difference

Reviewed on 2022-02-02

We have found VRScheduler to be exceptional to our success in the vacation rental industry. We love to see the quick customer support and ease of use for staffing to submit problems to us. It has truly changed how we function for the better.

Pros

We had originally been using the built-in software for housekeeping that we use for our property management. There was a plethora of issues resulting in confusion, missed cleans, lots of wasted time for me to schedule each week etc. We found VR scheduler based off of the recommendations of our other local management teams and it has made a world of difference. We are able to efficiently schedule a multitude of tasks and know that scheduling conflicts will be notified to us and reset visually to avoid missed tasks etc.

Cons

I would appreciate more prerecorded video walk-thru of how to do certain things since I need more of a step-by-step instruction to understand what each thing does. It is a very detailed software so it can almost be too much information for me without someone walking thru it with me. That is more of a personal preference on my end that may also be helpful for others. I also would really like to see an APP for ease of use for our staff since we do work very rurally and our service is spotty at best.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for writing a review of VRScheduler. We are so happy to hear that it is helping your business to be more efficient. I have passed n your suggestions to create more tutorial videos. Hopefully, we can have this for you in the future. Please recommend us to your friends and colleagues.

Lili

Excellent Client Services, Favorable Features

Reviewed on 2019-07-31

CSR did an amazing job at training our team and continues to provide outstanding support. She is responsive and gives us a sentiment that she truly cares for her clients. More so, VRS has definitely added value to our guest services protocol - hope our requests can be successfully integrated as well.

Pros

Love how ways it is to set up and how user friendly program is - training the team was relatively easy.
Perhaps best part of VRS is diligence of client services.

Cons

There's some specific requests we'd like to see being:
1. Ability to capture and report any reviews and ratings from guests' OTAs into VRS: particularly cleans. We'd like to correlate cleaning reviews to the cleaner for performance metrics and employee recognition
2. See who assigned the task
3. Ability to have team add cleaner from third-party cleaning company without an administrator
4. Ability to connect to Your Welcome Tablet and communicate any late check out requests

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Lili,

Thank you for your review!

We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our Customer Support Team, and ease of setup.

In regards to your list of requested functionality, thank you for your feedback, and although VRScheduler does not offer functionality that pertains to the guest side of the industry, I do like your idea of tracking quality control in the system and will present it to our Development Team.

We know our customers are very busy, so thank you again for finding time in your day to write this review.

Lisa

• Customer Support Software

Perfect software for scheduling your staff for your Vacation rental management Company!

Reviewed on 2018-09-12

My experience is fantastic. I am so relived we finally found a software program for scheduling staff and guest needs that actually works. Our company has about 130 plus properties. This company is great to work with and has been more than accommodating to us and has been constantly improving anything brought to there attention. I have looked for over 4 years and use to manually do all the schedules and payroll. This saves time, it makes sure things get done, it creates a lot more structure, puts you more on auto pilot, can customize things to fit your company needs. My staff loves it also. I don't know what I would do with out it now that I am in it completely!

Pros

It puts my mind at ease knowing I can rely on this program. Everything that pops up moment to moment gets scheduled in ASAP, this way nothing is missed. It is integrated with our reservation system and everything is kind of on auto pilot. The owner is awesome to work with and very accommodating. This is a very workable system.

Cons

Could use a APP on this program. I also would like when I inactivate employees on the VR, if it would delete them altogether and maybe be able to pull up in a archive folder instead. That way won't loose their info, but its out of the way for when you run reports . Same thing with starting a new property, can archive or delete old rules to not have to scroll though. Nothing major.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software. We are so happy it is working for scheduling your staff.

Thanks too for your feedback regarding the filtering and archiving. We will improve this area and get back to you directly.

Cheers,
VRScheduler

Tyler

• Customer Support Software

A great all-in-one tool for small and large businesses

Reviewed on 2020-01-02

VRS has been an amazing tool when coordinating our housekeeping teams and schedules. Virtually no bugs and customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been prompt and extremely helpful.

Pros

Detailed multi-calendar allows us (and our teams in the field) to easily visualize 100+ properties from a single, birdseye view.

Task management automations are easy to setup for housekeeping.

Cons

Limitations with invoice creation and quality of the API connection with our Property Management Software. Overall, the system works just fine but we wish VRS had a few more tools to connect our tasks with our maintenance pipeline and revenue.

Breezeway

Reasons for Switching to Operto Teams

Cheaper and easier.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Tyler,
Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler!

In regards to your requests, I have good news. We currently have invoicing via stripe in Beta, and will have an API available and a connection with Zapier that will provide the connections by the end of this quarter. I will reach out directly to dicuss.

Thanks again for your amazing review!
Jill

Toni

Very happy with VRScheduler

Reviewed on 2021-01-14

We have definitely been saved many times by VRScheduler with cleanings being arranged/set up for last minute bookings as well as property inspections being set up/arranged prior to check ins!

Pros

We love how customizable it is to our business and the integration went easily with Ownerrez. It automatically arranges cleanings/inspections which helped free up A LOT of time. We are able to put specific instructions/requests for each property for the cleaner so nothing gets missed. Customer service is always nice, helpful and respond in a timely manner.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to update the system once a change is made.

*We wish there was an SMS messaging system we could send out to our vendors/cleaners regarding last minute changes/notes they need to be aware of.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Toni
Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are delighted to have another satisfied customer and love how easy our system was for you to implement and how timesaving and efficient it has proven to be for you.

With regards to an SMS messaging system, we have recently added a Slack integration. I will reach out to be sure you know how to implement this piece.

In the meantime, please stay safe and if we can assist you with anything VRScheduler related then just give us a shout.

Kind regards and stay safe
Jill Mason, CEO VRScheduler

Kim
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

Awesome cleaning business management software

Reviewed on 2021-01-13

This company is super responsive, and knows what it’s like in the field and on the management side of things. I have had nothing but positive experiences with VRS.

Pros

I love how we can link our vacation rental owner schedules directly to our scheduling calendar. I like the ease of making changes on the calendar, and I really like how simple it is to communicate jobs and notes to staff.

Cons

We are in communication with the development team at VRS about a couple of additional features we would like to see. But that’s only because we’ve added residential cleans, on top of our vacation rentals. As for vacation rental cleaning management software, I couldn’t ask for anything more.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Kim,
Thank you for your truly amazing 10/10 score.

We are delighted that your job is now so much easier since you started to use the VRScheduler and we appreciate your recommendation as well as thoughtful words regarding our truly amazing staff members.

If we ever have any questions regarding VRScheduler then please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Warm regards and please stay safe

Jill Mason, CEO VRScheduler

Leila

Outstanding Service & Software

Reviewed on 2021-04-24

I am a huge fan of this program and the software. The people behind the scenes are prompt, courteous and supremely helpful. It has changed the way we do business and I am eternally grateful.

Pros

I like the innovative features and thoughtfulness that went into the design. It is comprehensive, thorough and covers a wide range of options for any business.

Cons

The learning curve seemed a bit steep initially because the program is so vast. However, with the help of both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and some extra one-on-one training, we were able to move past our first few baby steps and grow more comfortable with all the features.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Leila

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the VR scheduler and we too are eternally grateful that you are a huge fan. Thank you too for recognising and praising our customer service team they are a fantastic support to our clients and our biggest asset and are there for you 100% of the time to assist in the onboarding and to answer any questions whenever you need help.

We are delighted that we are able to bring you the additional functions that you were looking for and we hope that you will recommend the VRScheduler to your colleagues.

Warm regards and stay safe

Blake

• Customer Support Software

Critical software for any vacation rental manager

Reviewed on 2022-03-17

Great company. Easy to work with for support and training.

Great company. Easy to work with for support and training.

Pros

Easy to use vacation rental management. Everything from managing scheduling, guest services app, and door management.

Cons

Its great. Look forward to the updates to the guest app since it is still fairly new.

Breezeway

Reasons for Choosing Operto Teams

Just not effective for our day to day needs.

Reasons for Switching to Operto Teams

Capabilities and service.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Operto Teams. We are happy to hear that you find the software helpful and easy to use. Thank you for choosing us!

Gerard

• Customer Support Software

Essential tool for unit based housekeeping management

Reviewed on 2022-01-17

Superior onboarding and training experience. The platform was up and running in a day and further customization was supported by the customer care team at every step. On the rare occasions when an integration broke down, the team fixed it super quickly and didn't make excuses. VR Scheduler has the manager's needs in mind, they are continuing to improve the product all the time and you any manager will win by using it.

Pros

I like that VR Scheduler is created and continually developed with the challenges of automating housekeeping and unit maintenance scheduling and visibility for a manager. There is an ongoing focus on automation that is superior to other products. Maybe even more than the excellence of the product, the customer care is THE VERY BEST! I can't thank the VR Scheduler team enough for actually caring about our business. They make themselves available because they know there is nothing more critical than supporting and managing cleaning and maintenance in the short term rental business.

Cons

I think the user interface needs work, but the team is aware of this also.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you so much for writing a review of VRScheduler. We are glad that you are enjoying our software and our services. As you mentioned, we are continuously developing new features based on our customer's feedback - keep it coming!

Jamie

Happy Property Manager

Reviewed on 2022-01-10

I’m very happy with this system. It works great for my business!

I’m very happy with this system. It works great for my business!

Pros

I love the schedule calendar, the finish checklists, booking calendars and being able to put in bulk dates for bookings.

Cons

Sometimes I’ll have something set on the scheduler and then the next time I’m in cleans go back to the original day and I have to redo the schedule.

Also I wish there was a way to see notes cleaners leave on the email for completion rather than logging in.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We are so pleased that you are enjoying the software. We will consider your idea for our future feature additions.

Please recommend us to your friends and colleagues.
Kind Regards

Sheila
  • Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

Software designed with user in mind

Reviewed on 2019-12-10

Setting up my business was effortless with the training recieved from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that was assigned to us. She answered all questions and was very diligent in every area we needed help in. She followed up to make sure we were happy with the program. I have been very pleased with the program and also the excellent customer service recieved before the sale and after the sale. Highly recommend!

Pros

This software streamlines my entire business making my job run smoother and more efficient. Easy to use and train others to use as well.

Cons

No dislikes. This program has been everything we needed.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review!!

We are so happy to hear how helpful our product has been for you and your business. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer support and user training, it is so nice to hear that you felt supported during the onboarding process as well as after.

Thank you again for setting aside the time to write such a great review!

Deborah

Great scheduling system

Reviewed on 2020-01-27

Overall we have been very happy with the system. The support team have been very helpful when we have had questions and I am sure with some more time and training I will be able to use it to its full capacity. We implemented this system going into a very busy time of year for us so did not have the time to learn all the features but what we have been using has been great. There is a bit of work involved in setting up your initial checklists/rules etc but well worth it.

Pros

That I have all my checklists and reminders in the one place - no need for clipboards and pieces of paper that need to be filed.

Cons

That is does not have a mobile app. Although we can use it on our mobile device it is not as user friendly when trying to move between mobile dashboard and administration site. Having an app would be much more advantageous

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler!

We are happy to hear that the software has helped your business stay organized. In regards to working on the Administration Site, although the mobile Dashboards work great for cleaning staff, many VRScheduler Administrators have found that it is quite easy to view the scheduling piece on a mobile device with a larger screen such as a tablet.

It's great to hear that you have been able to utilize our help desk. We are always ready to help with any and all questions, so keep them coming.

Thank you again for taking the time to review!

Christina

• Customer Support Software

Saves time and headaches!

Reviewed on 2019-04-01

We are very happy with our transition to VRScheduler. We have been able to customize it in so many ways, that make it an exceptional product for our needs!

It does occasionally have glitches, but once the tech team is notified they are usually fixed right away. In general, tech support has been fantastic - which made the transition to an online platform much less overwhelming.

Pros

After 4 years of tracking vacation rental bookings and cleanings using an Excel spreadsheet and iCal, we decided that our list of 40+ clients was too unwieldy for so much manual entry.

VRScheduler automatically imports bookings to a central location, and auto-generates tasks that WE identify to go along with each one. The tasks also feed into a staffing calendar, making scheduling a breeze.

The best part is that the software has VASTLY decreased the likelihood of a missed booking. If the visit shows up in VRBO, it's on my calendar!

Cons

While each booking and group name imports automatically into VRScheduler, the number of guests still need to be manually entered for each group. We've been told by tech support that this is a limitation of VRBO and Airbnb (not VRScheduler) - but it's the most onerous part of using it.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with VRScheduler as your vacation rental property management software for your VRBO driven business. We are happy to have you onboard, Christina!
Cheers- Sarah

• Customer Support Software

VRScheduler has streamlined our business

Reviewed on 2018-02-15

Accuracy, ease, time saving, streamlined organization. Everything is now easily track able and kept in one place.

Pros

I can't say enough good things about VRScheduler. I have been managing the housekeeping division of a growing property care company in a premier recreation and vacation destination for 4 years now. We service vacation rentals from fully managed to just maintenance cleaning and everything in between. Before VRScheduler, I had been scheduling via emails with owners, spreadsheets with bookings and a separate database for my employee schedule. This was overwhelming, time consuming, and in busy seasons, it felt impossible to maintain accuracy. We are now up to 81 properties and are continuing to grow. VRScheduler has made this possibility a reality!

Cons

An area for property inventory would be great, and I have been told that this is currently being developed.

Lauren

• Customer Support Software

Has made my life easier!

Reviewed on 2022-01-17

Scheduling is a breeze, everyone knows what is happening when. Being able to automate tasks with onboarding of new rentals (that also auto populate from VRBO, or anyone with an iCal Link) is amazing and saves so much time. Being able to have the staff use the app to submit Issues, maintenance or otherwise (lost and found, broken items, etc.) has been very helpful. Task lists make staff accountable, being able to use key words and tags has been great in helping as reminders of special requests or guest itineraries.

Pros

I like that once you have everything set up, everything is automatic! Such a time saver and keeps me organized, helpful to get reminders for things that otherwise would fall by the wayside. It has improved our customer experience in this way for sure.

Cons

Reporting is difficult to figure out on your own, print out features lack a little bit of detail but that could be on my end.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the automation of Operto Teams (formerly VRScheduler). Please recommend us to your friends and colleagues.

Richard

Excellent Software and Service

Reviewed on 2021-10-14

Pros

Software is very easy to use and customer service is outstanding. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
is very hands on.

Cons

Haven’t had any issues during the last two years

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

We are so glad to hear that you found our customer service outstanding. We aim to give all of our customers the highest level of service. It is also great to hear that you found the software easy to use.
We are there for you whenever you have questions or need assistance. Please consider recommending us to your colleagues.

Kind Regards

JOHN
JOHN

• Customer Support Software

Must have software for rental property management

Reviewed on 2020-06-10

The software is logical and easy to use.
The support is second to none
I felt fully supported...

The software is logical and easy to use.
The support is second to none
I felt fully supported during setup and use.

Pros

It is user-friendly and simple to set up and use.
Functionality is essential to my business and made my business much more efficient

Cons

Reporting could do with some enhancement

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Dear John

Thank you very much for choosing VRScheduler. We are thrilled to read that you find it easy to use and that our support is second to none and that you would recommend us as a must have to other property rental managers. This is really encouraging and motivating for us so thank you so much.

It would be great if you could contact me directly with regards to the reporting so that we can better understand what enhancements you would like to see and so I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Jill Mason

Matt

Perfectly designed!

Reviewed on 2019-04-22

Great software with a very responsive and dedicated staff. They are always improving and adding features based on user recommendations. Well done!

Pros

It had everything I was looking for as far as scheduling and running our VR operations. I am now realizing it may fully replace the other 2 programs that we use in conjunction with VR Scheduler.

Cons

I am not sure if there are any cons at this point.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Matt,

What a fantastic Review!
It is so nice to hear that VRScheduler has been such a good fit for your business.

Thank you for finding time to write this review,

Jenny

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 2019-03-21

Customer service is stellar! VR scheduler is always willing to go above and beyond.

Pros

The level of customer support and care is over the top. We have been able to streamline housekeeper payroll and functionality. VR scheduler makes billing easier as well. Real time completion information are key.

Cons

As with anything new it takes time to adjust to it. That is truly the only downfall.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Jenny,

We take a lot of pride in our product and our Customer Support Team. We are thrilled that you are pleased with both!

Paul

Great Property Management & Scheduling solution

Reviewed on 2019-07-24

We've been able to fully digitalise our operations team with a true digital flow of data. The rep tooks us step by step from day one through configuration and operational use. The rep's industry knowledge was key to understanding the day to day requirements of a property management team and the challenges it presents. VRS handles these challenges and offers an improved efficiency throughout the organisation and eliminates the piles of unnecessary paper !!

Planning Control
Issue Reporting

Cons

iOS/Android Apps would be a great upgrade to this product. I believe it is on the development road map :)

Laura

Just what we needed

Reviewed on 2019-03-18

After experiencing a large growth spurt in our vacation rental business, I knew that my spreadsheets wouldn't cut it any more-there was always a looming sense of "what am I forgetting" and never a free weekend to relax and not have to worry about what I was missing. VRScheduler has been a great tool for our business and I am excited to see it in full swing this summer rental season. My housekeeping staff that have had an opportunity to use the program are very impressed, and in fact as I hire new cleaning companies during our off-season they are most impressed with the VRScheduler capabilities and have vocalized they wished everybody in the Vacation Rental Industry used it!

Pros

Once set up the daily usage of VRScheduler is a breeze to use. It keeps me organized and gives me the peace of mind that I will never miss a check out clean again!

Cons

The set up is quite a process and a bit confusing when trying to establish rules, however the support VRScheduler offers is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always made herself available for questions!

Corrine
Corrine

• Customer Support Software

This software has changed the way we operate - for the better!

Reviewed on 2018-10-10

Excellent level of service we have seen a steady stream of software enhancements made already. The value is excellent for how powerful this software is to our operational efficiencies.

Pros

The automation and level of customisation available make this a very powerful piece of software for property managers. The amount of time and the reduction of human error has made such a positive impact on our operations. The buy-in from all of our employees has been extremely positive.

Cons

The set-up was a bit more time consuming then I had originally anticipated, however well worth the time invested. In regards to ease of use, the program is very user-friendly for the average user. Learning to navigate the automation rules was something that took some trial and error, but that is also due to the power of how many options you have. Support was always available to assist when needed.

Daniel

We Highly Recommend It

Reviewed on 2019-03-19

Pros

I've tested number of different solutions and VRScheduler is definitely the best one. Reliability, number of customizable features and EXCELLENT customer service is what makes it stand out. We have been using it ourselves and highly recommend it.

Cons

I can't think of anything. The software is great and even our employees love it.

Response from Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for your strong recommendation Daniel! It is great to hear you are happy with VRScheduler.

Brittany

Scheduling for Vacational Rentals

Reviewed on 2019-03-18

VRscheduler was a game changer for us, as we schedule up to 125 cleans per week, as well as maintenance items. Everything is all in one place now and I can instantly see as tasks are completed rather than having to call around to each service provider for follow ups.

Jill was absolutely amazing during our set up and she is always available when questions come up!

Thanks again to VRscheduler for creating such an awesome software!

Pros

The drag and drop scheduling is so easy and quick! I went from spending 1-2 hours a week drafting a schedule for the following week and another 1-2 hours that week making changes TO using vrscheduler which allows me to spend 5 minutes tops per day scheduling 1.5 to 2 weeks ahead of time! Talk about time saving!

Cons

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about the software.