4.9
4.6
Claire F.
Industry: Higher Education

Effectively its a paywall for my subscription newsletter and its easy to use

Reviewed on 7/26/2019

I offer a paid-subscription service in the Australian tertiary education sector. It's crucial to the success of my business model that the information I share isn't distributed beyond the people who pay for it. Digify allows me to specify who gets access to my newsletters, how long the content is visible to them, and it provides me with a number of other optional built-in safeguards that all but eliminate the option of my information being shared beyond my subscribers.

Pros

Digify is highly intuitive. It allows me to quickly and easily put restrictions on the documents I want to share so that only the people I send them to have access. The couple of times I've needed customer service assistance the staff have been terrific.

Cons

The app doesn't yet have all the usability that is on offer when people read documents shared via Digify in their browser. I would also appreciate the ability to set hyperlinks in my documents to open automatically in a new tab.

Response from Digify

Thank you for your review, Claire!

We will make sure to pass this feedback along to our team so they receive your feedback as well.

-The Digify Team

Ian H.
Industry: Mining & Metals

Digify review

Reviewed on 9/24/2020

We established a number of different data rooms as part of the financing stage of our project development and have subsequently setup further data rooms for other purposes.
This has all been done very seamlessly with minimal fuss.

Pros

I have found the Digify Data Room system, easy to use and configure.
We now run multiple data rooms for various purposes and the management of these is simple.

I have also asked Digify to consider a number of tweaks to the system and have found them to be responsive to my suggestions.

Cons

Operationally wise there are No big issues.
I would like the facility to store a suite of preset messages that get sent when establishing new users for different purposes within the system itself.
I'd also like the ability to email all users connected to an individual Data Room from within the system.

Vinnie L.

Rating only

Reviewed on 3/18/2019
Kevin A.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Digify for Secure File Transfer and Data Room

Reviewed on 6/23/2020

Highly recommend to all potential users.

Pros

The best element of this software is the ease of getting started, support of their services team, and price point. They have continued to exceed our expectations as we share IP and other elements with our customers.

Cons

Our biggest challenges is tied to our explicit offering and the need for a closed ecosystem. Digify more than exceed expectations for a third party provider.

Aaron K.

Outstanding Secure Data Sharing Platform

Reviewed on 8/26/2019

We wanted to feel comfortable sharing financials, manuals, and other work product with a more secure method than password protecting alone. We looked at various products and found Digify to be the best. The Digify team worked with us on various tweaks that we requested - they are outstanding in every way.

Pros

We use this as as our internal bulletin board, and post company to our teams knowing that the data won't be copied, downloaded, shared, or posted online.

It is secure and great.

Cons

None, this is a great product and while it needed minor tweaks the Digify team did those for us in real time.

Response from Digify

Hey Aaron!

Thanks for leaving a review. We are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with Digify's security features and have peace of mind when it comes to sharing sensitive data.

If you need any additional adjustments to improve your work flow, please reach out to us and we will assist you in any way we can.

- The Digify Team

Mike B.
Industry: Mining & Metals

Competitive features and clear granular pricing.

Reviewed on 5/7/2020

Excellent. Shallow learning curve, easy ingestion of data, clean mostly uncomplicated UI.

Pros

Digify proved to be the most straightforward and intuitive solution for our staff to use an maintain. Very easy to administer and easy to manage users. Generous data limits and some features that punch well above their weight compared to some of the bigger players. Security and watermarking features also a plus.

Cons

Not much given our requirements. Could use more admin-level visibility of all data rooms created by other members of the same team.

Jonathan D.
Industry: Computer Software

Great for secure sharing

Reviewed on 9/3/2019

Rep has been great to work with.

Pros

We use Digify to securely share sensitive documents as part of due diligence processes and security reviews. Love the ease of use of the platform.

Cons

We sometimes run into issues getting enterprise customers to agree to visit Digify's 3rd party url to view our documents.

Response from Digify

Hi Jon,

Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you find Digify secure and easy to use.

Reach out to our customer support whenever you need help with using the platform.

-The Digify Team

Luke W.
Industry: Fund-Raising

Overall extremely useful, perfect if some features were added/improved

Reviewed on 3/2/2020

Good overall, I would give 5 if the above could be improved.

Pros

Good value, easy to setup, no need for extensive tutorials to use, did what it said it would do.

Cons

It's missing the ability for users to be able to download some files and only view others - this is the main reason I might not continue with Digify. Also, the loading times can be long and navigation between different pages can take too many button presses. The UX/UI could be improved generally - I would recommend having a designated UX designer if you don't have one already (I could recommend one to you).

Greg F.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best value for capital raising and M&A software

Reviewed on 9/11/2020

Very good

Pros

It works. We've never had an issue with errors, files not downloading... or anything really. Even when we have questions, our rep and customer support has been overly helpful in resolving any issue immediately.

Cons

Maybe lacks some bells and whistles of the very high-end alternative options, like a little bit more functionality with CRM management, but it has what we need.

Chandler S.
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Digify User

Reviewed on 8/17/2019

Pros

Ease of use for external users - simplicity of accessing the site, permissioning is easy
Easy to send one-off files securely vs having to create new data rooms every time

Cons

1. Ability to permission a lot of users within our organization - before giving any of our employees access, we need to allocate licenses to them and then , causing friction in the system.
2. The levels of administrator access are not intuitive - would be helpful to use more intuitive names to describe what each levels are able to do (view only, permission others, control content and permission others, etc)

Response from Digify

Hi Chandler!

Thanks for leaving us a review. We will surface your feedback and suggestions to our product team so we can make Digify better for you. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback or questions, we'll assist you in any way we can.

- The Digify Team

Brittany B.
Industry: E-Learning

Digify makes our business run smoother.

Reviewed on 8/26/2019

Please see my response above.

Pros

We house all our training resources for our E-Learning program on Digify.com. Our business depends on ensuring our students are not giving away our resources to others or the web. We use Digify to register our students to the materials, and Digify sends them verification codes to help keep our materials secure. We also can customize our watermark by having the participants email address as the watermark, so if any of our resources are leaked on the web, we know who did it. Getting help from a customer service rep is super easy with the chat feature. And I love the new changes the continue to make to make their site even better!

Cons

There have been a few features that I wish were available, but after talking to customer service I learned that it's impossible for them to do it. So, I can't hold that against them.

Response from Digify

Hey Brittany,

Thanks for leaving us a review and sharing about how Digify has helped you share and protect your educational documents. We really appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue to make improvements to our platform.

If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to reach out - you know where to find us!

-The Digify Team

William K.
Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

The most impactful software to increase document security

Reviewed on 8/18/2019

We use Digify to create an incredible step-up in the quality of document handling, achieving a high degree of information security for ourselves and for our portfolio companies at a very limited cost!

Pros

We love that we can provide our prospective and active portfolio company with secure data rooms and also that we easily can use Digify to send confidential presentations with preset timeouts. In venture capital, we need to supply a lot of confidential information to prospective limited partners and in fundraising, many prospects fall through. Digify creates a simple way to give and to revoke access to individual documents as needed.

Cons

We like most of it. The login process can be better designed, and it would be nice if it was easier to resend already sent documents.

Response from Digify

Hi William!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled that you've improved the effectiveness of your fundraising efforts by using Digify. We will take your feedback to our product team to help us improve our platform.

-The Digify Team

Bastiaan M.
Industry: Libraries

Intuitive and user friendly software

Reviewed on 8/12/2019

We are a library, and because of the safety and comfort Digify delivers, we are now able to loan out digital texts.

Pros

Intuitive design. We have hundreds of customers, and rarely need to explain any of them how to use Digify.

Cons

Some users need to use new passwords after a very short period of time.
Though not an actual problem, this can be inconvenient.

Response from Digify

Hi Bastiaan,

Thank you so much for being our customer and taking the time to leave a review.

We will surface your feedback to our product team as well. If you ever have additional feedback, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we would be glad to assist you any way that we can.

-The Digify Team

Guillaume M.
Industry: Financial Services

Great value for a firm with limited budget allocation to online tools

Reviewed on 9/11/2019

Pros

I used to work in investment banking and private equity and used expensive VDRs like Merrill or Intralinks. I always thought it was overpriced for the limited usage we had in typical DD processes. Digify has all the right functionalities at a fraction of the price.

Cons

It seems like some international corporates have difficulties logging in sometimes since their security standards might be higher than what Digify offers.

Response from Digify

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for leaving a review. We are delighted that you are happy with the value that Digify provides.

We have multiple international security certifications including the ISO27001, but if there is some way we can increase our security standards even further, please let us know and we will look into it.

-The Digify Team

Pawel H.
Industry: Sports

Great value for money

Reviewed on 8/21/2019

Very good experience for all sides involved in the M&A transaction.

Pros

I needed a simple and inexpensive data room for a one-time transaction. Digify provided everything I needed: simplicity, different accessibility levels, full history of user access (what and when they viewed, downloaded). It was also reasonably priced compared to competition.

Cons

You can download limited number of files at once which forces you to divide your download into chunks. It would useful to have ability to create shortcuts to files, I needed to keep the same file in different folders and ended up copying same file multiple times.

Response from Digify

Hi Pawel,

Thanks for leaving us a review! Glad to hear that Digify met your business needs in the M&A transaction.

We have surfaced your feedback to our product team, and we will work on making Digify better.

-The Digify Team

Stavros P.
Industry: Publishing

Excellent product but with a few drawbacks

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 8/22/2018

An amazing software, that can become really perfect with a few improvements.

Pros

It combines amazingly dynamic watermarking with easy emailing of large PDFs.

Cons

I am now testing the software with the free trial. I think that it would be helpful if the user could adjust the opacity of the watermark so that it doesn't disturb the reader, especially with the tile alternative. We publish magazines and books and we don't want to irritate our readers with this social DRM method. Also, I think that the watermark text wouldn't be required, since the user email itself is sufficient to deter the sharing of the document. Finally, it would be useful if we could deactivate the sending of followup messages to our email about the opening, downloading etc. by every recipient (imagine that you send a document to hundreds of people...).

Response from Digify

Thanks for the feedback, Stavros! Glad to hear that you're liking your trial of the software so far. There is a way to turn off the notification emails - let us send you more information via email.

Barbara N.

So glad I found Digify - perfect to solution for my needs, easy to use, and great customer service

Reviewed on 11/9/2017

Pros

Ease of use, ability to blow up files on a specified date, and most of all the ability to send files in a read-only format, so the recipient cannot print or forward. This is exactly what I needed! As a court reporter, I am required to give people the option of reviewing their transcripts. With Digify, I am able to fulfill that requirement, but without letting them get to keep their transcript for free (and by extension, letting their attorneys get them for free!). So grateful for this service!

Cons

I really have no complaints, but if I were to get extra nitpicky, I would like an option on the drop-down menu to be able to input number of days in which to blow up a file (in my case, 30 days), so I don't have to figure out 30 days through the calendar option. But that would literally only save me a few seconds per file, so not a huge deal.

Response from Digify

Thanks Barbara - we're glad to hear that you find Digify useful. Our product team has noted your suggestion on the user interface improvement.

Mandi S.

Digify Review

Reviewed on 4/21/2020

We use Digify regularly for partner onboarding, due diligence, and ongoing reporting. It has been an extremely simple tool and helpful to use as a central hub for partners throughout their experience with our company.

Pros

-Ability to drag and drop large numbers of files from computer
-Makes collaboration with external parties really easy - doesn't usually have firewall issues, etc.
-Like the feature of being able to expire data rooms
-Secure file sending is really helpful
-For due diligence purposes, it is very helpful to see viewer data and stats
-Help desk is extremely responsive

Cons

-An integration to Google drive would be awesome!
-We are working on an API integration to be able to upload files automatically - not sure how that is going to work yet

Response from Digify

Hi Mandi,

Thanks for your review!

We've recently integrated with Zapier which would enable you to automate document uploads from Google Drive.

We'll reach out to you with more information!

Best regards,
The Digify Team

Larry G.
Industry: Printing

Easy to use and secure content

Reviewed on 12/27/2019

We have digital content that our customers purchase. We are able to deliver this data to them without the need for thumb drives. We can see what data they find useful by tracking what data they download and what data they do not.

Pros

The Digify software is very easy to use for the administrative side and for our customers to login and use the data we make available to them.

Cons

That the software is not Free. I do not have any cons with the software.

Rosanna B.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: Self Employed

User friendly data room platform with granular permission ability!

Reviewed on 9/4/2019

It has been quite a satisfying experience so far. Sure there are features that I wish I had with my subscription, but so far it has met my business needs.

Pros

I liked that I have control over the levels of permissions I can grant my users

Cons

I wish I could separate and limit access to individual files within a folder. I also wish that I could upload MP3 files

Response from Digify

Hi Rosanna,

Thanks for leaving a review and supporting Digify.

We are currently working on enabling granular permissions for specific files in a data room - once it's ready we will let you know!

- The Digify Team

Paul B.
Industry: Biotechnology

Digify

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 10/31/2019

We needed a secure web based information resource for various corporate uses where we can manage document access and distribution - Digify fills that requirement readily at reasonable cost and learning curve

Pros

Excellent security-management of documents-web only option
Ease of creating and organizing data room
Document upload is simple
User management and use information good

Cons

Spreadsheet response can be slow-I had to eliminate all the spreadsheet calculations before uploading

Response from Digify

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the review and your continued support of Digify. We are happy to hear that Digify has many corporate applications in your company.

-The Digify Team

Chad K.
Industry: Medical Practice

Very functional, easy to set up

Reviewed on 12/18/2019

Pros

Very easy to setup, and for our course attendees to use to view presentations, and recommended viewing and other resources we share with them.

Cons

File size limitations. I deal with a lot of large video files of recorded procedures and whatnot, and many 4k video files are vastly over 5gb, which then have to be manually cut down and segmented which take a ton of time.

Will K.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The first SaaS product that actually increased security

Reviewed on 12/25/2017

I am finally able to be compliant in how I handle confidential information on behalf of my own company and on behalf of our clients.

Pros

It is easy to use, and gives us control of who can see what and who have seen what. It is very easy for recipients of attachments to view them as they do not require special software.

Cons

I miss a Mac Mail plug-in! Other than that, I can not say there is anything in particular I do not like

Response from Digify

Hi Will,

Great to hear from you and thanks for leaving a review. We are thrilled that our product has benefitted you, your company and your clients. We will surface your feedback to our product team. If you ever have additional feedback, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we would be glad to assist you any way that we can.
-The Digify Team

Pascal S.
Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

User-friendly data room with transparent pricing

Reviewed on 8/26/2019

Digify offers great data room services where we and our clients can efficiently exchange sensitive data in a trusted way.

Pros

+ easy to understand and use
+ data room setup done in minutes not hours
+ many features such as watermarking, various access controls
+ to a certain degree customizable (e.g. company logo in data room)
+ absolute transparent pricing

Cons

- the sending of customized invitation/collaboration message to external user got frequently blocked for no understandable reason

Response from Digify

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for the review, we are glad that you and your clients manage to send and protect sensitive files through Digify.

Our team will be reaching out to you soon to troubleshoot the issue that you mentioned.
If you have any other concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.

- The Digify Team

Steven B.
Industry: Computer Software

Extremely Friendly and Powerful

Reviewed on 12/22/2019

It was very easy for us to up/download documents to help satisfy information requirements for confidential business purposes

Pros

It worked exactly as expected and requires no training

Cons

I would have like a simply UI for rearranging documents within their data rooms