Fullbay

Cloud-based auto and truck repair shop management software

4.7/5
4.4/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Troy

Game Changer

Reviewed on 7/30/2019

From the very first day Fullbay was very much interested in our success as a business and with the use of their software. Fullbay has always been extremely professional and prompt with our questions or needs. This partnership with them has helped push us to ever higher levels of service and excellence. I strongly believe we owe a lot of our growth to Fullbay. It frees us up to manage and service our fleet customers. From start to finish we are better, faster, and more accurate than we were before Fullbay.

Pros

Ease of use, portability, and professional appearance towards customers. So easy to train new users and I can work from anywhere I need to. Our customers love the way their invoices look and their access to their portal 24/7.

Cons

I really have nothing that I do not like about Fullbay. We often perceive problems, but those are sorted out quickly by our support team. There are very frequent updates and changes that continually improve and polish the software.

Response from Fullbay

Hello Troy. We appreciate this review and for giving us 5 stars in every area! We are happy to hear that training is going so well for you, and that your customers love the customer portal! We hope that helps keep customers returning to TDI. We will keep the updates coming, and we welcome you to keep the suggestions coming too! We will continue to earn your business. And, we will always be interested in your success! Have a great day, Troy!

Alexis

Software is always improving

Reviewed on 7/29/2019

Overall, what Fullbay does better than anything is improve communications. If one team member steps out for lunch, has to leave suddenly, is on a long call, etc., everyone knows what the customer has approved, where parts are coming from, and what has been done. Sending quote requests to vendors has greatly decreased the amount of incorrect parts we receive and vendors are given the quoted prices when the PO is sent so there are less price corrections needed.

Pros

Fullbay has been evolving since the day we started with it. It is not perfect, but it is great to know that if I see a problem and report it, it will eventually be corrected.

Cons

Since the software is so complex and customizable, improvements sometimes take a while to get done.

Response from Fullbay

Thank you, Alexis for writing this review. The continuous improvement of Fullbay is important to us so we are glad to see that you are seeing results when you report a problem. We love how Fullbay improves communication at Truck Repair & Equipment Co., Inc. That is awesome!
We definitely understand that improvements can take some time to get done. We do love the feedback, so keep it coming. We hope to continue to work to earn your business. Thank you!

mike
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

things change to often

Reviewed on 4/13/2022

Pros

when everything is working it is fine but it seems to freeze up often

Cons

system changes to often on different ways to do things

JACOB
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

VERY HAPPY

Reviewed on 7/31/2019

FULLBAY IS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING THE PROGRAM, HAS A GREAT SUPPORT STAFF. ONE OF OUR PREVIOUS EMPLOYEES EVEN WENT TO WORK FOR THEM ON THERE HELP DESK.

Pros

FULL BAY HAS HELP US WITH JOB ORGANIZATION, SHOP FLOW, AND EFFICACY .

Cons

THERE NEEDS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO PRIORITIZE JOBS.

AutoShop

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

MUCH BETTER TRACKING SYSTEM AND BETTER STORAGE SPACE. BETTER INVENTORY RECALL. PRICE.

Response from Fullbay

Jacob, we are glad to know that you are very happy with Fullbay and that Wheeler Truck Service has improved organization, flow and efficiency by using the software. That is fantastic to hear! Thank you for recognizing our support staff too, they are great. We will let our development team know about your request for a better way to prioritize jobs. Have a wonderful day.

Samuel

• Customer Support Software

Software that will get your company organized

Reviewed on 8/26/2019

Fullbay has allowed our shop to operate in a more organized, accountable fashion. We don't need to dig through physical papers to find a customer phone number, a bill, or an old service order. It lets our technicians work in the field and accurately record their work, time, and parts. We have become a favorite among our customers as well simply because of the organized, itemized invoices that are generated from the data you enter as you work through a job.

Pros

Fullbay works well for inventory keeping, handling and recording bills, generating invoices for customers, and generally building a custom database for your company. I joined stepped into using Fullbay after the company had been using it as a main system for around two years and was immediatly impressed by how large the database of customer info, units, and vendor info was. Because everything you put into the system gets remembered and organized, it becomes easy to run a search for a customer, trailer, truck, bill, or vendor and find the information you need.

Cons

The interface can be a little dry at first, lots of different menus, but they all hold some necessary function. Also you are dependent on internet connection. While this works well when you have access to an internet connection all the time and the cloud functionality is very useful for tracking everything in real time, if you don't have a fast or reliable connection you could be refreshing the browser app multiple times to get it to load. A standalone phone app that could run offline and sync whenever reconnected would likely fix this issue.

Response from Fullbay

Samuel,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It is great that Integrity Fleet Services is using Fullbay to store your customer's information. Fullbay will definitely keep your shop organized!
We agree, lack of internet can cause frustration.

Jeremiah

• Customer Support Software

Small town business with big town quality and style

Reviewed on 7/31/2019

We have taken our shop from yep we fix that... to we partner with you in keeping all your equipment running. The Fleet management works for county shops, bussing companies, fire departments, farms, and yes households, however many vehicles you might have, we can help keep them going.

Pros

It took our Ma and Pa shop and helped us function as a corporation. We can take just a minute and see how our shop is performing and know if we are profitable. We can help our local businesses manage their fleets. We have Estimates that are easy to read and are effortless to accept or deny work. The steady upgrades are seamless and because this software is focused on our industry the upgrades have valuable.

Cons

The inventory set up, not that they make it difficult but its a lot of work. One suggestion, for those joining Fullbay, Be intentional to add inventory, do not take short cuts, really think threw your price matrix and price categories. Part categories like filters, Hydraulic fittings, tires, batteries make your life a lot easier as time goes.

Response from Fullbay

Hello Jeremiah. We love to help Ma and Pa shops! And, we are happy to hear how Fullbay has helped you function like a corporation. How exciting that Fullbay helps Mandate Machinery Inc manage county shops, bussing companies, fire departments, farms and households!
Your suggestions will be passed along to our onboarding team, thank you!
We intend to continue to earn a perfect rating, thank you for your business.

Patrick
  • Industry: Farming

My Dream Came True

Reviewed on 7/29/2019

The tech help is great, and when you ask for more or different options, the development team checks into it and actually sometimes changes it to suit your needs! It feels like your input is really worth something.

Pros

This service/repair management program was something I had dreamed about and thought surely someone would put together a software program for our industry! It has exactly the right options for tracking time and parts on a service repair order. The parts inventory management has also been tailored to work very well.

Cons

There are a lot of things to learn and understand how to do, and just a few funny little unexplained glitches.

Response from Fullbay

Hello Patrick. We are very pleased that you feel like your requests are listened to and that we have delivered for you. We intend to continue to earn your business. We understand that there is so much to learn with Fullbay. Please never hesitate to contact our support team. Their help is included and unlimited. We want you to feel confident and use all the features that will benefit River Road Repair! Have a wonderful day.

BOYD

BIG ROCK TRUCK AND TRAILER REVIEW

Reviewed on 7/29/2019

Pros

I LIKE THE EASE OF USE AND THE ABILITY TO ACCESS FROM PHONE OR TABLET. I CAN BE AT OUT OF THE SHOP AND RECEIVE A CUSTOMER CALL NEEDING UPDATES. I CAN LOOK IT UP LIVE AND GIVE THEM THE ANSWERS THEY NEED. ALSO FOR THE CUSTOMERS THAT USE THE PORTAL IT PROVIDES THEM WITH THE ABILITY TO SEE THE STATUS OF THEIR REPAIRS AND LOOK UP HISTORICAL REPAIR INFORMATION.

Cons

INITIALY I DISLIKED HAVE TO SELECT AND CLICK ORDER PARTS BUT THEY HAVE ADDED A BUTTON THAT YOU CAN CLICK ONE TIME AND DONE NOW

Response from Fullbay

Boyd, thank you so much for this review. We are glad that your shop has been able to provide a customer service portal for your customers with Fullbay. We believe that the customer portal will help keep customers returning to Big Rock Truck and Trailer for service! We are also happy to hear that the update to the button to order parts is working for you. We are constantly working to improve Fullbay and welcome your feedback. Have a wonderful afternoon!

Troy

• Customer Support Software

Fullbay has helped us see our business processes from a new perspective.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018

Pros

I like the real time capabilities of creating service requests and through to the final invoice. The reporting is thorough and precise and helps us find weaknesses and inefficient processes. The customer portal has proven to be very useful for active customers. We like the quoting and order feature of the parts process with our vendors. The PM tracking and reporting is very robust and accurate. It seamlessly interfaces with Quickbooks and recognizes when it fails to export and item. Overall we we are very happy with Fullbay and we intend to continue using it. It gets better every day.

Cons

Some customers do not like the portal and we have to save each estimate, SO, and Invoice as a pdf and email it to them. The parts and inventory system has some glitches when transferring parts across divisions. Scheduling and tracking service calls cannot be done completely with Fullbay. Tracking daily service types, calls, and sorting them is also difficult ( but we know it is coming soon). Still I feel like these "cons" are soon to be sorted out and we look forward to new releases and functionality.

Response from Fullbay

Thanks for the feedback Troy! We love the compliments and we have your suggestions logged in our enhancement request list! Thank you!!

Norma

• Customer Support Software

Very user friendly, excellent support team

Reviewed on 8/20/2020

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and I love the technical support team. They are easy to get a hold of and answer back very quickly.

Cons

I do not like how tedious some tasks are. There are too many steps in having to create a service order and to delete an action item in the service order itself. The reports are rudimentary, they do not provide detailed information and are time-consuming to manipulate once downloaded. The labor guides are also not very good.

Response from Fullbay

Norma, thank you for taking the time to review Fullbay. We are glad you find the app easy to use and that you have received good service from our technical support team. They truly are awesome! Thank you for you feedback on suggested areas for improvement. We are continually taking customer feedback to improve the app and we will share your feedback with our development team. Thank you for your business!

Joshua

Fullbay review

REALLY SURPRISE ON OVERALL DIFFERNT ON INVOICES

Pros

WAY IT BUILD THE WORK ORDER,AND ITS PRICING ON INVOICE.

Cons

HAVE SEEN NOTHING YET. LIKE OVERALL.WORK GREAT WITH MY CELL PHONE.TABLET OK TOO.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

QUICKBOOKS,WHICH I STILL USE WITH FULLBAY.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

BETTER BILLING ,HISTORY

Response from Fullbay

Joshua,
Thank you for this review! It sounds like Fullbay is working great for you. We agree, the work order process and invoicing are awesome.
Thank you for your business. And feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need support or have enhancement requests.

Ben
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Great software that makes my job easier.

Reviewed on 2/19/2021

The experience has been great. When I call for support I never have to wait and everyone I have spoke with is really knowledgeable with the product. Everyone at Fullbay is always helpful and always try there best to help out.

Pros

I like the fact that it tracks all of your customers repairs and maintenance. Easy to track invoices that have been paid or not. The biggest thing for me is that Fullbay is geared toward the heavy duty diesel industry. When I first started this business I spent a ton of time trying different software and none of them added up to what I was used to at the dealerships and then I seen Fullbay pop up on one of my searches and I couldn't give them my money fast enough. I will continue using this software and would highly recommend it to any business big or small.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software.

Response from Fullbay

Ben, thank you for leaving this review about Fullbay. We are delighted to know this was the solution you were looking for, and especially that you have received great support when you call in. That is wonderful. Thank you for your business!

Marc

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and understand

Reviewed on 3/1/2021

Fullbay has helped simplify our shop processes and made us more efficient. I really can't believe the ease of use. We really haven't even scratched the surface of what this program can do for our shop and customers.

Pros

Fullbay is so easy to use and has great functions. From the service desk to the technicians on the floor this is a great product to track efficiencies and to communicate with your customer base. Customer and tech support are very responsive.

Cons

There really isn't a down side. They are constantly upgrading their features.

Eddie

Increased Our Shop Efficiency 30%

Reviewed on 5/22/2019

Pros

This was our first venture going paperless in the shop. It was so streamlined that we were up and running very quickly. I would have made the switch sooner if I knew it was going to go so smoothly. Efficiency increased 30% and it continues to improve. We found that the built in timeline created a simplified shop flow, which in turn, created efficiency between the front, the back and mobile. Another huge plus, is that my customers love their "customer portal," which is where the technology is going. Thank you Fullbay!

Cons

This software needs a fleet summary cost/job report that we can supply to our large fleet customers. I use these fleet reports for billing out fleets that we work on daily with one single invoice on top of the report.
I have to continue to use my old software currently to achieve this with my largest fleet.

Response from Fullbay

Hi Eddie! It is always a pleasure to hear from you. Thank you for this review. That is amazing that Fullbay helped you increase your shop efficiency by 30%. We also appreciate your feedback. We will pass your suggestions on to our development team. Looking forward to connecting at a show soon!

Aaron

Great investment

Reviewed on 2/24/2021

Very happy with the software and the team that is behind it.

Pros

It offers a lot of features, more than we use, so we have room to grow. Constantly making improvements and upgrades as the needs arise. Tech support is great!! I can't stress this enough. They answer every time we call, they are based in the USA, easy to communicate with, pleasant and are knowledgeable of the software.

Cons

Reporting function could use so work. We are use to QuickBooks reporting so Fullbay seems limited in that regard. Parts and inventory takes to long to load up each time to access those functions.

Duane

Got my life back

Reviewed on 8/26/2019

Fullbay enables me to stay on top off my business as i go. I used to have to take days away from work for invoicing, quotes, and other office work. Now when the invoice is ready the only thing left to do is collect the money.

Pros

Most of my business is mobile/onsite repairs so I like how versatile the software is in the fact that it runs on multiple platforms.

Cons

The maintenance tracking needs some improvement. It needs to be a little easier to see when the particular services are due

Response from Fullbay

Hi Duane, thank you for leaving this review. We are happy to hear that you are using Fullbay for mobile and onsite repairs for Bentleys Diesel and Performance. If you would ever like help with shortcuts in maintenance tracking, please reach out to our customer support team. We always welcome your feedback with enhancement requests too! We hope to see you at SEMA again next year, have a wonderful day.

Roberto

Trucknation Houston

Reviewed on 2/19/2021

Before Fullbay keeping track of inventory and invoicing customers was a nightmare. Now it is not an issue.

Pros

Fullbay is easy to use. To keep track of inventory and when you need to order Fullbay is a must. Invoicing customers and keeping track of their repairs Fullbay is perfect.

Cons

The only 1 issue I can think of is the ability to erase inactive inventory items.

Response from Fullbay

Roberto, thank you for this stellar review about Fullbay! We are committed to your success and are are really happy that you are able to track inventory and invoice easily now. That is great news. Thank you for sharing.

Stephanie

User Friendly Garage Management Software

Reviewed on 2/19/2021

We love the Software as do our Customers!

Pros

This software is very user friendly from Office Employees to Technicians as well as Customers.

Cons

They are a young company and still doing many changes. I wouldn't list this as a Con though as they take pointers and ideas and put them to use in the software with updates.

Response from Fullbay

Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to write a review about Fullbay software. We definitely do appreciate the pointers shared with us. We love all the valuable feedback our customers give. And, the Customer Portal is a wonderful feature, glad to hear you are using it. We appreciate your business.

Stacy
  • Industry: Accounting Software

HOW I LIKE FULLBAY

Reviewed on 7/31/2019

I HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH FULLBAY AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT I WAS ABLE TO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING WITH SOMEONE. I LIKE THAT IF I HAVE AN ISSUE THEN I CAN CALL IN AND THEY WILL HELP YOU ON THE SPOT OR THEY WILL SEND IT TO SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP YOU.

Pros

I LIKE THAT IT IS EASY TO FIND YOUR WAY THROUGH ANY AND ALL PARTS TO FULLBAY

Cons

THAT IT LOGS YOU OUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN IDLE TOO LONG OR PULL UP ANOTHER WEB PAGE

Response from Fullbay

Stacy, we are delighted that Fullbay has earned a perfect rating from you! We are also glad to hear that it is easy for you to navigate through the software and that you learned it with only one training. We are also happy that you are using the support channels. We want to continue to earn the business from East Coast Diesel LLC. Thank you.

JP
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Up and Coming!

Reviewed on 7/31/2019

Up time for me and my team, both at work and at home. We don't have to take work home with us. We are getting our invoices out much faster and with more parts actually billed instead of given away!

Pros

Easy to navigate, keeps all info at the touch of a finger, no filing cabinets to go through

Cons

Still being built it seems, but the improvements are coming fast

Response from Fullbay

Hello JP. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad you no longer have to file through cabinets, and we love that you are able to work from home too.
We will continue to make improvements to Fullbay that we hope will benefit WTX Diesel, LLC. Have a great day!

Fullbay review

Reviewed on 2/20/2021

Great for SO status, approvals, estimates, invoicing, PM tracking.

Pros

User friendly. Can do a lot with service.

Cons

Parts tracking only with inventory parts, not parts put onto SO's directly from vendor.

Response from Fullbay

Thank you for this review. We are happy to hear that you find Fullbay user-friendly and so much more! Fullbay does track special order parts on several reports as well as within the service order history, please reach out to our customer support team and we will be happy to show you how to use those functions. Thank you for your business.

Jerry

Diesel Repair Shop Software

Reviewed on 2/19/2021

Very pleased with the Fullbay software.

Pros

The Fullbay software is totally integrated and a one-stop-shop for making their users run more efficient businesses. The Fullbay software is the total package for any Diesel repair shop. From order entry, automatic vin lookup, inventory management, service order real-time tracking, customer invoicing and automatic integration into QuickBooks for bookkeeping.

Cons

I cannot really find any drawbacks to using the Fullbay software.

Response from Fullbay

Jerry, thank you for this wonderful review about Fullbay! Sounds like your shop is using so many of the features in Fullbay to run an efficient business. We are so happy for your shop, and thank you for your business!

Marion

Fullbay Opinion

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

I enjoy using Fullbay. The training team was great, and if I ever need support, they are always there, and very helpful.

Pros

I like that the techs can log into a job, and hours can be tracked. Also, having the techs entering their comments is a great feature.

Cons

I would like to see invoiced hours show on printed invoices for customers. This has been one complaint we have received since using Fullbay.

Dean

Fullbay First 6 months

Reviewed on 7/29/2019

We were on a paper-based shop system and went to the cloud. A steep learning curve for our shop tech's but we have worked thru most of the bugs so far.

Pros

Cloud-based and works with Quickbooks Canadian Version. Decent help online and excellent call centre. The people at the call centre are easy to reach and almost always respond the same day.

Cons

Accounting links to Quickbooks has problems calculating taxes ( always off by pennies in QuickBooks, very time consuming making small corrections) issuing a credit to QuickBooks is not functional. You have to imput manually.

Response from Fullbay

Dean, thank you so much for writing a review about Fullbay. We are happy to hear that your experience with our call center for help has been excellent. We will let them know! We do have a support rep that specializes helping resolve challenges relating to Quickbooks. Please don't hesitate to get some extra help from us. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for your business!

Melanie

Great company-

Reviewed on 8/16/2021

Pros

Easy to use- they have worked with us on programming that we need

Cons

The accounting side integrates with Quickbooks but exports only and isn't real time. This causes some issues that we have had to work around.