CozyCal

Andrew R.

Fantastic product and support

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2/12/2020

We use CozyCal so that external people can book meetings with our team. We use it across our entire team, for sales, support, recruiting, and any other miscellaneous meetings that need to be booked.

CozyCal has saved us loads of time from having to schedule our meetings manually. It's also a professional, clean UI that we're excited to share with people who want to book meetings with us.

Pros

I love CozyCal's clean UI. It's something I'm excited to share with people for booking meetings with me.

Their team also has incredible support. At one point we switched from Google Hangouts to Zoom, and I made a feature request that CozyCal supports creating Zoom invite links. I think it was 24-48 hours later that they added the feature! Incredible turnaround time, and the product just keeps getting better.

Cons

At first there wasn't a great way for us to have a company–wide account - something where people could book different types of meetings across our whole company (eg sales demo with X, interview with Y, etc). They've recently started to address this use case, and it's improving quickly.

Sarah H.
Industry: Computer Software

CozyCal eliminates all our worries around scheduling

Reviewed on 5/19/2020

Pros

CozyCal does exactly what we need it to do: help us schedule demos and calls. Without CozyCal, we would be sending emails back and forth to find a time that works. It takes care of any confusion with timezones and makes sure we don't get double-booked.

CozyCal integrates seamlessly with Zoom so that we always have a meeting room. It also follows up with upcoming appointments so we can avoid those pesky no-shows.

The interface is pleasing and simple to use for our prospects. We're happy to send our CozyCal links to anyone.

Cons

None! Also, the team is quick to add new features that their customers want.

Industry: Computer Software

Great tool to automatically schedule meetings with prospective leads

Reviewed on 1/14/2019

Cozycal has helped us increase our lead generation while cutting down on the time it took to set up a demo or meeting

Pros

Cozycal automatically sets up a meeting with our website visitors. It offers some great options to customize the branding, input forms and emails. It also takes away the headache of figuring out the different time zones.

Cons

It would be great is the scheduled meetings were populated on the participant's calendar. This does not always happen, depending on the email service they use. Sometimes its confusing to set up availability, especially when dealing with multiple team members in different time zones

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Ryan L.
Industry: Medical Practice

User friendly. Responsive customer service. Clean appearance.

Reviewed on 5/9/2017

Stream-lined patient scheduling. That easy.

Pros

Ease of use and it's appearance.
From the user (biz owner's POV), it's SOO easy to use. Set up was a breeze. Integrating it to the website was easy.
From the customers appearance (those who visit my website to schedule), it looks every clean. The font is clean, the layout is clean and makes sense.

Cons

The occasional bug that does not allow us to add additional times. After adding new times, the cozy cal calendar (navigated from the website) has these new appointment times missing (not present).

Jeremy B.
Industry: Computer Software

Great for organization and scheduling

Reviewed on 4/15/2019

This is a nice tool. It's mostly for gmail/google calendar users, but fortunately that's most people these days.

Pros

- Very easy to use, friendly interface
- Lifesaver when it comes to scheduling appointments
- Easy to set up
- Great customer service

Cons

- only google calendars are supported
- too often bugs/glitches

Massimiliano M.

Easy to manage, great customer service...got an appointment 15 mins after installing it!!

Reviewed on 5/9/2017

Pros

The easy of use of this plugin is incredible. Also I like the interface and not to mention the customer service is super fast in responding and taking care of all my questions.

Cons

The compatibility with iPhones....not working on WP platform but customer service is working on solving the issue!

Christile G.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great Software

Reviewed on 4/20/2017

Not only is CozyCal beneficial to me and my staff, but also the patients who are looking to schedule appointments. It is very clear on how to use and maintain the site. We have a few problems with broken links, however it is not to say that CozyCal is a bad software. Whenever we need help, their support team is quick in response and friendly. This software has helped our business grow by letting patients schedule themselves and sending us notifications of schedule changes. Thank you CozyCal!

Pros

Its efficiency and consistency

Cons

Broken links sometimes

Great Scheduling Software for any Business

Reviewed on 12/18/2018

Easy to use scheduling system that allows efficiency with our business. Clean and modern design and interface allows for a professional experience.

Pros

Easy to use, modern and clean design, many features with a lot of functionality

Cons

A lot of features takes a bit of learning at first but once learned - functionality is extensive for scheduling

Rick B.
Company size: Self Employed

CozyCal is easy to setup and has a great modern look that was simple to integrate into my website.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017

Quick & simple Google Calendar integrated Online Website scheduling tool.

Pros

The key feature I was looking for was a quick & simple integration with my Google calendar and Cozy Cal delivers.
CozyCal is free to get up and running and functional, very important for startups that aren't sure how much online scheduling will be used but want to offer it to clients as an option.
Cozy Call was simple and easy to integrate into any WordPress or any other kind of website. The widget is modern looking, color customizable and can be made to blend in with almost any website theme.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that would be nice is the ability to have a scheduling page instead of always a floating widget. Some HTML or embed code that I could copy and paste into my own page and then I can link to it from anywhere for direct access, say from an email signature link.

Irene Y.

Great app, lets me stay connected to my boyfriend and were never left wondering where each other is.

Reviewed on 5/9/2017

Pros

The ease of use of entering events, the colours, simple design and layout. I love the whole concept because my schedule is always full of stuff and always chabging so I can keep my partner updated on what Im doing or where I am.

Cons

The events yncs/uploads slowly (changes cannot be seen immediately) and crashes often. Would like to have option to sync all events or single event to google calendar/ other calendar apps (weekcal)

Alex T.
Industry: Computer Software

The plugin was easy to install and quite easy to implement into my company's CRM system.

Reviewed on 5/9/2017

Saved my company time and money as other booking systems cost 2 - 3 times the amount of this software

Pros

I like the quick and easy to follow installation the most about this product. Other calendars capable of integrating with google calendar usually contain many ads and restrict access to key basic features.

Cons

I wish that more was included in the free package, but then again the amount a month is completely worth the additional features.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Andrew O.
Industry: Computer Software

Customer service and configuration was easy, however, there are some features that are lacking

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 5/9/2017

Pros

How well the software if bundled, and the consistency of the configuration. There is no extra garbage added into the WordPress installation outside of scope.

Cons

Integration between different calendar systems and multiple sites; there are a lot of calendar tools out there, but none seem to provide that.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Used this software for website scheduling and have found it to be extremely helpful

Reviewed on 3/9/2018

Pros

This software is very user-friendly both from the administrators side as well as from the customer side.

Cons

We have found that some other schedulers are a little more customizable than this one, but other than that this one is extremely efficient.

Dorian L.
Industry: Sports

Great support and super easy to use!

Leads!

Pros

Great user experience on both ends, backend linking works perfectly! Ease of use is super smooth. Highly recommend.

Cons

Hard to track with google analytics. I was trying to track how many booking I'd get. But was unable.

Jj B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Very easy to use.. simple & clean

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 5/9/2017

Pros

That it is simple.. not complicated and with a million options. Able to use for free.. since I do not use much

Cons

Wish I could get notifications .. texts.. when people make an appt. If my business grows.. would like a plan for under a certain amount a month.

Hope C.

It was ok

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 5/9/2017

Pros

It's a good product and I'd use it again. It is easy to use once it's setup and instinctive. It also looks good.

Cons

I did not find setting cazycal up easy. It is not very instinctive, for me. I really have no other issues.

Julian F.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Fast, efficient, good for booking client calls

Reviewed on 5/9/2017

Pros

Clean UI, use it in my email signature, lets clients book their own sessions with me without me needing to be there, syncs with Google Calendar.

Catherine S.

cozy cal

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 11/22/2018

Pros

It is convenient to have your clients be able to manage their own appointment

Cons

Some times updating the app and our current schedule can take a bit of time.

Chad C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Good! Small learning curve. Integration complications in unique scenarios.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017

Easy scheduling assistance for my client and quick software setup and testin on the backend.

Pros

It worked straight out of the box with Wordpress. My client was easily able to customize the backend the way they wanted.

Cons

Complications when doing custom styling on the boxes made it difficult to achieve the look my client wanted.

Stephen W.
Industry: Media Production
Company size: Self Employed

It's very easy to use with friendly interface.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017

Clean cut of layout design. It's the best in the class.

Pros

Friendly interface with clean layout to both read and review for users. As a web site admin, backend design is also very easy to use. Plus, integrated with Google account made it super-easy for user to fill out any type of form.

Cons

I need less appointments and MORE than one service per month for the FREE plan.
If services grew lager than 3, that's the time to considering purchase monthly plan.

Jean C.

Used it for a bit, but stopped.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 5/9/2017

Pros

Customers can make appointments directly through my site. I don't have to do the work myself of talking to them and manually putting it on my calendar.

Cons

Sometimes won't sync with my Google Calendar. I had blocked off times on my personal calendar, but it wasn't blocked off in CozyCal

Doeian L.

Great tool for small business!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017

Pros

So easy to use and install. User experience is seamless both user side and admin side. Highly recommended.

Cons

Not everything can be free ;) nothing really. Overall great product. Just wish it was free but great product.

Mack K.

Product did exactly what it said it would, easy to use.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 5/18/2017

Pros

It works very well, Seamless and easy to use. I love that it integrates wit wordpress and did not cause any issues or clash with any other plugins.