TeamGram Reviews

4.9/5 (31 reviews)
Andrea M.

Perfect for small teams

Reviewed on 10/29/2019

We have been using it for several years and it is very heavily utilized the help us stay organized. We are not a sales team so don't utilize all of the features but the ones we do use are very helpful.

Pros

This software is a lifesaver for our small team. We list tasks and can assign just ourselves or add anyone who may be able to help. We utilize a team approach so several people may be working on the same thing. Being able to write notes on tasks and the bar showing how complete the task is are also very helpful. We also try very hard to enter contacts so that everyone doesn't just hoard their own.

Cons

Adding contacts is a little tedious. I have an app on my phone that takes a picture of a business card and filters all of the info into neat little categories. With TeamGram I have to first create a company then add a contact. We also tried the Incoming Calls feature for awhile and decided it wasn't a good fit for us because it required that everyone check the tab regularly. It would be more helpful to have an alert that a call came in. Instead, we reverted back to IM.

Sophie R.

The To - Do List

Reviewed on 1/30/2019

It has helped us stream line our productivity to ensure nothing accidentally falls in the cracks.

Pros

We have been using this software as a company for several years now to help organize tasks that need to be done, share contact information, and keep track of phone messages. As a team we jokingly refer to it as the "to do list." As a supervisor I feel good knowing I can communicate the need of which tasks need to get done, and what the priority is all in one central place. Additionally, I like knowing when I get assigned to tasks, that it is something that needs to get done to help the team.

Cons

I don't like that you can't prioritize or tag individuals in phone messages, so that they can get an alert. It is tedious to check that tab regularly to make sure no calls are missed.

Can bulent B.

TeamGram is a very powerful tool for every sales organisation.

Reviewed on 4/16/2018

We manage our sales organisation and easily followup customers. Wherever we are, we reach all customer data in one place.

Pros

We are using TeamGram for sales management. Our sales cycle is so long so we should follow-up customer's each step and shouldn't forget what we have been speaking and what happened, what are they thinking etc. Quotes are so important for us as well. TeamGram gives us to do all things in one place. Very easy to use so sales team easily adapt to use it. TeamGram is a very powerful tool for every sales organisation.

Cons

Actually, we don't have special requirements but we know that this is not a final product. They are adding new features nearly every day.

Sophie R.

I love TeamGram, it really helps our team stay organized which helps us better serve our consumers.

Reviewed on 4/4/2018

Our team stays more organized and on task. I feel that we pay better attention to the tasks at hand and are able to stay focused on our team approach and our mission of serving our consumers/community. I am certain that if a task is put on our team to do list, it won't fall through the cracks.

Pros

This software allows all parties to assign tasks, create memos, and record missed messages which really helps our small company focus on a team approach. By utilizing the team approach, we have been able to make our daily operations more efficient and use that saved time networking for our consumers.

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback to offer. I think that the software fits the specific needs of the company.

We know that our information is in safe hands.

Reviewed on 4/16/2018

I feel everything is in my hand with teamgram. During long business trips teamgram helps me to keep in touch with my company and know anything about what happens. we try several CRm programs, but we are sure that teamgram is the final stop for us. They are not giving us best service, but also improve and update application al the time.

Pros

We didn't realize how much effect TeamGram was making to our business until we looked at our yearly results. We use TeamGram with maximum performance.

Cons

No major cons, but I hope they add more department and company reporting details and a better looking reporting dashboard.

Andrea M.

Very convenient for small teams

Reviewed on 4/2/2019

Pros

We love TeamGram for coordinating tasks. It is super easy to use and allows everyone to keep on top of what needs to get done and what other people have completed.

Cons

The phone call section wasn't very helpful because phone messages don't show up on the tasks page which is what we tend to keep open. We were not good at checking this regularly throughout the day so we stopped using it.

Seyfi Ü.

Teamgram offers an almost limitless solution to your problems.

Pros

Cons

Salesperson based sales target definition feature. It's very easy to prepare proposals. You can easily follow up your customers. Teamgram sales and support team's are very professional, patient, and supportive.

The most interactive software for doing customer follow up.

Reviewed on 4/18/2018

Pros

Teamgram has given us a very important advantage for our company. It is very easy to store the records of our customers' data and service provided, and even easier to access it.

Cons

Lead management could be better if they added more features like filtering our junk leads and being able to pull more lead information from the web

Ozan T.

Great support team...

Reviewed on 4/3/2018

Pros

Needed help with setting up - the support team at Teamgam went above and beyond helping us out. Our quotes are now formatted beautifully and tracked properly. Our sales team also enjoys using the mobile app

Cons

The reporting feature is OK so far. More detailed sales reports and dashboards would be nice to have.

Seref C.

Teamgram is simple and easy like facebook.

Reviewed on 4/17/2018

Pros

Following up with orders is easy, and managing relationships with customers has been better since using

Cons

It would be great to be able to define discounted rates for each individual customer instead of having to add it manually each time

Günhan K.

I strongly recommend Teamgram, we are very happy with it.

Reviewed on 4/17/2018

Pros

Very user friendly tool. Major positives, it's cloud based. We can use Teamgram from virtually anywhere with the mobile app.

Cons

No major negatives to mention so far. It would be nice to have some more customization options available.

Nedret B.

Very happy with Teamgram. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed on 4/17/2018

Pros

Teamgram is easy to use with lots of features at an affordable price. Beautiful and very user friendly inteface.

Cons

No complaints or negatives. We are really happy to use Teamgram. Great, friendly support. Nice features.

Ozan ozgur E.

Good all-around CRM that does everything

Reviewed on 4/6/2018

productivity

Pros

It's a very well-rounded system at an affordable price. We love using it to build quote templates and send them out. Teamgram makes customer follow up easy, and their customer support team is very helpful too

Cons

Adding more email features for quotes and templates would make a welcome addition to our work flow.

George L.

Does exactly what we want

Reviewed on 9/19/2018

Pros

Attention to detail. It has features that other software simply stays away from. It is a complete package and I do not need additional supporting apps to complete my work.

Cons

Nothing. If a glitch is found, I email support and it is remedied within a few hours. They are on their game and I hope they stay like that.

Alper S.

Best bang for your buck CRM

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Pros

It's cheap, it's easy, and it gets the job done. We got rid of the last CRM because the interface was too complex and confusing, and the team had adoption issues. Lowest price performance ratio.

Cons

Learning curve seemed a little bit steep for some of our team members. They were overwhelmed by all the features, especially the ones we didn't use. After we figure out how to deactivate sections we didn't need, it became faster for us to adapt.

Kelley L.

Overall Very Useful Tool

Reviewed on 4/23/2018

Pros

I like all that it can do and find it useful with a sales team spread between 3 cities.
The software is able to follow a project lead all the way through shipment of the product.
The fact that it is cloud-based is a huge feature.
The mobile app is excellent even though several of the features are not enabled and the screen looks different in the mobile format.

Cons

It does not seem to be stable since I have several times had it crash multiple times through active use.
I wish that the threads or parts of the projects were easier to tie together no matter what screen you are in.
There is no feature to auto-fill the cells even though some information is often repeated. I wish it had this feature. The duplication of the information is a time stinks.

Michael Y.

TeamGram Review

Reviewed on 1/10/2019

My experience with TeamGram has been pretty good. I only use it seldomly though.

Pros

I love the ease of posting and completing a task.

Cons

The website is pretty simple and easy to use without much difficulty. I would like more features where we can customize the website.

Selda Y.

Our team are very happy with using TeamGram. TeamGram meets our needs and expectations.

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Pros

It is easy to use, beautiful in appearance and perfect for adding custom modules and fields. Whenever we need it, we get a very quick return from the support team

Cons

No major cons. Quote template needs to be modified.

Rhiannon S.

I used TeamGram for task management from other members of out team.

Reviewed on 4/4/2018

Pros

Easily see a task of things to do with plenty of space to explain needs. Able to give deadlines in the task as well as see all people playing a role in the project.

Cons

I didnt like that you had to download a document in order to view it, it felt time consuming rather than being able to at least preview the document.

Merden K.

Lots of customizations!

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Pros

We like being able to customize the interface and make it our own. Also, the custom applications section has a lot of neat features that we've started using recently too.

Cons

It's again about customizations. Not a big issue, but you need to spend some time in the Control Panel to find out where everything is.

Tanya A.

Amazingly easy!! We just started using Teamgram and we are so happy with it. It is so easy to use.

Reviewed on 4/4/2018

Pros

-Amazing customer service and support.
-Very easy to use and set up.
-Extremely easy customization for our needs.
-We love that it's local and billed in Canadian Dollars.
-Excellent value for the money!! Best price compared to competitors!
-Sales and customer support answered ALL of our questions, were on top of everything and even helped us with set up! They are always polite and follow up with us regularly.

Cons

We have no complaints. We like everything about the program and wouldn't change anything. It's clean and easy to navigate.

Luke B.

Best CRM and quoting tool.

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Pros

The cost because showen so I can quickly check if my bid is on point. The app is also where it is at. I quote easy when I'm on the road.

Cons

Nothing at all, not one problem.

Murat Ç.

It's good so far

Reviewed on 4/9/2018

Pros

Easy to use, excellent support. Tested as a trial user. Could not proceed yet due to our long decision making process.

Cons

Task management functions lack the complexity needed for managing our projects. Although we managed ways to reflect our internal workflows, I think there's room for improvement in task management.

Haluk K.

Better than expected for email marketing

Reviewed on 4/18/2018

Pros

Really like the Mailchimp integration. Helps us manage our sales process. A lot of our customers come from our website, in-store, and education fairs, and it saves us time managing it all in TeamGram. Also I really enjoy how the platform lets you add special dates to every contact - we use it for birthdays and sales reminders.

Cons

It would be awesome if they could add marketing automation features and more list options to the platform.

Cody C.

Close to being a one-stop CRM

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 10/1/2018

Pros

This is a promising CRM tool that has the scope to be a one-stop tool. What makes this app stand out is that it also includes the management and tracking of inventory, and the creation of orders and transactions monitoring. The majority of CRMs that I’ve tried out are focused on the sales pipeline, while paying less attention to collaboration and task management. I’m pleasantly surprised that Teamgram enables file sharing and delegation of tasks.

Cons

I’ve known about Teamgram from other users but I’m still exploring it myself… not convinced by the automation yet.