Hygger

#1 Kanban tool for software development teams

4.6 /5 (119 reviews) Write a Review!

Artiom B.

• Customer Support Software

Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need.

Reviewed on 2018-06-11

Pros

I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away.

I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project.

In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Cons

Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Benjamin F.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

A better than expected tool

Reviewed on 2019-11-25

I wanted to try Hygger to share the priorities of a new project with customer only, but when the priority was made we discover this tool has also a time tracking, a gantt chart, and a lot of priority tools and different boards, more than expected.

It supposed to be a temporary tool for my client only, and now it is also a tool for the developers team and managers.

Pros

It is easy to work with and share with others, it helps on every develop part, since the design with clients until report for bosses.

Cons

I don't know yet, maybe the lack for deleting entities, many things can not be deleted but archived.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for taking the time to share how our app helps you! We highly appreciate it!
Our team hasn't added the delete option for a board or project to prevent its accidental removal. Your data is safe in Hygger :)

Grigoriy P.

Has everything I need.

Reviewed on 2021-03-04

A great tool to start working on your project.

Pros

I am using Kanban board in Hygger, and it’s enough for my team. Hygger allows me to organize work in one place and draws attention to the tasks that are in progress for a long time.
The software has a clear interface and doesn’t distract me with other features it has. I believe that if I need more than Kanban, Hygger will provide it to me.

Cons

As I am using Kanban only, I haven’t any complaints at all. Hygger works exactly as I need.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Grigoriy :)
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you need our assistance.

David C.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Another year with Hygger

Reviewed on 2020-10-09

The experiences is very good, the platform has everything our team need and they also are open to receive feedback and release new features.

Pros

I really like to have a quick answer from the support team of Hygger, they are always ready to help, they are very supportive.

Cons

It has some visualisation issues and repport download, mostly with the gantt.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Feel free to contact us if you would like to share your ideas about the report and visualization issues. We will be glad to know how we can implement the platform for you.
Thank you for being our customer and for your help in developing Hygger.

• Customer Support Software

Good solution for collaborative task management

Reviewed on 2020-10-27

Great system with topnotch support team.

Pros

Perfect for sprints and task management.

Cons

Missing OKR tracking that are heavily related to sprints and tasks.

Response from Hygger

We do our best to provide you high-quality support you deserve :)
We have saved the note about OKR tracking. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Silviu T.

• Customer Support Software

Great experience for both company and personal task management

Reviewed on 2019-08-08

Great, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.

Pros

The ease to get started with it and the interface and tools which make this product very suitable for both personal tasks management and professional task management.

Besides that, their mobile app facilitates access to the tasks and notes taking.

Cons

I am very happy with the experience, but I think it would be valuable for the product to have more task grouping features (e.g. Epics).

Response from Hygger

Thank you for sharing your experience! We care about our customers, and your feedback means a lot to us. We would be happy to hear about any pros and cons you would like to share :)

• Customer Support Software

One of the best PM tools out there.

Reviewed on 2019-07-16

Pros

Among other very nice features, the priorization matrixes (ICE, Eisenhower etc), and the deep integration between multi-lane Kanban with Gantt views is a total win for us.

Cons

Not having (yet) a proper full on iPad/iPhone APP experience.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Nicolas C.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

From entrepreneurs to entreprenurs

Reviewed on 2019-02-24

Pros

What I like the most is that the team of Hygger if pretty close with their clients, they are always asking about the experience and improving it via user-driven decissions. I also love the templates of different tools like roadmaps, kanban, canvas, etc. The time tracking is also a great tool and very useful meausing the metrics of my enterprise.

Cons

Bulk actions on tasks are not enabled yet and the prioritization tools could provide more information about how to use them because in a point it can become too confusing. Link between tasks, e.g from a Kanban to a Roadmap are not easy to configure, that could be a huge point of improvemente.

Response from Hygger

Hi Nicolas!
Thank your honest opinion! Right now we are working on video tutorials about prioritization tools and other Hygger features. Hope they will help you to deal with prioritization faster. So please keep in touch!

Jeremy B.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

• Customer Support Software

Great product for entry-level product management

Reviewed on 2020-10-20

Overall, I'm pleased and will continue to use it in the near term.

Pros

What I like most is the timeline view, as it's predominantly what we use. It's Kanban board seems sufficient, though not nearly as feature-reach as Trello.

Cons

We had an issue with exporting some of the data that was not fixed for two months. That export was very important and we had to instead perform an incredibly tedious manual data pull for those two months.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! We are sorry to make you wait so long before the export has been fixed. We'll keep improving our technical support so you won't wait that long anymore.

Russell A.
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

Small-Medium Design Agencies NEED this tool.

Reviewed on 2020-02-05

As we grew from 2 staff members to 6-7 we needed to be able to track the hour's people were working, and what they were working on. We also needed to see key milestones of a project and make sure everything was always on target for completion in the allotted time frame. This does it all and we couldn't live without it now.

Pros

It's so easy to use and we are able to track every detail of a project. We couldn't live without it.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Hygger. It's amazing.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for your kind word, Rusell. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Hygger and the problems it solves for you.

Astghik M.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana.

Reviewed on 2018-04-12

Pros

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger:
1. Good UX.
2. All necessary things to start to manage your product.
3. Fast.

Cons

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger:
1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job.
2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel.
3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it.
4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Hygger is ready to amaze you with its new features - Reporting and the ability to export the tasks in CSV. It's time to explore Hygger once again :)

Heather D.

• Customer Support Software

This is the collaboration platform we've been looking for.

Reviewed on 2018-05-11

Our entire team is actually happy with this software. We've tried Asana, Slack, Trello, Excel spreadsheets and nothing is better than this program.

Pros

The way you can manage organize and prioritize cards. And we love having different boards that allow you to customize who can participate

Cons

We would like to see apps for at least the iPhone and iPad. Many of us are on the go and would love to be able to monitor and update wherever we are.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Hygger team has excellent news for you - we have updated the mobile apps. Please install the app to try it ;-)

Maxym R.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Good Product for team

Reviewed on 2019-11-12

Pros

Іntuitive, flexible application.
A large number of flexible settings.
Application stability.

Cons

I did not find any cons.
I like everything.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review. It means so much to our team!

A Must for Product Developers

Reviewed on 2018-05-11

We Generally used it for better product development planning and implementation.

Pros

It's really a time saver tool for product development. It can be used for planning, implementation and collaboration. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products.

Cons

It needs a complement desktop app for tracking and submitting time to tasks. that will be a great feature.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for sharing what features make Hygger a helpful tool for your team. We have saved the idea of the desktop app for future discussions.

Ivan H.

• Customer Support Software

Easily the best project management software I've ever used!

Reviewed on 2018-05-10

Organizing our management is the best benefit to using Hygger.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to add people, easy to share with other team members. We love using the sprint and roadmap boards. We also love how the integration across your boards can be seen in other boards.

Cons

Because its an early product, the integrations into other apps is lacking, but its going to get there, and this is not a reason to not use the software.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for your honest opinion, Ivan! Feel free to share with us what tools you would like to integrate with Hygger.

Luke W.

• Customer Support Software

Hygger was the answer to all my problems when it came to project management.

Reviewed on 2018-05-10

Great project management, time organization and business flow

Pros

I like that I can push tasks and have a foundation I can start from to organize my process and our companies process.

Cons

The biggest thing is that I can't access a sprint board on my phone yet but I know they are developing that feature.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review, Luke! Now Sprint board is available on the mobile app. Please re-install the app to check it :)

• Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

full featured project management suite

Reviewed on 2017-11-28

Pros

I love that the UI is very intuitive and that it's really easy to setup and use. Additionally because it is entirely cloud based means I can access it easily both on a mobile device and on any computer.

Cons

We don't use it much for marketing but we have one team member who said the marketing project tracking features are not as feature rich as he would like.

Response from Hygger

Thanks for the awesome review! Don't forget to share with us about the marketing project tracking features. We will be glad to hear more!

Peter Y.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Atlaz provides the user with a variety of tools - that can get a tiny bit confusing. Overall...

Reviewed on 2017-11-28

This is a complete package that will streamline any project that is run/managed by the right [well-trained] manager. Love it though!

Pros

The flow of a project - if you are aware of the nuances of project management. It is priced right and their outreach is unequaled in this niche area of platform applications. The two overall features I love are the real-time streaming of activities and the smart links.

Cons

It would be nice to have this offline as well. There would be no camparison between let's say MS-Project and this product - the contest would be over and Atlaz would win. That said, it lacks a slew of hands-on step-by-step tutorials and any sort of case study library to review. Most of my employees would get lost in all of the screens without some hand-holding along the way... an AI "guide" perhaps that questions your input and makes suggestions.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Hygger team added tutorials and simplified the platform so customers wouldn't get lost in it.
It's time to test it out :)

Bagaskara wisnu G.

Anti-Mainstream Project Management

Reviewed on 2019-02-15

Pros

Anti-Mainstream Tasks View and Management. It's really easy to get up and running with Hygger because it offers a really great and uncommon interface (in a good way). The interface is really great and looked very natural in the eyes. It also has a lot of features that will help you grow your business :)

Cons

I don't really have a lot of trouble with it. You just need time to learn about it and it will goes well right after you've understand how to do things.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Your opinion matters!

Bryan D.

• Customer Support Software

Good working environment - very intuitive.

Reviewed on 2017-11-29

Clarity of priority and excellent task tracking

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, good user interface.

Cons

integration with other business systems (Google etc), inability to assign individuals to Checklist tasks - this is a serious weakness for us.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for sharing what features are crucial for you in the project management tool. We have saved your ideas on Hygger Backlog. Feel free to share more.

Alex B.

• Customer Support Software

Well rounded software with a few unique features

Reviewed on 2017-11-28

Pros

I liked some differentiators from other products in this segment, like the business value scoring matrix. It is challenging in Agile to prioritize by real value with customers and track against this rather than just velocity.

Cons

Overall, this software did not fit our needs as we were looking for integrations with JIRA and GIT. But it seems to be growing and adding features all the time. Definitely worth a look for small to medium agile teams.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for your honest feedback, Alex! We will consider your idea about the integrations with JIRA and GIT.

Angela T.
  • Industry: Import & Export

User friendly

Reviewed on 2019-08-19

Pros

The app has several options to help the user organize their tasks and projects.

Cons

There is nothing I dont like. Hygger offer everything I need for my organization.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that Hygger hasn't any cons for you :)
We will keep working on the software to make it even better!

Vlad K.

• Customer Support Software

Hygger is the only project management software which could satisfy my needs.

Reviewed on 2018-05-18

It improved organisation of my workflow.

Pros

Hygger offers lots of great features. Some of my favorites are swimlanes, time tracking and score cards. They have everything you need to manage in agile or even more complex approaches. The support team is also wonderful and always ready to help.

Cons

As for now I couldn't really find any cons. When you choose between 6 similar SaaS and then your choice goes to Hygger - that means even if they have any cons I couldn't find them.

Response from Hygger

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

William R.

• Customer Support Software

Easy and simple! One clear main function.

Reviewed on 2018-05-18

I got an good time declaration product that makes it easier to keep track of time worked

Pros

The simplicity and design! It is really easy to see all projects you are working on and see all of your to do's.

Cons

It is a little bit confusing the first time to find how to submit work time...
I had to ask my manager to find it properly...

Response from Hygger

Thank you for sharing your experience! We have added an article about the time tracking system to Hygger University.

Jason M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018-05-11

Easier management and collaboration of projects, tasks.

Pros

Flexible in terms of use/purpose. Takes a bit of time though if a new beginner. Would be useful for easy to use tutorials.

Cons

No offline version and hard to use smoothly when internet is slow. This is especially so in the Philippines

Response from Hygger

That's a great idea! Thank you for letting us know how we can improve your experience with our software.