UJET

Juan M.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Awesome Tool

Reviewed on 2020-04-11

I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Pros

It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Cons

It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

Five9

Reasons for Choosing UJET

Our client decided to change the platform since they were updating their support tools. UJET was better for their budget and for their operational requirements.

Five9
Allyse C.

Great customizable tool

Reviewed on 2020-09-21

We switched from Zendesk voice to Ujet and there is no comparison, Ujet is a way better tool. The features available for call routing are amazing! There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.

Pros

The support team is quick to answer any questions or problems you may encounter. The operations management piece is relatively helpful along with the ability to customize pieces of the software for your specific business need.

Cons

I do wish some bugs were resolved such as any failed call or VM showing from a random agent instead of just whoever the actual vm or failed call was from.

Polina maria D.

Review for Software buyers

Reviewed on 2020-03-19

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Pros

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Cons

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Bob B.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours

Reviewed on 2019-03-21

I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Pros

In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Cons

Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Samson O.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

The best Call Management software

Reviewed on 2019-12-18

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Pros

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Cons

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Ariana C.

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

Reviewed on 2019-09-13

Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Pros

I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Cons

I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Rafael L.

My experience with Ujet

Reviewed on 2019-09-12

Pros

Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome.

Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Cons

When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

Ryan H.

• Customer Support Software

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Pros

I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Cons

I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.

Tania B.

Ujet feedback

Reviewed on 2020-03-13

I really like Ujet because it's a very helpful and reliable tool for my job

Pros

I like that it's very easy to use, and it's also fast

Cons

The only thing I will include is if it can record outbound calls

Harry F.

Brilliant App!

Reviewed on 2020-02-24

Communication is so key in my line of work as I am working in dispatch for a delivery company! on a daily basis for the entirety of my shift I make use of UJET and I am extremely thankful for that as UJET makes the communication go flawless!!.

Pros

The easy to use functionality, very straight forward and to the point app!.
I work in dispatch support and use this app on a daily basis to communicate with drivers, merchant and customers when needed and with the very quick and efficient easy accessibility UJET offers it makes my day run smooth on a daily basis!. Thank you UJET <3 :D

Cons

Honestly there is nothing at all, that I dislikes about UJET! Job very well done on creating a awesome and very useful application!

Marina L.
  • Industry: Supermarkets
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

The best service to help people

Reviewed on 2020-03-23

The experience that I have with UJET has been wonderful since it is my job supporting other people with this application.

Pros

That it is very faster and it is very easy to learn.

Cons

Sometimes there is a little bit difficult to use when I am in a call.

Sargis Y.

UJET after 8 Months

Reviewed on 2019-03-30

I am using UJET in Technical support job. Very convenient way to receive and transfer calls .

Pros

Very easy to use. More functionality when adding AUX codes and shows your daily stats.

Cons

Sometimes after software update I have to refresh my page, but it is OK.

Jessica R.

UJET Capterra Review

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

Pros

It's easy to transfer, you're able to manual type agent name and transfer call to them if they were the one working on a case.

Cons

Ujet sometimes, when using any aux it will automatic set your time 10 sec over than your original aux in

Josh A.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

UJET Review

Reviewed on 2019-09-13

Pros

I like that UJET allows you to call customers back when hung up too early and import calls into zendesk.

Cons

I wish there were chat options with customers within UJET.

Pedro P.

Ujet Rocks!

very good

Pros

Simple to use and nice interface . I use it every day and it very easy to use

Cons

I would like to control mic sensitivity levels

William W.

UJET is great

Overall, I give it a 9

Pros

First time using this software. I must say, im impressed with the UI and the ease of use in learning the software ins and outs. Awesome job!

Cons

None so far. I love how it congeals with zendesk.

Stephany A.

UJET Review

Reviewed on 2020-07-01

Really great! Call service is exceptional

Pros

That I can change from several auxes with just one touch.

Cons

I need to keep putting my email evey time I sign in

Kevin C.

its good

Reviewed on 2020-07-01

it is great, works fine

Pros

its easy to use not too many problems its ok

Cons

its slow, it takes time to load and its frustrating

Marcos P.

review

Reviewed on 2019-03-30

Pros

Simple to use, good quality and many features.

Cons

That you can't internally call a colleague for assistance (without having a Cx on hold).

Timea C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and practical software

Reviewed on 2019-04-01

Pros

I like the most the design and how user friendly it is.

Cons

Rarely, but it happens that the calls get interrupted by a page refresh.

Ashley M.

UJET

Reviewed on 2019-04-01

Pros

very easy to use when on an call talking to a cx

Cons

i do not have any cons. the ujet hasn't given me any issues

Lauren C.

• Customer Support Software

Great experience with Ujet!

Reviewed on 2019-09-16

Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Pros

-Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation.
-Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer.
-The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Cons

The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

Aireona W.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Wonderful

Reviewed on 2019-09-17

It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Pros

You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Cons

It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Hannah A.

Easy and Efficient!

Reviewed on 2019-09-17

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Pros

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Cons

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Valerie F.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

Values you as a customer

Reviewed on 2019-03-21

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Pros

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Cons

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.