UJET

Customer interaction & support platform with CRM integration

4.5 /5 (112 reviews) Write a Review!

Carlos C.

• Customer Support Software

UJET nice and easy software for customer service

Reviewed on 2020-03-13

I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Pros

UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Cons

Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

Molly G.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use but powerful!

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

Pros

UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

Cons

At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

Hernan G.

Great CX tech partners

Reviewed on 2019-03-24

The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Pros

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Cons

________________________________________

Achaunti D.

Ujet is Easy

Reviewed on 2019-09-12

i use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.

Pros

I like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.

Cons

I don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.

Elisabeth S.
  • Industry: Food Production

Extremely efficient!

Reviewed on 2020-03-15

Very good experience. I'm able to have more productivity while connecting with customers on more of a personal level.

Pros

I love that I can help customers with ease and quick connection. It's also extremely easy to multitask on other sites to help customers more.

Cons

sometimes the connection is a bit glitchy- but I believe that depends on your internet connection as well.

David S.

Useful Schedule Tracking

Reviewed on 2019-09-18

Keeping track of what people are doing and who is available on our teams.

Pros

It helps my team keep track of what we are working on and know when people are at meals and taking breaks.

Cons

Sometimes the log out doesn't appear until you minimize the screen.

Richard R.

UJET Review

Reviewed on 2019-06-04

Pros

The customer support with the product is amazing.

Cons

I would gladly list any cons however haven't had issues to report!

Nichole B.

At Nest We Love UJET!!!

Reviewed on 2019-03-30

IT'S GREAT!!!

Pros

It is very easy to use, and better than the previous software.

Cons

Not much, sometimes it is the transferring issue, where the other agent gets the call but never connects. Other than that, it is an overall nice program.

Jayson G.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

UJET ease of use

Reviewed on 2020-07-01

The overall experience is great.

Pros

The feature that's most impactful is the way it is easy to use.

Cons

None. So far I did not see anything that's negative when you use it.

Kasey C.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Reporting and monitoring agent performance

Reviewed on 2019-05-06

My overall experience with UJET is good. I would like UJET to remain online without logging my agents out who handle emails if they are not using UJET during their work schedule. I primarily use UJET as a time keeping system to monitor my agents work time.

Pros

Ability to create and run detailed reports on my agents' performance.

Cons

If my agents aren't actively interacting with UJET, it signs them out which affects the accuracy of the reporting.

Symone T.

UJET Review

Reviewed on 2019-09-12

Good, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.

Pros

moving from call to the customer is easy, I like the ability to put ourselves in whatever mode we need to. I also like that we can see our average ratings.

Cons

The calls and chats drop mysteriously. Also would like more time for wrap up between calls. And more time for auto chats to come in once a chat has timed out or ended.

Chantelle W.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

• Customer Support Software

Ujet is one of the best easy to use Dialers I have used.

Reviewed on 2020-07-07

Overall, it is great working with UJET to ensure our customers are satisfied. They seem to care about the service that they provide and I am happy to help them with that.

Pros

The best feature of UJET is the fact that it already is prepopulated with responses that are tailored for any situation we may encounter. They are non-generic and flows naturally allowing ease of conversation and excellent customer service.

Cons

Because technology failed at times, sometimes this affects UJET. There are times when the software will go down and we are unable to type or communicate with the customers. I also hate that whenever I receive another chat the one I was on becomes stuck and It almost switches to the new one.

Carlos eugenio D.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Very Good Product

Reviewed on 2020-09-09

Pros

I have close to my clients
They have the oportunity to call me
Is a very efficent tool to have a register of what you do and the work to do

Cons

Helpfull in my things to do

Muhammad B.

Trainer

Reviewed on 2019-06-03

Pros

I like that the system is very user friendly. The functionality is very self explanatory, and yet sophisticated.

Cons

The system does not have an embedded training environment.

Jossie S.

UJET IS GREAT

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

I use ujet everyday and i would not have it any other way

Pros

Its very easy to use and comfortable. Very smooth interface

Cons

The occasional bugs in the system, aux code names

Israel O.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Ujet is a great tool

Reviewed on 2019-09-14

Pros

i like it because you can see it when you change status. It is color coded

Cons

sometimes it becomes irresponsive or hangs

思玮 陈.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2018-03-30

Juan M.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Awesome Tool

Reviewed on 2020-04-11

I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Pros

It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Cons

It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

Allyse C.

Great customizable tool

Reviewed on 2020-09-21

We switched from Zendesk voice to Ujet and there is no comparison, Ujet is a way better tool. The features available for call routing are amazing! There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.

Pros

The support team is quick to answer any questions or problems you may encounter. The operations management piece is relatively helpful along with the ability to customize pieces of the software for your specific business need.

Cons

I do wish some bugs were resolved such as any failed call or VM showing from a random agent instead of just whoever the actual vm or failed call was from.

Polina maria D.

Review for Software buyers

Reviewed on 2020-03-19

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Pros

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Cons

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Bob B.

• Customer Support Software

What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours

Reviewed on 2019-03-21

I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Pros

In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Cons

Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Samson O.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

The best Call Management software

Reviewed on 2019-12-18

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Pros

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Cons

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Ariana C.

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

Reviewed on 2019-09-13

Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Pros

I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Cons

I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Rafael L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

My experience with Ujet

Reviewed on 2019-09-12

Pros

Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome.

Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Cons

When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

Ryan H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Pros

I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Cons

I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.