NiceJob

Reputation marketing with reviews, social & SEO tools

4.9 /5 (88 reviews) Write a Review!
4.9
William M.

Great Review Service

Reviewed on 2020-03-14

From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Dwayne P.
Company size: Self Employed

Reviewed on 2021-01-11

Pros

I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business!
The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

Cons

I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

Michael P.
Industry: Facilities Services

The best reputation management platform for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019-05-16

Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Pros

It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Cons

The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

Ami D.

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Reviewed on 2020-07-01

I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100.

Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible.

We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Customer service
Automatically does all the work for you
Clients love it

Cons

Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

Ben B.
Industry: Construction

Great Software run by a Great Team!

Reviewed on 2018-08-04

I am overal very pleased with them. Even when there was a problem, their management team quickly took it upon themselves to correct it. They really stand behind their product and it clearly shows. I am so happy that I invested in their review management software and their website design product. (Nicejob Convert)

Pros

Amazing review management software. Easy to use, very customizable, their convert website product brings results.

Cons

Their Zapier integrations can have faults.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Ben! And such a pleasure working with you as well.

Reviews for our business

Reviewed on 2019-01-08

Pretty good for the money.

Pros

It was easy to get going and implemented

Cons

We are not getting as many reviews as we would have liked.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for taking the time to review NiceJob! We'd love to help you get more reviews, reach out to our customer success team via the in app chat bubble or our 1800 line and we'll make sure you're getting the most out of NiceJob!

Cory B.
Industry: Construction

Don’t think twice, works as promised

Reviewed on 2021-01-02

It’s capturing reviews for us and we don’t have to do any work at all.

Pros

It works, my reviews have gone through the roof!

Cons

Can’t think about a con obviously. We have set it up and let it do it’s thing and we have no complaints.

Alex B.
Industry: Facilities Services

A website that pays for itself!

Reviewed on 2017-01-25

Representatives and the rest of the Hatch crew are amazing. They made the transition from our old site as smooth as possible. It's so simple to add photos to the site that will instantly get shared to your social networking site. Getting reviews from customers can be a hassle, but with the Nice Work feature it's now easy.

I directed someone in a hurry for a bid to our site the first day it launched. Within minutes I was notified via text from Hatch that same person received a quote, and booked an appointment. My only regret was not converting sooner!

Pros

Ease of use, simple to fetch customer reviews, integrates well with online tools, outstanding customer support and service.

Cons

None

Nate C.

Very affordable. Great customer service and support! Overall great value!

Reviewed on 2017-07-12

Pros

Review_feed widget that can be added to a website and presumably boost SEO (too soon to tell in my case since I just got NiceJob). Also, the automation that can be employed to increase the amount of reviews I get for my business. I do the best I can to incentivise my employees to ask for reviews, but this system ensures reviews get asked for after every single job we do.

Robert G.
Industry: Facilities Services

Awesome Service, Awesome Software!!!

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

Pros

Increases reviews and customer conversions. Soo Glad, I could find a software that is budget friendly and works.

Cons

I have not found anything that could possibly be a Con at this time. This software is great and the customer service is exceptional.

Response from NiceJob

It's been great working with you as well Robert! Really looking forward to helping you be the top rated professional in your area!

David H.
Industry: Insurance

Great value and ROI, would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 2017-08-14

More business, more leads, more time to run the business.

Pros

Easy to use, wish I knew of this earlier. Nicejob makes it easy to stay on top of things to get reviews. Business is up and the increase in leads is more than expected.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks David, really appreciate the great review! Reach out anytime if theres anything at all we can help with!

Yosef W.

It works !

Reviewed on 2019-02-20

Pros

I’ve tried other software for getting reviews. At first I wasn’t happy with nice job ,but they’ve gotten much better since my first attempt .

Cons

Can’t yet detect whether some one has left a review already, but I’m not sure if this is still a problem.

Dale W.

NiceJob Review

Reviewed on 2017-03-10

My SEO work paid off the moment I signed on with NiceJob. I had spent a good amount of time with both on site and external SEO. I had built my site using Wordpress. But I finally decided it was time to be more professional so I had NiceJob build a site for me. Within 1 week of taking the new site live I went from #9 ranking on Google to #2! On top of that they are easy to work with and the work continues to pour in with the ease of posting pictures and the resulting social media buzz generated by reviews. Good Stuff!

Response from NiceJob

Awesome Dale! So glad to hear about the great SEO results! Were always here to help, just let us know if you need anything

Brandi H.

We Love our Site!!

Reviewed on 2017-03-14

We are very happy with the quality of our website. We feel confident sending prospective clients to view it. The customer service and support is very personable and accommodating, answering all our questions.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Brandi for the great review! Really look forward to keeping on working with you to grow your company!

Jay V.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Coulnd not have asked for better

Reviewed on 2019-12-05

Exeptional

Pros

The simplcity and ease of use, its everything I wish for in this type of software

Cons

I have not found one just yet, the price is good and its everything I need.

Jason B.
Company size: Self Employed

Great service

Reviewed on 2020-04-15

Pros

Easy to use. Worth the money. Streamlined my reviewd

Cons

Not getting reviews counted correctly during trial

Jim B.

Hatch is a great investment to grow your company

Reviewed on 2017-03-06

Hatch makes it easy for me to ask for reviews and for my customers to post reviews Reviews are like money in the bank. Definitely use these guys.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Jim! And your rocking your company reviews, looks like your up 525% so far since joining NiceJob, great work!

Jennica M.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software

Reviewed on 2020-09-13

I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Pros

I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Cons

I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

George O.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Happy Client

Reviewed on 2021-01-11

My reviews have gone up 80% and climbing. It is like having a employee handling my reviews. Love it

Pros

Ease of use and support is off the hook. Always follows up with my customers and that is priceless.

Cons

Nothing yet. Beyond pleased with the service

Angela M.
Industry: Consumer Services

NiceJob helps us with our reputation!

Reviewed on 2021-01-18

NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Pros

The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Cons

I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

Eric H.

Very effective

Reviewed on 2021-01-08

Pros

I like how many reviews we’ve received since signing up

Cons

The dashboard is a little confusing but I really don’t spend much time in there

Jeremiah G.
Industry: Consumer Services

Best review software on the market

Reviewed on 2018-08-07

We met company representative the ICE Expo and signed up for the free trial of NiceJob. We gained so many new reviews from the trial that it was a no brainer for us to continue using the software.

Pros

Ease of use, price, and RESULTS! Nicejob delivers the results they promise.

Cons

Nothing really. It has helped our online reputation tremendously.

Response from NiceJob

Love hearing about those results Jeremiah! That makes our day, and keep up the great customer service, your reviews are awesome!

Doug V.
Industry: Environmental Services

Probably one of the easiest programs I've set up for business and that actually works.

Reviewed on 2018-02-10

Pros

The fact that this actually works and works well is huge. With so many tech companies out there, it's hard to choose. With NiceJob I've received about 10 reviews within a few days! This was only during the free trial. The paid version integrates with my dispatch software and will automatically work once jobs are complete! Saves time and makes money all at the same time! Excellent ROI!

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for the great review Doug! Love hearing feedback from our customers, and if you love how effective NIceJob is now, wait till you see what we have coming!

Arie B.
Industry: Facilities Services

This is a Great marketing platform

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017-03-10

My old website cost nearly $ and then a monthly fee to have SEO and it did not look as good as my NiceJob site and barely produced any inbound customer requests. I've had the NiceJob marketing platform for about 2 years now and from day one it blew the doors off my old site as far as customer leads, it looks 10 times more professional and it also makes staying on top of social media almost effortless. To say that I am Super Impressed would be an understatement. I highly recommend the NiceJob marketing platform.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Arie for the awesome review! Love hearing feedback like that, and can't wait to keep working with you to grow your company even more!

John L.

Absolutely blown away

Reviewed on 2018-02-02

Pros

Automated and so easy to use for my employees which makes my job better. I want my employees to use it more often.

Cons

Needed coaching with finding integration when trying to add a connection but now it has been improved because they respond to customer feedback fast

Response from NiceJob

Thanks John! Love working with you!