NiceJob

Reputation marketing with reviews, social & SEO tools

4.9 /5 (95 reviews) Write a Review!

Michael P.

• Customer Support Software

From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked...

Reviewed on 2018-06-26

It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Pros

The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Cons

Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

Response from NiceJob

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

Jim M.

Well designed, effective, great product & service

Reviewed on 2020-07-01

Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Pros

Setup quickly
Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

Cons

I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.

Pamela W.

Money Well Spent

Reviewed on 2019-02-01

Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Pros

I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

Response from NiceJob

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

Shawn P.

• Customer Support Software

Great SEO and company display!

Reviewed on 2016-09-30

We have used Hatch for the last few years to show off our cleaning company to potential customers. We have had nothing but success in attracting a steady flow of new business. Also sharing our latest projects on social media is easy with Hatchs features. We really do feel we are getting full value for our investment with Hatch.

Pros

Display and easy to add new projects. We are getting great SEO and ranking is great.

Cons

Accessing videos and uploading could be better.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Shawn! Great feedback, and we'll work on making the videos and uploading easier...love to get your next review up to all 5 stars!

Marvin A.

We received more Google reviews in 7 days than we've received in the last three years.

Reviewed on 2018-02-11

Pros

Easy to setup and to use. The "Collect Leads" and "Trust Badge" widgets displays and work well with our current website. It's nice to show reviews collected from Google and other sources on our website.

Cons

We are new to NiceJob and because of this we haven't come across a true con for us. We do wish the stories widget was more customizable, right now the stories show as one big "page" that users can scroll through. It would be nice to have a rotating widget with a fixed size which may help for mobile pages.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Marvin! Great feedback, and the team is working on a really cool type of rotating review widget I think your going to love!

• Industry: Insurance Software

Great system that delivers

Reviewed on 2019-01-09

Pros

The ease of use, it does everything automatically.

Cons

That we didn't do it sooner! We have had great success using this product.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for the great NiceJob review! Love hearing how NiceJob is helping companies get more reviews, and we've got some huge new features in store for you soon!

Marty P.

• Customer Support Software

NiceJob has helped my company grow by putting us on the first page of searches!

Reviewed on 2021-01-14

They have/do exactly what they sold me.

Pros

It is integrated with HouseCall Pro, so it is so easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this program.

Ali S.

Happy Days

Reviewed on 2021-03-04

Pros

It connects nicely with Housecall Pro and after setup it pretty much runs itself.

Cons

There is a new service we are waiting for, but it is in the pipeline...

Terry A.

Allbrite Glass user Review

Reviewed on 2017-03-10

i am very impressed with the initial induction process that nice job had. We were very reluctant to go through the pain stakes process of a new website. Nice job did an "Excellent Job" the upload jobs, reviews and report all in one functionality is Excellent! Thank you to the team at Nice Job for your support!

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Terry! Really appreciate the review and feedback, looking forward to working with you to keep growing your company!

Cameron G.

Great website product

Reviewed on 2017-03-13

I have had so many customers tell me they love our website. When I get an email and text message that we received a new lead I am able to respond very quickly. This has helped us convert prospects to customers quicker.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for the great review Cameron! And please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your experience with NiceJob, we're always here to help!

• Industry: Law Practice

Growing Platform, Needs Improvement

Reviewed on 2018-07-24

Pros

NiceJob is easy to use out of the box. It's great for businesses that are starting out and getting their feet wet at collecting and managing reviews.

Cons

NiceJob integrates with very few sites for leaving reviews. It does not integrate with sites for specialty businesses (e.g., legal, financial, real estate, etc.). Thus, it is limited for use by general, small businesses.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate feedback, and love hearing that you found it easy to use! We're integrating with several new specialty review channels in the medical and legal fields in the coming months, and just released an integration with Zillow! Please let us know if there are any specific sites that you'd love to see integrated and we'll do our best to have them added to our roadmap.

Brian B.
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Has its benefits but have yet to fully testpilot and asses

Reviewed on 2021-01-05

Positive, have yet to fully explore our options but seem maybe too simple for our needs at the time.

Pros

Lower cost than competitors. Quick response support and easy to understand software.

Cons

The IOS app is not fully functioning in the sense that a lot of the features are links to a web browser. Also the conversion website lead page is very limited.

Jeremy G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great software

Reviewed on 2019-12-03

Pros

This software is so easy to set up. Even had help setting it up. Once we had it set up the reviews started rolling in.

Cons

Right now there is no cons about the software.

• Industry: Law Practice

Works Great!

Reviewed on 2021-03-20

Great!

Pros

This is super-easy and realistic to implement.

Cons

Nothing! It’s intuitive and simple.

Shane K.

Not worth it

Reviewed on 2021-03-02

It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Pros

It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Cons

Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

Angela M.

• Customer Support Software

NiceJob helps us with our reputation!

Reviewed on 2021-01-18

NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Pros

The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Cons

I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

George O.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Happy Client

Reviewed on 2021-01-11

My reviews have gone up 80% and climbing. It is like having a employee handling my reviews. Love it

Pros

Ease of use and support is off the hook. Always follows up with my customers and that is priceless.

Cons

Nothing yet. Beyond pleased with the service

Jennica M.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

• Customer Support Software

Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software

Reviewed on 2020-09-13

I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Pros

I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Cons

I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

Eric H.

Very effective

Reviewed on 2021-01-08

Pros

I like how many reviews we’ve received since signing up

Cons

The dashboard is a little confusing but I really don’t spend much time in there

Jeremiah G.

• Customer Support Software

Best review software on the market

Reviewed on 2018-08-07

We met company representative the ICE Expo and signed up for the free trial of NiceJob. We gained so many new reviews from the trial that it was a no brainer for us to continue using the software.

Pros

Ease of use, price, and RESULTS! Nicejob delivers the results they promise.

Cons

Nothing really. It has helped our online reputation tremendously.

Response from NiceJob

Love hearing about those results Jeremiah! That makes our day, and keep up the great customer service, your reviews are awesome!

Doug V.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

Probably one of the easiest programs I've set up for business and that actually works.

Reviewed on 2018-02-10

Pros

The fact that this actually works and works well is huge. With so many tech companies out there, it's hard to choose. With NiceJob I've received about 10 reviews within a few days! This was only during the free trial. The paid version integrates with my dispatch software and will automatically work once jobs are complete! Saves time and makes money all at the same time! Excellent ROI!

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for the great review Doug! Love hearing feedback from our customers, and if you love how effective NIceJob is now, wait till you see what we have coming!

Arie B.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

This is a Great marketing platform

Reviewed on 2017-03-10

My old website cost nearly $ and then a monthly fee to have SEO and it did not look as good as my NiceJob site and barely produced any inbound customer requests. I've had the NiceJob marketing platform for about 2 years now and from day one it blew the doors off my old site as far as customer leads, it looks 10 times more professional and it also makes staying on top of social media almost effortless. To say that I am Super Impressed would be an understatement. I highly recommend the NiceJob marketing platform.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Arie for the awesome review! Love hearing feedback like that, and can't wait to keep working with you to grow your company even more!

John L.

Absolutely blown away

Reviewed on 2018-02-02

Pros

Automated and so easy to use for my employees which makes my job better. I want my employees to use it more often.

Cons

Needed coaching with finding integration when trying to add a connection but now it has been improved because they respond to customer feedback fast

Response from NiceJob

Thanks John! Love working with you!

Matthew H.

• Customer Support Software

Great bang for your buck

Reviewed on 2020-08-10

Customer service has been outstanding. The software is very user friendly and overall something I’m very happy with.

Pros

Very easy to use, accomplishes the goal we set out when signing up.

Cons

You can’t target where the review is left. Our goal was more google and Facebook reviews, however people have the option to review us on the nicejob site which isn’t a site the average consumer goes to when looking for someone in our industry.

Patrick G.

• Customer Support Software

These folks have their game together!

Reviewed on 2018-09-05

Integration with Housecall was a plus. Smooth and seamless signup.

Pros

We shopped around to find the most effective and cost-efficient program out there. We quickly learned the fine folks at NiceJob have their game together. We did our research and asked current customers. They praised NiceJob for helping grow their business. An integration with HouseCall Pro is a huge plus.

Cons

It's not free! Just kidding, it works well.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Patrick! Really appreciate you taking the time to review us, and were super excited to help you grow your business!