NiceJob

4.9/5

Deric D.

Not a review - A Rave!

Reviewed on 2019-02-14

When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could.

With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Pros

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Cons

That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

Response from NiceJob

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

Jessel V.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

Awesome honest company with great results

Reviewed on 2021-08-02

Great!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

Easy to use ! Up to date technology ! Good customer service

Cons

None!!!!!!’ No complaints !!’

Joseph Q.

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

Reviewed on 2019-01-10

The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen.

OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Pros

*Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro.
*Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished."
*When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!!
*We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob
*Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Cons

The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

Response from NiceJob

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

Phil R.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

Reviewed on 2018-08-07

Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Pros

It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Cons

Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

Response from NiceJob

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

Kyle H.

Awesome Product with Great Results

Reviewed on 2021-01-11

Excellent. A call was setup to address any concerns and tweaks were made to meet my needs. Just awesome

Pros

The ease of use to get the request for a review to the client/customer. In todays environment we all need reviews to drive business and NiceJob makes colleting this information hassle free and seamless.

Cons

in Stories I have to add pictures and collaborate/reply with the person who left a review. Because I deal with interior spaces in someone's home I am not able to interact as posting a picture is a violation of a persons privacy.

Colby H.

• Customer Support Software

Best money spent each month

Reviewed on 2018-10-02

Great to work with.

Pros

This is by far the best money I spend each month. I went from 2 google reviews that I had to beg for to 50 in about 6 weeks. As a result my SEO has naturally ranked much higher and my phone rings nonstop all day. Plus my customers trust us before they even call us because all of the reviews have been so positive.

Cons

My only complaint is that they do not make it easy to call them. You have to communicate with them through a web portal. That can be annoying.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks for the great review Colby! Going from 2 to 50 in 6 weeks is pretty awesome, well done! Improving our phone support response times is something we're working on as well, we're implementing a cloud call center to help us handle that better. We're looking forward to getting you from 50 to 500 now!

Marty B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and staff Top Notch

Reviewed on 2021-01-09

The people of nice job especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been awesome.

Pros

EFFECTIVE. Simply effective. Beat investment I’ve ever made.

Cons

Like to have a better dashboard more analytics.

Phillip S.

Excellent response time!

Reviewed on 2018-02-14

Pros

NiceJob is synced with my CRM and makes asking for reviews a breeze! Being able to access everything via iPhone app is a plus as well.

Cons

This is only the second day using NiceJob. I did set up a test on myself and noticed the message that was text to my phone did not highlight my google link for easy 1 touch redirect to leave a review. I feel like this needs to be addressed to make it simple for my customers to leave a review.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Phillip, thanks for the great review and excited to be working with you! We've also reached out to you via our support channel to get details on the Google experience you mentioned. NiceJob automatically detects if your customer is logged into Google, and if they are directs them straight there, essentially a 0 touch redirect!

Wayne sargent S.

Thank you NiceJob!

Reviewed on 2018-08-16

Reviews are better than paid advertising and we have spent years slowly acquiring a stellar 5 Star reputation. Even the most spectacular results and promises from our most enthusiastic cheerleaders, do not always guarantee the follow through to an actual review. NiceJob makes this process painless and quick, resulting in a year’s worth of reviews in less than a month!

Pros

NiceJob has made the process of acquiring reviews a breeze. We perform the same high quality work as always but now our customer’s have an easy portal to tell the world!

Cons

I haven’t found any flaws in the system. It just works and well.

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Wayne! We love to hear that it's been that easy, thats our goal, to make this whole process as easy as possible, while getting you a ton of reviews!

Carrie A.

Excellence!

Reviewed on 2021-09-13

Excellence on everything. There is always usually an email or phone call to make sure my questions/concerns were addressed and completely solved.

Pros

Ease of use. Excellent customer service and technicians. Ability to display reviews instantly on different platforms.

Cons

All is great so there is nothing I like least.

James M.

Music City Home Service

Reviewed on 2020-01-07

I am an owner operator and it's not my favorite part of the job to ask for a good reviews or compliments and quite frankly I'm busy just trying to finish all the projects so they do everything that I do not enjoy doing for me

Pros

The incredible eats in which it is to set up with my operating software housecall Pro and once it is implemented and in place you just forget about it and they take care of it in the reviews just start coming and you don't even have to remember to ask people for them and it's completely hands-off... great job

Cons

I wish I would have been the one who developed the software 😉.

Ivan F.

Very Easy to Work With!

Reviewed on 2017-02-16

I have been nothing but impressed with the quality of service and professionalism we have received from the Hatch team!

They make difficult technical issues easy to understand and are very responsive to our needs. They have made a science of what they do. When we pose questions about why things are cared for in any particular manner, they almost always have an insightful answer. If, on a rare occasion, they don't have an answer, they humbly acknowledge it and work to identify the best solution. I don't think I have ever needed to ask the same question twice. They get it the first time!

I wish all companies were as easy to work with as they are!

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Ivan, really appreciated! And we've got some upgrades coming this month that will make it even easier to build your companies reputation online, stay tuned!

Mike K.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Increased reviews

Reviewed on 2018-09-23

Overall it’s the best advertising decision I’ve made this year.

Pros

Easy to use once set up. It just runs on autopilot and if your team does a great job the reviews just pour in like never before.

Cons

Just a little learning curb getting things going.

Response from NiceJob

Hi Mike! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us that great review! We love hearing about results like yours, and behind the scenes were working every day to make NiceJob even better!

David O.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Excellent review generation!

Reviewed on 2020-04-07

Pros

I am very new to the company but so far I’m very pleased.

Cons

It would be nice to speak to a person instead of email.

Response from NiceJob

Hi David, thanks for the great feedback! We're looking forward to winning you a lot more reviews in the coming months. And we'd love to jump on a call with you if you need any help, you can call us anytime at 1 (888) 336-9082 and chat with one of our team :)

Wayne H.

So good

Reviewed on 2020-12-17

Sarah was fantastic. She was so incredibly helpful and got me going quick.

Pros

Very easy to use and integrate. Love the price. The widgets on my website are fantastic.

Cons

Integration with my EHR would be great, but my EHR doesn’t use zappier.

Jason G.

Perfect Review Automation

Reviewed on 2021-02-21

Pros

Review automation well worth the expense. Seamless setup with your CRM. Perfect if your looking to automate this part of your business.

Cons

No cons at this point. I’ve used for several months

Katherine T.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

15 reviews in 2 weeks

Reviewed on 2021-10-04

So far so good

Pros

After years of asking for reviews from my clients through text messages and not getting the response I was hoping for. It not only tracks who reviewed but separates the good from the bad reviews and posts it to multiple platforms. Super easy to add new clients.

Cons

The price is a little high for small companies.

Sergio E.

• Customer Support Software

Great company helping me out

Reviewed on 2017-03-10

I'm a small business that called these guys up to help me with advertising. I really like the customer service and the results. The only thing I wish is that it wasn't as expensive I only say that because they charge me American dollars understandingly so. Still worth using though

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Sergio! Really appreciate the great review! Sorry about that exchange rate, it does hit Canadian companies, we'll make sure it's worth your while though!

Sid G.

NiceJob is on point!

Reviewed on 2018-09-17

More and better reviews brings us more and better business, allows us to build trust with people we have not met, and sets us apart from the other competitors in town. Nice job is a clean and simple way , and user friendly way, for us to do that.

Pros

The automated messages are preformatted, loaded and ready.
They are short and sweet
The UI is simple too. Thanks for that.

Cons

When I import multiple clients to send an invitation to, I have to click them all manually to start the invitation series.

Savana P.

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic team and service!

Reviewed on 2021-03-19

Pros

Everybody I dealt with waa patient and informative, as I am not good with this end of things. The communication is outstanding and they listen to your needs. Highly recommend!

Cons

It was frustrating to get all the pictures sent over for the website because I could not figure out how to do it through NiceJob.

• Customer Support Software

Great system to use. Wish back end would be a little bit more user-friendly

Reviewed on 2018-07-04

Pros

Continuously checks in with Prospect for review. Other great benefit to using program involves its picture related content to review that can be posted on website or on social media

Cons

Not straightforward on how you can send an independent link for review without entering a campaign.

Nancy E.
  • Industry: Hospitality

🤩 thanks

Reviewed on 2021-05-09

Great. Friendly service. Exactly what I was looking for.

Pros

That it automates a process I have no time to do

Cons

I haven’t really gotten into it enough yet

Samantha A.

• Customer Support Software

Great software even better results

Reviewed on 2018-11-06

Pros

Since using Nicejob I have seen business increase tremendously. Thank you for all your help

Cons

I have no complaints so far and doubt I will have any in the future.

Mariia L.

• Customer Support Software

Great App! Helps a lot to get reviews. App is easy to use. Very good value for money

Reviewed on 2021-04-29

Pros

The software is very User friendly, never had any issues with it.

Cons

The least i like is that i have to manually put clients details to get a review

Shane K.

Not worth it

Reviewed on 2021-03-02

It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Pros

It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Cons

Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support