NiceJob

4.9/5

Deric

Not a review - A Rave!

Reviewed on 2019-02-14

When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could.

With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Pros

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Cons

That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

Response from NiceJob

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

Howard

Great For Appliance Repair

Reviewed on 2021-05-04

Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

Pros

It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

Cons

I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

Housecall Pro

Reasons for Choosing NiceJob

ServiceDesk by Rossware was not mobile friendly and required a lot of time to set up.

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob

Housecall Pro did not support inventory.
Brittney

• Customer Support Software

A Great Service for Our Business!

Reviewed on 2022-08-02

So far, NiceJob has given our business a wonderful service and boost in online appeal by allowing our customers to leave reviews on the platform of their choosing.

Pros

Nice Job has provided an invaluable service for our business! We are truly appreciative of the easy to use platform and the many ways to leave a review. Customers have told us how easy it is to leave a review for our company, whereas many people were struggling to do so in the past. Thanks again Nice Job! ~From Your Very Happy Customer!

Cons

Would like to see a feature that adds a review given for one platform to all platforms available.

GatherUp and Birdeye

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob

Loved the user-friendly platform, consistency in their follow-up with customers, and the social media posting features.
Shane

Not worth it

Reviewed on 2021-03-02

It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Pros

It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Cons

Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

Carita

Great Program

Reviewed on 2022-05-31

Great software to grow your customer base with reputation marketing.

Pros

NiceJob allows us to collect reviews on multiple platforms and share those reviews with ease. It is fully integrated with our CRM and it affordable.

Cons

I wish all the widgets integrated with our website however their Convert website service should solve that issue.

Broadly

Reasons for Choosing NiceJob

Signpost sent premature post to our prospects before any jobs were completed. Customer began to become annoyed with this action which cause us to lose a prospective customer.

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob

The pricepoint and other great reviews by other Service based companies.
William

Great Review Service

Reviewed on 2020-03-14

From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Birdeye

Reasons for Choosing NiceJob

NiceJob is doing the same work as Broadly for a fraction of the cost.

Broadly

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob

Again, dollar for dollar NiceJob is the best choice. There are some companies that have monthly subscriptions for more than double what we pay for NiceJob. I think NiceJob does as well of a job as those more expensive companies and in some instances they do even better.
Richard

• Customer Support Software

Don’t look anywhere else!

Reviewed on 2022-06-17

From the initial call to the setup, support and the pricing they get it!

Pros

The automation of the program and the high return of reviews!

Cons

Nothing at all, so far everything that was said has come true and I am so glad I went with them.

Melinda

Nice job

Reviewed on 2022-06-25

Automating the review request

Pros

It automatically sends the reviews to the different sites of our choosing and we do not have to get them dine manually

Cons

There was no cons for us we loved it. If there is any cons the pros outweighs it

Cale

• Customer Support Software

Would recommend to everyone who wants reviews.

Reviewed on 2022-06-17

Pros

This delivers results. They make getting reviews easy

Cons

Nothing at all. This software is awesome. I would recommend to everyone who want reviews.

Courtney
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Dog Waste Removal Business Reviews

Reviewed on 2022-07-02

Pros

I love that Nice Job does the behind the scenes work for me. I feel like using a software like this seems more professional to our customers vs. me reaching out to each individual manually. I received 8 reviews from customers in just the trial period alone!

Cons

I would say the only thing that I think needs improvement is when sharing the review to social media, the graphic that shows needs more options to which part of the review text we want to highlighted.

Joseph

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

Reviewed on 2019-01-10

The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen.

OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Pros

*Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro.
*Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished."
*When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!!
*We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob
*Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Cons

The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

Response from NiceJob

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

Angela

• Customer Support Software

NiceJob helps us with our reputation!

Reviewed on 2021-01-18

NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Pros

The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Cons

I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

MICHAEL

• Customer Support Software

The best reputation management platform for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019-05-16

Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Pros

It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Cons

The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

Chisam

Incredible Value

Reviewed on 2021-10-13

It has helped improve my Google reviews and increase the conversion of potential leads to actual leads - two critical components of any business in our day and age.

Pros

It makes requesting, and most importantly following up on, reviews consistently much easier. NiceJob Convert is also a great value and allows you to see your website final product prior to investing thousands of dollars into a redesign.

Cons

I wish you could see the people that you have requested reviews from in the past in the mobile app (I think it is only available on desktop, but I may just not have found it yet).

Birdeye and Trustpilot

Much better value.
Ami

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Reviewed on 2020-07-01

I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100.

Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible.

We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Customer service
Automatically does all the work for you
Clients love it

Cons

Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

James

Great added value

Reviewed on 2020-07-01

We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Pros

Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Cons

Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

MICHAEL

• Customer Support Software

From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked...

Reviewed on 2018-06-26

It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Pros

The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Cons

Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

Response from NiceJob

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

Phil

• Customer Support Software

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

Reviewed on 2018-08-07

Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Pros

It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Cons

Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

Response from NiceJob

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

jake
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

1000 reviews in 1 year

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

Pros

We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Cons

would like more features and intergrations

Birdeye
Jennica
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

• Customer Support Software

Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software

Reviewed on 2020-09-13

I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Pros

I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Cons

I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

Terry

Take Your Business to the Next Level

Reviewed on 2021-08-31

Nicejob has made automating the review process so easy. Since joining Nicejob our reivews have jumped from 18 to over 400. The integration with our CRM made it an easy process.

Pros

Ease of use. Great customer service . Automation and time saving

Cons

I have no complaints or Cons with Nicejob.

Dwayne

Reviewed on 2021-01-11

Pros

I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business!
The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

Cons

I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

Franklin

A necessity

Reviewed on 2018-09-20

I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Pros

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Cons

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

Response from NiceJob

Hi Franklin!

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Nate
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best company period

Reviewed on 2018-08-16

Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Pros

I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver.

Seo value - incredible
Website - converting over 5x what it did previously
Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now.

They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Cons

Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

Response from NiceJob

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

KYLE

Awesome Product with Great Results

Reviewed on 2021-01-11

Excellent. A call was setup to address any concerns and tweaks were made to meet my needs. Just awesome

Pros

The ease of use to get the request for a review to the client/customer. In todays environment we all need reviews to drive business and NiceJob makes colleting this information hassle free and seamless.

Cons

in Stories I have to add pictures and collaborate/reply with the person who left a review. Because I deal with interior spaces in someone's home I am not able to interact as posting a picture is a violation of a persons privacy.