Rebecca H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Switched from Mindbody, Happy!

Reviewed on 2021-02-23

Pros

”I was very worried about the switch from Mindbody but it turned out not to be nearly as bad as I thought. I did have to help many of my students do initial login and download the app so they could see schedule and book/pay for classes, but once that was done, it has been seamless. The integration for zoom is useful, I was doing manual emails for this beforehand and manually adding to ClassPass which was time consuming. The automation is worth the 19$/month, and removes a huge headache from my daily to do list. Starting zoom session from the app made it much easier for my teachers as well.”

Cons

There are no cons, it is good software, easy to use

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Rebecca,

Thank you for the excellent review! We know the migration is what businesses usually worry about most when considering the switch, and it's awesome that our Onboarding Team was able to keep the process simple and seamless for you. Even then, your experience with the client logins was a little less ideal than we'd like it to have been and we're glad you added this feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and we are reviewing the account notes to learn more about how the migration went. It's great that you got into the automated feature set right away and started taking advantage of all the functionality we've built into WellnessLiving to save your business time and money. Our integration with Zoom is just one of the latest features we've recently added so you can effortlessly take your business virtual and maintain or even grow your revenues in the face of the global pandemic. Thanks again for the review!

Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

John W.

Great Interface, User Friendly But Has Glitches

Reviewed on 2019-05-24

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that it's user friendly. Our entire staff finds it so much easier to learn and use than our former software (MindBodyOnline). The mobile version is also great and we love their free app. We don't waste the money for a branded app because their app allows you to be the only studio that your client will see when they login (unlike MINDBODY Connect). In the beginning, I also really liked the customer service. We have been using it for 2.5 years and got in early so they have been great to us.

Cons

My least favorite part is the reports. They are inconsistent, they don't often make sense, and they are lacking in sophistication. We used to run very extensive monthly KPIs with MINDBODY and now we often don't trust the data. This is a huge bummer.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi John!
Thanks so much for sharing your insightful review. We are obsessed with providing the best possible studio management solution, so it is awesome to hear that you are so satisfied after making the switch from MindBody to WellnessLiving. Having built ourselves from the ground up, we understand that small businesses cannot afford to be paying extra fees on top of extra fees just to access the basic features you need to run your business. That is why we provide every customer with every tool you need. Our customer service teams are always happy to help you with anything you need and it is great to know that you have had such positive interactions with them. Be sure to let a team member know about any issues you have with reports and perhaps we can help you find a solution. Also, let us know what new features and improvements you would like to see implemented so that we can start building them as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Mario fernando L.

• Customer Support Software

Wonderful, stress-free and empowering! Wellness Living made growing our new business...

Reviewed on 2018-06-18

It was a great way to keep our clients, classes and products organized. We were able to group and analyze our clients, and their needs in order to improve our marketing and help grow our business. It was easy to use, intuitive and straightforward. It did not require a great deal of training time, allowing us to focus on our clients and creating lasting relationships with them, instead of doing administrative work. We were able to establish a professional online experience/presence and give clients more confidence. We appreciated being able to store some of the most vital and important information about our business in one central spot that was accessible with the touch of a button. Clients were able to recommend us to others and ultimately Wellness Living helped us to grow our client base. We would highly recommend the software to anyone in the fitness industry.

Pros

The ease of use and customizable options make it personal and accessible for a variety of users, regardless of technical knowledge. It is a great resource for small or large businesses. Very intuitive and straightforward. We enjoyed how quick it was to set-up new clients, products and create a welcoming online experience and presence for our business. Online tech support was extremely helpful and there were no interruptions to our service for software updates or glitches. it was very reliable and a great tool to pull reports. The data reports were easy to pull and did not require time-consuming filtering and clean-up. Tracking a client's activity was easy and clear. The pre-set tools and rules for each component of the software were logical and easy to change and modify when needed. Overall it was superior to other CRMs and a pleasure to use. Our clients enjoyed being able to leave reviews and recommendations about their experiences.

Cons

As a small business, it would have been much easier to be able to link the payment processing mechanism to Square or Dream payments. We were looking forward to the reporting capabilities of Wellness Living to help us track our revenue and without having the ability to sync with these, it created a lot of manual data-entry work. This flexibility is very important for businesses that are just beginning and not in a position to pay costly monthly fees for moneris, interac or bank machines. We felt that though it was a competitive rate for this type of software, it was a large investment for us and we wished that we could have taken full advantage of all of these functions.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Mario Fernando! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review. We have worked to make WellnessLiving the most intuitive and easy-to-use software solution available to businesses like yours, so we are glad to hear that you and your staff are so satisfied with our interface, support, and reliability. We also know that some integrations are very important to you, so we are always working to add more. Be sure to let our team know about the specific programs that you would like to see integrated and we will start looking at them right away. WellnessLiving has been built on these types of suggestions from customers like you, so we love hearing them! Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review!

Deacon C.

• Customer Support Software

A software that is intuitive with a team who are dedicated to the success of your business.

Reviewed on 2018-01-10

I can run my business without needing a degree on computer science!

Pros

When I finally switched to Wellness Living in April of 2016, I'd spent the previous 9 months agonizing about leaving MindBody Online. On one hand, my studio had 5-years of client data, and I was worried about the migration. Our staff was also familiar with the platform, and I was nervous about starting over with a new system. On the other hand, I was paying per month to run both studio locations, run they've engaged app and absorb their high credit card processing fees. To top it all off, we even needed to call into their technical support helpline to make minor changes to our schedule.
Although any type of data migration from one system to another is never 100% seamless, the switch from MBO to Wellness Living was made seamless by the absolute dedication from the WL team. From sales to support, Wellness Living was single minded in the success of my business. We also received incredible training for our staff - something that we didn't get from MBO.
In the end, we were up and fully running within 2 weeks. The functionality in the WL system is far easier to use (both studio ' client facing), we've had 0 outages, the cost of running WL are FAR less than many other systems and did I mention the WL team are fabulous?
It's time to run your business on a studio management software platform that is intuitive, cost effective and with a team behind it who are dedicated to the success and growth of your business.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Deacon! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind review and for making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know that you and your staff are busier than most people can imagine, so spending tons of time learning a new software is the last thing that you have time for. At the same time, we also understand that having the best management solution for your studio can make all the difference in your day-to-day and long term success, so we always do everything we can to create the perfect software for you, while also making sure that you always understand exactly how to use it. Looking forward to growing more with you this year! Cheers.

Jennifer L.

• Customer Support Software

While excited about the capabilities of the system, honestly, I was scared to transition.

Reviewed on 2017-12-02

Pros

Wellness Living incorporates all of the same functionality from my old system in an innovative, visual, intuitive way AND includes the functionality I had to pay extra for! I love the ease of managing schedules, adding clients, enrolling clients in classes and maintaining client information. The integrated rewards program and review process are fantastic. My staff required very little training because of the ease of use and visual nature of the system.

My clients also find the system as well as the app intuitive and easy to use. Booking classes is quick and straightforward and they can manage their own account data. They love the integrated rewards program.

Each Wellness Living team member I encounter always answers my questions and works diligently to resolve any issues I have. I love that pictures of the team are posted on the website . I like being able to put a face with a name when I speak with someone on the phone.

Since converting to Wellness Living I have cut costs, reduced the time spent maintaining the backend system, improved customer experience and increased the number of walk-in clients to classes. I am happy to be a Wellness Living Partner and highly recommend the Wellness Living Business Management Solution and the team. It has been over 6 months since I cut the cord from MindBody and I couldn't be happier with the Wellness Living business management system.

Cons

While there were some glitches in the move, I was supported by the On-Boarding support team through the migration and well after while we resolved issues. Every part of the transition and data migration was manageable. The support staff from On-Boarding calmed my fears -
he was with me from start to finish and personally made sure that any and all errors were immediately corrected.

Further, as I continue using Wellness Living, problem reports are addressed as a priority. Requests for enhancements are taken seriously and documented so that I can see the progress. If I have questions regarding functionality, I am never merely directed to documentation. A technical specialist often sends a video of the process along with a description of the process.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for your kind review and for deciding to switch to WellnessLiving. We know how intimidating the process of changing software can be, which is why our team works so hard to make that transition easy on you. We also put a lot into ensuring that everything you need to run a fitness studio like yours is available in the program, so we are delighted to hear that you, your staff, and your clients have found such success with our features after only six months. Cheers to a great first year together!

• Customer Support Software

Wellness Living - takes my needs seriously on an ongoing basis, and delivers to those needs.

Reviewed on 2017-11-06

Our Business Management is simplified!

Pros

Coming from MindBody, I was concerned about migrating my data (not to mention having to learn new software). The migration team was very thorough, but after completing the process I found they missed something that I considered important. At great expense to their time, the migration team went back without question and imported the necessary information.
I am very impressed with the support - they've got great people on those teams - and development. Support is always beyond prompt about getting back to me if they are not instantly available. I have also submitted a lot of feature requests, almost all of which have been received with acceptance and intent to implement. I never felt I had access to programmers, or that my opinion was valued on development items for any software I've used. This remarkable level of openness, shows a desire to truly understand what I, customer and end-user need and want for my team, and my customers. Beyond that, there is a transparency that allows me to see what priority and sequence my ideas are in for implementation. Mind blown.
There is a level of responsibility akin to ownership among everyone that I talk to at Wellness Living. I never feel like a number, or that my concern is small - and this is important , because I know they don’t have a lot of music schools! You simply cannot expect or do better than that as a company.

Cons

While there are some things I dislike, I voice those, and usually get the issue dealt with or put on a list for future upgrades. I think the WL team is on the right track.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We couldn¿t be happier to hear that you¿ve had such great experiences with our support team, because we know that WellnessLiving could never be what it is today without businesses like yours and business owners like you. Your success is as important to us as it is to you. We¿ll do our best to stay on the right track for you!

Andres G.

• Customer Support Software

I tried Schedulicity, Mindbody and now have been using Wellnessliving for 2 years

Reviewed on 2017-11-04

Free marketin
lots of tools for owner

Pros

While working with MindBody, I started to look for a new provider for many reasons:

Credit Card processing was too expensive (main reason)

Mindbody only allowed MindBody Hardware (WAY TOO Expensive)

-add are mostly with third parties and at an additional cost (Online booking widget is HORRIBLE)
Text message reminders were too expensive (Wellnessliving Text messages included in price)
The schedule's platform was solely based on payments (appointments will change color based on the payment status)
When I switched, the things that I liked from the very beginning were 1) How beautiful the design of the platform was 2) How easy it was to use 3) Clients can now login with Facebook (so they don't NEED to create a new username and password) 5)How easy it integrated into my website etc., etc. basically great from day one.
Once all my client data was transferred and I mean even all my future appointments, EVERYTHING, I was able to really put Wellnessliving to work for my business. With the Text messaging Marketing feature I have been able to turn around multiple slow weekends (3-4 appointments booked) to fully booked weekends (12+ appointments booked). I simply send a text offer to the clients that have not been to the office for a few months, and they call back to take advantage of the offer. It's such a beautiful and lifesaving process!

Lastly, If you need help at any point or have a suggestion, they will be there for you listening. That is very Important for me

Cons

What I like least about the software is that at times it could feel expensive but then I remember ALL the features that it has...

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Andres!

Thank you so much for leaving your review and for deciding to choose WellnessLiving. We are always working hard to offer the very best features and options to meet your business' unique needs, while alleviating as much stress as possible, so we are ecstatic to hear that you have had such success with our system. Your success is our success, which is why we put such a focus on your ability to market, bill, connect, and schedule with ease. Keep in touch; we love hearing from you!

Jackie W.

• Customer Support Software

So happy we left MindBody, basic things were so cumbersome and they keep raising their fees!

Reviewed on 2017-10-26

I spend way less time setting up new things, or sorting out issues than I ever did with MindBody. This program is ten times more intuitive. And we save TONS of money which is so important for a new business!
During the migration process, we've had a lot of questions, requests, and ideas but they never backed away from the challenge. It's been a pleasure working with one of the customer rep and the WHOLE SUPPORT TEAM, who actually pick up the phone when I call. It's amazing how quick our request features can come to life, and we love that WellnessLiving is always growing and changing, and all for us to benefit! The PLUS side is there are NO extra costs when they increase functionality and add features as we're given a monthly fee that is ours forever! Which equals NO surprises! This is the BEST for us as a new business and only helps us thrive and survive in this industry.

We always recommend WellnessLiving to any fitness or salon type business, especially people from small business. We even helped our neighbor `Salt Therapy switch over, who were also struggling with the frustrations of MindBody. All in all, switching over did include hard work and effort, but TOTALLY WORTH IT! We are SO much happier to be with the WellnessLiving team, and we can't wait to see how they grow and expand.

Pros

Hi-Ignition opened its doors in April 2016, with MindBody as the operating system. The owner brought me on board in September 2016, and quickly I realized the frustration and incapability's of MindBody. I also noticed a lot of work around the owner and her team used, just so they could get the system up and going to service clients, although it wasn't working ideally or consistently. I spent 3 months working with MindBody, constantly frustrated, random functions that used to work just stopped, and it was impossible to get someone on the phone for support and could take up to 2 days to get a call back from them. At the time, we were also drowning in operating fees as MindBody's business model is to integrate with other companies to offer more features, but it always comes at an extra cost to use that new feature and company. Operating monthly fees were also increasing, and I was told any updates and new features that raised the monthly cost for operators would be passed along to us with no option not to pay the increase.

Luckily, in October, we received an email from WellnessLiving in October 2016 to check out their system. The owner encouraged me to give them a call, which I did, and everything they had to say sounded fabulous! The account manager was very honest and upfront with us, which was a breath of fresh air from the MB. After that call, I did my research calling other companies using WellnessLiving and all the feedback was positive! So we signed on.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Jackie!

Thanks so much for your review and for recommending WellnessLiving to others. We¿re sorry to hear about the experiences you had with your previous providers, but we are so glad that you opened that email one year ago! Our goal is to help providers of wellness services like you feel as good about your business as your customers do, which is why we focus on delivering the most functional software and best customer service possible at every point of interaction. We know that honesty, integrity, and quality are important to you, so we do our very best to make every experience with WellnessLiving as smooth, easy, and fun as possible!

Here¿s to another great year together!

Paul B.

A Must for Small to Large size fitness studios

Reviewed on 2020-08-06

Totally positive great support staff which is important to me because time is valuable and when I need it I need it now

Pros

Very easy to use and helps keep me connect to my clients and gives the ability to audit every aspect of my business

Cons

Software will open extra tabs during use

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Paul,

Thank you so much for the review. We're happy to hear you've had a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. You can trust that our dedicated onboarding specialists and customer support reps are there for you every step of the way, from transferring all your data and training you on the software. At the end of the day, we do everything we can so you get the most out of the platform! Overall, there are so many ways we stand out from our competition - not only are we more affordable, but our all-in-one solution includes features built right into the system whereas you have to pay extra with Mindbody if you want those add-ons. For instance, our automated marketing suite lets you connect with clients with email, text and push notifications, that way you can instantly inform them of a new class, important studio info, or anything else you want them to know! Again, thank you for writing your review, and remember, we're there for you!

- The WellnessLiving Team

Sherry S.

• Customer Support Software

The Idea of switching to a new software was paralyzing, but enough is enough, I could not take...

Reviewed on 2017-11-09

Pros

I felt like I was handcuffed to MindBody because all of my client and billing history for the past 4 years was in it. The idea of moving to a new system paralyzed me and I put if off several times. Then when my software company made a 60% price increase throughout the course of 1 year, and a total of 160% from when I started 4 years earlier, I was done. I contacted Wellness Living and they were able to transfer all of my client history and put it into my new Wellness Living account and I didn't lose any of those records. They worked with me to ensure all of my data was entered correctly and my system was running the way I wanted it to be and most importantly that I knew how to use the software. They have been responsive to any questions/concerns that I have had. Definitely glad I made the switch.

Cons

I would love a mobile app or if the software was more mobile friendly on the administration side. It is great for the customers though.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Sherry! Thank you for leaving your review and deciding to switch to WellnessLiving. We know how scary the migration process can seem at first, so it is awesome to hear that you have finally found your freedom with us.

As usual, your wish is our command: we will be releasing the WellnessLiving Staff App this year! December 2017 to to be exact. From the new app, you and your staff will be able to check clients into classes and appointments, book classes or appointments for your clients, reschedule/cancel their visits, look up their balances or remaining visits, take their payments and so much more! We are always working hard to improve the program based on our customer suggestions, so keep your ideas coming and we will keep building more for you!

Stacie B.

• Customer Support Software

It has been super easy to switch & the support has been amazing!

Reviewed on 2018-02-21

There's so many! An integrated Review & Rewards system ( not included in other software systems available)
A much easier to use platform!
A custom App
EASE OF USE - Backend!!
Email integration
Retention system
I could go on and on!

Pros

In short - Two years of frustration and price increases with Mindbody!
After getting prices, Merchant Processing Comparisons as well as app comparisons I decided to move forward and make the switch! My Onboarding Specialist once again so patient and knowledgeable while he trained me and helped me understand how the process would work, what data would and would not migrate, the time frame we could do it in, etc. In the weeks that followed my training, before our GO LIVE date, he was quick to respond to questions I sent him and nothing was to simple or silly.

Rep was exceedingly patient with me during the Go Live while we worked to clean up the few things that were in the system from the migration from Mindbody. He showed me how to put the new Widgets on my Website. Which links to send my clients as well as how to formulate and send the email to my clients so that they could get their apps set up and logins created. I did wind up calling Wellness Living Support a few times that day about very minor things and has been invaluable! No question has been too dumb and she has walked me through everything!

In conclusion Migration was a BREEZE! I wish I had made the switch a LONG time ago! Support is AMAZING! I've never had this level of support with ANY business! Make the Switch! You won't regret it!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Stacie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your awesome review. We at WellnessLiving know that switching to a new business management software can be tricky, so we are so glad to hear that you had such a painless transition. Additionally, our support team is singularly dedicated to the satisfaction of our clients, which is why they work so hard to ensure that everything is always as smooth and easy as possible for you. No matter what you are working on, we will always be here to help!

Matt D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Trust me. It's time to switch.

Reviewed on 2017-12-07

Increased control and reporting, more online sales and an easier management experience.

Pros

As a local small business that has been in operation for over 15 years, we were evolving with the needs of our clients. However, our member management software wasn't. We reached out to several software companies and after careful consideration we chose Wellness Living. After a year and a half I can confidently say it was the best decision we made for our business. The data transfer process was seamless and we received immediate assistance when we reached out to customer support (And still do).

From the online store to the scheduler and check in process we love every aspect of the software. We are more connected with our students through the built in rewards/review system and have generated more business with the automated emailer.

Since switching to Wellness Living we have added 2 more studios and the software has expanded with us. Trust me. It's time to switch.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Matt! Thanks for leaving your review and for spending the past year and a half with us. Our main goal at WellnessLiving is to help businesses like yours grow by focusing on your clients while we provide the tools that you need, so we are ecstatic to hear about the expansions you have been able to make with us. We are excited to continue to grow together, so keep your suggestions coming and we will keep building the best software possible!

Samantha W.

Karma Yoga Live

Reviewed on 2021-04-14

Support not instant, can be expensive to phone for help. I struggle initially until all of a sudden I had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help. Since then I have considerably moved forward in navigating around the software.

Pros

Visually easier to use than other platforms. Friendly helpful staff

Cons

More features than I require for a small business. And a little difficult to find support in the earlier days when I needed it most.
Sadly I felt miss sold at the beginning. Believing that all I required was how much I paid at the start. However there were a few vital needs that are actually not included in my package, that may mean I'm unable to continue to afford Wellness Living software.

Jennifer D.

• Customer Support Software

Very intuitive; easy to train staff to use it correctly; has all functionality I could ask for

Reviewed on 2018-06-13

Was able to delegate a lot of my responsibilities to other staff members because the software was very easy to use

Pros

- Ease of use
- Well thought out functionality (everytime I am like "I wish it could...." I find that it already does!
- Constant updates and added functionality
- Helpful support staff

Cons

- Sometimes support doesn't answer the phone right away (they will return your call or email within hours, but sometimes I need to talk to someone RIGHT THEN)
- Sometimes new features are released before completely bug-free (but they fix things as soon as it is brought up)

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jennifer! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We know that businesses like yours require a software solution that allows you to run every part of your business from one place. That is why we are so focused on giving you every option that you could want or need, all in one solution. With so many new customers joining the WellnessLiving family, we have been working hard to expand our support team, as well. More brilliant, kind, and well-trained new agents are joining us every day. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to growing together!

Matthew F.

Owners Review

Reviewed on 2021-01-27

5 star all around.

Pros

I love the integrations, especially with Zoom. This has made my pivot to online coaching seamless.

Cons

The only Con I can think to say is that the software is expansive and you need to take a little bit of time to learn it, but that could just be me.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're here to give businesses like you all the tools you need to grow your business and stay connected with clients online. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Tracy H.

• Customer Support Software

We have grown our business with WellnessLiving!

Reviewed on 2015-11-24

Pros: This is truly an all in one business solution. We have been using the product for 2 years and have seen the benefit of being able to manage classes and workshop scheduling, client accounts and automated marketing as well as targeted marketing. We have been able to significantly increase our communication with our clients, which in turn has helped us increase our business with them as well as bring in new clients.

Cons: We encountered a number of issues when we first implemented WellnessLiving, especially trying to schedule and manage our monthly Workshops. Their team always responded quickly and courteously to our problems and eventually were able to fix the problems. We have seen significantly fewer issues in the last 12 months and in fact they continue to roll out improvements that benefit our business.

Overall, this is a great tool that offers a truly integrated solution to managing your business. They continue to make improvements and have a wonderful team that is very responsive. Though our start-up was bumpy we are now seeing big benefits to our business!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Tracy,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We love to hear how our customers have grown their business using our software's many tools. Not only can business owners like you manage the day-to-day stuff like scheduling classes and viewing client profiles, but we also make it easy to communicate with clients through our convenient automated marketing suite. This lets you send out a text whenever a spot opens up on your waitlist, promote a new class with an email, and more! With everything we do, we do it with heart and treat you like a member of the family. So, when you've needed us, our customer support team has answered your questions to ensure your business is running at its best. We'll always be therewe're just a call away! Again, thank you for the review. We're so glad our software has helped you bring in new clients, and we're excited to help you grow now and for years to come! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Customer Support Software

Great software with some glitches

Reviewed on 2019-12-18

We use this system because it is so much less expensive than mind body, but it has its drawbacks.

Pros

We like the user app and the interface when working through our browser. The app is studio specific so users are only shown our Products and services.

Cons

The software glitches occasionally making it difficult for staff and members to access the schedule which is a huge problem. The app also lacks some important features and override permissions

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. WellnessLiving strives to be the ultimate software solution to help you achieve all your business goals, so we're glad that you're enjoying our user app and interface! We're sorry to hear that you're not experiencing our usual level of speed and performance, but rest assured we are always working to optimize our platform. New features and requests are implemented based on customer demand, so be sure to check out our Community Forum and post your request so that other users can upvote your innovative ideas. WellnessLiving was built on the suggestions of customers like you, so we love to hear all your thoughts! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

-Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Isley U.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Great functionality with excellent customer support!

Reviewed on 2018-10-16

Since making the switch from Mindbody, we've been running more efficiently than ever before!

Pros

I used to use Mindbody, but after switching to WellnessLiving, I haven't looked back once! Not only is this far cheaper (50% the price), it's actually a better product too! The automated features of WellnessLiving save so much time and energy! From instant notifications to schedule changes, this covers it all!

Cons

I've encountered a few bugs, but after contacting customer service they were either addressed, or, more often, revealed to be user error on my part! :)

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Isley! Thanks for leaving your review. At WellnessLiving, we know that business owners like you need to focus on your clients, not your software. That is why we have created such quick and easy solutions for all your day-to-day tasks. We are always working to make WellnessLiving work even better for you, so be sure to keep sending us your thoughts and suggestions. We are so happy that you decided to make the switch from MindBody to WellnessLiving. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best!

Frankie T.

Constant Let Down

Reviewed on 2018-03-22

I guess it looks pretty...

Pros

When we first chose to switch from MindBody to Wellness Living, it seemed this would be more user friendly for our clients. While this is the case in some instances, we are learning of more and more issues.

Cons

I was most unhappy with their customer service. Most of the time when I reach out, and I reach out often, I usually get a very standard answer. I often receive the wrong information or they are just vague in their response. They usually refer me to one of their horrible tutorials that are outdated or do not line up with what their system looks like. They ask me to replicate the issue, which is good. However, sometimes the issue is not something that can be replicated. Such as the formatting of an email that a client received. I just wanted to know how to fix it! But it led to a string of emails that led nowhere.
Their widgets are awful and inconsistent from one to the next. You think you are going to save money because you don't need thrid party applications such as Heel Code. But you will...
You can sort classes by location. But you cannot sort events and camps by location.
Sharing links on your website or social platforms. Don't even try! This is another inconstant thing.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Frankie. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are deeply sorry to hear that you have been unsatisfied with your experience so far. While we take pride in our aesthetically pleasing user interface, it is certainly not meant to be the pinnacle of your experience. Our support team is always here to help. If you experience difficulties of any kind with the software, or with your experience with support, please let us know what is not working and how we can improve! We will create a support ticket for your suggestions so you can watch the progress for that issue in real time. Again, please contact your account representative with any of your frustrations and we will be sure to set it right.

Camillle W.

• Customer Support Software

Their sales team is top notch!

Reviewed on 2019-11-13

Overall I have had an terrible experience with wellness living. The first three months I lost $1000s of dollars as clients were not able to Login, book appointments, hold credit cards. I have watched my business decrease over the last year as customers have no patience for the program. It's slow to load, freezes and does not allow them to book . I have spoke with customer close to 100 hours over the past year.
Emails don't go out properly, push notifications glitch. This program goes down at least a couple times a month.
SOAP notes do not work on the app.That was one of the HUGE reasons I switched.

Pros

Ability to see all locations on one screen.

Cons

GLITCHES GALORE! Slow Program. App doesn't work like it supposed to.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Camille,

This is not the experience we want our customers to have and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Though we have numerous customers who run successful mobile businesses, our software was built for brick and mortar establishments. We worked around your schedule and asked our staff to do additional training sessions in the evenings and on weekends for you. During your Onboarding we discussed potential issues that may come up if you are in areas where there may be spotty internet or poor Wifi connectivity, but you said you would be fine. In reference to SOAP notes, these were added to the app in March of this year, but you have yet to enable this feature. Our support team called and emailed you, but we did not get any responses. Unfortunately, it does not seem like WellnessLiving is the right fit for you, but we would love to assist you in any way possible in your transition to another software provider.

- Blake M. ( WL Customer Advocate)

Allison Z.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Software to Grow you Pilates studio

Reviewed on 2018-11-13

Pros

The ease of use. The additions that have been made to improve the software are outstanding.

Cons

Some of the reports are confusing to get the data I need. This has been improved over the years and still is a work in progress.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Allison! Thank you so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we are constantly working to improve every aspect of our software, so it is great to hear that you are having such a satisfying experience running your business with us. A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly to help you identify the best way to use our reports for your business. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!

Kate L.

Big mistake

Reviewed on 2020-03-07

I really wish I hadn’t switched over to them, doing a second software merge in one year is expensive and time consuming

Pros

All of my pros are outweighed by the number of hours I’m on tech support fixing things

Cons

Too many glitches, not user friendly, the staff app is terrible and everything loads really slow

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Kate,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We are so sorry that you've spent hours with customer support. You mention WellnessLiving is your second migration, and we want it to be your last. As a business owner, we understand your time means everything, and we will continue to support you. We want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the glitches may have caused you. The truth is we continually listen to our customers and release updates with their feature requests every month, and sometimes because we are releasing so quickly, it does introduce some bugs. That said, as you know, we move quickly to fix them and continue to release more and more amazing features because we want you to continue to grow your business with cutting edge technology. We take comments like yours very seriously. Someone will be calling you right away. Again, thank you for your review.

Jessica.T (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Lisa W.

Great Yoga Studio Software

Reviewed on 2019-06-13

I needed to take my yoga studio into the new growth faze without a lot of headaches. We can really grow with the software.

Pros

I love the look, ease of use and the backend feel of the software. I easily set up the web app with a great professional look with very little effort. The customers have noticed that the software has a nice interface, app and has great weight to the program. Well done Wellness Living!

Cons

Not much right now. The software has been really great and all problems I encountered were easily fixed by tech support.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Lisa!
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. At WellnessLiving, your ability to manage your business easily and effectively is our priority, so we are glad to hear that you and your clients are so satisfied with our design and functionality. We will continue to do everything in our power to always provide you with all the tools you need in our easy-to-use and understand system. We are proud to be helping your business with your current surge of growth and look forward to continuing to grow with you for many years to come. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Patti C.

Great Support for Startup Businesses

Reviewed on 2019-06-13

Pros

Client and staff apps. I received a lot of feedback from clients about how easy the app was to use.

Cons

Sometimes it took multiple emails to get a response from the support inbox.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Patty!
Thank you for leaving your amazing review. At WellnessLiving, we know that business owners like yourself need to focus on your clients while we focus on your backend software needs. That is why you can always trust that we will provide you with everything you need. We are so happy to hear that your clients have had such awesome experiences with our apps and will continue to provide you with the best tools for running your business. Our support team is always doing their best to ensure that every customer receives the most effective assistance, and continually strive to improve their response times. Thanks so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

Katie V.

• Customer Support Software

Wellness Living is an effective and easy-to-use software that helps our business.

Reviewed on 2018-03-04

Necessary for a fitness business.

Pros

It is very user-friendly. For example, checking in clients, changing schedules, adding passes is so simple and easy to figure out.

Cons

The system is slow at times; for example refreshing pages take long at times. It is also difficult to run specific reports. Most reports are easy to run, but if you are looking for something specific, I usually have to call support.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Katie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. Ease-of-use is a major focus for our team at WellnessLiving because we know that you need to focus on what is most important: YogaSport. We are always improving our software and support based on customer feedback like yours, so be sure to let your account representative know about anything you would like to see improved in any way!