4.4
4.4
Susan S.

Customer Service 2nd to none

Reviewed on 7/30/2019

My overall experience with Wellness Living is big time positive. They actually care about you and want to do a good job. I'm so appreciative because it got to the point where MindBody didn't care at all. They just wanted your money and that was it. Maybe it was because I was a small fish in a big pond and I was expendable. I don't know. However, Wellness Living is the exact opposite. They run their business right and I'm glad to be a part of it. They make my life easier. The software is so easy and intuitive to use that we were up and running full speed upon transition.

Pros

The intuitive nature of the software is really nice. It makes sense. I'm still trying to deprogram myself from the complicated nature of MindBodyOnline and not automatically assume things are going to be difficult.

When you do have a question during your learning curve or implementation of new things, you simply call or send and email to customer support and they send screen shots and detailed descriptions to help. There's also a Help Suite you can use to look up any particular situation.

The features are awesome and the price point for all it is capable of is fantastic.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I'm still in my learning curve from switching from MindBodyOnline and anything that I don't understand is from my lack of knowledge of the software. It's getting easier and easier each day as you learn more when certain situations arise. There have been a couple bugs to work out as I had many many many years of data with MindBody to transfer over.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Susan!
Thank you so much for leaving your review. At WellnessLiving, we are passionate about providing businesses like yours with the easiest to use software so that you can focus on your clients while we worry about the more technical aspects of your business operations. We are ecstatic to hear that you have learned to use WellnessLiving so quickly and easily, and that you have gotten such great use of our help resources. We are proud to be a part of your business and are so glad that you decided to make the switch. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Shevi B.

Awesome costumer service!

Reviewed on 9/11/2020

Pros

The best costumer service. You can always send an email requesting a call and they will call you at the time you have free to help and solve your issue with the software.

Cons

With the great help of costumer service almost any problem that you can find will be solved. So no cons

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Shevi,
Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy you switched over to WellnessLiving from Mindbody like so many customers before you! It was definitely the right call. With Mindbody, they charge for every third-party add-on and extra feature like email marketing, reviews features, and website widgetsjust to a name a few. The next thing you know you're paying double or even triple the price. WellnessLiving has all those great features and more, built right into the system! We also appreciate everything you said about our customer support team. Our customer service reps are simply the best in the business. We go above and beyond and train your staff to make sure you're completely comfortable with the software. Every problem you need help with, we'll be there for you every step of the way! Again, thank you for the review and whenever you have a question or concern, don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Chi B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

If you value your time, don't waste it with Wellness Living

Reviewed on 10/5/2020

UNEQUIVOCALBLY HORRENDOUS! I could go on and on about this because I cannot believe that they charge customers for the use of their software. I feel like I'm paying to participate in a beta software launch. We discover new issues on a daily basis and since they can't fix it, the problems continue to compile. I've requested multiple times to speak to a manager and they are either not available or are not working that day. That's a pretty convenient way to deliver customer service. I'm not sure what version of the software all the people on here are raving about or they just decided to blacklist me and shoot me the lower grade version. All I know is that I value my time way too much to continue to waste anymore of it with these guys and their subpar and unprofessional operation. To top that off, when I finally lost my patience (and I offered them many opportunities to correct their flaws) and decided to cancel, the manager can now find time to meet me... and wanted to remind us that if we want to cancel, there is a cancellation fee. These guys never cease to amaze me.

Pros

Being able to see everyone's calendar on one view.

Cons

Extremely buggy software. They couldn't pay me to use it again. I've been using them for less than a year and not one day goes by where we don't spend at least a few hours a day on issues relating to their software. Hours and hours on the phone with their customer service agents, who are nice, but not as knowledgeable as they should be. Quite a few times, they offered solutions that caused greater problems and many times didn't even know the answers to my team's questions. (Yes, takes 3 people to deal with all these issues). If you are going to subscribe to their product, plan to hire someone full-time just for this.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Chi,
We love every time our customers leave a review. It helps us improve as a company and build a better software. I reviewed our support center and we have not received any calls or support tickets from you. I also just spoke with your businesses dedicated onboarding specialist, and she has not heard your name come up during the training calls with your team. I'm not sure how involved you are in the day to day operations, but regardless please call me at 1-888-668-7728 or email [email protected]
I will personally show you how to check a client out with 3 clicks, as well as how to build a custom report with 4 clicks.

I feel your frustration, but don't worry I got your back. I just tried you and was greeted by your voicemail, as well sent you an email to book a call. When we connect, I will provide you with free training to make sure you know WellnessLiving like the back of your hand :)

- Tyrone. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Shannon P.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 7/25/2020

If you're just starting out with client management software, I would recommend Wellness Living 100%. However, I believe Wellness Living needs a better on-boarding system with better support for clients who are deciding to switch from similar apps and software.

My company recently switched to Wellness Living from another client-management software. There were some major issues when our data was transferred leading to severe client issues.

After speaking with prior reps, (all who were unable to recognize the severity of the issue) we were finally sent to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was hands down the best customer service rep I have dealt with in ANY company. She acknowledged my frustration, she was patient, she listened and she was honest when she needed more time to find a solution. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]went above and beyond what I would have expected from customer service teams. Not only did she rectify every issue we had, she provided us with step by step instructions and detailed report of every change she was making. This allowed us to trust the process and be able to better communicate with our clients what had happened.

Prior to dealing with, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were ready to cancel our Wellness Living subscription. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professional attitude and knowledge of your software, is what brought our trust back to wellness living.

Knowing that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is on the Wellness Living team, makes me comfortable with recommending this software to other fitness professionals. It truly is a

Pros

Canadian company.

Customer service is great.

The fact that you can add goals and progress reports to your clients profiles is very helpful.

Dashboard for business owner is an easy to use tool with great reports. My favourite aspect is the ability to see who owes us money on my homepage.

Cons

Transferring our data from our previous software provider was very poorly done.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Shannon,

Thanks for your reviewwe really do appreciate it! We completely understand your frustrationyou switched from Mindbody and you want a smooth and seamless migration process. We're thrilled that our customer support team was able to resolve your issues and guide you step by step through our system and any changes they made. At WellnessLiving you can expect that high level of communication, knowledge, and professionalism! As part of the WellnessLiving family, we will always go above and beyond for your businesswe guarantee it! We put so much attention into every single detail, and that's what sets us apart. From our advanced reporting, very informative client profiles, and intuitive dashboard, we give you all the info you need to gain control and better manage your business! Again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Jennifer B.
Company size: Self Employed

AMAZING Support Staff

Reviewed on 6/1/2020

I wanted to reach out and hope this is the best way to sing the praises of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This is an employee that has truly gone above and beyond to help me and my fitness studio these past 2 weeks.

I had to go in for a deviated septum surgery on May 21st. As I was waiting in the preop room, I began getting a number of email notifications on my cell that clients were having trouble signing up for classes for our reopening on June 1st. The issue had to do with their accounts being placed on hold due to Covid closures. I did not have access to my computer and knew I'd be down for a day or two with pain meds, etc so I sent out an email request for help to the WL support email address. I am beyond happy I received a reply from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] not just for her help in fixing this issue...but because of what follows.

My surgery itself was fine but the recovery was far from routine. I am much better now but had breathing issues, medication allergies and a number of other unforeseen issues that literally rendered me unable to run my business. As I do not have a manager or other staffers, my daughter [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is 19 had to suddenly try to navigate client emails and a software site she had no knowledge of. She of course was overwhelmed and I directed her at one point to respond to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reply asking her for help as I was down for the count.

I have gone back and reread all of the correspondence between [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and let me say that I am nothing short of grateful for the

Pros

Easy to navigate and clients found the transition EASY!

Cons

None. I can not say anything bad about this .

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for leaving such an amazing review! First and foremost, we're happy to hear your surgery went well. Life can be challenging, but it's important to have supportive people by your side. Our customers are our top priority, and when you needed us the most, we stepped up, so you were able to reopen your studio as planned! As you grow your business through this difficult time, we'll be there for you! It's moments like these, you can definitely see how much we're committed to small business owners like you. Again, we're glad to hear you're healthy, and remember, we're there for you! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Jan T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great team and support at WellnessLiving, so glad I made the change!

Reviewed on 12/11/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This software has made it so easy for my clients to book appointments saving me time and allowing me more time to do the work I do at my studio. We have a custom app from WellnessLiving so those clients who are app savvy can download it and book right from their smartphone!

Pros

Ease of use and the great support from Wellnessliving and the transition was seamless.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I like the least.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Jan,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We know how hard it can be to change from one software provider to another, so we're glad that your transition was so seamless! WellnessLiving strives to be the optimal software solution to help you achieve all your goals and thrive in the process, so we're thrilled that it's saving you time and that you're enjoying our custom branded app! Our customer support team is passionate about helping you navigate the software like a pro, so we're glad to hear that you are finding it so easy to use! We couldn't be happier to have you as part of our WellnessLiving family! Thank you for choosing us!

-David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Morgan W.
Industry: Sports

Superb software & amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 5/19/2020

Superb customer service and support right from the implementation and transfer from our previous software through to ongoing support.

Pros

The system is easy to use for both our staff and clients! Also the keep making it better and better! The latest Zoom integration is just amazing!

Cons

Nothing there have been no issues. We are more than happy.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Morgan,

Thank you for the amazing review we absolutely love hearing you've been enjoying our new Zoom integration! We know how important it is to bring online classes and appointments to your clients, so we stepped up with our latest integration. We're thrilled that customers like you can run your online business with ease! At WellnessLiving, it is important that we deliver exactly what businesses need in an all-in-one software. From our high-end customer support team to our affordable pricing, we do everything we can to help every customer thrive in their business! Again, we're grateful for your review. Our platform is all about streamlining your business for you, your staff, and clients, and we couldn't be happier to help with your transition online! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Shantelle A.

My Yoga Studio

Reviewed on 7/27/2020

It is the best software for my studio. With updates often, I am hoping that things will get better as they grow

Pros

I like the marketing, text and push notifications! Plus, our own app! There are many great features of this software!

Cons

Hard to get customer service some times. Cost a lot.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Shantelle,

Awesome review! We're so glad you made the switch from Mindbody to WellnessLiving, and there are definitely a lot of ways we stand out from the competition. They promote your app in the same place as your competitorsand with our custom Achieve Client App, it's designed to reflect your unique brand and business. And, while they charge for every little add-on and feature, our all-in-one platform has many features built right in, including our automated marketing suite that lets you send email, text, and push notifications to clients. Everything we do at WellnessLiving is for youour customer! Whenever you have a question or concern, call us right away and we will be there for you. Again, thank you for your great review, and remember, we're in this together and looking forward to helping your business thrive! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Susan P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Wellness Living is a great choice for our business

Reviewed on 12/13/2019

Pros

We utilize features for retail purchases, classes, events & appointments. The support staff is always friendly and quick to respond.

Cons

What I like least about this package is technical issues

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for your review! We strive to be the ultimate software solution for you to manage your business with ease and thrive in the process, so it's great to hear that you are enjoying the multiple features we offer. Our support team is obsessed with answering all your questions and helping business owners like you navigate the software, so it's good to hear that you have had such a great experience with our staff! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

-Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Linda W.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

WellnessLiving Revised Review

Reviewed on 10/24/2019

Excellent customer support. They understood the problems we were experiencing and worked hard to successfully remedy them. We no longer have issues with this software platform. We know, if problems arise in the future, we can count on their customer support for help.

Pros

It allows us to book both classes as well as private lessons.

Cons

It took a little while to understand how the menu worked.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving works hard to deliver solutions to business owners like you, so we're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our many booking options and extensive scheduling system! Our support team is passionate about providing you with the optimal online experience, so it's great to know that all of your problems were solved. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any point for further assistance! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

-Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Emily B.
Industry: Music

Wellness Living for my music studio

Reviewed on 9/18/2020

The onboarding specialist was extremely patient and helpful! Every time I call tech support, I speak to someone who is friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. Very good experience!

Pros

This is one of the few programs that integrates scheduling, employees, client communication, and client payment options for appointments, classes, and events. I feel like it is everything I have been looking for in ONE program!!! This is perfect for a music business!

Cons

The software is a bit confusing to navigate and set up at first. It took me a while to understand the "language" of the functions. Because the support staff was so helpful, I was able to make a series of phone calls and get everything worked out, and I learn more every time I use the program. It is definitely something that gets easier the more you use it. Everything comes together.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Emily,

What an awesome review! It's always so refreshing to hear about great experiences like yours. We know it can be a little overwhelming at first using a new software. That's why we do everything we can to set you up for success! Our expert onboarding and support staff are there to answer your questions and provide training to help you better learn the platform. After all, it's a big system and there's a lot to know as you navigate through all our features. Learning it all makes scheduling, booking, managing staff, communicating with clients, and taking payments so much easier! Again, thank you for your amazing review, and remember, whenever you need further training on anything, just call us and we'll set something up. As you continue to grow your music studio business, we'll be there! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Bonnie G.

Great platform

Reviewed on 3/7/2020

I would highly recommend it for small business owners. It makes your admin simple and accessible from any device.

Pros

I switched from MindBody after a year of frustration. WL was easy to navigate. The onboarding was seamless and I had zero interruptions in our day to day functionality. As an owner, I need a simple approach to managing my business and a quality member experience. WL delivered both!

Cons

I had a few issues with the Elevate app on my iPhone. it was slow to load and filter my views.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Bonnie,

We are thrilled that your migration to WellnessLiving went well! Customers like you trust us for a smooth and easy transition, so it's great to hear that you didn't have any interruptions in your business' daily operations. Since we have so many customers coming from MindBody we have mastered the data migration process. We value our customer's feedback, and this is why we have taken it upon ourselves to transfer over almost all the data you want from MindBody, and all the data you need including your clients credit cards so you business does not skip a beat! Again, we're happy you're enjoying the software, and we're excited you would highly recommend to other small business owners! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Jenny C. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Richard G.

Wellness Living software Review

Reviewed on 2/26/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

5) Perhaps one of the most impressive aspects of my experience with Wellness Living, is the attentive and authentic communication between my office and yours.
You see one of the most important features (for me) was/is SUPPORT. Yes, I know it is a dyeing trend.......however you and your team of experts took the time to work with our company to answer any question and provide the necessary training to build out our system in step by step learning and where always close by if we needed any questions answered. Thank you for your dedication to service.

In short, I would/will recommend your Wellness Living Platform and cloud based software to everyone in the future. The system is designed with the user in mind and offers tremendous operational tools from simple yet detailed booking to back office information and financial controls.

Thank you so much for helping us build our business.

Pros

Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Listen, just wanted to a take moment to share some thoughts with you regarding our working relationship as it pertains to Wellness Living Platform.

As you know I have been working in the Health and Wellness industry for about 10 yrs. I have used several different platforms for booking clients into my Professional
massage therapy clinic.

While I will not mention any names specific, I have used some of the most prominent names out there. I wanted to share some of the benefits discovered by
integrating the Wellness Living Platform.

1) The platform is set up logically with a simple step by step flow that allows the user to navigate easily through the set up.

2) The program also offers a variety of tools that may be used to help control the flow of income and expenses.

3) Administration may also determine the actions taken by their associates (employees), such as access to certain areas of the platform while maintaining sovereignty in other sensitive areas of the business model. I found this to be a great advantage over other systems as it allowed more precise access.

4)From a customer point of view, the booking system is simple as it shows the dates and time available and also allows the customer to choose which therapist they wish to use. There are other advantages also such as email, reminders, thank you and simple yet powerful follow up tools that help to build relationship with customers.

Cons

Actually, there was really nothing that stands out as a reason to dislike the system. Everything takes time to build out and prepare for your company.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy we've helped you build your business, and you've enjoyed the many tools like reporting, staff management, client booking, and automated marketing. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. We're also excited you've been impressed with our attentive customer support team. Our customer support team is passionate about answering your questions, delivering step-by-step training, and providing dedicated service to you and your business! Again, we're happy to hear you love all the features, and are excited you would recommend our platform to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Allison Z.

Was a Great Software Grew to Fast

Reviewed on 1/15/2020

The software is good on most days but when it is bad it is really bad. I love to hate having them for business. They are the best option for us now.

Pros

Very affordable and reasonably easy to use. Offers easy client communication. Automated marketing is great.

Cons

The updates and changes are wildly unpredictable and not stable possibly changing things that work to not working.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! WellnessLiving was built to cater to all of your needs and is meant to help you achieve all your business goals. We're thrilled that you're enjoying our many features such as our automated marketing, client communication tools, and user-friendly platform. We are always optimizing our system to make your business a success, as we introduce new features and improvements to the software based on customer feedback. We apologize if you're not experiencing our usual level of excellence, as we integrate these new changes. We can assure you the unpredictability of the system is not the intended behavior of our software. If you have any feedback on how we can better tailor our platform for your business, please check out our new Community Forum! This is a place for customers such as yourself to voice their concerns and give us suggestions. We would love to hear more from you!

-Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Clara e M.

Highly Recommend this Software

Reviewed on 1/11/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Everything I need to run my business is provided in WellnessLiving. I can customize Reports, do internal Marketing, provide a Rewards Program, track Attendance, easily create Purchase Options and change them easily, when I need to, add Classes/Workshops/Events, and several Payment Options. Widgets allow me link to pages on my website, especially my Schedule, which members use extensively. Members can add/change their personal info, including cc/dc's. I can also create daily/weekly/monthly Tasks, and there is a running Contact link on each member's profile. I can also see their Activity, based on how they use the software. It really is great software to use.

Pros

Ease of use (setting up what you want), and user-friendly interface. The colors make it easy to see where you are and where you want to go. The customization is wonderful! And the apps helps members, and staff to easily access the software. And Support gets back to me right away. Phone calls are answered by a person ready to help me.

Cons

Nothing really. I guess if anything, it would be requested changes or features taking longer to get up and running, and having to check into the community forum and help menu to find out what is going on with a request. Would be nice to get a notice when my request has been implemented. (And WL is great about asking us for what we want/need!)

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Clara,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We have tailored our software to meet the needs of business owners and entrepreneurs, such as yourself, so we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the many features we offer such as our robust rewards program, scheduling tools, multiple payment options, and advanced reporting features. Our staff and client apps make it simple for you to run your business with ease, so we're happy to hear that your staff and clients are enjoying them too! Our support team is passionate about delivering solutions to you whenever you need them, so it's good to know that you're getting all the support you need. Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to our Community Forum. We will definitely take it into consideration! WellnessLiving is built upon such feedback and suggestions, and it is with your help that our software continues to grow. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

-Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Erika B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

So happy we chose WellnessLiving over MINDBODY!

Reviewed on 9/26/2019

My overall experience has been GREAT! It is so user friendly, and has so many awesome customizations. SO EASY TO USE!

Pros

This software is what I wish I had for the past 5 years. The previous studio I had managed used MINDBODY, and it was the biggest headache of my job. WellnessLiving's software is beyond user friendly, and the support staff is phenomenal. They not only guide you to find the answers you are looking for, but they are patient and kind while doing it. With being in a brand new barre studio, this is EXACTLY what we were looking for. The customers absolutely love the software. It's so easy for them to book their classes, and purchase packages. I have had several customers come in and say they wished it was so easy to navigate for every studio. I asked curiously to see what the app was called that gave them so many issues, and of course it was MINDBODY! WellnessLiving has defiantly eased my mind, I couldn't be happier!

Cons

I honestly can't think of any, I only wish I would have found WellnessLiving first in my previous studio!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are so happy that our all-in-one management solution is fulfilling all your needs and that our software is the alternative you have been waiting for. We always strive to be the best in the industry so it's great to hear that your studio's operations are running so smoothly, and your clients are finding the software so user-friendly! WellnessLiving is extremely customer focused, so it is our pleasure to help you navigate the system and guide you during this new process. We love setting our studio owners up for success! We are constantly improving our platform, so stay tuned for new features and customizations! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

Mila B.

So happy I switched to WL

Reviewed on 9/17/2019

I’m very happy of using wl for my studio. It’s very user friendly both for the staff and the clients.

Pros

I love this software, it’s easy to use, it’s has all the features that my business needs and more and the customer service is always very responsive. I also love the promise of never increasing fees!

Cons

Software updates aren’t alerted in advance

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Mila,
Thank you so much for your kind words! At WellnessLiving, we always work hard to ensure that our software is very user friendly, so we are pleased to hear that your staff and clients are both enjoying it. Our customer service team always does its best to be available and provide solutions to all our clients, day or night, so thank you so much for recognizing their efforts! WellnessLiving strives to give business owners such as yourself an affordable option to help run their establishments and grow to their full potential. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.
-Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Clif G.

Why a High Review of Wellness Living

Reviewed on 9/13/2019

Overall, I am extremely pleased with Wellness Living. They do a great job working with those that use their software. They know who is paying their bills. Our success means Wellness Living will be successful. They really look for ways to make me more successful and profitable.

Pros

As the owner of 3 Yoga Studios and used 4 different software packages to manage my businesses. Once I got use to the ways to use Wellness Living, I noticed all of the ways the designers have made moving between forms, client information, classes, and much more; I have to rate it the best that I've used.

The biggest value is the Tech Support. They are all friendly, patient, and well versed on the software. I have raised a couple of interesting questions and if they felt they did not have the correct answer, they asked for input from their team. I've called at a busy time, left a incomplete message, only to receive a call to insure that I was helped.

Lastly, each time an Update comes out, it DOES improve my ability to manage my businesses.

Cons

The only option that I have asked for was a tool / solution to manage Substitutes for Classes. I have only found one supplier do it well.

Wellness Living provides a easy system to send in requests for improvements. I have raised this with them. I sense that they will have a solution out soon.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Clif,
Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving strives to be the best all in one management solution for business owners such as yourself. We have built our software based on the suggestions received from our customers, so we are happy to hear that our system is so user-friendly and that you found all the various features helpful to your business. We are proud that we have won your heart! Our support team strives to deliver solutions to all customers regardless of how complex their issues may be. We are here to ensure that your needs are met, no matter the time of day. We are always working to improve our software, and are glad to know that our efforts are helping you manage your business. Our community forum is now in beta, so please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions on this new platform. We can't wait to hear more of your great ideas! You couldn't have said it better: Your success is our success!
Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Jacquie B.

customer service is excellent

Reviewed on 8/18/2019

See above

Pros

Very committed to customer service, whenever I have a question, they are there to help...I attended the CanFItPro conference this past weekend and checked out the Wellness Living booth at the tradeshow and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by Avital, my onboarding specialist...she actually remembered me a year later! Can't say enough about how helpful this team is! I have also been impressed by the numerous functions such as the Transformation Log and in-house challenges made possible through the app. My members love it to reserve and sign in to classes and find it easy to use.

Cons

Not as intuitive as I would have liked, but I'm not super tech savvy. The online tutorials and customer support make up for this!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Jacquie!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Our teams do everything possible to always ensure that your customer service experience is as close to perfect as possible, which is why you can always trust that we will be there for you. We are so happy to hear that you had such an awesome experience with Avital. We have worked hard to provide you with the tools you need to run your business, so it is great to hear that you have found such success with our apps, transformation log, client features, scheduling, and everything else. We are always here to help you with anything you might need, so never hesitate to get in touch for some additional help setting things up or getting things running. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Clifton G.

Great Customer service

Reviewed on 7/18/2019

My experience has been excellent.

Pros

I have used Wellness Living for almost a year now. I just added two more businesses to Wellness Living.

The software after a brief training is very user friendly. I have used a number of Fitness Software Management packages including Mindbody, Tula, and Karmasoft. This software is the most user friendly for the capabilities of the software.

That stated, I was surprised that Wellness Living did an evaluation of my Website to improve its capabilities. They did this with out asking for more money. My other requests have been answered. The Customer Service person walked me through patiently so I would learn and insure that I accomplished my goal.

Thanks Wellness Living

Cons

Reporting is a little challenging, but as I become more familiar with the software, it is improving

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Clifton!
Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that trust is integral to a successful relationship between a business and its software provider, which is why we do everything we can to not only offer you the best and most effective software solution on the market, but also to give you that extra hand you need to always be successful. We are so proud to be a part of your business and to have helped you improve your website. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
-Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

John W.

Great Interface, User Friendly But Has Glitches

Reviewed on 5/24/2019

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that it's user friendly. Our entire staff finds it so much easier to learn and use than our former software (MindBodyOnline). The mobile version is also great and we love their free app. We don't waste the money for a branded app because their app allows you to be the only studio that your client will see when they login (unlike MINDBODY Connect). In the beginning, I also really liked the customer service. We have been using it for 2.5 years and got in early so they have been great to us.

Cons

My least favorite part is the reports. They are inconsistent, they don't often make sense, and they are lacking in sophistication. We used to run very extensive monthly KPIs with MINDBODY and now we often don't trust the data. This is a huge bummer.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi John!
Thanks so much for sharing your insightful review. We are obsessed with providing the best possible studio management solution, so it is awesome to hear that you are so satisfied after making the switch from MindBody to WellnessLiving. Having built ourselves from the ground up, we understand that small businesses cannot afford to be paying extra fees on top of extra fees just to access the basic features you need to run your business. That is why we provide every customer with every tool you need. Our customer service teams are always happy to help you with anything you need and it is great to know that you have had such positive interactions with them. Be sure to let a team member know about any issues you have with reports and perhaps we can help you find a solution. Also, let us know what new features and improvements you would like to see implemented so that we can start building them as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
The WellnessLiving Team

John C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Why Wellness Living is Better!

Reviewed on 5/23/2019

See Pros... the one thing that really stands out is the management of minors that do not have an email.

Pros

"What makes Wellness Living better? The answer was simple... Customer-centrics!" Here are 3 compelling reasons why Wellness Living is better than most other CRM's.

COST: As a business owner/operator R.O.I. is paramount. Wellness Living easily stood out amongst the others in this area. After evaluating close to a dozen other software platforms and the solutions they provide. Wellness Living easily stood out amongst the others in this area; from client management to business reporting.They pretty much have it all at a competitive price.

USER FRIENDLY: As a business provider of both adult & youth services from large group training to birthday parties, I could not find another platform that easily and accurately tracked children without the use of an email address. Their system easily allows one adult to manage the accounts of every other member of the family with one email. This was a game changer for me and my business! No other platform offered this option with the ease of use for me as an operator and for my customer. I would be remised if I didn't mention that the mobile app further substantiates my point. Our members can register themselves or their children from their smart phones in less than a minute.

3. SERVICE AND SUPPORT: Where can you find a CRM company that 1. Its support team truly knows the intricacies of their platform. 2. Is polite and professional. 3. Timely in their response. Well, look no further! Wellness Living handles all 3 points with ease.

Cons

As with any software platform that evolves with the growing needs of its customers. Wellness Living is no different. However, this is addressed in a timely fashion.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey John!
Thanks so much for your awesome review! As the startup business we once were, we understand that our customers need a cost-effective option to keep ahead of the competition, which is why we offer WellnessLiving for such an awesome price. We also understand that businesses of all types need to cater to their customers particular needs, as you do with your adult and youth clients, so we are so happy to hear that we have been able to help you serve your clients well with our unique options. It is awesome to know that our apps have allowed your clients to find an easy way to connect with your business. Our teams are so proud to help awesome businesses like yours serve local communities, and we are over the moon to know that you love working with us, too. We cannot wait to see how our companies continue to grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
The WellnessLiving Team

Wanted Wellness Living to work for me

Reviewed on 5/1/2019

I used this for personal training memberships and this system did not function. It started giving clients more sessions available to use when clients had not paid for sessions. It didn't give the correct amount of sessions clients paid for. The session counts vs how much client paid monthly were always wrong. This made for a huge nightmare financially and h to do every client manually on paper while paying Wellness Living. The support staff had no resolution "they're looking into it" "there's a problem with this and we're working on it" No fixes made, just band aids. Clients were frustrated in that they couldn't book due to difficulty - not easy system compared to others they had used for different companies. Clients got frustrated paying money then their session counts wrong. Clients got frustrated because the app always had a glitch or wasn't working right.
Many technical issues with Wellness Living and their support staff were hit or miss. I really wanted it to work because they have everything I need. But after 2 years and literally daily phone calls on client accounts, I switched companies.
I would not recommend Wellness Living. They are trying to do too much too fast and their system isn't working properly. This is for personal training and bootcamp businesses I have.

Pros

Affordable and offered everything needed.

Cons

Offered everything needed but functions did not work. Difficult to use for clients. Functions they had did not work such as rollover sessions. Created a bookkeeping nightmare went they did upgrades and messed up every accounts sessions (credited and debiting client sessions the were or weren't paid for). There's no management to call - they only give you on boarding and tech support.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi, we're glad to hear that WellnessLiving was an affordable option that offered all the functionality you needed to run your business, but I'm sorry to hear that the WellnessLiving software ultimately did not work the way you wanted it to for your business. I understand it can be frustrating when a resolution cannot immediately be reached and I understand how important it is to have information displayed accurately in your system. We work with so many personal trainers and have helped them grow and scale their business, we would love to take a deeper dive into your setup and review you settings to ensure all is at it should be. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always value hearing our customers opinions no matter what, and will continue to strive to do better. Can you please call our VP Joshua directly a 1-888-668-7728 and he will do everything in his power to make sure you get the resolution you need and deserve.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Industry: Retail
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

A System with Great Potential

Reviewed on 10/25/2018

Use it every day and love it!

Pros

I store my appointment details on my calendar, but I can’t keep track of them when I’m in a hurry. WellnessLiving is a lifesaver especially for people like me who need to be organized and reminded about my meetings. It contains a simple interface which is straightforward to use. The best part is I can actually book a lunch meeting while searching for a restaurant or location on Google. Our staff can check co-workers schedule and manage appointments simultaneously using this software. No need to pick up the phone or send an email to check if you’re available on that date.

Cons

I was quite disappointed with the customer support. They were slow to respond and not knowledgeable about the software. They need to train them to be more equipped for troubleshooting concerns.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're so glad to hear you think of WellnessLiving as a lifesaver and that you are using it every day and loving it! That is absolutely our goal when it comes to helping our customers achieve their highest level of success! We're also glad to hear you find our interface simple and effective when booking your appointments. We know that is vital when you are running a business and are busy yourself! I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with customer service, it is always our mandate to put our customers and their unique business needs first and we take pride in our level and speed of service and our knowledge about the product. If there are specific concerns about the software or issues that may arise, the fastest way to reach our Customer Excellence Team is to open a ticket in our Support Portal. We certainly hope you continue to love using the WellnessLiving software and feel confident in contacting us anytime for support.

Heather M.

Excellent Customer Service that is Always Available to Assist us

Reviewed on 7/16/2018

Pros

The software is easy to use and pretty user friendly for staff and clients. Since the staff app came out a few months ago our staff is much happier with the ease of checking and maintaining their schedules. There have been a few hiccups (see below), but each time I am able to reach Ry with Customer Service who goes above and beyond to resolve the issue. If he is unable to come up with a resolution, due to a software/engineering issue rather than his ability, he escalates it to the engineering team to resolve the issue or provide more explanation. I appreciate the fact that he also keeps me updated on a regular basis as to the ETA and progress on the resolution.

Cons

Although the software is easy to use, I wish the reports had more filter options especially in regards to financial detail reports and memberships. We have had some hiccups with our clients that have ongoing appointments. Some of the clients that have had the same ongoing appointment for a couple of years have had their ongoing appointment renewal skipped on a random week. It usually happens with several clients at the same time and we have clients that arrive for an appointment that is not on the books and that another client was booked into. (some ongoing clients cancel every so often so at first glance we assume that is the reason they are not on the schedule). When this first happened three months ago I was given a general email response and verbal response by two different customer service agents that we have to manually make those appointments; and it is nearly impossible to anticipate one ongoing appointment missing with almost 170 ongoing appointments each week. I spent many hours double checking our schedule weeks in advance to try and prevent another issue.
The second time the ongoing appointment error happened I dealt directly with Ry who took a look at it and could see there was an issue. He tried to come up with a resolution, but ultimately this was a software glitch and he submitted it to engineering.

Despite some issues here and there, the customer support team has been helpful in trying to fix issues and submit feature requests for engineering to develop.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Heather! Thanks so much for leaving your review and helping to make WellnessLiving even better. We would never have been able to build our software without comments and suggestions from customers like you, so keep them coming and we will keep doing everything in our power to provide you with the best solution for your business. Be sure to let us know all your thoughts on the Elevate Staff App, too!