WellnessLiving Reviews

WellnessLiving

Business management for the health & fitness industry

Customer Support Software
4.3/5

Justin
Justin

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic software that is totally customizable to my business. Great service too.

Reviewed on 2017-10-30

Simple, customizable, and easy to use with great support. From my experience there is no service that even compares. Between the adaptable technology, amazing support, and ease of use I couldn't be happier. I hope every gym uses them, except my competitors.
Thank you, Wellness Living for making the success of my gym much easier, and for all your support.

Pros

I've been with Wellness Living for about 2 ½ years now. I've used multiple softwares at my gym in the past including EZ Facility, Zen Planner, and Mindbody. I've definitely had experience with other options. I must tell you, I have no intention of ever going back. Wellness Living has outperformed every other service I've ever used on every level.
Every other service expected me to change my business to accommodate their software! That seemed crazy to me. Wellness Living adapted their software to my business's needs. That was huge for my business. On top of that, the app is fantastic, it works seamlessly and my clients love the ease of use for booking an appointment and purchasing additional services and products. Their support is second to none if I have a question or an issue it's never difficult to find someone and get it resolved quickly. The reporting is completely customizable which I love. The rewards program is easy to implement and has been fantastic for incentivizing the behaviors that grow our gym. The SEO boost I received from starting with Wellness Living has been great and made my job MUCH easier. Along the digital lines, I also have to say that their data migration was the easiest I've ever experienced. They handled everything. If you've ever experienced the typical nightmare of data migration you know how huge a benefit that is.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Justin!

Thanks for your support and for taking the time to leave us a review. We at WellnessLiving know that software that you choose should work for your business, not against you, and we work hard to provide you with everything you could ever need. Our team is obsessed with making things work just the way you want, so we are so happy to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome experience with us over these past two-and-a-half years. Cheers to another!

Anna

Great Software, Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2023-09-25

Customer service is amazing, they truly care about their clients

Customer service is amazing, they truly care about their clients

Pros

Great software, regularly updated with new and helpful functions to grow business

Cons

As with all software, sometimes there are glitches, particularly with the apps.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our software and customer service!

We take pride in providing software that helps businesses thrive, and it's fantastic to know that you appreciate our regular updates and new functions designed to support your business's growth. Remember, we encourage users to share their feedback and ideas on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/. Your input helps shape the future of our software, ensuring it meets your evolving needs.

We're delighted that you've found value in switching to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. We believe in offering not only great software but also exceptional customer service. Our team is committed to providing the best possible support and ensuring that our clients receive the assistance they need.

But we do understand that software, like any technology, may occasionally encounter glitches. Rest assured, our dedicated team is always working diligently to address any issues promptly and ensure a smooth experience for our users. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. You can also visit our Knowledge Base for even more guidance on specific features at: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/

Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management solution. We're here to support your success and look forward to being part of your journey as you continue to grow and thrive.

Best regards,

Jeremy I. (Customer Advocate)

Renee

Good Ideas - TERRIBLE Execution

Reviewed on 2024-02-06

From the start I had red flags that I ignored. For example, I went to someone else's website to check out how they used WL. Then I "tried" to go to WL's main website and I kept getting redirected back to the website I had visited.
This software did NOT make running my biz easier, I had so many procedures on how to do simple things like matching our daily deposits to the reports from WL b/c nothing was accurate. Updates, OMG, nightmares - whether it was poor design, poor testing b/f rolling out, poor programming or all of the above, I don't know but the number of times they broke (and continue to do so, I left 2 yrs ago) is amazing to me.
What caused me to leave was one of these updates. They broke their recurring class booking - the system would REBOOK clients into classes they'd been removed from. Not only were we accused of doing this ourselves (you physically cannot book a client into a past class), I was told no less than 6 different times this was fixed just to prove it hadn't been. This caused us so much time & money b/c the only way to get rid of the rebookings, was to manually delete each one by hand. They had no way to do this for us.
Now for the ugly truth - WL tries to say they're all about positivity (rainbows & kittens) but IMO they are a toxic company. They constantly blame their customers for issues found until you can prove it's their software. They never look at the issue first, always the end user.
When I finally left, they BEGGED me to stay - told me they'd fix my issue (this was at least 3x of the 6 they told me it was fixed) and once they realized I was a lost cause, they threw up every roadblock possible. They told me they didn't know how to get my cc data b/c they never had clients leave (whatever...) and stonewalled me for MONTHS! I did finally get my data but only once I got the [sensitive content hidden] involved. Like what company requires you to get the [sensitive content hidden] of a company involved to cancel? A toxic one

Stay away - it's been 2 yrs since I left and I still hear from clients about how to leave b/c they aren't able to reach anyone or are getting stonewalled.

Pros

Pretty colors and design, good concepts/ideas. There are a lot of things to like about WL conceptually. You can book clients into classes ongoing, you can link family members and have a single payment method. They offer events, discounts, gift cards, SMS communication (new) and so much more.
But - read the rest of my review please

Cons

I was with WL for 5 yrs - multiple times a year, I'd even argue every single update, they would break the software. Sometimes it was minor, lots of times it was MAJOR! Every 6 weeks we'd have to brace for an update and figure out what got broken. Sometimes it wasn't even related to the update that was rolled out, their programmers just mucked stuff up. End users were beta testers.
God forbid you have an issue, you'll be required to screen shot, video whatever was happening. Oh and don't forget to clear your cache...

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Wanted a better calendar/schedule which WL did have until they broke it.

Zen Planner

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was too clunky and confusing...

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Dear Renee,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your insights into your experience with WellnessLiving. We're truly sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during your time with us. Your feedback regarding software updates and usability concerns is invaluable to us as we continuously strive to improve our platform and services.

We understand the frustration caused by the recurring issues you encountered, and we apologize for any inconvenience or stress it may have caused. Your experience does not reflect the level of service we aim to provide, and we take your comments very seriously.

We're actively addressing internal issues to improve user experience and prevent future occurrences. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your input. Feel free to reach out if you need more assistance or have additional feedback.

Morgan W.

john

• Customer Support Software

Wellness Living sets a new standard in the Customer Relation Management business

Reviewed on 2023-11-06

As previous stated, please take a look at the Pros

As previous stated, please take a look at the Pros

Pros

From pricing to onboarding (data migration) to implementation to support the WL platform is hands down the best system on the market. Any business owner would be a fool not to take a look at their offering. After 5 years, they continue to be the standard by which I gauge any other CRM platforms that try to win my business and network.

Cons

Recently speaking it is becoming difficult to get support on the phone. This is a first in the 5+ years that i have been with WL.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear about your extraordinary experience with WellnessLiving and appreciate your kind words about our platform, from pricing and onboarding to your launch date and ongoing support. It's fantastic to know that we continue to set the standard for your business needs in the CRM industry.

We apologize for any challenges you've encountered recently in reaching our support team over the phone. Your feedback is crucial, and we're actively working to enhance our response times. To address your concern promptly, we encourage you to call and leave a voicemail. Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] with a detailed description of your concern.

Once again, thank you for your glowing review and for being a valued part of the WellnessLiving community.

Warm regards,

Tony F. (Customer Advocate)

Katie

Endless Possibilities with Wellness Living Software for Studios

Reviewed on 2023-09-21

The onboarding process was fabulous! My dedicated specialist would find the answers to any questions I had. I also utilize the "help line" quite often and I'm always surprised by the quick response and level of concern from the agents who are on call.

Pros

The ability to create classes, events, and appointments for my new yoga studio is the part of the software that I use the most. My clients can easily choose from purchase options and book a class from their phone or computer. I also enjoy the varying degree of permissions I can allow for instructors and future employees.

Cons

When I create an Event, it seems like there are too many settings on the event set up page, and then the purchase option ticket that has to be created to go along with the event. Especially the purchasing rules and use of the early bird discount. Also, the Elevate Staff App does not always refresh class count numbers without a manual refresh from the instructors.

Vagaro and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

A studio nearby had recently switched to Wellness Living, and I liked the way it functioned from the user end. I also liked what the sales agent and demo specialist had to say when I was researching products.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Katie,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're truly appreciative of your kind words and thrilled to have you as part of our community. From creating classes and events to the seamless booking for your clients, we're delighted that you're enjoying our software for your yoga studio.

We value your feedback on Event setup and purchasing rules; it helps us improve. Regarding the Elevate Staff App, our team is continually working to enhance its performance. Should you have questions or concerns, please reach out to [email protected], or leave a voicemail when you call, and our team will promptly assist you.

We'd love your insights on our Community Forum, a place to share, ask questions, and influence our software's future. Check it out here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, Katie! We're here to support you every step of the way and look forward to this journey together.
Warm regards,
Adam S. (Customer Advocate)

Paolo

• Customer Support Software

Great All-in-One Software, Excellent Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2023-09-12

It has been fantastic. The customer service has been quick to respond to our needs.

Pros

The scheduling and billing work exactly as needed. The fact that we can also do a lot of automated marketing is a major benefit. The software is highly versatile and can be suited to different business needs. The onboarding process was smoother than expected! Zapier and Mailchimp integrations are huge!

Cons

sometimes it can be just a little bit slow, but it doesn't happen often. We also have a lot of data so it is understandable.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Paolo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of WellnessLiving on Capterra. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our all-in-one software and the excellent customer service you've received.

When it comes to switching from Mindbody, we're proud to be your choice for a music school-focused solution. Our onboarding team is dedicated to ensuring that your transition is as smooth as possible, and it's wonderful to hear that your onboarding experience exceeded expectations. While Mindbody has its limitations for your unique needs, WellnessLiving not only caters to music schools but also provides a robust suite of features to enhance your operations.

It's fantastic to know that our scheduling and billing features meet your needs precisely, allowing you to save valuable time and reduce potential errors. We understand the importance of streamlining processes, and our integrations and automations, including Zapier and Mailchimp, are here to make your life easier.

As one of our newest integrations, Zapier opens a world of endless possibilities of seamless automation and connectivity for you. Through a series of automated workflows called "Zaps," you're then able to connect to over 5,000 of the most popular work apps, including Mailchimp. It's truly a win-win for your music school!

Paolo, we really value your understanding regarding the occasional speed issue, especially considering the volume of data you manage. Remember, your feedback helps us continually optimize our system for even better performance.

We're thrilled to have you as part of the WellnessLiving community, and we're here to support your music school's unique requirements. Your choice to switch highlights our dedication to delivering top-notch customer service and tailored solutions.

Our team is always just a message away, and we're committed to ensuring your experience remains fantastic. If you ever have more insights to share or any questions, please feel free to reach out. You can send us an email at [email protected] or hop on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

I'm confident you'll get the answers you're looking for in a timely manner. Again, thanks Paolo for choosing WellnessLiving, and here's to continued success for your music school!

Warm regards,

Quentin W. (Customer Advocate)

Sheila

• Customer Support Software

Don’t know if I will stay

Reviewed on 2023-09-22

Going live was postponed due to items were not completed on their side and when I did fill out my sms application before we went live their system did not save it so there was a five day delay. Then the merchant rep dropped the ball and never ordered my card scanner. Can’t go live when you can’t take payments. I am very disillusioned with this company and am still contemplating going back to MINDBODY as they at least are consumer friendly as well as business owner friendly.

Pros

Initially the cost was much lower than MINDBODY. They offer the same service but just a few quirks

Cons

I have been with them two weeks and the software is counter intuitive. Too many questions to answer to book or cancel a session. Not easy to read what each item means near the clients name. Difficult to see if they paid. Too many options listed and not easy to use on my iPad. I have to go to my office site to mange checking in my clients. Not very user friendly overall compared to MINDBODY

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and we truly appreciate your honesty. We're here to assist and ensure your experience with WellnessLiving is the best it can be. We understand that transitioning to a new software system can come with its challenges, and we're committed to addressing your concerns. It's our goal to make your experience as smooth and user-friendly as possible.

We're sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during your onboarding process, and we truly appreciate your patience. To address your concerns effectively, I'm personally setting up a call between you and a senior member of our Customer Excellence Team. Expect them to reach out shortly. Their expertise will be dedicated to resolving all outstanding issues and ensuring a smoother experience moving forward.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we hope to regain your trust and demonstrate the value of WellnessLiving to your business. While there is sometimes a learning curve as a new customer, rest assured, we provide everything you need to ensure you're set up properly and comfortable using our tools. Below I've included a link to our Knowledge Base, where we have step-by-step documentation on how to best use our software.

If you have any additional feedback or questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out by phone, email, or our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to working closely with you to enhance your experience for years to come.

Warm regards,

Curtis J. (Customer Advocate)

Kelly

Not worth it.

Reviewed on 2023-05-08

I'd say overall it was good in the beginning until they started making so many changes they couldn't keep up with themselves. I hope for their sake they can get it figured out, because they don't have an awesome reputation amongst studio [sensitive content hidden] right now. And our outboarding process was so painful it left a very bitter feeling around the whole experience. We weren't upset about the company when we first were leaving, we just needed something different, but they made it really hard not to be.

Pros

We signed up and used WellnessLiving for a couple of years before deciding to move on. It was comprehensive, relatively easy to use and had functions that we needed.

Cons

Every time they added new features, it was cool, but they never made any of the features awesome. They only worried about adding the new. Meanwhile, we had customer service issues every day because of the glitches in just the normal scheduling system. I didn't care about the upgrades if the basics didn't work. And our outboardinf process was a nightmare. They have outsourced their customer service and it is apparent. that they aren't actually concerned about the customer.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

We loved StudioBookings, it was just very basic. It's great for a solopreneur or a very small studio. 1-5 instructors.

StudioBookings

Price

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Kelly,

We're all about customer feedback and then taking that information to continuously improve in any way we can. We're doing it with our support team, we're doing it with our pricing plans and we're doing it with our software. We get requests from customers all the time, "why don't you add __ feature", or "I'd love it if you could integrate with __ platform", and then we build those features, which we release in our updates every few months. The impact can be amazing because even a simple enhancement to save a few clicks on one page can, over time, save staff hours of admin work, it helps your business and it also helps us be a better platform. We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't positive when you were closing your account. It is our policy to require a phone call when you request an early account closure prior to the end on a 12-month plan, although I am glad to see that after speaking with our agent you were able to close your account on the timeframe you had in mind and without fee. We're sad to see you go but we hope you can find the right software for your business.

Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Clif

Why a High Review of Wellness Living

Reviewed on 2019-09-13

Overall, I am extremely pleased with Wellness Living. They do a great job working with those that use their software. They know who is paying their bills. Our success means Wellness Living will be successful. They really look for ways to make me more successful and profitable.

Pros

As the owner of 3 Yoga Studios and used 4 different software packages to manage my businesses. Once I got use to the ways to use Wellness Living, I noticed all of the ways the designers have made moving between forms, client information, classes, and much more; I have to rate it the best that I've used.

The biggest value is the Tech Support. They are all friendly, patient, and well versed on the software. I have raised a couple of interesting questions and if they felt they did not have the correct answer, they asked for input from their team. I've called at a busy time, left a incomplete message, only to receive a call to insure that I was helped.

Lastly, each time an Update comes out, it DOES improve my ability to manage my businesses.

Cons

The only option that I have asked for was a tool / solution to manage Substitutes for Classes. I have only found one supplier do it well.

Wellness Living provides a easy system to send in requests for improvements. I have raised this with them. I sense that they will have a solution out soon.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Clif,
Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving strives to be the best all in one management solution for business owners such as yourself. We have built our software based on the suggestions received from our customers, so we are happy to hear that our system is so user-friendly and that you found all the various features helpful to your business. We are proud that we have won your heart! Our support team strives to deliver solutions to all customers regardless of how complex their issues may be. We are here to ensure that your needs are met, no matter the time of day. We are always working to improve our software, and are glad to know that our efforts are helping you manage your business. Our community forum is now in beta, so please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions on this new platform. We can't wait to hear more of your great ideas! You couldn't have said it better: Your success is our success!
Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Terri

• Customer Support Software

Expensive for what you get

Reviewed on 2023-04-21

For the most part it is a good system, allowing client followup, scheduling and payments. Customer service was only fair.

Pros

Had the features I needed, but ended up paying for extra features I didn't need.

Cons

EVERY extra feature cost more $. Signed up for the subscription with a lifetime rate that 2 years into it went up, with a second increase 2 years after that. Discontinued them because what I was getting wasn't worth the extra $.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Terri,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Since our inception we've been focused on delivering a superior software experience at an affordable price and with top tier customer support. We have continuously invested in our product and added features that customers have requested, ranging from minor enhancements to features for adding entire new revenue streams to your business. As the price on everything has gone up, we did everything possible to hold off as long as we could, but in 2021 we had to raise our price for the first time in eight years. Last year, we also conducted analysis that showed us that a large number of our customers are using only some features in the software but leaving others completely unused, all the while paying the same price on our subscription (which sounds a lot like your scenario). To provide you with better value, we retired our previous pricing structure and replaced it with an entirely new structure. I'm adding a link to our pricing page below, please know that under the new structure we have plans available at or below your previous monthly rate with most or all of the features you had been using up until this point.

Marina A. (Customer Advocate)

samantha
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Karma Yoga Live

Reviewed on 2021-04-28

overall good

overall good

Pros

visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

Cons

Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

Meta for Business

price

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

less expensive and offered online on demand scheduling

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Samantha,

Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance.

Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Mark

WellnessLiving Launch Success

Reviewed on 2022-08-01

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

Pros

I’ve been with Mindbody 10 years now. This software is every bit as good and more without charging exorbitant rates and fees.

Cons

Payment deposits to my business are not as quick as with my previous provider but it’s a minor grievance

Vagaro

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Their rates increases are too frequent and too high for the service. Plus the last rate increase included extra 20% charge on new client purchases. That was blatant overreach! Plus their customer service standards have slipped over the years.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The outstanding client rewards program. Plus they can do everything Mindbody does at half the price.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Wow, thanks for the great review Mark! WellnessLiving is built to do everything Mindbody can do, but at a much more affordable price. It's amazing that you made the switch after 10 years on that platform, I can't image how nerve-racking software it must've been at first but I'm glad that our onboarding team was able to help make your move a success and that you are now saving money with WellnessLiving. It's awesome to hear that you're using rewards, that's a huge part of any business nowadays as the power of incentives is one of the most powerful tools to keep clients coming back to your business. At Mindbody they like to charge an add-on fee for that, but fortunately rewards is one of many features already included in your plan, at no additional cost.
WellnessLiving was founded on a respect for you - our customer - and we recognize that our sole purpose is on supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Mohammad
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

WellnessLiving is the product you need to run your physical life.

Reviewed on 2023-03-04

A great application to use. It has all the requirement. The cost is a bit higher but overall it is good.

Pros

The staff is their asset. The support is really great and you feel they are very comfortable when they talk to you and support you.

Cons

They do not consider complains from the first time unless few people/users raise the flag with the same issue then they would consider that complain and start working on it.

ABC Glofox and Vagaro

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

The support deteriorated. It is not becoming the first option to use for many.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The application is more user friendly and the interfaces looks better. As a user or when you are surfing the application you both feel you are finding what you are looking for.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Mohammad,

Thanks for the great review, it's awesome to hear that you like working with our support team. We offer substantial Help Center resources for our customers like the Knowledge Base (1000+ articles) and the Community Forum, but sometimes you'll have a question where you want to get an answer right away and there's no substitute for having a knowledge and savvy agent at the ready when you need it.
I'd like to clarify on the part where you mentioned issues with the software. We provide immediate assistance to every customer inquiry, be it a question, an issue or even a complaint on how the software works.
The way our process works is simple: you bring it to our support team, and we provide solutions based on your business needs and the use case. More often than not there's a setting in the backend or a way to it set it up differently which is exactly the type of thing our support team likes to help with.
Frequently, we also get customer requests to enhance the software by adding or improving on certain features. These range from simple tweaks in the interface to entire new features for adding revenue streams. We build a lot of those enhancements with each of our regular updates and we use an upvote system where we prioritize topics that businesses are requesting the most.
Occasionally we also come across instances where a particular feature isn't working as intended, and in those cases our development team fixes it right away - no upvotes required.
We stand out from the competition in many ways but WellnessLiving customer support is what truly sets us apart. Thanks again for the great review.

Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Tracy
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Five stars to the whole WL crew!!

Reviewed on 2022-05-28

I've had a great experience with Wellness Living. I need a lot of tech support - the system has so much capability and I've had to grow into using many of the features. I love that tech support is always available and so willing to help me.

Pros

From sales to on-boarding to tech support, I’ve been so pleased with Wellness Living. The sales + marketing automations have improved my client acquisition + retention numbers. The FitVid product has been a great value add for my clients. And the tech support team is so helpful. I’d recommend WL to any boutique fitness studio.

Cons

I often need the direct booking link to my events. I'd love for that to be available from the All Events Menu/Page rather than having to click through and scroll to the bottom of the page.

More features.

Price + friendliness

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Tracy,

Wow! Thank you for the exceptional review! We are delighted that your experience with us has gone so well since the day you became a part of the WellnessLiving family. All our team members across our various departments are excited to be part of your journey and to help support you at every step of the way. As a company, we're passionate about giving boutique fitness studios everywhere access to the same powerful tools big businesses use to grow revenue and retain their clients, all through the power of simple-to-use automations that allow you to seamlessly manage your day-to-day and to make sales in your sleep. FitVID On-Demand video is another benefit that many of our most successful customers such as yourself have used to add huge value to client packages, which certainly helps boost auto-renewals on your most valuable and loyal group of members. We're very thankful to be working with you and we're looking forward to speaking again soon!

Kelly

Could not be happier

Reviewed on 2022-09-02

I was very nervous to switch software companies knowing what a large undertaking it may be, but it was extremely worth it! From the very beginning, I was completely supported from Wellness Living from sales to onboarding to account management. Since then, customer support has answered every question I have had, everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and the software is so easy to use both on the back end and for the client. I am SO happy I switched!!!!!

Pros

Cons

The only thing that took some getting used to for me was adding photos to marketing emails. I am used to it now, but you do have to jump through a few hoops to add your own photos.
The auto marketing is amazing though.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Kelly,

Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. Our customers always tell us that it was nerve-racking at first, but the persistent support from their dedicated Onboarding Specialists addressed all their concerns and ensured the migration was a success. They are there for you every step of the way, from transferring all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. It's crucial that your transition is a smooth process since it requires you to trust us with your business to make sure everything goes as seamlessly as possible. Running a business is hard work, and we want to make sure we're doing everything we can to help you along the way! Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together!

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Shawn
  • Industry: Performing Arts

WellnessLiving Review

Reviewed on 2022-09-27

Overall, I like all of the features and I especially appreciate how affordable it is!

Pros

I love the how usuer friendly most things are. I like the ability to quicky duplicate classes and purchase items. I like the ability to group members and to email/text members. It really is a one stop shop! I also love the reports!

Cons

I feel that sometimes there are a few more steps then necessary. Things could me streamlined a bit. I also receive complaints about glitches and errors from my clients semi often, when they are trying to sign up for classes.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks for the great review Shawn! WellnessLiving is easy enough for anyone to use, which is important especially if you have clients who have never used software before and you want it to be really easy for them to make their bookings and do their purchases, hassle-free. Because it's customizable you can tailor everything from booking policies, available purchase options and schedule visibility to your liking. And you can switch it all around down the line if you feel like making any changes! It's all easily done from Setup with one just login – no more need for seven different accounts with various tool platforms for emails or scheduling or payments. Everything you need to run you business, integrated all in one platform. That's why we're here! To help make your life easier as a business owner. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Christopher R. (Customer Advocate)

Matthew

• Customer Support Software

Awful - All attempts to fix by management have been lackluster and ineffective.

Reviewed on 2018-03-18

None. Any perceived benefits from the clients side are MORE than eliminated by the fact that it forces a business owner to run blind.

Pros

We changed to this software from Mindbody because it was, at first glance, much more intuitive and easy to use from our clients perspective.

Cons

This software has completely put my business in the dark from an analytical standpoint. The reports are inconsistent, inaccurate, and unusable.

For example, originally, they had no way of separating cash based or accrual based accounting, nor did they realize why this would be important. After explaining to their management team why a business might need to know this, they added a filter to a single report that allowed to view only cash reporting. This filter means this is the only truly accurate report and all other data compared to it is useless.

Additionally, reports consistently return inconsistent data. A membership report run for a previous month will swing by 10-15% running the report from one day to the next, which should be impossible, as that month is ALREADY OVER and the data should be unchangeable.

Apart from the horrifying inaccuracies in the data, even if it were accurate it would be nearly unusable in any helpful, decision making way. There's no way to compare one set of data to previous sets without recording it externally and doing the number crunching yourself.

In an effort to extrapolate literally ANYTHING useful from this software, I've had to hire analytical accountants to manually sift through the available data, and create custom designed software, at great expense.

The decision to move to this software may have been the biggest mistake my company has made in 5+ years.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Matthew, I'm Lyndsay, one of the Customer Success Managers here at WellnessLiving. I'm really sorry to hear that you are having so many issues with your reporting. Please give us a call at 1 (888) 668-7728 and we'll get that straightened out for you in no time.

Once we get your reports working for you, maybe you'd like to invite our CEO, Len Fridman to visit your location while on his tour of WellnessLiving Studios in your area? Check it out:

----> https://youtu.be/j8QCFI39_WA

----> https://youtu.be/RrjD7a_2G1A

----> https://youtu.be/Zevo4_c9hhc

Katya

Unacceptable

Reviewed on 2023-01-03

inexcusably poor customer service and their business practices are shady at best making me feel like Im getting scammed by the company.

Pros

The start-up was fine.. after that it was all down hill

Cons

the customer service is TERRIBLE. all they do is lie to you and say that they will call you back and never do.it is impossible to cancel the subscription because you, the owner, have no say in the matter. you have to call up tech support where they will "get back to you" and then never do. I have been trying to cancel for 3 weeks now and have resorted to putting a stop order on my credit card because they refuse to pick up the calls and im assuming now that my number has been put on their watch list as I get sent to voicemail 9/10 times. There is also no way for the owner to remove or edit the first credit card they put in, meaning that you have no ability to cancel your subscription or remove your personal payment information from their database. So basically it's impossible to leave without talking to their staff or canceling your credit card entirely.I wanted to post this so that anyone looking to sign up is warned that once you're in. its hard to get out.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Katya,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. As with many software companies, you have signed up on service agreement for a fixed period of time, and we'll need to get in touch with you directly in order to process any requests for early closure prior to that date. Several members of our team attempted to contact you last week by phone and by email when you submitted your request but unfortunately it seems they weren't able to reach you. Please know that I'd really like to help you with your account and make this right. I've sent you an email, if you can please respond or alternatively email me back at [email protected] and I will see to it that we help you with your account right away.

Naz H. (Customer Advocate)

Keturah

Not Worth It

Reviewed on 2023-07-24

It was fine. The price was higher than I wanted to pay, but they offer so many things I thought it would be worth it. Unfortunately I found they offer many things but none of them are done well. I would not recommend wasting your time.

Pros

I liked the look of Wellness Living. It was easy to use. I liked the emailing and texting features as well as the reminders sent. I liked how easy it was to mark attendance.

Cons

This is an application that is meant for gyms. There are many similarities between gyms and music schools, but it felt like I was always trying to stick a square peg in a round hole. The scheduling aspect is key and didn’t function well for us. We use recurring lessons only and when their was a recurring issue with students being randomly dropped from their teacher’s schedule, customer service said it wasn’t a problem. That was the final straw for us.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Keturah,

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive as we hoped.

Our main goal is to provide an all-encompassing business management platform tailored to the unique needs of music schools like yours. We've collaborated closely with hundreds of music schools to refine our features, ensuring that they address every aspect of your business, from easy client booking to schedule and equipment management, marketing solutions, and advanced reporting.

Upon investigating your account, I noticed that you reached out to our Customer Support Team for assistance with a scheduling issue last year. However, it seems that we were unable to connect with you despite making several phone calls and sending emails.

I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as expected, but please know that our Customer Support Team is here to help, and they excel at resolving such issues. There could be various reasons for the discrepancy, such as client-side cancellations, schedule edits by staff, or purchase/booking rules set up in the backend. All we'd need is the opportunity to work with you to dive deeper and get you the answers you're looking for.

We're sorry to see you go, but we genuinely wish you all the best in your future business endeavours. If you ever reconsider and need assistance in the future, our team is here to support you.

Jessie

• Customer Support Software

Wellness Living has saved us tons of time and $$$!

Reviewed on 2023-09-07

We are keeping better track of our clients, able to offer memberships that are easy to sell and of high value to our members, all of which means higher revenue for us.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. If I can someone answers 98% of the time. The staff is polite, helpful and really cares about solving problems.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that we were charged in Canadian Dollors instead of USD.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jessie,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback. We're absolutely thrilled to hear about the positive impact our platform has had on your business.

First and foremost, we're delighted that you've had such a great experience with our Customer Service Team. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch support, and it's heartening to know that you've found our team to be polite, helpful, and dedicated to solving any issues you encounter. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

We understand your preference for being charged in Canadian Dollars, and we appreciate your feedback on this matter. We continually assess ways to enhance our billing processes, and your input is invaluable in this regard.

It's fantastic to hear that WellnessLiving has helped you streamline your business operations. By keeping better track of your clients and offering easy-to-sell, high-value memberships, you've not only saved time and money but also increased your revenue. Your success is a testament to the power of our platform, and we're honored to be part of your journey.

If you ever have more suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. We're here to support your business every step of the way. You can also visit one of our community-driven platforms to get the answers you're looking for.

Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/

Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Warm regards,

Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Anna

• Customer Support Software

I couldn't imagine going with another company

Reviewed on 2023-09-18

WellnessLiving has made owning a company a breeze. Everything we do is through WellnessLiving and if we ever have any problems or questions, they're always there to give you a solution.

Pros

Our studio loves how easy it is to schedule students, add clients, take payment, advertise, and keep track of payroll/hours.

Cons

I think my only complaint would be the expense of having WellnessLiving. 4 years ago we were a very small company and I was scared to make the jump of getting WellnessLiving for the studio due to the expenses. The expenses are worth it... Looking back now, it was the right move and I can't imagine if I went with another company, honestly.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Anna,

We appreciate you! Thank you for being part of the WellnessLiving family and for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you couldn't imagine going with another company, and we're honored to have been a part of your music studio's journey for the past four years.

It's fantastic to know that our software has made scheduling students, managing clients, handling payments, advertising, and keeping track of payroll and hours a breeze for your studio. We understand that the cost can be a concern, especially for small companies, but we're delighted to hear that you found the investment in WellnessLiving to be worth it. Your studio's growth and success are truly the best indicators of the value we provide.

Our team is here to support you every step of the way, and we're thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with our Customer Support Team. If you ever have any questions or run into any challenges, please don't hesitate to reach out by phone, email, or our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

It's worth mentioning that WellnessLiving is a versatile solution that can benefit many types of businesses, including music studios. If you know of any fellow business owners in need of an all-in-one business management platform, please feel free to refer them to us. We'd be happy to assist them, just as we've been privileged to assist your studio.

We're always here to help you find solutions and make the most of our software. Thank you again for your trust and loyalty. We look forward to continuing to support your studio and helping you achieve even greater success in the future!

Warm regards,

Nicholas F. (Customer Advocate)

Joyce
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Executive Director

Reviewed on 2023-09-19

Wellness Living is a good product for calendar scheduling. It's user friendly for client's and they are flexible when considering cost for small businesses.

Pros

Online registration for clients works well. Customer Service especially when considering vendor change was first rate in helping midigate administrative costs. [sensitive content hidden] in particular was very proactive.

Cons

Be aware of annual merchant fees. They are realatively heavy in comparison to other vendors. It would great if the software could give staff and customers a understanding (or cutoff) when clients have used their alloted classes or sessions. This information has to be manually tracked.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Joyce,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feedback about WellnessLiving. We greatly appreciate your input and are thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with our platform.

It's fantastic to know that online registration for your clients is working seamlessly. We understand how crucial this feature is, especially in today's digital age, and we're committed to providing a user-friendly experience for both businesses and clients.

We also appreciate your kind words about our Customer Service Team. We take pride in our proactive and responsive support, and it's wonderful to hear that they played a vital role in helping you during your transition to WellnessLiving. Rest assured that we're here to assist you every step of the way, ensuring that administrative changes are as smooth as possible.

We value your feedback about annual merchant fees, and we want to provide some clarity on their purpose. These fees are an essential part of maintaining and securing your Gateway account, ensuring that your payment processing runs smoothly and securely throughout the year. Our aim is to provide transparent pricing that accommodates businesses of all sizes, and your input is essential in helping us continually refine our offerings.

In addition, Joyce, your feedback about tracking class or session allotments, I'd like to clarify that our system is designed to automate this process. It tracks the allotment the client is assigned (e.g., 8 classes per month), monitors the client's usage of that allotment, and either prevents or allows further booking based on how many classes they have left. Additionally, we have automated notifications tied to this feature to keep both businesses and clients informed.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your merchant processing fees or setting up this automated system, please contact our Customer Solutions Team at [email protected]. They would be more than happy to walk you through the setup and ensure that you are fully utilizing the platform's capabilities.

Joyce, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management solution. We're committed to delivering value, flexibility, and user-friendly tools to support your business's success. Remember, if you ever have more suggestions, questions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out by email or phone. We're here to help you thrive 24/7!

Warm regards,

Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Michaela

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2023-09-27

Great experience! We recommend to other yoga studios. They just did an update that took into account our and other businesses recs for improvement.

Pros

Great Customer Service Help. Always easy to connect with tech support and get any question worked through quickly.

Cons

There have been some settings to adjust to, but nothing major.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Michaela,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback about WellnessLiving. Switching to WellnessLiving for better tech support and a more competitive price is a choice we're grateful you made. We're dedicated to providing high-quality service and support to all our clients, and we're thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with us.

We truly appreciate your support, and we're thrilled to hear about your excellent experience with our Customer Solutions Team! We understand the importance of easy and efficient communication with our 24/7 support, and we're delighted that you find it effortless to connect with us whenever you have questions or need assistance. Providing prompt and helpful solutions is our top priority, and we're here to work through any questions or concerns you may have.

We appreciate your feedback about adjusting to some settings, and we're pleased to hear that these adjustments haven't posed any major challenges for you. We're continually working to enhance our platform and user experience, and your input is invaluable in helping us make improvements.

It's wonderful to hear that you recommend WellnessLiving to other yoga studios, and we appreciate your trust in our platform. We also take client feedback seriously, and our recent update, which incorporated many great recommendations from customers just like you, reflects our commitment to delivering the best possible solution for your business and others. If there's a new feature you'd like to see built, please let us know on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving as your partner in managing your yoga studio. We're here to support you every step of the way, and if you ever have more feedback, questions, or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. Your success and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us.

Wishing you continued success and growth for your yoga studio!

Warm regards,

Rebecca C. (Customer Advocate)

Lara

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2023-10-17

It has taken our business to the next level. We can now manage online and have set up systems that have enabled us to grow the business while being in control.There are still a lot of aspects we haven't implemented yet but are wanting to.

Pros

It is easy to use, a very professional looking app with features to suit our business.

Cons

A bit on the expensive side. The set up was huge but I guess this is expected ted. Sometimes the customer service can be delayed.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Lara,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving. We truly appreciate your kind words and your recommendation.

We're delighted to hear that you find our software easy to use and that you appreciate the professional look and features of our White Label Achieve Client App. Our client app makes it easy for clients to book, pay, view their profile, leave a review, and more. Your satisfaction is incredibly important to us, and we're pleased to be a part of your journey to the next level in your business.

At WellnessLiving, we're committed to ensuring you have the best experience. We're constantly updating our software to provide you with the latest tools and features. You can explore our regular webinars and community-driven platforms like our Knowledge Base and Community Forum to find valuable resources. These platforms offer a wealth of information and the opportunity to interact with other users. I've included the links for each platform below for your reference.

Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

We understand that software setup can sometimes come with challenges. If you have any questions or need assistance in setting up new features, our dedicated Customer Solutions Team is here to guide you. You can reach out to our support team via email at [email protected]. If you prefer calling, please leave a voicemail, and a member of our team will contact you promptly.

We appreciate your feedback on customer service response times. While we continuously work on improving our service, we recommend reaching out to our support team via the email address provided above. This will help ensure a more timely response.

Thank you again for choosing WellnessLiving to help you manage and grow your business. Your success is our success, and we look forward to assisting you further as you continue to implement new aspects of our software.

Warm regards,

Jen C. (Customer Advocate)

Erica

Stressful and major headache

Reviewed on 2021-10-19

After several emails back and forth they have agreed to refund the charges that they charged without my approval but this software has been nothing but a pain since we started it. Between features and scheduling not working right and clients not being able to access the schedule we are in the process of switching services to something that will actually help my business not limit it.

Pros

I love that this software allows me to have my clients sign waivers before ever stepping into the studio and that I am able to require new clients to take our intro class before any other class.

Cons

This software is very hard to navigate and does not link well to our website. Most people who try to just see our schedule on our website end up contacting us because the system says there are no classes available which is not the case. My potential clients do not like that they have to create an account before they can see any information and payments are a hassle. We have a square kiosk in studio and while it claims to link up I have to basically use 2 systems to process the payments which is beyond annoying. To top it off I just learned that they have been charging me for online services for the last year that I've never used. You can't cancel extra services on their own or change your plan you have to call customer service and then they assign your case to a specific representative whos schedule may or may not be convenient to your own schedule.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Erica,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're really sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Schedule, we actually designed that feature to be really simple and easy for clients to use! You mentioned that no classes are shown as available even though you have added them, so this sounds like a few settings need to be changed in your account set up. It's great that you also mentioned having to use 2 systems to process payments, we actually have an integrated payment processing solution for this exact reason - so you can process payments with just a few easy clicks, all in WellnessLiving, without having to use any additional platforms! We'll have a senior rep. on our support team reach out to you to help walk you through making these simple changes, they'll be glad to answer any other questions you have, and you'll see why thousands of businesses love to use WellnessLiving everyday.

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)