WellnessLiving

Business management for the health & fitness industry

Customer Support Software
4.4/5

Anna

Reviewed on 11/18/2022

I cannot express enough how wonderful it is to work with the customer support team at Wellness Living. They go above and beyond to ensure that our business is thriving, and help us take it to the next level!The software is very intuitive and easy to use for us as administrators as well as our community members and clientele.

Pros

Customer support is unmatched!Our members can sign up for classes with ease.Our schedule is available for all to see.Processing payments is a breeze. Integration from MindBody software was smooth.

Cons

Some of our offers that should be auto renewed are available as a "one time purchase", but then auto renewed and causes confusion with our members and leads to more work to refund unrequested renewals.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Anna,

Thank you for the amazing review. We appreciate the positive feedback on your great experience with WellnessLiving, from the software usability itself to your time working with our customer support team. We market our product as a true all-in-one solution for just about every part of running your studio, and we're continuing to expand on the capabilities of the software to help better serve customers such as yourself. By making it simple for clients to see your schedule and book classes online, you start to see substantial growth in the number of clients who end up visiting your studio after viewing the site online, with incremental improvements to the number of clients who go on to convert into recurring memberships. You can then improve client retention rates by using our powerful automations and reporting tools, which also allow you to conduct personalized marketing campaigns to segmented client groups which have been found to be 50% more effective than standard, non-segmented equivalents. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team at any time for assistance with any sort of inquiry pertaining to the software, even for general how-to's or recommendations on setup. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Sara

New User Feedback -

Reviewed on 11/14/2022

Great automation, simple and easy booking system with access for all my team. Easy to use a great for client journey especially with the white label app which looks great! Lots of training, detailed onboarding and tech support whenever required. Had a fantastic session with my Business Advisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who gave load of tips I could put into action immediately to improve sales and client journey.

Pros

Team set up data migration from the previous company, fantastic feedback on ease of use of app, so much functionality and automation. Starts to become intuitive after a while. I'm really liked how it can do all of my bookings, reports and create a full client journey. Everything is in 'real time'.

Cons

So much still to learn, little errors when setting up can set me back but the customer support team have been great and advising and resolving everything! New clients who are not as tech savvy, try to sign up and get confused by clicking Facebook/Google to sign up as it the first thing they see. They forget their password/struggle and give up or phone me because they have miseed the 'Sign Up' call to action at the bottom - would prefer this to be the first prompt.

Glofox

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

I liked the app, very supportive discovery call, previous business used Wellness Living so easy transition for clients and data migration.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks for the great review Sara! We're glad to hear you're having a good time with ease of use on the app and with the software. WellnessLiving not only provides the various tools you need for your day-to-day but importantly it combines them into a an intuitively packaged platform so it's simple to learn, and easy to switch from one feature to another. We've focused much of our tech development into the ease-of-use factor, and we continue to do regular updates to add little tweaks into the interface (in addition to adding new features) so that you can count on an experience that keeps improving over time. We even added a tool in a recent update (based on customers requesting the same option!) so you can omit the Facebook/Google sign up and have the main 'Sign Up' button appear first on the screen. Please don't hesitate to contact our Support team or ask our experts on the Community Forum, we'd be happy to help you enable that in Setup. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!

Marybeth

Wellness Living Studio Review

Reviewed on 10/14/2022

We have been using WellnessLiving for over 3 years to run every aspect of our business. Our clients love using the app to keep track of their schedules and to learn about events.

Pros

Wellness Living is integral to our business. The layout of the class schedule is intuitive to use and our staff can use their mobile devices and the studio computers. Any time we have question or trouble, the Wellness Living technical staff are patient and responsive to our concerns.

Cons

I'd love to see a report with the revenue of each individual class.

Mindbody

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Marybeth,

We appreciate the great review! When software plays such a critical role in your day-to-day operations, it's important that you have a robust platform you can count on to effectively handle important tasks and consistently enhance the client experience. Our all-in-one solution has the tools you need to handle just about any part of your business, from scheduling to client management, payments and more. Interestingly enough, by so closely integrating these systems together we've actually been able to improve ease-of-use. And each layer of complexity we can eliminate helps your clients make more bookings, it helps staff get more done in less time, and it helps boost your bottom line. By the way, we've added reports that track revenue by service, and I believe we'll be able to get you the reporting data you're looking for! Someone from our team will be reaching out to help you pull that data. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Marina A. (Customer Advocate)

Jonalyn

• Customer Support Software

Long time user, I love WL!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2022

I recommend this software to anyone starting a fitness business. They take into consideration that we are in the business of health and wellness and have kept the software simple to use yet it has the ability to do as much as you need it to.

Pros

I did not look forward to converting from a different software company, but the transition was so simple. I had excellent support from the WL team and ALL my data imported successfully. I've been with WL for 7 years and would never consider switching again. The software is easy to use and so customizable. Perfect for a small or large staff. I can easily access reports and creating new packages is a breeze.
What sold me initially is the one stop shop- software, email campaigns, reviews, and an app all for one price!!

Cons

The company has grown fast and they do their best but they could use a bigger customer service dept. I always get an answer, just not always right away.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jonalyn,

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing words! We've been blessed to maintain long-term working relationships with so many amazing customers like you! It's 100% true, no right-minded business owner looks forward to the trouble of moving to another software platform and perhaps our biggest skill has been in taking the pain out of software migration. Although outwardly there's quite a contrast between the yoga and software industries, success for any business largely comes down to being able to take care of your customers and in providing good value and we've been enormously fortunate to grow with the continuous support of an amazing community in the yoga and wellness space. For us, the only way forward is to reciprocate that amazing level of support to studios like yours in every way that we can to help you succeed and grow to your fullest potential. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Lacey

Best club software!

Reviewed on 10/3/2022

Pros

I have used Mindbody, Shape.net, and other software that were not as user friendly and were over-priced. I have loved the support WellnessLiving offers as well as their monthly releases with new updates and features always trying to improve their product based on feedback.

Cons

I do not have any complaints and I would recommend Wellness Living to any business.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Lacey,

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it! WellnessLiving is a company built around a genuine customer focus because many of the other software providers like Mindbody aren't doing it. It affects the way you use the software, it affects your costs, it affects the quality of support, and all those things have a real impact on your business and the service you deliver to your clients. One example is that we are actively taking customer requests on enhancements and on the way they'd like to see certain features work, and we're actually making those changes to WellnessLiving to give you a consistently better product. It's amazing to the see the platform's evolution with each update release as you're able to provide more service options to your clients, utilize new integrations, and customize more to your liking with things like the store, the schedule, notifications, reports, you name it. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!

Shawn
  • Industry: Performing Arts

WellnessLiving Review

Reviewed on 9/27/2022

Overall, I like all of the features and I especially appreciate how affordable it is!

Pros

I love the how usuer friendly most things are. I like the ability to quicky duplicate classes and purchase items. I like the ability to group members and to email/text members. It really is a one stop shop! I also love the reports!

Cons

I feel that sometimes there are a few more steps then necessary. Things could me streamlined a bit. I also receive complaints about glitches and errors from my clients semi often, when they are trying to sign up for classes.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks for the great review Shawn! WellnessLiving is easy enough for anyone to use, which is important especially if you have clients who have never used software before and you want it to be really easy for them to make their bookings and do their purchases, hassle-free. Because it's customizable you can tailor everything from booking policies, available purchase options and schedule visibility to your liking. And you can switch it all around down the line if you feel like making any changes! It's all easily done from Setup with one just login – no more need for seven different accounts with various tool platforms for emails or scheduling or payments. Everything you need to run you business, integrated all in one platform. That's why we're here! To help make your life easier as a business owner. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Christopher R. (Customer Advocate)

Erin

Wellness Living Runs my business

Reviewed on 9/26/2022

Pros

The mobile app and widgets that integrate with my website are very useful in real time scheduling and re-scheduling clients.

Cons

The frequent updates are great but sometimes can get confusing and change things before you know how to use them in the update.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Erin,

We appreciate the great review! WellnessLiving makes it so easy to handle the different parts of your business all from a single login, and it's all on the cloud so you can do it from your phone or from your computer, even if you're not at the studio. Plus, clients can log in to the app and make bookings on their own, which helps make it easier for you track attendance and keep your classes full! It's all about harnessing the power of software to help your business grow through easy-to-use tools like our automations and client management system, mostly hands-free! We're consistently updating our software with the latest enhancements and functionality updates our customers have been asking for and that user-end focus has helped bring over a lot of studios from Mindbody. We still have our mind toward supporting small businesses and we appreciate the opportunity to work with your studio! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Jayden A. (Customer Advocate)

Rui

• Customer Support Software

Best bang for your buck by far.

Reviewed on 9/21/2022

Very positive. Fantastic communication and support throughout the journey.

Pros

Fantastic tech support, and constantly updating new features with community forum.

Cons

Can get expensive with multiple locations and sending out lots of SMS

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Rui,

Thanks for the terrific review! We're all about our customers because we recognize that your success, is our success - plain and simple. If we just focus on making your life easier and saving you time through WellnessLiving, you're able to focus more on growing your business and we all win. It's why we have the top notch customer care. We've seen businesses obtain so much leverage out of a short call with support not only because they can get all of their questions answered quickly, but also because our agents love take a deep dive into each 'use case' (as they call it) and provide helpful recommendations based on their knowledge and experience. We developed tools like our Knowledge Base and Community Forum because we're really big on information sharing and we love to keep our users in the loop about things like popular solutions, common issues and new features in the software. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Bob

Elevate Review

Reviewed on 9/16/2022

Overall I love the company and love what WL is doing. I feel like it's a small business that grew up a bit too fast and is having to adapt to the volume.

Pros

I like the flexibility of the software. To make it work for many different types of business. Ease of use. I don't run into too many problems with customers having an issue with the product which speaks for itself..

Cons

I'm concerned with the testing cycle before rolling out updates. There seems to be too many critical business disruptions after rolling out updates.
I'm not crazy about the reporting. I came from Mindbody and the reporting is like night and day. I don't find too many reports that really help me manage my business in WL. It takes me way too long just to run a KPI report.
When I came on the sales person told me that WL would never charge for add ons like Mind Body kept doing which is why most people started migrating. But now I do see that WL is following in the footsteps and constantly adding more additional costs for everything. Not a fan.
That being said I also don't think that the voting process for updates is working well. I see updates to things that weren't voted on and things heavily voted on for years never get implemented.

Vagaro and fitDEGREE

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

The cost kept going up without the return on investment. But also I felt like Mind Body started becoming unethical in its practices of "stealing customers" and using our data for its own means.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

They didn't seem to fill the boxes I was looking for. They had some elements of what I wanted but were lacking in some others.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Bob,

Thanks for the great review! We support thousands of businesses in so many different industries and our job is to make sure that your software is consistently easy for you and your clients to use. We're sorry to hear about some of the issues you've encountered lately. Unfortunately the last update release wasn't as smooth as we'd like and we're taking important measures to ensure the disruption doesn't occur again. Please also know that we are going full throttle to build feature requests coming from users such as yourself. Over these past few years alone we've added literally hundreds of individual features and enhancements, almost entirely coming from the customer request system with big examples such as Power Search, Message Center, auto-updating Client Groups among many, many others. We're continuing to move as fast as we can to build the amazing solutions being requested and I think you'll love to see what's in our coming updates!

Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Kelly

Could not be happier

Reviewed on 9/2/2022

I was very nervous to switch software companies knowing what a large undertaking it may be, but it was extremely worth it! From the very beginning, I was completely supported from Wellness Living from sales to onboarding to account management. Since then, customer support has answered every question I have had, everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and the software is so easy to use both on the back end and for the client. I am SO happy I switched!!!!!

Pros

Cons

The only thing that took some getting used to for me was adding photos to marketing emails. I am used to it now, but you do have to jump through a few hoops to add your own photos.
The auto marketing is amazing though.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Kelly,

Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. Our customers always tell us that it was nerve-racking at first, but the persistent support from their dedicated Onboarding Specialists addressed all their concerns and ensured the migration was a success. They are there for you every step of the way, from transferring all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. It's crucial that your transition is a smooth process since it requires you to trust us with your business to make sure everything goes as seamlessly as possible. Running a business is hard work, and we want to make sure we're doing everything we can to help you along the way! Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together!

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Victoria

Love Wellness!

Reviewed on 8/24/2022

I'm not a techy person, and I don't have a massive team behind me but Wellness Living makes it possible to keep up with the big dogs.

Pros

Love that the software is easy to navigate, the help bar is actually helpful, customer support is available when you need it, they are friendly, efficient and always looking for ways to improve. So many awesome resources!

Cons

Before I met with a business advisor, I felt like there were so many tools I just didn't know I had or how to use them.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Ease of use, bang for my buck, appearance, efficiency and ability to customize so many aspects for my business. Wellness is the bones to my business. I get to decide everything else.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks for the amazing review Victoria! We believe in the power of positive reinforcement and when we focus on your success as a business, it helps us succeed too. Continuous learning and improvement is a never-ending process that allows us to build our software into a more robust product with every update and we've only been able to do it with the help of amazing customers such as yourself. It's easy to get lost in the specifics of individual features, but the overarching goal for us has always been to make business management software easier to use. That tends to make things more efficient, it eliminates headaches and it gives you more of your time back every day to focus on doing what you love and running your business. We're looking forward to much more continued growth, together!

Anthony

• Customer Support Software

I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally...

Reviewed on 8/19/2022

I run group meditation sessions online. I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally found it!
Wellness living have been great to deal with. The onboarding process was simple and the on-going support has been amazing.
They are continually bringing out more features and I'm excited for what is to come!

Pros

Wellness Living allows me to manage my clients easily, nurture them with automated emailing, integrate with my website, manage payments. For my clients it is even better. I have also got the white label app, this means I have my own app. I never thought I'd get an app so quickly and so easily. Clients love it! They can watch meditations on demand, book classes, and manage their account.

Cons

FitVID video features and metrics could be improved. I.e. add to favourites, create playlists, improve the view
Custom emails are great but missing some fields

Calendly, Mindbody and Keap

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Wanted better client management Improve customer experience App with library of meditations

Acuity Scheduling

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Anthony,

Thanks for the amazing review! Your kind words really mean a lot to us. There are a lot of software companies out there, but there aren't many that can provide the full all-in-one platform you need to run just about every part of your business. We've got you covered at every step of your client journey from lead/prospect management to online store, recurring payments and the mobile client app to make it really easy for them to check their account, watch videos and make bookings. We're in this for the long haul and it's really important to us that your business is fully equipped to succeed. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team any time you need assistance, and likewise to tell us on our Community Forum about the features or enhancements you'd like to see added to the software in our coming updates. We thank you for choosing WellnessLiving and we're looking forward to our continued success, together!

Simon

Reviewed on 8/15/2022

Good experience generally. Some problems with processing payments which left me without cash flow for a period of time which was inconvenient.

Pros

Definitely for the management of scheduling. Text reminders and email confirmations are very handy.

All employees can access the schedule easily

Cons

Just really getting to know the features of the software so cannot suggest any further features that should be included.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Not sure. Initially my business partner chose Wellness. She has since left the partnership and the relationship is a little frosty. I did not think to ask at the time why she chose wellness

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Simon,

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving. Nowadays it's just so important that you have all the tools you need to support your studio, easily accessible in one place for your staff. The automations are especially useful because they do things for you without any input required. You just set it up one time, and it's like you have a dedicated office manager sending your clients email and text confirmations, 24/7. We're also really big on support because sometimes there is no substitute for having expert technical assistance available to you, whenever you need it. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you're ever having issues with processing payments or any other part of the software. We are committed to your success and we're always here to provide you with the solutions you're looking for. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Sam N. (Customer Advocate)

Mark

WellnessLiving Launch Success

Reviewed on 8/1/2022

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

Pros

I’ve been with Mindbody 10 years now. This software is every bit as good and more without charging exorbitant rates and fees.

Cons

Payment deposits to my business are not as quick as with my previous provider but it’s a minor grievance

Vagaro

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Their rates increases are too frequent and too high for the service. Plus the last rate increase included extra 20% charge on new client purchases. That was blatant overreach! Plus their customer service standards have slipped over the years.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The outstanding client rewards program. Plus they can do everything Mindbody does at half the price.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Wow, thanks for the great review Mark! WellnessLiving is built to do everything Mindbody can do, but at a much more affordable price. It's amazing that you made the switch after 10 years on that platform, I can't image how nerve-racking software it must've been at first but I'm glad that our onboarding team was able to help make your move a success and that you are now saving money with WellnessLiving. It's awesome to hear that you're using rewards, that's a huge part of any business nowadays as the power of incentives is one of the most powerful tools to keep clients coming back to your business. At Mindbody they like to charge an add-on fee for that, but fortunately rewards is one of many features already included in your plan, at no additional cost.
WellnessLiving was founded on a respect for you - our customer - and we recognize that our sole purpose is on supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Bianca

We Love WellnessLiving!

Reviewed on 7/26/2022

Our overall experience with WellnessLiving has been amazing! It has brought organization, ease, and opportunities just to name a few. There is so much to explore within it's capabilities that we feel like we have only begun to scratch the surface. One of the best things about this company and what really makes it possible to take on so much new learning is the AMAZING customer support team that they have available on call to help walk you through every little question you have. When we were first getting up and running I sometimes called them multiple times a day. Their reps are patient and kind and go above and beyond to get you the help that you need. Recently I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], one of their top level specialists who just happened to answer my call, he not only helped resolve my initial challenge, but ended up creating a solution to something much bigger for our company that I had not even know was possible simply through his interest and desire to help. This is a truly great company, built on growth, continuous improvement, and supporting the client. I couldn't recommend them more.

Pros

I love the customizability, attention to detail, and opportunities that this WellnessLiving creates both to help you run your business better, but also to grow your business as well.

Cons

This is ultimately a good thing, but initially, this software has so much ability and features that it does take a bit of time to really get the hang of everything. Luckily, they have an amazing customer support team that you can call anytime.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Bianca,

Thank you so much for sharing your recommendation! Personalized customer care really goes a long way and we're so happy that it's helped make your move to WellnessLiving a success. Customer care is all about diligence and keeping a close eye to detail, which helps us identify particular areas of the software important to your business's needs. That allows us to make proactive recommendations on things like your software configuration and client management, which in turn enables you to spend your time more productively. We're very passionate about customer care because we know that personal touch can mean hours of additional admin work hours saved or spent down the line. We're ecstatic to hear that you had an awesome experience working with Gordon, there's no telling how many studio owners he's helped over the past year alone with his amazing system knowledge. We'll let him know you gave him the shoutout! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Adam T. (Customer Advocate)

Colleen

Wellness Living

Reviewed on 7/4/2022

I have been using Wellness Living for over a year to support my virtual fitness business. The software helps to organize all essential areas of the business. Clients find the Achieve App convenient and easy to use. The one area that really makes Wellness Living stand out from other vendors is the customer service. The staff is great with communication and follow up. You can always call and speak with someone. If your situation requires more support then they find the solution and get right back to you. I also appreciate how they communicate updates and provide recordings of webinars if you are unable to attend. Support is always a phone call away. I am looking forward to growing my business with the new features.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the way I can operate all essential areas of my business from one platform.

Cons

The sales reporting is a little disappointing and confusing. There is a need to clarify the actual revenue from the revenue with billing and charging a client's account .

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Colleen,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We feel lucky to have you as our customer and we're really glad WellnessLiving is helping to make it easier for you to manage all areas of your business. The Achieve client app is a really popular feature with our customers because so many clients are using their phones to make bookings and purchases even when they're not physically present at your studio. And that's what WellnessLiving is really all about: using the power of software to help generate sales and enhance your client experience with ease. We appreciate it any time one of our customers gives a shout out to our support team. Our specialists take pride in going the extra mile any time they can to help you resolve an issue, or to find a great solution for your inquiry. We're here to help make your life easier and your appreciation means a lot to our team members. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Andrea

Wellness Living is a Great Tool for Building My Business

Reviewed on 6/24/2022

Overall, this software is 100% vital to the success of my yoga studio business, and I love it! Recently I also had a meeting with a business coach from Wellness Living who took time to go over many of the features with me so that I could better use Wellness Living to market my business, reach out to clients and increase engagement. This was so helpful!

Pros

I find Wellness Living meets all of my business needs and easy to use, teach to others and customize/adapt as needed. If anything, Wellness Living offers even more features than I currently use. When I've needed tech support they have been helpful and easy to work with.

Cons

There have been a few work-arounds needed, and from time to time, something hasn't worked as intended- that might be user error however!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Andrea,

Thanks for the amazing review! If our software is easy for you to use and it helps make your life easier as a business owner, then that makes us happy. Our co-founders Len and Sasha used to be Mindbody users at their own business, and it sort of had the opposite effect - there were issues, there wasn't much support, and the price kept going up! The problem was that there weren't any robust alternatives on the market, and that's how WellnessLiving was born. Over the years we've added a huge set of powerful features, we're continuing to enhance our software with each update release (based on what our customers have been requesting!) and most importantly, we operate with a complete emphasis on supporting our customers. We love helping businesses find amazing solutions for growing and enhancing their client experience, and we're glad you enjoyed working with our business coaches! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Colleen

• Customer Support Software

Robust system and features at a reasonable price

Reviewed on 6/17/2022

Overall, WellnessLiving has been a great addition to our business. It allows us to have one platform to manage current members, schedule classes and events, and create a variety of purchase options for clients while also providing solid automated marketing options to continue to build our business.

Pros

This software has unlimited options and the ability to meet the needs of fitness studios. We use the class scheduling feature primarily. It is straightforward and easy to implement and maintain. If we need to change or cancel a class, the system walks you through a simple interface to cancel and sends notifications out to clients right away. Additionally, it can act as a CRM tool, allowing you to create and implement marketing campaigns, follow leads up, create visit and purchase campaigns, etc. The system makes marketing super simple and easy to implement.

Cons

The most challenging to work with is the learning curve. Because the system is so robust and has so many features, you need every minute of the three one-hour onboarding calls to set the system up. If you need to change anything in your scheduling, calendar, purchase options, etc. it can feel overwhelming as they all connect together. if you miss a piece in one area, your change does appear, or worse doesn't work the way you expect. The upside is their support team is awesome and responds quickly to requests.

Glofox and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

More robust system, much better for group fitness class scheduling at multiple locations.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Onboarding assistance - one-on-one assistance to assist us in becoming familiar with the product, Marketing Platform included, and competitive pricing.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Colleen,

Thanks for the terrific review! It's so much simpler to manage and coordinate all the different areas of your business when you have it all under one login. Just set it up, and the built-in automations handle staff access permissions, reminder emails, marketing campaigns and countless other tasks. You can then use the valuable time saved for other things. Even just 30 min time savings per day, that's an extra 3.5 hours/week or about 15 hours/month you can spend running classes, or personal training sessions, which means more money in your pocket. We're also really big on support because we want to be sure you're fully equipped to make best use of our software for your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team any time you have a question or would like a walk-through on the software. Our specialists love answering questions and they're passionate about helping businesses succeed. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Amie

Glad we made the switch

Reviewed on 6/7/2022

Moving from Mindbody to WellnessLiving saved us time, money and most importantly frustration. We have been using the system and watching it continue to evolve for over two years now and I recommend it to anyone who asks.

Pros

customization is a great perk.
user friendly
comprehensive help offering
easy to connect with clients from one platform

Cons

Can be convoluted at the back end which can be confusing...

Zendesk Suite

pricing and efficiency

Mindbody

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Amie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful for such kind words, and we're so excited that your software migration to WellnessLiving from Mindbody has been a success! It's crucial that software migration is a smooth process since it requires customers to trust us with their business to make sure the switch is as seamless as possible. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you and your clients to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. Again, we are so happy you've found success using the software and are excited you would recommend WellnessLiving to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Richard
  • Industry: Sports

Growing Pains, but Excellent for Management of Traditional Martial Arts Schools

Reviewed on 6/2/2022

Today, we contacted TS because we were trying to determine how to view a hold we had placed on a student's membership. Tech Advisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT] quickly showed us how to do so. Then, unprompted, she showed us how to view past payments from the same page. So, we got a bonus benefit from one support call! Thereafter, another question occurred to us, and we asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to show us how to generate a report that would show us members who have two or more enrollments. After researching the issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to answer this final question. My overall impression of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assistance is that she is extremely knowledgeable about the software, emphasizes its strengths, and is most personable. For example, during our call she said: "let me show you something really cool about Wellness Living: Power Searches..." [SENSITIVE CONTENT], then, explained the many benefits of Power Searches. This excellent guidance and enthusiasm is refreshing and much appreciated. Kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

We have been with Wellness Living for more than 2 years and have been satisfied with the platform for its stability, features and Tech Support, which was superb as they would pick up our calls right away and provide excellent guidance. Their TS staff is highly intelligent, well-trained, professional and polite.

Cons

However, in recent months, TS has been over-burdened because they are normally unavailable when we call, which slows down our work flow. If this trend continues, we might have to look for a new management platform. This is not a reflection on the TS staff. Rather, it is likely a function of Wellness Living's growing popularity.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Zen Planner had excellent features and Tech Support, but it was not possible to integrate live and recorded online classes in the paid platform. During the Pandemic, this was critical. So, we switched to Wellness Living.

Zen Planner

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Before Zen Planner we used Mind Body. However, we left MB because in the 5 years we were with them, they made no enhancements to the software for traditional martial arts schools, it was wildly overpriced, extremely difficult to use and it was almost impossible to get tech support on the phone. Then, after we decided to move from Zen Planner, we took another look at MB because they offered streaming of live and recorded classes. However, MB was 4 times the price of Wellness Living!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Richard,

Thanks for sharing your amazing review. At the onset of COVID we saw the writing on the wall and we made a strong push to add live streaming, on-demand video, and many other features to make it extremely simple to run your martial arts school online (in many cases it actually helped our customers add new revenue streams onto their business!). As a company, we strive to achieve an edge by delivering far better support for your business compared to many of our larger competitors, and at an extremely affordable price too. It's also why we set the bar so high for our technical support staff: We want to help you grow your business with the confidence of a software expert at your side and for you to end every call having learned something new. We apologize for the recent delays in response times, we are growing our support staff exponentially and we're also working hard to train them thoroughly to Galia's level! ;)

Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Pauline
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Easy and Feature-Packed System

Reviewed on 5/30/2022

It's been really positive over the past 6 years. I'm always on the lookout for new software but I turn down everyone else because Wellness Living can't be beat for price and features.

Pros

You can make your site simple or more complex, depending on how many of the tools you choose to integrate. I've been with Wellness Living since 2016, mainly because it's easy to use and the technology support is first rate. I wasn't using the email feature but it was pointed out to me that I could use reports to find clients who hadn't been visiting in the last 2-6 months, then email them directly from the software with a win-back campaign. I appreciate all that this company does to keep its clients updated and informed.

Cons

It can be pricey for small business owners, but there are ways to reduce your costs.

Punchpass

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Did not feel tech support was available enough

More features in Wellness Living

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Pauline,

Thank you for the great review. WellnessLiving is all about you, our customer, and that means having the customization to really tailor your online presence the way you want it. Our software is built around customization so you have the freedom to focus on the areas and features that you want to use. The ability to segment your clients into groups by things like purchases or attendance history is so valuable because research has shown targeted campaigns are up to 50% more effective than your run of the mill marketing blast, and that means you're recouping a higher percentage of your time and money on marketing spend. Because we offer an integrated all-in-one solution, there's also no need to pay for costly add-ons like some of our competitors like to charge for tools we include like emails, automations, and segmented client lists. We've really enjoyed working with you since 2016 and we're looking forward to the years to come!

Tracy
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Five stars to the whole WL crew!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2022

I've had a great experience with Wellness Living. I need a lot of tech support - the system has so much capability and I've had to grow into using many of the features. I love that tech support is always available and so willing to help me.

Pros

From sales to on-boarding to tech support, I’ve been so pleased with Wellness Living. The sales + marketing automations have improved my client acquisition + retention numbers. The FitVid product has been a great value add for my clients. And the tech support team is so helpful. I’d recommend WL to any boutique fitness studio.

Cons

I often need the direct booking link to my events. I'd love for that to be available from the All Events Menu/Page rather than having to click through and scroll to the bottom of the page.

More features.

Price + friendliness

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Tracy,

Wow! Thank you for the exceptional review! We are delighted that your experience with us has gone so well since the day you became a part of the WellnessLiving family. All our team members across our various departments are excited to be part of your journey and to help support you at every step of the way. As a company, we're passionate about giving boutique fitness studios everywhere access to the same powerful tools big businesses use to grow revenue and retain their clients, all through the power of simple-to-use automations that allow you to seamlessly manage your day-to-day and to make sales in your sleep. FitVID On-Demand video is another benefit that many of our most successful customers such as yourself have used to add huge value to client packages, which certainly helps boost auto-renewals on your most valuable and loyal group of members. We're very thankful to be working with you and we're looking forward to speaking again soon!

Hilary

• Customer Support Software

WellnessLiving for the Win!

Reviewed on 5/19/2022

Pros

Software is simple to navigate and Integration was easy. Transition was seamless and so much more visually appealing for both staff and clients.

Cons

Setting up my teacher training is always a bit time consuming because of the amount of different days/times.

Zen Planner and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Became way too expensive and customer service went downhill.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The demo was fantastic.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my demo specialist and she was informative, knowledgeable, and personable. WellnessLiving specifically matched me with a specialist who knew the ins and outs of my industry to ensure I was comfortable and confident with their software.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Hilary,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're delighted that you have found success with our software and that it has delivered a great visual experience to your staff and clients. At first, switching software companies seems like huge ordeal for any business owner, but our onboarding specialists are experts at what they do; they make the entire process a breeze, and you quickly start seeing the benefits of making the switch! Our co-founders Len and Sasha had previously used Mindbody and other software providers to run their own business, but it was clear from the start that the customer wasn't the focus, which manifested itself in issues with software usability, customer support, and the constant price increases. At WellnessLiving, we strive to put the whole focus on you - our customer - and you can always count on us to fully support you! We'll pass on the good word to Jackie, and we're working on sharing her knowledge with our other team members!

Dalton
  • Industry: Automotive

Amazing platform

Reviewed on 5/12/2022

Amazing service, amazing platform

Pros

Easy to use make life easy, easy transition and help with day to day

Cons

Everything has been great no issues or nothing I don’t like

Textline

This gave better options

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Dalton,

Thanks for the great review! WellnessLiving makes it a lot easier to run your business and it's certainly helpful when you can use a lot of that time saved toward engaging your clients and giving them a great experience. We strive to give our customers a 5-star experience in everything from onboarding, to ease-of-use, to 24/7 support - and we mean everything - so that your full focus can go toward driving success at your business! Our team members care about helping you deliver the very best to your clients and our biggest goal is to save you time and headaches through the powerful automations and tools on our platform. Everything you need to run your business virtually is there when you sign in online or log into the app on your phone. We're so happy when our platform helps our customers grow and we're looking forward to working with you for the years to come! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Jessica

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

Pros

What I enjoy most about the software is the quality for the price. It appears to have similar/same features as MindBody and is more affordable. The software is easy to use and my clients love it.

Cons

The onboarding process was drawn out and time consuming. There were too many points of contact and it was somewhat confusing.

Vagaro, Zen Planner and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

I chose WellnessLiving because their product appeared "cleaner" than Vagaro and Zen Planner and cheaper than MindBody. I also chose it because of the referral program.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jessica,

Thank you for writing us a review! We believe everyone should have access to a quality business management platform at an affordable rate, and that's what we're here to provide! It's focusing on the simple stuff that has allowed us to succeed, and our powerful features combined with an interface that's really easy to use has helped many businesses like yours succeed as well. Starting out as a small company has given us a great perspective on why the focus on simplicity, affordability and customer support is just so important to build a successful partnership with our customers, and the other guys (like Mindbody) lose sight of that sometimes. We don't just see our customers as dollar signs, we view it as a long-term partnership with every business on our platform and what makes us happiest is when our customers are so happy that they even refer their friends, family and colleagues to join the WellnessLiving family. Thanks again for the review!

Steven H. (Customer Advocate