Contractor Foreman Reviews

Valerie
Valerie

Restoration Company Project Management

Reviewed on 2022-09-21

Very happy so far and have move to use it for our estimating and invoicing versus QB Online.

Pros

Love the flexibility to turn on and off the areas of the system we want to use. The ability to have many different user roles and see how each project is shaping up, manhours to know if we will be on target or need to make adjustment along the way before there is a labor overage.

Cons

Lacks the ability to create and use assemblies. We restore and build new windows and doors. We need to group materials and labor at a per sash level and then set a qty for the number of sashes for the project. We are only able to add the materials and need to manually multiple and then add detailed descriptions where the customer has to divide the total to determine the per window cost. I hope this is an improvement that is added soon.

Also hope for email integration so we do not need to switch back and forth to Gmail Business account and the system or print to PDF to upload important messages.

Thryv and BuildBook

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Added functionality for projects.

Pipedrive

Overall cost and functionality
Lisa

• Customer Support Software

Just what I have been looking for

Reviewed on 2023-09-21

Thus far, it has been great. I feel that I do receive a lot of emails to start, but everyone is helpful.

Pros

I love that you can start with a sales lead and guide it all the way through project completion. The features were well thought out and consider different ways of doing business. Sending quotes and proposals is fantastic as we are able to send it with as great, or little, detail as we desire. Originally I was looking for an estimating program, but this has exceeded my expectations so far.

Cons

It can be a bit buggy and slow at times. Thankfully it's infrequent and live support chat is available as well as bug reporting.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Contractor foreman could do more for construction specifically.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Pricing with Buildertrend did not feel simple and align with our budget. Contractor foreman allows you to have multiple projects running and multiple users, so we don't feel confined to a box while nickeled and dimed for each project.
Nilson

• Customer Support Software

Decent Software with horrible customer service.

Reviewed on 2022-06-07

Overall software was ok, i believe this software has the potential to be great however their approach on certain circumstances needs to be improved. Customer support is the key, having happy clients is a must

Pros

Overall the product has tons of interesting features.

Cons

Customer Support, how rude their staff can be over a simple problem.

Leap and Buildertrend

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

I wanted to cancel the software for a couple of months due to the fact that Summer is here and i didnt have full time to implement the software completely, my trial was over by 5 days and i asked them to refund the money because of there 100 days policy . That is not true they will not refund you in full, their first approach was hey if you dispute you will be paying legal fees and etc. Im ok with them keeping my money, as long as their approach was different. I havent posted a bad review before since im a business owner and i believe how hard it is to keep clients happy. Its not about the money, its about principals, yes i did sign the disclaimer that they could keep the money, however being rude for no reason its totally unnecessary. Just keep an eye out because they are all about the $$$ not about clients ...

features
Charlie

Contractor Formin

Reviewed on 2024-02-20

Excellent. It has been a good decision thus far.

Excellent. It has been a good decision thus far.

Pros

Easy of use is for sure my fav. Im not a computer savvy person and it has still been very easy

Cons

The mobile app isnt as friendly but I do have limited use and I may like it more later.

Procore

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Price was the main factor. Both seemed good but this was 30,000 cheaper per year
Keiron

Almost there

Reviewed on 2023-12-21

So far , I think it’s value for money and is being welcomed by our subcontractors. Time will tell.

Pros

The ability to have. A customer portal , create schedules from quote and crew schedules from schedules. All fairly seamless.

Cons

Some features are just gimmick and pointless, despite having been on live chat and live training there seems to be many parts that don’t quite gel together as they should, causing lots of mouse clicks and repetition in some areas.

Nextech EHR & PM and Fieldwire

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

For a Customer portal and the ability to create schedules and crew schedules. From estimates and streamline the company processes

Connecteam

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Appearance and tools available made CF stand out a little Bit more Than the others. Although lack of drop box and zero integration was almost a deal breaker and if it’s not here soon we will not continue.
Becky
Becky
  • Industry: Utilities

• Customer Support Software

Great application & cost effective solution

Reviewed on 2021-10-19

Loved it! Great software, great people.

Loved it! Great software, great people.

Pros

Easy setup! Tons of preset forms, checklists, trainings, etc. Awesome tech support. Great ways to customize. All around great application for small to medium businesses in the construction/industrial sectors.

Cons

Could use a few additional HR functions, but they are continuously making improvements.

Tim
Tim

Great program

Reviewed on 2024-03-02

I have a great experience with Contractor Foreman.

I have a great experience with Contractor Foreman.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the help that is provided if you have questions.

Cons

Nothing at this time. The program has satisfied my expectations.

April

Love Contractor Forman

Reviewed on 2024-03-29

I love them and i am so happy i found them

I love them and i am so happy i found them

Pros

I love that it has everything i need in it

Cons

Does not import past items or transactions. Maybe i did it wrong tho

jeff

• Customer Support Software

great product with great price

Reviewed on 2024-05-08

Pros

how easy it is. not only for me the administrator, also for clients and vendors

Cons

that i can integrate only 1 quick books subscription

Brandon

Big Woods Review

Reviewed on 2024-03-23

Excellent. Chat Support is a game changer.

Excellent. Chat Support is a game changer.

Pros

Lead to estimate to project process is good.

Cons

Some of the hours logged dont link to projects

Nancy

• Customer Support Software

Best All In One Software for Construction!

Reviewed on 2021-04-16

Creating estimate/proposals, Change Orders and sending to customers for signature approval.
Easy...

Easy invoice creation.
All of my estimates/change orders, invoices are modifiable to meet my style, and needs.

Pros

How they provide all of the necessary tools needed to manage a project, from beginning to end. Every module has a training video, Customer service is exceptional. I am able to send estimates and change order to customers and request a signature, without having the customer sign in to the system to view and sign. The option is there for the customer to log in as a customer viewer and view everything about the project.

Cons

Minor glitches on documents editing. Some editing functions need to be equal through out the software.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

For the many features Contractor Foreman has to offer and continues to add that other systems that I used and looked into can't offer.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Contractor Forman offers a lot more to offer for a fracture of the price of other systems.
Brian

New Contractor Foreman User

Reviewed on 2021-06-10

The training people at Contractor Foreman have been a pleasure to work with. The certainly understand our business and terminology. This has been a very good fit for our company.

Pros

We are just starting with the implementation of this software and doing as many training videos as possible. So far, we are very pleased with the ease of integration to our business, but it is going to take us some time to be fully integrated and have all of us using the system properly.

Cons

The length of time that it will take us to master the system. I wish we could become much more proficient within a few weeks, but I think it's going to take us much longer to be using all of the features properly.

RedTeam Flex, Autodesk Construction Cloud and RedTeam Go

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

We had dropped BuilderTrend about a year ago when Covid hit and we had to let some people go due to our workload. The cost to keep that program going was just not worth it to me. Once our work picked back up again, I wanted to keep our monthly costs lower and found that I liked Contractor Foreman much better than BuilderTrend.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Cost was a big deciding factor, but I felt like Contractor Foreman is more intuitively understandable to me and our type of business. They use the same terminology as we do and I feel like everyone that I have spoken with are actually contractors and not just a computer programmer selling their product, but understand how we need to solve our problems.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Brian for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and trusting us to help you manage your project needs. We will continue to improve and add new features and we are certain that you will continue to be happy that you made the switch to Contractor Foreman.

Jeffrey

A deep dive into Contractor Foreman

Reviewed on 2022-11-09

Overall my experience has been good. I cannot say enough how much this company's ATTITUDE toward improving their product impresses me. This alone will keep me coming back every year

Pros

Best 'bang for buck' of any construction management software, period. Damn good challenger to a lot of CRM software as well.Als, and this cannot be said enough; Of all the myriad different systems I have used over the last 20 years, Contractor Foreman seems to not only be better, but more serious and dedicated to continuous improvements to their platform. THAT will make for the best app, not just today but every year it continues this practice. This is how I run MY company and I consider it the only sane way to do so if you want to have a lifespan of more than a few years.

Cons

Yup, there IS a learning curve, which can be steep if you have never run this kind of software.Also; CF currently does an 'on-site' app better than anyone I know but it still needs workCF has a good timekeeping setup, it needs to get better at integrating with ALL payroll companies because it's own module is not quite up to snuff yetCF has a decent bidding module, but my own setup is still superior in too many ways to adopt theirs 100% just yet, but I'm close. (Most estimators using this level of software are not as demanding as I am)CF is very good at uploading files, it needs to better at organizing and presenting them better and at salient points in the GUI. (It HAS gotten better recently)

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Better value in every case

CoConstruct

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Better value, ease of useOf all the myriad different systems I have used over the last 20 years, Contractor Foreman seems to not only be better, but more serious and dedicated to continuous improvements to their platform. THAT will make for the best app, not just today but every year it continues this practice. This is how I run MY company and I consider it the only sane way to do so if you want to have a lifespan of more than a few years.
Jay

Best Bang For Your BUCK with ALL the customization of the compeditors

Reviewed on 2023-06-01

We are immensely satisfied with Contractor Foreman, as it has met the majority of our expectations. While there are a few minor quirks and room for improvement, particularly concerning purchase orders and their alignment with corresponding sections in the estimate, our overall experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We are genuinely delighted with the platform's performance.

Pros

Contractor Foreman stands head and shoulders above BuilderTrend as the go-to software for construction management. Its user-friendly interface, comprehensive project management capabilities, exceptional mobile app, incredible dashboard, collaborative communication features, and reporting that works make it the undisputed leader in the industry. If you're looking to enhance your construction management workflow and take your business to new heights, I wholeheartedly recommend Contractor Foreman. It has revolutionized my business, and will undoubtedly do the same for yours. Lots of flexibility and built-in features make using it very easy. We were so happy to find CF after using SalesForce, then Buildertrend; CF has solved so many problems for us, and the icing on the cake is the price. They have all the features and functionality that serve our business needs. It was a no-brainer to switch over, and we're happy we did.

Cons

The setup process can be quite time-consuming, requiring a significant amount of trial and error to ensure everything is properly configured. Unfortunately, there is a lack of comprehensive support or established best practices for integrating the various modules. Moreover, the available support options from CF are limited and often slow in their response. While they offer weekly training sessions (basic & advanced), a limited number of one on one training sessions, chat & email. Consequently, it seems that users are primarily left to their own devices when it comes to setting up the system effectively. On a positive note, the integration with QuickBooks Online is remarkable. However, the third-party setup company, Smart Business Solutions, could benefit from more extensive experience in their field. Their approach mainly revolves around trial and error rather than demonstrating expertise in tackling the specific challenges users encounter. Support primarily relies on email communication without the option for screen sharing, and the weekly training calls tend to focus on generic topics rather than delving into individual issues. While there are excellent instructional videos available, they may not address the specific intricacies of your business practices.

JobTread

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

The user interface of Contractor Foreman impressed us with its intuitive design, simplicity, and clarity. One standout feature is the powerful Kanban reporting, which offers a comprehensive overview of project progress. Additionally, swiftly generating estimates proved to be of utmost importance in our workflow. Another key advantage was the seamless synchronization of purchase orders from Contractor Foreman to QuickBooks Online, streamlining our financial management processes. Notably, Contractor Foreman also excels in handling sales tax appropriately and provides robust reporting capabilities. These compelling reasons led us to transition from BuilderTrend to Contractor Foreman. In addition, there is a Zapier integration to top it off :).

Buildertrend and Salesforce Platform
Terrence

Contractor Foreman

Reviewed on 2024-01-10

My overall experience has been great, I feel that I should of made it more important from the beginning to learn the ins and outs of the features of the software as now I'm over 20 projects in and learning how to properly enter the data. Overall our experience with the software has been outstanding and loving that we are able to grow with a software as our business scales

Pros

I like that you can keep a running total of each project from start to finish, the features in Contractor Foreman are simple, easy to use and allows us to run our business effectively and efficiently from start to finish

Cons

I can't answer this question at this time, I truly love all of the features and modules of the software

FreshBooks

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

Our business needed something and a software that we can grow into, and felt that Contractor Foreman was the best option as far as features and pricing for our business needs

Wave

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Mainly cost and functionality, Contractor Foreman by far was the best fit for our company
Alec

• Customer Support Software

A must buy to digitise site processes!

Reviewed on 2020-05-06

Brilliant from the start, support throughout, clear pricing structure. Nothing to catch you out. Friendly and thorough support team. Plus great software that receives regular updates based on user suggestions. Makes you feel like you are being listened to and helping develop the software.

Pros

The ability to add multiple users including those outside of are company at no additional cost is brilliant, you can also easily give each user different access settings.
The software is easy to use from the start as it is separated out into different features/processes. That said should you have a problem the support team is brilliant. Contactable via email, live chat and online training with ease, make the most of this as it is all included in the price.
Given we were very much paper based for our processes changing to using Contractor Foreman was simple. But should you be transferring from other platforms this wont be a problem as the CSV upload system works great and templates are provided. Also there are training videos and webinars that pretty much cover all elements should you require any assistance.

Cons

It would be great to have multiple signatures available on the form builder, although aware this is a feature to be added in a coming update.
A file management system would be brilliant so you don't have to re upload documents should you add them to the wrong area. That said aware again this is a feature to be added at some point.
An integrated drawing/plan feature where you can add comment, pin issues etc would be brilliant. again believe this is looking to be added.

Procore, Fieldwire, Buildertrend and Adobe Creative Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Cost was considerably less for a superior product. No user limits. Simple and transparent pricing structure, brilliant mobile application and great support.
Toshua

I love this

Reviewed on 2020-08-07

Pros

That the support team is the greatest and that they really want to help. I wasn't quiet sure the other day when i wasn't getting a response only because i was not going to the right place to ask the question. The software is great and once you get use to the menu it really is a great product. I am so happy that we are getting this for our office. You get very important stuff for a great price. This is not over priced at all compared to others and it gives you more than the other competitors do.

Cons

Not knowing how to copy and paste instead of having to enter the same information multiple times.

Buildertrend and CoConstruct

Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman software was easier to understand and use. It also gave OSHA trainings and other important stuff that the other software companies didn't. The price was very reasonable and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Toshua for the great review. We are glad that we can provide a great product and great support at a fraction of the costs that others charge. -Thank you.

Sean

Aviation/Federal Contractor

Reviewed on 2022-11-16

Contractor Foreman has been a game changer for our small business. We have used it for nearly a year now and it is easily implemented, easy to train using he videos of each module and the team loves its functionality. We especially love how all the modules are similar in nature, so it makes it easy to pick up new things quickly.

Pros

The software was very easy to use and implement.The tracking from bidding to project is easy to use. The built-in safety documents are awesome.The analytics provided are extremely helpful.

Cons

Nothing at all. The cost was extremely fair and is well worth the money spent! The cost for the software was about 10% of the cost we were spending on Procore.

Procore and Buildertrend

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman

The cost and functionality far outweigh the competitions options.

Procore and Buildertrend

Functionality and pricing.
Noel
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Great CRM for a small business

Reviewed on 2022-04-23

They seem to be improving the software every month, and I'm excited to see what improvements they announce next. I am getting the program figured out, and it is now becoming a great tool. I think the program is fairly nimble once you learn the steps to do each task.

Pros

I like the two-way sync, the program's simplicity, the client portal, and the project cost tracking. Contractor Foreman offers most of the features I was looking for, for a price that I can afford.

Cons

I had some issues in my initial syncs. I decided to move from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online while integrating with Contractor Foreman. Learning how the two programs integrate is always a challenge, and QBO is not as user-friendly as QBD in fixing errors. I had systems and processes in place that I had built over many years, and it took some trial and error to get CF set up the way I needed it to work. Other than that, the only other issue was reaching someone other than the chat support. The chat support is great for quick answers, but bigger issues will need to be handled by the tech support that is only available by email, which was sometimes challenging to get a response from. Overall they took care of my issues, and the program is working well now. I am probably an unusual case, but this is where the program became frustrating, and I was questioning my decision.

JobTread, Leap, Buildertrend and CoConstruct

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Contractor Foreman offered most of the features I needed to make the CRM valuable. I've tried several other CRM programs, and they were not as easy to use for a small company. They were made for a team. Contractor Foreman can be run by one person or be used by office staff and field personnel. I think this will be a program that will allow me to grow with it.
Dawood
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Project management tools incorporated into a framework that allows all stakeholders to engage.

Reviewed on 2022-03-10

Contractor Foreman gave us access to all project information at any time, helped us with better tracking of every project detail, reduced the amount of emails we had to read and write, avoided frequent data entry, and helped us with efficient reporting and financial flow control.

Pros

In addition to its collaborative capabilities, Contractor Foreman is one of the best cloud-based platforms for managing construction projects. Contractor Foreman improves communication between team members in order to prepare workflow plans, update tasks and prepare technical and financial reports efficiently. I like how the workflow is customized and allows all stakeholders to participate in planning and monitoring processes for different activities along the project lifecycle using the tools provided by Contractor Foreman. I like how all changes and project logs are stored in the cloud using Contractor Foreman so we can access them from anywhere, anytime. I like how it integrates with many applications, which saves us from frequent entries and enables us to import and export data easily. I appreciate Contractor Foreman's quick response, discussing issues and finding appropriate solutions. The subscription prices are encouraging and there are many packages that suit all construction companies of all sizes.

Cons

I did not notice a lot of undesirable things, as Contractor Foreman is an online platform that does not need to be downloaded or certain settings: for the mobile application, I do not find it as efficient as the platform and it must be radically improved to suit the nature of our business at the present time, in which mobile applications are primary.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Dawoo for the awesome review. We realize that many of our competitors leave a lot of the details out of their apps but we chose to include them all so that you truly can run your business from your phone or tablet. We will continue to improve the experience from all platforms as we know that speed and design are just as important as the data being presented.

Andrey

Got ripped off by Foreman

Reviewed on 2023-02-07

Be aware that contractor foreman will rip you off if you go beyond trial period and decide that it doesn’t work for you and cancel subscription. Contractor foreman will keep a lot of money ( based on annual membership that I went with ) since they designed their terms to keep money in their pocket’s instead of spending time improving their software. I got charged 6 months worth of subscription for 6 days of using foreman. Their 100% money back guarantee doesn’t work unless you follow all their terms and conditions that they came up with so people can’t get their money back. By the way Contractor Foreman did not follow their own terms and did not email me the amount and the card information they were going to charge for annual subscription which was clearly stated in their own terms. I contacted their customer support and spoke with their [sensitive content hidden] who was not helpful resolving the situation and decided to keep my money per terms that they can’t even follow themselves. Very disappointed with Contractor Foreman, wasted time and money, there is other software out there that is more customizable and better support out there. I’ve tested builder trend, Microsoft teams before and did a mistake by giving a chance to foreman, their click bait for 100% money guaranteed works for them since they make good money that way. Read their terms carefully.

Pros

Nothing special about features that other software companies offer as well.

Cons

Very rigid structure not allowing for customization. Not all tables communicate data to each other creating multiple points for redundant data entry. The online chat is not what an online chat, it send an email on you behalf to which you might get an answer 6-24 hr which didn’t work to resolve issues or get answers on time.

Microsoft Teams and monday.com

Response from Contractor Foreman

Andrey: The comments posted here are false. We charged you the amount you agreed to pay. We refunded you the amount you agreed to based on the refund policy. You demanded that we refund you more than the refund policy and threatened to write a false review if we did not.

We are proud of the 100% guarantee that we offer. The guarantee requires that you complete a training and create records in your account. That is mentioned before signup and after signup. You did not do that even though it was also in the reminder email we sent.

Justin

Reviewed on 2022-11-17

Overall, Contractor foreman is one of the tools needed for us to grow. We are able to have more accountability and organization in our business now that we have begun using it

Pros

Contractor Foreman packs a lot of features into an affordable package. Its nice to have the project management, safety, contact list and basic financials all in one place. Customizable enough to meet most needs. Really like the continual development and improvement, and ability to make suggestions for improvement

Cons

The software can be a bit buggy and glitchy at times. Also the estimating format is not always ideal, but that is supposed to be addressed in the next update

CoConstruct

Price
David

Great Package!

Reviewed on 2020-04-12

Great!

Great!

Pros

We needed a system for sharing files: Project contacts, schedules, safety plans, daily reports, progress photos, RFIs, submittals, etc. We tried cloud-based share drives but just had difficulties. Contractor Foreman makes it easy to share files. We use MS Project for scheduling. Many of our clients require us to submit schedules in MS Project. Contractor Foreman's scheduling feature can import and export MS Project Files. Very helpful. Best scheduling functionality with or without MS Project files we have seen after reviewing three other project management systems. Project Foreman's functionality far exceeds our driving need to share files effectively. We are still learning how we can streamline our subcontracting, schedule of values, and invoicing processes. Contractor Foreman allows us to customize templates which we have used for simplifying change orders, and we think we can use templates for warranty and release of claims statements for subcontractor closeout. In short, Contractor is a powerful and versitile project management platform. It is easy to schedule training to get your PM's and Superintendents up to speed with the system. The customer support is outstanding. The guys at Contractor Foreman are fully committed to making thier system the best.

Cons

Contractor Foreman is easy to use but, it is not the easiest system to use on the market. I haven't tried to get a Superintendent to use the system yet but, I think non-computer savvy superintendents are going. struggle. Contractor Foreman's outstanding customer support will be helpful.
There are features that could be improved. There are features that could be included but are not.
I would like to see a customizable daily report that is one page, no tabs. I will suggest that with the Contractor Foreman team. The templates function has a lot of potential for improving current features and adding new features.
included

Mike

Commercial Flat Roofer Point of View

Reviewed on 2022-03-28

Their price blows the competition away!! I almost went with other systems for 5 times the monthly cost, that covered the same topics as CF. They worked with me financially to get me started when I was regrouping my company to be more automated and organized. They could have shut me off cold as others did, but they kept in contact and worked with me until I could finally purchase the entire year up front.

Pros

One year ago, I looked at this software and found that it only covered enough for residential roofing. I figured I would check again a year later and found they had doubled their modules and NOW included everything I needed for a commercial roofing management system. Price stayed the same as well!!
The UI is clear and easy to adjust and learn. They offer online chat and free training, as well as a paid training for those who feel the need.
They are in constant contact with customers to fix bugs, because they update things on a monthly basis. They do this without raising the price each time as well. It is nice that they try to accomodate.

Cons

I wish it had a takeoff program as part of it, but I expect they will down the line. I don't think it would take much to add one. I am going to try to integrate one myself.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Mike for the awesome review! I am glad that we were able to get the needed features in place to make it work for you this time around. We are committed to providing the features that most contractors need at a price that all contractors can afford. Although we do not have "takeoff" software, we do have a measurement tools that allow you to take area measurements of blueprints. To do this, go to the Files > Find the PDF > Click the Action Icon > Click Markup. You will then see a Measurement tool.

Jason

Contractor foreman 1 year review

Reviewed on 2019-10-07

We've solved time theft.
It's transformed our estimating and to-do list of estimates and following...

We've solved time theft.
It's transformed our estimating and to-do list of estimates and following up with clients.

Pros

I love the time card functions especially since it's been updated. This will save you the cost of the program alone.
Very easy to use and save files and photos to review.
To-do list is great.
We complete projects from 15 - 100k and it's been a great help for us.
Highly recommend this product.

Cons

Geo fencing isn't here yet. Can't wait for that.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman

Initial cost and ease of use.

Response from Contractor Foreman

Thank you Jason for this great review. Geofencing was added in the September update. You can enable it in Company Settings > Time. The range is defined in Project > Details. New features are being added for it including the ability to allow users of certain roles to not be required to be within the geofence area to clock in - such as a supervisor who is away from the job for a meeting about the particular job or buying materials, etc. We will continue to make the time card function even more beneficial and recently added overtime tracking. More features are on the way!