GanttPRO

Online Gantt chart software for project management

4.7/5
4.7/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Ivan

Great managment software

Reviewed on 3/20/2020

Best time managment tool I have used and I have been very satisfied with it.

Pros

GanttPRO is great project managment tool and looks very nice. It has fresh and innovative design. User can select working hours and working days which I found lacking in many similiar softwares. It is very easy to use and very intuitive. Also, I liked drag and drop functionalities, the integrated dependencies and progress tracking. Charts are very customizable. Overall I really like the software. You can do a wide range of things with it and it makes it very easy to communicate with members in the team.

Cons

Nothing in particular. Everything I have used is at least as good as my previous products.

Response from GanttPRO

Ivan, glad to see that you're satisfied with our application. Thanks for the feedback!

Louis

• Customer Support Software

One of the easiest and useful online project management tool on the market

Reviewed on 12/10/2019

I am able to track timeline creeping using the baseline feature on GanttPRO which I find it extremely useful to update team members and stakeholders to explain the deviations.

Pros

The interface of GanttPRO software is easy to use and intuitive enough even for beginners. It allows you to plan and manage your projects by phases and task level. You can choose to assign task to team members who are working on the same project as long as they have an account with GanttPRO. When things goes wrong and there is a deviation on the project timeline, GanttPRO allows you to track these deviations against your baseline, in this way, you will be able to track the task and update stakeholders about the delays and make a decision if addition resources should be allocated to mitigate time creeping on the project timeline. It is simply easy to use and it works.

Cons

The trial time is too short to be of any use to anyone who is working on a real project. Sometimes it takes a completed project to convince stakeholders to buy in for the software.

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO

Monday.com doesn't allow Users to track deviations on baseline.

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

GanttPRO allows Users to track deviations on baseline, which is a mandatory requirement for any Project Managers in my opinion.

Response from GanttPRO

Louis, thank you for choosing GanttPRO! As for the trial extension, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Francesca

• Customer Support Software

Its SUPER slow to load. the design is terrible, almost unusable, started to transition away...

Reviewed on 1/8/2018

Pros

the gantt chart is useful.

Cons

its SUPER slow to load, there is no way to easily mark things as done. It doesnt support more than 10 tasks without taking at least 20 seconds to load anything, just clicking on a new tasks takes on average 20 seconds to load, unusable. I regret investing in this product

Response from XB Software

Dear Francesca. We deeply regret that you encountered problems with GanttPRO. However, thank you for pointing out to the problems with performance. They do really occur. We will do our best to fix them in the nearest future. And we would like to offer you again to join us in a few weeks and enjoy smooth project management with GanttPRO. Have a nice day!

German

Intuitive Gantt Chart

Reviewed on 11/12/2022

Overall, it's full of tools but very intuitive and easy to use, giving the right and necessary information for projects.

Pros

I wanted to avoid admitting that GanttPRO was good. I was using other Gantt software programs that I liked, but the more I work on GanttPRO the more I liked it. Furthermore, I am considering to move all my workflow to GanttPRO now. It is very flexible adding tasks, list and automatically generate the Gantt chart. Very intuitive task manager and with the right information needed to accomplish goals.

Cons

Cons: It has no desktop software and only works online in the browser. If that is not a problem for you, I will still highly recommend GanttPRO.

Tristan
  • Industry: Music

GanttPRO; A Software clearly built by professionals for professionals

Reviewed on 7/12/2019

My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several different things, from concert programming to a year-long ballet project. It also enables me to provide my clients with clarity on workloads and deadlines so they can keep a track on my progress and watch the compositions develop.

Pros

The software has a highly effective and easy to use UI, which is complimented by a vast array of features that make work life easier. It provides simple and effective tools (such as user-filtered Gantt Charts) that enable effective project management so that everyone can track their porgess on all of the assigned tasks and increase productivity. The software also bends and flexes easily if things go awry, extending deadlines and automatically compensating for the extra added time.
Overall this product is: Easy to use, Effective, Well designed and thought through

Cons

As an individual, the pricing strategy makes it difficult to justify, especially with users such as myself who work with many different teams from different organisations on the same project. Such cross-organisation collaborative work is not so easily catered for, but the features in the Individual liscence do just enough that you can get by.
Overall this product isn't: Easy to use if you work with teams from many different organsiations

David

Ganttpro is easy to use

Reviewed on 10/29/2020

So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. Schedules have gone a day to create to 3 to 4 hours.

Pros

Easy of use
Does not lock up like MS Project 2013
Drag and drop links to tasks
Collaboration with team members
Static links for sharing with the client
MS Project import

Cons

I wish cost loading was a little easier
I wish saving a duplicate project was allowed instead of having to create a template of the project

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Reasons for Choosing GanttPRO

MS Project 2016 was to costly for the product and the service they provide. We have several levels of computer experience in our company so having a product that is easy to use was essential for our organization.

Oracle Primavera Cloud

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

The easy of operation and the ability to easily transition from MS Project to Ganttpro.

Response from GanttPRO

Thank you very much for the review, David. We are glad to see you're enjoying using GanttPRO.

It is important to note that you can always save a previously created template and use it in the future. If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected] Have a nice day!

Fernando
  • Industry: Defense & Space

• Customer Support Software

The unique tool that allow you to manage your tasks intraday and suitable to the Agile method!

Reviewed on 12/27/2019

GanttPro can any intraday hour, making it a versatil tool ideal for groups that work under “Agile” rules.
The lifetime line shows the process ongoing and it is suitable different access profile levels for the team members, allowing, include, make the data available for query without mistaken interfering for managerial enterprise levels.

Pros

To select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours it is really useful. This capacity distinguishes GanttPro for the all others in this project manegement tool market. The lifetime line ongoing intraday is excellent to “Agile” way of project management and this the GanttPro strongest point. The different access profile levels for the team members allow to share project progress with managerial enterprise staff. To allow 14 days to free trial is an excellent opportunity to discover how useful GanttPro is. There are official tutorial videos showing how to enhace the GanttPro usage. Besides the online livechat can help you in any case. Furthermore, it is possible to fit your group size at a fair price just consulting the livechat.

Cons

It is hard to “undo” something, like a mistake. Consequently, it is necessary to recover some previous version. Allow the keyboard short pass “crtl+z” could optimize this minor correction. Could generate reports informing stats like: tasks finished/open, tasks links, an integration percentage. Other improve opportunity would be allowed to set the link color to make easy identify the process part when the link line happen in the same time taking the same screen space.

GanttProject, TeamGantt and Ganttic

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

Because GanttPro allow to select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours, and to create links between the tasks, and to agroup tasks in subgroups.
Giuseppe

At least, a platform that truly supports me in my daily work

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

I appreciate the way the software follows my daily work. It give me and the entire team the possibility to stay up to date about the work we all are doing. Everyone knows what project and task other teammate are working on and this way we can relate better each other.

Pros

I like the extremely-simple dashboard. I know what to do, which project is involved in the daily workday and its overall status, and so I can organize my job better. When I come back home in the evening I'm more relaxed because I already know the work I have to do the next day.

Cons

I would prefer the time log section with a "start/stop" feature.
Today, I necessarily have to insert manually the start time and the end time. On the other hand, if a "start/stop" feature were implemented, I just had to push the button "start" and forget it until the end of my task.

Response from GanttPRO

Giuseppe, thank you for the review and for using GanttPRO. We would like to pay your attention that the time task tracker has a timer option. It means you can start/stop logging your working time whenever you want.

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Sam
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

• Customer Support Software

Great for sorting our business out!

Reviewed on 3/5/2020

Benefits really are from organising our multiple projects far more easily and without having such complexities when figuring out workloads for different employees. It has also helped our future planning for when we want to expand the workforce.

Pros

The software was super easy to use and import our gantt charts from excel into. We did some digging around on different PM softwares and this one was superior for ease of use, price, and customer service. I do highly recommend using GanttPro for your business! It really has organised our projects and ensured that we hit our timelines without me pulling my hair out.

Cons

Nothing really to complain about yet, I'm sure there will be something but so far the customer service team has been great at helping sort any queries we had.

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

GanttPro was an easier implementation into our business.

Response from GanttPRO

Thank you for the positive review, Sam. We are very happy that you enjoy using GanttPRO.

Maria J.
  • Industry: Textiles
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Really useful product which makes my work much easier

Reviewed on 2/10/2021

Pros

It just keep it simple. Even if you are not super technological, it will be so intuitive to work with. I really recommend to people who need to be organized. At my work this is critical than I was looking for some tool like this one.

Cons

I would like to find a short video explaining how to deal with the bars for the time. But you can book a demo, so it is fixed.

Response from GanttPRO

Maria, hi! We are glad to see such a profound feedback. If you have questions, you can always contact us at [email protected] or in the live chat on the site. Have a good day!

Laura
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Free trial was great, we are looking at going ahead with purchasing the licenses

Reviewed on 2/27/2020

My team is using it to schedule tasks and meetings for quarterly forecasting. When everyone has visibility of the process it is easier to communicate, also if one deadline moves then it reschedules everyone's tasks in line.

Pros

Ability to add a person as a resource without them needing an account.
Ease of use and it's not over-complicated.
Ability to set dependencies and move tasks together.
Send email reminders and link to GoogleDrive.

Cons

Would like it if slack could be built into the dependencies so that one task doesn't move when another does unless it moves past a certain date.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to GanttPRO

Too complex for our needs and more expensive.

Response from GanttPRO

Thank you very much for the review, Laura. We'd like to inform you that GanttPRO provides the "lag" option. While creating dependencies, you can easily put a duration that a dependent task must lag before and after the dependency is met. You can set positive or negative lag.

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Apostolos
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The ONLY Project Management tool that you and your customers need!

Reviewed on 7/4/2022

We reviewed many options before selecting GanttPRO for our Project Management Office. Since then, we are using it on a daily basis across the company for both project and portfolio management. It makes the project plan creation and editing a real joy to use. Also, the Public URLs and exports that GantPRO generates are elegant and intuitive for everyone across the company to comprehend.

Having worked with competitive tools like Ms Project, SmartSheet, ProjectManager.com and BigPicture, I cannot recommend GantPRO enough!!

Pros

There are so many pros of this tool, so I will try and list the most important ones:
1. Simple and intuitive project plan creation and management
2. Use of custom fields
3. The ability to generate token-based public URLs that you can share with your all stakeholders
4. Being a web tool, you are not restricted by the OS that your various teams use.
5. Portfolio Management: The most straightforward and effective method for creating and sharing it with top management.
6. Critical Path Visual Highlighting.

Cons

If I wanted to be picky (and I have to become to find a con), I would say, that when you are creating the task dependencies visually, the tool uses only FS (which is the most common one). When creating it from within the task settings then you can use ALL the available dependency types (FS, SS, FF, SF).
Also, reporting could benefit from some love and caring from the dev team.

Kristen

GanttPro for the win

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

Pros

I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

Cons

I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

ALP

Gannt Pro for Constructions

Reviewed on 4/30/2021

Pros

I use GantPRO in two diffrent phases of the projects that I involve. First phase is proposal which makes client compel to think that I am well aware of the project in terms of time, steps and possible clashes. I choose GanttPRO because its way more visual, easy to operate on and simple to understand. Second phase that I use the softwere is during the construction processs. I print out my plan and I also get to update the chart on my computer from any device that I am in reach of. At the end of every project I also like to back and evaluate how accurate I was on the milestones and schedules that I made on GantPRO so that I can reflect my gathering to the future projects.

Cons

It would be very helpfull to get more languages in the software so that every person involved on the project could easly understand

Response from GanttPRO

Thanks for your warm feedback! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application.

Mark
  • Industry: Research

• Customer Support Software

Great online Gantt and Task Management tool.

Reviewed on 7/29/2022

Pros

I’ve been trying a number of online Gantt and task management tools for a couple of weeks now, for both personal as well as my research work. I still prefer GanttPro as it seems to tick all the boxes I require. Just to list a few here;
- Very intuitive. As a previous MS Project user, GanttPro feels right at home with no real learning curve needed.
- Many features and details like task dependencies, time relationships and effects, color schemes, etc. have all been carefully thought out. They seem well designed without compromising on important things.
- Look and feel are consistent across devices. Navigating on my phone or tablet and being able to edit the contents seems very similar and seamless, as I would do on my computer. Honestly, many other tools don’t get this well.

I would recommend GanttPro, especially if you’d like one with actual project management design and features, is uncomplicated to use and works well on different devices.

Cons

I can’t talk about it’s robustness particularly when used by larger teams and perhaps for many projects as I really didn’t have the chance to use it to such extent, but this tool seems great so far and can’t really think of anything to dislike about it.

Omri

• Customer Support Software

Best Gantt tool on market, period.

Reviewed on 3/20/2022

Pros

GanttPro is properly the best SaaS-based tool which you can use during your project lifecycle.

First feature which I've like is that it has full integration with Jira, Slack and Zappier which working well while the setup process cannot be easy than that.

Secondary, the visibility of that tool - If you would like to present your customers or stakeholders a well structured and beautiful Gantt which looks always good, clear and professional, GantPRO should your first option to consider during your project planning and execution.

Third is it's accessibility features which can in handily is the ability to share the project Gantt to all your relevant project members via browsable link - no more gaps at Gantt versions, you have one Gantt which is being updated by the PM.

Cons

None, GanttPro is few levels above all the other tools which I've examined

Silvana
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Perfect for projects

Reviewed on 9/23/2020

Pros

GanttPro is a very easy and functional programme to use. You can do a lot of things with it and works perfect when managing different projects but want to be on top of everything. It's worth spending money on it, I've tried other programmes like Ganttpro but haven't had the same experience since they're not as easy to learn and has not had that many options as Ganttpro does. Its also very easy to invite people in your project and adapt/add/delete tasks in the timeline if needed. Overall I think this software gives a good chance to everyone that wants to plan or manage a project to learn to do it fast and effective. I would recommend it to everyone! Thank you for helping me with my current and future projects.

Cons

I did not find many things to dislike about the software but the PDF saved file should be more adaptable to the file and you should be able to customise even more. Other than that I have not seen anything other that I would like to approve.

Response from GanttPRO

Silvana, it is nice to hear such positive feedback. Thanks!

Tine

Student Project for ESA

Reviewed on 12/6/2022

My overall experience is great. I really appreciate a clear and functional interface. It has exactly the core features/functionalities that I need. Other tools are over-complex.

Pros

Out of all the software on the market, GanttPro presented my project management information in the clearest and most intuitive way. It's design is slick and prioritizes functionality. All the necessary tools are embedded right from the start. You do not need any additional plugins and there is no hidden cost. I am using this software to propose a student project for European Space Agency (ESA) and it meets all the requirements. The operation in the cloud provides independence from the operating system, which in my case is a very important feature (I am a Linux user). Considering all its aspects, it has been a very rewarding experience, it is a highly recommended tool.

Cons

If I press ctrl+z (undo) the program introduces a time-lapse feature. It is great, if you want to redo big changes but for small steps it is not necessary.

zhong

The Best Tool for Drawing Gantt Charts and Managing your Projects

Reviewed on 10/4/2020

Pros

I have tried some famous software to draw Gantt charts such as Excel and some online web Apps, but I was never satisfied with any of them.
When I trid to use GanttPro online, it deeply impressed me. I was surprised about the convenience, easy-to-use user interface, beautiful themes of GanttPro web App which greatly helped my project management.
I guess many of you just like me are looking for a tool of project management, I can say that if you make a try on using GanttPro, you will never need to find other tools for Gantt chart and will love it.
At last, if you go with GanttPro, you will not have scheduling conflict again, it can be the best tool for drawing Gantt charts and managing your projects.

Cons

The trial period might be a little short, but is still accptable.

Response from GanttPRO

Zhong, it is fantastic that you are enjoying GanttPRO features so much!

As for the trial, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected] Have a nice day!

﹒ Dovi

Gantt Pro is fantastic

Reviewed on 11/18/2021

My overall experience was 10/10, a grade A experience, as you can see, I only had pros and no real cons. It does exactly what I wanted it to, and very well, as I said in the pros, the customization in terms of colors and shapes of tasks, the export function is great should I want an image of my chart, which I've used on several occasions. Whenever I create a chart using GanttPro, it always ends up being a good project, due to GanttPro doing it's best to make sure I stay on schedule, I really loved my experience.

Pros

I mostly used this product to create Gantt charts, which is really does a fantastic job at. Between the different customization of colors, shapes and task types, and as well as exporting to PDF/ XML/ Excel/ PNG features, which come in handy, should you want to work outside of GanttPro's system with other team members. I also loved the way it tracks your progress really well, making sure, I'm always on schedule when it comes to finishing my projects on time. TL;DR if you need to create a Gantt Chart, look no further because you've arrived at your destination.I really don't have much bad to say about this great project. It really just feels smooth and professional.

Cons

I can't say that there was much about Gantt I didn't like, everything was great and it worked just as I expected it to and how I wanted it to.

matan

good!!!

Reviewed on 11/2/2019

Pros

I really like this software! She is the most orderly there, the easiest to understand and arranges for me the best project I could ask for!
I am a biomedical engineering student so it is very important to me a good software for managing the project. I found this software to be the most excellent of all the other software. Also the matter of downloading the schedule to the most tidy computer I found out of all the other software. Plus, the design in the software is perfect! Very nice and boring design. I also see that it is also very suitable for managing large company projects, easy to add employees and share tasks for everyone. For everyone to use.

Cons

nothing .This software just isn't missing anything !!! It is perfect software and has no drawbacks to it. I will continue to use it for a long time

Response from GanttPRO

Matan, thank you so much for such a warm feedback! We are happy that GanttPRO simplified your work in projects.

Bruno
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Gantt PRO - Easy and critical to sucess

Reviewed on 7/16/2021

My experience is very good, easy to use, good features and price/quality is amazing.

Pros

This software allows companies to easily manage their project and ensure success among projects and programs. User friendly and easy to start using.

Cons

The customer service can improve, it took some time to receive reliable information regarding a new feature the company launched.

Paula

Interesting Application

Reviewed on 4/25/2021

My experience using this program has been very positive. It is a very useful tool for developing a project with small tasks and very easy to modify.

Pros

I was asked by the institute to do a GANTT diagram and I didn't know which program to do it with. I did a lot of research on the Internet and I found this one. The truth that it was very useful to register myself and there were the instructions at all times. Once inside the application there is an instructor who helps you to take the first steps, but it is seen immediately and very clear. There is a main bar on the left that places all tasks with the date to be done and the end. Any time you want these tasks to be modified and linked to the next one.

Cons

I just didn't like this software is that the test version is so short.

Response from GanttPRO

Paula, we are glad GanttPRO significantly simplified your study process. Have a good day!

Ksenia
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Best option for a Gantt Chart

Reviewed on 12/3/2019

Overall experience is great. I am using GanttPRO for a University project, as all other programs were with too complicated to use, or didn't look attractive for me. I am glad that i have found this website, which allowed to create chart very quickly, without any problems and beautifully looking.

Pros

I believe that Gantt Pro is the best option, when choosing a program for a Gantt Chart. First of all, it is aesthetically pleasant, unlike most programs available. It has nice color and smooth shapes. It is extremely easy to use, even someone without experience can easily navigate. For example, creating dependencies - it can be just dragged. Also it is simple to find how to add special things, like lag. Even though mostly everything can be done without opening task settings, all missing elements or corrections can be done there.
Additionally, It is great that if there are people that are not registered, still can be added by names and be inserted into the chart.

Another plus, even with a free trial it is possible to download your chart (everything can be visible despite watermarks).

Cons

During my experience i haven't found any drawbacks

Response from GanttPRO

Ksenia, thanks for such a positive review. We are glad that GanttPRO helped you in the studying process.

Louison

My GANTTPRO Review

Reviewed on 2/7/2022

The team was having issues with the planning, in construction activities. So i try to solve them with GANTT PRO and it worked. This Gantt Chart Planner permits to make a full planning with sliding tasks and attachments, so that you can make your planning slide in function of the changes of other societies.
It also shows you the employees occupation so that you don't let a person without activity for a day. It's also a good way to implicate all the workers in the planning making, because all of them can see it online and adjust it in function of the real advancement of tasks. Finally, the simplicity of the software and all the options you can apply is his real advantage.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is the simple design of his gantt chart.

Cons

A little improvement i can tell is to make a resources planner with the associated tasks and their names, to allow each employee to know their daily tasks.